Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:51 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:21 pm
CRichard wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:14 pm Wow I can't believe how much time has passed since i watched a Scooby Doo skit. I feel ancient.
Honestly I only played online Scooby Doo games.

Sadly I was born too late to Scooby Doo and today's reboots are shit.
The newest Scooby Doo is just fine. Don't be a stick in the mud. In fact, I'd put it above everything post Scrappy Doo's introduction and the Simple Plan 2002ish cartoon is also solid.
This right here should I be a policy lynch
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Ok if someone else can confirm this is true, then i am fine with that.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:40 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
I would have more pleasure if y'all didn't make this game hard by not playing.
Oh, I'm definitely playing. Just trying something new.

A modified version of Wilgy I'd call this.

Critical Slank Wilgy 12%.

I've tried Ultra Flow Wilgy v.2.31 afew times now and I've not noticed positive results.

This may be more akin to GoC Wilgy if not the Wilgy you see who subs into games.
Thus is a NAI post.

Wilgy and myself are very similar when it comes to the ability to switch on and off seriousness in games. I’d say it’s a good reason for newer players to sus him for it, but anyone familiar with his meta would get a big :eye: from me for doing it
Don't you butter me up like some fine lunch plate for someone to consume on a tuesday at approximately 1:03 PM EST on the day March 7th of the Gregorian calendar with a side of sausage and cold-smoked caviar.

I’m actually Hannibal lector so the doctors gotta be eaten

Buuuuuut I’m seriously eyeing you for that non called out vote especially after I accurately described your meta seems a bit wolfy
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:15 pm Okay so; the crux of the slip starts here.

But, I’m confused since I’m like pretty sure the locations are tied to Indy monsters from the episodes you’re trying to argue they’re not?

You’re second post about it also backs up the idea that she knew monsters were town and y’all are just debating whether or not the location is randomized.
Actually at the time I knew I was monster, but I hadnt given my location a thorough look at. When I did it was easy to tell locations werent randomized, before that I kinda just assumed they were randomized.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:25 pm It's so unfair! Why can't they see that I want to help town? I have two votes and I can use them for town's benefit. If they keep pushing to kill me, I'll have no choice but to side with the mafia. It's not what I want, but they're not giving me any other option.
Threatens to wolfside.

Is indignant players what to yeet it.

XD
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:45 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm Yup I always try to respond to notifications/search my name first, then I read the most recent posts, then I go back and do a catch up. I’m used to being chronically behind in high volume games so for me it makes the most sense to address anything I’m engaging on vs going through pages or random stuff. Granted this game is pretty low key so that won’t be an issue here, but that’s standard NAI practice for me
Ok if someone else can confirm this is true, then i am fine with that.
I confirm it’s true.

Thanks Sig! I’m glad you confirmed that what I said was true.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:22 pm I havent seen Neon as scum what’s her normal meta?

Having said that I think she reads as very genuine when town and I’m seeing that here so I don’t scum read her at all
Pressure breakss them, and I think based on how they react you can probably guage their alignment.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:57 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 pm Thank you for gifting me the ability to blind vote you D1 and never reanalyze lol
Do you really want me to wol fside and work against our town's win condition? Because that's where you're pushing me if you decide to lynch me on day one. I don't understand why you're forcing me into this position.
You act as though you will be alive long enough to wolf side lol.

Your naked now. Your goals are plain as day. You are the easiest kill in mafia history you should be removed post haste. 3Ps are never beneficial to town.
This pings me a bit.

I'm mostly saying this for credit if Neon turns out to be a wolf.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm

But, I’m confused since I’m like pretty sure the locations are tied to Indy monsters from the episodes you’re trying to argue they’re not?

You’re second post about it also backs up the idea that she knew monsters were town and y’all are just debating whether or not the location is randomized.
Actually at the time I knew I was monster, but I hadnt given my location a thorough look at. When I did it was easy to tell locations werent randomized, before that I kinda just assumed they were randomized.
Okay, that makes sense.

I don’t really think either of you slipped for a few reason chiefly since it seems like 99% of the time “slips” aren’t real and just paranoid townies voting off other townies.

I’m tempted to say based off both your reactions it was t/t, but I’d like to see more from Pyxxy regarding my thoughts on the slip before going that far
ImageImage
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:46 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:39 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:23 pm
Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:30 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:35 pm Mechanically speaking Third Parties possible should always mean that their existance is confirmed, otherwise, this game is bastard. Telling us its possible they exist but then not having any to me is false information. Where I come from games don't include this unless 3rd party exist, they don't say they may or may not exist.
that isn't the cold hard rule in TS fyi.

i read the chihiro debacle with pyxxy with role pm lingo, which i specifically ban from happening from my games for the purpose of how gross it is and icky and stuff, and have a town lean on chihiro and pyxxy out of it for different reasons.
well yeah cause its gross, which why i specifically got pissed at pyxxy for reading into it.

Also I don't think I am that over the place with the scrappy slot, I think anyone thats hard focused on it over scum hunting is probablly mafia themself.
This sentence makes me wolfread you though.
Literally why? Again I don't understand this sites meta when comes to 3rd parties. Like if the sites meta is losing to 3rd parties thats not the fault of the 3rd party existing, thats the fault of town.
It worries me how you just blankly said "anyone pushing me for it is probably mafia" but didn't point out names. It feels like it has no other purpose than to be defensive without calling anyone out.
Wait where did I say anyone pushing me for it is mafia? I said anyone focused on the slot is mafia?????
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:33 pm Wilgy, sig, CR.

I'm fine w/ any of these 3 atm
Why it seems like your just pulling names out of your ass
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:30 pm I think 3p claims usually should just be policy lynched but meh I have other players to sort aorn.
In fairness, the main account didn't claim 3P. The sockpuppet did. So this is actually the most protown 3P claim in history.

Neon's agreement with this idea is bad.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
Feels like additional treading water and fake bravado. It's a sock puppet. Who cares?
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:05 am I don't think talking is gonna cut it, folks. Here's the deal: I can either go all wolf and flip this game on its head, or I can help town and make things a lot easier for us. It all depends on how many votes are on me day 1. I've got two accounts and a bunch of abilities, so trust me when I say you don't wanna mess with me. Keep me alive and I'll be your best ally. But if you vote me out, I'll make sure to waste town's time and resources. You don't wanna take that risk, do you? So let's work together and make this a pro-town win. Got it, gang?
This is bordering on jester level of self destruction to the point where I wanna yeet people for wanting to yeet this slot.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: Sean] aubergine

I think they’re trying to appear like they’re hunting while Putting in minimal work so he “found a slip” and now isn’t engaging

Why am I switching off Scrappy? It’s since it isn’t going anywhere and if my hunch is right on who they are it’s whatever.

Having said that if we loose the game since the 3P scum sides I’ll be really whiny to everyone post game :p
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Would it be safe to assume that your location power up isn't that interesting?

Part of why I cared so much about locations is because mine _is_ quite interesting. So I think I just assumed that everybody's power up must be interesting.

And I love mech >.<
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:23 amcreature town
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:23 ampyxxy town
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:24 am neon scummy for policy voting even though idc about whether scrappy dies
Correct takes are >rand town, right? Lucy can be town.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:48 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

I don’t really think either of you slipped for a few reason chiefly since it seems like 99% of the time “slips” aren’t real and just paranoid townies voting off other townies.

I’m tempted to say based off both your reactions it was t/t, but I’d like to see more from Pyxxy regarding my thoughts on the slip before going that far
I promised to drop it and I've dropped it, so I won't be responding directly to you. Sorry.. I'm lightening on Chihiro. I await a response to my latest q before possibly unvoting.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pmCreature, Neon, and dunya all seem towny so far confidence of read in that order.
Honestly surprised you are townreading me. What changed?

Anyway, why do you townread Neon? Kate pointed out her posts felt more empty this game.
Well I think I’ve finally got a good grasp of your meta and for this game especially I find myself agreeing with a lot of your reads minus neon.

I like that you questioned Roxy also.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:54 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

I promised to drop it and I've dropped it, so I won't be responding directly to you. Sorry.. I'm lightening on Chihiro. I await a response to my latest q before possibly unvoting.

I don’t like this post at all especially since you threw shade my way for not talking about it.
ImageImage
JDizz10
Posts in topic: 52
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: JDizz

Post by JDizz10 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:35 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:18 pm also @Jackofhearts2005 im very unhappy you didn’t say hello to me

Also also I’m pretty sure you lead a misvote on me last game or vigged me so like IOU one death :p
JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:27 am
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm If we let a wagon stagnate, espically one that isn't going to flip mafia essentially we let mafia just slide by for the day. So pressure should be applied to others during the day.
This is repeating N argument that others have said before them. This to me is mafia’s way of trying to seem town but actually adding very little to the conversation.

@lucy @Jackofhearts2005 thoughts on this logic and thoughts on chihiro and/or pyxxy as potential mafia?
I don't think Pyxxy is mafia. I'll get back to you on Chihiro.

Also....why are you pinging me specifically for this? We haven't played together before, have we?
We have not played together before, no. I just liked your take about pyxxy not realizing that the locations and our roles align. You called pyxxy weird, and I wanted to know how far your thoughts on him went. This is doubting my town read on you if i'm being perfectly honest. I agree with whoever mentioned that role PMs and win cons and things are a terrible kinda scummy way to play, but in this case it works and if they really didn't know that it seems pretty plausible that he is mafia. Now may I please ask you to explain why you don't think pyxxy is mafia?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:51 pm In fairness, the main account didn't claim 3P. The sockpuppet did. So this is actually the most protown 3P claim in history.
I did try to explain this to people, like if they were linked to a mafia they just claim town. I fully believe the fact that they outted as 3rd party makes me believe them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:58 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:18 pm also @Jackofhearts2005 im very unhappy you didn’t say hello to me

Also also I’m pretty sure you lead a misvote on me last game or vigged me so like IOU one death :p
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:30 pm If we let a wagon stagnate, espically one that isn't going to flip mafia essentially we let mafia just slide by for the day. So pressure should be applied to others during the day.
This is repeating N argument that others have said before them. This to me is mafia’s way of trying to seem town but actually adding very little to the conversation.

@lucy @Jackofhearts2005 thoughts on this logic and thoughts on chihiro and/or pyxxy as potential mafia?

Also....why are you pinging me specifically for this? We haven't played together before, have we?
We have not played together before, no. I just liked your take about pyxxy not realizing that the locations and our roles align. You called pyxxy weird, and I wanted to know how far your thoughts on him went. This is doubting my town read on you if i'm being perfectly honest. I agree with whoever mentioned that role PMs and win cons and things are a terrible kinda scummy way to play, but in this case it works and if they really didn't know that it seems pretty plausible that he is mafia. Now may I please ask you to explain why you don't think pyxxy is mafia?
Because I don't think a wolf comes in with like...a wrong take and then wants to start a fight about it. Everything about Pxxy's tone and mindset indicate a townie who thinks he's onto something.

Anyway, vote: Neon. I townread the two players voting there, Neon is voting Scrappy and Neon is the most sus player as of P5. Might change this later but this is a good vote for now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:00 pm

Because I don't think a wolf comes in with like...a wrong take and then wants to start a fight about it. Everything about Pxxy's tone and mindset indicate a townie who thinks he's onto something.

Anyway, vote: Neon. I townread the two players voting there, Neon is voting Scrappy and Neon is the most sus player as of P5. Might change this later but this is a good vote for now.
What is P5?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I know I just said Wilgy slanking is NAI, but him slankingly casting a vote with no reasoning isn’t a good look.

Typically when town Wilgy slanks he at least does some stuff.
ImageImage
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

General question, Someone(maybe Lucy, idr) mentioned that scrappy is using ChatGPT. I'm not super familiar with chatgpt and never would have known that myself. Do we think that scrappy chose to use ChatGPT themselves, or do we think that the host advised this? Has this happened in previous games?
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

Just realized I havent really provided reads on people but then again I don't like doing d1 read lists.
Chihiro
The Mark

Post by Chihiro »

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm General question, Someone(maybe Lucy, idr) mentioned that scrappy is using ChatGPT. I'm not super familiar with chatgpt and never would have known that myself. Do we think that scrappy chose to use ChatGPT themselves, or do we think that the host advised this? Has this happened in previous games?
Don't think it matters tbh?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:37 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:31 pm I was town in cartoonmancy? So that doesn’t make any sense.

We don’t know if a town kp exists so I think leaving it up to them is a bad move.

Again you’re ignoring that there’s no proof this is third Larry
1) you played so very anti town you were doing mafias work for them, same as you're doing here
2) it's obviously third party
3) there's almost certainly town kp in an 18 player setup

you just don't have much credibility with me at all. and you objectively are pushing an anti town agenda but you don't know any better
Be nice, yo
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm General question, Someone(maybe Lucy, idr) mentioned that scrappy is using ChatGPT. I'm not super familiar with chatgpt and never would have known that myself. Do we think that scrappy chose to use ChatGPT themselves, or do we think that the host advised this? Has this happened in previous games?
Scrappy is likely being duel hatted the host is running any randomized comments while the player is posting the real stuff. This is usually done with socky accounts so players can’t pin down who’s behind it if they’re also in the game.

Like so and so is posting at the same time Scrappy is so they must be them
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I just did a quick ISO skim of Sean and I’m much more committed to my vote now.

He has fluff, some light posts about scrappy but nothing else, and the “slip” which he’s decided to tunnel. Imo this is classic mafia behavior you find one thing to grab onto and just tunnel to avoid attention.

That paired with his lack of hunting and general posts all point to him being mafia and out of all the wagons that’s the one I prefer.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:33 pm Wilgy, sig, CR.

I'm fine w/ any of these 3 atm
Why it seems like your just pulling names out of your ass
Given that I've already made posts re: CR & Wilgy, this is demonstrably false
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:56 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

I don’t like this post at all especially since you threw shade my way for not talking about it.
Good. You shouldn't like this post.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Holy Christ Almighty how in the world do you read this thread and still think that I was the one confused about locations.

How. How how how.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon's take re: Scrappy...like, does she have a meta of "always go after 3Ps"? Her take feels myopic

We might be dealing with Freon, and that's an ignoble gas
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@JDizz10 A reasonable answer is "I have not read the thread". Feel free to admit that, we're not yet halfway into D1 after all. I wouldn't hold it against you.

And it would explain why you did not see this post, from me, TO JACK, THE PERSON YOU ARE QUESTIONING FOR TOWN READING ME
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:58 pm Without actually going back and watching the episode or using a wiki, my location does appear to be related to my character. Weird that Pxy would say it's random. #weird
I'm saying the exact opposite and I'm accusing Chihiro of being a wolf for seeming to not know that locations are linked to monsters, because reading a town role pm would make it obvious that they are.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:20 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

Is this a sarcastic response or an honest one? I can’t tell. :ponder:
ImageImage
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:46 pm Alright Chihiro is a mixed bag to me. ISOing them it's also a lot of Scrappy Doo talk but she also has some reads (although I find them pretty weak). I'll prob consider her fine because posting a lot is pretty hard to do for a unskilled wolf.
Can you please elaborate on this for me? what is ISOing? And that last sentence, are you saying that Chihiro is a new player? Are you saying they have been an unskilled wolf in the past? New to the comm so trying to learn everyone's game. Thank you
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:13 am Sorry I was busy with real life. I see I have 2 votes on me.
I don't see Creature and Falcon as two mafia voting me, because from experience the mafia like to avoid being associated in VCs as much as possible.
VCs?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:30 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

Both. I wrote the og post knowing what it looked like. I care more about honoring the agreement to drop it. I'd like to drop it. You may sr me for it and for the previous response and this response as well, and I would not take offense to you doing so.
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 am Neon/Sig probably not w/w voting on Scraggy. Again, it's too blatant for 2 mafia to vote on the same slot together. Yes I'm aware Scraggy is a 3p claim, yet why do 2 mafia vote on the same slot who isn't on their team together D1? Answer: They don't.
But couldn't that make it a smart move?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:32 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:46 pm Alright Chihiro is a mixed bag to me. ISOing them it's also a lot of Scrappy Doo talk but she also has some reads (although I find them pretty weak). I'll prob consider her fine because posting a lot is pretty hard to do for a unskilled wolf.
Can you please elaborate on this for me? what is ISOing? And that last sentence, are you saying that Chihiro is a new player? Are you saying they have been an unskilled wolf in the past? New to the comm so trying to learn everyone's game. Thank you
ISO = Isolation, e.g. reading someone's posts in isolation from the thread

if you open this link and click the number under replies, you get a menu that will open an ISO for each person that's commented in the thread, including mods
viewforum.php?f=273

VC = vote count

@lucy you and JDizz seemed to know each other, what site is he from / how did you recruit him here to play on TS?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

a random discord community

i asked him to play
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:35 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:30 pm

Okay, that makes sense.

Both. I wrote the og post knowing what it looked like. I care more about honoring the agreement to drop it. I'd like to drop it. You may sr me for it and for the previous response and this response as well, and I would not take offense to you doing so.
Well this is actually a super towny response or a very very well crafted experienced mafia response. Either way I’m cool with dropping it I think there’s a lot meatier content to discuss anyway
ImageImage
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

CRichard wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:27 am Chihiro V indicates DrWilgy and Psy not w/w either.
Please elaborate on Chihiro V? does that mean Chihiro five?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:36 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 pm kate feels alright, falcon feels alright, creature feels like they're crea-tching but also idt I've lived long in a game with creature regardless of alignment so not much experience from me "reading that slot" as the kids say

DOOM seems to be DOA

should probably re-read sig at some point because this felt odd to me, seemingly down with my slip case
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
into eh shrug I don't actually care about a possible easy D1 kill???
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Pxxy seems to think it was a slip, frankly i skimmed then ignored the convo since that style of mechish talk bores me
it would be one thing if sig didn't care at all about my slip case, but expressing interest and then dismissing it without a real analysis feels like trying to sink the case? 🤔🤔🤔
Actually let me try being an interactive member of the thread

@Creature @Kate @Seanzie in your opinion, is this sig thing I've noted here actually odd or am I still new/bad at mafia?
I have some reading to do but I'm quoting this now so I remember to co.e back to this question. BTW, youre new?? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:47 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:48 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:27 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm

If you want to wolf read me bc I think you are bad then go ahead. Why keep asking others why they don't think I am wolf? Do you need their permission? Get off the fence man and say how you read me and then stand by it.
This looks like town Roxy to me.
I've liked everything I've seen out of you this game. Can I sheep you as well?
Me? Or rox? If it's me, sure you do you doc.
Hmmmm...rather quick to accept a Wilgy pocket I see. Does this mean you're TR his slot?
No, just that he can do what he wants and I'm not gonna tell him what to do or not do. I have no read on wilgy currently.
You don't find it odd he's sheeping you...and while he says he likes everything you've posted, it's not like he's pointing out specific thoughts of yours he vibes with...and he's certainly capable of forming his own takes.

Why aren't you sus of how he's framing his sheep on your reads?
Well, frankly, bc he's a weird player. He's either licking people or denouncing his boss or reassuring us that he's a doctor. Lol. If he's too busy or uninterested in working the game early I don't care if he follows me 🤷‍♀️. I know I'm town and I am trying so better me than someone less interested I guess and much better than a wolf.

He will get into the game eventually, he always does.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:40 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:11 pm I just want to take a moment to define how much of a pleasure it is to play Mafia with all of you.

Y'all the rest GOATS.
I would have more pleasure if y'all didn't make this game hard by not playing.
Oh, I'm definitely playing. Just trying something new.

A modified version of Wilgy I'd call this.

Critical Slank Wilgy 12%.

I've tried Ultra Flow Wilgy v.2.31 afew times now and I've not noticed positive results.

This may be more akin to GoC Wilgy if not the Wilgy you see who subs into games.
Thus is a NAI post.

Wilgy and myself are very similar when it comes to the ability to switch on and off seriousness in games. I’d say it’s a good reason for newer players to sus him for it, but anyone familiar with his meta would get a big :eye: from me for doing it
Don't you butter me up like some fine lunch plate for someone to consume on a tuesday at approximately 1:03 PM EST on the day March 7th of the Gregorian calendar with a side of sausage and cold-smoked caviar.

I’m actually Hannibal lector so the doctors gotta be eaten

Buuuuuut I’m seriously eyeing you for that non called out vote especially after I accurately described your meta seems a bit wolfy
Me voting you was unrelated to that. I've just seen a handful of people like "Sig is off"

To which I say, "my dear fellow, is Sig ever on?"
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JDizz10

Post by JDizz10 »

dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:41 am i wont vote a sock on day 1, because i don't even know if the sock acct is a permanent fixture of the game. come day 2, we can talk more about scrappy.
This is a good point, i never would have thought of this. Can you give an example of roles that could be only temporarily in a game?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:48 pm Def feels like a difference check between Wilgy & Kate
What does this mean?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 pm Also I know I just said Wilgy slanking is NAI, but him slankingly casting a vote with no reasoning isn’t a good look.

Typically when town Wilgy slanks he at least does some stuff.
But I am doing stuff, and I think I've expressed this before. I'm sheeping people!

Now, finding out who to sheep is the fun part. Wouldn't want to accidentally follow a wolf now, would I?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Rackets”