Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 24

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by dunya »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 am Who can be Scrappy Doo?

lucy - No
Kate - No
pyxxy - No
Neon - Prob no
Dennis - No
Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
Jackofhearts2005 - Maybe
Roxy - Maybe
Creature - lol no
sig - No
DrWilgy - Prob no
Seanzie - No
CRichard - No?
falcon45ca - Maybe but prob no
JDizz10 - idk
DaughterOfOmega - Maybe
fingersplints - No
dunya - Most likely

Alternatively Scrappy Doo is a completely different player not on the playerlist
i am not scrappy.

too much wifom, but i would never claim d0 in any format or context lol.

i think it's sig and his wincon is to get scrappy sock eliminated d1. hehehe. only half joking tbh.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine

heard a lot about dennis. didn't feel the engagement in this game so far.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
same argument and from experience i know i can’t change neon’s mind on policy chops
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
what does this mean
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:59 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:49 am i find it a bit strange how Chihiro (and lucy) was so opposed to sig's take on scrappy but is ok with neon being anti scrappy too and voting there and no where else till scrappy is eliminated.

i'd like to know why @Chihiro?

it felt ~personal~
same argument and from experience i know i can’t change neon’s mind on policy chops
from experience, you also cannot change sig's
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:17 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
Thats fine, I don't care to prove myself as town to you. My only goal is to find someone that will actually flip mafia so I can bury them.
I think Chihiro looks fine?
Chihiro is always town and I will brook no argument
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:20 pm I am not really sold on Neon being town, though that's more because I know her wolfgame is good.
Forger everything you know. Read me as I am now

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:41 pm Neon also has done nothing noticeable.

Goddamn why do you all only talk about Scrappy Doo?
Spreading lies is bad

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 am Neon/Sig probably not w/w voting on Scraggy. Again, it's too blatant for 2 mafia to vote on the same slot together. Yes I'm aware Scraggy is a 3p claim, yet why do 2 mafia vote on the same slot who isn't on their team together D1? Answer: They don't.
I won a game once as wolf 3 stacking our votes every single day.

We swept.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I agree with you in a general sense though as that's how I do VCA but never say never

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:00 am I agree with you in a general sense though as that's how I do VCA but never say never
Oh yeah with every rule there is exceptions.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Good to know Scrappy is wolf siding by voting on me.
Have they even posted today?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:58 am
JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:54 am How does it help mafia reach their win con to remove a third party?

Parity
only because we can’t sort mafia out of d1 wagons and we get one less chance to kill mafia. essentially yes and directly imo
VCA still exists on 3Ps this reasoning is weak

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:13 am Who can be Scrappy Doo?

lucy - No
Kate - No
pyxxy - No
Neon - Prob no
Dennis - No
Chihiro - Only if an alt of a good player
Jackofhearts2005 - Maybe
Roxy - Maybe
Creature - lol no
sig - No
DrWilgy - Prob no
Seanzie - No
CRichard - No?
falcon45ca - Maybe but prob no
JDizz10 - idk
DaughterOfOmega - Maybe
fingersplints - No
dunya - Most likely

Alternatively Scrappy Doo is a completely different player not on the playerlist
i am not scrappy.

too much wifom, but i would never claim d0 in any format or context lol.

i think it's sig and his wincon is to get scrappy sock eliminated d1. hehehe. only half joking tbh.
Then again I wonder, seeing how adamant Sig wants Scrappy out of the game.
Or maybe Sig is town who wants a 3p claim out of the game, rather than risk killing a town by eliminating out of the,.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Some kind of Jester equivalent theory makes sense. Especially with how many contradicting statements they made repeatedly N0

Still wanna kill them though.

ImageImage

CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:55 pm Hey guys, just a heads up, it actually takes two lynch votes to get me out of this game. Or, if you want, I can help you decide who to lynch by voting with the majority of Dunya, Sig, and Lucy. Let's work together to win this game!
interesting to include me when i had 0 posts so i'm leaning it being someone who knows me

people this could be :

seanzie or fingersplints (but the whole "lesbians are cool" eliminates seanzie and splints i feel, not somthing they'd come up with)

Jack totally would...but too much in character posting and no jack-type typos o.o

the timing of scrappy's 3p claim is just bizarre, it's like an attempt at making us want to yeet them. playing like a jester-type of game who can only post night 0 and try to be the day 1 elim cos i have yet to see day 1 posts by them.

putting scrappy in (one of the most unlikeable characters) on n0 to reach some kind of condition for the player's vote count to be multiplied makes more sense to me (hence scrappy referring to three vote count power)

in conclusion, i actually think scrappy is a town player who had to claim 3p as part of their role, but not get elimmed d1 so their main role is activated or something and if they are eliminated d1, then their role isn't activated. :llama:
You can take me out of the puppet master of Scraggy PoE. As they're voting me.
I don't know if I believe that part about Scrappy being town forced to claim 3p. Yet somehow, that explanation feels a little too out there coming from you if you're mafia.
Tbh I expect you to come up with something less convoluted than lol!Scrappy is town forced to claim 3p, if you're mafia.
Mind you, this is our 1st game together so I'm not 100% confident on this read.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:11 am Good to know Scrappy is wolf siding by voting on me.
Apologies, sweetie, but I'm fully committed to siding with the town and helping them achieve victory. Gotta be a good third party, you know?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:16 am Some kind of Jester equivalent theory makes sense. Especially with how many contradicting statements they made repeatedly N0

I could see that. It wouldn't be the 1st time I've encountered a jesteresque role if true.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:18 am You can take me out of the puppet master of Scraggy PoE. As they're voting me.
Dennis
14%
Voters: Scrappy Doo, dunya
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:18 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:11 am Good to know Scrappy is wolf siding by voting on me.
Apologies, sweetie, but I'm fully committed to siding with the town and helping them achieve victory. Gotta be a good third party, you know?
Where I'm seeing it. You just sheeped Creature and Falcon on my wagon.
That doesn't come across as pro-town behavior where I come from.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:16 am Some kind of Jester equivalent theory makes sense. Especially with how many contradicting statements they made repeatedly N0

I'm Scrappy-Dappy-Doo!
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

And look at that. Speak of the devil and they appear.
What a shocker!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:19 am
Umm, how am I supposed to know what you are, hun? I'm just a third party player without any inside info. I'm really sorry for voting you earlier.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I could see that. It wouldn't be the 1st time I've encountered a jesteresque role if true.
Zoinks! I can't stand those jesters, always prancing around and causing trouble. They're like a flea on a dog's back, always itching and annoying. They don't play fair either, using their tricks and deceit to mess with people's heads. I much prefer a straight-up brawl, where everyone knows what they're fighting for. Those jesters need to learn some manners and stop playing games. Otherwise, they might just end up on the wrong end of my puppy power punch! Woof woof!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Zoinks! This is a tough one, gang. We've got a close election with so many viable candidates, it's hard to decide who to vote for. It's like trying to pick between Scooby snacks or a juicy bone, both are so tempting! But we've got to remember, this election is important and we need to choose the candidate who will do the best job for all of us. It's not about popularity, it's about who has the skills and experience to lead us forward. So let's put on our detective hats and carefully consider each candidate's policies and track record. We may have to split our votes, but that's okay as long as we're making an informed decision. Remember, every vote counts and we have to do our part to make sure the right candidate wins. Let's get to work, gang!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:22 am
Umm, how am I supposed to know what you are, hun? I'm just a third party player without any inside info. I'm really sorry for voting you earlier.
...You don't. Eh it's fine, though pardon me if I give your slot the side eye for the rest of today.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I need eyes on Dunya and Dennis. There's a difference check between them.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:31 am I need eyes on Dunya and Dennis. There's a difference check between them.
Social reads? I'll take a look at Dennis when I've had a good night sleep.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:31 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:22 am
...You don't. Eh it's fine, though pardon me if I give your slot the side eye for the rest of today.
Why? Voting you isn't sufficient reason to eyeball me when we are not close to the day one kill. I want to ask you what your reads on Sig, Neon, Dunya, and Dennis are.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Zoinks! Looks like Dunya has sniffed out something suspicious about Dennis. Could it be a clue to their true intentions? Only time will tell. I better keep an eye on those two, and see where this leads.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:18 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:14 am

people this could be :

You can take me out of the puppet master of Scraggy PoE. As they're voting me.
I don't know if I believe that part about Scrappy being town forced to claim 3p. Yet somehow, that explanation feels a little too out there coming from you if you're mafia.
Tbh I expect you to come up with something less convoluted than lol!Scrappy is town forced to claim 3p, if you're mafia.
Mind you, this is our 1st game together so I'm not 100% confident on this read.
how is this a little too out there?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:33 am Well it's bed time for me.
In seriousness, Seanzie not being towny to my knowledge and yet isn't the top wagon is noteworthy.
It doesn't mean lol!Lock mafia, yet it's nagl as the kids would say.
you and creature sussing seanzie for not lock towning himself immediately a few hours into d1 has been noted
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Dennis
14%
Voters: Scrappy Doo, dunya

OMG, Dennis getting 3 votes! He's totally the top wagon!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:37 am Zoinks! Looks like Dunya has sniffed out something suspicious about Dennis. Could it be a clue to their true intentions? Only time will tell. I better keep an eye on those two, and see where this leads.
woof woof :biggrin:

is there a difference check between you and CRichard?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:40 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:37 am Zoinks! Looks like Dunya has sniffed out something suspicious about Dennis. Could it be a clue to their true intentions? Only time will tell. I better keep an eye on those two, and see where this leads.
woof woof :biggrin:

is there a difference check between you and CRichard?
I mean, stealing the Mona Lisa would be a total fashion faux pas. And you know me, sweetie, I wouldn't want to be caught dead committing such a heinous crime. I have a reputation to uphold, after all!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Scooby-Doo, where are you? I'm ready for some action!
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Lemme at 'em, lemme at 'em! I'll splat 'em!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
Why do you have a townread on Creature? Spill the tea, hun~
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
feels very natural, unhinged, transparent with his thoughts and reads--offering them without delay. spilling thoughts as they come without obvious ulterior motive. gut read says creature good.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
feels very natural, unhinged, transparent with his thoughts and reads--offering them without delay. spilling thoughts as they come without obvious ulterior motive. gut read says creature good.
These violent delights have violent ends.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kate wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:07 pm Idk about Scrappy yet but I also don't know about any of you. The ones pushing hardest for his elim are a bit pingy.

Not all 3p's are bad nor do we need to take them out D 1.

I also will not be voting in certain ways that people are pushing.
why?
because I can only trust myself and my pings not the others he has listed. They are no better than me at hunting baddies.

I also will not be voting for the location "short list" as proposed.

still reading but I think I know who is playing Scrappy.
@lucy too...

I think we should vote scrappy if we don't have a mafia slip or someone obviously wolfing. Anyone who believes they know who a mafia is, that would be preferable but I'd rather lynch a 3p that's threatening town than lynch a town on day 1, which is what usually happens.

I think we have to keep the thread from getting hijacked by him, too.
you're not yeeting the 3p controller, you're yeeting their extra alt. i would rather misyeet a town and get more info from the flip by taking a risk than yeet a sockpuppet account on d1.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Randomized

Return to “Previous Rackets”