33%

Total votes: 12
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Monopoly Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post by LoRab »

So, apparently there is something to the just lay low and be quiet strategy. Who knew? I feel bad that I've been so busy the past few weeks, and hadn't really had time to post much. Bea messaged me a week ago to say something about her missing votes and not being around and I responded that I haven't been any better--and hey, maybe we'll win by laying low. I was mostly kidding. But it seems to have worked out. Glad I took the risk to trust Rock Con!!

<3 Bea for finding me and for being one of my all time fave teammates once again!!!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Turnip Head wrote:And while you probably made the right choice MP, you and I could have won this thing, and it would have been epic :feb: I was sad that Bass didn't try to hook back up with us.
Ugh, I definitely agonized over it. I do think we could have managed it... would have been plenty of fun that way too, I imagine. :feb:

Black Rock wrote: MP: Thanks for your loyalty, we appreciate it greatly. The game would have gone all bad for us if you hadn't. I had some paranoia, because I'm a paranoid person but you never let me down... this game. :D
Not a problem! It was fun and I'm glad it worked out in the end.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Thanks to everyone for not lynching me just for winning an Autofind. :noble: Awesome benefit to choosing to win with Lorab and bea: now they can enter Epig's 2014 Champions Game! :noble:

Black Rock (Oriental) searched me (Connecticut) on Night 1, and we gained BTSC. The Autofind came up for bid very soon after, and I won it and instantly Elohcin (Vermont) was added to our team. BR was killed before we could even blink, but she soon replaced back in as Elohcin left the game. So we were LMS BTSC for basically the whole game.

Metalmarsh acquired Oriental by killing BR 1.0, and we spent the whole game trying to get it back. He built two houses and wouldn't build more, the scum! We tried trading him Electric Company, and some other stuff, but he wouldn't even haggle.

We lived the whole time with less than $1000 each, I think I was down to under $100 at one point.

We bought the Beatdown for $475 dollars, I think. Don't know if anyone else bid for this, but I figured it would come in handy.

Our goal all game, after Electric Company died, was to kill Water Works. It would simultaneously give us access to Oriental finally, and activate the Beatdown. I really thought TH was Water Works, and even when I accepted that he wasn't (since Water Works convinced us :haha: ), I still wanted him dead because he had that sweet red hotel that I wanted. :feb:

It was a harrowing lynch between Metalmarsh and myself - I used eight extra votes on MM, just to be sure. TH had a very sound strategy, that jerk, in getting us to use up our extra votes! You all should practice listening to TH, he is a smart guy! He had the right plan.

Also, Metalmarsh, you almost had me earlier... after my ill-advised comment about there being only 1 Civvie left in the game, you started to inquire about what exactly that made me, since I clearly had a partner. :blush: I didn't respond, and there was a lot of chatter, and you never went back to it. I was sure that slip-up would get me killed.

We were also concerned that TH would use his Protect on the night we killed him, which would have probably ended with my own lynch at his hands directly... I couldn't resist much more of his sensible talk. I said "he probably used it when he acquired the red hotel..." TH, was I right?

And then MEtalmarsh scooped the Lynch Remover and AutoNightProtect as he died - what a scammer! :)

Well done, boo, I see why people speak of your games so highly!
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Black Rock »

I wanted to also say, yes I bought the beat down and yes I had no idea what it really was. I posted some stupid thing about it being a one time kill after both the baddie teams were dead. Then LC came in read what I had posted and explained it to me. I felt so stupid that I bid on a prize and didn't know what it was. I also argued with LC about the price he was willing to spend on it because I thought it was a one time kill.
ImageImage
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

Turnip Head wrote:Lame! The BTSC that Bass and MP got really swung the game since they hooked up with the killer. Oh well. I'm happy with how I played this game, I always seem to come up just short.

Thanks a bunch for setting this up boo. This was a very fun game and was hosted flawlessly.
Ya, that isn't how it was going to work originally.

"Resurrect:

Two players will be returning to the game.

How it will work:
Any dead player interested in returning to the game will be able to participate.
During Day 10, all players who have expressed interest in coming back will move around the board, as it is at the start of the event.

The movements will go as follows:
The order of movements will be randomized. All players will start with $500. If you run out of money, you do not get to continue.
The first player gets randomly rolled, and it is their turn. They may make any actions they want at this time. Once they are done it goes to the second, then third, etc, all the way back up to the first, and the whole thing starts again.

Board changes: Chance and Community chest are just free spaces. All money any player has to pay out to another player is collected from the person landing on the space, BUT the player owed money may choose not to charge.

The first 2 players to make it successfully around the board will come back.

Getting ahead: Any player involved may buy add a die or remove a die during their turn (adding a die, if being used on themself, can be used when bought, but not until the next turn since a turn begins with rolling and then goes actions. buying remove a die to use on another player will take effect on that player's next turn). They both cost $100, and there is no cap on the number that may be purchased.

Helping out: All living players may choose which (if any) dead players they want to help. Help can be offered by giving dead players money, not charging them for landing on some or all of their properties if they land on them, and for $150 (each time) moving ahead or back 3 spaces any player of your choice to a maximum of 3 times during the event.

BTSC: Any living player may send a short message to any dead player during the event, through the host, at $50 a message. Dead players cannot initiate messages, but can reply to any message they receive for free.

What the two ressed players will do: The returning players will start with however much money they had left once they got around the board (and possibly more). Any other player can choose whether or not they will charge the returned player if they land on their property. The returned players can send out messages through the host 3 times during the day (and get a reply) and twice during the night (no replies) to any other player they want. The returned players will be able to win with anyone, if (and only if) there is at least 1 trade between the two players before the game ends. These conditions will not be subject to change (meaning they cannot get BTSC, so they will not be searching, searching them will be a waste of a search, and powers allowing for BTSC will be wasted on them). The two players who return to the game must make at least 1 successful trade during every day and every night, or they die. They can be lynched and nightkilled like anyone else."

Is a draft I had for how it was going to work (at the start of the game, there would have been no properties given to the 2 or 3 people who came back in, they would have had to get them from other people who they were working with, and the messages probably wouldn't have happened or been fairly costly). For a while I considered not doing it at all, but once it came down to SD and DP being the two inactives left, them being the same colour group, and their teammate being dead, I set it up. Had more deadies expressed an interested in coming back (it was just MP and bass who did, although giving them all more time to decide and send in a PM probably would have changed things) when it did happen, the dealing that occurred before the two who got around the board first probably would have changed things. So none of that was ideal or went how I would have liked it.

The baddies-proper really got hammered throughout the game. BWT and MM probably would have done well if BWT had been luckier. And then MM did have the first Captain Planet, and could have gotten BTSC with DF and SVS (both of the remaining RRs, they each had NKed a red, and so had MM, which while it would have done away with the NKs, would have created a powerhouse team in terms of properties, and prevented DF targeting MM with a NK which pretty much got them both killed. Unfortunately for MM, I think he had thought if he let DF die (he was taking heat when MM played captain planet and picked the reds) and the red property he had got moved along to someone else, he could get BTSC with that person instead (it was with the holders at the time of the power being player you could get BTSC with).

I was generally pleased with how the money and buying of stuff worked out. The lack of death by bankruptcy kind of surprises me, but once all the anonymous house buying was done, there was a lack of interest in the public ones for a fear of getting killed over buying them I think. I think in retrospect I would have made more of it anonymous, and probably had any powers a dead person had at the time of their death re-available for purchase since grabbing stuff before dying became a favourite.

And to settle one thing:

LC (+7): Metalmarsh89 (3) worth 14, Turnip Head (9) worth 0, Bass_the_Clever (11) worth 2 = 23 total

MM (+10): Long Con (2) worth 3, LoRab (4) worth 7, HannaK (5) worth 4, MovingPictures07 (7) worth 1, fingersplints (8) worth 13, Black Rock (10) worth 3 = 41

there's the day 11 vote. Fingersplints pretty much decided the outcome there, that lynch could have gone very differently (at the time, LR and hannas votes were also pretty solidly in the 'not their own best interest' category along with FS, since there's a good chance if LC had died that lynch instead, BR still probably kills TH the next night, then who knows for the D12 lynch since MM would probably have taken himself off it but then been out of luck if the game made it to a D13). Votes were worth 1 per $250 a person had (rounding went down, you had to have $250 to get it to 1, $500 to 2, etc).
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epi, why did you pay $500 for a chance card?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:Epi, why did you pay $500 for a chance card?
Because I am a financially irresponsible person who does not plan for the future whatsoever. :noble:

(And what you all didn't know was that boo had a limit on the chance card and I got it for $175, which is why I was able to buy houses and hotels. I of course didn't make this fact public.)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Epignosis wrote:
Because I am a financially irresponsible person who does not plan for the future whatsoever. :noble:

(And what you all didn't know was that boo had a limit on the chance card and I got it for $175, which is why I was able to buy houses and hotels. I of course didn't make this fact public.)
Ya... I think that was the only (or one of two?) times anyone hit the cap.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote:

Ohhhh I gotcha. I kept trying to figure out how you were doing that.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I signed up for this not planning on winning,** but just planning on having fun. Mission accomplished. :srsnod:

**That changed when all reds found one another after Night 2 and we could buy houses and hotels, and then changed quickly back when we all died three in a row. :blush:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WOW, thanks for the recap of that lynch, host! I never suspected that fingersplints was the key.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 176

Post by thellama73 »

My only goal this game was to not let Turnip Head win, so I was pleased when he was NKed.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:My only goal this game was to not let Turnip Head win, so I was pleased when he was NKed.
I was more than happy to take up the mantle of getting him killed after you died. :srsnod:

That was some funny trick you pulled on me. :) What made you decide to do it?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:My only goal this game was to not let Turnip Head win, so I was pleased when he was NKed.
I was more than happy to take up the mantle of getting him killed after you died. :srsnod:

That was some funny trick you pulled on me. :) What made you decide to do it?
It started out as my legitmately trusting you and thinking you were telling the truth. Of course, once I saw how much trouble it was causing you, I played it up a bit.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 356
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Thanks to everyone for not lynching me just for winning an Autofind. :noble: Awesome benefit to choosing to win with Lorab and bea: now they can enter Epig's 2014 Champions Game! :noble:

Black Rock (Oriental) searched me (Connecticut) on Night 1, and we gained BTSC. The Autofind came up for bid very soon after, and I won it and instantly Elohcin (Vermont) was added to our team. BR was killed before we could even blink, but she soon replaced back in as Elohcin left the game. So we were LMS BTSC for basically the whole game.

Metalmarsh acquired Oriental by killing BR 1.0, and we spent the whole game trying to get it back. He built two houses and wouldn't build more, the scum! We tried trading him Electric Company, and some other stuff, but he wouldn't even haggle.

We lived the whole time with less than $1000 each, I think I was down to under $100 at one point.

We bought the Beatdown for $475 dollars, I think. Don't know if anyone else bid for this, but I figured it would come in handy.

Our goal all game, after Electric Company died, was to kill Water Works. It would simultaneously give us access to Oriental finally, and activate the Beatdown. I really thought TH was Water Works, and even when I accepted that he wasn't (since Water Works convinced us :haha: ), I still wanted him dead because he had that sweet red hotel that I wanted. :feb:

It was a harrowing lynch between Metalmarsh and myself - I used eight extra votes on MM, just to be sure. TH had a very sound strategy, that jerk, in getting us to use up our extra votes! You all should practice listening to TH, he is a smart guy! He had the right plan.

Also, Metalmarsh, you almost had me earlier... after my ill-advised comment about there being only 1 Civvie left in the game, you started to inquire about what exactly that made me, since I clearly had a partner. :blush: I didn't respond, and there was a lot of chatter, and you never went back to it. I was sure that slip-up would get me killed.

We were also concerned that TH would use his Protect on the night we killed him, which would have probably ended with my own lynch at his hands directly... I couldn't resist much more of his sensible talk. I said "he probably used it when he acquired the red hotel..." TH, was I right?

And then MEtalmarsh scooped the Lynch Remover and AutoNightProtect as he died - what a scammer! :)

Well done, boo, I see why people speak of your games so highly!
I thought my fake read that you and Epig were teammates would throw you off my trail. And I believe it certainly did. You didn't revisit the suspicion on me until I was about to get lynched.

I was pretty certain you were a baby blue. I wasn't going to say it in thread, but it made more sense than anything else. And you're welcome for not building more houses or trading Oriental away. :p

The RR's ruined everything for me. First SVS killed Epig. Then, the night I was about to gain BTSC with MP via the Captain Planet (which I spent $1500 on), DF killed him. I was out of luck at that point, as I couldn't win with anyone else.

Oh, and DF tried to kill me. I didn't actually roleblock him, but he didn't call my bluff on it, so I honestly thought I might get away with it. :feb: Sorry to call you out DF. If you hadn't landed on WW, I probably wouldn't have figured out it was you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

boo wrote: The baddies-proper really got hammered throughout the game. BWT and MM probably would have done well if BWT had been luckier. And then MM did have the first Captain Planet, and could have gotten BTSC with DF and SVS (both of the remaining RRs, they each had NKed a red, and so had MM, which while it would have done away with the NKs, would have created a powerhouse team in terms of properties, and prevented DF targeting MM with a NK which pretty much got them both killed. Unfortunately for MM, I think he had thought if he let DF die (he was taking heat when MM played captain planet and picked the reds) and the red property he had got moved along to someone else, he could get BTSC with that person instead (it was with the holders at the time of the power being player you could get BTSC with).
I misinterpreted the power. I thought I could search any player that had a red, no matter if they acquired it later. I was trying my darndest to get on TH's team. When searching him didn't work, I assumed he had traded the property to his partner because he was in danger of being lynched or NK'd, I continued to search unknown players because one of them had to be his partner. Finally, the night before I was lynched, you pointed out to me the fine print in the role, and I realized I was absolutely fucked.

I spent a ton of money this game. I also sent boo somewhere in the ballpark of 200 pm's with questions. :blush: Thanks for your patience boo.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I signed up for this not planning on winning,** but just planning on having fun. Mission accomplished. :srsnod:

**That changed when all reds found one another after Night 2 and we could buy houses and hotels, and then changed quickly back when we all died three in a row. :blush:
I killed zeek so I could join your team dammit. If things had worked out, y'all would have won anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I killed zeek so I could join your team dammit. If things had worked out, y'all would have won anyway.
Well, that would have been interesting. :feb:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Long Con wrote:We tried trading him Electric Company
Okay, PLEASE tell me how you ended up with that f'n thing! This was the biggest mystery all game for me, because Boogs didn't have it, and I knew I didn't have it. I figured Water Works won it with BWT's auto-win power, but then when MM died he didn't have it either, so I thought maybe he traded it to Bass... I couldn't figure this one out.
Long Con wrote:You all should practice listening to TH, he is a smart guy! He had the right plan.
It will never happen, because no one ever trusts me. :P
Long Con wrote:We were also concerned that TH would use his Protect on the night we killed him, which would have probably ended with my own lynch at his hands directly... I couldn't resist much more of his sensible talk. I said "he probably used it when he acquired the red hotel..." TH, was I right?
I used it the night before you killed me. Ugh, if I had saved this, and I knew that I should have. But MM made a comment about me being a target for NK, and it screwed with my head. Hanna had already gone to sleep and I still had the red hotel and I didn't want to die with it. I knew I should have saved it for once Beatdown kicked in. I felt pretty safe from NKs all game because I was always being suspected, but once we got closer to the end I knew I would be a big target. Everyone wanted me dead this game.
S~V~S wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:So what's my avatar SVS?
I WAS bad, lol, even if not WW. No worries. You can keep the one you have, or change it to Professor Chaos if you like. I love Prof Chaos & General Disarray.

But I did think it ironic that you were taking flak for being annoyed at being suspected for the wrong reasons, when that is exactly what you did to me ha ha. I was just rolling that lynch, every one was so sure :haha: And I kept thinking I had ways to refute it, and it kept turning out that I could not refute it. I would have voted for me :shrug:
The case was so plausible. I was completely convinced I had it right.

I love Professor Chaos too, Butters is my favorite SP character, I might have to see what I can find :mafia:

You bullied me so hard this game man, I thought we were bros :( :sigh: Believe me, I was just as pleased when we lynched you :mafia: You were a real loon this game Logan, bummer we didn't have BTSC again.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, here's how it went. Epig won Atlantic Avenue after FZ was lynched. We offered him $100 for it for some reason, and he countered with $303, I believe.

When Lorab won Electric Company in the bid (yup, not you or Boogs, I knew the whole time, tee hee!), we noted how she had tried (and failed) to scoop Atlantic Avenue from Epig, and took Epig up on his offer, paying him $303 for it. We then offered it to Lorab for Electric Company, and she quickly accepted, since she was yellow.

We wanted Electric Company so that we would have something Water Works would accept as trade for Oriental. Good plan, but MM wouldn't even consider it.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Ok, here's how it went. Epig won Atlantic Avenue after FZ was lynched. We offered him $100 for it for some reason, and he countered with $303, I believe.

When Lorab won Electric Company in the bid (yup, not you or Boogs, I knew the whole time, tee hee!), we noted how she had tried (and failed) to scoop Atlantic Avenue from Epig, and took Epig up on his offer, paying him $303 for it. We then offered it to Lorab for Electric Company, and she quickly accepted, since she was yellow.

We wanted Electric Company so that we would have something Water Works would accept as trade for Oriental. Good plan, but MM wouldn't even consider it.
It meant nothing to me really. I knew so many roles, and the extra rent money I made was hardly worth it. I made over $8,000 throughout the game. but of course I spent a lot of money in chunks. $1,500 on the Captain Planet power (to make sure no one else got it was my most important reason) and also $1,800 on the 9 houses made available later on, none of which I placed, lol. I was too worried about being caught placing houses on properties.

I was well aware that the baby blues were together. I was surprised I could buy houses on the property when I was not part of the team. How did that work anyway?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Well, that would have been interesting. :feb:
Indeed :mafia: The only reason I killed zeek was because he had Illinois, which was a slightly higher rent total then the rest, and a chance card will send you there. I searched you the night you died. I was pretty bummed about that. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote:
He never gave up on it. Even once he died :noble: I felt bad TH seemed to be so mad. I only started voting him to try and save llama and then got stuck with that suspicion. :/

juliets was the best bts partner. llama was fun too but juliets found me N2 so I was super disappointed when I lost her.

I should have bid on more stuff, but my traveling/now time zone made it hard to be active in the bidding, so was unable. I did get that rob which I had intended to use on llama as promised (good thing I didn't since he ended up my partner) and stole almost all my money back from SD. I still don't understand why keys tried to outbid it.
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Turnip Head wrote:
You bullied me so hard this game man, I thought we were bros :( :sigh: Believe me, I was just as pleased when we lynched you :mafia: You were a real loon this game Logan, bummer we didn't have BTSC again.
Of course we are boros! Just because I relentlessly tried to destroy you doesn't mean I don't love you. :hugs:
We will have btsc next game. :mafia:

Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Turnip Head wrote:And while you probably made the right choice MP, you and I could have won this thing, and it would have been epic :feb: I was sad that Bass didn't try to hook back up with us.
I almost sent you a trade offer but I thought because of all the rent money you had to pay you wouldn't be able to trade.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

This was a great game I was Virginia ave when I first started but got night killed then I came back as New York.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TH, you should have just gone bankrupt landing on Illinois. I would have gotten all of your properties, and no one might have caught me for surviving the NK.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Epignosis Indiana Avenue
Black Rock Vermont Avenue
MovingPictures07 Tennessee Avenue
Boogs St James Place
Long Con Connecticut Avenue
LoRab Marvin Gardens
zeek Illinois Avenue
Metalmarsh89 Water Works
S~V~S Park Place
DFaraday B. & O. Railroad
DisgruntledPorcupine Tennessee Avenue
Bass_the_Clever New York Avenue
S~V~S Reading Railroad
birdwithteeth11 Electric Company
HannaK St. Charles Place
fingersplints Pacific Avenue
Black Rock Oriental Avenue
Turnip Head States Avenue
Spacedaisy New York Avenue
bea Ventnor Avenue
thellama73 Pennsylvania Avenue
nijuukyugou Mediterranean Avenue
keys56000000000 Boardwalk
Hedgeowl Pennsylvania Railroad
FZ. Atlantic Avenue
Made Short Line
Degobunny Baltic Avenue
juliets North Carolina Avenue
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Boo im confused lol.i searched Mp night 3 and apparently he was my color?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Hedgeowl »

S~V~S wrote:I started out as Park Place. I really want to know what led Hedgeowl to kill me.

It was kinda ironic that I came back as her teammate.

Awesome game boo :D

And sorry I killed you Epi, I was sure you were not going to die; I thought you were Electric Company. I wish I had checked you, Faraday. I did not check any low posters since the railroad I was seeking seemed pretty active.
I killed you for the railroad you won. :) it gave me $50 when people landed on me next round. It wasnt personal. So who were our other teammates? You, Me, Made, and ?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 147

Post by S~V~S »

Faraday. And yeah, bidding on that was silly of me :p
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Boogs wrote:Boo im confused lol.i searched Mp night 3 and apparently he was my color?
MP was originally Kentucky. He died, but later replaced back in for Tennessee on Day 10 or so.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Boo im confused lol.i searched Mp night 3 and apparently he was my color?
MP was originally Kentucky. He died, but later replaced back in for Tennessee on Day 10 or so.
Yep. :)

I thought my role being Kentucky the first time around was somehow fitting. :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Yep. :)

I thought my role being Kentucky the first time around was somehow fitting. :p
I thought being WW which is MM flipped was also fitting. :srsnod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And the metal pipes draw the water from the marshes. :srsnod:

Okay I'm reaching. :blush:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:And the metal pipes draw the water from the marshes. :srsnod:

And the metal pipes that draw the water from the marsh of peace
To rearrange the molecules that hasten to the crease
All of this portrayed our love with impending liquid feast
That we may return to stand upon the wreathes of our fine fleece

My best Jon Anderson impression. :blush:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:And the metal pipes draw the water from the marshes. :srsnod:

And the metal pipes that draw the water from the marsh of peace
To rearrange the molecules that hasten to the crease
All of this portrayed our love with impending liquid feast
That we may return to stand upon the wreathes of our fine fleece

My best Jon Anderson impression. :blush:
:haha:

Awesome.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Image (thanks LC)
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

boo wrote:Image (thanks LC)
I want one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”