Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Scrappy Doo »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
Zoinks!
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I suddenly regret being in this game lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by dunya »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:08 am i'm not as vehemently against yeeting scrappy as lucy and chihiro are, i just don't want it d1 because scrappy could be out of our hair d2 anyway.
Zoinks!
:grin: :shifty:
☆Princess Abigail☆

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Randomized
By chatGPT?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by dunya »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:13 am I suddenly regret being in this game lol
im sorry, i hope you can still enjoy it despite us not agreeing or seeing eye to eye with your d1 policy yeet.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Let people do what they need to do to make them happy.
Mind your own business, and do what you need to do to make you happy.
☆Princess Abigail☆

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
im sorry, i hope you can still enjoy it despite us not agreeing or seeing eye to eye with your d1 policy yeet.
That's not why lol

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

My experiences of men has neither disposed me to think worse of them nor be indisposed to serve them: nor, in spite of failures which I lament, of errors which I now see and acknowledge, or the present aspect of affairs, do I despair of the future. The truth is this: The march of Providence is so slow and our desires so impatient; the work of progress so immense and our means of aiding it so feeble; the life of humanity is so long, that of the individual so brief, that we often see only the ebb of the advancing wave and are thus discouraged. It is history that teaches us to hope.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:11 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:29 am Roxy
pyxxy
falcon45ca

Chihiro
Lucy
JDizz10
Neon

Creature
sig
Kate
DaughterOfOmega
Seanzie
CRichard

DrWilgy
fingersplints
Dennis
dunya
can you explain your top town and top mafias?
Randomized
By chatGPT?
Don’t underestimate the power of vision and direction. These are irresistible forces, able to transform what might appear to be unconquerable obstacles into traversable pathways and expanding opportunities. Strengthen the individual. Start with yourself. Take care with yourself. Define who you are. Refine your personality. Choose your destination and articulate your Being. As the great nineteenth-century German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche so brilliantly noted, “He whose life has a why can bear almost any how.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:40 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
So what did this fine fellow do? Please explain.
condensed
viewtopic.php?p=1024242#p1024242
Hmmm...

I like this. [VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine.

Also turns out votes are changeable, so that's nice.
Ignoring my thoughts on the post, isn't very pro town. Like I explained my own progression.
Are you advising that I am not pro town? I feel that this has been horrendously implied by my own points of 'I'm not feeling it' and further really don't feel like scouring the 8 pages that happened during N0 of a Racket.

By all means bury a wolf in front of me more so than what Pyxxy has provided on you and I may vote there if I find it sensible, just as I did with the mentioned suspicion on you.

If it's any consolation, I do find myself in agreement with both what you and Lucy are advising on Scrappy for now. If we don't know so much about the mechanics of the puppet, it doesn't make sense for the pro town answer to the puppet to just yeet it. Why would a game be designed to present slightly obfuscated mechanic, however it's still presented just for the answer to be 'break it immediately'. Feels like the type of adventurer who would do this would succumb to the attack of a mimic every single time.
who are you
A dastardly devil, and villainous evil doer. The lead preformer and circus master. The glorious thief and the king's fool.

And you?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Boring

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I am doing Seanzie because I know he's pretty active in solving when he's town and in GOC he was caught for being this underwhelming.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's annoying there are a lot of players not posting or not solving.

I am prob just sticking with voting Seanzie today.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon - I hope I didn't do anything to upset you and if it is Scrappy just fucking ignore their posts and yeet away as you said you would be doing.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

anyway I just caught up and have my reads list:

lucy - you do have a habit of suspecting those who have wronged you in a game. It's understandable you get burned by misreading someone and then go overboard in your next few games with them. You sus of sig is noted however at this time I feel you may have latched onto something about him. I felt his tone was a bit harsher than I am used to. I also want to remind you of trying to generalize myu game style as you really have only played a couple of games with me. I do look at mechanics I just don't see it as solving in a mafia game. I look at it as a distraction something the mafia love and adore.

Kate - I am getting icky vibes from your posts and I am not digging it - at all. You were on the Scrappy train and it felt like you were using the discussion as a shield. If that makes sense, idk just a feeling I get from your posts.

pyxxy - I read EVERYTHING in every game I play which is why I often bitch about people not using the OT button when they are posting off topic. Or like Seanzie make time wasting posts of one letter at a time which I am sure he finds cute but I find it time wasting, time that could be better spent looking for baddies. I do not find you particularly susp. I feel you are trying but the way you approached N 0 poll gave me pause. I am keeping that as a ping for now but my eyebrow will be waiting to be twitched again. I obv read your N 0 post about your short list and your reasons behind it as I responded to/talked about it. Not sure why you want to make it seem like I am not reading....

Neon - playing completely diff than I am used to. Where the meme's? Where is the no one understands me/no one can read me? Laser focused on elimming a role D 1 where we will glean no useful info from. I disagree with your lack of looking elsewhere as you hold onto to your Scrappy susp. If you think the role maybe Jester equivalent then why would you push so hard for their elim?

Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.

Chihiro - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 3/4 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game.

Jack - not very solve -y this game. Just appeasing people who mentioned your name. I found it odd as you flew your own path in my previous game with you. What are you thinking? Not sure as all you did was agree with other people's thoughts.

Creature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot. I don't know how else to explain a feeling I get from your posts for that I am sorry. Maybe it's your read on pyx. Saying that you don't want to push them bc they are "doing stuff". That is not a very townie post to make imo.

sig - where in the f is your normal game? I cannot for the life of me remember you coming in so strongly in a game. Though I have only been back for a few games so far you feel off to me and I don't like it as I can usually find myself on the same page as you but not at all this game. You are laser focused on Scrappy and without looking for any other mafia players I have to wonder wtf you are on about. This focus on 3p roles has you twisted up. I also remember losing games bc of a 3p player - but- I also remember games where 3p's have helped the town win. It's about 50/50 in my memory. What else do you got?

Wilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.

Seanzie - you agree that we should not just talk about Scrappy but yet elim them day one but also have to "generate good discussions" but then you thoughtfully provided zero thoughts on other players to help generate good discussions. I also dislike your use of one letter posts to boost your post count so players may not notice you never actually said anything in the posts you have made.

CRichard - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 1/2 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro.

falcon - usually I get a vibe right away about you and have been right so far. I have no vibe from you and it is making me nervous. I would like to sort you but I do not want to tell you what to do bc that might affect your shining tell that I have noticed about all of your games. Right now you are null to me with a watchful eye.

JDizz - you said I posted to point fingers - well it is how you play mafia. You find a susp and post about it. I found pyx's push for Oceanland susp. What I find susp others may not and vice versa. You then found pyx susp yourself as you latched onto someone else's (Jack iirc) susp and said you nwere voting pyx for it. :eye: but null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro. Like CRichard.

DOOmega - you have done nothing in this game. Except complain it was boring but yet you did nothing about it. You could have posted some susp or even a simple meme or video but instead *crickets*. I guess you will be ignored but know that I am watching and keeping an eye on you waiting for you to offer anything of substance to help the town.

fingersplints - normal for you <3 post count wise but you have offered nothing beyond the scope of Scrappy and Funland. I cannot in good conscience say you are town when I have nothing to base it off of. Pstmornaoplazkktks

dunya - man it has been a minute since I last played with you. hi <3 so far I am getting good vibes from your posts but it has been awhile since we played together so I am not goona trust my initial read on you. But I will wait and watch instead.

Scrappy - enough posts have been wasted on discussing you, please offer substance for the town to dig into or stfu. Thanks have a nice day.
;)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think dunya is town, but the bar is low.

Also lol at dunya for townreading the 3p sockpuppet.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why are you all wolfreading Dennis btw?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Seanzie »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

My feeling is that Neon is not genuine.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Also, Sig is outed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

My feeling is that Neon is not genuine.
If I had to elaborate, I'd say something like "Neon is the one who is actually acting like a wolf to Scrappy".

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

anyway I just caught up and have my reads list:

@lucy - you do have a habit of suspecting those who have wronged you in a game. It's understandable you get burned by misreading someone and then go overboard in your next few games with them. You sus of sig is noted however at this time I feel you may have latched onto something about him. I felt his tone was a bit harsher than I am used to. I also want to remind you of trying to generalize myu game style as you really have only played a couple of games with me. I do look at mechanics I just don't see it as solving in a mafia game. I look at it as a distraction something the mafia love and adore.

@Kate - I am getting icky vibes from your posts and I am not digging it - at all. You were on the Scrappy train and it felt like you were using the discussion as a shield. If that makes sense, idk just a feeling I get from your posts.

@pyxxy - I read EVERYTHING in every game I play which is why I often bitch about people not using the OT button when they are posting off topic. Or like Seanzie make time wasting posts of one letter at a time which I am sure he finds cute but I find it time wasting, time that could be better spent looking for baddies. I do not find you particularly susp. I feel you are trying but the way you approached N 0 poll gave me pause. I am keeping that as a ping for now but my eyebrow will be waiting to be twitched again. I obv read your N 0 post about your short list and your reasons behind it as I responded to/talked about it. Not sure why you want to make it seem like I am not reading....

@Neon - playing completely diff than I am used to. Where the meme's? Where is the no one understands me/no one can read me? Laser focused on elimming a role D 1 where we will glean no useful info from. I disagree with your lack of looking elsewhere as you hold onto to your Scrappy susp. If you think the role maybe Jester equivalent then why would you push so hard for their elim?

@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.

@Chihiro - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 3/4 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game.

@Jackofhearts2005 - not very solve -y this game. Just appeasing people who mentioned your name. I found it odd as you flew your own path in my previous game with you. What are you thinking? Not sure as all you did was agree with other people's thoughts.

@Creature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot. I don't know how else to explain a feeling I get from your posts for that I am sorry. Maybe it's your read on pyx. Saying that you don't want to push them bc they are "doing stuff". That is not a very townie post to make imo.

@sig - where in the f is your normal game? I cannot for the life of me remember you coming in so strongly in a game. Though I have only been back for a few games so far you feel off to me and I don't like it as I can usually find myself on the same page as you but not at all this game. You are laser focused on Scrappy and without looking for any other mafia players I have to wonder wtf you are on about. This focus on 3p roles has you twisted up. I also remember losing games bc of a 3p player - but- I also remember games where 3p's have helped the town win. It's about 50/50 in my memory. What else do you got?

@DrWilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.

@Seanzie - you agree that we should not just talk about Scrappy but yet elim them day one but also have to "generate good discussions" but then you thoughtfully provided zero thoughts on other players to help generate good discussions. I also dislike your use of one letter posts to boost your post count so players may not notice you never actually said anything in the posts you have made.

@CRichard - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 1/2 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro.

@falcon45ca - usually I get a vibe right away about you and have been right so far. I have no vibe from you and it is making me nervous. I would like to sort you but I do not want to tell you what to do bc that might affect your shining tell that I have noticed about all of your games. Right now you are null to me with a watchful eye.

@JDizz10 - you said I posted to point fingers - well it is how you play mafia. You find a susp and post about it. I found pyx's push for Oceanland susp. What I find susp others may not and vice versa. You then found pyx susp yourself as you latched onto someone else's (Jack iirc) susp and said you nwere voting pyx for it. :eye: but null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro. Like CRichard.

@DaughterOfOmega - you have done nothing in this game. Except complain it was boring but yet you did nothing about it. You could have posted some susp or even a simple meme or video but instead *crickets*. I guess you will be ignored but know that I am watching and keeping an eye on you waiting for you to offer anything of substance to help the town.

@fingersplints - normal for you <3 post count wise but you have offered nothing beyond the scope of Scrappy and Funland. I cannot in good conscience say you are town when I have nothing to base it off of. Pstmornaoplazkktks

@dunya - man it has been a minute since I last played with you. hi <3 so far I am getting good vibes from your posts but it has been awhile since we played together so I am not goona trust my initial read on you. But I will wait and watch instead.

@Scrappy Doo - enough posts have been wasted on discussing you, please offer substance for the town to dig into or stfu. Thanks have a nice day.

Edited to add mentions.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am anyway I just caught up and have my reads list:

lucy - you do have a habit of suspecting those who have wronged you in a game. It's understandable you get burned by misreading someone and then go overboard in your next few games with them. You sus of sig is noted however at this time I feel you may have latched onto something about him. I felt his tone was a bit harsher than I am used to. I also want to remind you of trying to generalize myu game style as you really have only played a couple of games with me. I do look at mechanics I just don't see it as solving in a mafia game. I look at it as a distraction something the mafia love and adore.

Kate - I am getting icky vibes from your posts and I am not digging it - at all. You were on the Scrappy train and it felt like you were using the discussion as a shield. If that makes sense, idk just a feeling I get from your posts.

pyxxy - I read EVERYTHING in every game I play which is why I often bitch about people not using the OT button when they are posting off topic. Or like Seanzie make time wasting posts of one letter at a time which I am sure he finds cute but I find it time wasting, time that could be better spent looking for baddies. I do not find you particularly susp. I feel you are trying but the way you approached N 0 poll gave me pause. I am keeping that as a ping for now but my eyebrow will be waiting to be twitched again. I obv read your N 0 post about your short list and your reasons behind it as I responded to/talked about it. Not sure why you want to make it seem like I am not reading....

Neon - playing completely diff than I am used to. Where the meme's? Where is the no one understands me/no one can read me? Laser focused on elimming a role D 1 where we will glean no useful info from. I disagree with your lack of looking elsewhere as you hold onto to your Scrappy susp. If you think the role maybe Jester equivalent then why would you push so hard for their elim?

Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.

Chihiro - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 3/4 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game.

Jack - not very solve -y this game. Just appeasing people who mentioned your name. I found it odd as you flew your own path in my previous game with you. What are you thinking? Not sure as all you did was agree with other people's thoughts.

Creature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot. I don't know how else to explain a feeling I get from your posts for that I am sorry. Maybe it's your read on pyx. Saying that you don't want to push them bc they are "doing stuff". That is not a very townie post to make imo.

sig - where in the f is your normal game? I cannot for the life of me remember you coming in so strongly in a game. Though I have only been back for a few games so far you feel off to me and I don't like it as I can usually find myself on the same page as you but not at all this game. You are laser focused on Scrappy and without looking for any other mafia players I have to wonder wtf you are on about. This focus on 3p roles has you twisted up. I also remember losing games bc of a 3p player - but- I also remember games where 3p's have helped the town win. It's about 50/50 in my memory. What else do you got?

Wilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.

Seanzie - you agree that we should not just talk about Scrappy but yet elim them day one but also have to "generate good discussions" but then you thoughtfully provided zero thoughts on other players to help generate good discussions. I also dislike your use of one letter posts to boost your post count so players may not notice you never actually said anything in the posts you have made.

CRichard - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 1/2 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro.

falcon - usually I get a vibe right away about you and have been right so far. I have no vibe from you and it is making me nervous. I would like to sort you but I do not want to tell you what to do bc that might affect your shining tell that I have noticed about all of your games. Right now you are null to me with a watchful eye.

JDizz - you said I posted to point fingers - well it is how you play mafia. You find a susp and post about it. I found pyx's push for Oceanland susp. What I find susp others may not and vice versa. You then found pyx susp yourself as you latched onto someone else's (Jack iirc) susp and said you nwere voting pyx for it. :eye: but null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro. Like CRichard.

DOOmega - you have done nothing in this game. Except complain it was boring but yet you did nothing about it. You could have posted some susp or even a simple meme or video but instead *crickets*. I guess you will be ignored but know that I am watching and keeping an eye on you waiting for you to offer anything of substance to help the town.

fingersplints - normal for you <3 post count wise but you have offered nothing beyond the scope of Scrappy and Funland. I cannot in good conscience say you are town when I have nothing to base it off of. Pstmornaoplazkktks

dunya - man it has been a minute since I last played with you. hi <3 so far I am getting good vibes from your posts but it has been awhile since we played together so I am not goona trust my initial read on you. But I will wait and watch instead.

Scrappy - enough posts have been wasted on discussing you, please offer substance for the town to dig into or stfu. Thanks have a nice day.
It was quite thoughtful of me to provide zero thoughts, wasn't it?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy is town.

W Roxy would've bit their fangs into me easily.

Good one down.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:51 am I am doing Seanzie because I know he's pretty active in solving when he's town and in GOC he was caught for being this underwhelming.
I'm also at a conference with almost no cell reception and spotty wifi, so... yeah.

Good try though.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 amCreature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot.
What you pointed here makes me town.

I am way too stiffy as wolf. I can't go on auto pilot as wolf. I just post what I deem enough to be townread.

If I am overdoing things and posting reads endlessly like on an auto pilot then I am pretty much town who has nothing to hide.

I am pretty bad at hiding things as wolf and faking town fluidity at the same time.

What the fuck even is that read?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Did you just repost your readslist?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 am Roxy is town.

Good one down.
Why?

I don't trust them. It looks like they're just finding reasons to wolfread everyone or most of the people aorn.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:56 am Also, Sig is outed.
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:02 pm
Why is sig outed? I see sig being pushed literally every game he is in, like in Cartomancy. Do you all actually wolfread him or is it "hmmm sig is playing antitown must be wolf" like lucy is doing?
Sig didn't know that the scooby doo villians were town.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm
Where?

Ftr there are good chances I won't believe this is a real slip.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:00 pm Did you just repost your readslist?
yes and said so so I could add mentions.
;)
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:03 pm

I’m semi here about to go into a meeting then I’ll catch up.

This is wrong?
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm You guys just be glad you don’t know scrappy doo. I would happily erase him from my memory lol
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm woof woof
Oh god scrappy doo is the worst. Perhaps one of the most justifiably hated characters of all time

Splints is my ride or die this game idc how she flips, whay she does, who she kills.

She could claim mafia while being red checked and saying she was gonna lead a misvote on me and my hatred for scrappy will still burn brighter than all those things. :p

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
Sig is mafia, gg.
Here.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeah there's no way I am buying sig slipped here.

If that's the only thing Seanzie found so far then I still think he's a wolf.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm more confident on my Neon read btw, but Sig is probably just mafia.

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yeah there's no way I am buying sig slipped here.

You vastly underestimate my ability to do nothing as town.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Wouldn't wolf!sig notice the main characters were the wolves if he was in a wolfteam full of them?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am anyway I just caught up and have my reads list:

Hi Rox. It's just the same old me. I had a shit day yesterday but I'm more available now. No argument needed, you'll see it.

Gotta catch up.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:58 am Roxy is town.

Good one down.
Why?

I don't trust them. It looks like they're just finding reasons to wolfread everyone or most of the people aorn.
Has a "trusting Roxy" ever existed as town?
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
I'd elim this.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm I'm more confident on my Neon read btw, but Sig is probably just mafia.
What makes you confident on your Neon read? What is it?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 amCreature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot.
What you pointed here makes me town.

I am way too stiffy as wolf. I can't go on auto pilot as wolf. I just post what I deem enough to be townread.

If I am overdoing things and posting reads endlessly like on an auto pilot then I am pretty much town who has nothing to hide.

I am pretty bad at hiding things as wolf and faking town fluidity at the same time.

What the fuck even is that read?
you telling me that it makes you town does not in fact make you town. I do not sort people on meta alone that would be like playing only half ass. I like to play with my whole ass. Right now I get baddie vibes from your posts I cannot help how I feel. It is only D 1 so plenty of time to prove your towniness to everyone.
;)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yeah there's no way I am buying sig slipped here.

You vastly underestimate my ability to do nothing as town.
You usually take the initiative to do things when you enter the thread. I am not convinced by your sig push.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:57 am
@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.
I kinda forgot about this game in the heat of GoC so take that as you will. How would you like me to prove you wrong
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm I'm more confident on my Neon read btw, but Sig is probably just mafia.
What makes you confident on your Neon read? What is it?
My confidence is what makes me confident. Neon is mafia.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
love you too, Woogers!

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

I might be striking a slightly more aggressive tone than normal, but I don’t think this is outside my style just slightly less jokey than normal.

I agree We’re usually on the same page are you mafia this game :p

In theory sure, they’ve helped in the past but I wasn’t a fan of their day 0. Having said that if it isn’t a viable wagon I’ll ignore it for now and I will be doing more reads later after work
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't get the townreads on Roxy for that giant wall. Why are you all townreading her for that?

I also don't get the wolfreads on Dennis. Where he is matching his wolf tones as compared to his town games?

Return to “Previous Rackets”