20%

Total votes: 5
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:27 pm My top 3 would be Creature, Scotty and Sean. In this game mech talk is beneficial, and they’re trying to figure out the most beneficial way to use the extra layer the breaths mechanic provides to the towns best advantage.

I also think Neon is on her town game.

Mid tier is Falcon, nutella and sig. screenplay, too.

Pyxxy only posted OT afaik. Gira hasn’t showed up.

As of now, I think Omega and/or Lucy are bad.
is gira wolfu
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

If you think I'm bad this earlier, I never flip mafia

that's the old meta at least
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[scotty mech talk]
Spoiler: show
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:09 pm ok mech talk. (If you don’t like mech talk, put your fingers in your ears and make ambulance sounds)

I dunno if anyone else has read the book, but I have some ideas on a few things. It’s hard to talk about em without spoiling the book but in general I’m going to talk around certain mech that doesn’t spoil too much.

So hypothetically, if every person gave me their breath today, and I was then elim’d at end of day, all breaths in the game (save for secrets we don’t know from Vasher) would be gone. Kablooey. No respawn.

Breaths don’t seem to be something that can grow in trees. I find it likely that we lose more breaths from people NK’d than we end up giving to others. Which means reaching multiple heightenings is going to be few and far between. Only mafia can coordinate best in that regard.

So benefits of giving breaths is something I see most efficiently utilized if you know are you about to be eliminated and don’t want to waste your breath. Giving it to your one or two top town reads is probably just the move.

Currently if I gave my breath to someone at random, I have a 66% chance to hit a town. Which are meh odds, but not terrible. If we miselim today, it turns into probably a 50% chance if we were to do the same tomorrow. If we yeet mafia today, it turns into 70% chance tomorrow which isn’t bad, but not that different from today. I guess 66% is fine, but not a bet I’m always ready to make. Definitely not at 50%.

The human aspect of this is that I think people are far less likely to just..give their breath away. So this is probably all moot. And the heightenings are probably not a thing to count on this game.

Anyone else can weigh in on this, but if we miselim today, the odds get worse of successfully randomly giving our breath to a town for the rest of the game unless mafia are systematically voted out, but I don’t like the risk of giving away breaths on a day with no info.

So. I’m probably not gonna give my breath away for that reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The second heightening: MAFIA (4 breaths)
Mafia who achieve the second heightening may choose at night to janitor next yeet as long as they have voted for the person yeeted.”

This is a questionable ability because it’s expensive and potentially outing for mafia to do so if we can see vote totals. I wouldn’t hinge on mafia using this unless, like, everyone voted for one player the day before.

“The second heightening: TOWN (4 breaths)
Town who achieve the second heightening now have the capacity to protect themselves or others from a night kill. Attempting to do so will reduce the submitter's total breaths by one.”

This is a great ability and is probably the bread and butter of town’s utility. I don’t see anywhere that says claiming is not allowed, but claiming to have 4 breaths is probably something we should consider in our arsenal.

If someone came into day saying “I have 3 breaths” it may be in a 1-breath town’s best interest to volunteer their breath to that player to bolster the group.
Could the 3 breather be mafia? Sure? Could the person offering to gift the breath be lying? Sure. But I think it’s something to consider down the line.

“The third heightening (6 breaths)
Players who achieve the third heightening will now resist a nightkill or negative action taken against the player who has achieved the third heightening. If this ability is used, the player will return to having a single breath. Further, if they submit to use this power and a protection does not occur the power will not qualify as being used.”

This one confounds me. Because how I’m reading this is whoever reaches 6 breaths can just protect themself as infinitum, every night. So as long as they don’t get yeeted or POISONED, they’re invincible, since they just get to do it again the next night if they were protected. Until they get NK’d, and lose 5 breaths. But it sounds worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other thing is Vasher. I’m not going to spoil it, but he’s got some interesting stuff going on, and even though the syntax says that he gives his sword away to poison someone, but the power will ‘not qualify as being used’ if the target isn’t yeeted end of day. We know from the role list that mafia can’t be poisoned until the leader is killed, and light song can’t be poisoned.

What we don’t know:
-what constitutes a successful poison?
-will the poisoned player be announced publically?

So what we can infer:
-poisoning will most likely kill at end of day unless that player can’t be poisoned
-both factions have at least 1 player that can’t be poisoned, which means VT town could just be poisoned and killed off as a regular target. This means that Vasher is tried and true 3p that doesn’t serve town wincon. Because then he would just be a town.

Austere this is so hard to talk about with spoilering the book. I have reason to believe the sword, however, will mostly function as a means for Vasher to fulfill his win con in searching for mafia. But if he can only do it once per game? Something doesn’t add up if it also kills town. Unless he gets it back.

Here’s my prediction with mech and theme:
-Vasher starts with 6 breaths. He can’t give them. They’re probably used for a role ability.
-VT can probably be poisoned, but it probably doesn’t fulfill vasher’s wincon. But because he can secondhand kill town, he’s not on town’s side per se. But I would wager he’s more of a town-siding 3P than we can usually expect.
-So he probably has to spend breath or something to get the sword back and try again.

ps I am not Vasher, but if Vasher revealed himself I wouldn’t be immediately on the train to kill him

Thanks for coming to mech talk.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Post by S~V~S »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:31 pm [quote=S~V~S post_id=<a href="tel:1028816">1028816</a> time=<a href="tel:1678897636">1678897636</a> user_id=54]
My top 3 would be Creature, Scotty and Sean. In this game mech talk is beneficial, and they’re trying to figure out the most beneficial way to use the extra layer the breaths mechanic provides to the towns best advantage.

is gira wolfu
[/quote]

Gira is Idunnufu until they post more/at all. You too.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh God that was ugly.

I blame my phone.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:35 pm [scotty mech talk]
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:09 pm ok mech talk. (If you don’t like mech talk, put your fingers in your ears and make ambulance sounds)

I dunno if anyone else has read the book, but I have some ideas on a few things. It’s hard to talk about em without spoiling the book but in general I’m going to talk around certain mech that doesn’t spoil too much.

So hypothetically, if every person gave me their breath today, and I was then elim’d at end of day, all breaths in the game (save for secrets we don’t know from Vasher) would be gone. Kablooey. No respawn.

Breaths don’t seem to be something that can grow in trees. I find it likely that we lose more breaths from people NK’d than we end up giving to others. Which means reaching multiple heightenings is going to be few and far between. Only mafia can coordinate best in that regard.

So benefits of giving breaths is something I see most efficiently utilized if you know are you about to be eliminated and don’t want to waste your breath. Giving it to your one or two top town reads is probably just the move.

Currently if I gave my breath to someone at random, I have a 66% chance to hit a town. Which are meh odds, but not terrible. If we miselim today, it turns into probably a 50% chance if we were to do the same tomorrow. If we yeet mafia today, it turns into 70% chance tomorrow which isn’t bad, but not that different from today. I guess 66% is fine, but not a bet I’m always ready to make. Definitely not at 50%.

The human aspect of this is that I think people are far less likely to just..give their breath away. So this is probably all moot. And the heightenings are probably not a thing to count on this game.

Anyone else can weigh in on this, but if we miselim today, the odds get worse of successfully randomly giving our breath to a town for the rest of the game unless mafia are systematically voted out, but I don’t like the risk of giving away breaths on a day with no info.

So. I’m probably not gonna give my breath away for that reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The second heightening: MAFIA (4 breaths)
Mafia who achieve the second heightening may choose at night to janitor next yeet as long as they have voted for the person yeeted.”

This is a questionable ability because it’s expensive and potentially outing for mafia to do so if we can see vote totals. I wouldn’t hinge on mafia using this unless, like, everyone voted for one player the day before.

“The second heightening: TOWN (4 breaths)
Town who achieve the second heightening now have the capacity to protect themselves or others from a night kill. Attempting to do so will reduce the submitter's total breaths by one.”

This is a great ability and is probably the bread and butter of town’s utility. I don’t see anywhere that says claiming is not allowed, but claiming to have 4 breaths is probably something we should consider in our arsenal.

If someone came into day saying “I have 3 breaths” it may be in a 1-breath town’s best interest to volunteer their breath to that player to bolster the group.
Could the 3 breather be mafia? Sure? Could the person offering to gift the breath be lying? Sure. But I think it’s something to consider down the line.

“The third heightening (6 breaths)
Players who achieve the third heightening will now resist a nightkill or negative action taken against the player who has achieved the third heightening. If this ability is used, the player will return to having a single breath. Further, if they submit to use this power and a protection does not occur the power will not qualify as being used.”

This one confounds me. Because how I’m reading this is whoever reaches 6 breaths can just protect themself as infinitum, every night. So as long as they don’t get yeeted or POISONED, they’re invincible, since they just get to do it again the next night if they were protected. Until they get NK’d, and lose 5 breaths. But it sounds worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other thing is Vasher. I’m not going to spoil it, but he’s got some interesting stuff going on, and even though the syntax says that he gives his sword away to poison someone, but the power will ‘not qualify as being used’ if the target isn’t yeeted end of day. We know from the role list that mafia can’t be poisoned until the leader is killed, and light song can’t be poisoned.

What we don’t know:
-what constitutes a successful poison?
-will the poisoned player be announced publically?

So what we can infer:
-poisoning will most likely kill at end of day unless that player can’t be poisoned
-both factions have at least 1 player that can’t be poisoned, which means VT town could just be poisoned and killed off as a regular target. This means that Vasher is tried and true 3p that doesn’t serve town wincon. Because then he would just be a town.

Austere this is so hard to talk about with spoilering the book. I have reason to believe the sword, however, will mostly function as a means for Vasher to fulfill his win con in searching for mafia. But if he can only do it once per game? Something doesn’t add up if it also kills town. Unless he gets it back.

Here’s my prediction with mech and theme:
-Vasher starts with 6 breaths. He can’t give them. They’re probably used for a role ability.
-VT can probably be poisoned, but it probably doesn’t fulfill vasher’s wincon. But because he can secondhand kill town, he’s not on town’s side per se. But I would wager he’s more of a town-siding 3P than we can usually expect.
-So he probably has to spend breath or something to get the sword back and try again.

ps I am not Vasher, but if Vasher revealed himself I wouldn’t be immediately on the train to kill him

Thanks for coming to mech talk.
wait

is this what I sound like when I talk about mech things

am I have a moment of self-awareness
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Who is gira
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:31 pm [quote=S~V~S post_id=<a href="tel:1028816">1028816</a> time=<a href="tel:1678897636">1678897636</a> user_id=54]
My top 3 would be Creature, Scotty and Sean. In this game mech talk is beneficial, and they’re trying to figure out the most beneficial way to use the extra layer the breaths mechanic provides to the towns best advantage.

is gira wolfu
Gira is Idunnufu until they post more/at all. You too.
[/quote]

no sorry like the user "wolfu" like an aka

I realize that u is next to y on the common keyboard
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Im fat and need to exercise really badly today, I have midterms coming up and I don't want to fall into the trap of not exercising for a month again

god being fat is the bane of my existence
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 17

Post by falcon45ca »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:32 pm If you think I'm bad this earlier, I never flip mafia

"I'm better when I'm wolf" is the worst defense for being wolfy btw
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:41 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:32 pm If you think I'm bad this earlier, I never flip mafia

"I'm better when I'm wolf" is the worst defense for being wolfy btw
I never said it was a good one, I stated the facts
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 17

Post by falcon45ca »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:41 pm Im fat and need to exercise really badly today, I have midterms coming up and I don't want to fall into the trap of not exercising for a month again

god being fat is the bane of my existence
Do 20 body weight squats an hour for the rest of the day
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

Creature wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:24 pm Is this gonna be the game Gira rands wolf?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@pyxxy :haha:

That’s what I get for trying to be trendy lmao

I won’t put a read on a non poster day one. Less than halfway thru actually; that’s NAI.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm 3 people in a row town reading sig and it’s weirding me out
Why?
Because I don’t read sig as town so either I’m off or he’s done be foolin you
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i read everything and none of the posts are alignment indicative
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:58 pm i read everything and none of the posts are alignment indicative
this is genuinely the most correct assessment posted thus far
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:32 am I veto falcon and please explain how you can have even any level of townread on him here bc what.

sig and screen seem fine.
i liked his intro tbh
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:58 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:58 pm i read everything and none of the posts are alignment indicative
this is genuinely the most correct assessment posted thus far
i hadn't actually read the posts i just thought that would be funny to say
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm 3 people in a row town reading sig and it’s weirding me out
Why?
idk have you considered that maybe some of the reads on him are informed, perhaps you should dig deeper there

are you reading him as mafia or just not reading him as town
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:02 am I could give up my breath today, I don’t mind
gimme
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in

i liked P#133 from S~V~S on my first pass of the game but beyond that not a whole lot jumped out to me
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:02 am I could give up my breath today, I don’t mind
gimme
what's with u wanting breaths so much
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:22 pm
gimme
y u wanna know
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:23 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:36 am @lucy to answer your plea honestly, the tl;dr of my mech post is this:

If you look like you’re about to be chopped, it’s best to give away your breath early in the game. If multiple town have been mischopped already, unless someone claims to have ~3 breaths and seems townread, I would just let your breath die with you.

Maybe.
I'll never give away my breath. Unless I did already.
PS I did. I have given it to the player who is a mechanical God and will understand how to utilize it mechanically better than I ever could
and yet here I am, unheightened despite being definitely over 6 feet tall
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:23 pm
gimme
y u wanna know
so i can set the factional kill to you

or maybe i'm trying to understand your psychology because you openly asking for breaths is the most notable thing you've done and in general the game works by trying to look at the actions of others and assess their motivations in order to determine their alignment

a multitude of possibilities really
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:23 pm
gimme
y u wanna know
so i can set the factional kill to you

or maybe i'm trying to understand your psychology because you openly asking for breaths is the most notable thing you've done and in general the game works by trying to look at the actions of others and assess their motivations in order to determine their alignment

a multitude of possibilities really
look are you wolfu or not, I feel like I remember your name
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:03 am Okay, mech time. We should be able to gain a strong advantage if we do the following:

1. Choose 3 people, top 3 towns, need to so this soonish.

2. Sort the remaining 11 players into groups of 3,4,4 and assign each group to a top town.

3. funnel all breaths into those top town.

4. on subsequent days, townies who have breaths may choose to give them all to someone else without disclosing who (to make it harder for mafia)

This does a few things:

1. very likely that at least one town will get the 1st power. This will out people who did not do the thing. 3p did not do the thing, and if mafia choose not to, they'd also be outed.

2. This should maximize our ability to use doc shots.

3. sure, it could go to mafia, but if there are multiple janitors, that'd be kind of outing.
this actually has kind of an obvious drawback in that the town's sole PR can't give away their breath without making their vote useless, which is very very bad. idk if the end of day vote counts would display the weight of votes and therefore out them but it seems rather bad to have happen
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Host edit. Redacted.

ladies and gentlemen and nbies and bottoms

I present to you someone who has actually seen my scum game
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:28 pm look are you wolfu or not, I feel like I remember your name
yes that was my alias on the webdip game, hello
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

didn't really need that screencap you could just link the thread
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hmmmm okay hey Gira if you want me to delete that post let me know, I got excited but if you're not about online small doxx I'm sorry I acted hastily
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

haha um anyways how's everybody doing
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:32 pm hmmmm okay hey Gira if you want me to delete that post let me know, I got excited but if you're not about online small doxx I'm sorry I acted hastily
uh preferably
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Good thing this is new meta
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:34 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:32 pm hmmmm okay hey Gira if you want me to delete that post let me know, I got excited but if you're not about online small doxx I'm sorry I acted hastily
uh preferably
dealt with it

anyways, it's nice to see you again, although I'm not certain how you feel about me
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:40 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:34 pm
uh preferably
dealt with it

anyways, it's nice to see you again, although I'm not certain how you feel about me
yeah that game was uh not pleasant for me although nothing to do with you really

i didn't think your start to this game was great but you openly asking for breaths is bold at least

however i decided i like voting sig better
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

what happened here
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by srceenplay »

Why?
"he's done be foolin you" implies they are town(the 3)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:45 pm what happened here
wanna gimme your breath
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:45 pm what happened here
nothing significant, i played a game with pyxxy on webdip, he was scumi pushed at first but then had me fooled for most of the game, i hammered him at the end despite thinking it was wrong because i just wanted the game to end
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Give me some time please, I am going to post through stuff, but I just have a lot on my mind.

Let me try and understand the breath stuff and I will get to posting and solving
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:34 am I vote

Sig
Screenplay
Falcon

for people to give breaths to.
why were you townreading srceenplay?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in

i liked P#133 from S~V~S on my first pass of the game but beyond that not a whole lot jumped out to me
If it helps, I think this post is >rand!mafia.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:16 pm
Why?
idk have you considered that maybe some of the reads on him are informed, perhaps you should dig deeper there

Insert theyrethesamepicture.jpg

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:04 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in

i had that thought but i suppressed it bc i love town gira
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:11 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:16 pm
Why?

Insert theyrethesamepicture.jpg
nah i guess i was unclear i meant to ask if it was a scumread or more of a nullread that you disagreed with the townreads on, although the vote really answered that question for me, it still felt interseting enough to make conversation about
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

hm, really, why's that?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

gimme
pyxxy not lightsong confirmed

Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:14 pm

i had that thought but i suppressed it bc i love town gira
no worries, i think it's your turn to misread me this game

Return to “Previous Heists”