70%

Total votes: 10
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Isos are gonna be tomorrow, sorry. Been a weird day.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 pm Sorry, I'm not like...trying to not participate...I've just got a lot on my plate, and this game moved by quite quickly and I have no idea what's going on really.
Yeah I'm not blaming you for being busy, it's just hard to find you if you're town and you're too quiet. Especially after we already got a wolf yesterday.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

@pyxxy If falcon flips town, how would that influence your reads?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:55 pm Sorry, I'm not like...trying to not participate...I've just got a lot on my plate, and this game moved by quite quickly and I have no idea what's going on really.
It's okay. It happens.

At this point though, you are like 99.8% sure to be the elim, so perhaps if you do have any time, try to skim a few pages, choose a couple people to ISO (Nook, Neon, Pyxxy are natural choices, maybe Dennis if you're really getting into it) and try to give some legacy thoughts.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:33 am @pyxxy When falcon flips town, how would that influence your reads?
FTFY
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:44 am
It's okay. It happens.

At this point though, you are like 99.8% sure to be the elim, so perhaps if you do have any time, try to skim a few pages, choose a couple people to ISO (Nook, Neon, Pyxxy are natural choices, maybe Dennis if you're really getting into it) and try to give some legacy thoughts.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Nook's ISO reads like town IMO. It def seems genuine that he lost interest D1 w/ all the shenanigans, and had a hard time getting back into the game....made all the easier of course by certain players telling others to shut up n' whatnot.

I'm just not seeing a lot of wolf agenda in his posting, and it seems the biggest reason to SR his slot is "he's not playing enough"....which, btw, is garbage. Certainly he could be wolf, but it also just really seems like an easy ML for Maf to push, not unlike myself.

GTH Town
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:33 am @pyxxy If falcon flips town, how would that influence your reads?
Nook goes next regardless, imo. If I'm wrong about falcon then I'm right about nook. Like I'm convinced about this. And if I'm right about falcon tbh I still feel like nook goes next. If you want me to think harder and not just rip this post off within 5 minutes of waking up, I can find some time later today, but I trust past me reading D3 + lily's ISO and coming up with the falcon/nook solve.
falcon45ca

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:01 am This is VERY against my meta, normally I wait until after like the half day mark to vote but I think Lucy is being genuine here so I'll entertain it
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:29 pm Just went through lucy ISO and I can see her as scum here

I don't think town lucy worries this much. There was also one one post where she said something like "since I am town and that means you are playing poorly" which pinged me because we... do not know your alignment. That's like the most basic part of mafia and I think Lucy knows we cannot just let her townlead D1 without a mech clear, and to call it bad play is icky icky

I never see neon/lucy being w/w, or tutuu/lucy being w/w

I'm really sorry if you're town Lucy, but I'm staying here for now
What? So Dennis SRs players who try to lead the town....OK. Quick drop off on his lily SR as well I see
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:33 pm Sabi is probably town because of them calling me out for being here but not doing much
Seems like a pretty shallow reason to TR someone
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:14 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:33 am @pyxxy If falcon flips town, how would that influence your reads?
Nook goes next regardless, imo. If I'm wrong about falcon then I'm right about nook. Like I'm convinced about this. And if I'm right about falcon tbh I still feel like nook goes next. If you want me to think harder and not just rip this post off within 5 minutes of waking up, I can find some time later today, but I trust past me reading D3 + lily's ISO and coming up with the falcon/nook solve.
Ah...so, you're locked into your reads and unable to see different worlds...ya, I wonder if that ever happens to Maf...
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'll keep going into Dennis's ISO, but wow pyxxy is either Maf or Maf. Like, how is that approach to my green flip towny whatsoever?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:18 am I'll keep going into Dennis's ISO, but wow pyxxy is either Maf or Maf. Like, how is that approach to my green flip towny whatsoever?
repeating that your flip is going to be town doesn't magically change your role card, sorry
pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by pyxxy »

eh that was kinda mean, I retract my snarky reply
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Lemme circle back around to this post.

When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?

Because I would love to contrast it with your scum game in Cosmere, although it was brief, I feel like you showed up in the thread more once you got pressure + also repeated "I'm town" a few times which is what you're doing here.
search.php?author_id=813&t=2488

You are saying "I'm town" and doing way more solving in this game though....but Cosmere was you getting wagoned + bussed D1, so it's not like there was much material to solve with to help you save yourself. In this game there's plenty, so it's not a great comparison, but it's what I've got :/
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:28 am One of these days yall will say I'm town and not probably town but whatever I will accept it.

Falcon is not really answering the elephant in the room in regards to lily allegations is a look

Wwa, neon is actually a V good wolf so uhhhh yea.
Lies I'm a trash wolf and town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hi thread I'm not dead

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

About to disappear again though. I will try to be back today.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 3]

pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.
Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:53 pm DrWilgy - towny
falcon45ca - can you just choose a god damn alignment already, scummy
Lilypetal - towny
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME- scummy
Neon - towny
Porscha - towny
pyxxy - town
Sabiplz - town
Seanzie - town
tutuu - scummy
WindwardAway - town

I think I should have more suspicions
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:00 pm I think I'd rather chop falcon->nook->neon->pyxxy
Interesting progression.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:26 am If someone could explain pyxxy voting in a nutshell while I go search for it that'd be great
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:34 am A lot of it was "sheeping porscha" so niftylicious

If pyxxy flips and it's town there's probably one in the sheep who I don't care enough to remember
Dennis wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:44 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:42 pm Town
Wind, Porscha, Nook, and Rondo

Town lean
Seanzie, Kate, Sabi

Nulls
Tuutu, LilyPetal, Neon

Scum/POE
Wilgy/Deniss/Pxxy/Falcon
Talk to me about pyxxy please

So, Dennis does express TR on pyxxy for being "level-headed"...if you go thru his ISO, I just actually never see Dennis consider a world where pyxxy is Maf, even tho he admits that there are elements of pyxxy's game that are quite easy to fake.

In fact, I'd say there's only a handful of players that Dennis really defended, and one of them was lily. Pyxxy is another one.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis GTH is Maf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
no problem thanks for the update
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:44 am
It's okay. It happens.

What's your actual read on my slot?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Just like lily was town?

Hmm
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 am
Lemme circle back around to this post.

When you don't know what's going on in a game as town, what do you typically try to do to contribute as best you can?

And how are you doing that in this game?

Because I would love to contrast it with your scum game in Cosmere, although it was brief, I feel like you showed up in the thread more once you got pressure + also repeated "I'm town" a few times which is what you're doing here.
search.php?author_id=813&t=2488

You are saying "I'm town" and doing way more solving in this game though....but Cosmere was you getting wagoned + bussed D1, so it's not like there was much material to solve with to help you save yourself. In this game there's plenty, so it's not a great comparison, but it's what I've got :/

That's actually a grand comparison...anybody who reads that ISO & think it stacks up comparatively to this game is either confbiased, or a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm

Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I can't sleep this blows

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm

Just like lily was town?

Hmm

Are you just gonna go after Nook once I flip green?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:14 pm Lily towncored pyxxy way too fast and then attacked me for scumread ing pyxxy

I wonder why lily would do something like that
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:26 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:09 pm I Eman yall can flip me today. I don't care and it will show in not aligned with tutuu at all.

I. Don't want to spend my time on a game if I push anyone it's omg sabi a wolf again. I'm playing the game and trying to solve
I'm sorry you're getting that feeling, but if it is based off my comment, I don't think this is a fair assessment. I'm allowed to have some suspicion on you, and I'm still willing to work with you, but I do need to express thoughts about you.

Play the game, try to solve, let's work together. Can you remind me of who is in your towncore and who you suspect currently?
This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Town lead - 75% confidence:
Lily

Town side of null - 60% confidence:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Everyone else scummy pile:
Nook
Falcon

Tutuu

Reads that don't move...nice.

Oh, & lookit, TR lily...when she just gave Neon shyte for the same thing?

GTH Sabi is Maf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm down w/ pyxxy, Sabi or Dennis
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:09 pm I Eman yall can flip me today. I don't care and it will show in not aligned with tutuu at all.

I. Don't want to spend my time on a game if I push anyone it's omg sabi a wolf again. I'm playing the game and trying to solve
I'm sorry you're getting that feeling, but if it is based off my comment, I don't think this is a fair assessment. I'm allowed to have some suspicion on you, and I'm still willing to work with you, but I do need to express thoughts about you.

Play the game, try to solve, let's work together. Can you remind me of who is in your towncore and who you suspect currently?
This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon

Tutuu

Reads that don't move...nice.

Oh, & lookit, TR lily...when she just gave Neon shyte for the same thing?

GTH Sabi is Maf.
Actually no cap...I think it's just Dennis and Sabi...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sabi has been oddly defensive of Dennis at points and thrown unnecessary shade a lot. I've also noted weird things from sabi several times.

I know sabi hates bussing and would shield their partners as much as possible

Lily I haven't seen wolf but I've been told that lily likes to distance but not bus her partners as much as possible and I'd argue she did that with sabi. I can't recall how she treated Dennis.

Dennis has been uninspiring all game and nobody has given me a good reason to TR him.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:30 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:14 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:59 am Running a Sabi ISO:

TLDR: Overall, I came out of this feeling quite bad about Sabi, and thinking that Sabi/Lily have reasonably good w/w potential. Sabi has pushed in all the wrong directions, and dead townies have wanted Sabi gone. I think if both Sabi and Lily are wolf, Falcon is the most likely 3rd.

@Sabiplz would you mind elaborating on your late-D1 Lily progression? You do a 180, but I can't figure out why. I'd love to hear more about it.

Sabi ISO thoughts - color coded (blue - good, purple - null, red - bad, on a spectrum. Also yellow - possibly important, but not for Sabi's alignment)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabi D1:

1.) Micro-read:
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:00 pm I.... Don't know how to feel about lucy at the moment.

I don't like this whole strat from her but idk if it's AI or lucyism

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:22 am I... Don't know how to feel about pyxxy asking a lot of meta and format questions.

It feels towny off tone

But it also feels like blantant look im so towny for looking like I'm thinking about the game.

This repeat language this early into the game I think is lightly >rand!wolf

2.) Lucy/Rondo - I really don't like Sabi's push on Rondo re:Lucy. Sabi didn't actually play Hedgehog, so they did not see Rondo v Lucy without TMI, and then seemed to really try to minimize Rondo's Hedgehog read down to "Lucy is flipping out, therefore Lucy is wolf", removing all possible nuance from the situation, and using that and only that to base a "at least one wolf in Rondo/Lucy" in such a way that could have been Sabi trying to push Rondo to vote Lucy.

3.) D1 Lily/Sabi interactions from Sabi's ISO - There were a few posts there looked lightly not w/w between these two, and at one point Sabi looks reasonably good, sussing Lily in a way that looked natural, but then Sabi drops that sus without any indication as to why in a way that worries me. A few little things that could be w/w in there as well. Overall sight w/w, but not enough to write home about.
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:32 pm i kinda like most the vibes so far but lucy did like both of the scumtells i associate with her so

hmm

shes speedrunning my paranoia
What are the scumtells?

Also why is your pfp broken for me?
NAI
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:45 pm why vote lucy after talking about how you dont rvs vote and dont get her strat

is this like a malicious compliance moment? do you SR lucy?
She wanted me to vote and I wanted to be petty and give her a vote that I don't actually believe in (OK I believe it like 5% because of raisens).
This seems a bit overly-strong from Lily's side for how early it was, which lightly points to w/w, but I think Sabi's response is fine, so extremely light w/w, as light as can be.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 am Anyway tutuu and Porscha have obv town themselves for D1.

Lucy hasn't done anything that isn't fake able as wolf.

Lily is null and hasn't done anything controversial. All her reads mimic anyone else's in the thread. Like she conviently doubted her Dennis read once tutuu pointed out a sus post. Her sr of me is quite literally every fucking game even when I rand town.
Lot of words to just conclude Lily is null, but I'mma be generous and call this NAI.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:06 am

The other people are lily who literally scum reads me as soon as she sees me on the playerlist and lucy who I believe is not town.

So yes I will push on you because you usually find me as town
bruh lucy asked us to put early votes whenever we sus'd anyone and I wasn't vibing with ur early posts

I'm not too invested in reading you because I'm pretty bad at it. I just didn't like your initial vibes. I just also didn't like your initial vibes in the last two games we played together and you were wolfing there

idk post good stuff I tr woohoo
You literally have scum read me every game since mafia misplay lol

I am not a monkey and going to cater my post to you. I am town so let me be. If you can't find me, oh whale. If you can't find a difference besides tone (congrats you found out why I was retired from mafia) between my posting this game and my wolf Rands, oh whale.
This kind of feels genuine, not-w/w points for this.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:52 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 am

Because you literally haven't done anything that isn't copy able as a wolf???
the "you're scummy because you're in your wolf range" read needs to die lol
Found lucy teammate
Level 0 this and the next 2 posts all look good, I can see town!Sabi having kind of felt like they found a wolf here and were a bit gloaty about it.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:25 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:16 pm Wow maybe sabi is town! Wowza!
Pocket attempt denied
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:00 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:48 pm

Pocket attempt denied
LOL

Stop ur trying too hard to sound villagery and it's making me scum read you more
Reverse pocket attempt also denied.

I'm not trying. Stop having skill issues.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:14 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:13 pm i feel very ignored this game
HI.

I want your brain vomit while catching up
This has a very different tone towards Lily. NAI for now.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:30 pm @Lilypetal thots on Rondo and Nook defending lucy

Thots in tutuu weirdness irt lucy now?

Thots on both neon and lucy both voting me?
Again, very different tone to what looked good above, like Sabi forgot about scumreading Lily.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:30 pm @Lilypetal thots on Rondo and Nook defending lucy

i havent read all of the rondo/nook posts so ill get back to you on that one

i know you said tutuu/lucy not w/w but I really do not understand either of their play if that's the case and to me specifically page 8 felt like they were both doing theatre p blatantly

im unsure why neon is voting you as Idt I've caught up to that point yet. Lucy is partners with tutuu so is just voting you ig
Yea I might have rushed it with the tutuu/lucy are unaligned read just because it felt like tutuu believed her push on lucy and it was so extra about it

But then she said something about town is losing if she's in limlo and that has bothered me because is that like an Easter egg?

Anyway yea idk what neon is doing and lucy is just anti spewing or whatever and I'm just annoyed.

I wanted this to be a normal game
Now, Sabi's no longer speaking to Lily in a way that suggests any scumread. Maybe Sabi just got over it, I know there was some time in between Sabi calling Lily a wolf and this, but it really could just be a wolf trying to distance for a while, and then dropping it later because it wasn't real sus.
4.) D1 Sabi threadfeel - There were a lot of Sabi's takes that I actually felt good about, and they and I mindmelded at least a few times through D1. I'mma give them a little credit for that.

Dead townies -
5.) Aro read Sabi as Null
6.) Rondo read Sabi as wolf - double points for NK'd townie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabi D2:

7.) Start of day performative - I don't really like these posts. Saying "oh just elim me" one minute into the day does absolutely nothing and if I was being disingenuous, I'd say this is a way to get the "sabi messed up" out of the way early since in general suspicion on stuff like that being brought up early gives it time to die, whereas if that gets brought up midday or late day, that can be dangerous. This is a bit reachy though. I also admit that town!Sabi can be a bit dramatic, so I'm only going to give this a lightly-south-of-null read.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:24 pm [VOTE: Sabiplz ] aubergine

If tutuu needs me to die then so be it.

I kinda don't care at this point.

My. Legacy after I die is flip tutuu not pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:24 pm

im very confident rondo was killed as an attempt to kill the second PR
This would imply scum believe WWA's claim yes?
there's no reason for neither town nor scum to doubt WWA's claim
8.) Weird post - I found this weird, it just didn't really fit with how I felt about the game at all? Like Nook and Falcon were blobs, but that's about it?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:08 pm Is this game just everyone being a blob
9.) Sabi D2 threadfeel - I did not feel similarly to Sabi most of D2, but I will say that towards the end, they did seem to believe their Tutuu scumread. I will give them a few town points for that. I will say though, that if Sabi is wolf, Falcon's wolf equity goes up a lot based on the urgency in which Sabi played EoD2. (I know, a little level 0, but it is what it is)

10.) Sabi/Lily D2 - Sabi keeps a townread on Lily all day, no sign of whatever was going on mid-D1 to be found. More potential for w/w here than on D1. Sabi said they were going to ISO Lily because of my posts, but didn't. I think this is >rand!w/w.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 pm

He's still town side of null

Nothing from the flips has made me change my read in him from last time
bet

im curious if u have any scumreads beside me

i anticipated that rondo would be your scumread - you mentioned that you changed your mind on him overnight though - but asking u about ur read on a dead person probably doesnt matter regardless of ur alignment

so yeah, curious if u sus anyone else alongside me
You, falcon, and a wee bit of Nook ( I'm going to poke seanzie later to help me with Nook)

I have a good amount of town folks I have 100% belief are never scum :
WWA
Porscha
Seanzie
Dennis

Town but I'm scared of them:
Lily

Some towny nulls but I am staring at them hard:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Does that help you with my world view atm?
Sabi lists Lily as "town but I'm scared". A weird category, and also fully cements the D1 thing I saw which was a 180 on Lily with no explanation. One thing I will say is that it is a bit bold to put a wolfmate in a category by itself, so I'm maybe gonna say this is neither w/w or non-w/w?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 am Why do we think rondo died?
My thoughts were they believed his cc but any team with atleast one person familiar with Rondo would know it was a fake cc.

The other way was maybe the falcon push but idk

Maybe the theory about doc dodge is fine but like Porscha and Seanzie were more townread?
Idk if this is about Lily necessarily, but this post... just doesn't sit well. It is too much - nothing said here is wrong, but it kinda suggests that Sabi's been thinking about all the ways Rondo's death could be explained... for a bit longer than everyone else.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:40 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:26 pm

OK so why I ask for Nook and falcon:

- they weren't that talked about in the thread so I wanted organic, non gmo, vegan Wilgz content

- you know them both better than I do hence why I wanted your takes on them.

---

The reasons why I thought your Sean and Porscha reads felt cotton candy because everyone had stated those reads. It felt like you were not saying your own thoughts.

Anything else?
Fair enough, was it just those two or are there any others that seem to be laying low? Or has everyone kinda come to the table at this point?

Re Porscha Seanzie, do you also agree with the reads even if there were others that voiced it prior? Is it not or less likely that I'm in agreement with those voice because it seems clear?
I guess the only people left has been like neon lily and Dennis in terms of in depth/not totally confident talk so far. (I do confidently townread Dennis out of this list).

Yes I agreed with those reads. I feel like I had made that abundantly clear? It's not that the read was unagreeable for me. It was the fact it didn't feel like your own thoughts because it was common belief in thread.

Like I just wanted original Wilgz takes that weren't already mentioned in thread. It's how I usually read you because town you is know for having reads that tend to be off the beaten path.

I dunno if I make sense but I feel like I repeated this like five thousand times and I don't think you are understanding me
I find it a little weird that Sabi mentions Lily and Dennis as people who haven't come to the table yet, and then says they townread Dennis, even though Lily is also listed as a townread (granted, with a caveat, but one of fear, not of lack of read?), but not Lily. This is hedgy in the worst way.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon
Tutuu
Lily is now a townlean, rather than "town but scared"
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:20 am I'm taking Seanzie notes in consideration and will iso lily soon
If Sabi did this, it would be a good look, but I don't think this happened, which is bad.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:38 am I miss drunk lily 😔
We all miss drunk Lily. NAI.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:33 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:29 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:28 pm Well I'm gonna be honest I kinda have little reason to townread you after I thought about it

I think you pocketed me and your flip gives town a lot of info anyways
Expand on this

Does tutuu's flip give us more info than sabi?
Yes 100%. It clears any doubt on neon I had. She has a ton fo spew and people she pocketed would be cleared due to it not being w/w.

What do you get out of me flipping town.
Curious what Sabi thinks of Neon now.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:36 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:34 pm

Yes 100%. It clears any doubt on neon I had. She has a ton fo spew and people she pocketed would be cleared due to it not being w/w.

If you flip town it means tutuu is most likely a wolf and I just have it backwards rn
So why does my flip matter more than hers then?

I am trying to solve this game. I'm not pocketing or meming. Why is my flip, who is being productive, more valuable than tutuu? What has tutuu done to make the game forward
I REALLY don't like the fact that Sabi asked "what does flipping town!me do?" and Lily didn't call out that BS and say what flipping Sabi in general could do.
11.) Dead townie - Tutuu wolfread Sabi, but as proxy for Lucy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D3 Sabi - Only two posts, one again being kinda performative "woe is me, vote me", the other throwing light shade at Nook. Tempted to just ignore both of them.
I was a host for hedgehog so I read the game, remember that :P

Regardless my 180 on lily was due to how she kept scumreading me like she usually does in every game and it felt towny. Can I ask why you are going through my iso first and not reading me from lily iso? I don't have tmi on her. She does.
I know you were a host for hedgehog, I specifically mentioned that you didn't see the interaction without TMI (in hedgehog)

Can you provide some places where you felt Lily's scumread of you was townie?

I looked through your ISO because WWA asked me where I stood on you, and I have waited far too long to get a good grasp on where you should be in my solve, so I decided to ISO you. It then turned into a whole big hullabaloo of a post because i had lots to say.
The progression in order felt like towny lily to me:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1031509
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1031565
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 8#p1031578
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1031593
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1031594
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031597
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1031603
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031677
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1032193
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032196
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1032205
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1032225
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1032389
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 1#p1032451
@falcon45ca @Neon yall clearly can't read
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

But thank you falcon and neon for spewing me town xoxo :3
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I don't think I have seen neon this wrong about game state before if she's town.

She was wrong like this during welcome back and she was wolf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:54 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:30 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:14 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:59 am Running a Sabi ISO:

TLDR: Overall, I came out of this feeling quite bad about Sabi, and thinking that Sabi/Lily have reasonably good w/w potential. Sabi has pushed in all the wrong directions, and dead townies have wanted Sabi gone. I think if both Sabi and Lily are wolf, Falcon is the most likely 3rd.

@Sabiplz would you mind elaborating on your late-D1 Lily progression? You do a 180, but I can't figure out why. I'd love to hear more about it.

Sabi ISO thoughts - color coded (blue - good, purple - null, red - bad, on a spectrum. Also yellow - possibly important, but not for Sabi's alignment)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sabi D1:

1.) Micro-read:
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:00 pm I.... Don't know how to feel about lucy at the moment.

I don't like this whole strat from her but idk if it's AI or lucyism

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:22 am I... Don't know how to feel about pyxxy asking a lot of meta and format questions.

It feels towny off tone

But it also feels like blantant look im so towny for looking like I'm thinking about the game.

This repeat language this early into the game I think is lightly >rand!wolf

2.) Lucy/Rondo - I really don't like Sabi's push on Rondo re:Lucy. Sabi didn't actually play Hedgehog, so they did not see Rondo v Lucy without TMI, and then seemed to really try to minimize Rondo's Hedgehog read down to "Lucy is flipping out, therefore Lucy is wolf", removing all possible nuance from the situation, and using that and only that to base a "at least one wolf in Rondo/Lucy" in such a way that could have been Sabi trying to push Rondo to vote Lucy.

3.) D1 Lily/Sabi interactions from Sabi's ISO - There were a few posts there looked lightly not w/w between these two, and at one point Sabi looks reasonably good, sussing Lily in a way that looked natural, but then Sabi drops that sus without any indication as to why in a way that worries me. A few little things that could be w/w in there as well. Overall sight w/w, but not enough to write home about.
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:32 pm i kinda like most the vibes so far but lucy did like both of the scumtells i associate with her so

hmm

shes speedrunning my paranoia
What are the scumtells?

Also why is your pfp broken for me?
NAI
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:45 pm why vote lucy after talking about how you dont rvs vote and dont get her strat

is this like a malicious compliance moment? do you SR lucy?
She wanted me to vote and I wanted to be petty and give her a vote that I don't actually believe in (OK I believe it like 5% because of raisens).
This seems a bit overly-strong from Lily's side for how early it was, which lightly points to w/w, but I think Sabi's response is fine, so extremely light w/w, as light as can be.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:28 am Anyway tutuu and Porscha have obv town themselves for D1.

Lucy hasn't done anything that isn't fake able as wolf.

Lily is null and hasn't done anything controversial. All her reads mimic anyone else's in the thread. Like she conviently doubted her Dennis read once tutuu pointed out a sus post. Her sr of me is quite literally every fucking game even when I rand town.
Lot of words to just conclude Lily is null, but I'mma be generous and call this NAI.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:48 pm

bruh lucy asked us to put early votes whenever we sus'd anyone and I wasn't vibing with ur early posts

I'm not too invested in reading you because I'm pretty bad at it. I just didn't like your initial vibes. I just also didn't like your initial vibes in the last two games we played together and you were wolfing there

idk post good stuff I tr woohoo
You literally have scum read me every game since mafia misplay lol

I am not a monkey and going to cater my post to you. I am town so let me be. If you can't find me, oh whale. If you can't find a difference besides tone (congrats you found out why I was retired from mafia) between my posting this game and my wolf Rands, oh whale.
This kind of feels genuine, not-w/w points for this.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:52 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:49 pm

the "you're scummy because you're in your wolf range" read needs to die lol
Found lucy teammate
Level 0 this and the next 2 posts all look good, I can see town!Sabi having kind of felt like they found a wolf here and were a bit gloaty about it.
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:16 pm Wow maybe sabi is town! Wowza!
Pocket attempt denied
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:00 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:48 pm

LOL

Stop ur trying too hard to sound villagery and it's making me scum read you more
Reverse pocket attempt also denied.

I'm not trying. Stop having skill issues.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:14 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:13 pm i feel very ignored this game
HI.

I want your brain vomit while catching up
This has a very different tone towards Lily. NAI for now.

Again, very different tone to what looked good above, like Sabi forgot about scumreading Lily.
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:33 pm

i havent read all of the rondo/nook posts so ill get back to you on that one

i know you said tutuu/lucy not w/w but I really do not understand either of their play if that's the case and to me specifically page 8 felt like they were both doing theatre p blatantly

im unsure why neon is voting you as Idt I've caught up to that point yet. Lucy is partners with tutuu so is just voting you ig
Yea I might have rushed it with the tutuu/lucy are unaligned read just because it felt like tutuu believed her push on lucy and it was so extra about it

But then she said something about town is losing if she's in limlo and that has bothered me because is that like an Easter egg?

Anyway yea idk what neon is doing and lucy is just anti spewing or whatever and I'm just annoyed.

I wanted this to be a normal game
Now, Sabi's no longer speaking to Lily in a way that suggests any scumread. Maybe Sabi just got over it, I know there was some time in between Sabi calling Lily a wolf and this, but it really could just be a wolf trying to distance for a while, and then dropping it later because it wasn't real sus.
4.) D1 Sabi threadfeel - There were a lot of Sabi's takes that I actually felt good about, and they and I mindmelded at least a few times through D1. I'mma give them a little credit for that.

Dead townies -
5.) Aro read Sabi as Null
6.) Rondo read Sabi as wolf - double points for NK'd townie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabi D2:

7.) Start of day performative - I don't really like these posts. Saying "oh just elim me" one minute into the day does absolutely nothing and if I was being disingenuous, I'd say this is a way to get the "sabi messed up" out of the way early since in general suspicion on stuff like that being brought up early gives it time to die, whereas if that gets brought up midday or late day, that can be dangerous. This is a bit reachy though. I also admit that town!Sabi can be a bit dramatic, so I'm only going to give this a lightly-south-of-null read.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:24 pm [VOTE: Sabiplz ] aubergine

If tutuu needs me to die then so be it.

I kinda don't care at this point.

My. Legacy after I die is flip tutuu not pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:25 pm

This would imply scum believe WWA's claim yes?
there's no reason for neither town nor scum to doubt WWA's claim
8.) Weird post - I found this weird, it just didn't really fit with how I felt about the game at all? Like Nook and Falcon were blobs, but that's about it?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:08 pm Is this game just everyone being a blob
9.) Sabi D2 threadfeel - I did not feel similarly to Sabi most of D2, but I will say that towards the end, they did seem to believe their Tutuu scumread. I will give them a few town points for that. I will say though, that if Sabi is wolf, Falcon's wolf equity goes up a lot based on the urgency in which Sabi played EoD2. (I know, a little level 0, but it is what it is)

10.) Sabi/Lily D2 - Sabi keeps a townread on Lily all day, no sign of whatever was going on mid-D1 to be found. More potential for w/w here than on D1. Sabi said they were going to ISO Lily because of my posts, but didn't. I think this is >rand!w/w.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:59 pm

bet

im curious if u have any scumreads beside me

i anticipated that rondo would be your scumread - you mentioned that you changed your mind on him overnight though - but asking u about ur read on a dead person probably doesnt matter regardless of ur alignment

so yeah, curious if u sus anyone else alongside me
You, falcon, and a wee bit of Nook ( I'm going to poke seanzie later to help me with Nook)

I have a good amount of town folks I have 100% belief are never scum :
WWA
Porscha
Seanzie
Dennis

Town but I'm scared of them:
Lily

Some towny nulls but I am staring at them hard:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Does that help you with my world view atm?
Sabi lists Lily as "town but I'm scared". A weird category, and also fully cements the D1 thing I saw which was a 180 on Lily with no explanation. One thing I will say is that it is a bit bold to put a wolfmate in a category by itself, so I'm maybe gonna say this is neither w/w or non-w/w?
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:40 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:33 am Why do we think rondo died?
My thoughts were they believed his cc but any team with atleast one person familiar with Rondo would know it was a fake cc.

The other way was maybe the falcon push but idk

Maybe the theory about doc dodge is fine but like Porscha and Seanzie were more townread?
Idk if this is about Lily necessarily, but this post... just doesn't sit well. It is too much - nothing said here is wrong, but it kinda suggests that Sabi's been thinking about all the ways Rondo's death could be explained... for a bit longer than everyone else.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:40 am

Fair enough, was it just those two or are there any others that seem to be laying low? Or has everyone kinda come to the table at this point?

Re Porscha Seanzie, do you also agree with the reads even if there were others that voiced it prior? Is it not or less likely that I'm in agreement with those voice because it seems clear?
I guess the only people left has been like neon lily and Dennis in terms of in depth/not totally confident talk so far. (I do confidently townread Dennis out of this list).

Yes I agreed with those reads. I feel like I had made that abundantly clear? It's not that the read was unagreeable for me. It was the fact it didn't feel like your own thoughts because it was common belief in thread.

Like I just wanted original Wilgz takes that weren't already mentioned in thread. It's how I usually read you because town you is know for having reads that tend to be off the beaten path.

I dunno if I make sense but I feel like I repeated this like five thousand times and I don't think you are understanding me
I find it a little weird that Sabi mentions Lily and Dennis as people who haven't come to the table yet, and then says they townread Dennis, even though Lily is also listed as a townread (granted, with a caveat, but one of fear, not of lack of read?), but not Lily. This is hedgy in the worst way.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon
Tutuu
Lily is now a townlean, rather than "town but scared"
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:20 am I'm taking Seanzie notes in consideration and will iso lily soon
If Sabi did this, it would be a good look, but I don't think this happened, which is bad.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:38 am I miss drunk lily 😔
We all miss drunk Lily. NAI.
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:29 pm

Expand on this

Does tutuu's flip give us more info than sabi?

Curious what Sabi thinks of Neon now.
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:36 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:34 pm

If you flip town it means tutuu is most likely a wolf and I just have it backwards rn
So why does my flip matter more than hers then?

I am trying to solve this game. I'm not pocketing or meming. Why is my flip, who is being productive, more valuable than tutuu? What has tutuu done to make the game forward
I REALLY don't like the fact that Sabi asked "what does flipping town!me do?" and Lily didn't call out that BS and say what flipping Sabi in general could do.
11.) Dead townie - Tutuu wolfread Sabi, but as proxy for Lucy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

D3 Sabi - Only two posts, one again being kinda performative "woe is me, vote me", the other throwing light shade at Nook. Tempted to just ignore both of them.
I was a host for hedgehog so I read the game, remember that :P

Regardless my 180 on lily was due to how she kept scumreading me like she usually does in every game and it felt towny. Can I ask why you are going through my iso first and not reading me from lily iso? I don't have tmi on her. She does.
I know you were a host for hedgehog, I specifically mentioned that you didn't see the interaction without TMI (in hedgehog)

Can you provide some places where you felt Lily's scumread of you was townie?

I looked through your ISO because WWA asked me where I stood on you, and I have waited far too long to get a good grasp on where you should be in my solve, so I decided to ISO you. It then turned into a whole big hullabaloo of a post because i had lots to say.
The progression in order felt like towny lily to me:

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1031509
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1031565
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 8#p1031578
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1031593
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 4#p1031594
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031597
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1031603
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 7#p1031677
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 3#p1032193
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 6#p1032196
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1032205
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 5#p1032225
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 9#p1032389
https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 1#p1032451
@falcon45ca @Neon yall clearly can't read

This post doesn't apply to anything I've said about you
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon
Tutuu

This was 6 days ago, and Sabi's reads really haven't changed much at all. I think you've recently expressed a micro tinfoil on Porscha, but that's about it.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:53 pm But thank you falcon and neon for spewing me town xoxo :3
Well, I'm town, & town can't spew others as town ya silly goose...and I'm wondering if there was any other recent instances of W! Sabi seeking a town clear off some rather weak reasonings?

Oh yeah, it just happened in GoC.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sabi] aubergine
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:38 pm

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon
Tutuu

This was 6 days ago, and Sabi's reads really haven't changed much at all. I think you've recently expressed a micro tinfoil on Porscha, but that's about it.
Really?

I dropped neon to scum and pyxxy to null

But go off. Tell me how I haven't changed my reads at all
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Literally missed all of my d3 ramblings about poe and orders to vote in @falcon45ca

Kinda bad that you conviently forgot that?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:53 pm But thank you falcon and neon for spewing me town xoxo :3
Well, I'm town, & town can't spew others as town ya silly goose...and I'm wondering if there was any other recent instances of W! Sabi seeking a town clear off some rather weak reasonings?

Goc I never did that at all but go off.

Point out what posts in goc I did that. I'm waiting?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:52 pm

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Like falcon is omgus ing and flailing at that. None of his pushes are towny because literally my iso is right there and you can see my reads change.

Why did falcon neglect my neon read change?

Why do I need to change my 100% town core reads?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:38 pm

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Lily

Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Nook
Falcon
Tutuu

Really?

I dropped neon to scum and pyxxy to null

But go off. Tell me how I haven't changed my reads at all
So, hasn't changed much at all does mean there's been some change...you understand that, no?

Dropping your lowest TR slot to SR (after of course Wilgy & tutuu both flip green) and moving 60% pyxxy by 10% to null is not much movement at all.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Sabi

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:53 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:52 pm

Oh, you don't remember saying that you were basically town cleared cuz' of your volume of fluff posts, and then I was all over you? You don't recall?

I'm pretty sure you do

Return to “Previous Heists”