Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
I'd elim this.
For why
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:57 am
@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.
I kinda forgot about this game in the heat of GoC so take that as you will. How would you like me to prove you wrong
Lol yeah, game ez.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm You guys just be glad you don’t know scrappy doo. I would happily erase him from my memory lol
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm woof woof
Oh god scrappy doo is the worst. Perhaps one of the most justifiably hated characters of all time

Splints is my ride or die this game idc how she flips, whay she does, who she kills.

She could claim mafia while being red checked and saying she was gonna lead a misvote on me and my hatred for scrappy will still burn brighter than all those things. :p

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
Sig is mafia, gg.
Here.
This is very weak reasoning. And it’s actually so bad I’m now eyeing you for trying to start a new wagon

Imma go out on a limb here and say one of the wagons have a mafia member and Sean is covering but I need to look into it more before I fully commit
ImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 177

Post by Creature »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:59 am
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 amCreature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot.
What you pointed here makes me town.

I am way too stiffy as wolf. I can't go on auto pilot as wolf. I just post what I deem enough to be townread.

If I am overdoing things and posting reads endlessly like on an auto pilot then I am pretty much town who has nothing to hide.

I am pretty bad at hiding things as wolf and faking town fluidity at the same time.

What the fuck even is that read?
you telling me that it makes you town does not in fact make you town. I do not sort people on meta alone that would be like playing only half ass. I like to play with my whole ass. Right now I get baddie vibes from your posts I cannot help how I feel. It is only D 1 so plenty of time to prove your towniness to everyone.
Using meta to get an idea of how players play as town and as wolves is important though. It prevents you from making garbage reads like this.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
I would have more pleasure if y'all didn't make this game hard by not playing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Seanzie »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm You guys just be glad you don’t know scrappy doo. I would happily erase him from my memory lol
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm woof woof
Oh god scrappy doo is the worst. Perhaps one of the most justifiably hated characters of all time

Splints is my ride or die this game idc how she flips, whay she does, who she kills.

She could claim mafia while being red checked and saying she was gonna lead a misvote on me and my hatred for scrappy will still burn brighter than all those things. :p

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
Sig is mafia, gg.
Here.
This is very weak reasoning. And it’s actually so bad I’m now eyeing you for trying to start a new wagon

Imma go out on a limb here and say one of the wagons have a mafia member and Sean is covering but I need to look into it more before I fully commit
I'm ALSO going to go out on a limb here and say SIg feels caught for the wrong reasons.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:37 pm Kate is wolfy though because she only talked about Scrappy Doo.
Hi. When I was herethats all people were talking about. I'm gonna do a full read though. Who are your top 3 suspects GTH?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 pm
@Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.
I kinda forgot about this game in the heat of GoC so take that as you will. How would you like me to prove you wrong
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:12 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm I'm more confident on my Neon read btw, but Sig is probably just mafia.
What makes you confident on your Neon read? What is it?
My confidence is what makes me confident. Neon is mafia.
Alright if you show you are town then I might follow you here.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Because your fur is showing.

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

@Seanzie your response to my post made me lol at a meeting at work, got side eyed from the boss.

I am looking for more from you we'll see how this day progresses.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:09 pm Yo what up gang I totally ghosted this thread whoops. I didn't read like the last 2 pages but I see I have 2 votes which is nifty

Roxy is doing her thing where she aggressively tells us she's following her own lead and I'm here for it, probably town

Wilgy was talking about " not feeling it" on N0, which I get but then he voted pretty quickly which felt pretty off

Lucy is looking worse because she called sig mafia siding because he looks like cartomancy. Where he was town? So I don't exactly understand that. Fmpov you thought he mafia sided in cartomancy, and he's doing the same here but he didn't mean to mafia side then, so doesn't that make him look better? The logic is just twisted and I can't follow it

I see a ping I'll check that out
I'd elim this.
For why
This doesn't look like a Dennis wolf post to me. He gets nervous in the beginning and can't ramble which he sort of is here. I point this out bc he's my son obvs and sooner or later someone's gonna ask me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:37 pm Kate is wolfy though because she only talked about Scrappy Doo.
Hi. When I was herethats all people were talking about. I'm gonna do a full read though. Who are your top 3 suspects GTH?
Yeah but talking about Scrappy Doo is the easiest busywork wolves can do and if that's the only thing you've done so far then I have good reasons to suspect you.

Also I know you can do better as town because you did fairly well in GOC.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
I admire the confidence lol
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Why can't you just answer questions like dude
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm
Lol yeah, game ez.
Okay but why though
Why can't you just answer questions like dude
I did?

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Convince me on each of them.

Why is sig a wolf? Do you have something that's not the slip thing that doesn't even make sense?

Why is Neon a wolf? Do you have a solid read here like a Hot Fuzz reference?

Why is Dennis a wolf? Do you have some comparison with his town games and wolf games?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
Oh, I'm definitely playing. Just trying something new.

A modified version of Wilgy I'd call this.

Critical Slank Wilgy 12%.

I've tried Ultra Flow Wilgy v.2.31 afew times now and I've not noticed positive results.

This may be more akin to GoC Wilgy if not the Wilgy you see who subs into games.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Why is sig a wolf? Do you have something that's not the slip thing that doesn't even make sense?

Why is Dennis a wolf? Do you have some comparison with his town games and wolf games?
Weren't you on the bad team with Dennis in cartomancy?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I saw mine and have been afflicted with defeatism.

Being WoogerZ is suffering.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:12 pm I don't get the townreads on Roxy for that giant wall. Why are you all townreading her for that?

I also don't get the wolfreads on Dennis. Where he is matching his wolf tones as compared to his town games?
If you want to wolf read me bc I think you are bad then go ahead. Why keep asking others why they don't think I am wolf? Do you need their permission? Get off the fence man and say how you read me and then stand by it.
;)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:12 pm I don't get the townreads on Roxy for that giant wall. Why are you all townreading her for that?

I also don't get the wolfreads on Dennis. Where he is matching his wolf tones as compared to his town games?
If you want to wolf read me bc I think you are bad then go ahead. Why keep asking others why they don't think I am wolf? Do you need their permission? Get off the fence man and say how you read me and then stand by it.
This looks like town Roxy to me.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm

Y'all the rest GOATS.
Oh, I'm definitely playing. Just trying something new.

A modified version of Wilgy I'd call this.

Critical Slank Wilgy 12%.

I've tried Ultra Flow Wilgy v.2.31 afew times now and I've not noticed positive results.

This may be more akin to GoC Wilgy if not the Wilgy you see who subs into games.
If you're NANOOK and you can push good reads, then that's alright. The issue is that slanking is a pretty easy thing for wolves to do and if everybody did the same then the game would be extremely difficult to play.
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Weren't you on the bad team with Dennis in cartomancy?
Yes, but I don't have a good read on Dennis aorn. He strikes me as an easy push like in GOC so I am pretty skeptical about the unexplained pushes on him.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Honestly I don't really wolfread you but I am still skeptical about the players townreading you for it and want to know why.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Nah, you'll get there on your own eventually.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:23 pm
I saw mine and have been afflicted with defeatism.

Being WoogerZ is suffering.
If it helps, I am fairly certain I am a very middle-of-the-road player in terms of skill, so I don't think the winrates really mean much. I also wa at like a 20% WINRATE AT MY HOMESITE BEFORE IT DIED.

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

can’t sleep i’ll post a reads list like d2 since it seems relatively useless d1

scrappy should live into d2

i don’t have many reads atm
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I've become more confident on Sig.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
So far only Kate provided me a reason to wolfread someone so I'll go there.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 24

Post by dunya »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
how about you provide us with a reason to wolf read someone? :biggrin:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

The bar is low

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:27 pm

I've liked everything I've seen out of you this game. Can I sheep you as well?
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm

how about you provide us with a reason to wolf read someone? :biggrin:
I just provided Seanzie. I remember him being pretty quick to read every post one by one from the get go and I am missing it from him here. Honestly now it relies about how I feel about his sig/Neon/Dennis pushes. So far I didn't like the sig push.

Then there's CRichard. I have seen CRichard be a much more active solver than this. Even his Seanzie push felt "meh ill just push someone" rather than actually believing it. I don't think Seanzie and CRichard are together though.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 am Sorry I was busy with real life. I see I have 2 votes on me.
I don't see Creature and Falcon as two mafia voting me, because from experience the mafia like to avoid being associated in VCs as much as possible.
What?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:48 pm

Me? Or rox? If it's me, sure you do you doc.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:17 am
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:17 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
Thats fine, I don't care to prove myself as town to you. My only goal is to find someone that will actually flip mafia so I can bury them.
I think Chihiro looks fine?
Chihiro is always town and I will brook no argument
lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 am
CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 am Neon/Sig probably not w/w voting on Scraggy. Again, it's too blatant for 2 mafia to vote on the same slot together. Yes I'm aware Scraggy is a 3p claim, yet why do 2 mafia vote on the same slot who isn't on their team together D1? Answer: They don't.
I won a game once as wolf 3 stacking our votes every single day.

We swept.
I know you pointed out right below this that's it's not certain either way still a good approach but for anyone who wants more evidence Neon and Co. lost doing this in Holes mafia
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:02 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:58 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:51 am
Scrappy Doo wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:43 am Dearest Dunya, I do implore thee to bestow upon me your most sincere and insightful appraisals of the townspeople. Pray tell, who dost thou deem to be the most cunning and astute amongst us? And who, perchance, dost thou suspect may be harbouring malevolent intentions? Your guidance would be most appreciated, fair lady.
top town as of now:
you
chihiro
creature
falcon
sig
pyxxy

top wolfy as of now:
crichard
dennis
doo
drwilgy
Why do you have a townread on Creature? Spill the tea, hun~
feels very natural, unhinged, transparent with his thoughts and reads--offering them without delay. spilling thoughts as they come without obvious ulterior motive. gut read says creature good.
These violent delights have violent ends.
This is your lamest post so far. Truly watching a decline from Scrappy N0. Can we petition for a new sock owner?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

New reads:

Chihiro - idk, needs more interaction
CRichard - wolf, too underwhelming and awkward
DaughterOfOmega - null, posted nothing game relevant
Dennis - null, feels like an easy push and needs a good case
DrWilgy - leaning town, but I disapprove the intentional slank thing
dunya - leaning town, mostly because she's doing stuff
falcon45ca - town, I think his posts are pretty decent
fingersplints - null, done nothing game relevant
Jackofhearts2005 - leaning wolf, town!Jack would care more about this game
JDizz10 - very slightly leaning town, mostly for their vote
Kate - leaning town, mostly because of later posts
lucy - leaning town, but growing thin and needs to post more
Neon - leaning wolf, but mostly because others are sensing it
pyxxy - town, because they seem genuine
Roxy - leaning town, though the bar is very low
Seanzie - idk, depends on how well his reads are
sig - leaning town, feels like an easy push and don't buy the slip thing
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am pyxxy - I read EVERYTHING in every game I play which is why I often bitch about people not using the OT button when they are posting off topic. Or like Seanzie make time wasting posts of one letter at a time which I am sure he finds cute but I find it time wasting, time that could be better spent looking for baddies. I do not find you particularly susp. I feel you are trying but the way you approached N 0 poll gave me pause. I am keeping that as a ping for now but my eyebrow will be waiting to be twitched again. I obv read your N 0 post about your short list and your reasons behind it as I responded to/talked about it. Not sure why you want to make it seem like I am not reading....
Because I got the impression that you were not fully reading my explanations. That's all.

I'm partially to blame because I wanted to withhold how I came to my conclusions for N0, under the assumption that mafia would be lazy and not bother with trying to push town towards a bad location, but rather just silently vote as a group.

My source for the locations:
https://scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/List_ ... !_episodes

In making this list, I also created a list of locations -> culprits -> likely roles, but for obviously Soup reasons I will not be posting that.

Hopefully me posting this helps explain how I got to my list in the first place.

My short list remains in effect for N1, btw, just now without Airfield:

- Bank
- County Museum
- Funland
- Oceanland
- Theater
- Tibetan Temple
- Tropical Village
- University Archeological Wing

For now, I plan to vote Funland N1, because 1) of the negative reaction to me pushing Oceanland and 2) because hey why not work through the list alphabetically? Definitely not suspicious on my part 😏

In reality my confidence is this list is probably ordered more like this, starting with most confident to be a hit aka location that powers up one of town:
- Funland/Oceanland
- University Archeological Wing
- Tibetan Temple
- Tropical Village
- Bank/Theater/County Museum

Still like 95% confident that these are all hits though.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:53 am anyway I just caught up and have my reads list:

lucy - you do have a habit of suspecting those who have wronged you in a game. It's understandable you get burned by misreading someone and then go overboard in your next few games with them. You sus of sig is noted however at this time I feel you may have latched onto something about him. I felt his tone was a bit harsher than I am used to. I also want to remind you of trying to generalize myu game style as you really have only played a couple of games with me. I do look at mechanics I just don't see it as solving in a mafia game. I look at it as a distraction something the mafia love and adore.

Kate - I am getting icky vibes from your posts and I am not digging it - at all. You were on the Scrappy train and it felt like you were using the discussion as a shield. If that makes sense, idk just a feeling I get from your posts.

pyxxy - I read EVERYTHING in every game I play which is why I often bitch about people not using the OT button when they are posting off topic. Or like Seanzie make time wasting posts of one letter at a time which I am sure he finds cute but I find it time wasting, time that could be better spent looking for baddies. I do not find you particularly susp. I feel you are trying but the way you approached N 0 poll gave me pause. I am keeping that as a ping for now but my eyebrow will be waiting to be twitched again. I obv read your N 0 post about your short list and your reasons behind it as I responded to/talked about it. Not sure why you want to make it seem like I am not reading....

Neon - playing completely diff than I am used to. Where the meme's? Where is the no one understands me/no one can read me? Laser focused on elimming a role D 1 where we will glean no useful info from. I disagree with your lack of looking elsewhere as you hold onto to your Scrappy susp. If you think the role maybe Jester equivalent then why would you push so hard for their elim?

Dennis - you are probs bad. Prove me wrong. I have this stuck in my gut, it will be hard for you to remove my susp. You have done sero solving and have not posted much substance.

Chihiro - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 3/4 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game.

Jack - not very solve -y this game. Just appeasing people who mentioned your name. I found it odd as you flew your own path in my previous game with you. What are you thinking? Not sure as all you did was agree with other people's thoughts.

Creature - I get the feeling like you are trying harding a lil too much and it gives me a bad feeling like I got in Carto. Your posts read like you are on auto pilot. I don't know how else to explain a feeling I get from your posts for that I am sorry. Maybe it's your read on pyx. Saying that you don't want to push them bc they are "doing stuff". That is not a very townie post to make imo.

sig - where in the f is your normal game? I cannot for the life of me remember you coming in so strongly in a game. Though I have only been back for a few games so far you feel off to me and I don't like it as I can usually find myself on the same page as you but not at all this game. You are laser focused on Scrappy and without looking for any other mafia players I have to wonder wtf you are on about. This focus on 3p roles has you twisted up. I also remember losing games bc of a 3p player - but- I also remember games where 3p's have helped the town win. It's about 50/50 in my memory. What else do you got?

Wilgy - hi. Yep you will always be hard for me to read but I feel pretty good about you so far. Your thoughts about Scrappy seem to be thought out but you do seem to be "sheeping" a bit more than normal this game. I also do not like the fact that you openly admit to not actually reading the full game. I am disappoint.

Seanzie - you agree that we should not just talk about Scrappy but yet elim them day one but also have to "generate good discussions" but then you thoughtfully provided zero thoughts on other players to help generate good discussions. I also dislike your use of one letter posts to boost your post count so players may not notice you never actually said anything in the posts you have made.

CRichard - don't know you at all but find myself agreeing with 1/2 of what you post. So null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro.

falcon - usually I get a vibe right away about you and have been right so far. I have no vibe from you and it is making me nervous. I would like to sort you but I do not want to tell you what to do bc that might affect your shining tell that I have noticed about all of your games. Right now you are null to me with a watchful eye.

JDizz - you said I posted to point fingers - well it is how you play mafia. You find a susp and post about it. I found pyx's push for Oceanland susp. What I find susp others may not and vice versa. You then found pyx susp yourself as you latched onto someone else's (Jack iirc) susp and said you nwere voting pyx for it. :eye: but null for you right now as I get to know your game. Like Chihiro. Like CRichard.

DOOmega - you have done nothing in this game. Except complain it was boring but yet you did nothing about it. You could have posted some susp or even a simple meme or video but instead *crickets*. I guess you will be ignored but know that I am watching and keeping an eye on you waiting for you to offer anything of substance to help the town.

fingersplints - normal for you <3 post count wise but you have offered nothing beyond the scope of Scrappy and Funland. I cannot in good conscience say you are town when I have nothing to base it off of. Pstmornaoplazkktks

dunya - man it has been a minute since I last played with you. hi <3 so far I am getting good vibes from your posts but it has been awhile since we played together so I am not goona trust my initial read on you. But I will wait and watch instead.

Scrappy - enough posts have been wasted on discussing you, please offer substance for the town to dig into or stfu. Thanks have a nice day.
That's a lotta words for basically "I'll be keeping an eye on you" to like 2/3rds of the list...
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 pm

Hmmmm...rather quick to accept a Wilgy pocket I see. Does this mean you're TR his slot?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I was telling y'all Roxy's post feels like just a list of reasons to wolfread everyone. It doesn't put town any closer to their wincon.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

kinda wanted to vote Dennis to help Seanzie get into his town mindset but also not sure how Dennis would feel about me scumleaning him uwu

giving Dennis another day, I don't mean this in a mean way Dennis! it's only been like 16 hours or w/e this is more "don't worry about more pressure and just do you town thing, friend"

Wilgy already explaining that he's playing a different style feels odd

where's Jack?

I don't care about Scrappy atm although reading Scrappy's ISO makes me continue to sideye Chihiro for claiming that Scrappy was ever townsiding

Scrappy opened by claiming they were town, then moving to "I'm town alignment", then "I can help town", then what I perceived as sarcasm about "if you vote for me I'll be forced to wolfside!!!1!"

Maybe Chihiro just overfocused on how people reacted to Scrappy instead of what Scrappy did to make people react that way :)

sticking on Chihiro

we do agree on this though, I'm not voting Scrappy D1, would rather hunt 100% scum than scum-lite
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:02 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:59 pm At what point will enough be enough with the sock where you’re willing to say they’re not town siding anymore
I would never vote the slot on d1, so doesn't matter.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

kate feels alright, falcon feels alright, creature feels like they're crea-tching but also idt I've lived long in a game with creature regardless of alignment so not much experience from me "reading that slot" as the kids say

DOOM seems to be DOA

should probably re-read sig at some point because this felt odd to me, seemingly down with my slip case
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
into eh shrug I don't actually care about a possible easy D1 kill???
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Pxxy seems to think it was a slip, frankly i skimmed then ignored the convo since that style of mechish talk bores me
it would be one thing if sig didn't care at all about my slip case, but expressing interest and then dismissing it without a real analysis feels like trying to sink the case? 🤔🤔🤔
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm

Hmmmm...rather quick to accept a Wilgy pocket I see. Does this mean you're TR his slot?
No, just that he can do what he wants and I'm not gonna tell him what to do or not do. I have no read on wilgy currently.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 pm kate feels alright, falcon feels alright, creature feels like they're crea-tching but also idt I've lived long in a game with creature regardless of alignment so not much experience from me "reading that slot" as the kids say

DOOM seems to be DOA

should probably re-read sig at some point because this felt odd to me, seemingly down with my slip case
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm

I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
into eh shrug I don't actually care about a possible easy D1 kill???
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Pxxy seems to think it was a slip, frankly i skimmed then ignored the convo since that style of mechish talk bores me
it would be one thing if sig didn't care at all about my slip case, but expressing interest and then dismissing it without a real analysis feels like trying to sink the case? 🤔🤔🤔
Actually let me try being an interactive member of the thread

@Creature @Kate @Seanzie in your opinion, is this sig thing I've noted here actually odd or am I still new/bad at mafia?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm

No, just that he can do what he wants and I'm not gonna tell him what to do or not do. I have no read on wilgy currently.
You don't find it odd he's sheeping you...and while he says he likes everything you've posted, it's not like he's pointing out specific thoughts of yours he vibes with...and he's certainly capable of forming his own takes.

Why aren't you sus of how he's framing his sheep on your reads?

Return to “Previous Rackets”