FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 8]

Post by FZ. »

fingersplints wrote:
FZ. wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I don't get why Ambray is so fed up tbh :/ It seems like baddie backed in to a corner, but I dont know. I guess I will wait and see how she responds to FZs comments first
The fed up is not what bothers me. Why is it that every time someone is not as enthusiastic about the game in this site, people automatically assume it's a baddie saying it? Sometimes, for example, people are frustrated when they're constantly being accused and they are just fed up with people not listening to them.

Anyway, what bothers me about what Ambray says is the fact she associated between her feelings toward the game, and the way we perceive her. The thing is, we can't afford to lynch a civ, so I don't want to vote for her just because she's fed up and might not answer. I hope she does.
I don't think anytime someone is not enthusiastic about a game that it means they are a baddie. I think that sometimes baddies get annoyed when caught, especially if they perceive it is for lousy reasons.
That's true, but I think civs get at least as annoyed when they are strongly suspected for no good reason (in their eyes). I don't think this is the case, because she didn't seem to get annoyed, but rather indifferent. But maybe I'm reading it wrong.
I also know that she switched her vote to LC "just because". I wonder if she wouldn't try to "build a case" if she's bandwagoning and bad, and not just change it like that. Seems like a really bad slip, and unlike MP, I think that baddies seldom slip that badly.

MetalMarsh, I saw you said Tink voted for MR in one of the polls where it seemed un called for, and you don't think a baddie would do that. Could be. The question is, was he really at a risk of getting lynched due to that vote? If so, I might agree with you.
Also, can you please remind me why you voted for BR on the lynch poll?

By the way, are Tink and Simon Epi's kids, because I kind of missed that if they are :blush:

Dom, I'm still waiting for your answer.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to sleep. I won't be here much tomorrow, but I'll stop by to decide who to vote for
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Ambray
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Ambray »

Put it this way, I got bored in mafia games and that's why I stopped playing 2 years ago. The same reason I got bored is what has happened this game and I've tried to get involved anyway and I have enjoyed myself.

But I am fed up with how this game has gone and perhaps, to some degree, how it has been played by some. It's not an attack on anyone or anything, this is just an observation on how I feel about mafia. :D
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

Is there anybody left in the game that hasn't found me suspicious?

It would be awfully unkind of my baddie teammates to throw me under the bus like that if I had them.
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

On a happy note, this game made me go back and watch the Princess Bride purely for the WIFOM scene. GREAT!
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
FZ. wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I don't get why Ambray is so fed up tbh :/ It seems like baddie backed in to a corner, but I dont know. I guess I will wait and see how she responds to FZs comments first
The fed up is not what bothers me. Why is it that every time someone is not as enthusiastic about the game in this site, people automatically assume it's a baddie saying it? Sometimes, for example, people are frustrated when they're constantly being accused and they are just fed up with people not listening to them.

Anyway, what bothers me about what Ambray says is the fact she associated between her feelings toward the game, and the way we perceive her. The thing is, we can't afford to lynch a civ, so I don't want to vote for her just because she's fed up and might not answer. I hope she does.
I don't think anytime someone is not enthusiastic about a game that it means they are a baddie. I think that sometimes baddies get annoyed when caught, especially if they perceive it is for lousy reasons.
That's true, but I think civs get at least as annoyed when they are strongly suspected for no good reason (in their eyes). I don't think this is the case, because she didn't seem to get annoyed, but rather indifferent. But maybe I'm reading it wrong.
I also know that she switched her vote to LC "just because". I wonder if she wouldn't try to "build a case" if she's bandwagoning and bad, and not just change it like that. Seems like a really bad slip, and unlike MP, I think that baddies seldom slip that badly.

MetalMarsh, I saw you said Tink voted for MR in one of the polls where it seemed un called for, and you don't think a baddie would do that. Could be. The question is, was he really at a risk of getting lynched due to that vote? If so, I might agree with you.
Also, can you please remind me why you voted for BR on the lynch poll?

By the way, are Tink and Simon Epi's kids, because I kind of missed that if they are :blush:

Dom, I'm still waiting for your answer.
Simon is Epi's son. i don't know who tink is
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

Ambray wrote:For those that know me outside of mafia and know what a crap excuse of a father I have - he has cancelled our internet and phone in the house but won't tell us when it'll be cut off. So if I don't check in, then I guess you'll have to replace me.
:(
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Epignosis »

"Lap 7 with the dirt track right here folks!"

Francesco Bernoulli #1- 2'39"39
Carla Veloso #8- 2'40"55
Max Schnell #4- 2'42"38
Nigel Gearsley #9- 2'43"22
Jeff Gorvette #24- 2'45"45
Lightning McQueen #95- 2'48"11
Miguel Camino #5- 2'48"11
Lewis Hamilton #2- 2'50"56
Rip Clutchgoneski #10- 2'52"12
Shu Todoroki #7 - 2'52"12
Raoul ÇaRoule #6- 2'56"11
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

So I was thining maybe the Lap Times have something to do with the Night Polls. Like, maybe there's no winner per se of a Night Poll, but each vote a person gets helps the speed of their racer. It would be interesting to revisit. Are racers with two dead players as their pit crew falling behind? Should I be voting for my crew partner? Is that person even still alive? :haha: I'd have to go and look.

Anyway, voting Ambray now. Sorry Ambray, but you were part of the 'save MR' crew, and ya gots ta go! Not to mention that you might already be gone due to Internet issues. Is this, like, a punishment your dad is implementing? What did you do? :huh: Pretty harsh. I understand that you don't like the way some have played this game. I hope my own gameplay has been satisfactory, but I would welcome some constructive criticism on the gameplay as a whole when all is said and done. Maybe we can collectively take some lessons to heart and boost the Civvie chances around here! :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*thinking
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh, I forgot to lay my last reason out for voting you: your voted alternative is DFaraday, and I believe he's a Civvie, and I'd like to avoid his lynch if possible.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

SoFi, I'm sorry to hear it. :hugs:

The fact is that the MR lynch was very close all the way through. I definitely don't see any of MR's teammates voting for him in such a scenario, unless LC is also part of their team, which I doubt. Ambray's vote switch still feels like a save to me.

We saw Simon vouch for Tink, and unless Simon was Chick, he must have been civ, so I'm feeling a bit better about her. I also believe Snowy to be civ, considering Made's role. As it stands, Ambray appears the most likely to be MR's teammate. *Votes Ambray*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I will vote Ambrey also. I'll give DF a pass as I could definitely be wrong about him so will trust LC's judgement.

Not 100% convinced on Ambrey but what do I know? I have been terrible at mafia recently. I seem to play better as a baddie.

Sorry Ambrey!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Some people like to spell it "grey", while others prefer "gray".

I doubt, however, that Ambray's name shares the allowance for colloquial distinction.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

I voted Ambray for her responses today. Sorry Ambray they didn't help you at all.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Out of 10 players left, one being Ambray herself, 6 already voted Ambray and 3 haven't voted yet. Since I know I'm not a baddie, I have to wonder about this.
There are 3 options here:
1. This is a set up and Ambray is a civ
2. Since a baddie looks to be going down, one of team is bandwagoning, and if so, it's probably one of the last voters
3. Splints and Tink are the remaining baddies with Ambray.

# 3 seems the least likely. I doubt Splints is a lemon after how the last lynch went through. Not sure about Tink though. Someone said SImon vouched for TInk which would probably make them have BTSC. If that's true, then what happened to Made and SnowDog?
So I wonder if it's the first option or the second. I think BR isn't a baddie with MR because he was one of the first to vote him. So I'm at a loss
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:So I was thining maybe the Lap Times have something to do with the Night Polls. Like, maybe there's no winner per se of a Night Poll, but each vote a person gets helps the speed of their racer. It would be interesting to revisit. Are racers with two dead players as their pit crew falling behind? Should I be voting for my crew partner? Is that person even still alive? :haha: I'd have to go and look.

Anyway, voting Ambray now. Sorry Ambray, but you were part of the 'save MR' crew, and ya gots ta go! Not to mention that you might already be gone due to Internet issues. Is this, like, a punishment your dad is implementing? What did you do? :huh: Pretty harsh. I understand that you don't like the way some have played this game. I hope my own gameplay has been satisfactory, but I would welcome some constructive criticism on the gameplay as a whole when all is said and done. Maybe we can collectively take some lessons to heart and boost the Civvie chances around here! :noble:
This bothers me. You're saying that when all is said and done, you'd like some criticism to boost the chances of a civ win. This seems like you are acknowledging she's a civ.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:Out of 10 players left, one being Ambray herself, 6 already voted Ambray and 3 haven't voted yet. Since I know I'm not a baddie, I have to wonder about this.
2. Since a baddie looks to be going down, one of team is bandwagoning, and if so, it's probably one of the last voters

# 3 seems the least likely. I doubt Splints is a lemon after how the last lynch went through. Not sure about Tink though. Someone said SImon vouched for TInk which would probably make them have BTSC. If that's true, then what happened to Made and SnowDog?
So I wonder if it's the first option or the second. I think BR isn't a baddie with MR because he was one of the first to vote him. So I'm at a loss
Gosh FZ, I'm not sure about Ambrie at all. What do you think of DF and LC as candidates?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:Out of 10 players left, one being Ambray herself, 6 already voted Ambray and 3 haven't voted yet. Since I know I'm not a baddie, I have to wonder about this.

Gosh FZ, I'm not sure about Ambrie at all. What do you think of DF and LC as candidates?
As a baddie in general or as part of MR's team? If LC is a baddie on MR's team, the only ones to vote something else was MetalMarsh, and I have no idea why he voted BR, but wouldn't he try to start a discussion or something to move the votes? Also he was the fourth to vote. I think that if LC is a baddie, more chances he's Chicks Hicks. As for DF, he was the second to vote MR, so not the first one that comes to mind when looking for someone who worked with MR.
What do you think about Dom? I don't get anything he's doing this game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I have to go to sleep, I'm falling asleep on my laptop,I really hope you all know what you're doing here. There are good reasons to see her as a baddie, but something is preventing me from doing it. I'm going to go with Dom because he just doesn't make sense to me,and the fact that he voted first for LC, makes me think we might be looking at a baddie who like to vote early on.

*Votes Dom*
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Although, I have to admit that her insistent vote on DF sounds like a baddie thing rtoo. I guess my vote doesn't matter much...
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I agree with these ideas generally, but I don't have time to expound on that. In the waiting room at the eye doctor.

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm leaving my vote where it is.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

FZ. wrote:I have to go to sleep, I'm falling asleep on my laptop,I really hope you all know what you're doing here. There are good reasons to see her as a baddie, but something is preventing me from doing it. I'm going to go with Dom because he just doesn't make sense to me,and the fact that he voted first for LC, makes me think we might be looking at a baddie who like to vote early on.

*Votes Dom*
<_<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

This is not good. You should leave Ambray alone.

What if fingersplints tried to lynch her own teammate? :ponder:
Ambray
Stool Pigeon

Post by Ambray »

If by having my dad arrested a few months ago and having a restraining order against him means this is his punishment LC, then perhaps. :haha:
I'm quite numb to it all now, doesn't surprise me and don't let it get to me anymore.

Baddies have had this game in the bag for a long time. Not surprised I'm going to bite the dust. Got it wrong fellow townies. :srsnod:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Changed ny vote to DF
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

I think DFaraday could be Chick Hicks. :ponder:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I can't seem to change my vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 8: Striking Lightning
Ambray has been lynched. She was Lightning McQueen.
<><><><><><>
“I’ve broadcasted a number of races over the years, Darrell, but this looks like it could be the one I’ll remember above all others.”

“I know what you mean, Bob. Those pit crews are looking awfully thin by now!”

“And speaking of those pit crews, there appears to be an angry Peterbilt among them. He’s apparently upset that someone called him a Mack.”

“Oh man, that won’t end well!”

It is now Night 8. You have 23 hours to send in your PMs.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who destroyed Simon?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Ambray
Dom (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Long Con (5), DFaraday (6), Black Rock (9)
38%

Black Rock
No votes

DFaraday
Ambray (4), Snow Dog (12), Tink (13)
23%

Dom
FZ. (10)
8%

fingersplints
No votes

FZ.
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MetalMarsh89
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Tink
No votes

Danica Patrick #10 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), Elohcin (7), Roxy (8), S~V~S (11)
31%

Total votes : 13
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 8]

Post by Marmot »

RIP Ambray, sorry about that. :rip:

I thought I was in before the deadline.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

<_<
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Wow, RIP Ambray. I was totally offbase about you.
Tink wrote:I think DFaraday could be Chick Hicks. :ponder:
I'm not. Why do you think that?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

RIP Ambray :(
I'm really sorry you got lynched, and I'm really sorry the civvies didn't change the votes after what I said.

There are 7 players left. It's Chicks Hicks' turn to kill tonight. The way I see it, there may be only 3 civvies still alive at this point. Chicks, if you kill a civ tonight, you lose because the lemons might become the majority and lynch you next day and win the game. If you stand to have some chance, it's if you try and kill a baddie tonight. The civvies only know about themselves, but the baddies know about all team, so the chances of getting you are higher.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:RIP Ambray :(
I'm really sorry you got lynched, and I'm really sorry the civvies didn't change the votes after what I said.

There are 7 players left. It's Chicks Hicks' turn to kill tonight. The way I see it, there may be only 3 civvies still alive at this point. Chicks, if you kill a civ tonight, you lose because the lemons might become the majority and lynch you next day and win the game. If you stand to have some chance, it's if you try and kill a baddie tonight. The civvies only know about themselves, but the baddies know about all team, so the chances of getting you are higher.

Sorry, but I did.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Peterbilt a Mack? What on earth does that mean? It is English I presume?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:Peterbilt a Mack? What on earth does that mean? It is English I presume?
kinds of trucks

RIP Ambray hope everything gets better for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
sorry for missing the vote. I feel really bad.
Gro-oo-ovy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:Peterbilt a Mack? What on earth does that mean? It is English I presume?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

There are nine players left.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

There are nine players left.
LOL, I counted twice. I have no idea how I got 7. Anyway, you didn't have to say it out loud. It was better that Chicks thought what I said was true :p . Seriously though, I still think at this point, it's better for him to get rid of the baddies.

Dom, apart from that weird reaction you gave to my vote, you said nothing to answer my question. How am I not supposed to find you scummy?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

According to the player list, you are dead, Boogs is alive, and I don't even exist. :(

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

who replaced bwt? And didn't he replace someone?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog wrote:who replaced bwt? And didn't he replace someone?

He was killed, then rezzed, then asked to be replaced. I don't think anyone has replaced him yet.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 7]

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 is replacing birdwithteeth11.
FZ. is replacing Boogs.
Nvm. ^^^
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Splints, you haven't shared any thoughts since I came back. Care to tell us what you think?

Also, who are you guys voting for tonight? I have no idea what this means?

And I'll be back later
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

So calling the truck a Mack is an insult? Are we supposed to choose someone we don't trust?
What if the night polls determine the races somehow?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Meh, I need to go to sleep so I'm just going to randomize my vote
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Yeah Dom.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Elohcin »

Night 8

“This race seems to be a close one, Darrell, but more than that it is the most action packed race I’ve broadcasted.”

“Same here, Bob. Makes me wonder what will happen next.”

“Chick Hicks.”

“What’s that, Bob?”

“Chick Hicks. It looks like Chick Hicks is what’s happening next, or should I say again. Let’s get a camera there on Lewis Hamilton’s pit. Chick Hicks has crashed right into the pit and right into another one of our volunteers.”

Dom has been killed by Chick Hicks. It is now Day 9. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

Who called the Peterbilt a Mack, for dang sake?

You may select 1 option

Black Rock
FZ. (4)
11%

DFaraday
No votes

Dom
Dom (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Snow Dog (5), Tink (8), fingersplints (9)
56%

fingersplints
No votes

FZ.
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MetalMarsh89
No votes

Snow Dog
No votes

Tink