Post by Creature »

Alrighty man

[VOTE: srceenplay] aubergine
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 189

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 2]

Post by Creature »

Uh why is my [ key suddenly working fine again?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][[][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Don't worry, lucy. I am fine.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 211
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:20 pm Don't worry, lucy. I am fine.
i am not tinfoiling u, ur pretty deep in my townreads bc of eod1
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@Creature what's ur read on me
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:26 pm @Creature what's ur read on me
I thought you looked fine after falcon45ca flipped wolf, but now you asking me that reminds me of Sabiplz asking that same thing when she was wolf.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i do it as both alignments
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

here's me being conscious that it's in my wolf meta, here i am using it as town so that i can use it as wolf without it being ai
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 221

Post by Gira »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:14 pm i'm getting cold feet on gira's activity but i won't go there today because we had a pelt d1
i been watchin' hoops and also a bit preoccupied with other games

beyond that i haven't had much i wanted to give input on, my suspects are still my suspects and they haven't said much to make me change my mind. hopefully there should be at least one in srceen/sig

i agree with scotty that pyx is probably town

so if i had to give a poe it'd just be

srceeen
sig

doom
svs

and even the last two feel like longshots to me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

reasonable
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cause fmpov entire scotty + scotty is town
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

actually doom is unlikely to be scum, i shouldn't even lay that out as a hypothetical
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:46 pm Told you Falcon was mafia I’d like my civ credit in cash now
this post doesn't sit right with me. let's look at stuff sig actually said about falcon on day 1:

Spoiler: show
sig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:28 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:59 pm First: The mechanics of this game seem weird to me.

Second: I said I would try this game, and I haven't seriously tried while town alignment in years.

Third: I have an exam two days after spring break ends, and last exam I did horrible. If I'm alive till endgame I will be studying for that pretty hard.
Sweet, DOOM is Maf.

[VOTE: doom] aubergine

Game gunna be EZ
Falcon mafia

Boom game solved 2 mafia down
sig wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:41 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:33 pm Falcon probably is though.
No.

That was supposed to have a yes at the end
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:07 pm I’ll vote Falcon
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:58 pm I’m not fully caught up, but it seems like a few wagons popped up to replace the Lucy/ Gira wagons with some very weak reasoning I’d look at both of them
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:00 pm Falcon voting off wagon even when he was a wagon is a wee bit scummy

So is his wagon dissolving so quickly
there's...no serious push at all, no actual reasons for falcon being a mafioso until he's a wagon at the end of day, and then it's solely about him voting off wagon

and it doesn't even actually make sense? why is him not voting a counterwagon supposed to be scummy, exactly? if it dissolving quickly is suspicious why has sig entered the day fos'ing the people who did not vote falcon?

(in my mind i've been thinking the first post inside the spoiler had the potential to be scum/scum since day 1. falcon's response to it was also oddly tepid)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 215
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:56 pm Falcon
SVS
Screenplay or Lucy

Is gonna be my three.
that’s 4 but ok
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:39 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:39 pm Hey Sean

What would you do if you had 500 breaths?
i'd win the world record free diving depth challenge
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:44 pm

ah did you also realize that Seanzie has forgotten that he was really interested in mech talk D1 yet hasn't brought it up once here on D2 now that the mafia leader has flipped?

especially since anyone who has 0 breaths right now is very likely to be town because mafia has no non-WIFOM incentive to give breaths to townies and they wouldn't given their breaths to a dying falcon so if we have even 1 townie with the 1st awakening we could mech clear a bunch of people (with an asterisk)?

and if the mech allowed falcon to give his breaths away before dying then there is 100% a mafia with 4 breaths right now and the other one has/had zero reason to give away the other unless they were explicitly trying to avoid this aka the WIFOM scenario?

so if you had just given me your breath like I asked we would have a free mech clear pool or it would be guaranteed to have 1 mafia at most? and you would also be clear (granted I could not have guaranteed this ahead of time)

alas
Depends no. If Falcon gavehis breath to a mafia and a town accidently gave their breath to a mafia why wouldn't the other mafia stack another breath on that mafia?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:46 pm i do it as both alignments
Hmmm [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:48 pm here's me being conscious that it's in my wolf meta, here i am using it as town so that i can use it as wolf without it being ai

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Gira wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:57 pm
sig wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:46 pm Told you Falcon was mafia I’d like my civ credit in cash now
this post doesn't sit right with me. let's look at stuff sig actually said about falcon on day 1:

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:59 pm First: The mechanics of this game seem weird to me.

Second: I said I would try this game, and I haven't seriously tried while town alignment in years.

Third: I have an exam two days after spring break ends, and last exam I did horrible. If I'm alive till endgame I will be studying for that pretty hard.
Sweet, DOOM is Maf.

Game gunna be EZ
Falcon mafia

No.

sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:58 pm I’m not fully caught up, but it seems like a few wagons popped up to replace the Lucy/ Gira wagons with some very weak reasoning I’d look at both of them
sig wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:00 pm Falcon voting off wagon even when he was a wagon is a wee bit scummy

there's...no serious push at all, no actual reasons for falcon being a mafioso until he's a wagon at the end of day, and then it's solely about him voting off wagon

and it doesn't even actually make sense? why is him not voting a counterwagon supposed to be scummy, exactly? if it dissolving quickly is suspicious why has sig entered the day fos'ing the people who did not vote falcon?

(in my mind i've been thinking the first post inside the spoiler had the potential to be scum/scum since day 1. falcon's response to it was also oddly tepid)
Actually... hellbusser Neon here to say I started a game similarly to how Sigs first post on falcon here when I bussed my wolf mate WWW on MU.

That's... actually kinda concerning. Like an easy way to bus is to push for something meaningless in RVS and see if anyone follows you and than that kinda like gives you the option to pull off if need be since your not really committed or push deeper if need be because others latch onto the wagon.

I... actually kinda think falcon is easily bussable and mostly think I wouldn't bus such an important role which is why I've been focused on the Scotty wagon but I really hate Sigs approach to Falcon here and his demand for credit.

Another thing wolves who bus early do is they stay to relax and coast D2 thinking they got their cred D1 and now they don't want to stick out D2 or lose the townie points they've established

Tell me cause I'm not entirely certain myself so you all think Sig is more limp noodle today or is his approach and energy similar to D1?

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:59 am
pyxxy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:44 pm

ah did you also realize that Seanzie has forgotten that he was really interested in mech talk D1 yet hasn't brought it up once here on D2 now that the mafia leader has flipped?

especially since anyone who has 0 breaths right now is very likely to be town because mafia has no non-WIFOM incentive to give breaths to townies and they wouldn't given their breaths to a dying falcon so if we have even 1 townie with the 1st awakening we could mech clear a bunch of people (with an asterisk)?

and if the mech allowed falcon to give his breaths away before dying then there is 100% a mafia with 4 breaths right now and the other one has/had zero reason to give away the other unless they were explicitly trying to avoid this aka the WIFOM scenario?

so if you had just given me your breath like I asked we would have a free mech clear pool or it would be guaranteed to have 1 mafia at most? and you would also be clear (granted I could not have guaranteed this ahead of time)

alas
Depends no. If Falcon gavehis breath to a mafia and a town accidently gave their breath to a mafia why wouldn't the other mafia stack another breath on that mafia?
current game state not future possibilities

also if someone has 1st awakening and it tells you anything useful you need to claim it and clear people

otherwise cough cough some of you lied about giving breathhhhhhhssssssssss
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 143

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I've turned my frown upside down. Fuck it

Lets win this game
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hell yeah

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Boooooored

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:00 am
?
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:21 am
?
O.o I've seen this exact reasoning before and every time you've said it that I can recall it's been as wolf. I no likey.

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:34 am
lucy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:21 am
?
O.o I've seen this exact reasoning before and every time you've said it that I can recall it's been as wolf. I no likey.
yeah that's exactly why i'm doing it as town
☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmmm not sure I buy it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh [VOTE: Sig] aubergine

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

From my point of view, lucy seemed to wake up when I said I wouldn’t vote pyxxy.

If pyxxy is bad, very good chance she is too.

I’m still focused on a different route today tho

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine

I'm okay with the screenplay wagon, but two wagons are better than one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I won't be here for EoD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Screen] aubergine

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i've not slept, i'll probs be asleep for eod
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 69

Post by srceenplay »

I see I’m top vote. Let me make a sandwich and I’ll sit down and look at this.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:20 am I see I’m top vote. Let me make a sandwich and I’ll sit down and look at this.
same question to you:

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:25 am
srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:20 am I see I’m top vote. Let me make a sandwich and I’ll sit down and look at this.
same question to you:
win
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Cosmere Mafia - Warbreaker - [Day 1]

Post by srceenplay »

Creature wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:38 pm

I am pretty sure this is not why I ended giving up voting sig yesterday but looking at it now maybe this post is good?
so who did falcon not vote?
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Ok, now what?

Sean svs pyxxy are people I would vote for. Can i give you amazing explanation, no

It was said falcon didn't vote his counter wagon. If he was suiciding and the counter might be wolf is something worth thinking about.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

I read svs and dont see a reason for them to be on my list. They are probably good.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

pyxxy is still bad. It looks like they are trying to soft as 3p
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

still want to vote sean as well.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

srceenplay wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:38 pm still want to vote sean as well.
Why? You've said you want to vote for me, but given zero explanation. Explain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

*twiddles thumbs waiting for an explanation*

@srceenplay

srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

I started to read your iso but dont have time. I have errands I need to run around and do. One quick thing I saw.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:46 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:31 amNeon/Nutella?
Nutella has not made an impression on me either way, she’s been mostly NAI. I was leaning town on Neon.

What are you seeing that I’m not?
Wolves.
Early game already had a narraitive you wanted to push.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:34 am I vote

Sig
Screenplay
Falcon

for people to give breaths to.
The big mafia boss is someone you thought we should give breaths to.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Also sean and scott back and forth D1 made mee think SvT and I thought scot was the scum. Evidently I was wrong. Today first thing going after neon just felt like noise and not substance that they cared about.
Sean keeps thowing doubt arouund and that reminds of something that scum wants to do.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

might be back before eod might not
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Neon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:07 am
Gira wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:57 pm

Sweet, DOOM is Maf.

Game gunna be EZ
Falcon mafia

No.

Actually... hellbusser Neon here to say I started a game similarly to how Sigs first post on falcon here when I bussed my wolf mate WWW on MU.

That's... actually kinda concerning. Like an easy way to bus is to push for something meaningless in RVS and see if anyone follows you and than that kinda like gives you the option to pull off if need be since your not really committed or push deeper if need be because others latch onto the wagon.

I... actually kinda think falcon is easily bussable and mostly think I wouldn't bus such an important role which is why I've been focused on the Scotty wagon but I really hate Sigs approach to Falcon here and his demand for credit.

Another thing wolves who bus early do is they stay to relax and coast D2 thinking they got their cred D1 and now they don't want to stick out D2 or lose the townie points they've established

Tell me cause I'm not entirely certain myself so you all think Sig is more limp noodle today or is his approach and energy similar to D1?
i think he's done basically nothing today

Return to “Previous Heists”