nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 108
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:04 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in

i liked P#133 from S~V~S on my first pass of the game but beyond that not a whole lot jumped out to me
If it helps, I think this post is >rand!mafia.
hm, really, why's that?
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:16 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:14 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm i think the potential for forming a towncore with breaths is ~fine but discussion based solely on who you're townreading isn't as helpful because it's easier to blend in to. the game needs some amount of accusation and scumhunting to flow properly else it's too easy for people to fit in

i liked P#133 from S~V~S on my first pass of the game but beyond that not a whole lot jumped out to me
i had that thought but i suppressed it bc i love town gira
no worries, i think it's your turn to misread me this game
weird vibes man lol
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:53 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm 3 people in a row town reading sig and it’s weirding me out
Why?
Because I don’t read sig as town so either I’m off or he’s done be foolin you
"he's done be foolin you" implies they are town(the 3)
In my experience over the years of playing with sig:
-if he appears invested and is generally town read,

He ain’t town

-if he looks scummy to the general public on D1 with a chop lining up with his name on a placard above the gallows,

He prolly town
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:49 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:45 pm what happened here
wanna gimme your breath
Weird come-ons heard around Hallandren for 500, Alex

Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:18 pm weird vibes man lol
i mean, feel free to think that

i don't have a read on seanzie and so i'm questioning him because his reads so far this game are bizarre to me, never played with him so don't have a grasp of the playstyle at all

with you i actually think your vibes are decent so far, i'm not as worried about sorting you, hopefully i'm right and you'll realize i am town eventually, i feel like it should be clear enough once i get on a roll
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:22 pm

i don't have a read on seanzie and so i'm questioning him because his reads so far this game are bizarre to me, never played with him so don't have a grasp of the playstyle at all

with you i actually think your vibes are decent so far, i'm not as worried about sorting you, hopefully i'm right and you'll realize i am town eventually, i feel like it should be clear enough once i get on a roll
seanzies out of his wolfrange lol

(this is kinda mean but at least close to true)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:04 pm 3 people in a row town reading sig and it’s weirding me out
Why?

He ain’t town

-if he looks scummy to the general public on D1 with a chop lining up with his name on a placard above the gallows,

He prolly town
ehhhhhh maybe
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:16 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:22 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:02 am I could give up my breath today, I don’t mind
gimme
what's with u wanting breaths so much
pyxxy not lightsong confirmed
mr mech hasn't read the entire setup, eh
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:44 pm Flavor list:
Blushweaver - The epitome of beauty and often seen in revealing gowns of green and silver, Blushweaver sees herself as the goddess of love and romance. She is determined to see Hallandren improve and takes her role role as a god seriously.

Bluefingers - An older man and servant of the God King's palace, Bluefingers earned his nickname as his fingers seem perpetually stained with blue ink.

Clod - A Lifeless; a corpse reanimated by breath to serve their master's commands, Clod is a skilled warrior maintained by Jewels.

Dedelin - The king of Idris, father of Vivenna, Ridger, Fafen, and Siri. In doing what he believes is the best for his kingdom, Dedelin faces an impossible decision that will determine the fate of Idris.

Denth - An exceptional swordsman dressed in nondescript clothing, Denth is a Mercenary working with Jewels and Tonk Fah.

Hoid - A master storyteller, Hoid is summoned to the Hallandren Court of the Gods by Lightsong the Bold to recount historical tales.

Jewels - A blunt and irritable woman, Jewels maintains the lifeless Clod, restoring the corpse to working order whenever needed.

Lemex - An Idrian merchant living in the capital city of Hallandren, Lemex serves as the chief spy for King Dedelin.

Llarimar - A tall, portly man with spectacles and a calm demeanor, Llarimar serves as the high priest of Lightsong the Bold.

Siri - Third born princess of Idris, her role was that of redundancy. With little expected of her, she spent her days ignoring her tutors and pushing boundaries. While she has the Royal Locks, she has very poor control over them.

Tonk Fah - A man of great size, a capable warrior and extremely strong, Tonk Fah serves as a mercenary alongside Denth and Jewels.

Treledees - High Priest to the God King, he wears ornate clothing and acts with authority. Clever, observant and covert, Treledees is a devoted man and takes his role seriously.

Vivenna - Firstborn princess of Idris, she was raised and trained to be the bride to the Hallandren God King. In strict adherence to Idrian belief, she garbs herself in simple clothing and maintains a strong control of the Royal Locks, keeping her hair a solid black in color.
Please note that all players, even power roles and scum will receive one of these flavor roles as an alias. Flavor roles will be randomized prior to alignments and power roles. Flavor roles will not have any impact upon player alignment and is mostly for fun/fluff.
also maybe you've already considered but what if [REDACTED MECH GAME THEORY]

tread lightly, scotty
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:27 pm

one of those, huh
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Why?

He ain’t town

He prolly town
this sounds like me nowadays

I used to be super invested as town and mafia, but I had a kindness tell, if I was being friendly at all I was mafia

Now as I try to be kind all the time, I've become less invested as town and more as mafia lol
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

hm, really, why's that?
IMO there wasn't actually any issue with people laying low by just giving townreads, so your post comes off as "I'm trying to look helpful, without actually really being helpful" (sometimes called CWAC). The last sentence looks like you felt like you needed to tack something on to make it look like you weren't just trying to derail the mech plan.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Which reads are bizarre, exactly?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:27 pm

I have the highest win percentage on the site among people with +10 games, and my wolf win percentage is higher than my town win percentage. If I am busy, I can't wolf super great. Fortunately, I am busy right now, so yes, indeed busy!Sean is out of his wolfrange.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:43 pm

hm, really, why's that?
IMO there wasn't actually any issue with people laying low by just giving townreads, so your post comes off as "I'm trying to look helpful, without actually really being helpful" (sometimes called CWAC). The last sentence looks like you felt like you needed to tack something on to make it look like you weren't just trying to derail the mech plan.
i just thought it was awkward

but yeah also kind of projecting a problem that wasn't there (there have definitely been scumreads thrown around already and the mechanical "breath towncore" proposition is entirely separate so it seemed irrelevant)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

hm, really, why's that?
i fairly disagree with that assessment but this is likely owed to a difference in playstyle/philosophy - to me, there just wasn't a whole lot to go on so far and assigning townreads based on that doesn't move the game forward much at all. the primary reason for this is it's very easy for mafia to fake townreads (because they can always be 'correct') and it's an easier environment for mafia to fit in (faking accusations on people you know are innocent is harder)

i also felt the game had gotten off to a bit of a slow start and discussion where people are simply giving lists of names without much in the way of elaboration or discussion doesn't really move the needle for me at all and preferred conversations i'd find more readable
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:44 pm Which reads are bizarre, exactly?
your whole list of townreads are names where i'm not really sure why or how you are townreading them based on their current content - srceenplay had almost no posts and what content there was was mostly RVS silliness so having a townread there is very ??? to me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

....huh?

i think sean was saying "this was not a thing that was happening" while you're saying "this would be a problem if it was happening"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

you seem to have made an odd leap from "we should state who we townread to give breaths to" to "we shouldn't state scumreads"

rather perplexing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like the more i read this the more it's just.... what even is the point you are making this feels like forced content that isn't content
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:31 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:02 am I could give up my breath today, I don’t mind
gimme
Blushweaver - The epitome of beauty and often seen in revealing gowns of green and silver, Blushweaver sees herself as the goddess of love and romance. She is determined to see Hallandren improve and takes her role role as a god seriously.

Bluefingers - An older man and servant of the God King's palace, Bluefingers earned his nickname as his fingers seem perpetually stained with blue ink.

Clod - A Lifeless; a corpse reanimated by breath to serve their master's commands, Clod is a skilled warrior maintained by Jewels.

Dedelin - The king of Idris, father of Vivenna, Ridger, Fafen, and Siri. In doing what he believes is the best for his kingdom, Dedelin faces an impossible decision that will determine the fate of Idris.

Denth - An exceptional swordsman dressed in nondescript clothing, Denth is a Mercenary working with Jewels and Tonk Fah.

Hoid - A master storyteller, Hoid is summoned to the Hallandren Court of the Gods by Lightsong the Bold to recount historical tales.

Jewels - A blunt and irritable woman, Jewels maintains the lifeless Clod, restoring the corpse to working order whenever needed.

Lemex - An Idrian merchant living in the capital city of Hallandren, Lemex serves as the chief spy for King Dedelin.

Llarimar - A tall, portly man with spectacles and a calm demeanor, Llarimar serves as the high priest of Lightsong the Bold.

Siri - Third born princess of Idris, her role was that of redundancy. With little expected of her, she spent her days ignoring her tutors and pushing boundaries. While she has the Royal Locks, she has very poor control over them.

Tonk Fah - A man of great size, a capable warrior and extremely strong, Tonk Fah serves as a mercenary alongside Denth and Jewels.

Treledees - High Priest to the God King, he wears ornate clothing and acts with authority. Clever, observant and covert, Treledees is a devoted man and takes his role seriously.

Vivenna - Firstborn princess of Idris, she was raised and trained to be the bride to the Hallandren God King. In strict adherence to Idrian belief, she garbs herself in simple clothing and maintains a strong control of the Royal Locks, keeping her hair a solid black in color.
Please note that all players, even power roles and scum will receive one of these flavor roles as an alias. Flavor roles will be randomized prior to alignments and power roles. Flavor roles will not have any impact upon player alignment and is mostly for fun/fluff.

tread lightly, scotty
Huh? I’m talking about this here:
Lightsong will begin the game with 4 breaths and the use of breaths for the second heightening will not decrease their total breaths. Lightsong is immune to poison. If Lightsong gives away their breath, their vote weight will become 0 until a breath is restored. Lastly Lightsong may not accrue more than 4 breaths at a time, excess breaths will be lost.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:58 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:58 pm i read everything and none of the posts are alignment indicative
this is genuinely the most correct assessment posted thus far
It's also incorrect though so
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:41 pm
Why?

He ain’t town

He prolly town

I used to be super invested as town and mafia, but I had a kindness tell, if I was being friendly at all I was mafia

Now as I try to be kind all the time, I've become less invested as town and more as mafia lol
I feel like you’re not quite invested (@DrWilgy :grin: ) this game so the question is: is that the output that you want us to see or is that just your self described town game?

(Also that mention is just a joke directed at the host and has nothing to do with you, doom)

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 17

Post by falcon45ca »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:27 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:23 pm
gimme
y u wanna know
so i can set the factional kill to you

or maybe i'm trying to understand your psychology because you openly asking for breaths is the most notable thing you've done and in general the game works by trying to look at the actions of others and assess their motivations in order to determine their alignment

a multitude of possibilities really
This is too cheeky by half.

[VOTE: gira] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmmmm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

am i and the person i purportedly scumread and the person who purportedly scumreads me all uniting against gira now
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 17

Post by falcon45ca »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:15 pmhmmmm
Quit stealin' my style yo

Everyone knows I go hmmmmmmm...
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:31 pm
gimme

tread lightly, scotty
Huh? I’m talking about this here:
Lightsong will begin the game with 4 breaths and the use of breaths for the second heightening will not decrease their total breaths. Lightsong is immune to poison. If Lightsong gives away their breath, their vote weight will become 0 until a breath is restored. Lastly Lightsong may not accrue more than 4 breaths at a time, excess breaths will be lost.
think harder, scotty
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

although sorry I was mixing two pieces here, I'm mostly saying that referring to the town power role as Lightsong might be confusing since flavor is randomized, although maybe I'm misunderstanding that part

my second statement stands, there's a possibility that you're not considering
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:08 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:41 pm
Why?

He ain’t town

He prolly town

I feel like you’re not quite invested (@DrWilgy :grin: ) this game so the question is: is that the output that you want us to see or is that just your self described town game?

(Also that mention is just a joke directed at the host and has nothing to do with you, doom)
I just had something that really made me sad and think a lot.

So it's hard to focus on mafia right now, but Im trying
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 77

Post by sig »

Same though
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:34 pm although sorry I was mixing two pieces here, I'm mostly saying that referring to the town power role as Lightsong might be confusing since flavor is randomized, although maybe I'm misunderstanding that part

The post just means the flavor roles are randomized and don’t mean anything.
But lightsong isn’t a flavor role- it’s a role role.

Anyway, you’re further proving to me you aren’t lightsong. But that’s ok, doesn’t mean you’re bad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Meanwhile this vote makeup is wild

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

is this a 48 hour phase
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by srceenplay »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:56 pm
your whole list of townreads are names where i'm not really sure why or how you are townreading them based on their current content - srceenplay had almost no posts and what content there was was mostly RVS silliness so having a townread there is very ??? to me
not RVS and not silly
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I'm going to do this essay, then try and force myself to workout, I feel like just laying down and crying but positive beats negative thoughts.

I will find a mafia tonight when I'm done and refocused.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:03 am Okay, mech time. We should be able to gain a strong advantage if we do the following:

1. Choose 3 people, top 3 towns, need to so this soonish.

2. Sort the remaining 11 players into groups of 3,4,4 and assign each group to a top town.

3. funnel all breaths into those top town.

4. on subsequent days, townies who have breaths may choose to give them all to someone else without disclosing who (to make it harder for mafia)

This does a few things:

1. very likely that at least one town will get the 1st power. This will out people who did not do the thing. 3p did not do the thing, and if mafia choose not to, they'd also be outed.

2. This should maximize our ability to use doc shots.

3. sure, it could go to mafia, but if there are multiple janitors, that'd be kind of outing.
I think it’s a bit too early to hand out breaths just in case a mafia member is in the town core.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:41 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:32 pm If you think I'm bad this earlier, I never flip mafia

that's the old meta at least
"I'm better when I'm wolf" is the worst defense for being wolfy btw
I never said it was a good one, I stated the facts
lol I like this post
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Why?

He ain’t town

He prolly town

I think you’re operating with some outdated meta generally in town read now in fact I usually make it to end game or very close to end game
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ve never seen lucy scum game but I’m assuming it’s the way she’s playing now so I’m happy with my vote staying there for now
ImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:39 pm I’ve never seen lucy scum game but I’m assuming it’s the way she’s playing now so I’m happy with my vote staying there for now
why do you say that?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i can’t outright refute it because i’ve done nothing this game, however i will assert that as scum i’m not potato. beyond that idk what to say and i’ll try to make a readslist in a second
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i think neon is town tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:48 pm i think neon is town tbh
i liked gira’s posts

unfortunately these are my only two reads and i don’t think i’ll read gira off content he can do as scum, but meh i’ll keep him as a townlean for now
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So I realized that there is a glaring flaw in my mech plan, so let's scrap the whole "3 to BLAH, 3 to DEBLAH, 3 to BLAHDEBLAH".

However, it is good to try to funnel breaths all to the same place, so it'd still be good for people to give names of who they think should get breaths, and then I will likely select someone whose name shows up a lot to give my breath(s) to.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 pm Meanwhile this vote makeup is wild
Why isn't anyone voting for me? I feel very left out.

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:34 pm although sorry I was mixing two pieces here, I'm mostly saying that referring to the town power role as Lightsong might be confusing since flavor is randomized, although maybe I'm misunderstanding that part

The post just means the flavor roles are randomized and don’t mean anything.
But lightsong isn’t a flavor role- it’s a role role.

Anyway, you’re further proving to me you aren’t lightsong. But that’s ok, doesn’t mean you’re bad
ah okay I understand now

I'm going to assume your lack of comment on the second part means you've thought about and understood why I might be begging for air
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Gira wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:56 pm

hm, really, why's that?
i fairly disagree with that assessment but this is likely owed to a difference in playstyle/philosophy - to me, there just wasn't a whole lot to go on so far and assigning townreads based on that doesn't move the game forward much at all. the primary reason for this is it's very easy for mafia to fake townreads (because they can always be 'correct') and it's an easier environment for mafia to fit in (faking accusations on people you know are innocent is harder)

i also felt the game had gotten off to a bit of a slow start and discussion where people are simply giving lists of names without much in the way of elaboration or discussion doesn't really move the needle for me at all and preferred conversations i'd find more readable
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:44 pm Which reads are bizarre, exactly?
Instead of discouraging town reads, you can ask people ABOUT their townreads to get the content you say you desire.

and instead of asking me about them, you simply just call them bizarre and move on until I call you out on it? Regardless, I have no good reasons for my list of 3, aside from that's how I felt when looking at the list of names.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Post by S~V~S »

lucy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:44 pm i can’t outright refute it because i’ve done nothing this game, however i will assert that as scum i’m not potato. beyond that idk what to say and i’ll try to make a readslist in a second
Lucy, who do you suspect? You're generally pretty aggro with suspicions, and I'm only seeing who you think is town. Help a girl out, because you're my number two suspect. And in Holes, you really were kinda potatoish ha ha (no offense).

I had planned to vote Omega, but now she's posting these "I'm crying :puppy: " posts and I feel like a bad person lol. I know this is how AtE works, my (fake) role in GOC was based on it, so what if she's not faking? And her life is a shambles and she's sad? But she's been making excuses since her first post, so if she doesn't want to play, she should maybe replace tbh.

I still might vote there, she's saying she's gonna try, so I will wait for that.

Meanwhile, I'll catch up to today. I have been following haphazardly at work, and am not sure I understand alot of these suspicions.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I just sent mine to someone I trust lol. No discussion needed.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 189

Post by Creature »

Alright yeah Gira is wolfy here
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 189

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: Gira] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 56

Post by S~V~S »

OK, to revisit this, the other thing that caught my eye this AM.
srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:25 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Now watch them disappear for the rest of D1 and D2
Creature did not in fact disappear.
srceenplay wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:03 pm I guess since it’s not “creature” posting my statement still holds true.
then they post this; I took this to mean that Creature is not the same Creature srceenplay had in mind when the above post was made. I could be misinterpreting.

Then later, they post this.
srceenplay wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:28 am Creature sig and doom are my votes for today
I am assuming this is their bad list? Becasue their vote is still on Creature. I agree on Doom (is this the preferred call for Omega?). I lean town on Creature, so don't understand srceenplays insistence that Creature is bad; they haven't given any reason why they think this. sig waffles me; I tend to read bad sig as more hyper, more anxious. I'm not seeing that here, but I also think that's more of an endgame thing. But the way he jumped on Omegas Lucy post seemed opportunistic (and Omega seemed to think the same; she snapped at sig a bit when he said it, I think. I wasn't sure about this earlier, but yeah. Actually another reason to think that whole thing was distancing.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:24 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:21 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:05 pm I think Lucy could be evil
Agreed sensing a wolffish vibe
You wanted drama, so you are no better than Lucy
So I would like to hear why srceenplay thinks Creature is bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Heists”