Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:31 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:59 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:40 am For me, I know it's town Roxy when she comes in with a big reads list and rains her honesty down on us. Haven't seen this yet, so until it happens, I'm not sure. As for Splints, it's super hard for me to tell her bad from her good game. She a reluctant baddie I know, but she also is quiet when town, so looking for some insight there.
Spoiler: show
Roxy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:19 am @Dennis - pal you really are getting the hang of this game and yep I feel like you are honestly trying to hunt baddies this time. Right now I am giving you the botd and see how it goes. I am unable to classify you at this time.

@DrWilgy - you are feeling less involved this game, doesn't affect your alignment tho I feel like I am having a hard time gauging your reads. Some feel a bit forced but I am unsure what or if that means anything. I am feeling townish from you but Imma need more from you, pretty please.

@Epignosis - Hi buddy <3 been sooo long since we have played together. So has you style changed? That remains to be seen. What I have noticed is that you are QUIET. Not at all like I remember. You have given a couple of insights but tbh I am really unsure of who you suspect or why. Can you help out the town by giving a rainbow or reads list?

@falcon45ca - hey I hope my read on your tell is accurate bc right now it is saying you are town. Thanks for this as I am unsure about a number of people this game.

@fingersplints - yes I lean town on you. It's the splints I know and love. I am so happy to playing together again. <3 What are your thoughts inre: Neon, Dennis, Epi, Mata, Six and Seanzie?

@Lemonfairy - I have already said you came out of the SVS vs the "Um What" fiasco looking the best to me. You felt Town to me. I am digging the way you seem to be vibing this game. Why do you think Syn seems townie vs why Epi seems bad? Why are Mata and Six in your list? Is it bc they have not said much or is it what they have said?

@Matahari - Yay!! We are playing together again. I am looking forward to your reads and am hoping to sort you after it.

@Neon - you bad. You seem to be playing in the same fashion as last game and I cannot let it go rn. After the "um what" crazy that you helped perpetuate you seemed like a player who was mad bc no one wanted to buy what you were selling about SVS. You are not adding anything new to the game and will not give reasons for your actual votes/suspicions and I find that suspicious in and of itself.

@Seanzie - You seem quite fluffy except in your defense of falcon. What are your actual thoughts on the game state. GTH reads if you would pretty please.

@SixStrings - welcome back. You gave some insight about SVS during the whole "um what" discussion while awesome to join in I feel you need to say way more than what you have. You do not know any of us but still like I asked Seanzie - if someone is holding a gun to your head what are your reads at this moment of each player?

@S~V~S - at the time of me defending you I really was not sure about you hence my " I don't speak for SVS" thing. Since you have posted more I do feel like the same as splints. I can call you town.

@Syn - hey, yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that you came out of the whole "um what" party looking like a baddie who lost his chance to take down a strong player. And then said something about pocketing and waiting to see if you were right until D 4. Why wait? Hunt baddies now. You didn't find one with SVS so why give up the towns goal of hunting a baddie and elimming them?

What say you regarding Roxy, S~V~S?

(Sorry if you already talked about this. I'll get there.)
I do feel better about her, thanks for helpfully pointing this post out. How do you feel about her?
@Epignosis this was when I knew you were bad.

I thought I got killed because of the snarky “thanks for helpfully pointing that out”, lol. So thanks for trying to save me. I was looking forward to a battle of wits with you :noble:
I had a grim feeling you were going to destroy me after I made that post. But yeah, I still wanted to try to have it out with you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Meta Mafia (day 4)

Post by Kate »

Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Spoiled chat
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Wow thanks for spectator chat mom and definitely not me doing it for you!
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, that was a somewhat frustrating loss.

GG Wolves!

Thanks for the host @Kate !
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 122

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

GGs
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:20 pm Damn I suck at this game huh
That isn't how the game works. You were the hardest person to play against this last day, and I actually had to pivot away from pushing you and try to get Fingersplints to move somewhere else because your fighting made it difficult to predict how EoD was going to go if we were planning on stacking on you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:25 pm Woah wait that argument between seanzie and epi was theater?? Yah no this game was lost then if I made it to like f3
In wolfchat

"Hey Epi, I'mma do the thing that wolves do to townies and go at you hard, and when you push back I'm going to back off like I'm trying to pocket you... only I'm going to do it to you, not a townie" (paraphrased, but the jist was said)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:26 pm
On the contrary! We had a time trying to figure out what to do with you. We told Kate we wouldn't kill you (I think one of us did), and I left you alive out of not wanting to look like I saved someone.

I don't think you sucked whatsoever.
I was kicking myself for not moving votes at EoD3 to kill Dennis this morning.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:02 pm
That isn't how the game works. You were the hardest person to play against this last day, and I actually had to pivot away from pushing you and try to get Fingersplints to move somewhere else because your fighting made it difficult to predict how EoD was going to go if we were planning on stacking on you.
:hugs: that's my boy!
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:03 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:25 pm Woah wait that argument between seanzie and epi was theater?? Yah no this game was lost then if I made it to like f3
In wolfchat

"Hey Epi, I'mma do the thing that wolves do to townies and go at you hard, and when you push back I'm going to back off like I'm trying to pocket you... only I'm going to do it to you, not a townie" (paraphrased, but the jist was said)
Man I never want to play against wolf you again
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm Splints/falcon/six final answer
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:49 pm Wow thanks for spectator chat mom and definitely not me doing it for you!
you are very welcome!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:04 pm
In wolfchat

When you were like "I need to look into Epi/Seanzie/Falcon more" I got real worried.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Anyways, good game everyone!

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Yes very good game everyone

except you wilgy I hate you [angry emoji]
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:15 pm Yes very good game everyone

except you wilgy I hate you [angry emoji]
:p
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I'm starting the wilgy hate club
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Epignosis »

In wolfchat

Just lynch his ass every time to be clear.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:28 pm
In wolfchat

That's a great idea!
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:29 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:28 pm
In wolfchat

That's a great idea!
Seanzie after 18 games as town:

Seanzie: T

Seanzie: O

Seanzie: W

Dennis: *Dayvig shots Seanzie*

Seanzie flips town

Dennis: Oh well, I'm sure 19th time will be the charm.

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by fingersplints »

Good game all!

I had a moment earlier tonight when I began to doubt Wilgy off something he posted, but then really too late to change and then I fell asleep.

Definitely wasn’t getting there on Sean. I guess the biggest takeaway from this is whenever Sean seems his most townie, he’s almost certainly bad haha
Gro-oo-ovy
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:47 pm ]Image

Forgot to mention Dennis was:
Image Dennis - DRoc, Deputy Dennis, Bubsie, Dennis the Younger, Den Den, DenMan. Just don't call him kiddo. Loves his momma. Vanilla civ.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

mom please
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:53 pmmom please
anything for you bubsie. You can thanks @fingersplints for the awesome idea. :grin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 54

Post by S~V~S »

Also after “SVS we all love you”, I’ll never trust Wilgy again ha ha
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 105

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:52 pm @DrWilgy Where's your head at?

@Epignosis What was your question you had for me? What are your reads now?

@SixStrings Do you have any thoughts on anything? How are you reading Dennis today?

These are the 3 I most sussed going into EOD, and I think I'd likely have been killed before I got to @Seanzie . Ah well, onto the next one
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 102

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:08 pm Also after “SVS we all love you”, I’ll never trust Wilgy again ha ha
Ok, but to my defense, I didn't need to lie there.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Meta Mafia (day 1)

Post by fingersplints »

Kate wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:56 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:53 pmmom please
anything for you bubsie. You can thanks @fingersplints for the awesome idea. :grin:
:haha:
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Excellent game wolf's! Never would have gotten Seanzie.

Sorry Neon.
Sorry Mata.
Sorry Dennis.

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:19 pm I thought there was one in roxy/splints cause I see their relationship like me and kate--if one scumreads the other chances are one is bad

But Roxy lied and threw me completely off
I wanted to try something new to open up the game. Sorry you wanted UFC championship fight and I wanted to see who would nibble.
;)
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Roxy wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:57 am Excellent game wolf's! Never would have gotten Seanzie.

Sorry Neon.
Sorry Mata.
Sorry Dennis.

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:19 pm I thought there was one in roxy/splints cause I see their relationship like me and kate--if one scumreads the other chances are one is bad

But Roxy lied and threw me completely off
I wanted to try something new to open up the game. Sorry you wanted UFC championship fight and I wanted to see who would nibble.
Alas it was a good idea but I'm just a slow thinker
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Matahari »

gg everyone! Dennis, you were a hero! Kate, your first hosting gig was great, so now you’re going to work on that 2 mafia team game with at least 24 players, right? Please say yes?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Matahari wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:51 am gg everyone! Dennis, you were a hero! Kate, your first hosting gig was great, so now you’re going to work on that 2 mafia team game with at least 24 players, right? Please say yes?
:biggrin:

Sorry for having to kill you :(

Return to “Previous Hustles”