50%

Total votes: 14
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by Roxy »

@Dennis- You've been trying to play the same but it's off a bit. You made only (1) rainbow list is that bc you wanted to be able to claim later in the game you find it pointless? I mean really a rainbow list is in fact a baddies/teamie list. I am not sure I under stand *what* point you are making. Rainbows good, reads good but GTH baddie team lists are bad :huh: uh-ok.

@DrWilgy do I bother with you? For two games with you all I have done is defend my town play. Did you even remember our past games? Nope. It's *easier* to just continue on with this one post I can point to and be able to say "eww". Sorry my POE was shit. I am done trying to constantly trying to convince you of my townie-ness. It's tiresome and boring. So you can call be bad and mis-elim me from here to eternity and I will be ok with that <3

@Epignosis - you have been mentioned and talked about. But all you have done this game is pounce on Lemon, chat with Seanzie and vote for falcon. It's boring and quite ho-hum from what I can remember from playing with you previously. Not your style at all. Literally trying to shut convo down. You are not even hunting yourself since Lemon so why are you trying to tell players you cannot see a reason in their style of hunting? Look for one at a time? Well who is your one at a time? WHY????? :eye: :eye:

@falcon45ca It's like Seanzie has a button on his phone/computer that he presses when he posts about you and you pop right up like a trained puppy and post. I find it so funny tbh. It also however has me giving you and Seanzie the side eye. I am not agreeing with as much as normal and it has me worried. I did like your appeasment post about Mata bc I felt that way too. I still feel townie from you but now I am iffy on everyone.

@fingersplints - I hope I am not wrong about you. <3 Who do you think will be the best choice for a baddie elim? Maybe put them in some sort of order.

@Matahari - I am loving that we are all back and playing together again. I feel like you are having an hard time finding your footing in this game which in turn reminds me of L,G &M when we were bad together. Your posts had the same "lost" vibe and you never really put any roots down that game just like this one. It's why I find you suspicious. This post right here is what I am talking about. No roots. No solid takes.

@Seanzie - Even if your teams are all low posters, who cares at this point? Let's all try to get at least one name in common that we all find suspicious and elim them and go from there? At least it would be a start and something we all tried together. I am looking forward to your after work meeting but pre-elim thoughts today.

@SixStrings - :sigh: I really, really hate that I think you are bad this game. I have asked you questions, asked you for GTH reads and you completely ignored my posts. You said you are unsure how to defend but can you learn by not trying? I find it difficult to learn that way :p in order to learn it one must try it first. So get your ass in here and tell me why I should not just vote you out. What makes you more town than other players? Do a rainbow. Make a list. Idc but try Six!
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

SixStrings wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm I don't really like how everyone is suddenly jumping on the low posters, but honestly I don't want to move to FX with multiple slots with very little content since that just forces us to roll dice. As such, I'd like to offer up Falcon here here, but I also think we should be very critical of who is pushing where and how.

I know a lot of people are talking about Matahari, but out of the low posters, Matahari definitely has done the most, and I kind of liked how when they were pushed about their D1 reads, they were just like "meh, I was GTH, I don't really have much to go on", which is the sort of laidback attitude that isn't unfakable, but that I more associate with town (rather than scum wo feel more pressure to have an explanation).

SixString is at best full on rand, even though I do have a question: @SixStrings you cited Wilgy and Epi as reasons to vote for Lemonfairy, but you had Epi on your scumlist, were you worried about listening to one of your scumreads on another?

Falcon is technically the most active of the 3 low posters, but honestly there really... just isn't anything there. Falcon can be lazy as town, but also definitely can town it up and there are times where I feel confident calling Falcon town, but this is not one of those times. On the other hand, scum!Falcon really doesn't town it up.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

@falcon45ca get in here and do things if you're town.
Sadly my game approach is not that sophisticated yet. Not very multi layered as I am still learning the lingo.
I don't feel like this answers my question. Did you think about Epi's alignment when you decided to listen to them on Lemonfairy?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am @Dennis- You've been trying to play the same but it's off a bit. You made only (1) rainbow list is that bc you wanted to be able to claim later in the game you find it pointless? I mean really a rainbow list is in fact a baddies/teamie list. I am not sure I under stand *what* point you are making. Rainbows good, reads good but GTH baddie team lists are bad :huh: uh-ok.

@DrWilgy do I bother with you? For two games with you all I have done is defend my town play. Did you even remember our past games? Nope. It's *easier* to just continue on with this one post I can point to and be able to say "eww". Sorry my POE was shit. I am done trying to constantly trying to convince you of my townie-ness. It's tiresome and boring. So you can call be bad and mis-elim me from here to eternity and I will be ok with that <3

@Epignosis - you have been mentioned and talked about. But all you have done this game is pounce on Lemon, chat with Seanzie and vote for falcon. It's boring and quite ho-hum from what I can remember from playing with you previously. Not your style at all. Literally trying to shut convo down. You are not even hunting yourself since Lemon so why are you trying to tell players you cannot see a reason in their style of hunting? Look for one at a time? Well who is your one at a time? WHY????? :eye: :eye:

@falcon45ca It's like Seanzie has a button on his phone/computer that he presses when he posts about you and you pop right up like a trained puppy and post. I find it so funny tbh. It also however has me giving you and Seanzie the side eye. I am not agreeing with as much as normal and it has me worried. I did like your appeasment post about Mata bc I felt that way too. I still feel townie from you but now I am iffy on everyone.

@fingersplints - I hope I am not wrong about you. <3 Who do you think will be the best choice for a baddie elim? Maybe put them in some sort of order.

@Matahari - I am loving that we are all back and playing together again. I feel like you are having an hard time finding your footing in this game which in turn reminds me of L,G &M when we were bad together. Your posts had the same "lost" vibe and you never really put any roots down that game just like this one. It's why I find you suspicious. This post right here is what I am talking about. No roots. No solid takes.

@Seanzie - Even if your teams are all low posters, who cares at this point? Let's all try to get at least one name in common that we all find suspicious and elim them and go from there? At least it would be a start and something we all tried together. I am looking forward to your after work meeting but pre-elim thoughts today.

@SixStrings - :sigh: I really, really hate that I think you are bad this game. I have asked you questions, asked you for GTH reads and you completely ignored my posts. You said you are unsure how to defend but can you learn by not trying? I find it difficult to learn that way :p in order to learn it one must try it first. So get your ass in here and tell me why I should not just vote you out. What makes you more town than other players? Do a rainbow. Make a list. Idc but try Six!
I care at this point because I don't want to just sleepwalk into an elim, and I think EoD yesterday suggests that it isn't just low posters, so I'm going to try to ISO everyone today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, that took way longer than I was planning on spending this morning, BUTTTT I ISOd everyone (except for the low posters, but I looked carefully at them yesterday). I definitely started skimming about 1.5 ISOs in (so in the middle of Epi's ISO) because it was taking wayyy longer per person than I wanted, but I feel a lot better about my reads now.

fingersplints

DrWilgy
Roxy

Epignosis

Matahari
Dennis

falcon45ca
SixStrings

I did sort within groups, but did not do so as carefully as between divides. I put Falcon above Six because even though Falcon didn't do a lot, he wasn't just afk when I pushed him a bit earlier, and Six continues to do absolutely nothing.

I think there is a difference check between Falcon and Epi. Epi's push on Falcon doesn't feel like bussing, there is not enough flashy showyness to it for that, so I think if Falcon flips wolf, Epi looks good, and if not, then I think Epi looks bad.

Most of Dennis's play I feel was meta-based rather than in-game based, which worries me. I also have a little bit of tinfoil about a possible Dennis/Wilgy team since I did not really understand Wilgy's townread of Dennis. Dennis has won more scum games than anyone else this year on the site, and I think Wilgy has been privy to at least one or two of these, so I don't see how WIlgy would be so confident in Dennis being in his townrange here.

Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 am Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.
I never once said "No! We need to mis-yeet a low posters! Don't look elsewhere!"

When I am looking elsewhere and I am a low poster myself ffs!

Nice way of twisting a post to suit your needs of the moment. :stare:
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:16 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 am Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.
I never once said "No! We need to mis-yeet a low posters! Don't look elsewhere!"

I didn't say you said that. I said it felt like that's what was between the lines. Nice way of twisting a post to suit your needs of the moment. :stare:

I am not including you when I talk about low-posters. There is a stark divide between the content of Falcon/SixStrings/Matahari and everyone else. The average # of posts per living player is 59+2/3 and you are at 54 posts, so you are actually a mean poster.

How else am I supposed to interpret " Even if your teams are all low posters, who cares at this point?" To me, that discourages me from looking elsewhere.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Roxy can you give me a sorted playerslist?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: sixstring] aubergine

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

In response to roxy cause I don't care enough to shorten the message

My rainbow lists are normally independent I suck at making connections

So like I guess it's pointless to me is what I meant
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

[VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine we probably should have killed this a lil while ago since it seems like everyone scumreads him
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

It's unironically confusing me why Roxy and splints haven't voted me since they seem so certain I'm bad
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I don't remember why I thought seanzie was bad I think he's good now
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am [VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine we probably should have killed this a lil while ago since it seems like everyone scumreads him
Who is "everyone" here?

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:31 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am [VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine we probably should have killed this a lil while ago since it seems like everyone scumreads him
Who is "everyone" here?
Hyperbole

Probably not literally everyone, but me Roxy you Mata splints and falcon all immediately come to mind
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:47 am
Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:16 am

I didn't say you said that. I said it felt like that's what was between the lines. Nice way of twisting a post to suit your needs of the moment. :stare:

I am not including you when I talk about low-posters. There is a stark divide between the content of Falcon/SixStrings/Matahari and everyone else. The average # of posts per living player is 59+2/3 and you are at 54 posts, so you are actually a mean poster.

How else am I supposed to interpret " Even if your teams are all low posters, who cares at this point?" To me, that discourages me from looking elsewhere.
slammed me with my own lines XD :haha:

LOL I included that line bc *you* are the one who said it here:

yes I snipped it if you want content follow the linky
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:32 pm since currently I'm having a hard time forming teams that aren't just the low posters, but that doesn't actually match how EoD happened, so I think I am misclearing.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 am @Roxy can you give me a sorted playerslist?
here ya go

or here if ya don't like that one
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:29 am It's unironically confusing me why Roxy and splints haven't voted me since they seem so certain I'm bad
Ironically and my gamestyle suggest I do not vote until later in the 48 hour cycle. I don't hop votes about willy nilly.

While I *am* suspicious of Six I won't vote him until he has a chance to respond to my questions and other players questions.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am In response to roxy cause I don't care enough to shorten the message

so when you make a rainbow list and you have two or more people grouped in red it means-----nothing? Or that they could be connected?

Dennis wrote:Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

They're not ordered within groups

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie

So in your mind Neon, Six, Mata and Seanzie are in no way connected but yet you list them all at the bottom of your rainbow
;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I have a slight tr on Roxy now.

No I will not elaborate.

[VOTE: Mata] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 am @Roxy can you give me a sorted playerslist?
here ya go

or here if ya don't like that one
Is that first list sorted?

I guess maybe you'd call it a rainbow. I'd like to see how you position all the players, as I'm honestly not completely sure how you feel about a lot of people based off the first list. The second list says your scumreads, but are you just sure everyone else is town, or do you have some people you townread more than others?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:03 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am In response to roxy cause I don't care enough to shorten the message

so when you make a rainbow list and you have two or more people grouped in red it means-----nothing? Or that they could be connected?

Dennis wrote:Not gonna lie I didn't really think much before and Neon is lower than I said when I answered seanzie, but not my first chop

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie

So in your mind Neon, Six, Mata and Seanzie are in no way connected but yet you list them all at the bottom of your rainbow
As someone who also tends not to do many associatives until after a wolf flip, I'd interpret Dennis' list as simply saying the relative chance of someone being scum vs town. The higher/lower they are corresponds to lower/higher chance of being scum, and groups are simply people who have similar chances of being scum, not necessary people who may or may not be scum together.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:33 am I have a slight tr on Roxy now.

No I will not elaborate.

Why Mata?

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:03 am

Lemonfairy
Roxy
DrWilgy

fingersplints
Epignosis
falcon45ca

Neon
SixStrings
Matahari

Seanzie

Pretty much what seanzie said

They have no connection other than I scumread them at about the same caliber, they could be partners, they could not unless I explicitly say something
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Seanzie

splints
wigly
seanzie
falcon
Mata
Epi
Six
Dennis

also thanks so much for explaining the associations vs rainbow vs reads

it helps clarify a lot for me believe it or not :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Dennis thanks pal
;)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:33 am I have a slight tr on Roxy now.

No I will not elaborate.

Why Mata?
Mata is the element I find to be the most likely scum on the Neon wagon. I HIGHLY doubt that was a pure wagon.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Vote consolidations:
Epignosis 1
Syn

Falcon 2
Epignosis, Splints

Lemonfairy 1
Neon

Neon 3
Lemonfairy, Matahari, Roxy

Syn 5
S~V~S, Dennis, SixStrings, Seanzie, DrWilgy
Dennis 1
Epignosis

Epignosis 1
LemonFairy

LemonFairy 1
SixStrings

Neon 5
Seanzie, Matahari, Roxy, Splints, Dennis

Roxy 2
DrWilgy, Neon

Seanzie 1
Falcon
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

From D1 I see the following to be likely:

1 wolf in Falcon, Epi, Splints based on the d1 Falcon Wagon. Likely just Falcon.

1 wolf in Matahari, Roxy. Likely just Mata.

1 wolf in Dennis, Six, Seanzie. Not sure between Dennis and Six.

From D2 I see:

1-2 wolves on Neon Wagon. This includes Mata and Dennis who appeared in the d1 spread.
Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

I hate to say it, but I still don’t have a clue. Let’s see, Wilgy, Dennis, and Roxy have all commented on my last game being very different from this one, and Roxy compared this game to a game where I was bad, and really played badly 😆 . I’m not even sure what I did that was so towny last game but if I figure it out, I’ll be sure to use it in future games.
Ok I see your points, but then again, I don’t see your points. I believe the three of you are ignoring more important things when trying to solve. But oh well. Some games I click with right away, others not so soon or at all. But maybe this game will end the question of judging me by how I play.

Ok, as far as who I suspect, I still think the mafia will be made up of players who haven’t been suspicious at all. Like Falcon, Epig, Wilgy these guys either haven’t contributed much, or seemed all super-solvey. Yesterday I might have added Seanzie in there but today he seems to be doing a lot of research and trying to solve, so I decide to trust him. I’ve thought Dennis was Town most of the game, I’m still not sure I see a wolf there.
I don’t know about Roxy and Splints. I’ve thought Splints was good, then bad, but I used to always misread her. If she is wolf, then I believe Roxy is too.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

my dad just arrived today so a bit busy
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:05 pm I hate to say it, but I still don’t have a clue. Let’s see, Wilgy, Dennis, and Roxy have all commented on my last game being very different from this one, and Roxy compared this game to a game where I was bad, and really played badly 😆 . I’m not even sure what I did that was so towny last game but if I figure it out, I’ll be sure to use it in future games.
Ok I see your points, but then again, I don’t see your points. I believe the three of you are ignoring more important things when trying to solve. But oh well. Some games I click with right away, others not so soon or at all. But maybe this game will end the question of judging me by how I play.

Ok, as far as who I suspect, I still think the mafia will be made up of players who haven’t been suspicious at all. Like Falcon, Epig, Wilgy these guys either haven’t contributed much, or seemed all super-solvey. Yesterday I might have added Seanzie in there but today he seems to be doing a lot of research and trying to solve, so I decide to trust him. I’ve thought Dennis was Town most of the game, I’m still not sure I see a wolf there.
I don’t know about Roxy and Splints. I’ve thought Splints was good, then bad, but I used to always misread her. If she is wolf, then I believe Roxy is too.

Wait, so you're in favor of voting off solvey players who aren't sus at this point? And you trust Sean, cuz they're solvey?

Why are you TR Dennis?

Why is roxy a wolf off splints wolf?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I'd be surprised if there's not a hi-posting wolf.

Looking at you Dennis
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am
Mata or Dennis
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Roxy
Seanzie
DrWilgy

falcon45ca

Epignosis
SixStrings

Matahari
Dennis
Gro-oo-ovy
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:01 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:05 pm I hate to say it, but I still don’t have a clue. Let’s see, Wilgy, Dennis, and Roxy have all commented on my last game being very different from this one, and Roxy compared this game to a game where I was bad, and really played badly 😆 . I’m not even sure what I did that was so towny last game but if I figure it out, I’ll be sure to use it in future games.

Wait, so you're in favor of voting off solvey players who aren't sus at this point? And you trust Sean, cuz they're solvey?

not in favor of anything, in case you couldn’t tell by my extreme doubting of everything I’ve said so far. I haven’t paid much attention to Seanzie so far because he was mostly vouching for people. And today, he’s actively trying to solve so I would want to see how that goes. Actually, I could say the same of you, you’ve been in solve mode today too. I would not be surprised though, to find out that the mafia is made up of players who have appeared townie all game

Why are you TR Dennis?

I haven’t seen him in a wolf game yet, and I thought he seemed townie in most of his posts. I could be wrong, but I just didn’t think anyone had very convincing posts about this being his bad game. If it is, then I’ll know in the future

Why is roxy a wolf off splints wolf?
I feel like they have been working in sync, and maybe it’s just because they know each other so well. But I can’t not consider that they might be teamed.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Matahari So your SR are Myself, Epi & Wilgy? And then IF splints, also Roxy...if EOD is in 10 mins, who are you voting for?

Why did you find Neon scummy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

2 days in a row voting for a flipped green, surely you must have some reason for your SR that perhaps I'm not seeing in your ISO
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:05 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

Anyone want to GTH reads? Who is the team?
I can't agree with that. When you can't find one, how are you finding the bunch? We get one lynch at a time. That's all we are afforded. Focus on one, get that one, and then go from there.

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:36 am @Dennis- You've been trying to play the same but it's off a bit. You made only (1) rainbow list is that bc you wanted to be able to claim later in the game you find it pointless? I mean really a rainbow list is in fact a baddies/teamie list. I am not sure I under stand *what* point you are making. Rainbows good, reads good but GTH baddie team lists are bad :huh: uh-ok.

I will begin with by apologizing for missing your posts. It is possible that I missed the alert/notification. Often the anachronyms lose me like GTH reads... is that the normal listing of good to bad?
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:55 am
SixStrings wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:04 pm I don't really like how everyone is suddenly jumping on the low posters, but honestly I don't want to move to FX with multiple slots with very little content since that just forces us to roll dice. As such, I'd like to offer up Falcon here here, but I also think we should be very critical of who is pushing where and how.

I know a lot of people are talking about Matahari, but out of the low posters, Matahari definitely has done the most, and I kind of liked how when they were pushed about their D1 reads, they were just like "meh, I was GTH, I don't really have much to go on", which is the sort of laidback attitude that isn't unfakable, but that I more associate with town (rather than scum wo feel more pressure to have an explanation).

SixString is at best full on rand, even though I do have a question: @SixStrings you cited Wilgy and Epi as reasons to vote for Lemonfairy, but you had Epi on your scumlist, were you worried about listening to one of your scumreads on another?

Falcon is technically the most active of the 3 low posters, but honestly there really... just isn't anything there. Falcon can be lazy as town, but also definitely can town it up and there are times where I feel confident calling Falcon town, but this is not one of those times. On the other hand, scum!Falcon really doesn't town it up.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

@falcon45ca get in here and do things if you're town.
Sadly my game approach is not that sophisticated yet. Not very multi layered as I am still learning the lingo.
I don't feel like this answers my question. Did you think about Epi's alignment when you decided to listen to them on Lemonfairy?
No I had not considered that. It is a fair point and one have I learned from.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

There was a bunch of talk when SVS died as to who would have killed her, but I feel that the same attention hasn’t been given to why has lemonfairy been killed. Thoughts anyone?
Gro-oo-ovy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:18 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:23 am Wilgy has always been a sort of easy read for me (actually I've never played with his as mafia. I'm terrified now) and nothing is out of line. He did his little wagonomics thing too which I always like from him. Kinda underwhelming for the top group I know but it is what it is

Epi v seanzie read like a difference check to me. Maybe I'm too quick to call something that isn't w/w a difference check but I do think there's a wolf in there. In their argument epi held his cool while seanzie wasn't really consistent, and backtracked on his epi townread as soon as he got pushed
agree that Epi/Seanzie is probs a difference check
I got a bit of the heebie-jeebies when Epi turned to push me for ?? reasons so I'm leaning more Seanzie town rn

might try to look at Epi again later
@fingersplints

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Folks should take a look thru lemon's ISO
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.
yo what
can you quote them and explain which parts you found suspicious?
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:30 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.
This of course is subject to change, and I realize that it also does not help with any consensus as we have all voted for different people so far.
who else do you suspect aside from me then?
I don't think 6String ever address this?
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:59 pm @Matahari So your SR are Myself, Epi & Wilgy? And then IF splints, also Roxy...if EOD is in 10 mins, who are you voting for?

Why did you find Neon scummy?
I said on day 1 that Neon took some heat and then disappeared. I had very little else to go. Then she came back the next day and posted that she plays the same in every game. I didn’t find that to be true, because she was quite different in this game as compared to the last three games I had observed her Town play. She even stated in the last game that she posts a lot more memes when she’s town, but she didn’t post near as many as she did in the other games, so I chose to keep my vote on her. There was one other thing, her defense of Six felt a bit hollow, or maybe ‘safe’ is the right word. Just saying he’s new as a reason for not voting him excuses her no matter how he flips.

GTH- I might go with Epig at this moment because he’s playing a safe game too. Not the best reason in the world but GTH 🤷‍♀️

I’m hoping to reread Dennis before voting time, since my betters don’t entirely trust him.
falcon45ca

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by falcon45ca »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:20 pm I commented on everything
how are people just not reading
I said, "I don't see that Lemon ever commented about this."

That isn't to say you didn't comment. Again, I wasn't reading through your posts. I was reading through S~V~S's posts. I did stop and look around the surrounding context, but I didn't see where you talked about this (you talked about other things at the time).

If you have a link, please.
so you think I'm scum but you didn't read my posts? :c

and yeah, I'll try to find it and pull it up in a sec
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm Two confirmed civilians named here by Lemonfairy
you know I had both at the top of my reads at the end though, right?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm I don't understand why Lemon suspected S~V~S. I also don't know why a civilian might say "you know what, just don't worry about it."
if you read the entire thing, you'll see I have tried to explain it multiple times and SVS was either not seeing my posts or not understanding and at some point I just gave up and told them to not worry about b/c it wasn't important

and fyi (b/c it looks like you missed my explanation too) I named Syn/SVS/Dennis as a team because Syn asked me who I thought were scum based on what little posts there were on D1 and at that point, only Syn, SVS, Dennis, and myself had posted

so no, it was not a legit suspicion and no, there wasn't a point to it either
and if you read back you'll also see I never tried to push anyone in the team I named after either

This all makes more sense if Epi is not trying to actually read lemon in good faith
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

New novel by John Irving: "The World According to Roxy"

Here's a preview:

Dennis
DrWilgy
Epignosis
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Matahari
Seanzie
SixStrings
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 am Okay, that took way longer than I was planning on spending this morning, BUTTTT I ISOd everyone (except for the low posters, but I looked carefully at them yesterday). I definitely started skimming about 1.5 ISOs in (so in the middle of Epi's ISO) because it was taking wayyy longer per person than I wanted, but I feel a lot better about my reads now.

fingersplints

DrWilgy
Roxy

Epignosis

Matahari
Dennis

falcon45ca
SixStrings

I did sort within groups, but did not do so as carefully as between divides. I put Falcon above Six because even though Falcon didn't do a lot, he wasn't just afk when I pushed him a bit earlier, and Six continues to do absolutely nothing.

I think there is a difference check between Falcon and Epi. Epi's push on Falcon doesn't feel like bussing, there is not enough flashy showyness to it for that, so I think if Falcon flips wolf, Epi looks good, and if not, then I think Epi looks bad.

Most of Dennis's play I feel was meta-based rather than in-game based, which worries me. I also have a little bit of tinfoil about a possible Dennis/Wilgy team since I did not really understand Wilgy's townread of Dennis. Dennis has won more scum games than anyone else this year on the site, and I think Wilgy has been privy to at least one or two of these, so I don't see how WIlgy would be so confident in Dennis being in his townrange here.

Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.
Falcon hasn't done anything. You've defended falcon for ages. Now falcon is bottom of the barrel. Why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Shit Matt Chapman scratched. Be right back.

Return to “Previous Hustles”