FZ.
No votes
Long Con
44%
MetalMarsh89
11%
Snow Dog
No votes
Jeremy Mayfield #70 (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
44%

Total votes: 9
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 265

Re: Disney Cars Mafia [Day 9.2]

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:Well, obviously there's a conversation that I haven't followed well enough. Maybe something that gives solid proof that no one is recruited?
Not solid proof. Someone suggested that Z's secret ( I thought it was you) was to do with forcing people's votes. Some of us seemed to agree. I certainly do. As a more or less confirmed civ I would be perfect for recruitment, yet I haven't been.
Of course, I leave it to you to believe me or not.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64

Post by fingersplints »

That would explain why some of the confirmed civvies have not been NK'd though.
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

No, it was not me. I read that, I hadn't realized it was accepted as Canon now.

I've never had my vote forced or been recruited, so what do I know? I just assumed from Z's role description that it was a recruiting role, and that the forced-voting thing was speculation.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:No, it was not me. I read that, I hadn't realized it was accepted as Canon now.

I've never had my vote forced or been recruited, so what do I know? I just assumed from Z's role description that it was a recruiting role, and that the forced-voting thing was speculation.
Surely they are both speculation? Neither option is certain or accepted as far as I know.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Has anyone in the past been forced to vote?

Hosts, can this question be answered?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:Hmm, looks like I was wrong about BR. I'm sorry, but I think that in the end, it was a good thing, because it just narrowed down our options.
As for Splints, the way she said she never throws a teammate under the bus, and no one said otherwise, made me think she's trust worthy. BR, do you think that Splints is the kind of baddie that will break the tie and lynch her own teammate? I would do it, where I come from, but I think things here work differently.
She has already answered that.
Black Rock wrote:
FZ. wrote:Who among DF, BR, and Splints, is most likely to throw a team mate under the bus?
Missed this one. That's easy Splints. Hands down.
This is just untrue. I wouldn't "hands down" be the one to throw a teammate under the bus. BR, with the exception of that ENO game which I barely played and was different then your average game, has never been a teammate of mine, and is not the best judge of what I would do from a teammate perspective. I wouldn't hands down throw a teammate under the bus. I absolutely hate to vote a teammate and have gone well out of my way to defend a teammate from being lynched. A good example is in the mafia game that just happened (Monopoly) I voted to save my teammate, thellama, when he was lynched. Even though I could have gotten money in that case from lynching him I still did not vote him, because I do not like to vote teammates! Like I said, I would rather win with my team than at all.

Now lets get to the situation you brought up.
FZ. wrote:Splints- When she came in, there was a tie between LC and MR. If LC is a civ, she would have looked very bad if she would have been the one to get him killed. So her options were either to vote for MR, or "miss" the vote. Seeing that she missed the next vote, she could have done the same with the LC vs. MR vote, and let chance decide. BUT, on K-site, when there's a tie, whoever got the votes before, is the one lynched. I don't know how it is here, but if it's the same, then she knew that MR would be the one lynched, and she wanted to look like she caused his death.
Generally with Epig and ties, if there is a tie then no one is lynched. As has been pointed out, Chick hates ties and could be the deciding factor.
Now, lets look at your scenario and say I'm a baddie. I vote LC, he is lynched and revealed a civvie. That would look bad for both me and MR, but I would still have my teammate another day and we would have more chances to kill and lynch other civvies. Plus I would have had his ability for longer. I think that no matter which way we look at it, it would have made sense, if I was teammates with MR, to try and delay his lynch for longer.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Snow Dog, what do you think about FZ? I feel like this is her civvie game, but I just thought about it and it seems a bit weird she hasn't even been discussed.
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

fingersplints wrote:Snow Dog, what do you think about FZ? I feel like this is her civvie game, but I just thought about it and it seems a bit weird she hasn't even been discussed.
I've thought she is civ. But it dawned on me earlier that she could just be playing us. Being helpful, baddie hunting. She says she doesn't know who to lynch and who is bad. maybe because she is and doesn't want to lead a civ lynch.

This is idle speculation. She is most likely civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I definitely have FZ. on my trust list.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 170

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:Why is BR a confirmed civvy?
I thought it was pretty obvious Lizzy was involved, and that it couldn't be someone else.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:Hmm, looks like I was wrong about BR. I'm sorry, but I think that in the end, it was a good thing, because it just narrowed down our options.
As for Splints, the way she said she never throws a teammate under the bus, and no one said otherwise, made me think she's trust worthy. BR, do you think that Splints is the kind of baddie that will break the tie and lynch her own teammate? I would do it, where I come from, but I think things here work differently.

Also, with the way the lynch of MR went down, I am finding it very hard to see who could be on the team with him.

We have MM, SD, and apparently BR confirmed as civvies. We have Tink as a possible civ allegiance, and me, who I know is a civ.
This leaves me with LC, DF and Splints.
How sure are we that What Simon said about Tink was really based on something solid?

Looking at the last 3, they all voted MR. DF was the second voter, LC the fourth, and Splints the last and the one who made the lynch happen.

Say we only have one more baddie alive, let's look at the options:

DF- when he voted for MR, MR had one vote, LC had one, and DF had one. Say, he is on MR's team, why not vote for LC instead? There were plenty of ways to build a case aginst LC. Only thing making me think maybe DF was working with MR is the fact that out of the two people who had a vote on them other than MR, MR chose LC and not DF (MR was the second to vote LC).

LC- Like I said, when MR voted for him, he only had one vote. If they were on the same team, why not push for DF who had one vote, just like them at the time? I think that out of the three, LC is least likely to be on the same team with them. If he's bad, I'd say he's Chicks.

Splints- When she came in, there was a tie between LC and MR. If LC is a civ, she would have looked very bad if she would have been the one to get him killed. So her options were either to vote for MR, or "miss" the vote. Seeing that she missed the next vote, she could have done the same with the LC vs. MR vote, and let chance decide. BUT, on K-site, when there's a tie, whoever got the votes before, is the one lynched. I don't know how it is here, but if it's the same, then she knew that MR would be the one lynched, and she wanted to look like she caused his death.

What do you all think?
Except that we KNOW that in THIS game, Chicks decides! :ponder:
Kind of missed that, haha.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
I thought it was pretty obvious Lizzy was involved, and that it couldn't be someone else.
Why does Lizzie = BR? Why not LC? Why not splints? Or tink?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:
She seemed to act as if it was obvious it was her after the day just started again, and like she expected it. Maybe I was too quick to judge, but LC came on and didn't say anything to contradict that or question it, so I doubt it's him. And as for Tink, the only reason I'm not considering her as a baddie, is because someone said that if Simon vouched for her, they were probably the British Intel or something. If not, why aren't we questioning her?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

And why would it be Splints when she voted for BR, and I haven't seen her defending LC much. Actually, I haven't seen Splints say anything that is very deep about anyone.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm wondering about how Chick's tie deciding works. Or even if that is what he does. He can't be consulted by the hosts because all lynch posts go up immediately. What if it's decided by, if there is a tie, the person who Chick voted for gets lynched?
If he does have to PM the host just prior to the poll end time though, that means that Chick is someone who is active at that time.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:I'm wondering about how Chick's tie deciding works. Or even if that is what he does. He can't be consulted by the hosts because all lynch posts go up immediately. What if it's decided by, if there is a tie, the person who Chick voted for gets lynched?
If he does have to PM the host just prior to the poll end time though, that means that Chick is someone who is active at that time.
I think that Chicks can lurk and just pay attention to the deadlines, even if your suggestion is true. But did we even have a tie that was not overruled by something else? I don't think this train of thought will help that much. It's weird that some of the players haven't checked in yet. They obviously didn't know the day was going to start all over again. You'd expect them to want to see the results, wouldn't you?

Splints hasn't been very active the entire game. Now, after last night, she's finally decided to be more active. I wonder if it's not because she's the last baddie standing from the lemons and has to pull through for her friends. Though if that was the case, lynching MR wouldn't make much sense. I'm going in circles.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DFaraday »

Ugh, we're starting the day over? Although if BR is Lizzy, I guess it's a good thing. I do feel a bit better about her now.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm wondering about how Chick's tie deciding works. Or even if that is what he does. He can't be consulted by the hosts because all lynch posts go up immediately. What if it's decided by, if there is a tie, the person who Chick voted for gets lynched?
I think that Chicks can lurk and just pay attention to the deadlines, even if your suggestion is true. But did we even have a tie that was not overruled by something else? I don't think this train of thought will help that much. It's weird that some of the players haven't checked in yet. They obviously didn't know the day was going to start all over again. You'd expect them to want to see the results, wouldn't you?

Splints hasn't been very active the entire game. Now, after last night, she's finally decided to be more active. I wonder if it's not because she's the last baddie standing from the lemons and has to pull through for her friends. Though if that was the case, lynching MR wouldn't make much sense. I'm going in circles.
As far as I can tell, all the ties so far have been decided by Chick.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

addendum.

There have been two ties and DF voted for the one that was lynched both times.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Snow Dog wrote:addendum.

That's a bit disingenuous, considering that I was up for lynching in one of those ties. Of course I didn't vote for myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DFaraday wrote:

That's a bit disingenuous, considering that I was up for lynching in one of those ties. Of course I didn't vote for myself.
That is true.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

Original Splints got killed by Chick. Now if she was bad, would she be asked to replace Kate? Well yes she would obviously, but only if Kate was also bad on the same team.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:eye: He is Chick.

Go ahead and vote for me or BR again if you like, guys, you are going to lynch a Civvie either way. It is possible to figure out who I am, if you've been paying attention.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Black Rock »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Because. They aren't.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I am voting for splints right now. I don't like her vote on me. She very well could be protecting LC. I doubt she would really think LC was more likely civvie if she wasn't bad. They could be teamies or maybe she is just trying to keep LC in her pocket. Time will tell.
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

Original Splints got killed by Chick. Now if she was bad, would she be asked to replace Kate? Well yes she would obviously, but only if Kate was also bad on the same team.
I'm not sure I follow. Splints could have been good in her first round. She could be bad now. It doesn't matter. If she was bad last round, the only way she could replace Kate is if she's bad now too. So I see nothing preventing her from being a baddie now
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I'm not sure it's possible that fingersplints is bad. Well it is possible. Let's see if I can explain this.

I'm not sure I follow. Splints could have been good in her first round. She could be bad now. It doesn't matter. If she was bad last round, the only way she could replace Kate is if she's bad now too. So I see nothing preventing her from being a baddie now
Your right. I was talking absolute rubbish, or garbage as you say in the States.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:

Your right. I was talking absolute rubbish, or garbage as you say in the States.
I'm not from the States so it doesn't matter to me

Right now, the two people that I'm most concerned about are Splints and DF.
DF, who do you think is a lemon, and why?
Same question for Splints.

And since the LC theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, if you're going to say LC, please address my thoughts on why he is least likely to be a lemon
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I would say that there's one baddie and one LMS left, and they are most likely to be fingersplints and DFaraday. That's barring any recruitment possibilities.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Long Con wrote:I would say that there's one baddie and one LMS left, and they are most likely to be fingersplints and DFaraday. That's barring any recruitment possibilities.
I think I agree
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

Say we eliminate the lemons today, does Chicks get to kill tonight instead?
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:

And since the LC theory doesn't hold water in my opinion, if you're going to say LC, please address my thoughts on why he is least likely to be a lemon
I do agree that Splints is a possibility, but I also am unclear about you, FZ. Is there a compelling reason to believe that you are civvie?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:

I do agree that Splints is a possibility, but I also am unclear about you, FZ. Is there a compelling reason to believe that you are civvie?
So you're suspicion of LC has vanished?
And no, no compelling reason. Not my job to prove I'm a civ. If you think I'm not, then by all means, convince the rest. You're running out of options. It was only natural that you'll get to me
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Is there a case on FZ you have in mind, DFaraday? I'd be interested to hear it.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I'm going to sleep. I'm okay with voting either Splints or DF, so since there's a vote on Splints already, I'll join
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

FZ. wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
FZ. wrote:

So you're suspicion of LC has vanished?
And no, no compelling reason. Not my job to prove I'm a civ. If you think I'm not, then by all means, convince the rest. You're running out of options. It was only natural that you'll get to me
I don't have a unified case per se on you, but I get the distinct impression that you've been jumping all over the place with your suspicions lately, to the point where I find it hard to pin down your thoughts on anything. Since Night 8 you have:

Gone from questioning others for suspecting me to placing me at the top of your list with little discernible reason.
Gone from thinking Splints is likely not on MR's team to thinking she is either the last Lemon or Chick.
Shifted from suspecting Tink to taking her civvieness for granted.

The voting record doesn't say much about you either way, I think, so I'd actually rate you more likely to be a lemon than Splints, since at least she cast the deciding vote.

EBWOP: Well, better her than me. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Thoughts MM?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

The possibility worries me as a matter of fact.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:If FZ is bad she is playing a very good game imo. I do not rule out the notion she could be bad. I have been fooled like this before In Thomas the Tank Engine.

Snow Dog, you should vote for Long Con because he is bad. Don't vote for FZ. :offtobed:
I'll not vote for FZ. How sure are you about LC?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

From who I trust, all that remains is LC, DF and Splints.

I am not convinced that there is only one lemon left. These three are all bad possibly.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:

Someone I trust thought he was bad. :dance:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:

Sorry, that isn't quite enough for me. What are your thoughts on Faraday and splints?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I'm voting FZ for now and hoping I will make it back before the poll closes.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I'm telling you Splints is the way to go. I just know it. I'm more convinced than ever now. She hasn't even come in to fight.
ImageImage
Abigail Sophia

Post by Abigail Sophia »

Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:

Sorry, that isn't quite enough for me. What are your thoughts on Faraday and splints?
I think DFarday is bad, but I think fingersplints is good. If you think fingersplints is bad, then I don't trust you.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Tink wrote:

I think DFarday is bad, but I think fingersplints is good. If you think fingersplints is bad, then I don't trust you.
What an odd thing to say!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

You don't think Splints is bad DF?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

No answers and no time, need to sleep, voted splints.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:Thoughts MM?
Sorry, I've been rather busy, but I've got free time tomorrow to discuss.

I'm voting fingers. I'm still wary of LC, but fingers looks like the only choice right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”