[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Note: if any role blocking paradoxes are possible in this game, they will be resolved by timestamp of the last submission. First block wins. I will add this to the setup description in the second post.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 134

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:16 am Note: if any role blocking paradoxes are possible in this game, they will be resolved by timestamp of the last submission. First block wins. I will add this to the setup description in the second post.

Now that you've got a PhD, it's all paradox this, and time stamp that...take yer highfalutin words outta here!
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 76
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Good hello everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

Pleasure to play with you today.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:45 am Good hello everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

But are you a student doctor?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:48 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:45 am Good hello everyone. My name is DrWilgy and I am most definitely a doctor.

But are you a student doctor?
Hmm... (If I'm not careful here, Sloonei will figure out I'm a network)

Yes... I am a Doctor of studentology.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:10 pm Neon is TOWN
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:11 pm Neon = Town

AM = Mafia

Zenge = First

Vote = Sleep

Hotel = Trivago
For everything else there's Mastercard?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:13 pm Okay people from Syndicate. Post your top three emojis from here that we should absolutely use in this game

This is my favorite

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:21 pm My dearest Abigale,

How strange it is to be parted from you for so long. Never apart for more than a few hours since our nuptials, now nearly a fortnight since I last clasped to that hand which is most familiar.

Stranger still, that despite these miles between us, I still speak to you as if you were here, huddled in the faint lamplight with me. What a heavenly gift that would be.

Alas, I must accept that the fates have divined a period of separation. For the greater good.

At the moment, I find myself in a strange land, with stranger company. It is my heartfelt desire that I will find amongst these savage cultures those fraternal spirits which are not bound by geography.

Times are calm now, but I dare not imagine that the eye is not followed by the surge.

I trust that you are well.

Give my love to mother.

Yours, always,

Mayo
My name irl is Abigail and for a second I was very confused xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:22 pm Did everyone else get their favorite animal or just me?
I got mine!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:28 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:07 pm Image
Hi Neon
Hello. We've played together once I think yes?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Animal Midwife wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 pm What is the worst animal?
Spiders by far
I 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th this statement and also I am now town reading this player for eternity

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:38 pm How are all of you doing today

I expect an answer from EVERYONE. Except the person who posted before me because I have chosen to pretend like I hate whoever it is
I'm in the best mood I've been in, in a looooong time.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hey Doc I've been having this problem

You see... it hurts all the time everything

What do I do doc?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hmm how many posts do I need to spam to claim a whole page for myself

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

booo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Things about me

I hyper post and will probably post cap in like 12 hours if I'm in a good mood

I swear a lot

I'm uwu anime gif girl

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I'm a ghost in a shell
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ah good evening zeneon
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

hello SDFriends i hope we shall not become SDNemies

where did that site name come from?
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:32 am hello SDFriends i hope we shall not become SDNemies

where did that site name come from?
I presume they are student doctors

I do not know this for fact though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's pyx and Zenon take over the thread hours!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I am ze capitan now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllll by myselffffff

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm like never going to get to real time with anyone in this game am I because my active hours appear to be when nobody is around

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:22 pm Did everyone else get their favorite animal or just me?
I'm beary happy to say that I did.
miranda920 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:53 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:51 pm Ticks are the real worst animal, btw. Idk why y’all are guessing other things.
Mosquitoes are pretty bad too
Malaria, heartworm, west nile, dengue. Yeah.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

If anyone incorrectly identifies this animal they are dead to me...

DEAD I SAY!

ImageImage

Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213

Post by Zenge »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:01 am I'm like never going to get to real time with anyone in this game am I because my active hours appear to be when nobody is around
What time zone are you in that these are your active hours?
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:12 am
Neon wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:01 am I'm like never going to get to real time with anyone in this game am I because my active hours appear to be when nobody is around
Heh central lol xD

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I just have an awful schedule

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:51 pm Ticks are the real worst animal, btw. Idk why y’all are guessing other things.
They're the runners up in this competition. All I ask of my fellow lifeforms is that they not make it their life's mission to eat my blood.
Humans: *Raises and kills billions of animals each year in incredibly inhumane conditions*

Humans: *Levels millions of acres of forests destroying natural habitats*

Humans: *Creates a floating ball of plastic the size of texas in the ocean, killing millions of sea creatures*

Humans: *Is single-handedly causing the sixth mass extinction event*

Humans: "Yeah, ticks are the worst. Mosquitos too."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:57 pm
They're the runners up in this competition. All I ask of my fellow lifeforms is that they not make it their life's mission to eat my blood.
Humans: *Raises and kills billions of animals each year in incredibly inhumane conditions*

Humans: *Levels millions of acres of forests destroying natural habitats*

Humans: *Creates a floating ball of plastic the size of texas in the ocean, killing millions of sea creatures*

Humans: *Is single-handedly causing the sixth mass extinction event*

Humans: "Yeah, ticks are the worst. Mosquitos too."
Fair point. I was viewing it from the human perspective, but from the every other animal perspective, yeah, we’re pretty atrocious.

Although mosquitoes and ticks spread disease to non human animals too.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Kate »

Zenge wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:37 pm
Geese. They’re mean and poop everywhere.
Those friggin Canadian geese? Bunch of nasty assholes!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I expect an answer from EVERYONE. Except the person who posted before me because I have chosen to pretend like I hate whoever it is
It was me.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I will have deduced all of your animals and alignments by the end of Day 0 :)
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:31 am
Seeing the Name “Kate” with the under title “Hitman” is giving me some whiplash. Idk why. I just don’t expect “Kate the Hitman”. I’d assume it would be the colder and more formal Kathrine. But maybe her friends call her Kate on the weekends when she’s not off killing? Idk.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:43 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:10 pm Neon is TOWN
*pinches cheeks*
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Neon wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:14 am
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:12 am
Heh central lol xD
Your name being Neon is very meta then, since Neon glows brightest in the night
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:19 am
Seeing the Name “Kate” with the under title “Hitman” is giving me some whiplash. Idk why. I just don’t expect “Kate the Hitman”. I’d assume it would be the colder and more formal Kathrine. But maybe her friends call her Kate on the weekends when she’s not off killing? Idk.
At night I go by Katherine Anne. :feb:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

first

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I had a horrible horrible commute this AM, got to work late and got stuck with the project no one else wanted.

But it’s sunny out and I’m wearing my favorite bracelet, so I’ll be ok.

How are you?
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Kate wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:28 am
Zenge wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:19 am
At night I go by Katherine Anne. :feb:
:faint:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Contrary to what the host said, I am not a wonberfull zoob amdibal, am a wonberfull fowesh amdibal

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:15 am I will have deduced all of your animals and alignments by the end of Day 0 :)
I expect you to show your work if you want full credit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 pm

Good amdibal choice

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hoomans

There, I said it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@santygrass we should regularly remind @supershorty of a certain something since she isn't playing this game with us.

skill issue

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:39 am
NateTheLesser wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:50 pm

Good amdibal choice
Aren’t quokkas the animals that throw their young at predators to save themselves? Or is that a pernicious slander?
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:32 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:25 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:21 pm I also [VOTE: sleep] aubergine
So I’m picking you out of the community to ask:

-how are you?
-do you actually handle dogs?
-what’s your least favorite dog?
-if the answer is Scotty, don’t
-I have a mean bark and a terribly ineffective bite
-What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Very tired, actually going to sleep maybe
Yes, the SAR is for search and rescue though I've been out of it a few years now
Probably huskies tbh but I think that's my vet showing
It's ok, Scotties be cool
African or European?
Thank you for your service
Curious! What about huskies are your favorite? All I know from interaction in the park is that they are stubborn and are very loud.
No, no you asked me my least favourite dog. And they are my least favourite because they scream and wanna bite me more than most other breeds 😂
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”