notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [game over mafia won]

oh god oh fuck who are the bad guys?@!?!?!?@!?@?$?!1!!1one!

Poll ended at Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:00 pm

lucy
No votes
Sheep
10%
Cape90
No votes
tutuu r. Jaiden Underwood
No votes
falcon45ca
30%
Sleep/No Execute
No votes
dead/spec/host/etc
60%

Total votes: 10
Sheep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/hiself
they/them/theirs/themselves
Aka: Sheepbutbad

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 3]

Post by Sheep »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:06 pm
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:42 pm
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:19 am [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
????
Dont mind the confused
But what if he'd a wollllllf
Then he can die later tbh he isnt affecting anyone or anything atm
kinda sketchy logic tbh but sure

falcon will be my default backup option though tbh
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:29 pm new logical recipe just dropped:
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:45 pm mm
i'll just sheep porscha for now because I have a rather annoying lack of wolfreasd atm
plus
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm Just so you all know me & Porscha are currently frozen and crying in wolfchat because syn has caught us
=
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:53 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:24 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:00 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that
Rondo explicitly said he wasn't going on me. You are full of agenda.

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
Do you have any read on porscha?
(emphasis mine)

um?

@Sheep What was the purpose of this question? Was it mostly to get Seanzie's view, or are you wavering on your town lock Porscha read?
??
I think if you're like "this person could either be mechanically confirmed town or wolf" it's probably best to like form a read on that person and have that influence it somewhat instead of just trying to solve mech

especially when that player isn't somebody who's been historically super hard to read.

I'd personally much rather lose because I actually thought porscha was town than because I misread who the doctor is and I'd asssume the same for seanzie.

not 100% sure if i made this clear
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

i'll just sheep porscha for now because I have a rather annoying lack of wolfreasd atm
plus
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:04 pm Just so you all know me & Porscha are currently frozen and crying in wolfchat because syn has caught us
=
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:53 am Regardless of Porscha's read on Falcon and whether I believe it or not (I think I do).

I still want to pressure him into getting into the game more involved like. And that's why I'm voting that over anyone else rn.

I'm also interested in seeing what Jaiden Underwood has to say about this game. Perhaps it can sanity check me on their alignment since idk
Here is the deal I tutuu. If you truly believe tutuu was aware of neons softs, which I think is a good catch on your part, then the wolves would have directly killed neon last night. And if neon was for sure the doctor, there would have only been 1 kill no matter who neon went on. So I'm of the belief that you think the wolves did not know who wolf was and therefore tutuu is not a wolf, unless, and only unless, you are willing to consider rondo was the actual doctor who went on sean and neon was the standard nk. So let me know how you feel about that

I am really starting to think it is either Rondo!Doc ->Porscha!wolf or Neon!Doc -> Porscha!clear as others have said, and yeah... this is really fustrating.
(emphasis mine)

um?

@Sheep What was the purpose of this question? Was it mostly to get Seanzie's view, or are you wavering on your town lock Porscha read?
I actually have no clue what those first two quotes are getting at either
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

oh boring jaiden underwood has made posts but they're not AI
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

nice wagons tbh
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:27 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:26 pm
Sheep wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:24 pm Pyxxy is undoubtedly wolfing imo lmao
oh no

why?
I've seen them make towny posts in other games and this ain't it chief!
Sorry lol I'm overly caffeinated and being ridiculous

But there are some threads of pyxxys posts from day 2 and they are just good "dancing around the subject" posts. It's pretty telling imo, but I've been the only besides cape to say his iso didnt seem towny
This isn't true. You forgot about Wilgy. Wilgy openly scumread me. I'm gonna quote this in the thread right now because I think it might help.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:37 pm
plus
=

(emphasis mine)

um?

??
I think if you're like "this person could either be mechanically confirmed town or wolf" it's probably best to like form a read on that person and have that influence it somewhat instead of just trying to solve mech

especially when that player isn't somebody who's been historically super hard to read.

I'd personally much rather lose because I actually thought porscha was town than because I misread who the doctor is and I'd asssume the same for seanzie.

But you do think Porscha is town, right? Lock town, even? Or were you being jokey about that in your conversation with her?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

And if you did think Porscha was lock town, do you _still_ think Porscha is lock town?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:52 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:43 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 pm I think pyxxy has been pretty towny these last couple of posts
okay bet
Spoiler: show
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:57 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm2.PNG
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:58 pm joined in on the fun
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:52 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm Damn I trust players on the Bereft wagon more than pyxxy
Wilgy when you said this, do you happen to remember who you saw on the pyxxy wagon? There were either 2 or 3 people besides yourself depending on when you refreshed the page.
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:48 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:05 pm why'd you kill bereft WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOWN AND I VOTED TO PROTECT HIM
hey @lucy, if you were voting to save Bereft, why did you switch off Neon onto me in the last few minutes?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:22 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:18 pm wilgy y u h8 me 🥺
I could never hate you Pyxxy. You are very fun to play with.

However I do think you are wolfing this game.
good sir I haven't randed scum yet on this site and I don't plan to start now 😡
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm @DrWilgy if I flip town, do you plan to go after Neon D3? Do you think one of the top D1 wagons must be scum?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
this I do agree with, unfortunately that was after where I quoted from, seanzie still not showing town to me
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:14 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:46 pm

Define sleepwalk, because I'm seeing Lucy holding contention at 3 with only 1 ahead of Syn with scattered votes that have been voiced as real by the others? This doesn't feel like a sleepwalk at all and there continues to be tension on how we solve the Lucy/Syn bobobingus.

TRs
Falcon
Cape
Rondo
Porscha

Light town to null is:
Tutuu
Neon

Can see wolbes hiding in
Sheep
Pyxxy
Syn or Lucy but never both

I also don't see Neon/Lucy being a thing. I at least believe the behavior between the two early d1 was not w/w.
I don't think Tutuu/Syn could be a thing as if it was a thing I don't think Tutuu would be as pro Lucy.
I don't think Seanzie/Syn could be a thing as I don't think you'd be so pro Lucy.
Neon/Pyxxy aren't a thing per the votes d1.
Sheep/Neon Lucy/Neon are also not a things per the votes d1.

If it's Neon, Sheep and Lucy are both town which would add alot of W equity to Syn.

If it's Lucy, Syn and Rondo are both town which would add alot of W equity to Tutuu/You/Sheep

If it's Pyxxy, Neon is town which further adds alot of W equity to Lucy/Sheep/You

Where am I wrong in drawing these lines?
So you're woofin', right?
Provide a chain of thoughts based upon the associative thoughts

"So you're woofin', right?"

Alright Seanzie. You could at least try to interface with my thoughts here.
Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

You seeming to be exasperated by this feels off.
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:15 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:08 pm

very reasonable
If its so reasonable why did you shit the bed yesterday going full ATE when I tried to push you over and resolve? More wolf evidence that Lucy is all over the place trying to justify herself
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
you feel like this rondo might be powerwolfing rondo? (sorry for back to back just posting all the quotes I picked)
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:31 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
thoughts on Wilgy's movement if you hold this world view?
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:09 pm Seanzie needs a second assessment as the wagon being on Bereft instead of Lucy I think was mostly their doing.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Seanzie on the wagon, and ofc pyxxy voted that wagon too but that was also a LATE vote
I think Pyxxy is probably clear from EoD wagonomics. The Pyxxy flash wagon was likely a save attempt to move away from Neon.
I'm talking about my exchange here with Wilgy, where he doesn't bring up that Neon was also tied until I bring it up.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:17 pm

It was effectively panic.

I still think you were a fine yeet option, but LPP being on that wagon along with Rondo and Cape being on Bereft made me swap last second.
Was Neon also having 4 votes a part of your panic calculations?
Si. Neon wouldn't have been a good yeet yesterday. There's still time yet for them to town spew.
Okay you are correct which at least makes me feel better about not going there. hopefully not a temporary sensation.
I dont feel like he has been very towny. The towniest thing he did was shade wilgy, and wilgy has told pyxxy he thinks he is wolfing, but like nothing has really come from that. I kinda think they are w/w
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:54 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:06 pm I think pyxxy has been pretty towny these last couple of posts
okay bet
for anyone analyzing this Rondo screenshot in the future, yes the counts are wrong, what I believe has happened is that lucy had just switched from Neon to me, given this post
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm Damn I trust players on the Bereft wagon more than pyxxy
Wilgy when you said this, do you happen to remember who you saw on the pyxxy wagon? There were either 2 or 3 people besides yourself depending on when you refreshed the page.
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:05 pm why'd you kill bereft WHEN I SAID HE WAS TOWN AND I VOTED TO PROTECT HIM
hey @lucy, if you were voting to save Bereft, why did you switch off Neon onto me in the last few minutes?

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:20 pm @DrWilgy if I flip town, do you plan to go after Neon D3? Do you think one of the top D1 wagons must be scum?
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:17 pm Further he says the thread is boring and dips rather than actually trying to go into the mesh of it. I don't see how that's town sided.
this I do agree with, unfortunately that was after where I quoted from, seanzie still not showing town to me

Wilgy, this feels like a very odd response from you. You know how Seanzie works. You know he just replies like this sometimes.

If its so reasonable why did you shit the bed yesterday going full ATE when I tried to push you over and resolve? More wolf evidence that Lucy is all over the place trying to justify herself
you feel like this rondo might be powerwolfing rondo? (sorry for back to back just posting all the quotes I picked)

I'm talking about my exchange here with Wilgy, where he doesn't bring up that Neon was also tied until I bring it up.

Si. Neon wouldn't have been a good yeet yesterday. There's still time yet for them to town spew.
Okay you are correct which at least makes me feel better about not going there. hopefully not a temporary sensation.
I dont feel like he has been very towny. The towniest thing he did was shade wilgy, and wilgy has told pyxxy he thinks he is wolfing, but like nothing has really come from that. I kinda think they are w/w
Porscha is right. I don't understand the Pyxxy town reads really...
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:56 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:55 am
okay bet

I think they aren't w/w, but I do suppose this is correct, I just tone read some things as town from this batch
That's fair because the tone is towny enough. The content isnt though
Well my original read of wilgy /pyxxy wolf is untrue but wilgy calling pyxxy out on being wolf and pyxxy not really acknowledging it is not good looking for pyxxy

But read some of the pyxxy posts. To me he is just dancing around subjects
Ugh sorry Porscha I'm catching up and so ofc posted my peppy response first. You do always do the work. Yes I'm pocketing you with that statement.

Maybe let's back up for a minute, together?

How confident are you in your meta read on my town play? Because I really hope it's not just because of [REDACTED]. I think we've had a few games together? And I've only been town on TS, so you've only ever seen town pyxxy.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:45 pm
oh no

why?

But there are some threads of pyxxys posts from day 2 and they are just good "dancing around the subject" posts. It's pretty telling imo, but I've been the only besides cape to say his iso didnt seem towny
This isn't true. You forgot about Wilgy. Wilgy openly scumread me. I'm gonna quote this in the thread right now because I think it might help.
I assume you're still catching up, its cool, I didnt forget wilgy sr'd you, you'll notice
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 242

Re: notorious hedgehog 14 player mafia game wow! game thread [day 2]

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:55 pm
okay bet

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:54 am
okay bet

Porscha is right. I don't understand the Pyxxy town reads really...
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:56 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:55 am
okay bet

I think they aren't w/w, but I do suppose this is correct, I just tone read some things as town from this batch
That's fair because the tone is towny enough. The content isnt though
Well my original read of wilgy /pyxxy wolf is untrue but wilgy calling pyxxy out on being wolf and pyxxy not really acknowledging it is not good looking for pyxxy

But read some of the pyxxy posts. To me he is just dancing around subjects
Ugh sorry Porscha I'm catching up and so ofc posted my peppy response first. You do always do the work. Yes I'm pocketing you with that statement.

Maybe let's back up for a minute, together?

How confident are you in your meta read on my town play? Because I really hope it's not just because of [REDACTED]. I think we've had a few games together? And I've only been town on TS, so you've only ever seen town pyxxy.
Not super duper confident, but when you first played here someone linked a wolf game from you and I glanced over that too

Tbf my comments about you dancing around some subjects or asking busy-work questions werent directly tied to your meta, they were more so separate thoughts
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:40 pm nice wagons tbh
jaiden's not getting voted today because just subbed in (unless they start openwolving)
falcon's not getting voted today because this isn't the time in-game to hang somebody of that postcount

my wagon best obv

the other 3 I'd say like lucy>syn>seanzie in order of towniness but i don't wolfread any of 'em so that's kinda a problem this might fix unless you guys CFD jaiden underwood and hammer
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:37 pm @pyxxy say something, i'm giving up on you
good song
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 pm
plus
=

(emphasis mine)

um?

??

But you do think Porscha is town, right? Lock town, even? Or were you being jokey about that in your conversation with her?
yeah porscha is like my top town
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 pm
plus
=

(emphasis mine)

um?

??

yeah porscha is like my top town
cape might be townier but i also haven't talked with him in thread as much as porscha
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 pm And if you did think Porscha was lock town, do you _still_ think Porscha is lock town?
I think like
apply the waning towniness effect
(coined by yours truly)
but yeah
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:04 am
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:02 am i want to tr it badly, but also he could be pocketing me, gut is screaming
10/10 response
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

seanzie's my top vote out of these wagons by default

but also i'm staying on pyxxy lol
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:54 pm Tbf my comments about you dancing around some subjects or asking busy-work questions werent directly tied to your meta, they were more so separate thoughts
ah okay, that makes way more sense then

don't read that wolf game, it's incredible toxic and hostile, also it'll give away all my secrets, I'm trying to play as much fm as I can so I get a scumrand for people to reference here on TS!!!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:57 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:47 pm And if you did think Porscha was lock town, do you _still_ think Porscha is lock town?
I think like
(coined by yours truly)
but yeah
If I said that I think Porscha is lock town, would that make her lock town for you too?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:58 am ima iso pyxxy tomorrow, i have a cs midterm in a week and i cba to do a bunch of reading and analysis tonight tbh

i think it's odd pyxxy was browsing this thread for like 30 but never posted after it opened
If there's one thing you should already know about me, lucy, it's not to read into my online status. Because I will forgot that I have tabs open. Or I will leave tabs open to fuck with people. Take your pick of reality :)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:54 pm
jaiden's not getting voted today because just subbed in (unless they start openwolving)
falcon's not getting voted today because this isn't the time in-game to hang somebody of that postcount

my wagon best obv

the other 3 I'd say like lucy>syn>seanzie in order of towniness but i don't wolfread any of 'em so that's kinda a problem this might fix unless you guys CFD jaiden underwood and hammer
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:15 pm

my wagon best obv

Whoops.

@Sheep I feel like you're giving bad reasons to not vote people who aren't really in contention.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:37 am Like you even see in those posts sean and pyxxy defending each other. I'm 100% confbiased on this, good luck convincing me otherwise
Honestly I still townread Seanzie but all of this thread conversation is making me reconsider it. Once I'm caught up I'll re-read Sean and compare him to when I've played with scum Sean, pretty sure I did before and that's why I feel okay making a meta read on him up until this point. But now we're past when meta reads can suffice, I think.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:42 am Literally the thread just looks like sean trying to get on Lucy's good side by voting rondo and saying lucy is a bad vote
And then pyxxy follows up Sean's vote with "u think rondo power wolf?" To which I think rondo had a snappy comeback to, as he rightfully should have

@pyxxy @Seanzie hello which one of you would like to first attempt this mountainous task of convincing me you arent wolves together
I write about this in my mega post which is coming soon ™

tldr, I was trying to match Sean's view onto mine where I was worried that Rondo was being loud and controlling the thread, but I misunderstood what powerwolfing is
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:11 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:58 am ima iso pyxxy tomorrow, i have a cs midterm in a week and i cba to do a bunch of reading and analysis tonight tbh

i think it's odd pyxxy was browsing this thread for like 30 but never posted after it opened
If there's one thing you should already know about me, lucy, it's not to read into my online status. Because I will forgot that I have tabs open. Or I will leave tabs open to fuck with people. Take your pick of reality :)
I recommend not doing reads at all based on online status. The site is buggy, and different people have different information available to them, so it is discouraged and kind of ogi.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:37 am Like you even see in those posts sean and pyxxy defending each other. I'm 100% confbiased on this, good luck convincing me otherwise
Honestly I still townread Seanzie but all of this thread conversation is making me reconsider it. Once I'm caught up I'll re-read Sean and compare him to when I've played with scum Sean, pretty sure I did before and that's why I feel okay making a meta read on him up until this point. But now we're past when meta reads can suffice, I think.
Unless if you could GoC which I just didn't have time for, idk if you've seen me scum.

Jaiden Underwood
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Jaiden Underwood »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 pm oh boring jaiden underwood has made posts but they're not AI
yeah im not very quick to get going on a site im new on with a playerbase which plays different than what I'm used to
also the font is smaller. that changes everything
my crystal ball doesn't like cape90 very much but im considering that being because ive met them before

i do however find it very funny that people call me my full name. i was gonna be called NEO降順VIRTUASOFTフラックス17, which i have no idea what means. im pretty sure i just discovered that names didnt have to be just english characters and numbers. itd be fun to see everyone call me that in its entirety
shockingly the account never got activated. wonder why
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 236

Post by Syn »

my wagon best obv

hello sheep i would like to inform you that this reads list leaves a POE of sheep, cape, and pyxxy
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:25 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:23 pm oh wait i missed a post or 2 about doing dishes
there are a lot of dishes
you have no idea
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:21 pm
Unless if you could GoC which I just didn't have time for, idk if you've seen me scum.
I was indeed in GoC and found you scummy there, thank you for reminding me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:26 pm

my wagon best obv

hello sheep i would like to inform you that this reads list leaves a POE of sheep, cape, and pyxxy
*ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*
someone else gets it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright here we go
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 pm
That game is not indicative of my scum game in general. It was just too big at a time I couldn't dedicate time to the game, so I did bare minimum.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:38 pm

my wagon best obv

*ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding*
someone else gets it
I didn't process this at first, but yeah.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy rambling mega post

spoilered so as to not hurt young children or animals

Part I, Act I: Previously, In the Mind of Pyxxy
Let's start from here:
Coming from D1, I found Wilgy's attempt to flashwagon me incredibly wolfy. That said, while I'm a heavy OMGUS consumer, I figured my wagon couldn't be pure. I include Wilgy as my wagon since he did everything but end on me, making it: Le Petit, lucy, Neon, Wilgy

At the time though I didn't have Wilgy's flip, and I figured "why would Wilgy care about pushing over Bereft instead of me?" This led me to start investigating lucy, who I already suspected as scum from the massive AtE fiasco.

You can see me attempting some VCA:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:13 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:08 pm current vote count:
Bereft, 2
Voters: Seanzie, DrWilgy

Cape90, 0
Voters: None

DrWilgy, 1
Voters: Porscha

falcon45ca, 0

Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft

lucy, 2
Voters: Syn, RondoDimBuckle

Neon, 1
Voters: falcon45ca

No Yeet/Sleep, 0

Porscha, 0

pyxxy, 1
Voters: Neon

RondoDimBuckle, 0

Seanzie, 0

Sheep, 0

Syn, 1
Voters: lucy

tutuu, 1
Voters: Le petit poussin

Unvote/Not Voting, 1
Voters: Sheep
didn't realize there were 3 on le petit already, I'm making that a serious wagon, huh 🤔
Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4
Voters: pyxxy, tutuu, Cape90, Bereft"

everyone else gone by -40min from EOD
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:19 pm 40 minutes.PNG
all this talk about voting le petit and somehow ten minutes ago I was the only person on le petit?

that feels off
and then le petit _is the NK_ and flips town

this feels odd and/or I'm self-centered

also don't know what to make of Wilgy essentially saving me
I still feel weird about how the Le Petit wagon disappeared D1. At this point, that only points to tutuu/the sub J idr your name rn sorry and Cape90, since Bereft flipped town and I'm the 4th on that wagon.

So really just tutuu and Cape. I haven't really fleshed out this though, but if I had to suspect 1 of them, it would be Cape. I'll elaborate on this later.

Somewhere in here I start to weaken on Wilgy and look at the other parts of D1 VCA. That's how I end on poking lucy:
This is because of how strongly lucy opened D2, yelling about how she clearly tr Bereft, which is true:
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm @Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
I think I had some blinders on at EOD D1. lucy's posts didn't stick with me. Although I was kinda backing myself into my POE there so, eh. Future lessons for myself is more that I mean by this paragraph.

However, because of these blinders, I came into the day very suspicious of lucy and her intentions. That's why I opened with VCA questions.

And now, I get to read :D

Part II, Act I: Catching the Fuck Up on Day 2
Dear Dead Rondo:
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:22 pm
Why arent you voting lucy if you see this as suspcious?
Because my read on lucy feels very WIFOM.

D1 scum lucy would have been some version of caught for the wrong reasons, which I could imagine being a factor in her decision to AtE as a defense. lucy has kept up the massive posting numbers and continues to lead the thread by a wide margin. I trust Neon to find town lucy amidst the AtE, but then Neon seems to stuck in the exact same mental spot as me:
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:36 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:40 am
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:58 am but i still thinks correct to go between me/syn today
I impolitely disagree.
Me 2
I think if there's a wolf in Syn Lucy it's actually Lucy...I think Lucy could be playing me here but they've felt genuine all through today.

Fucking hell this game sucks where Porscha at y'all got wolf equity and I ain't got no place in this game right now to even start.
Rondo responding to my powerwolf comment:
I had one very bad experience in WebDip mafia, in my only scum game, where a teammate (who I like as a person) committed to being obnoxious and rude in order to stink up the thread and it worked for days. You seemed to be taking a similar approach of commanding the thread, or at least taking up a lot of space, with annoying or (generously) prodding comments towards people that you suspected.
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:26 am I feel like the easy answer to this game is the wolves are wilgy neon and pyxxy
^This aged _terribly_. But would scum Porscha post this? I don't think so.
lucy wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:37 am
idk how i missed but my response is there, while i was looking at vc's you had 3 and pyxxy had 4 and i switched there but people switched off you and i got fucked
This answer doesn't make any sense. I'm pyxxy, so who had 4? If you want to try answering this again, I would appreciate it, but I also understand that it's a bit old at this point.

Like, if you townread Neon more than me, that's an easy answer here. You tr Bereft more than me, that's for sure.

lucy convinced syn is scum, cape calls rondo obv town, cape tr me (pyxxy)

"Voters: None
DrWilgy
31%
Voters: Syn, Porscha, Seanzie, Neon, tutuu"
from lucy's VC post, ty for that lucy

How the fuck did y'all end up on Wilgy so quickly. Not a real question. Just kinda stunned by this. Cape makes it 6. Rondo hammers it home.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:43 am if I was doctor I would be targeting porscha tonight
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:44 am actually, no, seanzie
I know y'all did real doctor hunting today, don't worry, I'm not going to redo all your work. This just stood out to me. Rondo saying this _after hammering_ aka he's realizing that he probably needs to hard/soft here or pull other bs. Idk, feels like a strong argument for Rondo doc here.
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:49 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:48 am Rondo I think from that poe you should drop cape
case him town and I will think about it. He has been on both wagons going over and if Wilgy is town his equity goes WAY up
K will consider next day
Did you, Porscha?

Sheep and I are the two missing votes from the D2 hammer VC.

Part II, Act II: Oh Good I'm Finally on Day 3
Sheep in the thread at SOD frame 1? kinda sus imo

and just really odd to joke about being scum with Porscha. I know about the wolfchat joke. It's still weird

Sheep seems ready to sheep Porscha onto me (pyxxy) for a while, then suddenly not. It's odd. It feels like Sheep doesn't have any real reads. Oh wait!
That's right. He doesn't. Sheep, I think I need to know more clearly where you stand on this game and the people in it. Your own reads list, if you may.

*scrolls down*
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:09 pm play the game and give reads @Sheep
^yeah.....this. gdi lucy

Sheep then townreads basically only Cape, but quickly moves past Cape to talk about me (pyxxy) with Porscha

I need the crowd on this one. Q: Is town Sheep someone that has a hard time scumreading anyone? (Almost like how I have that issue sometimes?)

lucy insta setting the narrative that Neon was probably doc. or insta theorizing, not trying to be too presumptuous

(TBD: what I think about who in Neon/Rondo was the doc)

Porscha may I direct you to where I said I haven't randed scum yet on this site and I won't be starting now :)
oh no

why?

This isn't true. You forgot about Wilgy. In fact, I'm gonna quote this in the thread rn.

Well I regret that because like two posts later Porscha brings up Wilgy. Porscha town for that tbh, and if we all tr her and she isn't the NK, then Porscha dies D4 XDDDDDD

Syn.....this slot keeps rolling off my brain. I don't know why. But this is a very interesting observation:
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:58 pm lucy can be town

rondo was a wifom kill (I know this because of TMI)
Does Syn mean that he thinks Rondo softed too hard?
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:33 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:58 pm weird posts from porscha and sheep today
How are they weird at all
Honest unawareness from Porscha? Looks good for Porscha?
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 pm neon doesn't make sense for a maf kill, rondo was town according to everyone and wasn't in any poe's besides like mine
I think I lack understand of all the reasoning that mafia use to select their kills. A few that I do know:
1) PR hunting
2) Kill town core
3) Kill people sussing the scum team

Rondo fits 1 and 2, if we're to believe lucy here. If she was scum, then obviously she would not want us to consider 3 as an additional reason for Rondo's death.

lucy is correct though here:
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:45 pm neon doesn't make sense for a maf kill, rondo was town according to everyone and wasn't in any poe's besides like mine
Neon _does_ make no sense as the maf kill. Flips a D1 wagon that people didn't clear or town core D2. Does scum lucy just hand town this information after town managed to fucking _hammer_ Wilgy? I say no. The tinfoil stops here for me on lucy. Galaxy brain logic is never real. Town core lucy and if she's scum, well played. Or not. Idk. Town lucy.
Porscha wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:47 pm
Neon doc'd sean cuz rondo said that's what he would do if he was doctor
(I just assume she took his advice)
Instead of doc'ing me her lock town read
Works out tho lol
hmm

god, this is a reasonable take though

If Neon trust her own town read on Porscha, then it's better to clear one of her town leans. Rondo put forward Seanzie, Neon visits Seanzie, Neon dies. It's.....completely plausible.
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:04 am i would have killed neon if i was wolf
hmm

but why would scum Cape bother posting about how Rondo might have visited me N1? that seems like a waste when I'm slanking/mia and a possible miskill today

I don't think Cape needs to establish more towny vibes here either, no one is really sussing him at all
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:36 am
i actually somewhat agree with... some of this
same

I townread Falcon, for the record. I trust his self-assessment: "If I'm scummy, I'm town. If I'm _really_ scummy, I'm scum." Right now Falcon is regular scummy.

For the record I do not understand why syn/lucy is a difference check.

(posts in live thread about tring Seanzie)

Oh look, it's me posting! We're getting close! I was just drinking coffee milk, nothing special or salacious (cough, lucy).

I'm white btw

big break in the thread before Seanzie shows up. I think that's fine, lots to process from two flips

Pretty much agree that Porscha wolfing here is just A+ work and we'll DK her tomorrow I guess?

disagree with syn's post about sean's motivations
Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm I think one of the best supporting reasons why not to kill Rondo there as mafia was because he was literally hammered a vote on town a day early.

This is even if lucy is wolf
unless scum though Rondo was doc

alright it's been like 2 hours and I had energy until like page 47 or so, good enough
tldr of what I think:
- porscha lock town bc doc neon cleared her N1 imo
- lucy town but if she ever AtEs in a game with me again (when I'm awake and in the thread 😉 ) I'll pull a Neon and policy her slot
- falcon town & no reason to kill today, whatever convinces you more
- I'm town lol ecksdee XD, whatever annoys you the most about this sentence, imagine I typed it there

that leaves:
- cape
- Sheep
- Seanzie
- Syn
- tutuu/Jaiden

I have some tinfoil spots on Cape that I wanted to mold into a cohesive case but I desperately need to eat dinner. The biggest thing that sticks out to me is that in all my other games with Cape, they were a D1 wagon (for very weak reasons in hindsight). In this game, Cape has _never_ been a wagon. That seems...odd? Why would scum not even bothering pushing what historically seems like a solid D1 miskill? D2....well D2 is a fucking mess.

Sheep....you remind me of me. That's not a good thing. It means you're going to stay in the POE forever. We need you to go the extra mile here. Town is behind, champ. It's still to step up to the plate and swing for the fences.

Seanzie+Syn+tutuu all need re-reads from me because I can feel myself going into fence sitting mode.

Going to eat but I'll check the thread.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:30 pm
That game is not indicative of my scum game in general. It was just too big at a time I couldn't dedicate time to the game, so I did bare minimum.
Yep that's what I was trying to say. We agree.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm pyxxy rambling mega post

Let's start from here:
Coming from D1, I found Wilgy's attempt to flashwagon me incredibly wolfy. That said, while I'm a heavy OMGUS consumer, I figured my wagon couldn't be pure. I include Wilgy as my wagon since he did everything but end on me, making it: Le Petit, lucy, Neon, Wilgy

At the time though I didn't have Wilgy's flip, and I figured "why would Wilgy care about pushing over Bereft instead of me?" This led me to start investigating lucy, who I already suspected as scum from the massive AtE fiasco.

Bereft, 2

Cape90, 0

DrWilgy, 1

falcon45ca, 0

Le petit poussin, 4

lucy, 2

Neon, 1

No Yeet/Sleep, 0

Porscha, 0

pyxxy, 1

RondoDimBuckle, 0

Seanzie, 0

Sheep, 0

Syn, 1

tutuu, 1

Unvote/Not Voting, 1
didn't realize there were 3 on le petit already, I'm making that a serious wagon, huh 🤔
Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4

all this talk about voting le petit and somehow ten minutes ago I was the only person on le petit?

that feels off

I still feel weird about how the Le Petit wagon disappeared D1. At this point, that only points to tutuu/the sub J idr your name rn sorry and Cape90, since Bereft flipped town and I'm the 4th on that wagon.

So really just tutuu and Cape. I haven't really fleshed out this though, but if I had to suspect 1 of them, it would be Cape. I'll elaborate on this later.

Somewhere in here I start to weaken on Wilgy and look at the other parts of D1 VCA. That's how I end on poking lucy:
This is because of how strongly lucy opened D2, yelling about how she clearly tr Bereft, which is true:
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:00 pm @Seanzie Bereft is being v towny, there’s a stark depth of thought and insightfulness/criticism that is absent from his wolf game
I think I had some blinders on at EOD D1. lucy's posts didn't stick with me. Although I was kinda backing myself into my POE there so, eh. Future lessons for myself is more that I mean by this paragraph.

However, because of these blinders, I came into the day very suspicious of lucy and her intentions. That's why I opened with VCA questions.

Dear Dead Rondo:

D1 scum lucy would have been some version of caught for the wrong reasons, which I could imagine being a factor in her decision to AtE as a defense. lucy has kept up the massive posting numbers and continues to lead the thread by a wide margin. I trust Neon to find town lucy amidst the AtE, but then Neon seems to stuck in the exact same mental spot as me:
lucy wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:58 am but i still thinks correct to go between me/syn today
I impolitely disagree.
Me 2
I think if there's a wolf in Syn Lucy it's actually Lucy...I think Lucy could be playing me here but they've felt genuine all through today.

Fucking hell this game sucks where Porscha at y'all got wolf equity and I ain't got no place in this game right now to even start.
I had one very bad experience in WebDip mafia, in my only scum game, where a teammate (who I like as a person) committed to being obnoxious and rude in order to stink up the thread and it worked for days. You seemed to be taking a similar approach of commanding the thread, or at least taking up a lot of space, with annoying or (generously) prodding comments towards people that you suspected.
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:26 am I feel like the easy answer to this game is the wolves are wilgy neon and pyxxy
idk how i missed but my response is there, while i was looking at vc's you had 3 and pyxxy had 4 and i switched there but people switched off you and i got fucked
This answer doesn't make any sense. I'm pyxxy, so who had 4? If you want to try answering this again, I would appreciate it, but I also understand that it's a bit old at this point.

Like, if you townread Neon more than me, that's an easy answer here. You tr Bereft more than me, that's for sure.

DrWilgy
31%

How the fuck did y'all end up on Wilgy so quickly. Not a real question. Just kinda stunned by this. Cape makes it 6. Rondo hammers it home.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:43 am if I was doctor I would be targeting porscha tonight
I know y'all did real doctor hunting today, don't worry, I'm not going to redo all your work. This just stood out to me. Rondo saying this _after hammering_ aka he's realizing that he probably needs to hard/soft here or pull other bs. Idk, feels like a strong argument for Rondo doc here.
Porscha wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:48 am Rondo I think from that poe you should drop cape
case him town and I will think about it. He has been on both wagons going over and if Wilgy is town his equity goes WAY up
K will consider next day
Did you, Porscha?

and just really odd to joke about being scum with Porscha. I know about the wolfchat joke. It's still weird

Sheep seems ready to sheep Porscha onto me (pyxxy) for a while, then suddenly not. It's odd. It feels like Sheep doesn't have any real reads. Oh wait!
That's right. He doesn't. Sheep, I think I need to know more clearly where you stand on this game and the people in it. Your own reads list, if you may.

*scrolls down*
^yeah.....this. gdi lucy

Sheep then townreads basically only Cape, but quickly moves past Cape to talk about me (pyxxy) with Porscha

I need the crowd on this one. Q: Is town Sheep someone that has a hard time scumreading anyone? (Almost like how I have that issue sometimes?)

lucy insta setting the narrative that Neon was probably doc. or insta theorizing, not trying to be too presumptuous

Porscha may I direct you to where I said I haven't randed scum yet on this site and I won't be starting now :)
oh no

why?

This isn't true. You forgot about Wilgy. In fact, I'm gonna quote this in the thread rn.

Well I regret that because like two posts later Porscha brings up Wilgy. Porscha town for that tbh, and if we all tr her and she isn't the NK, then Porscha dies D4 XDDDDDD

Syn.....this slot keeps rolling off my brain. I don't know why. But this is a very interesting observation:

I think I lack understand of all the reasoning that mafia use to select their kills. A few that I do know:
1) PR hunting
2) Kill town core

Rondo fits 1 and 2, if we're to believe lucy here. If she was scum, then obviously she would not want us to consider 3 as an additional reason for Rondo's death.

Neon _does_ make no sense as the maf kill. Flips a D1 wagon that people didn't clear or town core D2. Does scum lucy just hand town this information after town managed to fucking _hammer_ Wilgy? I say no. The tinfoil stops here for me on lucy. Galaxy brain logic is never real. Town core lucy and if she's scum, well played. Or not. Idk. Town lucy.
Works out tho lol
hmm

If Neon trust her own town read on Porscha, then it's better to clear one of her town leans. Rondo put forward Seanzie, Neon visits Seanzie, Neon dies. It's.....completely plausible.
hmm

but why would scum Cape bother posting about how Rondo might have visited me N1? that seems like a waste when I'm slanking/mia and a possible miskill today

I don't think Cape needs to establish more towny vibes here either, no one is really sussing him at all
same

I townread Falcon, for the record. I trust his self-assessment: "If I'm scummy, I'm town. If I'm _really_ scummy, I'm scum." Right now Falcon is regular scummy.

Oh look, it's me posting! We're getting close! I was just drinking coffee milk, nothing special or salacious (cough, lucy).

I'm white btw

big break in the thread before Seanzie shows up. I think that's fine, lots to process from two flips

Pretty much agree that Porscha wolfing here is just A+ work and we'll DK her tomorrow I guess?

Cape90 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm I think one of the best supporting reasons why not to kill Rondo there as mafia was because he was literally hammered a vote on town a day early.

alright it's been like 2 hours and I had energy until like page 47 or so, good enough
tldr of what I think:
- lucy town but if she ever AtEs in a game with me again (when I'm awake and in the thread 😉 ) I'll pull a Neon and policy her slot
- I'm town lol ecksdee XD, whatever annoys you the most about this sentence, imagine I typed it there

that leaves:
- cape
- Sheep
- Seanzie
- Syn
- tutuu/Jaiden

I have some tinfoil spots on Cape that I wanted to mold into a cohesive case but I desperately need to eat dinner. The biggest thing that sticks out to me is that in all my other games with Cape, they were a D1 wagon (for very weak reasons in hindsight). In this game, Cape has _never_ been a wagon. That seems...odd? Why would scum not even bothering pushing what historically seems like a solid D1 miskill? D2....well D2 is a fucking mess.

Sheep....you remind me of me. That's not a good thing. It means you're going to stay in the POE forever. We need you to go the extra mile here. Town is behind, champ. It's still to step up to the plate and swing for the fences.

Seanzie+Syn+tutuu all need re-reads from me because I can feel myself going into fence sitting mode.

cc @Porscha
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm

syn meant that he thinks wolves killed rondo to lock in people's confirmation bias (and expecting me to thunderdome lucy)

ImageImageImageImage
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:05 pm
Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:57 pm
I think like
(coined by yours truly)
but yeah
If I said that I think Porscha is lock town, would that make her lock town for you too?
no?
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:15 pm

my wagon best obv

Whoops.

@Sheep I feel like you're giving bad reasons to not vote people who aren't really in contention.
wdym
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

my wagon best obv

oh no
(tbh idk why you associate "not getting voted today" with me not thinking they're a wolf)
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm pyxxy rambling mega post

Let's start from here:

Bereft, 2

Cape90, 0

DrWilgy, 1

falcon45ca, 0

Le petit poussin, 4

lucy, 2

Neon, 1

No Yeet/Sleep, 0

Porscha, 0

pyxxy, 1

RondoDimBuckle, 0

Seanzie, 0

Sheep, 0

Syn, 1

tutuu, 1

Unvote/Not Voting, 1
Extract:

"Le petit poussin, 4

that feels off

Dear Dead Rondo:

I impolitely disagree.
Me 2

DrWilgy
31%

K will consider next day
Did you, Porscha?

*scrolls down*
^yeah.....this. gdi lucy

oh no

why?

1) PR hunting
2) Kill town core

Works out tho lol
hmm

hmm

same

I'm white btw

tldr of what I think:

that leaves:
- cape
- Sheep
- Seanzie
- Syn
- tutuu/Jaiden

oh no you've pulled the master method of putting things in quotes that I won't read but then i can't argue with your point or scumread you

cape not being wagoned is kind of interesting ig but i don't think it means much given people being more open to townreading cape and there'd prooobably be some bussing if he was a wolf like non-commitall but still
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:50 pm

syn meant that he thinks wolves killed rondo to lock in people's confirmation bias (and expecting me to thunderdome lucy)
btw pyxxy i you're reading this
this is the sort o question that I think porscha was talking about a while back and that i've noticed a couple times where it (at least to me) seems to have an obvious answer but you ask it anyways.
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

fine ok to-do list for tomorrow

1) Get better reads on seznie &syn
2) read pyxxy's catch-up post because if anything's going to stop me from wolfreading him that's probably it
3) Read tutuu's ISO
4) Actually talk with someone in thread?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:46 pm

my wagon best obv

oh no
(tbh idk why you associate "not getting voted today" with me not thinking they're a wolf)
generally speaking it is very cool to chop people you think are wolf

ImageImageImageImage
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:57 pm

my wagon best obv

oh no
I mean yeah

in thos specific cases it was more of a thread read tbh

but also I feel like there's sometimes a diference between the two in general idk how to describe it
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:59 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:57 pm

my wagon best obv

oh no
I mean yeah

in thos specific cases it was more of a thread read tbh

but also I feel like there's sometimes a diference between the two in general idk how to describe it
idk how to explain this
and not just because i don't have a lot of wolfreads

but like while votes can go with a wolfread you can still wolread somebody who you're not voting, or vote somebody who you're not wolfreading ig

I mean idk how to explain this to myself so i doubt i'll convey it to ya'll
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

one day they will study sheep's brain

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sheep wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 pm oh no you've pulled the master method of putting things in quotes that I won't read but then i can't argue with your point or scumread you

cape not being wagoned is kind of interesting ig but i don't think it means much given people being more open to townreading cape and there'd prooobably be some bussing if he was a wolf like non-commitall but still
I didn't ask you to respond.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”