Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day1)

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:02 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:47 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:25 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:58 pm

Me? Or rox? If it's me, sure you do you doc.
Hmmmm...rather quick to accept a Wilgy pocket I see. Does this mean you're TR his slot?
No, just that he can do what he wants and I'm not gonna tell him what to do or not do. I have no read on wilgy currently.
You don't find it odd he's sheeping you...and while he says he likes everything you've posted, it's not like he's pointing out specific thoughts of yours he vibes with...and he's certainly capable of forming his own takes.

Why aren't you sus of how he's framing his sheep on your reads?
This is interesting. Are you finding my behavior or Kate's response to my behavior more interesting?
Interesting is the wrong word, scummy is the one you're looking for.

TBD
I'm confused by this.

TBD on what you find more scummy between Kate and I based on our interaction?
In the meantime. *licks*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:54 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:05 pm Also I know I just said Wilgy slanking is NAI, but him slankingly casting a vote with no reasoning isn’t a good look.

Typically when town Wilgy slanks he at least does some stuff.
But I am doing stuff, and I think I've expressed this before. I'm sheeping people!

Now, finding out who to sheep is the fun part. Wouldn't want to accidentally follow a wolf now, would I?
:disappoint: :disappoint: :disappoint:

Sheep me instead and we can actually vote off a mafia member:p
ImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:48 pm Def feels like a difference check between Wilgy & Kate
What does this mean?
Kate, my friend, the dif check that Falcon references is simply implying that there are two conditions upon us. One a condition of one of us being a wolf, and two a condition of us not being on the same team.

However, the fault with this thinking is that there's not nearly enough tension held by either you or I that would make this possible. Falcon, are we being silly again?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 100
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:39 pm a random discord community

i asked him to play
hype ✨
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:41 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:36 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 pm kate feels alright, falcon feels alright, creature feels like they're crea-tching but also idt I've lived long in a game with creature regardless of alignment so not much experience from me "reading that slot" as the kids say

DOOM seems to be DOA

should probably re-read sig at some point because this felt odd to me, seemingly down with my slip case
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
into eh shrug I don't actually care about a possible easy D1 kill???
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Pxxy seems to think it was a slip, frankly i skimmed then ignored the convo since that style of mechish talk bores me
it would be one thing if sig didn't care at all about my slip case, but expressing interest and then dismissing it without a real analysis feels like trying to sink the case? 🤔🤔🤔
Actually let me try being an interactive member of the thread

@Creature @Kate @Seanzie in your opinion, is this sig thing I've noted here actually odd or am I still new/bad at mafia?
I have some reading to do but I'm quoting this now so I remember to co.e back to this question. BTW, youre new?? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Sabi brought me here in like the fall, my first TS game was Hot Fuzz
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Night 0)

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:06 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:41 pm What an interesting gimmick to begin the game with. Are we actually gonna vote on a location or just yolo it like disjointed towns people?
This is the only thing that really pings me P1. Could be one of those "I am a wolf so I need to say that I am town" tendencies. Very minor but worth noting.

Kate seems pretty townie on P1. Like friendly. Idk Kate super well. Could be fakable but again, worth noting.
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 pm*snip*
Not sure how I feel about someone talking about third party at the start of the game, no mafia aligned player would risk doing that this early right?
This feels self conscious. Could be wolf indicative. Could just be how Chihiro is.

By halfway down P2, Creature feels like town Creature, multiposting and complainy. I know this should be easy to fake but wolf Creature tends to like not be good at faking this so I'm willing to run with it until Creature proves me wrong.
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm *snip*

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
This is a weird thing for Sig to say. Feels like he's saying he doesn't know that villains are town. Townies and wolves should both know this, implying he's 3P. He also talks about 3P in this very post so it's on the brain. Decent chance that's Sig's alignment.
hi! Do you remember me from the old days? Not my style obvs but feom the early days here?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:17 pm I just did a quick ISO skim of Sean and I’m much more committed to my vote now.

He has fluff, some light posts about scrappy but nothing else, and the “slip” which he’s decided to tunnel. Imo this is classic mafia behavior you find one thing to grab onto and just tunnel to avoid attention.

That paired with his lack of hunting and general posts all point to him being mafia and out of all the wagons that’s the one I prefer.
Kinda this tbh. Granted, I had no posts at all but I haven’t read any Seanzie posts with content. Btw, P5 is Page 5.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Anyone pushing Roxy for her big post where she mentioned a bunch of reasons to suspect her, I don't believe have seen her play. When I think Roxy, I think the low posting powerhouse. She's gonna lay out her suspicions and let you figure them out, I don't like how some people (Creature and chihiro I believe) have been pushing this
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm pretty confident in Kate being town because of how she accepted wilgy's sheeping. I don't think wolf Kate wants to be paired with anyone, whereas town Kate doesn't really care
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 pm kinda wanted to vote Dennis to help Seanzie get into his town mindset but also not sure how Dennis would feel about me scumleaning him uwu

giving Dennis another day, I don't mean this in a mean way Dennis! it's only been like 16 hours or w/e this is more "don't worry about more pressure and just do you town thing, friend"
Wdym "not sure how dennis would feel about me scumleaning him"? Does how I react affect your read, or? And I hope this doesn't come off as a sorta mocking and cold tone I genuinely love you for this post even if you are pocketing me (which I don't think you are)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie continues to confuse me as to why he is allowed to say "Game ez, here's the solve" and then just refusing yo explain himself?? Like I'm pretty sure one of his posts was "you'll get it yourself eventually". Like dude help us get there if you genuinely believe that
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:58 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:48 pm Def feels like a difference check between Wilgy & Kate
What does this mean?
Kate, my friend, the dif check that Falcon references is simply implying that there are two conditions upon us. One a condition of one of us being a wolf, and two a condition of us not being on the same team.

However, the fault with this thinking is that there's not nearly enough tension held by either you or I that would make this possible. Falcon, are we being silly again?
Ah, so he's 'deduced' that one of us is town and one is wolf?

Silly is fun and good 😂😃
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:01 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:41 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:36 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:34 pm kate feels alright, falcon feels alright, creature feels like they're crea-tching but also idt I've lived long in a game with creature regardless of alignment so not much experience from me "reading that slot" as the kids say

DOOM seems to be DOA

should probably re-read sig at some point because this felt odd to me, seemingly down with my slip case
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:07 pm Yay for town working together even if it was in the shadows

I still find you sus tho Chihiro, sorry
[VOTE: Chihiro] aubergine
I’ve got to reread the potential slip area. If you’re correct it’s a great D1 vote:

My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.

The same could be said for Richard
into eh shrug I don't actually care about a possible easy D1 kill???
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:16 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm My biggest issue is they’re anti voting off Scrappy and want to go after mafia, but haven’t really gone after mafia just engaged on the Scrappy piece.
More than likely that there is scum inside the group of people who were so adament on scrappy being the d1 elimination.

Also what slip? I explained that I hadn't fully read my role pm until someone mentioned their flavor match their location, which when i double checked realizing the same thing.

Pxxy seems to think it was a slip, frankly i skimmed then ignored the convo since that style of mechish talk bores me
it would be one thing if sig didn't care at all about my slip case, but expressing interest and then dismissing it without a real analysis feels like trying to sink the case? 🤔🤔🤔
Actually let me try being an interactive member of the thread

@Creature @Kate @Seanzie in your opinion, is this sig thing I've noted here actually odd or am I still new/bad at mafia?
I have some reading to do but I'm quoting this now so I remember to co.e back to this question. BTW, youre new?? I wouldn't have guessed that.
Sabi brought me here in like the fall, my first TS game was Hot Fuzz
So your arrival immediately preceded my un-retirement...
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@dunya , I haven't seen any posts except for when I looked at why you voted me and it was being I have a reputation I haven't been living up to, which at the point I guess was accurate then, if you assume I do have a reputation, but I want to hear your thoughts on my recent posts please
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine

So I did a quick read of the last 3 pages I was behind and what I did NOT find was a suspected Neon posting scattered wall posts, which is what I would expect if she were town.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

So the rest of my reads are just vibes, I don't have any particular instances that make me feel one way or the other

A quick thrown together reads list before dinner, in each list top to bottom is towniest to scummiest

Towny

Kate
sig
pyxxy
Roxy
DrWilgy
lucy

Null
Jackofhearts2005
Creature
fingersplints (I didn't even know you were in this game)
DaughterOfOmega
JDizz10
dunya

Scummy
Chihiro
CRichard
Neon (kinda sheeping Kate on this one)
falcon45ca
Seanzie
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:09 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:30 pm kinda wanted to vote Dennis to help Seanzie get into his town mindset but also not sure how Dennis would feel about me scumleaning him uwu

giving Dennis another day, I don't mean this in a mean way Dennis! it's only been like 16 hours or w/e this is more "don't worry about more pressure and just do you town thing, friend"
Wdym "not sure how dennis would feel about me scumleaning him"? Does how I react affect your read, or? And I hope this doesn't come off as a sorta mocking and cold tone I genuinely love you for this post even if you are pocketing me (which I don't think you are)
you ---------------------------------------------> my pocket pls, ty

it's my soft opinion that once people start scumreading you, it distracts you from being able to focus on other things, and I would rather not distract you because I think you do a better job of helping people find you as town when you're not distracted

again, you ---------------------------------------------> my pocket pls
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Just going to get started on this early

FUNLAND 🎉 😍 Take me by the hand ✋ lead me to the land where fun is had 🙌 🥳 FUNLAND 🥳 😍 The road trip 🚙 to the 🅿️ parking lot is a real hit 👌 🍾 FUNLAND 🍾 😍 The crust of a fun man 🕺 imbibed with some fun plans 👍 Soaking up the 💦 thirst of the land 💯

Vote Funland during Night 1! :D

(I recently explained why Funland here: viewtopic.php?p=1025195&hilit=funland#p1025195)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:09 pm

you ---------------------------------------------> my pocket pls, ty

it's my soft opinion that once people start scumreading you, it distracts you from being able to focus on other things, and I would rather not distract you because I think you do a better job of helping people find you as town when you're not distracted

again, you ---------------------------------------------> my pocket pls
Hmm yes this pocket is rather comfy I'm okay with being here for now
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:52 am Neon - I hope I didn't do anything to upset you and if it is Scrappy just fucking ignore their posts and yeet away as you said you would be doing.
We Gucci Roxy ^^.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:55 am
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:40 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
You uhh... also aren't... on town's side...

Good try though.
can you explain the first part why you think Neon isn't on town's side?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
I get a good feeling, yeah

My feeling is that Neon is not genuine.
Wow what am original and good thought.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:43 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:27 pm You guys just be glad you don’t know scrappy doo. I would happily erase him from my memory lol
fingersplints wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:23 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:10 pm woof woof
Oh god scrappy doo is the worst. Perhaps one of the most justifiably hated characters of all time

Splints is my ride or die this game idc how she flips, whay she does, who she kills.

She could claim mafia while being red checked and saying she was gonna lead a misvote on me and my hatred for scrappy will still burn brighter than all those things. :p

On a serious note, I 100% bet Scrabby is a third party role I’m thinking in like with the character from Rico’s Courage game awhile back. Basically a player posts as both themselves and scrabby.

Or if we wanna include movie verse then scrappy is a mafia member since in the first movie he was the main villain
Sig is mafia, gg.
Here.
This is not even remotely a slip...wtf lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Hilariously awful take.

Seanzie is town and also 0 for 3 on this wolf team lol

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:17 pm Like please, just plow through Sig/Neon/Dennis and let's get another W in the books. Jay mentioned my winrate recently in a discord chat, and so I've been so pumped to keep it high, and this is an easy sweep.
Hilariously awful take.

You seem awfully certain on "this wolf team." Care to elaborate?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:26 pm
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.
So far only Kate provided me a reason to wolfread someone so I'll go there.

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
You know this isn't what my wolf game looks like

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:41 pm
On a quick review, I do agree on Neon. I'm a big vibe player and she seems quite different. Her posts are shorter and less enthusiastic (I guess that's a good way to describe it). Her posts are also a tad more cogent but with less actual substance.

I may vote Dennis but not before someone provides me a good explanation as to why he's wolf, preferably pointing out he doesn't do that as town.
But this isn't what your town game looks like for sure. It's right in your signature, you are sort of exhausting to read. Not in a bad way but you're passionate and your posts are long and kind of firey and move from topic to topic. Can you explain at all why you seem so different?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I've looked at a couple pages.

I think neon, chad, dennis were alright

seanzie and kate were sketchy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wilgy already explaining that he's playing a different style feels odd

where's Jack?

I don't care about Scrappy atm although reading Scrappy's ISO makes me continue to sideye Chihiro for claiming that Scrappy was ever townsiding

Scrappy opened by claiming they were town, then moving to "I'm town alignment", then "I can help town", then what I perceived as sarcasm about "if you vote for me I'll be forced to wolfside!!!1!"

Maybe Chihiro just overfocused on how people reacted to Scrappy instead of what Scrappy did to make people react that way :)

sticking on Chihiro

we do agree on this though, I'm not voting Scrappy D1, would rather hunt 100% scum than scum-lite
Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:02 pm
sig wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:59 pm At what point will enough be enough with the sock where you’re willing to say they’re not town siding anymore
I would never vote the slot on d1, so doesn't matter.
It's cool that you are town this game

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:12 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm General question, Someone(maybe Lucy, idr) mentioned that scrappy is using ChatGPT. I'm not super familiar with chatgpt and never would have known that myself. Do we think that scrappy chose to use ChatGPT themselves, or do we think that the host advised this? Has this happened in previous games?
Scrappy is likely being duel hatted the host is running any randomized comments while the player is posting the real stuff. This is usually done with socky accounts so players can’t pin down who’s behind it if they’re also in the game.

Like so and so is posting at the same time Scrappy is so they must be them
Im sorry but if the host is the one posting through scrappy thats bastard, i will not hear any arguements saying otherwise.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:50 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:12 pm
JDizz10 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:06 pm General question, Someone(maybe Lucy, idr) mentioned that scrappy is using ChatGPT. I'm not super familiar with chatgpt and never would have known that myself. Do we think that scrappy chose to use ChatGPT themselves, or do we think that the host advised this? Has this happened in previous games?
Scrappy is likely being duel hatted the host is running any randomized comments while the player is posting the real stuff. This is usually done with socky accounts so players can’t pin down who’s behind it if they’re also in the game.

Like so and so is posting at the same time Scrappy is so they must be them
Im sorry but if the host is the one posting through scrappy thats bastard, i will not hear any arguements saying otherwise.

:shrug:

I’m not sure they are I’ve just seen it done a few times In the past here
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:47 pm I've looked at a couple pages.

Who is Chad?

Why on Kate
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:10 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm Also Sean’s case falls apart given that Scrappy claimed third party ergo it can’t be a slip in any direction?

Either way I really don’t like the diverting attempt and when I finally do ISO he’s gonna be my first and is right now in the lead for mafia.

My view on it is he got called out for not doing much which is within scum meta, so he cobbled together a quick case.

General rapid fire reads.

Lucy is likely not mafia and if my tone was rough sorry :) all in the spirit of the game.

Creature, Neon, and dunya all seem towny so far confidence of read in that order.

Chihiro I’m leery on half the time I find myself liking their posts and half the time I think they’re scummy I need to do a more in depth read of them

Dennis I’m side eyeing but I’ll trust Katie here. Granted they could both be mafia and hard clearing, but I’ll give that a D1 pass.
Yup, I hit myself a bullseye.
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:10 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm Also Sean’s case falls apart given that Scrappy claimed third party ergo it can’t be a slip in any direction?

Either way I really don’t like the diverting attempt and when I finally do ISO he’s gonna be my first and is right now in the lead for mafia.

My view on it is he got called out for not doing much which is within scum meta, so he cobbled together a quick case.

General rapid fire reads.

Lucy is likely not mafia and if my tone was rough sorry :) all in the spirit of the game.

Creature, Neon, and dunya all seem towny so far confidence of read in that order.

Chihiro I’m leery on half the time I find myself liking their posts and half the time I think they’re scummy I need to do a more in depth read of them

Dennis I’m side eyeing but I’ll trust Katie here. Granted they could both be mafia and hard clearing, but I’ll give that a D1 pass.
Yup, I hit myself a bullseye.
No I hit myself a bullseye
I think there's one mafia in Seanzie/sig and I am leaning Seanzie.
They are T v T but I'd kill Sean first

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:01 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:24 am neon scummy for policy voting even though idc about whether scrappy dies
I literally policy as town *sigh*
literally a bad habit and scummy usually, alison policies r disagreeable too
I can not possibly express how much I disagree with this take. Policies win games.
Policies aren’t even intended to win games. They’re intended to enforce good play. IE yeet claimed neutrals until players learn to stop claiming neutral. Yeet toxic players until they learn to stop being toxic.

It can’t be a GOOD strategy for finding and yeeting wolves when it isn’t a strategy for finding and yeeting wolves to begin with.

If you’re town, this shit will get you miselimed, probably after you get a townie or two miselimed in front of you. Just ask Alison.
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:06 pm
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:41 pm What an interesting gimmick to begin the game with. Are we actually gonna vote on a location or just yolo it like disjointed towns people?
This is the only thing that really pings me P1. Could be one of those "I am a wolf so I need to say that I am town" tendencies. Very minor but worth noting.

Kate seems pretty townie on P1. Like friendly. Idk Kate super well. Could be fakable but again, worth noting.
Chihiro wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 pm*snip*
Not sure how I feel about someone talking about third party at the start of the game, no mafia aligned player would risk doing that this early right?
This feels self conscious. Could be wolf indicative. Could just be how Chihiro is.

By halfway down P2, Creature feels like town Creature, multiposting and complainy. I know this should be easy to fake but wolf Creature tends to like not be good at faking this so I'm willing to run with it until Creature proves me wrong.
sig wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm *snip*

This is a weird thing for Sig to say. Feels like he's saying he doesn't know that villains are town. Townies and wolves should both know this, implying he's 3P. He also talks about 3P in this very post so it's on the brain. Decent chance that's Sig's alignment.

Look I don’t want to deep dive into Scooby Doo lore here, but technically just since he was a villain doesn’t mean he was a monster which he wasn’t, the monsters are town scrappy was a villain and not a monster it makes sense for him to be either third party or a mafia handle.

Also look this is just dumb this was a very early post without any info and it’s weird y’all are trying to harp on it.

I’m now after interacting with them convinced they’re third party and I’ll likely move to another wagon
Okay this is actually wolfy AF though...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:15 pm Okay so; the crux of the slip starts here.

But, I’m confused since I’m like pretty sure the locations are tied to Indy monsters from the episodes you’re trying to argue they’re not?

You’re second post about it also backs up the idea that she knew monsters were town and y’all are just debating whether or not the location is randomized.
Actually at the time I knew I was monster, but I hadnt given my location a thorough look at. When I did it was easy to tell locations werent randomized, before that I kinda just assumed they were randomized.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:46 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:25 pm It's so unfair! Why can't they see that I want to help town? I have two votes and I can use them for town's benefit. If they keep pushing to kill me, I'll have no choice but to side with the mafia. It's not what I want, but they're not giving me any other option.
Threatens to wolfside.

Is indignant players what to yeet it.

XD

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm less confident in neon wolf now. She does feel like off but it's not like a wolfy sort of off, definitely not off like holes. This is more frustrated than wolfy imo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:47 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:57 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 pm Thank you for gifting me the ability to blind vote you D1 and never reanalyze lol
Do you really want me to wol fside and work against our town's win condition? Because that's where you're pushing me if you decide to lynch me on day one. I don't understand why you're forcing me into this position.
You act as though you will be alive long enough to wolf side lol.

Your naked now. Your goals are plain as day. You are the easiest kill in mafia history you should be removed post haste. 3Ps are never beneficial to town.
This pings me a bit.

I'm mostly saying this for credit if Neon turns out to be a wolf.
Yeah but what happenswhen I flip town?

ImageImage

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:55 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:47 pm I've looked at a couple pages.

Who is Chad?

Why on Kate
i think the dude named himself chihiro or something

I dislike the way Kate is wording her responses to people. They just don't seem natural, too much thinking about what they say
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:51 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:30 pm I think 3p claims usually should just be policy lynched but meh I have other players to sort aorn.
In fairness, the main account didn't claim 3P. The sockpuppet did. So this is actually the most protown 3P claim in history.

Neon's agreement with this idea is bad.
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:34 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:32 pm Seriously, think about it. Killing me goes against the town win condition. I'm on the town's side and I have two votes to help them. What's the point of killing me when you're not even targeting mafia and only helping them reach parity? It doesn't make any sense!
You aren't on towns side. You are on your side. You are a threat to town.

It is never against my win con to remove a threat to town.
Feels like additional treading water and fake bravado. It's a sock puppet. Who cares?
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:05 am I don't think talking is gonna cut it, folks. Here's the deal: I can either go all wolf and flip this game on its head, or I can help town and make things a lot easier for us. It all depends on how many votes are on me day 1. I've got two accounts and a bunch of abilities, so trust me when I say you don't wanna mess with me. Keep me alive and I'll be your best ally. But if you vote me out, I'll make sure to waste town's time and resources. You don't wanna take that risk, do you? So let's work together and make this a pro-town win. Got it, gang?
This is bordering on jester level of self destruction to the point where I wanna yeet people for wanting to yeet this slot.
I care.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:25 pm Neon's take re: Scrappy...like, does she have a meta of "always go after 3Ps"? Her take feels myopic

We might be dealing with Freon, and that's an ignoble gas
Hmm...I wonder does the person who spent all of GoC saying "I really don't care if we kill mods quad or soup mafia both are anti town and need to die" would spend this game trying to kill a 3P who is anti town.

Very difficult question.

ImageImage

Chihiro
The Mark
Posts in topic: 219
Aka: ChadMD

Post by Chihiro »

Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:11 pm

But, I’m confused since I’m like pretty sure the locations are tied to Indy monsters from the episodes you’re trying to argue they’re not?

You’re second post about it also backs up the idea that she knew monsters were town and y’all are just debating whether or not the location is randomized.
Actually at the time I knew I was monster, but I hadnt given my location a thorough look at. When I did it was easy to tell locations werent randomized, before that I kinda just assumed they were randomized.
Not sure what this is supposed to mean neon lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:18 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

So I did a quick read of the last 3 pages I was behind and what I did NOT find was a suspected Neon posting scattered wall posts, which is what I would expect if she were town.
I... what?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hilariously awful take.

I changed my mind Seanzie is at most 1 for 3 and the 1 is sig.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:40 pm
Hilariously awful take.

You seem awfully certain on "this wolf team." Care to elaborate?
What I did was. I read the thread up to this point and I went wow Sig is town. (I don't think that anymore but whatever). Wow Dennis is town.

I know I'm town.

Seanzie is also town

Wow.

And than I made this post that says exactly that

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chihiro wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:50 pm So I asked the scotty are we just voting for a location and not an elimination.

They said something that could imply otherwise

Not sure what that means but fuck

This is kinda townie sounding tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:44 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:41 pm

But this isn't what your town game looks like for sure. It's right in your signature, you are sort of exhausting to read. Not in a bad way but you're passionate and your posts are long and kind of firey and move from topic to topic. Can you explain at all why you seem so different?
No not really. I am playing how I always play.

I can explain why people should realize I'm not a wolf though.

See. What we have this game is 3 types of players. Well 4.

1 type are people town reading me but calling me stubborn and saying I do what I want. Which is accurate. Occasionally they also call me anti town lol.

2 type is people scum reading me for "focusing" on the 3P and voting for policy. These are things I do regularly this is ass.

3 type are people scum reading me because other people are scum reading me and they are just sheeping those reads instead of using their own brain. That's both an awful reason to scum read me and pretty not towny really

4 type are people scum reading me for some semblance of a meta read which are probably actually people with the best reason to scum read me but they are wrong so fuck it ig

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:01 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:24 am neon scummy for policy voting even though idc about whether scrappy dies
I literally policy as town *sigh*
literally a bad habit and scummy usually, alison policies r disagreeable too
I can not possibly express how much I disagree with this take. Policies win games.
Policies aren’t even intended to win games. They’re intended to enforce good play. IE yeet claimed neutrals until players learn to stop claiming neutral. Yeet toxic players until they learn to stop being toxic.

It can’t be a GOOD strategy for finding and yeeting wolves when it isn’t a strategy for finding and yeeting wolves to begin with.

If you’re town, this shit will get you miselimed, probably after you get a townie or two miselimed in front of you. Just ask Alison.
Enforcing good play wins games.

But also I have built MY policies based on things I've seen people ignore that have constantly and consistently lost town games. So no. I policy to win games. I will continue to do it.

In voting me for policying you are policying me so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:13 pm I'm less confident in neon wolf now. She does feel like off but it's not like a wolfy sort of off, definitely not off like holes. This is more frustrated than wolfy imo
Someone gets it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Chihiro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:35 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:11 pm

Not sure what this is supposed to mean neon lol
You've played with me enough to know that's the point :p

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”