Kate (host, mods, dead, etc.)
50%

Total votes: 14
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Meta Mafia (day 2)

Post by Epignosis »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am [VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine we probably should have killed this a lil while ago since it seems like everyone scumreads him
Why? I don't.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:31 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:28 am [VOTE: sixstrings] aubergine we probably should have killed this a lil while ago since it seems like everyone scumreads him
Why? I don't.

What towny breadcrumbs have you gleaned from their rather scant ISO?....which, IIRC, having a bare ISO is part of your SR on my slot...if not the entirety of it.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 am Okay, that took way longer than I was planning on spending this morning, BUTTTT I ISOd everyone (except for the low posters, but I looked carefully at them yesterday). I definitely started skimming about 1.5 ISOs in (so in the middle of Epi's ISO) because it was taking wayyy longer per person than I wanted, but I feel a lot better about my reads now.

fingersplints

DrWilgy
Roxy

Epignosis

Matahari
Dennis

falcon45ca
SixStrings

I did sort within groups, but did not do so as carefully as between divides. I put Falcon above Six because even though Falcon didn't do a lot, he wasn't just afk when I pushed him a bit earlier, and Six continues to do absolutely nothing.

I think there is a difference check between Falcon and Epi. Epi's push on Falcon doesn't feel like bussing, there is not enough flashy showyness to it for that, so I think if Falcon flips wolf, Epi looks good, and if not, then I think Epi looks bad.

Most of Dennis's play I feel was meta-based rather than in-game based, which worries me. I also have a little bit of tinfoil about a possible Dennis/Wilgy team since I did not really understand Wilgy's townread of Dennis. Dennis has won more scum games than anyone else this year on the site, and I think Wilgy has been privy to at least one or two of these, so I don't see how WIlgy would be so confident in Dennis being in his townrange here.

Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.
Falcon hasn't done anything. You've defended falcon for ages. Now falcon is bottom of the barrel. Why?
What has 6Strings done?

So, Sean must be scum in your mind I take it?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:02 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:05 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

Anyone want to GTH reads? Who is the team?
I can't agree with that. When you can't find one, how are you finding the bunch? We get one lynch at a time. That's all we are afforded. Focus on one, get that one, and then go from there.

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?
The Brothers Karamazov is one I recommend.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:15 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:24 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:22 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:20 pm I commented on everything
how are people just not reading
I said, "I don't see that Lemon ever commented about this."

That isn't to say you didn't comment. Again, I wasn't reading through your posts. I was reading through S~V~S's posts. I did stop and look around the surrounding context, but I didn't see where you talked about this (you talked about other things at the time).

If you have a link, please.
so you think I'm scum but you didn't read my posts? :c

and yeah, I'll try to find it and pull it up in a sec
Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm Two confirmed civilians named here by Lemonfairy
you know I had both at the top of my reads at the end though, right?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:51 pm I don't understand why Lemon suspected S~V~S. I also don't know why a civilian might say "you know what, just don't worry about it."
if you read the entire thing, you'll see I have tried to explain it multiple times and SVS was either not seeing my posts or not understanding and at some point I just gave up and told them to not worry about b/c it wasn't important

and fyi (b/c it looks like you missed my explanation too) I named Syn/SVS/Dennis as a team because Syn asked me who I thought were scum based on what little posts there were on D1 and at that point, only Syn, SVS, Dennis, and myself had posted

so no, it was not a legit suspicion and no, there wasn't a point to it either
and if you read back you'll also see I never tried to push anyone in the team I named after either

This all makes more sense if Epi is not trying to actually read lemon in good faith
I wasn't readying lemon at all. I said as much. I enlarged where I said that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:31 pm
Why? I don't.

What towny breadcrumbs have you gleaned from their rather scant ISO?....which, IIRC, having a bare ISO is part of your SR on my slot...if not the entirety of it.
Nope.

He appears ignorant. No offense to SixStrings. Looks lost to me.

You're not lost. You are not new to this forum and you are not new to mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Going to eat.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:44 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:03 pm But I think we need to start looking more at “who is the team” bigger picture to solve atm

I can't agree with that. When you can't find one, how are you finding the bunch? We get one lynch at a time. That's all we are afforded. Focus on one, get that one, and then go from there.

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?

Nah, I'm out of jokey posting mode.

Town leans and scum leans if ya please. And perhaps a blurb or two as to why?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:51 pm

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?

It's a lazy couch day brah.
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:07 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.
yo what
can you quote them and explain which parts you found suspicious?
Lemonfairy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:29 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:30 pm
SixStrings wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine
Based primarily on the last day of comments from Dr Wilgy and Epi, I feel their interactions with Lemonfairy cast enough suspicion for my vote.
This of course is subject to change, and I realize that it also does not help with any consensus as we have all voted for different people so far.
who else do you suspect aside from me then?
I don't think 6String ever address this?
you are correct I did not address. At that time I had had Dennis as a person of interest . I needed to further my convictions before elevating him and naming him as bad.
SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Would you share your reasons with the group please?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:22 pm [

New novel by John Irving: "The World According to Roxy"

Here's a preview:

Dennis
DrWilgy
Epignosis
falcon45ca
fingersplints
Matahari
Seanzie
SixStrings
:(
;)
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:01 am Okay, that took way longer than I was planning on spending this morning, BUTTTT I ISOd everyone (except for the low posters, but I looked carefully at them yesterday). I definitely started skimming about 1.5 ISOs in (so in the middle of Epi's ISO) because it was taking wayyy longer per person than I wanted, but I feel a lot better about my reads now.

fingersplints

DrWilgy
Roxy

Epignosis

Matahari
Dennis

falcon45ca
SixStrings

I did sort within groups, but did not do so as carefully as between divides. I put Falcon above Six because even though Falcon didn't do a lot, he wasn't just afk when I pushed him a bit earlier, and Six continues to do absolutely nothing.

I think there is a difference check between Falcon and Epi. Epi's push on Falcon doesn't feel like bussing, there is not enough flashy showyness to it for that, so I think if Falcon flips wolf, Epi looks good, and if not, then I think Epi looks bad.

Most of Dennis's play I feel was meta-based rather than in-game based, which worries me. I also have a little bit of tinfoil about a possible Dennis/Wilgy team since I did not really understand Wilgy's townread of Dennis. Dennis has won more scum games than anyone else this year on the site, and I think Wilgy has been privy to at least one or two of these, so I don't see how WIlgy would be so confident in Dennis being in his townrange here.

Roxy's most recent post really pinged me since it kind of felt like "No! We need a misyeet in the low posters! Don't look elsewhere!", but meh, I'm not sure if that's enough to shake their position too much. Especially since I still find the low posters to be the most likely to flip wolf here.
Falcon hasn't done anything. You've defended falcon for ages. Now falcon is bottom of the barrel. Why?
I always defend Falcon early on. Town!Falcon is an easy push for wolves early on, but he usually shows clear town indicators by midgame. If he doesn't show those indicators, I drop my shield. When I posted that readslist, he still hadn't done anything particularly townie. His recent push on you actually looks pretty good, and I feel like I should read through Lemon's ISO myself, so as of right now, I'm not likely to go there, but I'm also not going to hardshield Falcon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Dennis has my vote today
;)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Roxy @Matahari

I strongly recommend you each place a vote, or at least confirm that you will before EoD. With 3 wolves alive, it is too easy for wolves to stack with small wagons, so everyone should vote.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:09 pm Dennis has my vote today
Well that clears that up.

SixStrings

Post by SixStrings »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:59 pm
SixStrings wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
Would you share your reasons with the group please?
My vote for Dennis had three factors 1} Earlier Dennis made an "everyone thinks Strings is bad" comment so jump on the band wagon. This comment was observed by others, then somewhat retracted afterward. 2}Dennis has shown as likely bad in several lists. 3} Dennis voted me as bad, which feels like an easy hit with little basis that I am aware of.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: mata] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:54 pm

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?

If you had to choose to vote Mata or Dennis right now, where would your vote be?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:18 pm

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?

If you had to choose to vote Mata or Dennis right now, where would your vote be?

We should vote Epi
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:18 pm

I'm not scum.

Got sum reads, plz?

We should vote Epi
Meh

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: epi] aubergine
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

The way people keep vote jumping, I'm going to put my vote on Dennis. At one point, it was 3to 3, and probably will be again
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Matahari wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:42 pm The way people keep vote jumping, I'm going to put my vote on Dennis. At one point, it was 3to 3, and probably will be again

Is this the summary of your SR on Dennis?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

I disapprove.

Not voting in Mata feels like a mistake to me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I step away to watch probably the coolest EP of Mando yet and all hell breaks loose apparently.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: mata] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Looks like I'm going over

Can't say I didn't see this coming but insert shrug emoji here

Roxy and Splints doing some yugioh fusion dance this day should definitely be looked at

Wilgy's TR on me is a little weird cause apparently I've been platying scummy, but like I still think he's town

If I think of anything else I'll say it
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Why is there like a tribal dance going on with the votes here
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:49 pm Looks like I'm going over

Roxy and Splints doing some yugioh fusion dance this day should definitely be looked at

Wilgy's TR on me is a little weird cause apparently I've been platying scummy, but like I still think he's town

I think you and Mata have the highest chance to be wolves on Neon.

However, Mata was a wolf on Neon twice now.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'll be voting for self pres so vote mata I guess
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:51 pm Why is there like a tribal dance going on with the votes here
Falcon and Wilgy are your wolfmates trying to save you, and I'm just hard-wolfsiding for shiz and giggles.

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:51 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:49 pm Looks like I'm going over

I think you and Mata have the highest chance to be wolves on Neon.

However, Mata was a wolf on Neon twice now.
Mh fair
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Who all is here right now?

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Me
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'm around.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:53 pm Who all is here right now?
Yo
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:51 pm Why is there like a tribal dance going on with the votes here
Falcon and Wilgy are your wolfmates trying to save you, and I'm just hard-wolfsiding for shiz and giggles.
Ah, thank you mr extrawolf
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I think tie wagons here isn't a bad idea
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Do we have time for some GTH?
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I thought roxy's insistence that splints is lhf was bad
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:57 pm You know the game. I yell names. Everyone responds with town or wolf only.

EPI
SPLINTS
SIX
Town
Town
Wolf
Image Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'm not sure how I feel about Epi being the deciding vote here.

Return to “Previous Hustles”