Racketeer
Posts in topic: 254
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 5]

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:33 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:06 am I'm thinking about sabi

They have hard defended me since like D2 and for what exactly

Hate to be that self aware guy but I have failed to really do much and I'm really beginning to wonder if this is some massive level pocketing going on here. It has been mostly "he's polarized" and I remember specifically quoting that half assed Nook ISO I did

It just feels like they're banking too much on me being generally townread at like D2 or D3 and are tmi'ing me, or are just confbiased
is dennis the new falcon

there are many ways to interpret this question and they're all valid and I accept all answers
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:10 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 am If we had a poll rn I'd probably be on sabi but I currently also consider dennis/pyxxy/neon to be acceptable votes
Why sabi prio
I think lily mightve just tmied sabi as her partner, it's not like an uber confident read but it was one of my main takeaways from reading lily's iso
I guess you're allowed to say this but somehow I don't believe you believe it

who would be your second choice after sabi?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 404
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 4]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:03 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:28 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:19 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:45 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:52 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:46 am
pyxxy wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:24 am

Do you have the same opinion when you're the N-1 vote on a hammer?
Yes
Then why did you leave falcon after putting him on 6 votes aka E-1 during D2?
Because we are W/W let's kill him first
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:00 pm Falcon is town

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:19 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:22 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:20 am
lucy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:07 am holy fuck why is everyone scumreading me
Possibly because it feels like your more concerned with ripping people down and creating divides rather than solving, which is your wolf modus operandi.
Stop agreeing with me...
OK, I paused during Neon's ISO, cuz' something caught my eye...

Why are we TRing Sean? His post here to lucy....that reads like a wolf who's baiting town w/ their wolfy play.
Neon is confident falcon is town before he makes a post that should actually get him read as town. Now that's what I call a pocket (tm)
Falcon literally town told before that. I'm just better at reading falcon than you and that's okay.
If you dont tell me how he town told before then, then I do not believe this statement
I could bother to go find it and I might. But not right now cause I'm busy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:25 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
No they killed sean to try and get a ML on sabi today but the correct answer is lynch neon
Yes... the correct decision is indeed to throw the game and kill an obvious town...
Yeah I mean why not

What makes you obv town? Definitely wasnt your lucy push or lily defense lmao
Actually it was my lily defense. Everyone who's seen me wolf including you knows I bury lily as wolf there every single time.

Fuck. I was the only one willing to look into mechanical possibilities town had zero easy of knowing were untrue... why didn't anyone else even bother to think about that as a possibility for even 1 second?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:21 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:27 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:15 am
Neon wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:59 pm

I'm going to bed well try to make EoD or be here today but I got bipolar and sometimes I just sleep all day like I did yesterday
Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted
What made it unnecessary ?
Well first of all. Because a player can be wrong once and right the next day.

2nd of all. Because it's entire intent was to discredit my thoughts not help the game in any meaningful way.

3rd of all. My thoughts on Lily were derived solely from the possibility she was just telling the truth and nobody would listen to it and I wanted to bring that to attention. That it WAS mech possible. My thoughts on falcon were just because falcon fucking town told.
I'll agree with point 1

Point 2 is that... maybe this is just a personal read of what sabi was saying with their comment because I also make comments like that sometimes. It clearly means they doesnt trust your read and I think that's a valid point to make, but I guess if youd want to make the point that they should have used language like "I dont trust you or your read especially after x" instead of what they did use, then like, I guess. But it's also just sabi imo.

Point 3, do you mean your read came from when she was in thread day 2? Or when she made her claim day 3? Her claim day 3 was... erm... clearly just her doing her best to try and get out of it. Doing her due duty. It shouldnt have been believable imo. So it sorta read to me like you were trying to make it believable by under the guise of "IM JUST BEING TOWNY BY CONSIDERING IT UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU" but like. I cant think of a single reason to go to bat for lily like that in that situation if you're town lol
2. Like anyone here could've asked me to expand. You don't need to attack me for being wrong one day and refuse to listen to anything I say because of it. How does that help town win?

3. It was believable and mech possible. Everything Lily said was mech possible. Nobody even paused for a second and yeah that weirded me out.it weird me out more that Sabi just insisted I was lying and wrong when even WWA and Dennis acknowledged that I was mechanically technically correct and it was indeed a possibility.

Ultimately I voted lily. And I would have regardless in the end. I just wanted to discuss the possibility that Lily was town and get town to talk about that because I did believe that she was.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:55 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:09 am The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help
I don't trust the polarized porscha read

Porscha is probs town... but not cause of polarity
Why am I town then
I have a vibe read on you and it's good.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:11 am I'm not gonna ask why tf I'm alive, I get it, I was wrong blah blah blah.
I was pretty sure Seanzie would be the next one in line to die after me, so that's why I didn't entertain any paranoia on him.
Gonna have to think for a bit but I don't believe Seanzie's death directly incriminates Sabi because it could just be a frame. I want to think this out this time before voting since clearly the solve isn't as straightforward as I thought it was yesterday.
I don't think it matters if I say who I jailed, since I couldve been jailed back.
interesting

flipping back through D5 from SOD
- dennis thinks sabi is sus bc of sean dying "with the solve" (not exact quote)
- Porscha immediately says it's the opposite aka the point of me re-reading, sean nk is to frame sabi
- WWA agrees here about possible framing

feels like I need to re-read seanzie and figure out why he died _besides_ anything to do with sabi
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Season 10 Champs Practice Game [DAY 1]

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:16 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:06 am
Dennis wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:00 am Totally forgot about this

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes
I think this is towny for dennis

I also thought lily is towny
I agree. Towny Den Den.
Good enough for me, welcome to the town core den den
I can say beyond a reasonable doubt this is bad and not a guarantee or a good way to read Dennis.

Do not do this.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:27 am
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:09 am The great shame of this game is that I need three locked town reads and I can only find two and they're polarized porscha and pr wwa

Help

I trust it until I see her break it lol
She has broken out of it a few times. People just don't want to admit it.
Ok, point me to where then
You and me both know I'm not going to do that

Cartomancy was one though

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:48 am

Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted

2nd of all. Because it's entire intent was to discredit my thoughts not help the game in any meaningful way.

3rd of all. My thoughts on Lily were derived solely from the possibility she was just telling the truth and nobody would listen to it and I wanted to bring that to attention. That it WAS mech possible. My thoughts on falcon were just because falcon fucking town told.
I'll agree with point 1

Point 2 is that... maybe this is just a personal read of what sabi was saying with their comment because I also make comments like that sometimes. It clearly means they doesnt trust your read and I think that's a valid point to make, but I guess if youd want to make the point that they should have used language like "I dont trust you or your read especially after x" instead of what they did use, then like, I guess. But it's also just sabi imo.

Point 3, do you mean your read came from when she was in thread day 2? Or when she made her claim day 3? Her claim day 3 was... erm... clearly just her doing her best to try and get out of it. Doing her due duty. It shouldnt have been believable imo. So it sorta read to me like you were trying to make it believable by under the guise of "IM JUST BEING TOWNY BY CONSIDERING IT UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU" but like. I cant think of a single reason to go to bat for lily like that in that situation if you're town lol
2. Like anyone here could've asked me to expand. You don't need to attack me for being wrong one day and refuse to listen to anything I say because of it. How does that help town win?

3. It was believable and mech possible. Everything Lily said was mech possible. Nobody even paused for a second and yeah that weirded me out.it weird me out more that Sabi just insisted I was lying and wrong when even WWA and Dennis acknowledged that I was mechanically technically correct and it was indeed a possibility.

Ultimately I voted lily. And I would have regardless in the end. I just wanted to discuss the possibility that Lily was town and get town to talk about that because I did believe that she was.
hey just wanted to say this is a good post and making me pause and think about this more

I kinda forgot that you had a whole mech moment given there were other parts of D3 that occupied my attention

shame on me for forgetting my mech brethren 🫂
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:03 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:06 pm

Help
Sad cuz that's how I felt about sean and wwa
I'd say I'll be your town core but that's still one short lol
Would you mind giving me like, a one liner for each person in your poe
I mean it's

Sabi - lily mightve tmied them as a partner

Pyxxy/dennis/neon: nothing clears them from being with lily and they aren't polarized afaik
yay glad I kept reading and found the summary
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:40 pm No sorting within groups.

WindwardAway

Porscha

Dennis
Sabiplz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Magical Clear Line (not what you think)
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
pyxxy

Neon
falcon45ca
@WindwardAway
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jfc Falcon has 100 posts...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I thought he had like 50

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:36 am I AM TOWN!

Since some of y'all seemed to have missed it
Tell me where your head is at.
I really haven't read much, but I'll say this...

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

Are there any players you can think of that fit this description?
This post and about every other post after it...

@Porscha

This was the 2nd post Falcon made yesterday.

Also for funs I also town read the first post he made yesterday lol. Like Porscha there's a bunch of town tells before your quoted post... at least 10

ImageImage

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

pyxxy wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:10 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:07 am If we had a poll rn I'd probably be on sabi but I currently also consider dennis/pyxxy/neon to be acceptable votes
Why sabi prio
I think lily mightve just tmied sabi as her partner, it's not like an uber confident read but it was one of my main takeaways from reading lily's iso
I guess you're allowed to say this but somehow I don't believe you believe it

who would be your second choice after sabi?
Neon or you, idc
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:44 am
Dennis wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:01 am Mk so the fact that they didn't kill the uncc'd PR is actually terrifying

So what does this mean? I'm thinking Seanzie might've started catching on and maybe had the solve so I think I'm watching sabi bcuz I remember he started eyebrowing them
No they killed sean to try and get a ML on sabi today but the correct answer is lynch neon
Yes... the correct decision is indeed to throw the game and kill an obvious town...
Yeah I mean why not

Actually it was my lily defense. Everyone who's seen me wolf including you knows I bury lily as wolf there every single time.

Fuck. I was the only one willing to look into mechanical possibilities town had zero easy of knowing were untrue... why didn't anyone else even bother to think about that as a possibility for even 1 second?
I feel so unseen
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:51 am

I'm actually intrigued by this idea Lucy's brought up so I'm gonna drop a lil [VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine because they seem... TOO on topic and into it for being like 3 hours into start of day 1

Bullshit reason, and I don't know this person or if it is normal but I would like to see where this goes

I agree. Towny Den Den.
I can say beyond a reasonable doubt this is bad and not a guarantee or a good way to read Dennis.

Do not do this.
I assume Kate has a good read on dennis, you think that's wrong?

Help

I mean if you can't or won't point me to a game where she broke being polarized idk why you expect me to change my mind lol

And you did it in this post immediately after saying yoh wouldnt anyways lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:44 am

Yeah I mean why not

I feel so unseen
Oh also I resent being told my Lucy push was bad. Lucy was intentionally mimicking wolfy parts of her wolf game as town here. She admitted as much to me when she said something along the lines of "I just did this aswolf so of course I'm going to do it as town"

If your intent as town is to just behave like a wolf so you can get away with wolfy shit when you are a wolf I do not mind pushing that over and over and over.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:46 am

I agree. Towny Den Den.

Do not do this.
Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:47 am

Help

I mean if you can't or won't point me to a game where she broke being polarized idk why you expect me to change my mind lol

I did. I supplied one example off the top of my head. There are others. I will not search for them. Polarization reads lose games and are bad.

People used them on me for way too long and some people still let me get away with way too much cause I have a reputation as being shit at the game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:09 am

I agree. Towny Den Den.

Do not do this.
Yes
Or rather I do not think the read is infallible and is a good way to lose a game in spite of wolfy behaviors.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:02 am

I agree. Towny Den Den.
@Porscha any issues with this?
TownCORE idk but its semantics he is probably town
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:49 am

Help

Why am I town then
Fine but it isnt much better than a meta read lol (maybe even meta is playing into the vibe, idk)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted

I'll agree with point 1

2. Yeah but sabi hardly does that, ever lol

3. Uuuum yes it was technically possible and tbh I cannot really explain why, but I knew lily was hecking lying even if her claim made me raise an eyebrow. It just wasnt ... ah... the claim is technically believable in that scenario, yeah, but... lily wasnt believable. It was an empty claim with no emotion. She was a husk of a person who also claimed to have rbd the most town person in the entire game, which made no sense.

And like, everyone voted lily. She was bussed regardless. So whether you "buried" her when she was already boned or tried to make yourself appear towny by giving her a chance, either way you voted her like everyone else and I just dont really feel like your theory crafting gives you town points there. Sorry
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:12 am

So, it's totally normal and indeed correct to be sus of my slot currently...I bet there's Maf who are semi-shielding me, or at least not pushing me.

@Porscha

Also for funs I also town read the first post he made yesterday lol. Like Porscha there's a bunch of town tells before your quoted post... at least 10
I personally believe falcon is a good enough player to emulate those kinds of a posts as a wolf even if you happened to find them towny enough to act extremely confident towards your read on him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like that specific example is like. An easy post for a wolf to make. "I havent read the game. Let's look at omgus possibilities" lol ok like if that's a hard town tell for falcon to make then what isnt? He could say pert near anything and youd tr him
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Did falcon make some potentially towny posts before the one that cemented it for me? Posts that would perhaps point towards him being town? Sure. But extreme confidence that you acted with? Doubtful
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Yeah I mean why not

I feel so unseen
Oh also I resent being told my Lucy push was bad. Lucy was intentionally mimicking wolfy parts of her wolf game as town here. She admitted as much to me when she said something along the lines of "I just did this aswolf so of course I'm going to do it as town"

If your intent as town is to just behave like a wolf so you can get away with wolfy shit when you are a wolf I do not mind pushing that over and over and over.
I mean sure I made a post with the sentiment of "you can't play like the color brown every game to be unreadable and then be mad when you arent readable" in regards to lucy... but I feel like there was something about your push that was leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'll have to read it again to be fair though. I did dislike a post lily made, something something wouldnt it be funny if tutuu and someone else were something and neon was y" ugh I wish I had more time to do back reading. I'm convinced there are answers there
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:11 am

I did. I supplied one example off the top of my head. There are others. I will not search for them. Polarization reads lose games and are bad.

People used them on me for way too long and some people still let me get away with way too much cause I have a reputation as being shit at the game.
If I told you you werent shit at the game rn youd come back and tell me you are, you fucking gremlin lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

The sabi timer is ticking :/
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:36 am
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:49 am

Help

Why am I town then
Fine but it isnt much better than a meta read lol (maybe even meta is playing into the vibe, idk)
There's reasons I just won't articulate them for various reasons so I say vibes. It's easier.

None of them are meta though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:43 am

Just like lily was town?

Hmm
Unnecessary shade noted

I'll agree with point 1

2. Yeah but sabi hardly does that, ever lol

3. Uuuum yes it was technically possible and tbh I cannot really explain why, but I knew lily was hecking lying even if her claim made me raise an eyebrow. It just wasnt ... ah... the claim is technically believable in that scenario, yeah, but... lily wasnt believable. It was an empty claim with no emotion. She was a husk of a person who also claimed to have rbd the most town person in the entire game, which made no sense.

And like, everyone voted lily. She was bussed regardless. So whether you "buried" her when she was already boned or tried to make yourself appear towny by giving her a chance, either way you voted her like everyone else and I just dont really feel like your theory crafting gives you town points there. Sorry
That is not how I play wolf and you know it. So why are you acting like it's how I would play wolf here?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:45 am
Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:12 am

@Porscha

I personally believe falcon is a good enough player to emulate those kinds of a posts as a wolf even if you happened to find them towny enough to act extremely confident towards your read on him
I personally believe falcon was so blatantly obviously towny that it's actually kinda sad that people just allowed sabi to insist it was game throwing too look outside falcon.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:48 am Did falcon make some potentially towny posts before the one that cemented it for me? Posts that would perhaps point towards him being town? Sure. But extreme confidence that you acted with? Doubtful
I've read falcon wrong like... twice... I'm very confident in my ability to read falcon lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:52 am

Yeah I mean why not

I feel so unseen

I mean sure I made a post with the sentiment of "you can't play like the color brown every game to be unreadable and then be mad when you arent readable" in regards to lucy... but I feel like there was something about your push that was leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I'll have to read it again to be fair though. I did dislike a post lily made, something something wouldnt it be funny if tutuu and someone else were something and neon was y" ugh I wish I had more time to do back reading. I'm convinced there are answers there
Maybe there are. They aren't the answers you think they are though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:53 am

If I told you you werent shit at the game rn youd come back and tell me you are, you fucking gremlin lmao
Yes. Probably.

But the question is WHY do I think I'm shit at the game. And the answer is because a lot of fucking people keep telling me I am. And than I fuck up and kill a town Lucy or town read a wolf lily and go... oh yeah they are right.

So when I have a good game I get all happy and cry and get excited and confident and than I fuck something up and get told I suck again and go yeah i do.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

But also I'm changing the way I play mafia permanently... so...

Going back to what got me to champs and not what everyone tells me I'm supposed to do

ImageImage

I'm gonna at least glance at cartomancy later

Polarization reads *when applied accurately* win a lot more games than they lose lol

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:12 am

I agree. Towny Den Den.

Do not do this.
Yes
Or rather I do not think the read is infallible and is a good way to lose a game in spite of wolfy behaviors.
Ok, what do you think his wolfy behaviors are?

Porscha wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:52 am

Yeah I mean why not

I feel so unseen

Wouldn't it be funny if tutu and sabi were mafia and Neon was town stuck between them was the comment iirc

Ftr I don't think you suck I just approach the game differently/formulate reads in different ways

I want to make sure you don't feel like I'm ever attacking you or implying you're bad or suck, we just see the game differently
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:48 am

I agree. Towny Den Den.

Do not do this.
Yes
I've outlined them. He feels stale. His reads are absent. He's has no nuance of thought.

His random sudden self awareness over Sabis treatment of his slot felt like distancing. This is pre flipping and stupid but it pinged me.

His reads just generally don't feel right out or well formed.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:53 am Ftr I don't think you suck I just approach the game differently/formulate reads in different ways

I want to make sure you don't feel like I'm ever attacking you or implying you're bad or suck, we just see the game differently
Yeah no that's fine that's different everyone plays mafia different. I'm a huge proponent of letting people play mafia their own way and never telling someone their style of play is bad or wrong...

I hate scum hunting at least partially cause it feels like I'm saying there's only one correct way to play the game and I don't actually believe that...it's why I'm going back to my old style of just looking for town and making a poe out of people I don't TR instead of looking for scummy behaviors.

I'm better at that.

Speaking of. Someone once told me the best way to read sabi is to articulate why they are town not why they are scum.

Why is sabi town? Nobody answered this or I missed it if you did

ImageImage

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:48 am

Do not do this.
Yes
I've outlined them. He feels stale. His reads are absent. He's has no nuance of thought.

His random sudden self awareness over Sabis treatment of his slot felt like distancing. This is pre flipping and stupid but it pinged me.

His reads just generally don't feel right out or well formed.
I'll consider this when I'm not about to pass out lol, thanks

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:53 am Ftr I don't think you suck I just approach the game differently/formulate reads in different ways

Yeah no that's fine that's different everyone plays mafia different. I'm a huge proponent of letting people play mafia their own way and never telling someone their style of play is bad or wrong...

I hate scum hunting at least partially cause it feels like I'm saying there's only one correct way to play the game and I don't actually believe that...it's why I'm going back to my old style of just looking for town and making a poe out of people I don't TR instead of looking for scummy behaviors.

I'm better at that.

Speaking of. Someone once told me the best way to read sabi is to articulate why they are town not why they are scum.

Why is sabi town? Nobody answered this or I missed it if you did
<3

And I don't think sabi is town so I'm the wrong person to ask lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Meh it was a reply to you but meant for the thread in general

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok uhh what do I have to answer here

1. Porscha asked so I'll tell you, I jailed Nook last night. No idea if that went through or not.

2. Why is Sabi town? Definitely not from their pushes lol, and also not from their self-vote and AtE. But I felt that the indignation they had when pushing their reads was genuine, that they believed what they were saying and believed their reads were correct.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Idk I still don't think it's Dennis because I'm stubborn
I do acknowledge that those of you suspecting him have ~believable reasons but I can't help but feel icky about the Dennis push like there's at least one wolf on it

Return to “Previous Heists”