Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (GAME OVER- MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

What next, gang?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm

DrWilgy
21%
falcon45ca
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
7%
sig
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Hanna Barbera (host/mod/others)
71%

Total votes: 14
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 281

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 3)

Post by sig »

Also I’m not a fan that she claimed a sock account that LPP also claimed?
ImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

sig/hk/lucy/doom/creature/rondo is my town rn. will sleep on it. hf.

Beware of scrappy doo. Worst dog ever.
Spoiler: show
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 70
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:24 pm Also I’m not a fan that she claimed a sock account that LPP also claimed?
She didn't afaik. Her dummy works like mine though. I do think @Fish gets extended votes too till we stay in the ocean?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:24 pm Also I’m not a fan that she claimed a sock account that LPP also claimed?
me and le petite twink had a night chat, i thought it'd be funny to claim another sock

secondly don't you think it's odd that my d2 reads aligned with mac and we both pushed kate/dennis to oblivion in the night and came to the same conclusion independently

also yeah i plan to brutally case them and i assure you that you won't be alone
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Switching to Katie l for the time being
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:27 pm
me and le petite twink had a night chat, i thought it'd be funny to claim another sock

secondly don't you think it's odd that my d2 reads aligned with mac and we both pushed kate/dennis to oblivion in the night and came to the same conclusion independently

Odd in what sense? And cool.
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:27 pm Switching to Katie l for the time being
1) how much scum hunting did kate do in ur night chat
2) how easily did she claim?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 pm

in the sense two of the strongest townies in the game independently suspected the same two players

what are the odds 1) that we're both wrong 2) that because we both came to the same conclusion that there is in fact something there
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:07 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm I'm not wasting all of my posts on you
can you point me to some posts that you didn't waste on me/dennis

your focus is extraordinarily small and explicitly on me, i don't know if you scumread anyone or have tried to fucking suspect mafia lmao

why are you trying to kill third party and have stopped solving for mafia entirely?
I spent all night trying to do that. And you are gonna just hijack the thread again and have everyone fall in line. I'd love to hear even one person who knows me say I'm anywhere near my wold meta. And why haven't I found a wolf??? Why haven't you? Why hasn't anybody?? That's just silly.
i have 3 votes and petite twink and petite twink (sig) make 5

of course i'm hijacking the thread in the exact way i do as town

out your mech and enjoy my tunnel

the fun part is that my reads were exactly the same as mac's which drastically destroys your credibility since we're both scary as they come in the town alignment

enlighten me on your wolfreads in the night
You literally killed obv town jack with shit logic in a role madness game where CWs never need to be killed. And despite others finding him town.

You and Mac aren't scary this game your PoE sucks and your desire to control the thread and slaughter anyone who doesn't play follow the fucking leader silencing any thought that isn't your own is how town loses this game. You should be listening to others not blindly yelling constantly to everyone that you are a mafia God who everyone must follow and you and Mac can never be wrong.

Frankly and quite clearly that is not true you and Mac have been wrong and pushed town while refusing to read them. If you are trying to downside than play a leader but a dictator because others are telling you shit and you just continue to push without listening and that's how town kills town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:08 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:58 pm If creature, doom, LPP, and Rondo are all town that means neon has to be mafia.

I’m still town reading her, but I need to see more this phase
crea/DoOm are either ww or tt. I am leaning the later fwiw. (sheeping dunyas and mindmelding with some reads tbh)

Neon I only read the earlier stuff about scrappy, needs to read
Neon was town to me for tone mainly, but since then she used her entire post count within literally the first maybe 6 hours fighting with CR for day 2 and hasn’t done a lot (or any) scum hunting.

[
Oh no I post capped clearly ignore my content and call me scum for this very bad reason.

Ignore that I post cap more as town than wolf lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:15 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:01 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:59 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:56 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:54 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm my push on kate was just to see dennis defend her and that's been cleverly displayed where dennis hard defends his TOWNLEAN not TOWNREAD LMAO
If you look at the big annoying post I made there is a difference between "town" and "townlean" and "town" means "townread"
okay but my question is why have you consistently defended kate d1/2 while she's only a townlean and you're not confident she's town + there's doubt that she's town from your point of view
Cause I am confident she's town. There's always doubt from my point of view that someone is scum and that's why I always get called hedgy (see that one post you screenshotted where I said but like 400 times in goc) because I always have doubts. The doubt is smaller than most people this game.
ty for defending yourself, now it'll be fun to case you
Yah okay I'll just sit down and die instead

I'm too invested in this game to just let you push me so aggressively and completely drive the thread into a choice between me and kate. I don't think you're townsiding anymore.
*cough* She never was oh wow *cough*

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 pm
I’d say it was more floating rather than hunting we each had a POE that we discussed and she floated some LHF (falcon and DOOM) outside of those 2 we agreed on the rest.

She actually didn’t claim, but tried to get a claim from mac on who he was vigging, the weird part here is we agreed not to claim due to soup then she fished a bit more.

My biggest issue with her right now and why I moved onto her is she generally agreed on a POE including Dennis yet is voting for you.

Plus mac wanted her gone.

You don’t need to lead me to a Kate vote, once Mac flipped that made it very likely I’d be voting there. Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

JDizz10 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Can we kill Lucy already
Yes.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:32 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:07 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:04 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:52 pm I'm not wasting all of my posts on you
can you point me to some posts that you didn't waste on me/dennis

your focus is extraordinarily small and explicitly on me, i don't know if you scumread anyone or have tried to fucking suspect mafia lmao

why are you trying to kill third party and have stopped solving for mafia entirely?
I spent all night trying to do that. And you are gonna just hijack the thread again and have everyone fall in line. I'd love to hear even one person who knows me say I'm anywhere near my wold meta. And why haven't I found a wolf??? Why haven't you? Why hasn't anybody?? That's just silly.
i have 3 votes and petite twink and petite twink (sig) make 5

of course i'm hijacking the thread in the exact way i do as town

out your mech and enjoy my tunnel

the fun part is that my reads were exactly the same as mac's which drastically destroys your credibility since we're both scary as they come in the town alignment

enlighten me on your wolfreads in the night
You literally killed obv town jack with shit logic in a role madness game where CWs never need to be killed. And despite others finding him town.

You and Mac aren't scary this game your PoE sucks and your desire to control the thread and slaughter anyone who doesn't play follow the fucking leader silencing any thought that isn't your own is how town loses this game. You should be listening to others not blindly yelling constantly to everyone that you are a mafia God who everyone must follow and you and Mac can never be wrong.

Frankly and quite clearly that is not true you and Mac have been wrong and pushed town while refusing to read them. If you are trying to downside than play a leader but a dictator because others are telling you shit and you just continue to push without listening and that's how town kills town.
god i wish i felt this strongly about anything
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 pm Hell lucy probably predicted me because who knows. Maybe she guessed me instead of Kate and lied or whatever. But she knows I get pissed off easy and then I look like a wolf that's mad at getting caught. All lucy has done here is laugh at me, say I outed myself and push my fucking buttons until I get angry. Like christ this happens every game and I am so tired of it. The one time I actually randed mafia I didn't even get caught is the funniest part. I'm done with this game for a while bye.
This post is actually bad lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
no it was a probabilistic argument, two of the strongest townies arriving at the same exact answer and thoughts drastically decrease the chance that we're wrong and boost the chance that we are correct
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:11 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:04 pm Well ignore those points about Mac

@Neon please please please don’t burn your post count today
Good luck lol
Lol this is why I keep town reading you.

General thoughts though?
Iams who Iams

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm Chihiros info does exist but it simply doesn't clear Chihiro and I refused to out it because all it would do is harm another player. I will continue to refuse to out it unless necessary but there IS a reason why my reads list includes the town reads on the people involved in this action. I shouldn't need to out info that will inherently harm town I should be able to soft confirmation of your role without you attacking me and it does make me more wary of Chihiro because although it makes no sense to use the ability on me if Chihiro is scum it does feel like they could be pushing for info that will help scum through me
Just an FYI this was written over night lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:17 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm Chihiros info does exist but it simply doesn't clear Chihiro and I refused to out it because all it would do is harm another player. I will continue to refuse to out it unless necessary but there IS a reason why my reads list includes the town reads on the people involved in this action. I shouldn't need to out info that will inherently harm town I should be able to soft confirmation of your role without you attacking me and it does make me more wary of Chihiro because although it makes no sense to use the ability on me if Chihiro is scum it does feel like they could be pushing for info that will help scum through me
Is this a troll post?
Yes. Orrrrr no. I wrote it over night and it involves info about how the info they gave me is potentially clearing for other people I'm town reading but yanno whatever ig.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
aren't them dead (flipped town)?

also how about we tackle the problem about lucy a different way? who are her partners? (I mean it's prolly best to focus on this now if you 100% believe she is scum, since you got your point through very clearly)
Well probably the people who are hard defending her as she murders town and than pushes more town... but like that's just a thought.

I don't do pairings I push my scum reads independently and wait for them to flip. Interactions are easy to fake anyways.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Chihiro is dead so yea no reason to out it unless it catches a mafia member 100%
It arguably catches a town maybe but like yeah I'm never outing it unless necessary.

I wouldn't have outed it yesterday no matter how many times I was asked to either.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine gave me some general weird feelings, never showed up again despite voting me for lack of engagement, and now that other people who know them better are sus I'm confident enough
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
@Neon i think these are extremely scummy posts

post 1 because the read and vote 1) is on town 2) he's not taking accountability by voting a lhf and referencing other peoples reads on her (strictly because she wasn't active at all). this makes it more probable she's voted out and just takes away any accountability/responsibility from the vote

post 2 because of what happens after the "?" where he states an obvious and unnecessary thing that hollow has been wanting to kill dunya, it just seems like fishing for a chop and the messages involve awkward and unnecessary reasoning
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
no it was a probabilistic argument, two of the strongest townies arriving at the same exact answer and thoughts drastically decrease the chance that we're wrong and boost the chance that we are correct
Okay just making sure also I’m slowing down on posts for the night.

I’ll be reviewing the game tonight/tomorrow some more.

Whatever happens I’m not planning to vote for Lucy today, but I definitely see where Neon is coming from and it doesn’t read as mafia to me.

Having said that there’s at least one mafia member who’s hyper focused on Lucy potentially 2. This is what keeps bringing me back to Kate and JD

If Kate is mafia the game is basically solved in my mind.
If Dennis is mafia the game is clouded a bit more, but we’ve caught 2/3-5 mafia members.

I think overall town is in a great place we’ve got a very small POE we just can’t get sidetracked like we did beginning of last phase
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Re: Scooby Doo: Monster Collective (Day 2)

Post by robyn »

Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:36 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:27 pm @Dennis what's ur mom read
Town lean, not slight but not a full on town read
Why not?
It's kinda like you were with me, there is just not a lot to go off of. I'm kinda comparing you to holes, where you were super obvi town D1 because of how involved you were (then the lizard struck). I expect to have you solved by the end of today tho, and I see that going civ.
@sig @Neon

i think this is textbook w/w
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:30 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 pm

in the sense two of the strongest townies in the game independently suspected the same two players

what are the odds 1) that we're both wrong 2) that because we both came to the same conclusion that there is in fact something there
Well so far... the odds are pretty great since you are both wrong yesterday and I'm pretty confident at least 1 of your pushes is town. Not positive but pretty fucking confident.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 141

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:49 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:33 pm
I won't explain it but Rondo is an IC
given mac flipped town
How does Mac flipping town town me?
[/quote]

outed check where you and mac are the same alignment.
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm
I’d say it was more floating rather than hunting we each had a POE that we discussed and she floated some LHF (falcon and DOOM) outside of those 2 we agreed on the rest.

She actually didn’t claim, but tried to get a claim from mac on who he was vigging, the weird part here is we agreed not to claim due to soup then she fished a bit more.

My biggest issue with her right now and why I moved onto her is she generally agreed on a POE including Dennis yet is voting for you.

You don’t need to lead me to a Kate vote, once Mac flipped that made it very likely I’d be voting there. Are you trying to hint that you and Mac had a BTSC going
I might know who Mac vigged.

Although I thought Mac rescinded the vig claim in thread lol.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:35 pm @hollowkatt @Creature

2 questions

1. Why are you both on Wilgy

2 you both town read Dennis right? Going into D3 what are your thoughts on him and Kate
b/c my only memory of wigly is being super fluffy and aggressively non-participating.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:37 pm
Tell that to jack.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:49 pm

2 questions

2 you both town read Dennis right? Going into D3 what are your thoughts on him and Kate
b/c my only memory of wigly is being super fluffy and aggressively non-participating.
oh yeah question 2. going into D3 I thought Dennis was town. His posting on D2 felt pretty good to me and I vibed with a lot of what he was saying. Kate otoh I don't particularly care about and if they die they die.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine gave me some general weird feelings, never showed up again despite voting me for lack of engagement, and now that other people who know them better are sus I'm confident enough
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:49 pm @hollowkatt what makes dunya an obvious wolf to you? You've been preaching for a dunya kill for a while now.
@Neon i think these are extremely scummy posts

post 1 because the read and vote 1) is on town 2) he's not taking accountability by voting a lhf and referencing other peoples reads on her (strictly because she wasn't active at all). this makes it more probable she's voted out and just takes away any accountability/responsibility from the vote

post 2 because of what happens after the "?" where he states an obvious and unnecessary thing that hollow has been wanting to kill dunya, it just seems like fishing for a chop and the messages involve awkward and unnecessary reasoning
Multiple people pushed and voted Dunya yesterday. Why is this push the wolfy one.

And why are you convinced Dunya isn't a wolf now? Nothing that's happened in thread has convinced me that anything about that slot is definitelytown.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:12 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:22 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:16 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:14 pm poe:rondo, dunya, chihiro
these are 3 town slots

gives me an icky feeling about creature
shouldn't it give you icky feelings about me? that was my list
they would but i don't think the accuracy of your reads is ai
oof you wounded me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:46 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:41 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:36 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:27 pm @Dennis what's ur mom read
Town lean, not slight but not a full on town read
Why not?
It's kinda like you were with me, there is just not a lot to go off of. I'm kinda comparing you to holes, where you were super obvi town D1 because of how involved you were (then the lizard struck). I expect to have you solved by the end of today tho, and I see that going civ.
@sig @Neon

i think this is textbook w/w
I think this is at best W/T

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:14 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:10 pm
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm @HK: where is your heat at rn?
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm *head (funny one)
I am withholding judgement on your slot until later today to see how you were posting. Dunya did not impress.
I was lock sure that chihiro was a wolf. they were not.

Rondo being IC via two sources means my POE is down to wigly and if I was that wrong on everyone else I'm kinda throwing that away and starting over again.

I still think Dennis is town. I'm town reading creature now as well, that's up from null bucket yesterday. Doom I think is lock town via creature

So me, dennis, creature, doom, sig town.

Lucy 3p at best, she controls scrappy as well.

who the fuck are fish and porpoise
I am porpoise lol. dummy account activated by location (Ocean something iirc). +2 votes for me today.
oh swag gl shitposting for 3. it's like turbo pregnant but funnier
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:48 pm
sig wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:34 pm

I might know who Mac vigged.

Although I thought Mac rescinded the vig claim in thread lol.
Anyways if Mac vigged me I killed him. I'll out that info lol. Would Mac have vigged me? No idea but it's a possibility.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

2 questions

Yeah I'm leaning Wilgy wolf too btw

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:50 pm

2 questions

oh yeah question 2. going into D3 I thought Dennis was town. His posting on D2 felt pretty good to me and I vibed with a lot of what he was saying. Kate otoh I don't particularly care about and if they die they die.
I feel the exact opposite lol

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

mac flipped vt

i had a chat with lpp/dunya

please reread d3 neon you are missing too much
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:55 pm mac flipped vt

Meh cool. I was right that he rescinded than lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wait no they didn't this is role madness lol

Wtf

All players have a number of limited-use abilities. If a player has multiple abilities, they may only use one per phase, unless otherwise noted (mafia factional kills are separate).

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:43 pm Both Kate and Jack have Chad in POE.

I just voted him to 3 and made him viable.

Jack moved away and Kate pretended not to notice.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:51 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:42 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:40 pm How does it make any sense to mislynch a town when we could lynch a scumleaning independent??
How is Lucy scumleaning? She's solved well and her reads align with mine more than anyone's.
Just because you agree with her reads does NOT mean they are accurate. And she will flip on the town as soon as it's in her best interest to.
Kate.

If you continue to argue with bold faced logic I'll have no choice but to vig you.

Lucy having similar perspectives to me doesn't make their reads accurate but it means they are solving earnestly.

If we have a 3p solving earnestly. Who is as accurate as Lucy alongside me. Eliminating them benefits the mafia more than the town.

Treating them as town and letting them stomp wolves also encourages the mafia to shoot them.

I have already said all this.

As I was reading yesterday I came to Jack / Chad / Kate independent of Mac. Now Jack went over from lynch and chad was the night kill and Mac is dead. Its almost like they are trying to suppose that Kate is town and now Neon and Kate are pushing Lucy a 3P that has been townsiding from Mac's Pov. I am calling an audible Kate or Neon goes today. You decide. Mac wanted Kate. I am going Kate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Flips don't include roles

ImageImage

Fish
Posts in topic: 12
Aka: feesh

Post by Fish »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:26 pm
She didn't afaik. Her dummy works like mine though. I do think @Fish gets extended votes too till we stay in the ocean?
Bloop bloop bloop

Or whatever fish say
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:43 pm Both Kate and Jack have Chad in POE.

I just voted him to 3 and made him viable.

Jack moved away and Kate pretended not to notice.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:51 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:42 pm
Kate wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:40 pm How does it make any sense to mislynch a town when we could lynch a scumleaning independent??
How is Lucy scumleaning? She's solved well and her reads align with mine more than anyone's.
Just because you agree with her reads does NOT mean they are accurate. And she will flip on the town as soon as it's in her best interest to.
Kate.

If you continue to argue with bold faced logic I'll have no choice but to vig you.

Lucy having similar perspectives to me doesn't make their reads accurate but it means they are solving earnestly.

If we have a 3p solving earnestly. Who is as accurate as Lucy alongside me. Eliminating them benefits the mafia more than the town.

Treating them as town and letting them stomp wolves also encourages the mafia to shoot them.

I have already said all this.

As I was reading yesterday I came to Jack / Chad / Kate independent of Mac. Now Jack went over from lynch and chad was the night kill and Mac is dead. Its almost like they are trying to suppose that Kate is town and now Neon and Kate are pushing Lucy a 3P that has been townsiding from Mac's Pov. I am calling an audible Kate or Neon goes today. You decide. Mac wanted Kate. I am going Kate
Kate is town. Your PoE is literally all town and your using the rest of your PoE flipping town to push another town because we don't see how Lucy killing townies and behaving in her wolf meta is town siding.

G fucking G this town is doomed.

ImageImage

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:18 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:15 pm Also you've now killed two players I've told you explicitly are obviously town 2 days in a row. So the people insulting my game to push towns that I've found are either scum or need to stop attacking my play when I've been right and you've been wrong thanks and good day.
Trust me I know since you're pushing obvious town Kate.
then where are da woofs?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

6:19pm EAST 11/3/23

Now

Lucy / Scrappydoo - I wouldnt be surprised if Scrappy was a wolf but also I dunno.

One of HK/Creature/Falcon/LPP should be a wolf but I town read them all atm. hmm

sig/Rondo/Fish one should be a wolf, I would lean fish

Dennis/Kate/Neon - odds all 3 are wolf? Actually possible with how dennis/kate have played with each other before and Neon too I would think that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

only two of the flips have had role information provided with them. Highly doubt knowing the flips we do have and my own pm that the "vanilla" dead are actually vanilla.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

neon i will be blunt because you have missed a lot of other nuance

1) one in kate/dennis is getting flipped today

2) i won't be chopped, all your vote is forcing me to do is use my 3 votes on someone who everyone else in the list forces me to vote

3) you are not helping the game progress by hard defending someone who will flip scum and by pushing third party

you pretty much aren't doing anything to advance the gamestate and i am forced to undermine you, which worked last cycle and has worked this cycle. vote me and get ignored and don't progress the game or vote off me and progess the game. you have the decision but i'm frustrated that you are continuing to scumside and do absolutely nothing this game neon

i don't know how to articulate myself the best here but i want you to stop whatever you're doing because it's not helping anyone and you're actively making gamestate worse
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think it would be HK that I would wolf read off that list of 4
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”