Kate (host, mods, dead, etc.)
50%

Total votes: 14
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:34 am Good morning.

We did that thing again where we yeeted a townie who was actively contributing while having multiple low posters again.

Sadge.
Who's your top low poster baddie?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I'd like for everyone to chime in on Mata.

It feels weird that we were able to easily see T Mata in Muppets even with the low number of posts, but not this game.

I see a difference between the two Matas but don't know why.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:36 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:34 am Good morning.

We did that thing again where we yeeted a townie who was actively contributing while having multiple low posters again.

Sadge.
Who's your top low poster baddie?
I think it's because I don't trust Roxy this affecting my read of Six, but I think I think that in terms of low posters suspicion it's (from most sus to least) Mata > You > Six.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@falcon45ca do you feel like you've been unattached from this game?

Who do you think is wolf as it stands?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:05 pmIt's not rapport based, it's just he's personally witnessed multiple D1 town falcon lynches.

It's NAI for Sean to not want to flip me D1
When I skim you Falcon, this is really the only post that I see that points towards T Falcon.

I don't think W Falcon feels the need to even respond here, unless you are specifically teamed with Seanzie. Your vote on Seanzie seems contrary to this though. Talk to me about this.
Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:37 am I'd like for everyone to chime in on Mata.

It feels weird that we were able to easily see T Mata in Muppets even with the low number of posts, but not this game.

I think she’s bad. She’s careful and calculated with her words. That probably makes her sound sinister lol but no she’s just generally very deliberate in everything she says.

But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

Anyone want to GTH reads? Who is the team?
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

for me Mata, Dennis, Six

so you do not trust me this game @DrWilgy but really you don't "trust" me in any game so far that I can remember since Felt.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Mata, Dennis, Six/Epi not sure really on the last one
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

ypur turn @fingersplints
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:07 pm for me Mata, Dennis, Six

so you do not trust me this game @DrWilgy but really you don't "trust" me in any game so far that I can remember since Felt.
I don't know if that one is true. I feel like there are some games where I can find T Roxy. I know I was wrong last game at least, but my immediate memory doesn't go that far back.

I'll see if I can find the last time I was correct and compare. My main concern is that I really don't see your argument that my posts are hedgey and that your PoE just felt bad yesterday.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:37 am I'd like for everyone to chime in on Mata.

I think she’s bad. She’s careful and calculated with her words. That probably makes her sound sinister lol but no she’s just generally very deliberate in everything she says.

But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

GTH: Roxy, Mata, Falcon
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

@Roxy can you elaborate on your Dennis read for me in current?
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@DrWilgy

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:23 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:22 pm OH @Roxy and @fingersplints there has to be one between you two right? I remember you two fighting

Currently I'm leaning on the bad splints side from her eod yesterday
And I think you two fighting, since you two are like really good at reading each other, one of yall has to go

But if that's wrong let me know
:eye: :eye:
Epignosis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:48 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:53 pm oh I forgot to post my list but I was at:

Roxy
Seanzie

Dennis
fingersplints
Matahari

falcon
SixStrings

Epignosis
DrWilgy
Neon

I'm kind of wavering a bit now though and not as sure as I was before on some people
Why am I so high?
Scooped by Roxy. :disappoint:
?????????? What do you mean "scooped" by Roxy?

fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:24 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:22 pm OH @Roxy and @fingersplints there has to be one between you two right? I remember you two fighting

No we are not “fighting” and no it doesn’t have to be one between the two of us at all.
I don’t think it’s a very townie look to be trying to narrow down the focus to just two people when we are in a bad situation.
Yes splints I agree

Unbeknownst to splints I purposely said I thought her take about SVS was ping-worthy.

It wasn't. splints is Townie.

I did it to see who would jump onboard hoping for an easy imv/lhf elim.

Dennis - I was keeping an eye on you and I am sorry to say you have failed my test.

To me looks like we have a double teaming with Epi all - Roxy, Roxy, Roxy.

And Dennis all - splints, splints, splints.
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Perhaps I didn't understand it when I first read it, but the conclusion was that Epi/Dennis are aligned because they both took the bait that you found Splints suspect?
Image Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 pm Perhaps I didn't understand it when I first read it, but the conclusion was that Epi/Dennis are aligned because they both took the bait that you found Splints suspect?

Dennis took it and ran, I am still very unsure of Epi. I have a hard time reading him that's why he is the end of my list.

So you are suspicious of me and my poe and my explanation of your hedgey-ness was unsuitable. :shrug:

Most townie lists will contain a town or two. Yours is no better or worse than my own. I am not quite sure how to respond to that so....yea idc about my poe yesterday I care about today. We are so close to losing to the mafia reads will change as they should.
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

I don't really like how everyone is suddenly jumping on the low posters, but honestly I don't want to move to FX with multiple slots with very little content since that just forces us to roll dice. As such, I'd like to offer up Falcon here here, but I also think we should be very critical of who is pushing where and how.

I know a lot of people are talking about Matahari, but out of the low posters, Matahari definitely has done the most, and I kind of liked how when they were pushed about their D1 reads, they were just like "meh, I was GTH, I don't really have much to go on", which is the sort of laidback attitude that isn't unfakable, but that I more associate with town (rather than scum wo feel more pressure to have an explanation).

SixString is at best full on rand, even though I do have a question: @SixStrings you cited Wilgy and Epi as reasons to vote for Lemonfairy, but you had Epi on your scumlist, were you worried about listening to one of your scumreads on another?

Falcon is technically the most active of the 3 low posters, but honestly there really... just isn't anything there. Falcon can be lazy as town, but also definitely can town it up and there are times where I feel confident calling Falcon town, but this is not one of those times. On the other hand, scum!Falcon really doesn't town it up.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

@falcon45ca get in here and do things if you're town.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:48 pm Yes splints I agree

Unbeknownst to splints I purposely said I thought her take about SVS was ping-worthy.

Dennis - I was keeping an eye on you and I am sorry to say you have failed my test.

@DrWilgy you didn't understand this?

I thought i was very clear. :sigh:
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:41 am @falcon45ca do you feel like you've been unattached from this game?

Who do you think is wolf as it stands?

I feel very unattached, it's true. I've had this feeling in games for awhile now, and I'm having trouble shaking it.

Life's busy man. I am town, so let's [VOTE: mata] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm I don't really like how everyone is suddenly jumping on the low posters, but honestly I don't want to move to FX with multiple slots with very little content since that just forces us to roll dice. As such, I'd like to offer up Falcon here here, but I also think we should be very critical of who is pushing where and how.

I know a lot of people are talking about Matahari, but out of the low posters, Matahari definitely has done the most, and I kind of liked how when they were pushed about their D1 reads, they were just like "meh, I was GTH, I don't really have much to go on", which is the sort of laidback attitude that isn't unfakable, but that I more associate with town (rather than scum wo feel more pressure to have an explanation).

SixString is at best full on rand, even though I do have a question: @SixStrings you cited Wilgy and Epi as reasons to vote for Lemonfairy, but you had Epi on your scumlist, were you worried about listening to one of your scumreads on another?

Falcon is technically the most active of the 3 low posters, but honestly there really... just isn't anything there. Falcon can be lazy as town, but also definitely can town it up and there are times where I feel confident calling Falcon town, but this is not one of those times. On the other hand, scum!Falcon really doesn't town it up.

Boom baby
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm I don't really like how everyone is suddenly jumping on the low posters, but honestly I don't want to move to FX with multiple slots with very little content since that just forces us to roll dice. As such, I'd like to offer up Falcon here here, but I also think we should be very critical of who is pushing where and how.

Boom baby
Why Mata?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:26 pm

Boom baby
Why Mata?

I don't have a good reason
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:05 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:48 pm Yes splints I agree

@DrWilgy you didn't understand this?

I thought i was very clear. :sigh:
It honestly took me reading it 3 times to get to the response I provided. I didn't see where it was 'double teaming' and didn't understand what that implied until you clarified.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:03 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 pm Perhaps I didn't understand it when I first read it, but the conclusion was that Epi/Dennis are aligned because they both took the bait that you found Splints suspect?

Dennis took it and ran, I am still very unsure of Epi. I have a hard time reading him that's why he is the end of my list.

So you are suspicious of me and my poe and my explanation of your hedgey-ness was unsuitable. :shrug:

Most townie lists will contain a town or two. Yours is no better or worse than my own. I am not quite sure how to respond to that so....yea idc about my poe yesterday I care about today. We are so close to losing to the mafia reads will change as they should.
Aye, so my explanation of reads were as full as I could provide because specifically that's what Lemon asked for. This includes what variables impact that read such as detractions.

It made me feel that the call of them being forced wasn't really in good faith because forced didn't make sense to me and perhaps that was leftover when you had explained that you meant hedgey instead.

I am starting to think that there's a world where I'm incorrect on you. Thinking about the Lemon NK after I had been pushing Lemon for two days almost feels as if it's trying to steer me into you. IDK if W Roxy does that.

I'll reassess Dennis Epi and Seanzie and see if there's room for my reads to be wrong. I think that Splints is really the one read I'm still very confident on.
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:41 pm

Boom baby
Why Mata?

Have you looked through their ISO?

Many people have very short ISOs here. Can you look through Mata, Six and maybe Roxy's ISO (all 1 page) and give some thoughts? I'd like to see where your head is at.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:50 pm

Boom baby
Why Mata?

Many people have very short ISOs here. Can you look through Mata, Six and maybe Roxy's ISO (all 1 page) and give some thoughts? I'd like to see where your head is at.
I'm curious as well, but I am also curious about your hed.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Boom baby
Why Mata?

I can do this. Hold up
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

No we are not “fighting” and no it doesn’t have to be one between the two of us at all.
I don’t think it’s a very townie look to be trying to narrow down the focus to just two people when we are in a bad situation.
Oh ok then

No it probably isn't, but if it helps me to narrow down a target I'm gonna do that

You don't have to listen to me I just want to solve between you two and I saw my vote ending up in there

But I mean I guess I'm wrong then
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 am
Dennis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:23 pm

And I think you two fighting, since you two are like really good at reading each other, one of yall has to go

But if that's wrong let me know
:eye: :eye:
Epignosis wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:48 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:53 pm oh I forgot to post my list but I was at:

Roxy
Seanzie

Dennis
fingersplints
Matahari

falcon
SixStrings

Epignosis
DrWilgy
Neon

I'm kind of wavering a bit now though and not as sure as I was before on some people
Why am I so high?
Scooped by Roxy. :disappoint:
?????????? What do you mean "scooped" by Roxy?

Yes splints I agree

Sorry next time I'll assume you're lying

I don't think it's fair to scumread me because I tried focusing on someone I thought we agreed on

Again I was trying to solve between you two, and I assume you two read each other the best
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Is there really any way to do that without a baddie flip first

It seems kinda pointless but if you think I'm wrong I'm all ears
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Seanzie Roxy's ISO strikes me as towny (her take on Dennis/splints in particular I found to come from a towny solve mindset)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:23 pm Ok, as I have established, I am still very new and as such have offered very little dialogue. Though my silence might bring on some suspicion, I have chosen to observe more than comment. I will readily admit I have been wrong more than right so far on my guesses between this game and last.
Here is my question, "what would be the main benefit of commenting on my own suspicions ? It seems if I were correct it would get me killed.
So, while this may be true, there's no follow up at all on any observations, and their vote for Lemon def reeked of "oh hey, some people are voting here"
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 pm pls explain me first lol

and add Mata if you have time
The main reason for my listing you as 'wolf leaning" is that I started with likely town and worked down from there. The town slots are obviously limited so people tricked down into the other categories.

Mata is on the list as leaning toward wolf.
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.

[VOTE: 6Strings] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:02 pm happy Easter to everyone who celebrates today, and to everyone who celebrates next week (myself included)

@fingersplints thats fair, it’s the same thought I had when SVS was killed. I wouldn’t suspect Roxy for it, because we were both on a mafia team a few weeks back and one of the team wanted to kill Dennis or SVS on night one. Roxy and I both revolted, because it was Dennis’s first game and because SVS historically gets killed on night one. I would fight tooth and nail not to kill her night one, but you only have my word for it so, fair.
I do think someone who felt safe in the thread, but not bts, decided it was a good time to yeet her. While she wasn’t suspicious of them

@Dennis i feel your comment on Six. I don’t like suspecting new players, it took me forever to start feeling comfortable with decision making when I was new, and even now, returning to play when the game has changed so much. So maybe he is Town and really made himself finally commit with his vote. But I just couldn’t help feeling like his vote was a team pressured vote. That was my first reaction to it, so idk

@DrWilgy i haven’t made any trustworthy associations yet. There has been so much pocketing, or ‘you’re bad’ without a lot of explanation, everything has just been so black and white, and associations come from the subtle posting (gray areas). I have upended my GtH list though and I’m starting over. I am working on a POE, and I’ll post it later today.

just something I wanted to mention earlier, I really think that OG and NG can play this game together, even if solving styles are different. Just need to respect each other's differences, maybe?

This whole post reeks of appeasement
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:05 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:16 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?
Amusingly I play the same as both alignments so I'm not polarized.

Weird I know.
I’ve only seen you in three other games. You were town in all of them, and very different than in the beginning of this game. That could be for any number of reasons, so I’m trying not to look at that. Three games is not a lot to go on.

Falcons last post said he’d rather be axed on day one when he’s a wolf, and then he’s not been back. Is he making a statement with that?
Syn openly said she’d rather not play for reasons, and it makes me wonder if she is wolf and unhappy with day one suspicion.

I’m asking for general input, but not sure I’ll get it, so I’ll just choose who to put a vote on later.
Matahari wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:23 pm @Neon thank you.
Matahari wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:18 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine voting her again because I don’t see her former town game and because I didn’t think her defense of Six was sincere.

Does anybody else find this progression, or lack thereof, on Neon towny at all?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Yes. Speculation. Like X is likely to be wolf and Y and Z could be teammates but if M was wolf only N is compatible
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:08 pm Mata, Dennis, Six/Epi not sure really on the last one
Fucking samsies 💜 lmao our PoE’s lined up in the end; neon must have a crystal ball
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@falcon45ca no I think Mata is a wolf
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Back to Dennis

@Dennis - this game is relatively low posting. Why would contemplating theoretical teams be pointless? That’s something regularly discussed. I feel like you are trying to dissuade conversation here. First with your shit stirring either me or Rox post and now this
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:56 pm

Boom baby
Why Mata?

My hed is all over the place, apparently still fuzzy from hanging out with you on your porch.

Most of the day yesterday I really thought Neon would just be a hit, but then with EoD completely dead, it made me feel like I'm probably on the wrong track. At this point, I need to go back to the drawing board and just consider everyone carefully again, since currently I'm having a hard time forming teams that aren't just the low posters, but that doesn't actually match how EoD happened, so I think I am misclearing.

I'm late for a meeting, but I'm hopefully going to put my hed back into one place eventually.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: mata] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:21 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:27 pm

Yes. Speculation. Like X is likely to be wolf and Y and Z could be teammates but if M was wolf only N is compatible
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:26 pm Back to Dennis

@Dennis - this game is relatively low posting. Why would contemplating theoretical teams be pointless? That’s something regularly discussed. I feel like you are trying to dissuade conversation here. First with your shit stirring either me or Rox post and now this
That's why I was intentionally being like "if I'm wrong tell me"

Cause I genuinely didn't see a point to speculating teams

Like yes this makes sense but we don't know if x is wolf or not so, is it like, flip x for info if x has the most connections?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Dennis ok, let’s say you think falcon is most suspicious, but the thread proves falcon is literally only compatible with maybe one person or no one. However your lesser suspect, Epi, is compatible with many people.
See why that’s of value to consider? We don’t only have one player to find. We have three.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I was honestly just teammates with Dennis and I find his inability to consider compatibility with other players completely disingenuous.
Gro-oo-ovy
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

I’m going to speak now, rather than waiting for the second half of day 2. Some of you may really think I’m mafia, but I think if I was, my team wouldn’t have let me play such a crappy game.
If I had to make a guess right now at who the mafia team is, I’d look at the players who didn’t post much at all until now. I would think Falcon and fingersplints and possibly Epig. I think Lemonfairy is the only person he engaged with much, a little with Seanzie, so he would be a fair guess for that group. But maybe Falcon Fingersplints and someone else, Six maybe. The third person could be Roxy, I’m not sold on Roxy faking a bit of suspicion on fingersplints, and then the lack of fingersplints replying to Roxy about it. It seems more like the only way a half-hearted fake suspicion, with no back and forth posting between the two of them about it, would work is if they were on the same team.
Anyway, I’ve been extremely useless this game because I still don’t have any hardcore suspicion about anyone. Just a bunch of maybes. If I have to go down as a townie, I wish it would have been earlier. This is crunch time, and I’ll feel extra responsible for letting my team down now. In hindsight, I think Neon was right when she said that we would lose. But someone’s gotta go, better LHF than someone helpful. I just hope that some of you players who are really good at solving will see through the ‘steering’ type posts and the insincere ones and come up with the right answer.
If anyone wants to ask me why I said this or that, feel free to ask. I’ll be around until I’m not.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis is playing the same way as...whatever that last game was in which he was Maf and I was town.

He's not playing scummy per se, but he's also not solving. Pot stirring, lily dipping, however you'd like to phrase it
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:56 pm

Boom baby
Why Mata?

My hed is all over the place, apparently still fuzzy from hanging out with you on your porch.

Most of the day yesterday I really thought Neon would just be a hit, but then with EoD completely dead, it made me feel like I'm probably on the wrong track. At this point, I need to go back to the drawing board and just consider everyone carefully again, since currently I'm having a hard time forming teams that aren't just the low posters, but that doesn't actually match how EoD happened, so I think I am misclearing.

I'm late for a meeting, but I'm hopefully going to put my hed back into one place eventually.

yep you've been to my porch :nicenod:

Thanks for your thought I, too, have one more meeting then I will be back.

If you have time to give a rainbow or read list I would appreciate it.
;)
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

Sadly my game approach is not that sophisticated yet. Not very multi layered as I am still learning the lingo.
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:50 pm
SixStrings wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:55 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:41 pm pls explain me first lol

and add Mata if you have time
The main reason for my listing you as 'wolf leaning" is that I started with likely town and worked down from there. The town slots are obviously limited so people tricked down into the other categories.

Mata is on the list as leaning toward wolf.
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.

[VOTE: 6Strings] aubergine
Unfortunately , I am not certain on how to defend in this forum. Did you have a question for me ?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

I can't agree with that. When you can't find one, how are you finding the bunch? We get one lynch at a time. That's all we are afforded. Focus on one, get that one, and then go from there.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:05 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

I can't agree with that. When you can't find one, how are you finding the bunch? We get one lynch at a time. That's all we are afforded. Focus on one, get that one, and then go from there.
So you think there is no benefit to considering who a player is compatible with pre flip?
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Hustles”