FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9]

Post by Marmot »

RIP Dom. I hope Chick made the right choice there.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

See ya in the next life, brotha Dom.

DFaraday, what do you think of Ambray's lynch?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Dom »

[rude]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote:See ya in the next life, brotha Dom.

DFaraday, what do you think of Ambray's lynch?
Well, I was totally wrong about Ambray, and I wouldn't necessarily find anyone suspicious for voting Ambray per se, since imo there was a reasonable basis for suspecting her. But I think if there were any late voters for Ambray who also voted for you last time around, we'll be most likely to find a baddie who was just latching on to the most prominent case.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

My analysis of the past couple of lynches is baffling, to say the least.

Tink voted for MR, and Simon, who was apparently civ, vouched for her, so I think Tink is alright.

MM replaced BWT, who was killed by Grem and then rezzed, so he's almost certainly not part of the baddie team. It looks like Chick killed while BWT was dead, so MM can't be him either.

Splints cast the deciding vote on MR, so she's almost certainly not on the bad team.

BR voted for MR, so she has that in her favor. Otherwise I have no real opinion on BR.

Snowy voted for LC, then in the most recent lynch voted Ambray, then abruptly switched back to me. I know he seems to have had a connection to Made, but his recent behavior does give me pause.

FZ is one I need to look at in the morning, when I'm more fully energized.

LC I'm pretty sure is not on the bad team (although if he is then I'd need to rethink everything I've done up til now).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

DFaraday wrote:My analysis of the past couple of lynches is baffling, to say the least.

Tink voted for MR, and Simon, who was apparently civ, vouched for her, so I think Tink is alright.

MM replaced BWT, who was killed by Grem and then rezzed, so he's almost certainly not part of the baddie team. It looks like Chick killed while BWT was dead, so MM can't be him either.

Splints cast the deciding vote on MR, so she's almost certainly not on the bad team.

BR voted for MR, so she has that in her favor. Otherwise I have no real opinion on BR.

Snowy voted for LC, then in the most recent lynch voted Ambray, then abruptly switched back to me. I know he seems to have had a connection to Made, but his recent behavior does give me pause.

FZ is one I need to look at in the morning, when I'm more fully energized.

LC I'm pretty sure is not on the bad team (although if he is then I'd need to rethink everything I've done up til now).
This is a good analysis.
I was under the assumption that the two civs who could communicate are Made and Snow, but Simon vouched for Tink. Who are the two townies with BTSC?

I can see LC as Chicks, as well as Splints, you and BR, and less as MR's team.
If Snow wasn't lying, he's a civ.

By the way, wasn't there a silencer or something in the game? I remember both Roxy and MP being quiet for a whole day, and saying something about it. If so, we haven't seen anyone silenced recently that I noticed, so if there was, maybe it means a baddie was NK.
Also, do you think Sally is still alive? I would really like your thoughts on that.

Sorry, but I won't be here for the next 30 hours.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Post by Snow Dog »

I've considered LC as Chick too if you look back. Sally I think died unless someone can confirm otherwise.

Not sure if Dom was civ. But my vote today will be either for Faraday or Kon.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

FZ. wrote: I was under the assumption that the two civs who could communicate are Made and Snow, but Simon vouched for Tink. Who are the two townies with BTSC?
Flo and Ramone had BTSC, so Occam's Razor suggests that Snowy is probably Ramone. But British Intel also have BTSC, and seem to basically be civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have not been contacted by Sally at all, so I would imagine she's been dead for a while... but again, if anyone can suggest otherwise, that would be a welcome thing to hear.

My vote will go to DFaraday today, for being Chick Hicks. Here's why:

- If you assume (as I do) that MP07 was a baddie, then it was DF who was targeted, and survived, on Night 1.
- I figured that meant he's Lightning McQueen, and that's why I have said that I trust him for a while now.
- Ambray was just lynched as Lightning McQueen, so DF survived for some other reason. I think that Chick Hicks can survive a nightkill in his Secret, and that's hat happened on Night 1.
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Long Con has to be Professor Z.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Tink wrote:Long Con has to be Professor Z.
Nope, I am not he.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Why do you say so?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Why do you say so?
I'm very interested to hear this, because I'm really not him. What do you think of my DF theory, MM?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:I have not been contacted by Sally at all, so I would imagine she's been dead for a while... but again, if anyone can suggest otherwise, that would be a welcome thing to hear.

- If you assume (as I do) that MP07 was a baddie, then it was DF who was targeted, and survived, on Night 1.
- I figured that meant he's Lightning McQueen, and that's why I have said that I trust him for a while now.
- Ambray was just lynched as Lightning McQueen, so DF survived for some other reason. I think that Chick Hicks can survive a nightkill in his Secret, and that's hat happened on Night 1.
Or Ambray was a seemer and we were all actually right. That's not a possibility I see you accidentally forgetting.

My belief was that MP is Lightning, and I think there is good enough reason to believe it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Addendum, I do not agree. I've also had a fairly civ read on DF this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:I have not been contacted by Sally at all, so I would imagine she's been dead for a while... but again, if anyone can suggest otherwise, that would be a welcome thing to hear.

Or Ambray was a seemer and we were all actually right. That's not a possibility I see you accidentally forgetting.

My belief was that MP is Lightning, and I think there is good enough reason to believe it.
I didn't accidentally forget that possibility. I just know that Ambray was the real Lightning McQueen, that's all.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Can you expand on this?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I didn't accidentally forget that possibility. I just know that Ambray was the real Lightning McQueen, that's all.
You know? Is this me saying don't lynch Made know?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

If by that, you mean 100% sure... then yes.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok

So what do you think of Black Rock?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Long Con's votes have been crazy and I don't like them.
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Do you know that because you are bad? :eye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My votes haven't been crazy at all. No, I know that for another reason.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Ok

So what do you think of Black Rock?
She's been very quiet this game. I don't think she's a baddie, I think she'd be more involved as a baddie. She's a possible Chick Hicks, I was thinking about her being that role when she mentioned that she can never trust MP and Dom, and then they were both killed by Chick... but I don't think that's true anymore, because I really think that DF is Chick.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Hang on LC, let me try to get this in order. You were confident that I was Lightning, then when Ambray came back as Lightning, you are suddenly SURE that she was the real Lightning and not the seemer? And on top of that, you're now very confident that I'm Chick? Quite the turn around you've had here with little explanation.

I'm thinking Chick is probably BR, or less likely, Splints. And Tink might be on to something about LC, in which case the last lynch would have been two members of the same team up for lynching.

Also, why are you assuming that MP was bad?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm assuming MP was bad because I believe that the case I made against him and Dom was accurate. I don't expect you to agree with anything I said, DF, I understand.

I know that Ambray was not the Seemer. I'm only "suddenly SURE" insomuch as her death was "sudden". When I saw her role in the lynch, there was a "sudden" and easy logical connection I made that told me she's definitely Lightning McQueen.

Ok, DF, if you want it to be MP that survived the Night 1 kill, then how did he do it? He wasn't McQueen and he wasn't Chick Hicks - why don't YOU come up with a theory that's more believable? :srsnod: I'm just going with what's most likely. There's a few secrets in the roles, and the one that far outweighs the others for having a NK-survive is Chick, and MP wasn't Chick. You were targeted, and you survived, because you are Chick Hicks. Simplest explanation was that you are Lightning McQueen, but that was proven false, so next most likely is you are Chick.
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Long Con wrote:I'm assuming MP was bad because I believe that the case I made against him and Dom was accurate. I don't expect you to agree with anything I said, DF, I understand.

I know that Ambray was not the Seemer. I'm only "suddenly SURE" insomuch as her death was "sudden". When I saw her role in the lynch, there was a "sudden" and easy logical connection I made that told me she's definitely Lightning McQueen.

Ok, DF, if you want it to be MP that survived the Night 1 kill, then how did he do it? He wasn't McQueen and he wasn't Chick Hicks - why don't YOU come up with a theory that's more believable? :srsnod: I'm just going with what's most likely. There's a few secrets in the roles, and the one that far outweighs the others for having a NK-survive is Chick, and MP wasn't Chick. You were targeted, and you survived, because you are Chick Hicks. Simplest explanation was that you are Lightning McQueen, but that was proven false, so next most likely is you are Chick.
I'm still not sold on the MP case, tbh.

Do you know if the Seemer is dead then? That would seem to be the most conclusive proof that she is really Lightning.

I see a few simple solutions just by looking over the roles: Sarge could have blocked the killer, Mater could have protected me or MP, or British Intel could have some secret protection going on. Things are not as clear cut as you would make it seem.

And since I'm obviously not voting myself, I will *vote LC*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Night 8]

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:Splints, you haven't shared any thoughts since I came back. Care to tell us what you think?
Yes, I know, sorry. I'm around but I've really been failing. At the moment I am looking into DF and BR. I think some good points have been made for both.
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I agree that one of those protective roles might have done something, but I think it's a lot less likely. Also, the way Epig did it - the target of the kill was not revealed. It's a lot more likely that he did so in order to obfuscate who got targeted, protecting the LMS.

Hedgeowl was Mater. If she protected you or DF from a baddie nightkill, she should have said something indicating that you weren't bad... though she was barely playing, so who knows. Did she even send in a protect night 1? :shrug:

Roxy was Sarge. Maybe she roleblocked a baddie Night 1. If you can find evidence of that, then that might make you seem less guilty to me, but as it stands... you're Chick Hicks, DF.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

You make too many assumptions LC.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Snow Dog wrote:You make too many assumptions LC.
Ok, well, when I'm proven right, I'll look to you to acknowledge it. I made a big assumption that your trust in Made meant you had Civvie BTSC, and you seemed pretty comfortable with that. I have at least presented a case that DF is Chick. It's more than you or anyone else has done, the only other accusations I've seen are "so-and-so could be Chicks, because I could imagine it being so".
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

LC, I don't think that the secret Chicks has is surviving a night kill. I think it has something to do with the "hate ties", and I don't see how surviving a kill is related. If that's your main reasoning for thinking DF is a baddie, then I'd have to agree with him that there are better explanations for surviving the NK.

The way I see it, I think Chicks would want to keep a low profile, if he stands a chance of being the last one standing. He can't be too "in your face" or annoy anyone, nor can he be too quiet, though those who want to lynch the quiet ones have already been NK, and if I'm not wrong, they were killed by Chicks (llama, MP for example). So BR and Splints are certainly a possibility. Moreover, Chicks killed Dom tonight, and if he listened to me, he killed a person that I thought was a baddie. Who among the players was more likely to listen to me?

Splints, why are you failing? Have you been travelling a lot lately? Or is there another reason you're not contributing?

But I think that it's more important that we focus on the baddie team today.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

This is how the MR's lynch went:

Long Con
Dom (3), Mister Rearranger (10), Ambray (11), Tink (15), Snow Dog (16)
29%

Mister Rearranger
Simon (7), DFaraday (8), FZ. (9), Long Con (12), Black Rock (14), fingersplints (17)
35%

Black Rock
Metalmarsh89 (4)
6%

And this is how the last lynch went:

Ambray
Dom (2), Metalmarsh89 (3), Long Con (5), DFaraday (6), Black Rock (9)
38%

Black Rock
No votes

DFaraday
Ambray (4), Snow Dog (12), Tink (13)
23%

Dom
FZ. (10)
8%

MM, why did you vote BR on the first lynch, and why did you change it to Ambray the following lynch?

I want to think about this for a minute, but welcome any analysis of these two lynches back to back
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Tink, so you think LC is on the baddie team, and DF Chicks?

MM, why did you vote LC? Sorry if I missed your explanation
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

FZ. wrote:But I think that it's more important that we focus on the baddie team today.
That is true, because it's the baddies' kill tonight. Not to mention that anyone could be a re-wired recruit of Professor Z, joining the baddie team. Even (especially?) the people that everyone has more trust in. I just don't know who the baddies are, I'm a lot more sure of DF.

A DF lynch can wait until tomorrow though, Chicks doesn't kill again until tomorrow night.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:LC, I don't think that the secret Chicks has is surviving a night kill. I think it has something to do with the "hate ties", and I don't see how surviving a kill is related. If that's your main reasoning for thinking DF is a baddie, then I'd have to agree with him that there are better explanations for surviving the NK.

The way I see it, I think Chicks would want to keep a low profile, if he stands a chance of being the last one standing. He can't be too "in your face" or annoy anyone, nor can he be too quiet, though those who want to lynch the quiet ones have already been NK, and if I'm not wrong, they were killed by Chicks (llama, MP for example). So BR and Splints are certainly a possibility. Moreover, Chicks killed Dom tonight, and if he listened to me, he killed a person that I thought was a baddie. Who among the players was more likely to listen to me?

Splints, why are you failing? Have you been travelling a lot lately? Or is there another reason you're not contributing?

But I think that it's more important that we focus on the baddie team today.
I am failing for having missed several votes. When this game started I was staying with family in NY, and then came home to London. I've been home for a couple weeks now, but had to settle, adjust to different time zone, and spend some time with my husband. It's proven more difficult to get back into the game.
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I seriously doubt that LC is on MR's team. At the time MR had 3 votes, LC had one (Dom) and DF had one (Ambray). He chose to put his vote on LC. If they were working together, why not put his vote on DF? So if anyone was working with MR out of the two, it's DF.

So that leaves LC to possibly be Chicks, but I see nothing supporting it more than any other player for the moment, so I don't get the votes on LC. Which makes me very worried.

Also, I saw this role and I wonder, could he force people to vote what he wants them to vote?
Professor Z
Rewires cars to work for him. *Secret*

Why isn't anyone here when I finally am? :(
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I am here!
I think those are very good points. Do you think one of those votes for LC is forced?
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

fingersplints wrote:I am here!
I think those are very good points. Do you think one of those votes for LC is forced?
What do you think? :p About everything I mean. Who do you think is bad?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

FZ. wrote:Tink, so you think LC is on the baddie team, and DF Chicks?
Yes. The only thing bothering me is that Long Con voted for Mister Reannager. Would he vote for a teammate? :llama:
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I am here!
What do you think? :p About everything I mean. Who do you think is bad?
MM's vote seems fishy. I don't even remember him saying why he was voting LC. maybe he had to vote LC?
Gro-oo-ovy
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Tink wrote:
Yes. The only thing bothering me is that Long Con voted for Mister Reannager. Would he vote for a teammate? :llama:
Did you read what I wrote about MR voting for LC when DF had the same number of votes? So the question is not only would LC vote for a team mate, but would MR do the same when he had no reason to do so?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

FZ. wrote:
Tink wrote:
Did you read what I wrote about MR voting for LC when DF had the same number of votes? So the question is not only would LC vote for a team mate, but would MR do the same when he had no reason to do so?
So do you think it makes him bad or not? Also, can you say why you've been less helpful this game?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:I seriously doubt that LC is on MR's team. At the time MR had 3 votes, LC had one (Dom) and DF had one (Ambray). He chose to put his vote on LC. If they were working together, why not put his vote on DF? So if anyone was working with MR out of the two, it's DF.

So that leaves LC to possibly be Chicks, but I see nothing supporting it more than any other player for the moment, so I don't get the votes on LC. Which makes me very worried.

Also, I saw this role and I wonder, could he force people to vote what he wants them to vote?
Professor Z

I have never been forced to vote. Anyway, as I believe LC to be possibly Chicks I guess he is potentially handy to have around. So I'll vote elsewhere.

My biggest suspects are DF and BR.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:I seriously doubt that LC is on MR's team. At the time MR had 3 votes, LC had one (Dom) and DF had one (Ambray). He chose to put his vote on LC. If they were working together, why not put his vote on DF? So if anyone was working with MR out of the two, it's DF.

Professor Z

I have never been forced to vote. Anyway, as I believe LC to be possibly Chicks I guess he is potentially handy to have around. So I'll vote elsewhere.

The people who I don't think belong to the lemons, are you, Tink LC and me, naturally. Which leaves: DF, Splints, MM and BR.

Splints, BR and DF voted for MR, and MM voted for BR that day. But he could have saved MR if he is a baddie, though maybe he couldn't be here. What hours is MM usually here?

Then, there's the question of Ambray's real identity. Do you think LC is lying about her being the real Lightning? Why would he do that? If he isn't lying, look at the people who voted for her:
MM, Dom, DF and BR. The same people we can not decide on. Hmm
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Professor Z

The people who I don't think belong to the lemons, are you, Tink LC and me, naturally. Which leaves: DF, Splints, MM and BR.

Splints, BR and DF voted for MR, and MM voted for BR that day. But he could have saved MR if he is a baddie, though maybe he couldn't be here. What hours is MM usually here?

Then, there's the question of Ambray's real identity. Do you think LC is lying about her being the real Lightning? Why would he do that? If he isn't lying, look at the people who voted for her:

It's a pickle, no doubt about it. I've been looking at the polls and it's hard to pin anyone down.
I have a feeling MM is civ. Because as soon as BWT was rezzed we had a message from a character we hadn't previously had one from. Or since worringly.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mr The King.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Professor Z

If we didn't get any since, wouldn't that mean it's not him?

It's a pickle, no doubt about it. I've been looking at the polls and it's hard to pin anyone down.
I have a feeling MM is civ. Because as soon as BWT was rezzed we had a message from a character we hadn't previously had one from. Or since worringly.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Sorry, I put inside the post. I asked, if we didn't get anything since, doesn't that mean it's not him?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Who among DF, BR, and Splints, is most likely to throw a team mate under the bus?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Tink wrote:
So do you think it makes him bad or not? Also, can you say why you've been less helpful this game?
Are you asking yourself this?
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Professor Z

MM replaced bwt so is likely a civvie. MM is usually around later I believe. I'd have to look at when DF and BR voted.
I have a bit of a problem with LC. I think he is less likely to be a baddie, because of the vote for MR, but I don't know that I trust him. I do not see what he would gain from lying about Ambray being the real McQueen.
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”