Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:59 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:56 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:54 pm I will to not clog the thread move on from the scrappy discussion after reiterating once again that both you and Lucy seem to have no problem ignoring or just casually brushing off how quickly someone is willing to mafia side
Cause at the end of the day the slot isn't mafia, we know this because they would have just claimed town. The fact that they were truthful from the beginning meant they wanted to town side.
I don’t agree, but look if the majority wants to move in another direction I’ll put a pin in this for now.

Having said that I’ll ask the same thing I asked Lucy,

At what point will enough be enough with the sock where you’re willing to say they’re not town siding anymore
I won't. I'll vote scrappy every day till they die no matter what anyone else in this player list does. I do not care. So kill me Lucy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Stealth vote

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm booooooooored

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

i find it funny that there is like 3 people specifically that really just wanna see the sock flip.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I find it funny that I'm being accused of playing anti town for having a different perspective of optimal mafia play than other people in this thread.

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:51 pm I find it funny that I'm being accused of playing anti town for having a different perspective of optimal mafia play than other people in this thread.
I didn't accuse you of being anti town, from my POV focusing on 3rd party over mafia is just inherently scummy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:52 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:51 pm I find it funny that I'm being accused of playing anti town for having a different perspective of optimal mafia play than other people in this thread.
I didn't accuse you of being anti town, from my POV focusing on 3rd party over mafia is just inherently scummy.
Wasn't saying you specifically but also being scummy is indicative of being anti town no?

Anyways again I disagree and it doesn't make me scummy to have a different view point of the optimal way to handle a 3P.

I've seen ignoring 3Ps lose games. I've seen killing 3Ps win games.

I've designed games with 3Ps in them where I still would kill the 3Ps even when their win con can be achieved with town lol.

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:54 pm I've designed games with 3Ps in them where I still would kill the 3Ps even when their win con can be achieved with town lol.
This prob why most 3rd party dont normally claim and only mafia side lol
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:26 pm I won't. I'll vote scrappy every day till they die no matter what anyone else in this player list does. I do not care. So kill me Lucy.
Also I am fine with that aslong as you still hunt for mafia in the thread.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:59 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:26 pm I won't. I'll vote scrappy every day till they die no matter what anyone else in this player list does. I do not care. So kill me Lucy.
This is 100% a flip flop from your previous held position.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:26 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:54 pm I will to not clog the thread move on from the scrappy discussion after reiterating once again that both you and Lucy seem to have no problem ignoring or just casually brushing off how quickly someone is willing to mafia side
Cause at the end of the day the slot isn't mafia, we know this because they would have just claimed town. The fact that they were truthful from the beginning meant they wanted to town side.
I don’t agree, but look if the majority wants to move in another direction I’ll put a pin in this for now.

At what point will enough be enough with the sock where you’re willing to say they’re not town siding anymore
I won't. I'll vote scrappy every day till they die no matter what anyone else in this player list does. I do not care. So kill me Lucy.
This is why you’re my favorite new gen TS player :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:46 pm i find it funny that there is like 3 people specifically that really just wanna see the sock flip.
I mean I find it funny 2 people are specifically against it. :shrug:
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm
nah i know neon well enough to say they won't change their views on the slot, so better off just letting them do what they want their vote.

I don't know you at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:57 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:54 pm I've designed games with 3Ps in them where I still would kill the 3Ps even when their win con can be achieved with town lol.
I actually find 3P claiming D1 to usually be indicative they are anti town frankly.

I find it more indicative of a town 3P if they just play the game normally and town side and don't just exclaim they are a town siding 3P

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Because I do what I want? Lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:13 pm
nah i know neon well enough to say they won't change their views on the slot, so better off just letting them do what they want their vote.

I don't know you at all.
Intresting... just in that I know we've played together but I didn't think it'd been that many games.

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:16 pm

Yes 👍
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

I actually find 3P claiming D1 to usually be indicative they are anti town frankly.

I find it more indicative of a town 3P if they just play the game normally and town side and don't just exclaim they are a town siding 3P
NGL i would see thi normally.

Problem is Scrappy was an account added through the mechanics of the game so we were always going to question the slot, i think it was always in their best interest to be honest.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't know you at all.

So you don’t view it as anti town to be voting for Scrappy?
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:18 pm

I don't know you at all.

So you don’t view it as anti town to be voting for Scrappy?
Focusing ur entire effort on the slot is scummy

pxzzy has atleast come after me, where you've spent alot of n0 entirely focused on that 3rd party slot.

Neon hasn't really done much, but ik they strongarm their views pretty heavily which I don't think that makes them scum. I've also seen them play as scum so I have good enough grasp I think to not just blindly read them as scum.
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:17 pm

Yes 👍
It's my only value

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:17 pm

NGL i would see thi normally.

Problem is Scrappy was an account added through the mechanics of the game so we were always going to question the slot, i think it was always in their best interest to be honest.
I think it's always in their best interest to claim town siding 3P regardless of their actual wincon.

I also think that the way they behaved when pushed is very much not indicative of a town siding 3P.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Hello

What happened?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Aw shit I missed the postcapless phase
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

How did Chihiro get that many posts?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:13 pm How did Chihiro get that many posts?
⬇️
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:12 pm EX: I don't get to post 123 times during D1

I get to post up to 123 posts in total, because Scotty's number for me is my N0 post count + 80 new posts for D1

to help everyone keep track of their own post count

Scotty is being helpful and a good GM *pet pet*
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:06 pm Voting scrappy

I’m eyeing Dennis, Chihiro, and Roxy.

Pretty sure both Neon and Creature are town.
sig is town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
Thats fine, I don't care to prove myself as town to you. My only goal is to find someone that will actually flip mafia so I can bury them.
I think Chihiro looks fine?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

pyxxy is prob a weaker lean

If he's a wolf someone will prob be able to tell it soon but until then he's better untouched
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:14 pm
⬇️
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:12 pm EX: I don't get to post 123 times during D1

I get to post up to 123 posts in total, because Scotty's number for me is my N0 post count + 80 new posts for D1

I know how post limits work. I am just surprised Chihiro managed to spampost more than Scrappy Doo.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I am not really sold on Neon being town, though that's more because I know her wolfgame is good.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:37 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm I was town in cartoonmancy? So that doesn’t make any sense.

We don’t know if a town kp exists so I think leaving it up to them is a bad move.

Again you’re ignoring that there’s no proof this is third Larry
1) you played so very anti town you were doing mafias work for them, same as you're doing here
2) it's obviously third party
3) there's almost certainly town kp in an 18 player setup

you just don't have much credibility with me at all. and you objectively are pushing an anti town agenda but you don't know any better
Alright maybe lucy is town for this
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:14 pm
⬇️

I know how post limits work. I am just surprised Chihiro managed to spampost more than Scrappy Doo.
Sorry. I read it as "oh Chihiro earned more posts". And because someone else was similarly confused earlier, I was ready to reply.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:49 pm yeah cya in like 24h, don't lynch scrappy since it's so fucking anti town HOLY FUCK
didn't expect to see a Scrappy Doo defender here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's a bit shitty like only 7 players have posted out of 18.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

yeah I've been sitting here waiting for more people to show up
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I hate how there are three players at 3, 2 and 2 posts and then there's dunya who hasn't posted at all.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Roxy's ISO feels awkward. Is Roxy really good at wolfing or do you all just get pocketed by their posts for lol reasons?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

So what did this fine fellow do? Please explain.
condensed
viewtopic.php?p=1024242#p1024242
Hmmm...

I like this. [VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine.

Also turns out votes are changeable, so that's nice.
DrWilgy might be a wolf.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jack is underwhelming so far. I am kinda considering we should maybe just vote him and force him to do something especially if he's town who wants to remain unmislynchable.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe Dennis is town, but for pretty weak reasons.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kate is wolfy though because she only talked about Scrappy Doo.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'll just assume falcon is town until he isn't.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie also only talked about Scrappy Doo and looks different from his town games.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think lucy is town because she is doing stuff but that's a pretty low bar sadly.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

CRichard might be a wolf. His ISO is only fluffposts.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon also has done nothing noticeable.

Goddamn why do you all only talk about Scrappy Doo?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:32 pm

condensed
Hmmm...

DrWilgy might be a wolf.
Yeah I might also be town. Why wolf specifically?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:41 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:32 pm

condensed
Hmmm...

DrWilgy might be a wolf.
Yeah I might also be town. Why wolf specifically?
Your vote on Chihiro struck as weak and opportunistic. It feels like you went like "hmm ill sheep this".
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

pyxxy seems alright postcount wise. I hope his wolfgame doesn't involve posting more than his towngames. But meh I can't push him because he's like one of the only players doing stuff and also he vibed town.

Return to “Previous Rackets”