70%

Total votes: 10
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 pm wait what am I doing jfc [VOTE: unvote] aubergine literally cannot trust you fuckers and falcon already has two on him
EBWOP
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm Why do you get to tell us not to hammer though
because of hedgehog when town decided to that hammy whammy was some fucking genius megamind brilliance

I note in my prepared post that actually I think the hammer was fine because of how the day actually played out it's just connected to me feeling tight about clearly no one actually reading my post

and honestly WWA + Sabi are the only reason I think hammering wasn't the end of the world because they actually took the fucking time to use it to solve and talk and investigate and think through what was possible, without those two, and okay let's add Seanzie too he held out for a while and used the time well, honestly during my catchup it seemed like y'all were happy to just let nook and falcon shut down the thread discussion _after_ they let lily do her little antispew/spew dance (I still hate and don't understand the spew terminology)

like it's so incredibly transparent that those two wanted the least amount of discussion possible when all that could be produced from the thread was a better and better POE as we had more time to think about it together

on that note since he seems to be the SOD wagon of choice [VOTE: falcon] aubergine but my solve is falcon/nook and I don't care who goes first
Gotcha

I'm sorry for making you feel ignored
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 pm @Seanzie @WindwardAway @Dennis how certain are we on Porscha in light of lily's flip?

I'm Mico tinfoiling in case the order I think we should go is incorrect or something.
I am not good with partnerships but I still see no reason to really suspect porscha
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 3]

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:17 am So let me try something.

@pyxxy
@falcon45ca
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@DrWilgy
@Sabiplz

Between the five of you, which other two do you think are most likely to be paired with Lily? Give reasons if you have them readily available. The three of you who are town among you are in the best possible position for solving the game right now.
hi. I missed you. So much that I actually have a second prepared post for you as a reward for actually trying to solve when the thread decided that hammering was some galaxy brain im-really-smart-guis play

here ya go, sorry that the formatting is a mess, it's also copied directly from my notes

but hey, glad you're alive :)
---
[viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559](viewtopic.php?p=1034559&hilit=falcon#p1034559) - lily sr falcon a bunch yet it feels entirely based on tutuu being scum, see: [search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0)

assuming lily’s team was setting her up deep for getting widely townread (until Sean+Wilgy changed this), then this is just preemptive bussing of falcon because he was already POE so I would see how it’s a good play to just start shoving him in the woodchipper, after all it just won Cosmere mafia, also later see: Porscha and me on falcon D2 [viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192](viewtopic.php?p=1034192&hilit=falcon#p1034192), we were both ready to push falcon D3 if tutuu flipped town, so lily is clearly reading the thread and acting accordingly, or at least listening to her scummates, no reason not to start bussing falcon as insurance

[search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0](search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&t=24 ... =1084&ch=0) lily posts when searching for “nook”

[viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635](viewtopic.php?p=1031635&hilit=nook#p1031635) - press X to fucking doubt

[viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532](viewtopic.php?p=1034532&hilit=nook#p1034532) - okay going through more of this search ISO is making me pause on nook a little because lily kinda treats falcon and nook the same….but fuck I gotta think that there’s one wolf in falcon/nook. there just has to be.

I think it would be useful to know if lily is someone who struggles to fake reads as scum, because that imo would be light confirmation of 1 in falcon/nook, because 1 would be easy to piggyback the thread’s general scummy opinion of…..and the other would just be scum

I’m still down for falcon/nook being the solve though, I think it’s totally possible, if a bit WIFOM in lily’s ISO

[viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291](viewtopic.php?p=1034291&hilit=wolf#p1034291) - there’s a wolf between y’all quote, lmao

[viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318](viewtopic.php?p=1034318&hilit=wolf#p1034318) - P.S. for anyone reading lily’s ISO for me, I was looking to see how she treated me as well, and you’re gonna need to search “pyx” in addition to “pyxxy”
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:58 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 pm @Seanzie @WindwardAway @Dennis how certain are we on Porscha in light of lily's flip?

I'm Mico tinfoiling in case the order I think we should go is incorrect or something.
I am not good with partnerships but I still see no reason to really suspect porscha
Because she kinda dropped off d3 but idk it's just a thought in case falcon/neon/nook/pyxxy order is wrong idk.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK this feels like baby metal pyxxy fuck where was this earlier
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I think I'd rather chop falcon->nook->neon->pyxxy
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:28 pm So yeah, I really thought about fakeclaiming doc when I saw Lily's claim, and I kinda wish I would have done it, but oh well.
Glad to know that town Seanzie is alive and well and y'all didn't hurt him while I was away.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm OK this feels like baby metal pyxxy fuck where was this earlier
I am feeling better enough to hope that this is a joke since I am/was tight about people not reading so it's funny that you would also not read my posts now where I quote and explain why I was absent and how I made a post clearly saying that I was going to be absent and today now I have like 4 posts pointing out how I said that I was going to be absent
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm OK this feels like baby metal pyxxy fuck where was this earlier
I am feeling better enough to hope that this is a joke since I am/was tight about people not reading so it's funny that you would also not read my posts now where I quote and explain why I was absent and how I made a post clearly saying that I was going to be absent and today now I have like 4 posts pointing out how I said that I was going to be absent
"it's funny"
I mean this sincerely like I chuckled and if you weren't making a joke please don't correct me thank you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'M SORRY I MISSED YOUR TWO POSTS D3 OK I'M SORRY.

D3 WAS THE LILY FEST A D THEN I WAS LIKE WHERE'S PYXXY AND I DIDN'T LOOK AT YOUR ISO.

I'M SORRY.

I WILL GET YOU 10 ORDERS OF TURNIP CAKE WHEN U VISIT ME
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alright, I'm going to go make dinner

I will be gone for somewhere between 22.3 minutes and 188.6 minutes. If I have not posted by the upper limit, please consider me legally dead and alert Marmot to have my body made into one of those weird feed-a-tree-with-a-corpse things, and also don't forget to scumread me on my way into an early grave beneath what will hopefully become a strong and beautiful Betula platyphylla or Japanese white birch. Thanks.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:03 pm
I'M SORRY I MISSED YOUR TWO POSTS D3 OK I'M SORRY.

D3 WAS THE LILY FEST A D THEN I WAS LIKE WHERE'S PYXXY AND I DIDN'T LOOK AT YOUR ISO.

I'M SORRY.

I WILL GET YOU 10 ORDERS OF TURNIP CAKE WHEN U VISIT ME
okay deal. ttyl
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.
Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I ISO'd Porscha with ctrl+f:Lily and Lily with ctrl+f:Porscha.

From a negative side, Porscha's D3 was quite bad, and there was at least one post where Porscha's like "but hey, what if there's a town RB?", which level 0 is super scummy, but honestly kinda feels too on the nose. Also Porscha goes from townread!Lily, to D2 short scumread!Lily, back to townread!Lily. @Porscha why did you drop your suspicion on Lily mid-D2?

From a positive side, in Porscha's ISO, it really does kind of look like Porscha for the most part is just trying to vibe with a friend, and Porscha confirming WIlgy/mine coversation about Lily helped me cement my thoughts on scum!Lily. In addition, there are a few posts from Lily that look pretty darn pockety, including a few while Porscha is scumreading Lily which kinda feels like Lily being like "no, keep the pocket, keep the pocket! Come on, get back in there!".

Porscha definitely lowers a few points from this exploration, but I'd like to still keep them north of null, and above the magical clear line for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm I think I'd rather chop falcon->nook->neon->pyxxy
Tell me about Neon and their placement.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mmm hammer me today it'd be funny.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:28 pm So yeah, I really thought about fakeclaiming doc when I saw Lily's claim, and I kinda wish I would have done it, but oh well.
Glad to know that town Seanzie is alive and well and y'all didn't hurt him while I was away.
If I wasn't actively trying to avoid my normal "throw shit, see what sticks, don't think too hard, damn the consequences" approach in order to prove that I am occasionally a competent player who can take a well-rounded approach that could be a good champs rep, I'd accuse Pyxxy of pocketing me and vote them right now.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:15 pm Mmm hammer me today it'd be funny.
Can you stop focusing on yourself and actually read the game thread and see who we actually want to chop first
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd like to remind everyone that

If we chop a wolf today, WWA can clear someone from the PoE tonight, which is HUGE.

So, today could really break the game open if we can do well. Also, under exactly zero circumstances should we ever end the day before WWA says something like

"If we flip a wolf here, I am going to target BLAH".

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:22 pm I'd like to remind everyone that

If we chop a wolf today, WWA can clear someone from the PoE tonight, which is HUGE.

So, today could really break the game open if we can do well. Also, under exactly zero circumstances should we ever end the day before WWA says something like

My worry is one shot mafia JK?

If falcon doesn't flip jk (which we won't know)

Can two jail keeps jail keep?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:15 pm Mmm hammer me today it'd be funny.
Can you stop focusing on yourself and actually read the game thread and see who we actually want to chop first
No I will play how I always play

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:25 pm

This is a fair point which I did not think through.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:37 pm

@marmot (I guess also @variance since he made this up) what happens if town Jk a mafia Jk that is also Jking the town jk
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm I think I'd rather chop falcon->nook->neon->pyxxy
Neon's suspicion has come up recently whearas the two before her have kinda been here for a while

Ergo, I am more confident in the others. I also absolutely do not trust my ability to read neon
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:37 pm

@marmot (I guess also @variance since he made this up) what happens if town Jk a mafia Jk that is also Jking the town jk
Bars
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:13 pm
Neon's suspicion has come up recently whearas the two before her have kinda been here for a while

Ergo, I am more confident in the others. I also absolutely do not trust my ability to read neon
Would you mind casing Falcon and Nook for me then?

Read their their ISOs (both are reasonably short), if you feel the need to quote posts, do so. Convince me they're the next two rational chops.

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Since some of y'all seemed to have missed it
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:36 am I AM TOWN!

Tell me where your head is at.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Nice
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 am Nice
Indeed, tell me more.

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 am

I really haven't read much, but I'll say this...

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

Are there any players you can think of that fit this description?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:12 pm

I ISO'd Porscha with ctrl+f:Lily and Lily with ctrl+f:Porscha.

From a negative side, Porscha's D3 was quite bad, and there was at least one post where Porscha's like "but hey, what if there's a town RB?", which level 0 is super scummy, but honestly kinda feels too on the nose. Also Porscha goes from townread!Lily, to D2 short scumread!Lily, back to townread!Lily. @Porscha why did you drop your suspicion on Lily mid-D2?

From a positive side, in Porscha's ISO, it really does kind of look like Porscha for the most part is just trying to vibe with a friend, and Porscha confirming WIlgy/mine coversation about Lily helped me cement my thoughts on scum!Lily. In addition, there are a few posts from Lily that look pretty darn pockety, including a few while Porscha is scumreading Lily which kinda feels like Lily being like "no, keep the pocket, keep the pocket! Come on, get back in there!".

Porscha definitely lowers a few points from this exploration, but I'd like to still keep them north of null, and above the magical clear line for now.
I did have a suspicion that lily did not directly address me as much as she might have if she was town, even if subconsciously

But when she came to thread half wasted and giving me internet glomps I kinda became a softy about it and figured maybe I was reading too much into how much she had talked to me earlier in the game
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 pm
If I wasn't actively trying to avoid my normal "throw shit, see what sticks, don't think too hard, damn the consequences" approach in order to prove that I am occasionally a competent player who can take a well-rounded approach that could be a good champs rep, I'd accuse Pyxxy of pocketing me and vote them right now.
Yeah I read it the same way lmao
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:20 am

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

Can you paypal me $10 for shielding you in the game day 2? $15 if you're wolfing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I require slank cover tomorrow btw

I'll try to show up later in the day but no promises
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:11 pm weird sideways thought as I check discord and see marmot's post about postcap lifting + hammer.....of 7

tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow
@WindwardAway making this a separate post too now that I've had some time to chill

pulled out of my notes dump:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm [viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480](viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480) - I forgot to write down what I was thinking….I think it was something about how there should be either 1 or 2 wolves already on the wagon so that the 3rd could be off it if it got hammered? [ed note: I’ve added this ed note after deciding to post all my notes, aka this is like meta commentary, anyways I went off to research who was on tutuu at that time and then came back to add to this note, ed note 2 I forgot about this bit woops]
D2 vote history:

I searched for "aubergine" on every page

ties are ordered alphabetically

none of Neon's votes during D2 are in vote tags, so I had a lot of fun ctrl+f'ing through her ISO for "vote" and then opening the post in the thread in order to find which votes it was between

-----------------------------------
the entire D2 voting history typed out:
tutuu | __ -> sabi, sabi(1)
neon | __ -> pyxxy pyxxy(1) sabi(1)
sabi | __ -> sabi, sabi(2) pyxxy(1)

________(unsure if this was a serious vote from Neon, not counting it: viewtopic.php?p=1033439#p1033439)

WWA | __ -> pyxxy, pyxxy(2) sabi(2)
WWA | pyxxy -> tutuu, sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Seanzie | __ -> falcon, sabi(2) falcon(1) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
DrWilgy | __ -> falcon, falcon(2) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Dennis | __ -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
(^not vote tagged, he just posted about it)
pyxxy | __ -> falcon, falcon(4) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
lily | __ -> tutuu, falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
neon | pyxxy -> lily falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) lily(1)
neon | lily -> falcon falcon(5) sabi(2) tutuu(2)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(6) tutuu(2) sabi(1)
neon | falcon -> tutuu falcon(5) tutuu(3) sabi(1)

Wilgy's VC post happens here: viewtopic.php?p=1034079#p1034079

Seanzie | falcon -> tutuu, tutuu(4) falcon(4) sabi(1)
pyxxy | falcon -> unvote, tutuu(4) falcon(3) sabi(1)
pyxxy | unvote -> nook, tutuu(4) falcon(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(4) sabi(2) falcon(2) nook(1)
Seanzie | tutuu -> falcon, tutuu(3) falcon(3) sabi(2) nook(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
Dennis | falcon -> nook, falcon(3) tutuu(3) nook(2) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(3) falcon(2) nook(2) sabi(2)
lily | tutuu -> sabi, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2)
neon | tutuu -> pyxxy, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
falcon | __ -> tutuu, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
pyxxy | nook -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(2) nook(1) pyxxy(1)
Dennis | nook -> tutuu, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(3) pyxxy(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1)
lily | sabi -> tutuu, falcon(4) tutuu(4) pyxxy(1) sabi(1)

That sabi(1) vote is sabi. I don't know when sabi stop self-voting, not clear in their ISO.

Neon must have moved off me onto falcon at some point near EOD.

If both of these are considered falcon votes instead, then my reconstructed D2 VC matches Marmot's official count.

My reconstructed final VC:
falcon(4) tutuu(4) - pyxxy(1) sabi(1) + 2 votes for falcon =

final VC D2 from marmot's post:
6 - tutuu => Lilypetal, WindwardAway, Dennis, Neon, Sabiplz, falcon45ca
4 - falcon45ca => tutuu, Seanzie, DrWilgy, pyxxy

Now we can finally get to researching my slow cooked thought.

"tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow"
Like I said I don't 100% remember what I was thinking but something about 1-2 wolves on the tutuu wagon

Now I see that tutuu only reached 4 before near EOD and lily was on that wagon so eh don't think there's really much to make of it. Ah well. Maybe someone else will find this work more useful.

P.S. @Porscha did you forget to vote D2?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:07 pm alright, I'm going to go make dinner

I will be gone for somewhere between 22.3 minutes and 188.6 minutes. If I have not posted by the upper limit, please consider me legally dead and alert Marmot to have my body made into one of those weird feed-a-tree-with-a-corpse things, and also don't forget to scumread me on my way into an early grave beneath what will hopefully become a strong and beautiful Betula platyphylla or Japanese white birch. Thanks.
in other news I am not going to become sustainence for a tree, please clap
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

jfc

I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:16 pm
I think you're more than competent playing either style.

pocket.jpeg
pocket.jpeg (121.14 KiB) Viewed 588 times
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm gonna run out of pockets but this is a smart and correct observation.

I'm going to expand the theorizing a little. If we flip town, it's the opposite logic. We can't have WWA specify her JK target because then wolves could target the same person for the nk and then the lack of a nk would be a fake red check.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:20 am

If I answered this with:
Dennis, Porscha, Neon

What would you say to that?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 am Nice
Indeed, tell me more.
Mafia flips are good.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:21 am
pyxxy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:11 pm weird sideways thought as I check discord and see marmot's post about postcap lifting + hammer.....of 7

tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow
@WindwardAway making this a separate post too now that I've had some time to chill

pulled out of my notes dump:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm [viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480](viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480) - I forgot to write down what I was thinking….I think it was something about how there should be either 1 or 2 wolves already on the wagon so that the 3rd could be off it if it got hammered? [ed note: I’ve added this ed note after deciding to post all my notes, aka this is like meta commentary, anyways I went off to research who was on tutuu at that time and then came back to add to this note, ed note 2 I forgot about this bit woops]
D2 vote history:

I searched for "aubergine" on every page

ties are ordered alphabetically

none of Neon's votes during D2 are in vote tags, so I had a lot of fun ctrl+f'ing through her ISO for "vote" and then opening the post in the thread in order to find which votes it was between

the entire D2 voting history typed out:
tutuu | __ -> sabi, sabi(1)
neon | __ -> pyxxy pyxxy(1) sabi(1)
sabi | __ -> sabi, sabi(2) pyxxy(1)

________(unsure if this was a serious vote from Neon, not counting it: viewtopic.php?p=1033439#p1033439)

WWA | __ -> pyxxy, pyxxy(2) sabi(2)
WWA | pyxxy -> tutuu, sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Seanzie | __ -> falcon, sabi(2) falcon(1) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
DrWilgy | __ -> falcon, falcon(2) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
Dennis | __ -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
(^not vote tagged, he just posted about it)
pyxxy | __ -> falcon, falcon(4) sabi(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
lily | __ -> tutuu, falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
neon | pyxxy -> lily falcon(4) sabi(2) tutuu(2) lily(1)
neon | lily -> falcon falcon(5) sabi(2) tutuu(2)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(6) tutuu(2) sabi(1)
neon | falcon -> tutuu falcon(5) tutuu(3) sabi(1)

Wilgy's VC post happens here: viewtopic.php?p=1034079#p1034079

Seanzie | falcon -> tutuu, tutuu(4) falcon(4) sabi(1)
pyxxy | falcon -> unvote, tutuu(4) falcon(3) sabi(1)
pyxxy | unvote -> nook, tutuu(4) falcon(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(4) sabi(2) falcon(2) nook(1)
Seanzie | tutuu -> falcon, tutuu(3) falcon(3) sabi(2) nook(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) nook(1) sabi(1)
Dennis | falcon -> nook, falcon(3) tutuu(3) nook(2) sabi(1)
tutuu | falcon -> sabi, tutuu(3) falcon(2) nook(2) sabi(2)
lily | tutuu -> sabi, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2)
neon | tutuu -> pyxxy, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) pyxxy(1) tutuu(1)
falcon | __ -> tutuu, sabi(3) falcon(2) nook(2) tutuu(2) pyxxy(1)
pyxxy | nook -> falcon, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(2) nook(1) pyxxy(1)
Dennis | nook -> tutuu, falcon(3) sabi(3) tutuu(3) pyxxy(1)
tutuu | sabi -> falcon, falcon(4) tutuu(3) sabi(2) pyxxy(1)
lily | sabi -> tutuu, falcon(4) tutuu(4) pyxxy(1) sabi(1)

That sabi(1) vote is sabi. I don't know when sabi stop self-voting, not clear in their ISO.

Neon must have moved off me onto falcon at some point near EOD.

If both of these are considered falcon votes instead, then my reconstructed D2 VC matches Marmot's official count.

My reconstructed final VC:
falcon(4) tutuu(4) - pyxxy(1) sabi(1) + 2 votes for falcon =

final VC D2 from marmot's post:
6 - tutuu => Lilypetal, WindwardAway, Dennis, Neon, Sabiplz, falcon45ca
4 - falcon45ca => tutuu, Seanzie, DrWilgy, pyxxy

Now we can finally get to researching my slow cooked thought.

"tutuu only reached like 5 today, right? I have a thought that I'm gonna put on a burner and cook low and slow"
Like I said I don't 100% remember what I was thinking but something about 1-2 wolves on the tutuu wagon

Now I see that tutuu only reached 4 before near EOD and lily was on that wagon so eh don't think there's really much to make of it. Ah well. Maybe someone else will find this work more useful.

P.S. @Porscha did you forget to vote D2?
Uh... yes I didnt like the wagons
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 am

I'm going to expand the theorizing a little. If we flip town, it's the opposite logic. We can't have WWA specify her JK target because then wolves could target the same person for the nk and then the lack of a nk would be a fake red check.
How exactly do you expect wwa to wait to see the flip to determine if they post their target
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:39 am

Also unsure if worth for wolves to not kill wwa just to fake a red check when we are aware its possible the check could be faked by the theory you just put forward

Maybe wwa could make a group of 2-3 ppl she will jk to make them guess? For gokd measure? Idk lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Marmot wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:09 pm @DrWilgy has died. He was...

Town 2-Shot Odd Night Doctor

It is now Day 4, you have 48 hours. The hammer will be enabled after 12 hours, and with 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Your post limit for Day 4 are as follows. The first number is your current post count, and the second is that plus 125.

@Dennis - 145 => 270
@falcon45ca - 55 => 180
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 166 => 291
@Neon - 291 => 416
@Porscha - 225 => 350
@pyxxy - 147 => 272
@Sabiplz - 298 => 423
@Seanzie - 209 => 334
@WindwardAway - 306 => 431

@Dennis
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@Sabiplz
@Seanzie
@WindwardAway
Oh shit

I have thoughts but should prob catch up first and I don't have time to catch up rn
Dumping my overnight thoughts here, haven't read thread so this is all subject to change if there's new evidence.

Sabi probably town
Nook maybe also town
Neon spewed herself VT unless she's a really good wolf or town PR covering for herself, but in all likelihood, town
Seanzie pretty much lock clear imo, not 100% cause of wifom but he's never in my PoE anyway at this point

Falcon wolf with lily at 99% certainty let's get 'em
Pyxxy next in line
Would probably slot in Nook instead of Neon in my PoE again just to make sure I have 3 names

All that being said, I'd vote falcon today but I'm gonna hold off till I've read everything
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:41 pm [ed note: This is a prepared post that I wrote around 2am yesterday after being awake for like 20 hours. It is slightly unhinged.]

I wish there were more scum in this setup so that both falcon and nook could flip red but the game would continue and I would get the mega town clear that I deserve for pushing both of them D2

haha can you tell I’m tight for getting scumread for being afk *when I fucking said I was going to be afk for 18+ hours*

maybe I should have bolded it or something but like I already felt self-conscious about posting it like my online habits would really matter that much to other people, guess I should have bold and underlined it and @’d the entire game too for good measure

please bear with me as I work through my salt, thank you, I’ve only been waiting all day to make this post
[ed note: I was going to remove this line if I didn't wake up mad. unfortunately that was not the case]

here is a spoiler with all my thoughts on D3 which I was able to start reading *when I fucking got home at 11pm after leaving home at 5:30am*, and which y’all hammered *despite me specifically asking for that not to happen*

porscha willing not to hammer, ty based porscha

WWA the fucking champ

Dear WWA: nook was just me continuing yesterday pressure, get to

[viewtopic.php?p=1034794#p1034794](viewtopic.php?p=1034794#p1034794) - this deserves its own post, tldr falcon and nook

[viewtopic.php?p=1034815#p1034815](viewtopic.php?p=1034815#p1034815) - imo my wagon never really got anywhere D2, it was just Neon (and yourself wavering on me), but maybe I’m misremembering

is there one in falcon/nook then? that seems pretty reasonable, but yeah I also need to reevaluate lily ISO to check this idea e.g. does lily/POE make sense

[viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480](viewtopic.php?p=1034480#p1034480) - I forgot to write down what I was thinking….I think it was something about how there should be either 1 or 2 wolves already on the wagon so that the 3rd could be off it if it got hammered? [ed note: I’ve added this ed note after deciding to post all my notes, aka this is like meta commentary, anyways I went off to research who was on tutuu at that time and then came back to add to this note, ed note 2 I forgot about this bit woops]

[viewtopic.php?p=1034818#p1034818](viewtopic.php?p=1034818#p1034818) - fucking love me some VCA, hell yeah wilgy

[viewtopic.php?p=1034902#p1034902](viewtopic.php?p=1034902#p1034902) sorry love I was skiing and the rest of town hammered even though I asked them not to [viewtopic.php?p=1034760#p1034760](viewtopic.php?p=1034760#p1034760)

[viewtopic.php?p=1034913#p1034913](viewtopic.php?p=1034913#p1034913) - lmao thanks for clearing seanzie

[viewtopic.php?p=1034925#p1034925](viewtopic.php?p=1034925#p1034925) - I’m sorry I couldn’t be in the thread to help you stand up for what you thought was right

nook’s wavering at SOD D3 about what could have happened mechanically + wavering after lily’s clearly bs claim is either too scummy to be scum…..or just scum. combined with falcon’s pushback on WWA wanting to solve + both wanting to hammer, I’m fine with yeeting them both

I have a meta/strategy question for after the game, [ed note after deciding to post these notes: I redacted this]

[viewtopic.php?p=1034988#p1034988](viewtopic.php?p=1034988#p1034988) - town fucking leader right here

antispew as as term confuses me because lily was spewing everywhere but yes I do agree that like page 52 or something onwards was mostly useless for solving bc she successfully managed to derail the thread

sabi is wrong but tbh sabi has earned staying alive until D3 in any games I’m in from now on bc this is fine-aged-wine town effort

[viewtopic.php?p=1035031&hilit=defend#p1035031](viewtopic.php?p=1035031&hilit=defend#p1035031) - lmao this would be really funny, alas

[viewtopic.php?p=1035049#p1035049](viewtopic.php?p=1035049#p1035049) - could you explain this from an elim logic perspective? (this is me following up on my concerns way at SOD D3 about not wanting to out our other PR for a flip, which I was wrong about)

well shit Neon is also too scummy to be scum XD

hm okay, the thing is, if scum Neon knows this is wrong because lily is scum, is this all bs in order to look towny about theoretical solving that will turn out to be wrong so it doesn’t actually help town win at all? yet it might get town read after lily’s flip?

[viewtopic.php?p=1035122#p1035122](viewtopic.php?p=1035122#p1035122) - ummmmmmmm, this is awkward

[viewtopic.php?p=1035142#p1035142](viewtopic.php?p=1035142#p1035142) - ty marmot for clarifying that this flip should not have said goon, but also ty marmot for the additional info

@WWA, this is not a critique and you were smart to leave a legacy but again I just wish I was around to say “hey, if lily flips mafia, then we’re like 99.99% in the Protect setup, and doc will protect you tonight, it’s gonna be okay *hugs*”, pretty clear that you were really stressed about this game

the hammer I’m not actually mad about because obviously I’m caught up and some of y’all did real investigating with the time you had but I still feel like more time is almost always better for town especially when people can’t check the game every 15 minutes like I usually do

so all in all this experience really gave me some empathy for you slankers out there. I get it now. maybe slankers *do* deserve rights.

tldr going forward please judge me by reading my content rather than my inactivity

i-yield-my-time-fuck-you.gif
Yeah you're right you did say you wouldn't be around for like the first half of yesterday 😅
No harm done tho I still think you're town as I said
And I never would've advocated for a hammer if lily hadn't derailed the thread lol
Will address questions later just gonna skim thread first
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm Regardless, JJJ taught me (indirectly, I'm not cool enough for direct lessons from Jay) about the magical clear line (this is my phrasing, not his).

We are currently at 7v2. If we can collectively form a towncore of 5 people, and if we stick to that towncore, we win. Conversely, if we can form a PoE of 4 people, and we stick to that PoE, we win. Now, I am NOT at all suggesting we should just choose a PoE and elim through it, BUT, I am no longer as concerned with the exact PERSON we elim, and more concerned with who is above and who is below the magical clear line.

Does anyone have any issues with anyone above the magical clear line on my list? Does anyone believe someone should be moved up above the magical clear line (this is unnecessary, but it wouldn't hurt if we had one more above it).
I fully agree with your magical clear line

jfc

Lol
I'm holding my vote for a bit
I have no reason to hammer today

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm Ehh... maybe I shouldn't worry as much about the magical clear line today, because if we manage to hit a wolf tonight, WWA gives a clear (or ends the game), so it actually does behoove us to find the most likely wolf, as hitting a wolf today softlocks the game IMO.
Well, depends on how good my reads are
I guess I lucked out on jailing lily but not sure if I'll pull that off again 😂 sometimes I have really good accuracy as a PR and other times I just use it as an excuse to FPS.
Either way I'm gonna have to give you guys a list of potential jail targets for tonight cause I'm almost definitely going to die
Wolves prob saved their jailkeeper for tonight as I suspected they did earlier, since if they didn't use it on N2 they'll use it on N4 to secure the kill on me (there's like no way they'd use it on an odd night because it would be a crapshoot)

So if we yeet the maf jk, then I have a chance at blocking a kill again.
If we yeet a goon, I assume the jk will have to kill and not jail? Sorry I gotta double check that but basically if we yeet a wolf at all there's a chance we solve the game, right?

Return to “Previous Heists”