notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 472
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 3]

Post by Cape90 »

After what happened.

I'm good voting a "worthless" vote
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by Syn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:45 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:13 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:04 am
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:50 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:47 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:33 am alive players

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME- town :p RondoDimBuckle - town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town
this was neon's last reads list. as far as I can read, they didn't change this between the list and EOD 2

the only person they have marked as certainly town is porscha
(I am ignoring rondo being marked as certainly town because they said on D2 they were loosely considering rondo/lucy w/w, which they wouldn't if they'd peeked either)
obviously neon would visit someone in town/lean town as weak doctor

this leaves

lucy
cape90 (me)
Syn
Seanzie
falcon45ca
Porscha (the only confident tr)

IMO it kinda doesn't look good for Porscha or lucy

Porscha for being a confident TR
lucy could have been a trustfall by Neon and lucy has been dishing out good content.

I don't see why mafia would target
1. the person who literally made it L-1 and ended up making the day end early by effect of rondo quick hammering (ME) (also it obviously wasn't since they are dead fred)
2. You
3. Seanzie (after wigly flipped town)
4. falcon
I don't understand why you'd sus porscha after this? that's a D2 list, meaning neon would have already visited someone N1 and found some way to breadcrumb the result
Neon townlocked me day 1 so trying to imply neon would have ever sr'd me is not graspable
idk what you're arguing here
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:20 am it feels like syn is just outted and pocketed rondo hard and now he wants to pocket me into another ML
yeah

ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Porscha »

PLEASE OPEN THE SPOILER TO SEE MY COMMENTS ABOUT EVERY POST FROM PYXXY IN THIS LIST
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:43 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 pm I think pyxxy has been pretty towny these last couple of posts
okay bet
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm2.PNG
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm joined in on the fun
>objective statement only
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm Damn I trust players on the Bereft wagon more than pyxxy
Wilgy when you said this, do you happen to remember who you saw on the pyxxy wagon? There were either 2 or 3 people besides yourself depending on when you refreshed the page.
>useless question that appears to be useful that has no opinions. Talking to talk. Passing the ball while touching the ball the least
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:48 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm joined in on the fun
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:05 pm why'd you kill bereft WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOWN AND I VOTED TO PROTECT HIM
hey @lucy, if you were voting to save Bereft, why did you switch off Neon onto me in the last few minutes?
>"hey contested person, why did you >gotcha question?<"
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:18 pm wilgy y u h8 me 🥺
I could never hate you Pyxxy. You are very fun to play with.

However I do think you are wolfing this game.
good sir I haven't randed scum yet on this site and I don't plan to start now 😡
>Tonally wolf in tandem with pyxxy's other content
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm @DrWilgy if I flip town, do you plan to go after Neon D3? Do you think one of the top D1 wagons must be scum?
>"hey guy who thinks I'm wolf, do you plan on going on vacation soon? Do you think Italy sounds like fun?" Might as well have been said. No opinions. Attempting to sound inquisitive and solving by using objective information again
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
this I do agree with, unfortunately that was after where I quoted from, seanzie still not showing town to me
>not showing town
>>aka kinda wolfy, in poe
>>>backhanded way of saying it when that was the point where sean looked the towniest, imo
>>>>I'd call it an awkward hedge on a partner in hindsight

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:54 am

kk, what's our gamestate if so and who am I wrong about being town?
Right now the gamestate looks like a sleepwalk into a bad Lucy vote. I'd prefer Neon or maybe Rondo, but could entertain other options.

You'll have to list your townreads if you want me to tell you you're wrong.
Define sleepwalk, because I'm seeing Lucy holding contention at 3 with only 1 ahead of Syn with scattered votes that have been voiced as real by the others? This doesn't feel like a sleepwalk at all and there continues to be tension on how we solve the Lucy/Syn bobobingus.

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn or Lucy but never both

I also don't see Neon/Lucy being a thing. I at least believe the behavior between the two early d1 was not w/w.
I don't think Tutuu/Syn could be a thing as if it was a thing I don't think Tutuu would be as pro Lucy.
I don't think Seanzie/Syn could be a thing as I don't think you'd be so pro Lucy.
Neon/Pyxxy aren't a thing per the votes d1.
Sheep/Neon Lucy/Neon are also not a things per the votes d1.

If it's Neon, Sheep and Lucy are both town which would add alot of W equity to Syn.

If it's Lucy, Syn and Rondo are both town which would add alot of W equity to Tutuu/You/Sheep

If it's Pyxxy, Neon is town which further adds alot of W equity to Lucy/Sheep/You

Where am I wrong in drawing these lines?
So you're woofin', right?
Provide a chain of thoughts based upon the associative thoughts

"So you're woofin', right?"

Alright Seanzie. You could at least try to interface with my thoughts here.
Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

You seeming to be exasperated by this feels off.
>this was always a disgusting post cuz Sean's behavior always pisses off anyone he mindlessly tunnels. Especially town. "You know this person does this annoying thing! How could the annoying thing be annoying you??? Sounds kinda wolfy" LMAO OOKKURR actually so fucking funny
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:06 pm We need to solve in you/Syn and we should have yesterday.
very reasonable
If its so reasonable why did you shit the bed yesterday going full ATE when I tried to push you over and resolve? More wolf evidence that Lucy is all over the place trying to justify herself
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
you feel like this rondo might be powerwolfing rondo? (sorry for back to back just posting all the quotes I picked)
>lol not even gonna grace this one with a response it just looks awful in hindsight. It's a loaded question with no opinion from pyxxy
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
thoughts on Wilgy's movement if you hold this world view?
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
I'm talking about my exchange here with Wilgy, where he doesn't bring up that Neon was also tied until I bring it up.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:17 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm current vote count:
Bereft, 2
Voters: Seanzie, DrWilgy

Cape90, 0
Voters: None

DrWilgy, 1
Voters: Porscha

falcon45ca, 0

Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft

lucy, 2
Voters: Syn, RondoDimBuckle

Neon, 1
Voters: falcon45ca

No Yeet/Sleep, 0

Porscha, 0

pyxxy, 1
Voters: Neon

RondoDimBuckle, 0

Seanzie, 0

Sheep, 0

Syn, 1
Voters: lucy

tutuu, 1
Voters: Le petit poussin

Unvote/Not Voting, 1
Voters: Sheep
didn't realize there were 3 on le petit already, I'm making that a serious wagon, huh 🤔
Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft"

everyone else gone by -40min from EOD
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm

all this talk about voting le petit and somehow ten minutes ago I was the only person on le petit?

that feels off
and then le petit _is the NK_ and flips town

this feels odd and/or I'm self-centered

also don't know what to make of Wilgy essentially saving me
It was effectively panic.

I still think you were a fine yeet option, but LPP being on that wagon along with Rondo and Cape being on Bereft made me swap last second.
Was Neon also having 4 votes a part of your panic calculations?
Si. Neon wouldn't have been a good yeet yesterday. There's still time yet for them to town spew.
Okay you are correct which at least makes me feel better about not going there. hopefully not a temporary sensation.
>Fights to ensure capes acknowledgement of Sean and pyxxy going onto bereft gets looked away from and let it rest on "whew yeah maybe neon is wolfing" which kinda just tmi'd wilgy town with the flips we have
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

good post tbh

ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like you even see in those posts sean and pyxxy defending each other. I'm 100% confbiased on this, good luck convincing me otherwise
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Literally the thread just looks like sean trying to get on Lucy's good side by voting rondo and saying lucy is a bad vote
And then pyxxy follows up Sean's vote with "u think rondo power wolf?" To which I think rondo had a snappy comeback to, as he rightfully should have

@pyxxy @Seanzie hello which one of you would like to first attempt this mountainous task of convincing me you arent wolves together
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:14 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:45 am

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town
this was neon's last reads list. as far as I can read, they didn't change this between the list and EOD 2

(I am ignoring rondo being marked as certainly town because they said on D2 they were loosely considering rondo/lucy w/w, which they wouldn't if they'd peeked either)

this leaves

lucy
cape90 (me)
Syn
Seanzie
falcon45ca

lucy could have been a trustfall by Neon and lucy has been dishing out good content.

1. the person who literally made it L-1 and ended up making the day end early by effect of rondo quick hammering (ME) (also it obviously wasn't since they are dead fred)
2. You
4. falcon
I don't understand why you'd sus porscha after this? that's a D2 list, meaning neon would have already visited someone N1 and found some way to breadcrumb the result
Neon townlocked me day 1 so trying to imply neon would have ever sr'd me is not graspable
idk what you're arguing here
It was really directed at cape as an addition to your comment, not directed at you to say something you arent already saying. My b
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:25 pm

I've decided I wholeheartedly believe you and you are now locktown. Please lead us to glory.
@DrWilgy I'm gonna try, Wilgy. I'm gonna try. Rest in peace, my sweet physician.

------------------------------------

Note:
Okay here's me not being pretentious, we had friends over for like 6 hours today because I had to cook ahead of time, I was more focused on [REDACTED], I'm "caught up" but I want to re-read _everything_ because I still don't understand how Wilgy got hammered, I spent a lot of SOD being mad at my computer screen and blindly sring lucy for not immediately talking about how she begged for doc to target her during the night and now doc's dead so like idk there's some evidence there, but now I tr lucy and I'm honestly really glad that I didn't let myself participate in the thread while I was in a bad mindset, even though I think it might have helped people find me as town, I also had some mean things to say towards sheep, it was bad

see y'all in ~8 hours, that will leave over half the Day phase for me to go metal pyxxy, I'll try to slank my irl job and read from where the wilgy hammer started all the way up to now and make it easy for y'all to find me so that scum actually have to try today

ttyl
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:11 am After what happened.

I'm good voting a "worthless" vote
I have decided that you are not okay with your vote and you will change it at yourbearkiest convenience because "what happened" should not convince you to waste your vote
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:44 am

I've decided I wholeheartedly believe you and you are now locktown. Please lead us to glory.
@DrWilgy I'm gonna try, Wilgy. I'm gonna try. Rest in peace, my sweet physician.

Note:
Okay here's me not being pretentious, we had friends over for like 6 hours today because I had to cook ahead of time, I was more focused on [REDACTED], I'm "caught up" but I want to re-read _everything_ because I still don't understand how Wilgy got hammered, I spent a lot of SOD being mad at my computer screen and blindly sring lucy for not immediately talking about how she begged for doc to target her during the night and now doc's dead so like idk there's some evidence there, but now I tr lucy and I'm honestly really glad that I didn't let myself participate in the thread while I was in a bad mindset, even though I think it might have helped people find me as town, I also had some mean things to say towards sheep, it was bad

see y'all in ~8 hours, that will leave over half the Day phase for me to go metal pyxxy, I'll try to slank my irl job and read from where the wilgy hammer started all the way up to now and make it easy for y'all to find me so that scum actually have to try today

ttyl
Lol, godspeed in your efforts. Look forward to it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:47 am

Note:

ttyl
Thank you. I haven't even started the dishes. I sat down from exhaustion and I've been sucking on a 커피맛 우유 for like 30 minutes.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 644
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:48 am

Note:

ttyl
Thank you. I haven't even started the dishes. I sat down from exhaustion and I've been sucking on a 커피맛 우유 for like 30 minutes.
i'm gay too
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 am

Note:

ttyl
i'm gay too
and that's my signal to log off
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Note:

ttyl
Dunno what that is but I appreciate the asian flex 💪
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 am
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 am

Note:

ttyl
i'm gay too
and that's my signal to log off
Lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 am

Note:

ttyl
i thought it was korean for bf
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:50 am

Note:

ttyl
oh um sorry I'm tired I don't mean to pose we just have an hmart nearby and I love flavored drinks of all kinds, been a fan of weird sodas from a young age

night y'all
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Do enjoy weird things I'm not aware tbh big fan of trying all things!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

That was not sarcastic btw I appreciate the flex it's a good flex very sexy (unrelated to Lucy's comments)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 am Do enjoy weird things I'm not aware tbh big fan of trying all things!
i'll try ur bf
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Speaking of, lucy, what do you think of my recent posts
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:54 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 am Do enjoy weird things I'm not aware tbh big fan of trying all things!
i'll try ur bf
Hey I would too
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:54 am Speaking of, lucy, what do you think of my recent posts
i think ur pretty blatantly town but i was iso pyxxy and tutuu before i push a worldview
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:55 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:54 am Speaking of, lucy, what do you think of my recent posts
i think ur pretty blatantly town but i was iso pyxxy and tutuu before i push a worldview
Oh yes I have no doubt you think I'm town, I didnt care how my posts looked for me
I care how they looked for Tha Boyz (sean & pyxxy)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy
Skywalker
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: she/her they/them
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

is that your version of a/s/l
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:11 am is that your version of a/s/l
why is ur head so sexual

unless...?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:12 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:11 am is that your version of a/s/l
why is ur head so sexual

unless...?
O-oh yes, this of course does not age me and is entirely sexual instead
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:44 am I spent a lot of SOD being mad at my computer screen and blindly sring lucy for not immediately talking about how she begged for doc to target her during the night and now doc's dead so like idk there's some evidence there,
i am town so doc could have not targeted me

if they did they'd fucking out and out 2 confirmed townies and this game would be MUCH MUCH easier
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:18 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:44 am I spent a lot of SOD being mad at my computer screen and blindly sring lucy for not immediately talking about how she begged for doc to target her during the night and now doc's dead so like idk there's some evidence there,

if they did they'd fucking out and out 2 confirmed townies and this game would be MUCH MUCH easier
Why you trying so hard to make it sound like the doctor could still be alive with this remark lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:22 am

Why you trying so hard to make it sound like the doctor could still be alive with this remark lol
because i'm angry they didn't visit me or mechanically we'd be in a much better position
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

they would have been alive if they visited me and i'm mad we don't have 3 confirmed townies rn
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:27 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:22 am

because i'm angry they didn't visit me or mechanically we'd be in a much better position
Tbf they could have visited most of the players and had this same result lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm syn/pyxxy/seanzie
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:28 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm syn/pyxxy/seanzie
Certainly sean and pyxxy
No. Maybe Pyxxy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:58 pm weird posts from porscha and sheep today
hmm

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:10 pm
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:07 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:06 pm
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm Just so you all know me & Porscha are currently frozen and crying in wolfchat because syn has caught us
this is a weirdly insecure reply
what can I say I'm weirdly insecure
I mean okay, but you understand how an awkward joke meant to discredit comes across off when the person you're saying it to is someone who was the counterwagon yesterday and has exactly no town cachet of any sort
hmm

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:12 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:08 pm I'll vote the tutuu slot i guess
nvm voting seanzie
Fun.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:47 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 pm neon doesn't make sense for a maf kill, rondo was town according to everyone and wasn't in any poe's besides like mine
Neon doc'd sean cuz rondo said that's what he would do if he was doctor
(I just assume she took his advice)
Instead of doc'ing me her lock town read
Works out tho lol
This is a bad post, and my first instinct is to throw you into the fire, but I've felt fine about you most game, so I'm just going to look away for a bit and then forget this post happened.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 am tbh the reason I've reversed my read on you is partly because of seanzie's posting late D2 and the rondo kill. it feels boringly set up to give seanzie the town cred of aggressively saying we're t/t while the game state continues to revolve around us and he continues to set people against each other (read his D2 ISO and see how almost every post serves to incite)

in hindsight I should have waited to reverse it to see if anyone came out pushing for us to clash again
You should probably go back to clashing.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy - lean town
DrWilgy - lean scum
Sheep - lean scum
Neon - town
Cape90 - lean town
tutuu - lean scum
pyxxy - lean scum
Syn - lean town
Seanzie - lean town
falcon45ca - lean town
Porscha - town

this leaves

lucy
cape90 (me)
Syn
Seanzie
falcon45ca

2. You
4. falcon
This is likely true.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:45 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:42 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:54 pm one part of me wants to go seanzie

the other part of me wants to go tutuu/pyxxy because outed wolf seanzie isn't someone i wanna go immediately

we only have 1 Ml to spare, the second and we just lose, and we don't have doctor anymore
Give me 1 good reason to tr sean that also isnt that he sorta attempted replicating his town meta play day 1
i can't, i just don't wanna chop outed wolf seanzie and then die tonight and we lose the game cause i got one read wrong. better to chop a non outed wolf for better solving/game theory and we chop him tomorrow, since this is effectively mountainous rn
You're gonna explain to me how I'm "outed wolf" as I'm feeling more and more like wolfbait here.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:47 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:18 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:43 am if I was doctor I would be targeting porscha tonight
the silliest answer would be
I see your eyes conveniently missed the post he made directly after that, that says,
"Actually, if I was doctor I'd go on seanzie."

Get it together cape!!!
I see your eyes conveniently missed the post he made directly after that saying that he wouldn't go on me.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:00 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that
Rondo explicitly said he wasn't going on me. You are full of agenda.

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:42 am Literally the thread just looks like sean trying to get on Lucy's good side by voting rondo and saying lucy is a bad vote
And then pyxxy follows up Sean's vote with "u think rondo power wolf?" To which I think rondo had a snappy comeback to, as he rightfully should have

@pyxxy @Seanzie hello which one of you would like to first attempt this mountainous task of convincing me you arent wolves together
I'm only talking to you if you can convince me Neon was doc and we can figure out who they targeted.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So yeah, I cannot find anything suggesting a soft from Neon (tbf, I was only willing to look at the first page of their ISO).

Rondo made 3 posts in a row that said
- I'll target Porscha
- No, I'll target Sean
- No, I won't target Sean, I don't want to die (fun way of stating a scumread on me).

Neon really seems to very strongly townread Porscha, at this I think is the best evidence that Neon could be doc - having someone that looks like a clear, but also Porscha usually is volume-clear so idk if I want to bet the farm on this. Was there anyone that Rondo was hard-clearing D2?

The thing I don't lie about Rondo!doc world is that it does pretty strongly point to wolf!Porscha, and if she is wolf, this is probably her best game ever (I guess I don't know all her games, but she is usually caught early IME). I really wish there were more deffiniate softs from either Rondo or Porscha, and kinda wonder if maybe Rondo actually just targeted someone completely different (or if Neon just didn't soft their target, which is not good).

idk, this is an unfortunate situation to be in. Someone tell me what to think so I can stop thinking about this.

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by falcon45ca »

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:58 am
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm also rondo dying and flipping town is glorious
question: is it glorious because you killed him owo?
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:11 pm I have no idea what's happening this game.
your mafia rand must be so easy for you huh

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

you slipping from ur town meta. u were kinda towny when u retracted ur read on me

also... yknow maybe i shouldn't base my meta from some game that was like... over a year ago and one where you just posted gifs the whole time and coasted. You haven't been towny since ur inception IMO
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:12 pm
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:07 pm 6v3
no sleep
2 ML’s until we lose
neon was obv doc and rondo town
i’m gonna look for softs by neon
oh no
is this one of those wolf sweep games
also sorry neon for wolfreading you d1

I will continue to not sheep rondo's reads in peace.
this is... not a great post
It's not but it's a post.

IDK I don't find it particularly AI, not too sure why ur seeming too.
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:18 pm oh nice falcon(29)

As a certified not falcon reader I think those posts aren't great
wolfreading cape is weird but coudl be done as either alignment, but he also seems to be less connected to the game then I am so idk
Probably worth noting that their only reads are in response to a post from tutuu specifically asking for it

uh their neon read seems probably real (specifically the like "you haven't been towny" thing but I'm definitely not going to cry if he gets hanged
1. yeah they really aren't
2. correct, but it isn't weird if people literally wolfread me all the time, and probably for good reason since i kinda caused L-1 on accident like a poo poo brain.
3. their vote on wigly/me seemed pretty unprompted. In terms of 412, multiple people were doing this exercise.
4. They have dropped off a good bit after day 1. Like completely off and I await their recovery... if there is one.
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:23 pm pyxxy doing soft feels towny don't ask me why

I like their response to tutuu's question better but also 62% chance it's player-based
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:00 pm @lucy @DrWilgy @Sheep @Neon @Bereft @Cape90 @Le petit poussin @pyxxy @Syn @RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @falcon45ca @Porscha

Could you try making reads on these 5 players?

lucy
wilgy
cape
neon
tutuu
lucy: I played against scum lucy in Holes mafia, lucy has no wim in that game tho, and I didn't get the impression that scum lucy is normally without wim. however, I'm liking these lucy vibes. tr

wilgy: I cannot read wilgy (atm?) and would rather abstain from commenting on wilgy. tbh I'm gonna unvote wilgy so that's clear since my wilgy vote was a joke anyway

cape: I think I've watched cape get D1'd as town twice now, which would be really funny if it weren't so sad. seems like the same cape that got pushed over those times. tr

neon: I hate the "I'm booooooooooooored" posts. I also hate when Sabi makes them. equally opportunity hating from me. but they're NAI _atm_ for Neon imo. otoh scum neon was with scum lucy in Holes mafia and I got to see that too...so, neon neutral, leaning town

tutuu: self-indulgent to include yourself in this question. neutral, but hard read you're the rolestopper in case I'm right and can claim town credit later 😎
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:52 pm I feel drawn to syn le petit and bereft 🤔
this one also strikes me as towny because curisoity or smth

That bereft vote is atrocious but so was that wagon probably wolf-motivated in some way

saying they expected rask to flip maf feels weird but also NAI (i'm so good ta making reads)

I feel pretty confident he's town but also this explanation probably sucks!!
i never noticed the comment about pyxxy being "drawn to le petit and bereft" I just thought it was NAI self-pres.
Are we in "lynch all slankers" mode now?

I am town, and there's like nothing to learn from my associations w/ others. Vig me, sure, but it's sub-optimal for town to noose me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 55

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sheep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/hiself
they/them/theirs/themselves
Aka: Sheepbutbad

Post by Sheep »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:19 am [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
????

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”