Total votes: 10
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:40 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

Why did lily defend falcon and made sure no one voted him eod2?
I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Neon not quickhammering is NAI.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
That's definitely not true. Read her iso and she says she wants tutuu/Sabi wagons because she doesn't think falcon is a hit, but if he has to be a wagon then she prefers tutuu. She didn't outright push tutuu but she was happy to jump on her wagon, and tutuu flipped town.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Hey @WindwardAway, can we talk about Sabi? I know they've been a consistent townread of yours, but I do think this is something worth exploring. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so I'm willing to re-eval, but I do think there is a strong case against Sabi.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 381
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:32 pm Why did neon not let a quick hammer happen falcon when he was L-1 and instead unvoted him?

I know you're likely not going to hear this, but I owe it to the thread to do my due diligence and explore situations.

Lily I don't think really defended Falcon. In fact, I'm starting to think perhaps instead Lily was just pushing more for a Tutuu elim. If I'm right about this, why do you think Lily might have wanted Tutuu elimmed?
That's definitely not true. Read her iso and she says she wants tutuu/Sabi wagons because she doesn't think falcon is a hit, but if he has to be a wagon then she prefers tutuu. She didn't outright push tutuu but she was happy to jump on her wagon, and tutuu flipped town.
FUCKING THANK YOU
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:16 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:11 pm Can someone give me a working definition for "polarized"

Does it just mean like, disconnected

A player who is polarized plays one way for each alignment, and they are distinct from each other.
Ah

So I suck is what they're saying. Good to know.
I disagree that being polarized means you suck. It probably just means you're way better at winning as one alignment. Also it seems like the term gets applied 90% more often than is actually applicable.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 pm @WindwardAway where are you

The game is losing focus
This game is stupid, you guys are going to yeet town.
I'm not actually sure what to think of falcon putting in the effort now but whatever alignment he is, he's doing something.
Im willing to flip Pyxxy first, actually, but if it's wrong I'm probably just going back to falcon.

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
oh well this is weaker reasoning than I hoped, seeing WWA's vote on me

feels like I just got voted for being absent while falcon was active
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Additionally, tutuu was not hard pushing for falcon but had some suspicion on him and also wanted to self-pres. I don't know if lily wanted tutuu dead for that or not. Tutuu's last words came across as lolcatting because she started ranting about Dennis being a good wolf when she'd given nothing to indicate she suspected him before. This is probably the only reason I'm agreeing with falcon, that if Pyxxy is scum then Dennis should be reevaluated. But that doesn't mean falcon is off the hook, either. Tutuu was town, and as such, she wasn't pushing an agenda but she wasn't guaranteed to have a perfect legacy, and for all I know the Dennis thing couldve been wifom just to make wolves take the bait and start pushing him. That's initially what I thought, and why I've firmly insisted on keeping him in the towncore. If falcon is a wolf, that is exactly what he's trying to do now. But I don't know that for sure, and I think one of falcon/Pyxxy needs to flip, and depending on their flip we can take it from there and reconsider where we stand.

I don't want town to destroy the towncore out of paranoia and wifom. We have two wolves left to bag, and they will probably be in coordination to tear us apart until we push each other off the cliff. But that's why I've been trying for most of two days to lie about how confident I am in my reads. I'm probably dying tonight, so I think I should admit it now, but I'm not 100% sure of anything. I just want to push a narrative to keep us grounded, but I'm tired, I don't have the energy, and I feel like after I die you guys are going to point fingers and lose the game, so I don't really know if I should care anymore. I'm sorry this isn't a pep talk, but this is what I'm afraid of.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also I'm sorry for snapping at you, @Neon, it wasn't nice of me. I'm not trying to blame you for anything, I'm just pissed off for various reasons and most of it has nothing to do with this game so I think I should just stay out of the thread.

Good luck, guys.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:15 pm @Seanzie why are you so confident falcon isn't a hit anymore?
It is disingenuous to say that I am confident Falcon isn't a hit. Instead I am not confident that Falcon is a hit.

Town!Falcon can be lazy Falcon, and their play today gth is more reminicnent of town!Falcon than scum!Falcon. I don't think this completely outweighs their full-game play, but it does make me worry.
I don't think I've played with falcon before, or actually maybe I did only once, and so I don't have meta on him but I'm at "we yeet falcon if we have no better options" but I'm starting to feel like I'd rather yeet pyxxy. I don't want to yeet Sabi, but I might conditionally reconsider Dennis if pyxxy flips scum because I think falcon mightve had a point. It doesn't fit perfectly with my worldview, but if I'm wrong then I'm not gonna exclude that possibility.

I don't, however, want to tear the towncore apart. If Pyxxy is town, no more pushing Dennis. I'd go back to falcon or maybe even nook if I have to.
ah okay here's the reasoning

I kinda hate the "well who am I paired with" defense, so I'm going to steal falcon's "what do you gain from my green flip" defense 😎

Like, I don't know how me being town clears Dennis. If anything, it should bring more suspicion onto Dennis for following my vote around D2 and D3. Even today D4 he opened with me and then joined me on unvote, iirc.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:11 pm

The game is losing focus
I'm not actually sure what to think of falcon putting in the effort now but whatever alignment he is, he's doing something.
Im willing to flip Pyxxy first, actually, but if it's wrong I'm probably just going back to falcon.

I've been lowkey pushing you for days because I can't make up my mind. I think one of you has to flip today and I don't know which one is a hit.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

She did say that, but it was close to EoD, and I think it was pretty much locked between Falcon and Tutuu at that point, offering Sabi then did not actually put Sabi in danger, and when you are a wolf with t/t wagons, one of them AFK Falcon, one bouncy Tutuu, it's not unreasonable to push for Tutuu over Falcon to leave Falcon for a later day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 pm I'm sorry, but I think I'm back to wolf!Sabi. I know, it sucks not having her in the towncore, but this explains a lot of why WWA hasn't died, why Rondo died, why Wilgy died, and can explain a lot of Lily's actions.
And you're sure it isn't a frame?
I know exactly why I haven't died, and the reason I know is because I've already confirmed that I predicted their strategy correctly, since I blocked lily's kill.
It has nothing to do with my read on Sabi.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I swear everyone in this game is wolfy, including me
I only get a pass because I blocked a kill lmao
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm Falcon and Neon were quick to push a dennis/me world but jumped on pyxxy quickly
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:25 pm The words coming out of your mouth do not match the facts of the game sabi
You're both right and wrong. I think Neon is disputing that she also jumped from a Dennis/Sabi solve right to voting me (pyxxy). Which is true. While Sabi is just pointing out that that's exactly how falcon moved and you (Neon) seemed like you were going along with me.

This post is meh, though I would have something to glean from this, but I already wrote these sentences so I'm posting it :/
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm

She did say that, but it was close to EoD, and I think it was pretty much locked between Falcon and Tutuu at that point, offering Sabi then did not actually put Sabi in danger, and when you are a wolf with t/t wagons, one of them AFK Falcon, one bouncy Tutuu, it's not unreasonable to push for Tutuu over Falcon to leave Falcon for a later day.
Look at lily's posts again from d1and d2
Look at which players she mentions having reads on, how many times she mentions them, whether those "reads" ever change, and whether she ever interacts with or how she interacts with the players she is talking about.

I think you'll find some interesting answers.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

So much for Nook saying he'd give reads today, huh
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I get that he plays the game how he wants to, when he wants to, but that was an empty promise unless he's coming back super late.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:13 pm

The game is losing focus

I've been lowkey pushing you for days because I can't make up my mind. I think one of you has to flip today and I don't know which one is a hit.
we're good I saw your reasoning like three posts later in my catchup and responded to it

(it's the one where I disagree with how you're analyzing Dennis _but_ I need to read your paragraph about Dennis that's right above this)

Thank you for trying to shake everyone out of the bad vibes zone.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Whatever I'm voting falcon and closing out of this tab. I really should have kept to my retirement
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

+1 to the "Nook, c'mon man" opinion
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 pm

The game is losing focus

we're good I saw your reasoning like three posts later in my catchup and responded to it

(it's the one where I disagree with how you're analyzing Dennis _but_ I need to read your paragraph about Dennis that's right above this)

I actually feel like I'm just contributing to it at this point
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 pm Whatever I'm voting falcon and closing out of this tab. I really should have kept to my retirement
Big mood
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think perhaps killing Falcon today is still the best plan - this is a world that we need to discover.

It is 7v2 right now, so if we miss on Falcon, we go to 5v2. I am strongly leaning towards town!Falcon->chop Sabi tomorrow. I just hope that saying this will be remembered tomorrow, in particular by @WindwardAway @Porscha

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:11 pm We have two wolves left to bag, and they will probably be in coordination to tear us apart until we push each other off the cliff.
Actually, let's tease this out. Would both have been active in the last X hours? Like I haven't considered that anything today could be scum theater but I guess it's possible.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 2]

Post by WindwardAway »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:55 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:26 pm

I'm sorry you're getting that feeling, but if it is based off my comment, I don't think this is a fair assessment. I'm allowed to have some suspicion on you, and I'm still willing to work with you, but I do need to express thoughts about you.

Play the game, try to solve, let's work together. Can you remind me of who is in your towncore and who you suspect currently?
This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Town lead - 75% confidence:
Lily

Town side of null - 60% confidence:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Everyone else scummy pile:
Nook
Falcon
Tutuu

This was 6 days ago, and Sabi's reads really haven't changed much at all. I think you've recently expressed a micro tinfoil on Porscha, but that's about it.
Really?

I dropped neon to scum and pyxxy to null

But go off. Tell me how I haven't changed my reads at all
So, hasn't changed much at all does mean there's been some change...you understand that, no?

Dropping your lowest TR slot to SR (after of course Wilgy & tutuu both flip green) and moving 60% pyxxy by 10% to null is not much movement at all.
What exactly am I supposed to. Move?

Seanzie and wwa and Dennis and Porscha are locked town.

That leaves you Nook pyxxy and neon.
You've had 4 lock town for like a week...so, town move their reads all the time, cuz' they don't know. This is much harder to do for Maf.

It's not that I think you have to move to player X or whatever...it's the fact that your reads just haven't moved a lot in a week...with just 1 Maf flip, I'd think you'd be much more sus, but you're still stuck in your static SRs and Lock TRs
I'm curious why people think Sabi is sus for not moving 4 players out of their locktown when i have the exact same 4 players as locktown, I'm basically an IC, and no one has been giving me shit for it.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 pm Whatever I'm voting falcon and closing out of this tab. I really should have kept to my retirement
Big mood
Can you vote falcon so we cna be done with this please.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:20 pm

The game is losing focus

I actually feel like I'm just contributing to it at this point
Paragraphs innately have bad vibes.

That's why I adapted to writing 1-3 sentence spurts.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:23 pm I think perhaps killing Falcon today is still the best plan - this is a world that we need to discover.

It is 7v2 right now, so if we miss on Falcon, we go to 5v2. I am strongly leaning towards town!Falcon->chop Sabi tomorrow. I just hope that saying this will be remembered tomorrow, in particular by @WindwardAway @Porscha
I'm actually fine with moving back to falcon for today
That does not necessarily mean Pyxxy is off the hook
And it does not necessarily mean that I would want Sabi to flip tomorrow
But I acknowledge your post
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:24 pm
Big mood
For the sake of honest VCA and wagons yeah my unvote was effectively a falcon vote this whole time and while I'm still thinking about things I should put it there to make it clear

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:15 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:49 pm I'm sorry, but I think I'm back to wolf!Sabi. I know, it sucks not having her in the towncore, but this explains a lot of why WWA hasn't died, why Rondo died, why Wilgy died, and can explain a lot of Lily's actions.
And you're sure it isn't a frame?
I know exactly why I haven't died, and the reason I know is because I've already confirmed that I predicted their strategy correctly, since I blocked lily's kill.
It has nothing to do with my read on Sabi.
No, I am not sure it isn't a frame, but I don't think it is. I think that is a bit too obscure, especially to dictate multiple kills, and no one other than me has been pushing those angles, and Sabi is misrepresenting dead townies reads on her, which if I was being unfavorable to them, I'd say they're actively trying to change the threadperception of what these dead townies were saying.

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:23 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pm

This was geared towards Wilgz and Neon who have just resorted to omg sabi wolfy for pushing their scumreads how dare they.

Anyway

I already mentioned it.

Town - 100% confidence:
Wwa
Porscha
You
Dennis

Town lead - 75% confidence:
Lily

Town side of null - 60% confidence:
Pyxxy
Neon
Wilgz

Everyone else scummy pile:
Nook
Falcon
Tutuu

This was 6 days ago, and Sabi's reads really haven't changed much at all. I think you've recently expressed a micro tinfoil on Porscha, but that's about it.
Really?

So, hasn't changed much at all does mean there's been some change...you understand that, no?

Dropping your lowest TR slot to SR (after of course Wilgy & tutuu both flip green) and moving 60% pyxxy by 10% to null is not much movement at all.

You've had 4 lock town for like a week...so, town move their reads all the time, cuz' they don't know. This is much harder to do for Maf.

It's not that I think you have to move to player X or whatever...it's the fact that your reads just haven't moved a lot in a week...with just 1 Maf flip, I'd think you'd be much more sus, but you're still stuck in your static SRs and Lock TRs
I'm curious why people think Sabi is sus for not moving 4 players out of their locktown when i have the exact same 4 players as locktown, I'm basically an IC, and no one has been giving me shit for it.
Because they want to feed Sean paranoia on me and he fuck g ate it all up even tho falcon said infactual things about me it's fine. Because Sean can never find me as town in any town game I have had with him.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

For posterity after falcon said his stuff, vote count was falcon and me on Pyxxy, Seanzie on falcon, and Sabi and neon on Sabi

It's currently Seanzie, Sabi and me on falcon, falcon on Pyxxy, and neon on Sabi
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:25 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:24 pm
Big mood
For the sake of honest VCA and wagons yeah my unvote was effectively a falcon vote this whole time and while I'm still thinking about things I should put it there to make it clear

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Citation for this post:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:47 pm Why do you get to tell us not to hammer though
because of hedgehog when town decided to that hammy whammy was some fucking genius megamind brilliance

I note in my prepared post that actually I think the hammer was fine because of how the day actually played out it's just connected to me feeling tight about clearly no one actually reading my post

and honestly WWA + Sabi are the only reason I think hammering wasn't the end of the world because they actually took the fucking time to use it to solve and talk and investigate and think through what was possible, without those two, and okay let's add Seanzie too he held out for a while and used the time well, honestly during my catchup it seemed like y'all were happy to just let nook and falcon shut down the thread discussion _after_ they let lily do her little antispew/spew dance (I still hate and don't understand the spew terminology)

like it's so incredibly transparent that those two wanted the least amount of discussion possible when all that could be produced from the thread was a better and better POE as we had more time to think about it together

on that note since he seems to be the SOD wagon of choice [VOTE: falcon] aubergine but my solve is falcon/nook and I don't care who goes first
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:55 pm wait what am I doing jfc [VOTE: unvote] aubergine literally cannot trust you fuckers
Ah yes, the good ol' days when I was mega pissed about the hammering. Sleep does wonders for the mind.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:25 pm For posterity after falcon said his stuff, vote count was falcon and me on Pyxxy, Seanzie on falcon, and Sabi and neon on Sabi

It's currently Seanzie, Sabi and me on falcon, falcon on Pyxxy, and neon on Sabi
I'll add that me (pyxxy) and Dennis were also both on unvote at that point in time
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:23 pm I think perhaps killing Falcon today is still the best plan - this is a world that we need to discover.

I'm actually fine with moving back to falcon for today
That does not necessarily mean Pyxxy is off the hook
And it does not necessarily mean that I would want Sabi to flip tomorrow
But I acknowledge your post
Thanks. I agree that Pyxxy is not gone from suspicion, but I do think the wolf!Sabi world needs to be considered. It explains a lot IMO.

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:25 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:23 pm

Really?

Because they want to feed Sean paranoia on me and he fuck g ate it all up even tho falcon said infactual things about me it's fine. Because Sean can never find me as town in any town game I have had with him.
Unfortunately this is the result of you being widely scumread since the beginning of the game

I am perfectly aware that people started reconsidering their stances on you after yesterday when you kept insisting that we chop lily despite her (imo) completely obvious fake claim (and yes, Neon, roleblocker was a setup that possibly existed, but the way lily claimed is nothing like I've ever seen a town PR play). And now that falcon has pushed back on you, everyone else is back to pushing on you, too.

If you're actually a wolf then I'll eat shit for it after this game, I know you aren't hard cleared as town, but I don't think you're playing with an agenda.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Hammer reached, thread locked

I don’t know why votes became hidden but here is the poll:
Dennis
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
38%
Voters: WindwardAway, Seanzie, pyxxy, falcon45ca, Sabiplz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Neon
No votes
Porscha
No votes
pyxxy
No votes
Sabiplz
8%
Voters: Neon
Seanzie
No votes
WindwardAway
No votes
Sleep
No votes
Unvote
8%
Voters: Dennis
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@falcon45ca has been chopped. He was...

Vanilla Town

It is now Night 4, you have ~26 hours to submit night actions.

@Dennis
@falcon45ca
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@Sabiplz
@Seanzie
@WindwardAway
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 5]

Post by Scotty »

Night 4 has ended. @Seanzie has died. He was...

Vanilla Town

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours. Hammer votes will be in effect after 12 hours have passed. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Your post limit for Day 5 are as follows..The first number is your current post count, and the second is that plus 125.

@Dennis - 179 => 304
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - 174 => 299
@Neon - 334 => 459
@Porscha - 239 => 364
@pyxxy - 190 => 315
@Sabiplz - 381 => 506
@WindwardAway - 363 => 488

@Dennis
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@Sabiplz
@WindwardAway
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

K I need to full reread from earlier on what I missed but I didnt like what I saw when I glanced earlier and I would like to promote the idea of good threadstate regardless of ideas shared. It will be figured out and we have the opportunity to be cohesive
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

And yes sean, I saw your post. It is acknowledged
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

the vibes are sad :/
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
No they killed sean to try and get a ML on sabi today but the correct answer is lynch neon
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Which probs has sean rolling over in his grave but it happens
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Uh okay well I forgot the vc didnt change yet but I will vote neon when it does lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted
What made it unnecessary ?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Gonna try to do quick confbias neon read of last posts while I catch up cuz I dont have my PC up yet and gotta hit bed soon but I dont want to leave my opinion hanging with entirely nothing attached to it
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
This post and only this post is when anyone should have been sincerely tr'ing falcon btw
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 3]

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.
Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Should I trust y'all not to hammer? Hammering wilgy really fucked up hedgehog bad + I want time to investigate/re-read/VCA if/when we get told what happened last night.

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first
:really:
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:19 am Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

Q for the crowd: I'm down to vote nook again like I did yesterday but I'm going skiiing tomorrow and won't be online for maybe the next 18 hours starting from this post (+-30 minutes).

jfc

I made two posts D3. Two posts. This post was 50% of my posts.
I will hammer any wagon that I can without remorse
Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
Neon is confident falcon is town before he makes a post that should actually get him read as town. Now that's what I call a pocket (tm)

Return to “Previous Heists”