Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Game over, Mafia won]

Moderator: Community Team

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:05 am Ok I need an honest answer: does Neon have it inside of themselves to pull the ATE nonsense they were doing earlier today as a wolf?
I wanna say no, because Zenon's got this thing where she policy votes self voters, and I think wolf zenon thinks about that, whereas here Zenon actually felt like cornered
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:52 pm TSP should have been elimed like 4 days ago. Even before Pyxxy honestly.
You have played with me before how can you possibly think this
You cannot expect me to townread you when you make it deliberately hard to work with you and instead solely rely on things like juxtapositions from your high-posting wolf games, which can easily be juxtaposed.
I’m not the one shielding your pet suspect
Who even the heck do you think my pet suspect is? I don't even know who I suspect. Talk plainly.

Do you write proofs like this? I hope not.
SVS and Kate are hard shielding each other with no justification. Mac is unwilling to press on this right now. I trust Mac’s instinct for one more day, and I find SVS independently townie. I don’t find Kate particularly townie, but Kate is also being shielded by Dennis. I think Dennis’s shield on Kate is a pocket attempt right now. I don’t know if it’s working because I can’t decipher Kate. Wilgy is doing the worst vote analysis I’ve ever seen. Neon did an ATE earlier today. Mac is Mac. That’s my view of the game
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:09 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:05 am Ok I need an honest answer: does Neon have it inside of themselves to pull the ATE nonsense they were doing earlier today as a wolf?
I wanna say no, because Zenon's got this thing where she policy votes self voters, and I think wolf zenon thinks about that, whereas here Zenon actually felt like cornered
Neon self policying for a self vote would be really funny
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:09 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 am Tbh Sean I feel like overall I’m being approximately more helpful than half the cast of this game
And you're being approximately half as helpful as I believe you could be if you cared to.
That’s right
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m sorry
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:49 pm Just want to be clear I don't have a mech green on Kate and SVS. Neon saying she had no towncore or basis from which to solve felt like something I could easily ascertain the legitimacy of by doing that and her emotions switched from maniacal to quite happy when I did so I think she was genuine.
Can I ask if you think a no wim wolf who was provided a world view on a 5 star Michelin mac plate would in turn be happy about it
Not if it didn't contain their partner.
? You think it would have to contain their partner in what capacity exactly?
As in if my PoE didn't contain their partner they would probably be a lil happy but I still trust the read tbh. Also Neon has literally ended d2 and d3 voting our only wolf flip and has most of the game pushing her. Doesn't feel like the hit based on that anyway.

Look at my points about Dennis.
I think they are objectively good points but I worry almost purely on the basis that dennis as town has also had abysmal decision making as well in some of my previous games with him. like..... idk i'm thinking back, wwa defended him saying she felt like the progression on his vote vs pyxxy's vote on neon seemed townier when I gave a push yesterday, but I don't know how much water that read holds when the time I wolfed with dennis I feel he was very concerned with his appearance and this game it's just ? wolfy thing after wolfy thing? doing whatever, floofing around almost. I guess if he flipped wolf I wouldn't be overly surprised based on the anti town decision making but I would be a bit surprised based on his content
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:10 am
Neon self policying for a self vote would be really funny
That would be fucking hilarious
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:11 am I think they are objectively good points but I worry almost purely on the basis that dennis as town has also had abysmal decision making as well in some of my previous games with him.
This is so funny help
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think objectively the game state is in a pretty good place and like it’s probably a town win 70-75 percent of the time but the 25-30 percent of the time where I’m in F5 with SVS and Dennis and Mac and Kate is gonna really suck
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also think people should claim actually
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think the game is dressed up mountainous but if we’re about to be screwed by something I’d like to know
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

@Dennis

You a wolf?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:32 am @Dennis

You a wolf?
Nope
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:33 am

You a wolf?
Nope
yep.

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:59 am

You a wolf?
Nope
yep.
Nice distancing
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm

Can you tell me Mac's SVS take?
He townreads her, I think
And his progression?
Nope that's where ya lose me

I dunno why you're giving me an exam, or why it matters about SVS

I was talking about the one with the postclearing nonsense
I'm not trying to give you an exam, I'm trying to lead you to what I see.

The postclearing nonsense is exactly that - nonsense IMO.
Oh I thought you were trying to prove I'm not paying attention (i do not remember his progression, but I get the feeling you're trying to tell me it's bad and I will go look)

Yeah, but then you went on to say you were top poster which supports it and didn't seem to take it back

I get you might've thought it was an invalid point, but I don't see why that directly leads to scumreading
It doesn't, with the exception that if Mac's take were to be real, it would be something like "thread activity is townie, and postcount is a vague measure of threadactvity, therefore Seanzie is townie", because "postcount" is not actually townie on it's own, it is just a measure that tends to correlate with other measures of townieness, and I don't think Mac is actually looking at me in a nuanced enough way to see this.
I'm quite intentionally trying to not analyse you because I have an internal conflict between

a) You are frustrating me so much I want you to be mafia so I can bury you and
b) You frustrating me this much is historically an almost conformation that you are town

But you keep forcing me to go to battle with you over and over.

I don't see how turning the thread into a constant back and forth with you is a good idea. I don't need to analyse you more deeply than I have and I certainly don't want to, so scumreading me for having a shallow appraisal with you is basically scumreading me for nothing.

If you think for some reason I kill you over Nutella then I don't actually know what else to say to you.

You literally have no idea how to read me and are confbiased by an extremely incorrect understanding of my tendencies. I've told you this many times before.

Feel free to solve me. Feel free to talk to others about me. Feel free to do whatever you please honestly. Just stop expecting me to overly focus on solving you when I've explained to you so many times before that I don't enjoy it, don't need to do it to solve the game and especially when I townread you for it.

And before you go "herp derp weren't you scumreading me". Like literally being in two minds and internal conflict is one of my defining features so miss me with it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:41 pm

Can you tell me Mac's SVS take?
He townreads her, I think
And his progression?
Nope that's where ya lose me

I dunno why you're giving me an exam, or why it matters about SVS

I was talking about the one with the postclearing nonsense
I'm not trying to give you an exam, I'm trying to lead you to what I see.

The postclearing nonsense is exactly that - nonsense IMO.
Oh I thought you were trying to prove I'm not paying attention (i do not remember his progression, but I get the feeling you're trying to tell me it's bad and I will go look)

Yeah, but then you went on to say you were top poster which supports it and didn't seem to take it back

I get you might've thought it was an invalid point, but I don't see why that directly leads to scumreading
It doesn't, with the exception that if Mac's take were to be real, it would be something like "thread activity is townie, and postcount is a vague measure of threadactvity, therefore Seanzie is townie", because "postcount" is not actually townie on it's own, it is just a measure that tends to correlate with other measures of townieness, and I don't think Mac is actually looking at me in a nuanced enough way to see this.
Imagine someone who historically drives you bananas negatively assessing your alignment through a completely invented understanding of how you think, telling someone else that your thought process isn't real and projecting their own idea of optimal play onto you.

Imagine for a second how annoying that would be.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:02 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:52 pm TSP should have been elimed like 4 days ago. Even before Pyxxy honestly.
You have played with me before how can you possibly think this
You cannot expect me to townread you when you make it deliberately hard to work with you and instead solely rely on things like juxtapositions from your high-posting wolf games, which can easily be juxtaposed.
The God damn irony of this.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

threadstate kinda, uh, haha
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I do however want to take sides for the historical records and I disagree with sean in the debacle
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

recent posts were bad btw dennis
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:51 pm Why are people letting people play so anti-town?
Well mainly because literally every single player in this game except maybe like 2 have played anti town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think I've been anti town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yes.

I am very honest with my emotions as both alignments and I AtE as everything because of it.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I hard defended a self voter recently and I've been getting more frustrated with this game and self voting more commonly now. Don't trust this take Dennis.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:08 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:59 am

You a wolf?
Nope
yep.
Nice distancing
I laughed at this sequence and I don't know why

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:36 am I don't think I've been anti town.
You are one of the two who hasn't in my eyes

Spoiler the other is not me lol

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 128

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry if I'm being "anti town". The happiness at the start of the game as well as being extremely wrong about my only strong read kinda kicked the air out of me. And all of the posts where someone lays out every possible scenario rather than trying to make a case for the one or two most likely based on their behavior just confuses me more :shrug:
TBH, I have thought Dennis was possibly bad on and off for most of the game. So I would be OK with yeeting him. He's a natural, and his game has evolved fast. So even if his earlier bad games had a certain tone, a more style than substance feel, doesn't mean he can't switch it up.

So I might continue to sheep or I might not.

I have meetings at work today, so I'll keep up but likely won't say much.

At least I'm learning what all these text format buttons do :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:30 am I do however want to take sides for the historical records and I disagree with sean in the debacle
What exactly do you disagree with?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also want to put on record that I disagree with some people
☆Princess Abigail☆

Is it me?

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon is where the null line is. I'm not allowed to read her anymore, so that's that.

(this is a joke... only sorta kinda)

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:38 am Neon is where the null line is. I'm not allowed to read her anymore, so that's that.

Nah that bet still counts :p

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:42 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:38 am Neon is where the null line is. I'm not allowed to read her anymore, so that's that.

Nah that bet still counts :p
Then for you, I'll say the null line is where you are. For everyone else, I'll say it is where SVS is.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:53 pm THE MAIN REASON IS BECAUSE I UAVE TO DEAL WITH KATE WHO IS TAKING GAME STRATEGY OF “DONT INTERACT AND GET TOWNCLEARED BY DENNIS AND SVS”
I've interacted a lot. I get bad headaches and sometimes I have to back off a little bit. I'm stuck in one now, and guess what? I'm STILL here.

I'm towncleared because I'm town. Do you want me to move off neon? Who should I move to, in your opinion? And don't say svs or dennis, please.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:34 am TonyStarkPrime

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy
Oh please, is this a joke?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:39 am

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy
No, why would it be a joke?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy
Falcon’s town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Kate wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:38 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:53 pm THE MAIN REASON IS BECAUSE I UAVE TO DEAL WITH KATE WHO IS TAKING GAME STRATEGY OF “DONT INTERACT AND GET TOWNCLEARED BY DENNIS AND SVS”
I've interacted a lot. I get bad headaches and sometimes I have to back off a little bit. I'm stuck in one now, and guess what? I'm STILL here.

I'm towncleared because I'm town. Do you want me to move off neon? Who should I move to, in your opinion? And don't say svs or dennis, please.
Do you think Dennis is town?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Porscha wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:49 am recent posts were bad btw dennis
Darn it
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Wait why though
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

And why arent you voting me then

I don't think paranoia on my bad play before is a super good reason to not
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'd still rather you didn't cause I don't really feel like being miselimmed though
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:57 am
Kate wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:38 am

Do you think Dennis is town?
Yea.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:56 am

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy
Falcon’s town
If true, we should be voting neon or wilgy.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis you're town, right?

Answer this post directly and with verbosity.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@S~V~S I'm a little behind. Thoughts on wilgy?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:55 am
Kate wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:39 am

Neon

MacDougall
Porscha

S~V~S

falcon45ca
Kate

Dennis
DrWilgy
No, why would it be a joke?
Because I'm ridiculously in my town meta and I think you should know it.

Return to “Previous Heists”