Total votes: 10
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:18 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:58 pm Wtf no, Sabi is far from consensus townread
They had votes on them earlier and I thought most people were still scumreading them
Idk if I had any sway in it by saying I thought they were towny, idek why I said that, just ignore me cause it's a gutread
no, nobody has voted sabi this day except me

lucy and neon were the only ones voting sabi d1 at the start. maybe lily did too

im the only one scumreading sabi atm, neon had a w/w read between sabi and me earlier but she dropped it and hasnt pushed sabi. lily had the same w/w read too. but they're both voting and focusing on me instead of sabi, and not pushing her. id say sabi is consensus townread, not towncore but. above null for sure
Oh, huh, ok. Last time I paid attention to the VC must've been the point when you three were voting Sabi earlier and then I didn't pay attention after that.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:54 pm Is tutuu just voting me for the self pres?
No
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [PRE-GAME]

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:56 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:31 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:55 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 am
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:03 pm
I still think sabi and pyx can be paired

Outside sabi pyx I would look at Dennis

Lower tier would be like Falc Lily Porscha
I will allow dennis to say outrageous things such as not believing wwa's claim or seeing me as a wolf but I do not accept this from you as you continuously have listed me as locktown
I mean your dead last in a list that includes most of that wagon. If we got thru that many names and didn't get both woofs on that wagon... yeah I'd be doubting my read on you by than

We'd also have basically lost lol
So in this hypothetical you're only solving the people who voted lucy...? And how would it make me paired with any of the other people you listed?
Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?
No
That was what I was resounding to there yes

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 pm That's my interpretation
Tutuu quite literally scum read him and said she'd kill him...

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 288

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:35 pm Is this why you feel you're being SRd, for being loud and having wrong SRs?
yes, the scumreads on me boil down to the fact that i pinged everyone and kept repeating how lucy was mafia d1 until i post capped myself, and i also thought neon is mafia with her too. and lucy was town and neon is probably town too

people kept repeating later that i was "fanning the flames" (whatever that means) when all i was doing was just pushing my scumreads and calling them mafia
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:36 pm if i recall correctly, pyxxy was tied with 5-5 votes vs lucy at one point at d1, and i was fairly confident everyone on pyxxy's wagon was town

i dont quite remember who. it was porscha, nook, me, neon. and maybe 1 more person.

that was another reason why i started getting sus of pyxxy - i forgot it though. but now i remembered it
Yeah pretty sure you're right
I was on the pyxxy wagon too later in the day but unvoted, directed a question at the thread, and ended up voting aro instead
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:35 pm Is this why you feel you're being SRd, for being loud and having wrong SRs?
yes, the scumreads on me boil down to the fact that i pinged everyone and kept repeating how lucy was mafia d1 until i post capped myself, and i also thought neon is mafia with her too. and lucy was town and neon is probably town too

people kept repeating later that i was "fanning the flames" (whatever that means) when all i was doing was just pushing my scumreads and calling them mafia
I think cause you were loud but not directly involved
You were just on the sidelines going "yeah both of them are mafia together"
Not sure if that's exactly fanning the flames but something like that
Idk what to think of you anymore
I don't like any of the wagons because I'm indecisive
I think everyone is scum and town at the same time
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

@tutuu In the wise words of Mariah Carey: why are you so obsessed with me?

Quite literally for someone who has no scum case on me you can talking about me.

Won't talk about your town reads or your actual scum reads.

It's just been me and it's weird.

You would think you would try to do something today
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@Neon just got off work so I'm available for you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:40 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:36 pm if i recall correctly, pyxxy was tied with 5-5 votes vs lucy at one point at d1, and i was fairly confident everyone on pyxxy's wagon was town

i dont quite remember who. it was porscha, nook, me, neon. and maybe 1 more person.

that was another reason why i started getting sus of pyxxy - i forgot it though. but now i remembered it
Yeah pretty sure you're right
I was on the pyxxy wagon too later in the day but unvoted, directed a question at the thread, and ended up voting aro instead
yes, u were the 5th person

pyxxy had 5 town voting him vs lucy with 5 ppl on her

that made me scumread pyxxy, and i saw sabi defending pyxxy (not as much as i thought they did, but they did defend him) - that made me sr sabi too. a little bit. im still mostly confident in lucy's ability to find scum than mine, so thats why i keep repeating that to me lucy's sr on sabi is more important. but i had that thought about sabi too, i think i mentioned it at SoD already. and i had the thought that in this position, in which sabi is defending pyxxy, flipping sabi first is better because they could be w/w but sabi could also be wolf with tmi on town pyxxy. and this is only bad if town sabi is misreading mafia pyxxy but they shouldnt be, as they know each other irl and sabi should hopefullly not get fooled by pyxxy, i was putting faith in town sabi (by wanting to chop her, funny innit)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm @tutuu In the wise words of Mariah Carey: why are you so obsessed with me?

Quite literally for someone who has no scum case on me you can talking about me.

You keep talking about me **
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 pm @falcon45ca sean is the one who thinks you're in your SR range

I guess I can see why, but it's wrong.

Tr:
Sean super town. Just real townie super town man is wearing a mr. Town cape flying thru the air atm

Windward cuz she is PR claimed in cc'd and was likely not hit by maf last night cuz we all assume we have a doctor

Lily probs town from tone and a mind meld with me about how I read them

I trust nobody else

Top sr:
Tutuu (Ngl kinda have doubts here on this, could really just have been towny misplay with lucy, but I also kinda feel like tutuu also has been more static with her reads and I'm not familiar with this from tutuu in previous showings. Never seen wolf tutuu btw)

Neon - call it pings. Idk how else to say it. I'm not good at finding wolf neon but it's something tickling my brain

Pyxxy? Nook? Sabi? Idk. Pyxxy is like. Okay I guess. Tonally pyxxy is fine but the content is meh for me but I kinda tend to sr him even when he is town so I'm very unsure on him atm.
Nook has been like... you know, himself? Rondo sr'd nook but nobody else is really picking up on that read and nook hasn't contributed a ton that feels AI, he is sheeping me and idk if its straight pocket or not cuz I've called him out on the pocket and he is still doing it lol. Sabi hasn't done anything particularly wolfy imo, I kinda felt like she has had some thoughts that are more town indicative, but I'm open to being fooled. She has fooled me before

Oh I keep forgetting about wilgy. I cannot confidently give wilgy a tr or sr, he should be considered poe imo

Who are your top 3 SRs, and a couple blurbs if you'd be so kind. Ditto for TRs
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Whoops I biffed that quote
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:09 pm @falcon45ca sean is the one who thinks you're in your SR range

I guess I can see why, but it's wrong.

Who are your top 3 SRs, and a couple blurbs if you'd be so kind. Ditto for TRs
Tr:
Sean super town. Just real townie super town man is wearing a mr. Town cape flying thru the air atm

Windward cuz she is PR claimed in cc'd and was likely not hit by maf last night cuz we all assume we have a doctor

Lily probs town from tone and a mind meld with me about how I read them

I trust nobody else

Top sr:
Tutuu (Ngl kinda have doubts here on this, could really just have been towny misplay with lucy, but I also kinda feel like tutuu also has been more static with her reads and I'm not familiar with this from tutuu in previous showings. Never seen wolf tutuu btw)

Neon - call it pings. Idk how else to say it. I'm not good at finding wolf neon but it's something tickling my brain

Pyxxy? Nook? Sabi? Idk. Pyxxy is like. Okay I guess. Tonally pyxxy is fine but the content is meh for me but I kinda tend to sr him even when he is town so I'm very unsure on him atm.
Nook has been like... you know, himself? Rondo sr'd nook but nobody else is really picking up on that read and nook hasn't contributed a ton that feels AI, he is sheeping me and idk if its straight pocket or not cuz I've called him out on the pocket and he is still doing it lol. Sabi hasn't done anything particularly wolfy imo, I kinda felt like she has had some thoughts that are more town indicative, but I'm open to being fooled. She has fooled me before

Oh I keep forgetting about wilgy. I cannot confidently give wilgy a tr or sr, he should be considered poe imo

Fixed
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm @tutuu In the wise words of Mariah Carey: why are you so obsessed with me?

ive talked about every player

"You would think you would try to do something today" - ive done 10 times more stuff than u today
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:43 pm @Neon just got off work so I'm available for you
She probs slep
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:39 pm

I think cause you were loud but not directly involved
You were just on the sidelines going "yeah both of them are mafia together"
Not sure if that's exactly fanning the flames but something like that
Idk what to think of you anymore
I don't like any of the wagons because I'm indecisive
I think everyone is scum and town at the same time
pat pat believe in yourself little buster
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Oh nvm she woke!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:38 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:47 pm

I still think sabi and pyx can be paired

Outside sabi pyx I would look at Dennis

Lower tier would be like Falc Lily Porscha
I will allow dennis to say outrageous things such as not believing wwa's claim or seeing me as a wolf but I do not accept this from you as you continuously have listed me as locktown
I mean your dead last in a list that includes most of that wagon. If we got thru that many names and didn't get both woofs on that wagon... yeah I'd be doubting my read on you by than

So in this hypothetical you're only solving the people who voted lucy...? And how would it make me paired with any of the other people you listed?
Like you do realize the question I was asked is what are the names of the wolfs on Lucy's wagon right?
No
Regardless the correct answer is "omg no it's never porscha never ever I will not even consider it" :)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:45 pm Tutuu (Ngl kinda have doubts here on this, could really just have been towny misplay with lucy
hey, i did get cold feet and i started voting on every counterwagon to lucy i could after i got post capped

so it wasnt that big of a misplay! i tried to make up for it!
tutuu

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:45 pm people getting cold feet on lucy is rubbing onto me

she really really doesnt deserve to live if she's mafia for doing this shit though. like it shouldn't be rewarded

pyxxy doesnt seem to strongly feel she's mafia.

dennis hasn't seen her in hedgehog

it's just me and sabi who were in hedgehog and seem to be convinced utterly lucy is mafia

i guess ... i should remind myself that sabi fools me every time and i should be wary coz she's my natural nemesis

so i guess ... i wanna lean on sheeping porscha and seanzie?

uhhh...

[VOTE: WWA] aubergine

also , i mean. after rondo caught lucy so easily in hedgehog. if he's coming in and SOMEHOW for some INSANE REASONS towneads her ... if he's town ... i guess he just does his rondo magic man i dont know jack about whats going on

it would help me if people explain their reads more

it would tremendously help me if people didnt take it personally to getting scumread, above all

just have fun and play normally lol

yes ok. voting WWA

i need to conserve posts. EoD is 4 am my time i think, no shot ill be online for the last hour.ok conserving posts
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i voted for WWA, rondo, pyxxy after that post i quoted above - every counterwagon i could
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:13 pm @Seanzie come say hi, don't be shy
hi, don't be shy.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:45 pm but I also kinda feel like tutuu also has been more static with her reads
well - to address this - nothing has really happened today

i wasnt given much new info to work with

i dont think many people changed their reads over the course of this day phase
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm You were just on the sidelines going "yeah both of them are mafia together"
i just had a thought

what if

the reason i appeared this way, on the sidelines, to you and others like porscha

is because lucy and neon were very emotional

and i wasnt

(well, i was pretty loud and yelly but, not the same kind of emotion. not sure if im explaining this with the proper words. but it makes sense in my head)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i do want to ask something that weirded me out

i ignored it at the time as dennis and seanzie are towncore for me

but i guess im feeling in some kind of peaceful shao lin monk mood of total peace and calm and transcendence. so lets let it all out
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm DrWilgy - town lean
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

This math is not adding up
Could you tell me about Wilgy, Neon and Sabi?

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Have you seen Sabi!Wolf? I'd like to see what games if so?

If you can possibly look at Neon's ISO and form some thoughts there, I'd appreciate it.

If you think it was understandable for Wilgy thinking Sabi wasn't trying to solve Wilgy, do you have any issue townreading both Wilgy and Sabi? How are you reconciling that?
seanzie made this post at dennis

dennis did not reply. i have it written on my notes, to check on page 35+ to see if dennis ever replied, he didnt

@Dennis why didnt u reply to seanzie?

@Seanzie most importantly, why didnt you remind dennis to reply to you? why were you content with him ignoring you?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:03 pm i do want to ask something that weirded me out

i ignored it at the time as dennis and seanzie are towncore for me

but i guess im feeling in some kind of peaceful shao lin monk mood of total peace and calm and transcendence. so lets let it all out
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:48 pm DrWilgy - town lean
falcon45ca - scum lean
Lilypetal - town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - scum lean, but people say it's normal but people are also starting to change their mind (?)
Neon - towny
Porscha - town
pyxxy - towny
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - towny
WindwardAway - Town

This math is not adding up
Could you tell me about Wilgy, Neon and Sabi?

Certain things Nook does is normal, but again, I do think a scumlean here is appropriate. When he is town, I get little peeks of deeper thought from him, and I don't get that here. If Falcon wasn't so far into his scum-meta right now, I'd likely be voting Nook and trying to get people to talk more about Nook.
Sabi is my most confident, and it was the calling me out when I was just like floating about in thread. It made me want to start an argument with them and then I realized I always argue with them when we are t/t. Kinda funny reason but it works in practice

Neon is vibes mostly, but the vibes are pretty overwhelming. Pretty much there isn't 1 decisive reason

Wilgy and sabis argument made me townlean wilgy cause his pov was understandable, like I saw how he thought Sabi wasn't really trying to solve him
Have you seen Sabi!Wolf? I'd like to see what games if so?

If you can possibly look at Neon's ISO and form some thoughts there, I'd appreciate it.

If you think it was understandable for Wilgy thinking Sabi wasn't trying to solve Wilgy, do you have any issue townreading both Wilgy and Sabi? How are you reconciling that?
seanzie made this post at dennis

dennis did not reply. i have it written on my notes, to check on page 35+ to see if dennis ever replied, he didnt

@Dennis why didnt u reply to seanzie?

@Seanzie most importantly, why didnt you remind dennis to reply to you? why were you content with him ignoring you?
extraordinarily towny post

i have played mafia since i was 15, and in those 10 years, i have never seen a townier post

i should start coloring all my posts in green, white text just cant contain nor express my purity

god damn so fucking towny
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 219
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm Pyxxy I am willing to meet you in the middle here and if falcon has done fuck all by eod 3, and we are really lost, we can just off him. I feel that right now people are being opportunistic about him and I dislike it
+1
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Falcon having a pulse makes me feel better about him
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:18 pm Also I think there is at least 1 wolf in tutuu/neon
Rly? Why?

I was more of the impression that there's a wolf in tutuu/sabi. Neon seems towny
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm of the opinion you could just help me dismantle the falcon wagon because its weak and get a wagon on sabi or pyxxy as multiple people have pyxxy sr'd. I feel like there is something malicious about all of this
cool. but its 9 pm here, eod is 4 am for me. im not staying up

i need to leave a vote soon

and i might need to self pres on falcon

im not self pressing on nook

i dont realistically see sabi getting chopped today as they're consensus townread

tell u what porscha. im gonna watch a movie. 2 hours. rewatching john wick part 2

when im back, if u managed to convince anyone to vote pyxxy (or sabi) (someone other than u) - i will vote there

otherwise it seems optimal for me to leave my vote for falcon, to avoid a situation where i dont self-pres against him
I intend to sheep porscha today fwiw
Why are u sheeping porscha so much lmao
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:09 pm Why are u sheeping porscha so much lmao
he's a simp
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:08 pm Falcon having a pulse makes me feel better about him
i no longer think sabi and falcon are w/w

is it gamethrowing if i move my vote to sabi and i call it a night? no self-pres?

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:08 pm Falcon having a pulse makes me feel better about him

is it gamethrowing if i move my vote to sabi and i call it a night? no self-pres?

hey, there are 4 hours left in the day, you never know ;)

not gamethrowing ;)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:58 pm Wtf no, Sabi is far from consensus townread
They had votes on them earlier and I thought most people were still scumreading them
Idk if I had any sway in it by saying I thought they were towny, idek why I said that, just ignore me cause it's a gutread

lucy and neon were the only ones voting sabi d1 at the start. maybe lily did too

im the only one scumreading sabi atm, neon had a w/w read between sabi and me earlier but she dropped it and hasnt pushed sabi. lily had the same w/w read too. but they're both voting and focusing on me instead of sabi, and not pushing her. id say sabi is consensus townread, not towncore but. above null for sure
I did vote sabi with my first vote of the game actually

I could be convinced to go there first but I'm not rly getting much villagering from your posts

So meh

I think there is definitely a wolf between yall if not just w/w so I only wanna vote here today.

So sell me on u being a villager
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:12 pm So sell me on u being a villager
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 5&sr=posts
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:25 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Yeah that's how it does appear tbh

Sabi has been more hands off than you so it's easier to focus on you I think
the curse of randing town and trying to solve the game by making posts which sometimes you end up making wrong scumreads on but u get shafted due to being loud as opposed to sabi doing the exact same thing but getting off the hook due to being less loud :sob:
I kinda believe this :x
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

sabi + pyxxy mafia is my legacy

night night, im going back to watching keanu kill 500 people. im also excited for chapter 4
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

also im vanilla town so u dont need to worry that you might be mischopping the second PR
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:17 pm also im vanilla town so u dont need to worry that you might be mischopping the second PR
wow so helpful, thank u tutuu, pleasure towning with you
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:13 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:12 pm So sell me on u being a villager
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 5&sr=posts
Isoing is just confbias machine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I gut townread most of tutuu's recent posts. We ride
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:17 pm also im vanilla town so u dont need to worry that you might be mischopping the second PR
Like ugh this post just is towny
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I think tutuu's "omg my posts are so towny" may have infected me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:43 pm @Neon just got off work so I'm available for you
Dope plox answer my earlier question if you didn't

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:58 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:42 pm You were just on the sidelines going "yeah both of them are mafia together"
i just had a thought

what if

the reason i appeared this way, on the sidelines, to you and others like porscha

is because lucy and neon were very emotional

and i wasnt

(well, i was pretty loud and yelly but, not the same kind of emotion. not sure if im explaining this with the proper words. but it makes sense in my head)
Tbf my read of you had nothing to do about being on the sidelines lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:23 pm I think tutuu's "omg my posts are so towny" may have infected me
Same lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:10 pm

This is the jedi way
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:47 pm

No
Regardless the correct answer is "omg no it's never porscha never ever I will not even consider it" :)
I won't consider it for a long time but I will consider it eventually.

Why are you so opposed to revaluation of you in the future?

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:32 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:47 pm

No
I won't consider it for a long time but I will consider it eventually.

Why are you so opposed to revaluation of you in the future?
I'm not

Return to “Previous Heists”