Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Muppet Babies - Day 1

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:05 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:19 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:38 pm
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:21 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:18 pm Also (and the real reason why I came in here)

I’m betting the entire mafia team (of two lol) isn’t someone actively posting
Here are your "low posters." Discuss.
4/7 are not players and I'll be damned if Roxy or Splints gave Strings mafia on his first game.
That's uhhh not how that works
I meant more I'm not gonna get all up in his face while he has just been dropped into this with little to actually go off of
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:41 pm Aight so it's probably time I admit I lied about my Neon read and have been scumreading her the entire time.

I think Neon, Wilgy and Sig are all mad sus.

Neon is so far our of their town meta in this game I'm basically confbiased she's a wolf. Her reaction when I asked her to vote sig was wehhhhh and then Wilgy globbed my Neon town read so awkwardly.

Yah.
Sadge you were the chosen one the only person I thought could read me...

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:06 pm I'll caveat that with so many slankers I could be wrong easily but I started off thinking that the part where Neon was townreading me and you accused me of Omgus was a weird projection of what she was doing to me. So I decided to townlock her to see if she'd do the expected from a position of feeling confident she had me pocketed ie. shield you and not sheep me. Which she did do. She voted you briefly and got her vote off you asap onto my townread. I got no real doubt Neon is mafia here.

Wilgy is sus outside of this but he agreed with my fake townread on Neon in a very scummy way.

You're actually the one of the 3 reads I'm less confident on but only because twtbw.
See I'll murder Sig.

But the thing is that won't clear me either will it because lol Neon busses.

I'm not shielding sig just because I disagree with your Dennis read.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:13 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:11 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:11 am
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:18 am
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:18 pm Also (and the real reason why I came in here)

There's a 97.8% chance there's at most 1 wolf there.
There’s only 2 so like that’s half?
Yes. Now that we've all done math.

At most 1 but possibly 0
Right, but you’re making it seem like 1 wolf isn’t alot when in a game of this size it is
That's not what I've done at all.

What I've done is made it apparent I'd rather find the wolf(s) that are actively effecting the game state and not shoot the fish in the (slanker) barrel

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...

ImageImage

SixStrings
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

I am here. So checking in. Taking a little time... trying to understand why people voted the way they did so far. I have read the thread. very little relevance to conclude on a vote though.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:02 pm I don’t think the way Kate voted for me was genuine at all, but I’ll let it rest for now.
Ok. It's day 1. I noticed a possible slip. Do I vote my suspicion which I have some evidence about or rand? I'm going with the former.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

SixStrings wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:08 pm I am here. So checking in. Taking a little time... trying to understand why people voted the way they did so far. I have read the thread. very little relevance to conclude on a vote though.
Oh hi!

Question: why are there so many songs about rainbows???
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 117

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:13 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:02 pm I don’t think the way Kate voted for me was genuine at all, but I’ll let it rest for now.
Ok. It's day 1. I noticed a possible slip. Do I vote my suspicion which I have some evidence about or rand? I'm going with the former.
This is 100 False.

You voted me before said “slip”

You then found the “slip” and are using it as an excuse so when I flip civ you can say oh no there was a slip :(

Or just tunnel on me all game
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:28 pm
This is 100 False.

You then found the “slip” and are using it as an excuse so when I flip civ you can say oh no there was a slip :(

Doesn't this just imply they thought you were scum and than from their pov you confirmed it?

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:01 pm So far Dennis and svs both look civ to me.

In before everyone in the thread asks...

I'll [VOTE: sig] aubergine. Not exactly sure why yet. Gut?
Kate wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:02 pm

It was probably the no you vote. I hate those.

Kate is blatantly lying about why she’s voting me.

She has now given 3 answers

1st was gut
2nd was a joking no you
3rd is now since she “caught a slip”

what she’s actually doing is sheeping mac and pocketing him. He’s been pocketed since he’s civ reading her.

He thinks I’m mafia since I pushed back on his reads that’s the only reason.

I’m voting Kate since her story keeps changing on why she’s voting for me. And if she was a civ without TMI she’d not be coming up with fake reasons to vote.

But, since she’s mafia and know I’ll flip town she needs an excuse so she won’t get any blowback

[VOTE: Kat] aubergine

Kate is mafia the other mafia is an inactive player
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

This is 100 False.

Why does it matter if the slip was before or after? If I think back chronologically, I believe I said gut reasons at first. Then the slip occurred.

So now that you've made me think, I actually have 2 reasons...gut and slip. That's enough for a day one vote in my book.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Mac, neon, Wilgy and falcon are likely all town
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:31 pm

1st was gut
2nd was a joking no you

what she’s actually doing is sheeping mac and pocketing him. He’s been pocketed since he’s civ reading her.

I’m voting Kate since her story keeps changing on why she’s voting for me. And if she was a civ without TMI she’d not be coming up with fake reasons to vote.

But, since she’s mafia and know I’ll flip town she needs an excuse so she won’t get any blowback

Annnnnnd here is it ladies and gents! Yet another no you.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:31 pm
This is 100 False.

Why does it matter if the slip was before or after? If I think back chronologically, I believe I said gut reasons at first. Then the slip occurred.

So now that you've made me think, I actually have 2 reasons...gut and slip. That's enough for a day one vote in my book.
No since you’re trying to paint the narrative that the reason is because of a slip (which wasn’t even real) when in fact it wasn’t.

It was a vague “gut” read until you found something more solid.

The first more solid thing was a fake no you

The second is a false slip.

You have no real reason for this read.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:31 pm Mac, neon, Wilgy and falcon are likely all town
So which one of these is your partner?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:32 pm

1st was gut
2nd was a joking no you

Annnnnnd here is it ladies and gents! Yet another no you.

Ah yes trying to write off a vote as NO you classic scum move honestly.

Especially since I’m frequently a D1 misvote that mafia can’t help but try to jump on.

Which is exactly what you did ;)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I guarantee Kate is mafia.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:35 pm I guarantee Kate is mafia.
You are fantastically incorrect.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:42 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:35 pm I guarantee Kate is mafia.
You are fantastically incorrect.
I am fantastic thanks. :beer: :hugs:

Incorrect we shall see :eye:
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:20 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:04 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:16 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
I... what?
See previous post. Where I said "Idk man it's gut. Can't explain it"
Yeah see but that's not gonna cut it
Shrug emoji
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:56 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:15 pm People are making reads real quick here and I'm struggling to keep up

Anyone could still be bad in my book but SVS is probably my highest town read because she found a way to write 2 paragraphs in a single post already. Mostly gut but shrug emoji
I... what?
Shrug emoji
:shrug: *
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:29 pm Hmmm... Mac might be wolf.

It's not a perfect read but it is one I've used before where wolfs try to discredit the top posters in a game and throw suspicion on to them to prevent their thread control and change the direction of the thread.

With Mac throwing sus on Sig and me he's pushing the 2 top posters in this game and I know he's just wrong on me. The problem lies in that I think he's right on Sig...
So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

This last sentence has given too much ambiguity (is that the right word)
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

1st was gut
2nd was a joking no you

I'm not following this because just because she said 3 reasons, doesn't mean the others are now obsolete. Like the reason didn't dissappear when another one arose
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Who the hell is Kat?
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Thank you for the answers I got earlier today, it helped me to understand a few things better. I may try an early vote sometime.
I’m still confused though as to who I should vote. I’ve had 2 suspicions, and I’m doubting myself on one of them.
So, I noticed Neon was completely different than in the only other game I’ve seen her in, where she was town. When MacDougall, who I think is town, said he kind of thought Neon was town, I let it go. Then he said he was sure she was wolf and I felt kind of relieved, like maybe my spidey senses aren’t completely fried yet.
But my other suspicion is the one I’m really baffled about. I don’t think Kate is town, but everyone else does. Well, except Sig, but that’s a whole other issue. I’m trying to keep an open mind and tell myself I’m reading her wrong, that I’ve not played with her enough lately to make a good judgement call, but Kate, you just don’t seem like your town self to me.
I thought the way you voted Sig showed nervousness. Like your first reason wasn’t good enough, so you had to give a second reason right away, and it just felt like you were nervous. And since then, you’ve seemed over eager/over confident? Maybe you’re just really happy to be playing and very sure you’ve caught a wolf. Idk. Anyway, I’m the only one suspecting you, so I hope I’m wrong. Of course, if Sig flips wolf, then I’ll know for sure if I’m reading you wrong.
I have MacDougall, Falcon, Dennis, SVS as probable town for now, and not sure about Daisy yet.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 145

Post by MacDougall »

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:01 pm

So do you think Mac is trying to discredit town leaders or do you think he's just arrived at this solve? Or are you going for the wombo combo where he's discrediting leaders, which involves pushing his partner, sig?

Neon doesn't really believe the read because frankly the idea that she's in need of discrediting makes no sense.

Think about where her mindset was at prior to me outing my real read.

Mac lock town most obvious town in the game.

Aside from that she was doing very little aside from jokingly claiming mafia when pressured and voting you ... because she didn't agree with my read on you. Which isn't a good enough reason to vote but that's not my point.

She was not in a position where I would need to discredit her. The idea that I decided abruptly to switch my read on someone who, if I was mafia and they are town, I have them hoodwinked entirely, doesn't make sense as a move to be discrediting her... in actuality it doesn't make sense as a wolf move at all.

To clarify the reality, Neon tried to pocket me. I let them believe that it had worked so that I could make associative reads. If I did this to a town, me doing that is more in my town meta than scum meta and given Neon had me as so obvious town as to joke about how obvious I was, switching to scumreading me for something like this is not towny at all.

If you (Dennis) were suspicious enough for her to have been able to articulate a reason to suspect you beyond I disagree with Mac hence I'm voting, then I could humour she thinks I'm concerned that she will single handedly get you over, my wolf teammate Dennis. But you and I both know that we are not wolf teammates lol.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 pm Thank you for the answers I got earlier today, it helped me to understand a few things better. I may try an early vote sometime.
I’m still confused though as to who I should vote. I’ve had 2 suspicions, and I’m doubting myself on one of them.
So, I noticed Neon was completely different than in the only other game I’ve seen her in, where she was town. When MacDougall, who I think is town, said he kind of thought Neon was town, I let it go. Then he said he was sure she was wolf and I felt kind of relieved, like maybe my spidey senses aren’t completely fried yet.
But my other suspicion is the one I’m really baffled about. I don’t think Kate is town, but everyone else does. Well, except Sig, but that’s a whole other issue. I’m trying to keep an open mind and tell myself I’m reading her wrong, that I’ve not played with her enough lately to make a good judgement call, but Kate, you just don’t seem like your town self to me.
I thought the way you voted Sig showed nervousness. Like your first reason wasn’t good enough, so you had to give a second reason right away, and it just felt like you were nervous. And since then, you’ve seemed over eager/over confident? Maybe you’re just really happy to be playing and very sure you’ve caught a wolf. Idk. Anyway, I’m the only one suspecting you, so I hope I’m wrong. Of course, if Sig flips wolf, then I’ll know for sure if I’m reading you wrong.
I have MacDougall, Falcon, Dennis, SVS as probable town for now, and not sure about Daisy yet.
I've been a lot more outspoken in my recent games as I've gotten back into playing. I'm definitely not nervous though, I'm actually far more relaxed in this game than most...

All I ask is for you give svs time to get in here and read me, bc I assure you I'm town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FYI Matahari is billboard town.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:52 pm FYI Matahari is billboard town.
Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

As much as it pains me I do feel like Sig and Kate feel tunneled onto each other in a t/t way. They both seem to believe they have caught the other. Sig is coming across more townie between the two on that subject, but Kate is townie for other reasons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy and Falcon needs to be unpacked. Wilgy townreading Falcon for sussing him feels townie and his progressions in retrospect feel twtbw. If Wilgy is town then Falcon's whole game so far is nothing townie and he is probably in POE

@DrWilgy why are you townreading Falcon? Are you still?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 122

Post by DrWilgy »

@MacDougall yeah I think he's town. His tone is that of having fun, which wouldn't exist if they were wolf. Also these two posts seem very much in line with his town modus operandi
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:47 pm Dennis is town, Mac is town.

I'm town.

Almost 1/3rd of the list solved folks
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:45 pm

It's sub-optimal for town to lynch slankers D1
Not explicitly. As long as the day is played out if consensus suggests it with a valid reason it's fine.
I'm sure there are certain circumstances where it's not, nothing is absolute.

I don't think you disagree that as a general rule of thumb, D1 slanker lynches are not ideal. And Kate gave a list of 7?

It's absurd to consider lynching within a pool of 7 slankers D1
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 pm But my other suspicion is the one I’m really baffled about. I don’t think Kate is town, but everyone else does. Well, except Sig, but that’s a whole other issue. I’m trying to keep an open mind and tell myself I’m reading her wrong, that I’ve not played with her enough lately to make a good judgement call, but Kate, you just don’t seem like your town self to me.
The first reason and the second reason wasn't really a point of concern to me. Like, she said gut and then clarified where she thought her suspicions lie which is okay to me because, as Neon has showcased, just saying 'gut' and not really being able to explain it isn't good enough for some people

Btw you're like the most obvitown townie ever
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:55 pm As much as it pains me I do feel like Sig and Kate feel tunneled onto each other in a t/t way. They both seem to believe they have caught the other. Sig is coming across more townie between the two on that subject, but Kate is townie for other reasons.
Sheeping this
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 pm @MacDougall yeah I think he's town. His tone is that of having fun, which wouldn't exist if they were wolf. Also these two posts seem very much in line with his town modus operandi

I'm town.

Not explicitly. As long as the day is played out if consensus suggests it with a valid reason it's fine.

I don't think you disagree that as a general rule of thumb, D1 slanker lynches are not ideal. And Kate gave a list of 7?

I'm hoping we can put the list thing to bed. Sig, who I suspected, suddenly wanted to look at low posters. I ss'd the low posters (everyone above who I included had 17+ posts which wasn't low at that point). Of the people on the list, the majority were hosts, non players or first time players. THAT WAS EXACTLY the point I was making. Why did sig want to jump to looking to low posters and to make it worse, there weren't really any low posters to look at...
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 95

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:56 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:49 pm @MacDougall yeah I think he's town. His tone is that of having fun, which wouldn't exist if they were wolf. Also these two posts seem very much in line with his town modus operandi

I'm town.

I'm hoping we can put the list thing to bed. Sig, who I suspected, suddenly wanted to look at low posters. I ss'd the low posters (everyone above who I included had 17+ posts which wasn't low at that point). Of the people on the list, the majority were hosts, non players or first time players. THAT WAS EXACTLY the point I was making. Why did sig want to jump to looking to low posters and to make it worse, there weren't really any low posters to look at...

No, we shall not put it to bed...tis' a silly place.

Nay, we shall indeed let it PARTY!

and [VOTE: sig] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Matahari »

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:56 pm I'm hoping we can put the list thing to bed. Sig, who I suspected, suddenly wanted to look at low posters. I ss'd the low posters (everyone above who I included had 17+ posts which wasn't low at that point). Of the people on the list, the majority were hosts, non players or first time players. THAT WAS EXACTLY the point I was making. Why did sig want to jump to looking to low posters and to make it worse, there weren't really any low posters to look at...
When Sig first mentioned looking at low posters, I didn’t think anything much about it. I remembered he mentioned low posters early in the anniversary game (game1), so I assumed he was just one of the players who suspects slankers. I went back through the anniversary game and read his posts. He did mention low posters early, but in the negative, he didn’t think it was good to look at them so early in the game.
It didn’t really tell me anything, but I am more open to your pov on Sig now.
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Meh

[VOTE: neon] aubergine I've been sitting on this for a lil bit
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:33 pm
sig wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:31 pm Mac, neon, Wilgy and falcon are likely all town
So which one of these is your partner?
Obviously me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:56 pm

I... what?
Shrug emoji

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I hardly think me or sig are leaders but what we are, is very loud voices who wolves would want to shut up.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Matahari wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:45 pm Thank you for the answers I got earlier today, it helped me to understand a few things better. I may try an early vote sometime.
I actually don't necessarily think Kate is town. Kinda actually think Sig and Kate is a diff check

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:51 pm

Neon doesn't really believe the read because frankly the idea that she's in need of discrediting makes no sense.

Aside from that she was doing very little aside from jokingly claiming mafia when pressured and voting you ... because she didn't agree with my read on you. Which isn't a good enough reason to vote but that's not my point.

She was not in a position where I would need to discredit her. The idea that I decided abruptly to switch my read on someone who, if I was mafia and they are town, I have them hoodwinked entirely, doesn't make sense as a move to be discrediting her... in actuality it doesn't make sense as a wolf move at all.

To clarify the reality, Neon tried to pocket me. I let them believe that it had worked so that I could make associative reads. If I did this to a town, me doing that is more in my town meta than scum meta and given Neon had me as so obvious town as to joke about how obvious I was, switching to scumreading me for something like this is not towny at all.

If you (Dennis) were suspicious enough for her to have been able to articulate a reason to suspect you beyond I disagree with Mac hence I'm voting, then I could humour she thinks I'm concerned that she will single handedly get you over, my wolf teammate Dennis. But you and I both know that we are not wolf teammates lol.
I can very easily articulate a reason why I believe Dennis is scum but would you actually listen? Or am I wasting my breath?

Kinda think I'm wasting my breath.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:52 pm FYI Matahari is billboard town.
Hey I agree with this one

Too bad they are very wrong on me.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:55 pm As much as it pains me I do feel like Sig and Kate feel tunneled onto each other in a t/t way. They both seem to believe they have caught the other. Sig is coming across more townie between the two on that subject, but Kate is townie for other reasons.
Hey I disagree with this...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:12 am Meh

[VOTE: neon] aubergine I've been sitting on this for a lil bit

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:31 am

I can very easily articulate a reason why I believe Dennis is scum but would you actually listen? Or am I wasting my breath?

I asked you why you were voting him before and you said it was because it's fun, and because you disagree with me.

Given I have already asked, why would you think I'd not be interested?

If you had a real reason, why didn't you say it when I asked the first time?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:31 am

I asked you why you were voting him before and you said it was because it's fun, and because you disagree with me.

Given I have already asked, why would you think I'd not be interested?

If you had a real reason, why didn't you say it when I asked the first time?
Right but I didn't think you actually wanted to know. And my vote was initially a pressure vote.

But see since than Dennis has gradually confirmed my suspicions.

I think Dennis' reads are weak. I don't think he actually believes them. I know Dennis is capable of articulate posts describing his PoV as town. I know Dennis is capable of reads with nuance. I've tried to get Dennis to expand and he's flat out refused or said he can't expand which feels fake to me. It feels like Dennis is flowing through the state of the thread and trying to blend in.

For instance his read on kate was weak and followed the general flow of the thread where Kate was being generally TRd.

His vote on me only came after the flow of the thread wrt me switched and multiple people who had been silent in my slot or flat out lying about their read on me started to sus me.

Further Dennis' memey personality helps vacant, flat. Kinda forced when he does do it but almost missing overall. Like I tend to meme less and post less gifs when I'm wolf because I'm aware that it draws undue attention to me and flat out pisses some people off.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Booooored

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”