Total votes: 14
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I am less convinced that falcon is town though
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

@Neon thank you.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?
I fought time but lost. That's what's changed. I'll see what I can do.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:00 pm

See, this is what I would call a "pressure vote."

I'm pressuring falcon into answering my questions because it's a "pressure vote." So many questions.

I'm also making other people (and maybe falcon's teammates) talk more about falcon because this is a "pressure vote."

It sucks when I label something a "pressure vote" because it exposes my ploy.
What's your question?
Questions? I already got an answer.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No.

If you had to guess, what would Sean's reason be for not being in favor of voting my slot?
I don't know. But Seanzie answered:
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:36 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:00 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:52 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
No.
See, this is what I would call a "pressure vote."

I'm pressuring falcon into answering my questions because it's a "pressure vote." So many questions.

I'm also making other people (and maybe falcon's teammates) talk more about falcon because this is a "pressure vote."

It sucks when I label something a "pressure vote" because it exposes my ploy.
I don't care, still no. Falcon is never a good vote D1.
Do you feel Seanzie has a good enough rapport with you to call that?

It's not rapport based, it's just he's personally witnessed multiple D1 town falcon lynches.

It's NAI for Sean to not want to flip me D1
Also multiple D1 wolf!Falcon elims that lead to town losses.
This sounds like a lot of goofy sportsbetting trends I see regularly. "The Washington Nationals are 7-1 in home games on a Wednesday when their starting pitcher is a righty." That sort of thing.

But okay. You'd be cool voting off falcon Day 2 then? :grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:08 am
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:31 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:22 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:53 amFeels weird ngl
what feels weird?
SVS の動作
please, Neon, explain what these symbols represent as part of your post/thoughts.
"behavior of" is what I got.

When I was in the sixth grade, I tried to impress a girl with my "Japanese" skills by quoting a popular arcade fighting game. I received no 薔薇.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:44 pm Wasn't impressed with IT part 1 though. Hoping this is better.
You would have been better served if you read the book making cool voice-overs for your kids <3 the movies SUCKED imho.
I think the made-for-TV Tim Curry one is fun, but this one just plods along.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:12 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:42 am
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:59 am There is someone else who said something like “falcon is notorious for his anti spew” (paraphrasing here) but if falcon is mafia look at whoever this person is
Quoting myself for my own records; it was sean
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:22 pm
2.) Falcon's biggest strength IMO as a wolf is anti-spew. It is very hard to use Falcon's ISO to find their partner's post-flip, and people who try more often end up misyeeting rather than hitting teammates.
If falcon were to flip mafia, major :eye: to Sean as this feels like a set up of “oh hey don’t read too much into what he posted!”
I've said this like every game ever.
Such as? I know I poo-pooed it, but I'm interested in the "Bad Falcon dies Day 1, civilians lose" trend.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:40 am For me, I know it's town Roxy when she comes in with a big reads list and rains her honesty down on us. Haven't seen this yet, so until it happens, I'm not sure. As for Splints, it's super hard for me to tell her bad from her good game. She a reluctant baddie I know, but she also is quiet when town, so looking for some insight there.
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?

What say you regarding Roxy, S~V~S?

(Sorry if you already talked about this. I'll get there.)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:22 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.
Yay ty

But what is botd
"body on the deck" :mafia:
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:53 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:59 am There is someone else who said something like “falcon is notorious for his anti spew” (paraphrasing here) but if falcon is mafia look at whoever this person is
2.) Falcon's biggest strength IMO as a wolf is anti-spew. It is very hard to use Falcon's ISO to find their partner's post-flip, and people who try more often end up misyeeting rather than hitting teammates.
If falcon were to flip mafia, major :eye: to Sean as this feels like a set up of “oh hey don’t read too much into what he posted!”
Such as? I know I poo-pooed it, but I'm interested in the "Bad Falcon dies Day 1, civilians lose" trend.
Since idk if he'll show up before eod I am here

If you look at cosmere mafia, I am pretty sure falcon got voted d1, flipped maf, then town lost without getting another mafia. I know this is just one example, but seanzie has been here much longer than me so I assume he's got more experience with this phenomenon

But I will say that seanzie does indeed do this most games I've played with him and falcon
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:35 am GTH. No sorting within groups.

S~V~S
Epignosis
Roxy

fingersplints

Lemonfairy
DrWilgy

falcon45ca
Neon
SixStrings

Dennis
Matahari

Syn
What have I done to earn a spot of there?

Somebody else had me up top too.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:22 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:20 pm since you are here, Seanzie, why do you have Epi as such a solid read? I am curious bc I have always had a hard time reading him.
Epi's SVS read was the one that started the SVS fever. I thought it was a solid take and likely came from town trying to find town.
I hate being behind.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:28 pm It was a solid true take but one that any OG player could point out - which we all did.

But thanks bc for me he is a notoriously hard read.
I've only played a few games with Epi, but I've always found them relatively easy to read.
:pout:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:58 pm Epignosis was because of the vote on falcon and then saying it was a pressure vote, which tbh I felt wasn't necessary to say
You could say it was...meta. :noble:
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine unless something changes in the next hour and a half.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:30 pm This game state is the worst I've seen in a while.

2 town wagons. People being too busy telling each other how amazing they are to look at the actual game state and realize the thread is in shambles. Town probably already lost there's no cohesion

So that's cool.

I'd love to build a town core but this is all I got

DrWilgy
Neon
S~V~S
Syn

I'm pretty confident in this town core. I'd love to solve a game of mafia.
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:20 pm I think both Syn and Falcon are town
Why didn't Falcon make the list?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:20 pm I am less convinced that falcon is town though
Next page. Of course. Why is that?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 54

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:30 pm This game state is the worst I've seen in a while.

2 town wagons. People being too busy telling each other how amazing they are to look at the actual game state and realize the thread is in shambles. Town probably already lost there's no cohesion

So that's cool.

I'd love to build a town core but this is all I got

DrWilgy
Neon
S~V~S
Syn

I'm pretty confident in this town core. I'd love to solve a game of mafia.

Let's talk @S~V~S you are either mafia caught for the wrong reasons early and your team came with a hard defense of you early that every other town bought into OR more likely you are just thread spewed town.

If you are mafia that will become so easily and readily apparent so I'm happy to assume you are town for now. IF we assume that you are town than do you think it's more likely that woofers pocketed the fuck out of you by defending you? Or that woofers sit in the extremely limited voices that dared question a post in a thread in a game of mafia?

I know which one I dare say the woofers are in. Somebody is pocketing you SVS. Who is it?

And let's talk about reading into a post made in the thread. It is my duty as a player in this game to analyze the content of the thread. I do not regret and will never apologize for reading into a post. I still find it odd. I still find the extremely overly enthusiastic defense of SVS from 75 angles at once odd.

OK, this is where I left off when I got in my car. I haven't read past this although I see there are quite a few posts.

Like I said, I also think you and Wilgy are town.

As for the pocketing, oh yeah, there was a whole lot of that going on. Everyone except you and syn, for sure, and I might give it to Lemon too. It was gratifying but I don't think I much took it into account.

This was my last reads post, changes/modifications in pink:
S~V~S wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm I want to thank everyone for all the pocketing, and since almost everyone did it, I feel refreshingly uninfluenced by it.

Some things so far have not changed for me. I lean civ on Neon. I lean more wolfy on syn than I did this AM, mainly for the stated desire to go after low posters on Day One. Those folks have the same odds of randing civ as any of us, and if they're town, force the woofs to NK them if they want to win. Or sort them later in the POE.

Otherwise, my only experience with syn is Party Crasher, which is no experience at all. I'm sure they got a better look at my game than I got at theirs. So I'm more likely to rely on the opinions of others re syn.

I am conflicted on syn. That is kinda wrapped up in Lemon for me. I searched her iso for 'Syn" and there were 31 results; of those about 10 were clear statements of "I townread Syn".

I am going to reread Splints, her posts seem a bit ... I dunno, following the crowd a bit? I am still feeling a bit squidgy about Splints. Not towncore, but not convinced of wolfiness.

I always think Dennis is bad, lol, but I'm warming up to his game here. @Dennis , I saw you posted on Splints, on the fact that she is posting at all being AI. What do you think of what she is saying? Dennis has moved to civ side for me

I saw Sixes reply, and I'm still processing it. It seemed sincere, but I'm not sure it answered my question. So not my likeliest vote as of now, but not my least likely either. I saw his response to my "?", but not sure I believed it

No real opinion on Falcon yet, I misread him alot when I first started playing with him so i'm fairly cautious about him, and i haven't found any hooks or tells that help me sort him as of yet. @Neon I would have to rely on your read here, and possibly Seans, as he always looks exactly the same to me

I feel pretty good about Sean, mainly tone, no other reason. He seems very laid back, relaxed. Not the same as he felt in GOC where we were bad teammates. Samesies

Epi had zero reason as a baddie to point out what he did about my reaction to a host post. He can fool me better than most, but as of now, as I said, I don't see why he would bother making the post he did if he was bad. Also same

Same for Wilgy, and his level of solve is good, and he isn't posting go along to get along opinions. I'm not as sure about Lemon as he is, I still think Lemon was sincere in his reasons for pushing me. Lemon doesn't know me, and in addition to being OG, I have always been a bit quixotic even back in the day. I learned my lesson about judging people based on stylistic differences in the Anni game. I am more conflicted on Lemon than I was, all those overt defenses of syn for pretty much 'vibes' ; I think I need to sort this out.

Mata is incredibly insightful, and i hope she brings some of that. @Matahari come play with us. I haven't read her more recent posts, but when she answered me earlier, I was not thoroughly reassured. Her answer re Splints was a bit slippery, but historically, Mata is a hard read for me.

Roxy is also a bit of a question mark for me; she graciously defended me, but I am looking forward to hearing her suspects, or her town, or her reads in general. I find she is very insightful and gets to the crux of the matter, without pulling any punches. I feel better about Roxy, her reads seemed genuine and she didn't seem to be pulling back.
At this stage, I most want to sort how I feel about Lemon/Syn. I personally suspected Syn more, but i also don't want him to feel 'mean girled' out of the thread. So if he really wants out, I'm OK with that. I would like to see what Neon is seeing re Syn to townread him, as I would think she has experience there where I don't .

I don't understand the case on Falcon; can someone explain it to me? Of the other people with votes, I won't be voting for Epi or Neon.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:59 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:40 am For me, I know it's town Roxy when she comes in with a big reads list and rains her honesty down on us. Haven't seen this yet, so until it happens, I'm not sure. As for Splints, it's super hard for me to tell her bad from her good game. She a reluctant baddie I know, but she also is quiet when town, so looking for some insight there.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?

I do feel better about her, thanks for helpfully pointing this post out. How do you feel about her?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:53 pm
Since idk if he'll show up before eod I am here

If you look at cosmere mafia, I am pretty sure falcon got voted d1, flipped maf, then town lost without getting another mafia. I know this is just one example, but seanzie has been here much longer than me so I assume he's got more experience with this phenomenon

But I will say that seanzie does indeed do this most games I've played with him and falcon
That was because Robyn put their evil genius pants on in Cosmere and pulled us out of the bag. I'm pretty sure it didn't have any woo woo reasons behind it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:59 pm

I do feel better about her, thanks for helpfully pointing this post out. How do you feel about her?
Not suspicious.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, right now I'm going to [VOTE: syn] aubergine becasue I think he's more likely to be bad than Neon, who is the other leading wagon.

But I'll be here till the end, and can move should Syn decide to live, or other circumstances change.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:14 pm Wolf flips

that turn into town losses? Is there like a genuine correlation here that I'm missing
There are like 7 answers to this question. I will provide 2.

1.) There is an unexplained phenomenon in mafia that may or may not be backed up by statistics that a D1 wolf flip actually leads to more town losses than wins.

I'm sticking with my Falcon vote.

Let's see if dead mafia Falcon Day 1 means anything. Seanzie says Falcon has a strength here.

Falcon has a daunting 16 posts. :mafia:
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

My suspicions remain largely unchanged. Syn had caught my attention early and subsequent dialogue has not improved the case so my vote remains.

[VOTE: Syn] aubergine
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Kate »

Poll results:
Screenshot_20230407_195228_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230407_195228_Chrome.jpg (165.32 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Screenshot_20230407_195247_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230407_195247_Chrome.jpg (197.21 KiB) Viewed 817 times
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Day 1 has ended.

Syn has been lynched. He was:

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:41 pm You are:

Image SixStrings - (AKA Pope Paul the Infallible.) Married to the Mob and usually playing guitar. Vanilla Civ.

You win when the FEWs are dead.

It is now night, the thread will be locked for 24 hours. Mafia members have 23 hours to get their night kill in.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Meta Mafia (Night 1)

Post by Kate »

Everyone was in a daze at the party, probably from the 'shrooms someone slipped in the stew.

Suddenly someone was tied to a chair. A familiar face approached with a knife, the others screamed in horror as they slit her throat.

SVS has died. She was:

syn.png
syn.png (44.6 KiB) Viewed 772 times
Syn - Just too darn nice to be a baddie role. Towncore. Vanilla civ.
The thread is now unlocked and you have 48 and a half hours to catch a baddie.

Happy Easter everyone! Please note that tomorrow is not EOD and the game will NOT be interupted for the holiday!
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:05 pm

S~V~S
Epignosis
Roxy

fingersplints

Lemonfairy
DrWilgy

falcon45ca
Neon
SixStrings

Dennis
Matahari

Syn

You're a polarized noob. Or I'm pocketing you. Your choice.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

RIP SVS and Syn.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

RIP Syn and Syn SVS
Gro-oo-ovy
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Rip SixStrings Syn and Syn SVS
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

oh wow look at that my top two towns were both town
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lemonfairy »

talk tomorrow
am tired today

tag me if you have questions thnx
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:18 pm Rip SixStrings Syn and Syn SVS
What?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:42 pm

S~V~S
Epignosis
Roxy

fingersplints

Lemonfairy
DrWilgy

falcon45ca
Neon
SixStrings

Dennis
Matahari

Syn

Don't know where to begin with this. I don't know what the first thing means. I suspect you and falcon, so I'm not in your pocket. I'm not choosing anything.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:42 pm

S~V~S
Epignosis
Roxy

fingersplints

Lemonfairy
DrWilgy

falcon45ca
Neon
SixStrings

Dennis
Matahari

Syn

Don't know where to begin with this. I don't know what the first thing means. I suspect you and falcon, so I'm not in your pocket. I'm not choosing anything.
Neither of those names are any good. Please try again.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:29 pm
What?
Is it safe to kill falcon now? :grin:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:35 pm
What?
No.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:36 pm
What?
No.
:sigh:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:36 pm
What?
No.
The first game we played together, you went after precieved-LHF-me. Now you're going after LHF Falcon.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Nothing?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sad.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:38 pm
What?
No.
The first game we played together, you went after precieved-LHF-me. Now you're going after LHF Falcon.
Jesus, that was ages ago. I had to look it up.
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:52 pm Epignosis
13%

Voters: Long Con, Seanzie

:meany:

The problem here is that you have me at the top of your list and you are accusing me of going after left handed fiddlers.

I was bad in Bike, so am I bad here?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:46 pmNothing?
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:50 pm
What?
No.
13%

The problem here is that you have me at the top of your list and you are accusing me of going after left handed fiddlers.

Yes.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:46 pmNothing?
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
OoO, tell me more... about me.

Is this OMGUS or something else?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:51 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:50 pm

What?
No.
13%

Yes.
A part of me wishes to applaud the lack of shits given regarding consistency.

Another part is dying to defenestrate you.

Return to “Previous Hustles”