Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Scotty »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:39 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:34 pm Since we’re not in lylo and multiple people have proposed a Kate/svs pairing it may not be a terrible idea to go there today. For science.
That's just such a bad and ungoofy idea. Killing let's say a doctor would be scientific :shrug:
The reality of the situation is that unless you or SVS are able to provide a pelt today, one of you dies today or tomorrow in all worlds.

Obviously if we miselim today and then have to resolve you tomorrow we lose if you are t/t.

So you very much need to...
a) If town solve the game like the game depends on it today cuz it kinda does
b) Be persuasive and convincing about your reasoning for not suspecting SVS
c) Just go belly up if mafia lol.
This is probably the best course of action, unless we can mech solve them today. I don’t want to miselim someone not of Kate/SVS and have to go there tomorrow.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 283

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:42 pm @Porscha since you're here.

Neon voted Pyxxy day 2 and day 3.

I want to just lose to them for it. Plus Pyxxy pushed Neon pretty badly.

Kate said Neon is a filthy busser. Are they? I didn't think they were in my experience.

@Neon are you a filthy busser?
I do not recall how neon voted in my games where she has wolfed! She only said earlier in game at some point that she is willing to bus!! I do not really think she has a reason to hell bus pyxxy when she did, but technically I don't see why it isn't possible! I think her votes have been very towny!! and her play hasn't lead me to think she is wolfing but I am shit tier neon reader teehee!! how I feel is that I am less inclined to have magnifying glass on her today!!! if she is still alive tomorrow, then perhaps reassess!! isn't it so fun and great that sometimes the players who have done the best have the most info??!?!? you never know!! hehe!!
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I think writing like this is giving me brain worms

haha lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hotdog Fingers Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:05 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:44 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 am So I said this once many pages ago, but oftentimes the town is out and loud and spinning their wheels. Let's all take a collective deep breath and just take a moment to consider those that aren't a part of this scrum.

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
at least 3 town here
So it turns out. Maybe even 4.

@DrWilgy what you think of this?
wowow!! isn't it great that sometimes the players who have done the best have the most info??!?! you never know!!! teehee!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:09 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 am So I said this once many pages ago, but oftentimes the town is out and loud and spinning their wheels. Let's all take a collective deep breath and just take a moment to consider those that aren't a part of this scrum.

Wilgy
Dennis
Falcon
Tsp
Kate is a very very good town player. Pushing a list of town like this is far more likely to come from mafia Kate.
oh haha!! I see now that she did not think these were all town when she made the list!! how sillly of me!!! sometimes the players with the most info use it to their advantage!! you never know!!! teehee!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:13 pm 7 left... Likely 5 v 2... Next phase 3 v 2...

I could slank longer...
:really:

already preflipping are we wilgy?!?!? that's not very poggers threadstate of you!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:08 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:03 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:56 pm

Show me a single Porscha wolf rand where she made 218 posts.
I don’t know Porscha’s wolf meta. I don’t usually deal with metas or remember them.

So you’re saying she’s volume cleared?
So again, that leaves us with WILGY and Neon. What am I missing here?
You just really wanna kill me huh?

@MacDougall, I liked your assoc between Kate/SVS, but is it not more likely that one W and is just comfy to have their buddy around?
Possible, but as I've pointed out I'd say unlikely.

I am not sure I would have seen a town be pocketed to the extent they'd need to be. It would be mold breaking stuff.

If one is pocketed it's probably SVS not Kate though. Kate is the one pushing SVS as lock clear without required reeval and ignoring the possibility of SVS being mafia.
I like it.

I think at this point, you being the only one to observe as to why I'm town has me either deeply pocketed or correct on your alignment.

Kate not seeing that almost feels forced at this point.
Pocket denied.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
wow mac!! this outweighs wilgy almost killing himself via vote yesterday, hehe???! do you truly believe it is more likely that wilgy would make such a gambit?!?! it is always possible, hehehe, but what are the odds!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:15 pm

I don’t know Porscha’s wolf meta. I don’t usually deal with metas or remember them.

@MacDougall, I liked your assoc between Kate/SVS, but is it not more likely that one W and is just comfy to have their buddy around?

I am not sure I would have seen a town be pocketed to the extent they'd need to be. It would be mold breaking stuff.

If one is pocketed it's probably SVS not Kate though. Kate is the one pushing SVS as lock clear without required reeval and ignoring the possibility of SVS being mafia.
I like it.

I think at this point, you being the only one to observe as to why I'm town has me either deeply pocketed or correct on your alignment.

Pocket denied.

:omg: yay!
maybe the real pocketer is kate!! wowow!!! look at her goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:17 pm

I like it.

Pocket denied.

Wait, so are you pocketing me or not?
Yes voting you is the next stage of my plan.
I understand, gl king.
for the record wilgy, I think you asking if mac was pocketing you or not after he said pocket denied and voted you is one of the funniest things i've read all week!!! but I do not understand why you are rolling over to mac when you just pushed back against kate voting you?????????? this game is making me lose my hecking worm filled mind!!!! yay!!!!! I love it here!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:28 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:24 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:20 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:23 am Also side note:

Can someone who’s thought about this break down the proposed flavor of this game? Since waymond is mafia, should we assume the other mafia are the other main characters from this movie, namely the mom and daughter? I would expect Jamie Lee Curtis to be town in this configuration.

The mom has a thing for googly eyes.

I have googly eyes. Kate has googly eyes.

I don’t think this is a town power.

I don’t see Kate targeting herself or her partner targeting her. I don’t think Kate is bad just based on that

Thoughts?
fyi I think there has been 3? different roles in game, googly eyes, happy posting, goofy posting? and lmao kate who also straight up said she thought a role (or was it all roles? idr) was mafia and when I asked why she thought that I don't believe I got a response, so.

WHAT? WHICH ROLES DID I SAY WERE MAFIA? THE ROLES ARENT EVEN LISYED. *GOOFINESS*

speaking of happy posting, I have to do that today, and I just... just don't have it in me rn so i'ma fake it

but also scotty, you don't think kate is wolfing just b/c she has googly eyes? fr fr? in a world where the roles are all town, or the roles are mixed between town and wolves, or even if they all belong to wolves, it is nonsensical to assume kate is town because she was affected by one of them........... all of us have been affected by at least one of these powers the powers also prove nothing about alignment even if they are revealed. so how do you come to this conclusion? really seems like that's a poor reason to think kate has no potential to be wolf. at least get a better reason
ALSO I WAS LOVE CURSED EARLY ON. ITS EASY ENOUGH TO CURSE YOUR OWN TEAMMATE.
THAT IS TRUE MISS KATE AND YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO YELL AT SCOTTY FOR SUCH A SILLY CONCLUSION WHEN YOU YOURSELF DO NOT EVEN AGREE WITH IT! (do not yell at scotty he is cinnamon roll)
BUT IT IS A SILLY CONCLUSION IS IT NOT?
Yes I don't trust that baddie curses are only put on town players. That's goofy!!!

I used caps bc I put an answer in the quote and wanted it to stand out. IM GOOFY LIKE THAT!!!
the most loveliest of kates, I do agree it is impossible that the curses are only put onto town players!! even pyxxy claimed to have been cursed!! if wilgy is the last to have never been cursed, he is the most lucky!!! blessed by god himself!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:34 pm Since we’re not in lylo and multiple people have proposed a Kate/svs pairing it may not be a terrible idea to go there today. For science.
Scotty I am coming around to this idea!!! But I do not know who I think is a better go!!! I feel inside my soul kate is more likely the town between the two but tsp's last posts and subsequent death have me second guessing myself!!! in your back reading how do you feel and is there anything that stands out in their interactions??!!? surely in retrospect there would be something that stands out!! :D :D :D
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 136

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:13 pm 7 left... Likely 5 v 2... Next phase 3 v 2...

I could slank longer...

already preflipping are we wilgy?!?!? that's not very poggers threadstate of you!!!
Why not lol

I'm basically preflipping myself there as... Well again. My agency is like 2 whole penguins. Normally people are at 6 penguins and a bean casserole.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:35 pm
That's just such a bad and ungoofy idea. Killing let's say a doctor would be scientific :shrug:
boo! this situation is not like that at all!!!!!! >:(
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:13 pm

I like it.

Pocket denied.

I understand, gl king.
for the record wilgy, I think you asking if mac was pocketing you or not after he said pocket denied and voted you is one of the funniest things i've read all week!!! but I do not understand why you are rolling over to mac when you just pushed back against kate voting you?????????? this game is making me lose my hecking worm filled mind!!!! yay!!!!! I love it here!!!
I see no reason on arguing with Mac. I still think it's town and it'd be counterintuitive.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:22 pm

I could slank longer...

Why not lol

I'm basically preflipping myself there as... Well again. My agency is like 2 whole penguins. Normally people are at 6 penguins and a bean casserole.
WE SHOULD ALL FIGHT UNTIL THE BITTER END!!! THEN WE MAY LOOK BACK ON OUR LIVES KNOWING WE DID ALL WE COULD, EVEN WHEN IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN!! WE MUST LIVE OUR LIVES WITH NO REGRETS!!!

also why is your agency only 2 penguins? why does it feel like you're giving up??? YOU WOULDN'T FAKE PREFLIP YOURSELF AS IF YOU WERE TOWN TO GUILT TRIP ME WOULD YOU?

and for the record, my agency does not include bean casseroles. me and beans aren't friends. my agency is 6 penguins and a bagel.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm

I like it.

Pocket denied.

I understand, gl king.
I see no reason on arguing with Mac. I still think it's town and it'd be counterintuitive.
:) as in you think mac is town? :)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:47 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:35 pm oh do I need to take this nutella greencheck seriously? this is a real question, I couldn't figure out the hinting mess between you dennis and nutella and I was eager to be done with catchup
Possibly a good look for Kate given Pyxxy would know it wasn't a green check if Kate was mafia.
was kate the one who said she had green check? i'm confused how it includes kate
I'm vanilla. I was accused of being a cop at one point in the game, which I am not.
this does not resolve my confusion!!!! :3
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:26 pm

I could slank longer...

Why not lol

WE SHOULD ALL FIGHT UNTIL THE BITTER END!!! THEN WE MAY LOOK BACK ON OUR LIVES KNOWING WE DID ALL WE COULD, EVEN WHEN IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN!! WE MUST LIVE OUR LIVES WITH NO REGRETS!!!

also why is your agency only 2 penguins? why does it feel like you're giving up??? YOU WOULDN'T FAKE PREFLIP YOURSELF AS IF YOU WERE TOWN TO GUILT TRIP ME WOULD YOU?

and for the record, my agency does not include bean casseroles. me and beans aren't friends. my agency is 6 penguins and a bagel.
Aye, idk. Just a vibe this game.

I spent a lot of time on the theory "can I express thoughts using limited vernacular and solve via VCA alone as I think I'm improving at it" for that I have negative momentum.

Yes I would, but that's not happening here. If anything that has evidence of me nearly dying yesterday.

May I eat the leftover casserole then?
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:34 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:41 am Mac why do you think you are still alive?
It's a pointless thing to assume.

Night 1 Lily kill looked specifically designed to frame me.

Night 2 Nutella kill looked specifically designed to remove someone who would shield me plus a threat.

Night 3 Windward kill was blatantly required cuz they buried Pyxxy.

Night 4 TSP kill was a reprise of night 2.

I know people hate NKA but the idea that these are kills a team I'm on make is silly. The only NK I permit here is the night 3 kill which is blatantly requires.

Frankly you should be asking Porscha this question. Why kill TSP over Porscha?
Oh I had my thoughts on why too and I don't think you are a woof I just wanted to see your thoughts.

Do you think Porscha is woofin here?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm

Pocket denied.

I understand, gl king.
:) as in you think mac is town? :)
Yup. None of his arguments are inherently wolfy and they make sense. This does appear to be towny Mac.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:36 pm Well Nutella and Dennis. Two dead town. Conspired to deduce Kate had green checked Nutella due to a post in which Kate cryptically stated "I feel like we should be listening to Nutella. Does anyone else feel that way?"

Pyxxy reacted there like the possibility could have been there.
ah yes okay I do remember all that I understand your point now :3

so to be clear, you are giving kate good points in light of this pyxxy spew, yes? :3 and this is why you are willing to vote with her on wilgy?? :3
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 pm

I could slank longer...

Why not lol

I spent a lot of time on the theory "can I express thoughts using limited vernacular and solve via VCA alone as I think I'm improving at it" for that I have negative momentum.

Yes I would, but that's not happening here. If anything that has evidence of me nearly dying yesterday.

The casserole is all yours!! And half the reason you almost died was because of yourself!!! I do not know what to do with this limp wilgy!!! but I hope the casserole cheers you up and doesnt give you a tummy ache!!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:34 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:41 am Mac why do you think you are still alive?
It's a pointless thing to assume.

Night 1 Lily kill looked specifically designed to frame me.

Night 2 Nutella kill looked specifically designed to remove someone who would shield me plus a threat.

Night 3 Windward kill was blatantly required cuz they buried Pyxxy.

Night 4 TSP kill was a reprise of night 2.

I know people hate NKA but the idea that these are kills a team I'm on make is silly. The only NK I permit here is the night 3 kill which is blatantly requires.

Frankly you should be asking Porscha this question. Why kill TSP over Porscha?
Oh I had my thoughts on why too and I don't think you are a woof I just wanted to see your thoughts.

Do you think Porscha is woofin here?
are you gonna share any of your thoughts?!?! or just say you had them!!! hehe!!!
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 360

Post by Kate »

Ok I'm back and I'm going back to previous goodies of pages to see what I mussssssssed
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:02 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:25 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:54 pm @MacDougall what I was more trying to ask is what do you find about SVS that is scummy because in Cosmere she was mostly afk wolfing after D1/D2 (iirc) and I didn't find her in my spec chat escapades with Scotty so I feel like I'm down to sr her being normal because I don't have a better baseline

@Dennis feel free to chime in here too
I prolly have almost as many posts here as I did there already lol

But Cosmere wasn’t the norm for me, I had a death in the family and was totally AFK for 4 days then only really answered my @s and maybe one or two posts a day. Robyn carried me.

So that game is a bad baseline to use for me tbh
"So that game is a bad baseline to use for me tbh"
That's what I was trying to say, I could have been clearer, sorry. Didn't want you to have to reexplain I remembered the situation. Sorry again.
“Thanks for backing up my defense of you, partner”
pyxxy wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:32 pm _actually_ maybe I'm subconsciously omgus'ing this tiny era of the thread because WWA immediately suggests investigating me XD

it does feel like there's scum in there

but god that would be so brave for Kate to post as scum (imo)

and then everybody kinda got busy, Kate included, and with the fuel gone, the fire too perished

yeah idk uhhhhh 1 scum in "svs, windwardaway, Mac and nutella" shrug catch y'all around but like for real I'm back and playing I swear
“Kate could be wolf, but probably not, probably not.
They’re probably maybe a scum between most the remaining players.”

One of his partners in this group- svs or Mac.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:25 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:02 pm

Explain why Wilgy unvotes Dennis when Dennis is safely at 4 votes as a wolf, ending in a coin flip and nearly dying in the process?

Neon voted Pyxxy 2 days running.
Exactly to make you ask this question. Also are you sure there's no vote manip going on?

@tutuu was yesterday's lynch a tie?

Neon is a humongous busser. She nearly got her teammates lynched in one of the last games (silly Dennis and goofy fs).
I was just browsing Pyxxy's ISO and he pushed Neon relatively firmly. Don't want to go there.

As if the host is going to answer you. Read the eod post. It was 3/3 at eod.

Of course I'm not sure about Vote manipulation? Should I just not make the read because of an outlandish possibility?

Maybe Pyxxy's flip was janitored. We better not read their spew in case it's wrong.
Maybe unlikely but not outlandish.
Or the votes were normal votes and Wilgy literally nearly killed himself at EOD for no reason.
Nearly, but didn't.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:32 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Explain why Wilgy unvotes Dennis when Dennis is safely at 4 votes as a wolf, ending in a coin flip and nearly dying in the process?

Exactly to make you ask this question. Also are you sure there's no vote manip going on?

Neon is a humongous busser. She nearly got her teammates lynched in one of the last games (silly Dennis and goofy fs).
I was just browsing Pyxxy's ISO and he pushed Neon relatively firmly. Don't want to go there.

Of course I'm not sure about Vote manipulation? Should I just not make the read because of an outlandish possibility?

Maybe Pyxxy's flip was janitored. We better not read their spew in case it's wrong.
Or the votes were normal votes and Wilgy literally nearly killed himself at EOD for no reason.
Also possible. Also risky. But impossible? No.
So... We are implying that in the face of 'wacky fun power roles' there is also a vote manipulator in the game, or a mechanic that changes vote weight, that I didn't carry that vote weight because I wasn't on Dennis, and that we are actually at mylo due to your proposed world of there being a W with weight of 2 and somehow me as W vs 3 town next cycle?
Just worded it like it's a goofy idea doesn't mean it's a goofy idea. Who were the voters on Dennis yesterday? Was neon one of them ?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:34 pm [VOTE: SVS] aubergine
the Scotty Kate team theory continues. WOOP WOOP.
Let us not forget this gem of a goofy post.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:36 pm My mind is not made up, mind you.

The mind is a mess of dots and firing synapses and multiple realities
Goofy goodness!
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:53 pm Riddle me this: how does Porscha have 218 posts and only voted in 2/4 days?

I have played a lot with her and I've never seen her break her meta like this. @Neon very much should share this read.
I've been hard defending Porscha basically all game on meta yes.

Though I admit as time passes I grow more wary.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:36 pm Well Nutella and Dennis. Two dead town. Conspired to deduce Kate had green checked Nutella due to a post in which Kate cryptically stated "I feel like we should be listening to Nutella. Does anyone else feel that way?"

I never said they conspired. I got brought into this weird scenario bc nutella seemed very civ and genuine to me and I said, maybe let's trust nutella. Dennis took thelat to kean I was hinting that I was a goofy cop. Nutella agree and accepted the green check. As soon as I read this, I clarified that I had no goofy info, just revised my read on nutella.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:53 pm Riddle me this: how does Porscha have 218 posts and only voted in 2/4 days?

If you have to use the words "to make you ask this question" it is probubbly not a very good reason.

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:08 pm

I have played a lot with her and I've never seen her break her meta like this. @Neon very much should share this read.

Why is this? If it isn’t volume, what is it? Her remaining to be alive?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:10 pm

I never said they conspired. I got brought into this weird scenario bc nutella seemed very civ and genuine to me and I said, maybe let's trust nutella. Dennis took thelat to kean I was hinting that I was a goofy cop. Nutella agree and accepted the green check. As soon as I read this, I clarified that I had no goofy info, just revised my read on nutella.
In a game where info is readily claimable, I would expect if you were actually a cop to have claimed it at this point.

I haven’t read this supposed green check in the ISO.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:39 pm I need to take a break.

Please reread wilgy and probably neon.

Please goofy people.

I'll be back.
I wonder what either me or Wilgy have to do for you to not vote us and not keep pushing this for days on end

Me pushing the only flipped wolf with a player you all tried to kill wasn't enough for me was it?

Wilgy trying to commit unaliving on himself just to vote for his beliefs wasn't enough for him was it?

If I thought that someone could be too wolfy to actually be wolf I'd be pointing at this like that SpongeBob meme

But I don't believe that. I believe sometimes a wolf is just a wolf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actual footage of Kate this phase

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:24 pm Image

Actual footage of Kate this phase
Damn she’s a hard worker

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:34 pm

I could slank longer...

Why not lol

The casserole is all yours!! And half the reason you almost died was because of yourself!!! I do not know what to do with this limp wilgy!!! but I hope the casserole cheers you up and doesnt give you a tummy ache!!!!
idk how I feel about people talking about my limp wilgy
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:35 pm

I could slank longer...

Why not lol

I hear there are pills that can help with that.

Can’t you just write yourself a script, doc?

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

So... We are implying that in the face of 'wacky fun power roles' there is also a vote manipulator in the game, or a mechanic that changes vote weight, that I didn't carry that vote weight because I wasn't on Dennis, and that we are actually at mylo due to your proposed world of there being a W with weight of 2 and somehow me as W vs 3 town next cycle?
Just worded it like it's a goofy idea doesn't mean it's a goofy idea. Who were the voters on Dennis yesterday? Was neon one of them ?
Neon, TSP, Mac.

So, one of these is my teammate who had 2x vote power in the world where you think I wasn't at risk of being yeeted? For your thinking to be true, that has to be absolutely correct.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:35 pm

Why not lol

I hear there are pills that can help with that.

Can’t you just write yourself a script, doc?
I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I'd have to ask Marmot.
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 401

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:10 pm

I never said you did say that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate said Neon is a filthy busser. Are they? I didn't think they were in my experience.

I bus yes. I've acknowledged this multiple times this game I think. I bus only if it provides me something and is necessary. It's really up to you to decide if that's true here.

This bussing reputation is an annoying double edged sword because while it works and I can and have abused it by hard defending teammates in games and getting town read for it. It also means that like especially on MU where I've rolled wolf a ton lately even if I am playing well as town I will just get killed by misexe anyways because of it.

That reputation hasn't permeated here yet which is nice... but it appears it might be starting to lol

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm

Neon, TSP, Mac.

So, one of these is my teammate who had 2x vote power in the world where you think I wasn't at risk of being yeeted? For your thinking to be true, that has to be absolutely correct.
Want it noted that...

a) I did due diligence on Dennis and found his play wanting in a big way and pushed him
b) SVS and Kate both had a very weird series of interactions with Dennis where they kept directly pinging him when Nutella and I started pushing them. As if to dog whistle him to come push us or shield them or something, but done in a way where it would come across like they were suspect of him. c) Literally 1 minute before EOD I came in and realised that Dennis was being quite towny, and tried to hammer Wilgy over him, but observed Wilgy literally UNVOTE Dennis, which simultaneously to me moving from Dennis to wilgy changed the VC from 4-3 Dennis lead to 3-2 Wilgy lead. So I quickly put my Dennis vote back because CLEARLY mafia Wilgy has absolutely no benefit whatsoever to taking that risk.

So on point c. I really don't see how Wilgy is ever mafia. Everything else just further confbiases my Kate/SVS solve I'm afraid.

I am never getting to Porscha if it's them. And Neon feels fine.

The only other possibility is the one in which Kate/SVS are pocketed town/wolf with Scotty.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 pm

I bus yes. I've acknowledged this multiple times this game I think. I bus only if it provides me something and is necessary. It's really up to you to decide if that's true here.

This bussing reputation is an annoying double edged sword because while it works and I can and have abused it by hard defending teammates in games and getting town read for it. It also means that like especially on MU where I've rolled wolf a ton lately even if I am playing well as town I will just get killed by misexe anyways because of it.

That reputation hasn't permeated here yet which is nice... but it appears it might be starting to lol
Why did you vote Pyxxy in the first place? Why did you vote Dennis yesterday?

What is your present solve?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:47 pm

wow wilgy! I also had this thought quite a lot earlier in the game! but mac insisted it is simply too unlikely!! even kate and svs themselves say they do not think it is possible!! but from my point of view I don't see why it can't be !!! like, teehee, I GET the argument but we are all human!!
I might be human but svs is a superhero, but still goofy 🤓
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm

Nearly, but didn't.
I... literally don't understand what you are trying to actually say here xD

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:40 pm
Neon, TSP, Mac.

Want it noted that...

a) I did due diligence on Dennis and found his play wanting in a big way and pushed him
b) SVS and Kate both had a very weird series of interactions with Dennis where they kept directly pinging him when Nutella and I started pushing them. As if to dog whistle him to come push us or shield them or something, but done in a way where it would come across like they were suspect of him. c) Literally 1 minute before EOD I came in and realised that Dennis was being quite towny, and tried to hammer Wilgy over him, but observed Wilgy literally UNVOTE Dennis, which simultaneously to me moving from Dennis to wilgy changed the VC from 4-3 Dennis lead to 3-2 Wilgy lead. So I quickly put my Dennis vote back because CLEARLY mafia Wilgy has absolutely no benefit whatsoever to taking that risk.

So on point c. I really don't see how Wilgy is ever mafia. Everything else just further confbiases my Kate/SVS solve I'm afraid.

I am never getting to Porscha if it's them. And Neon feels fine.

The only other possibility is the one in which Kate/SVS are pocketed town/wolf with Scotty.
Well if that's your solve, you should be afraid because we are going to lose. I do think you're town, but I implore you to think outside the box. This team has been distancing and dancing around around each other like crazy. I just watched it happen in Meta and I've seen neon do it several times. Look at the baddie team in GOC, did crazy goofy shit to bus each other. I'm not asking you to side with my opinion but just that you keep an open mind and keep looking.

I SWEAR to you I am a vanilla civ.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:08 pm

Why is this? If it isn’t volume, what is it? Her remaining to be alive?
I literally don't know what you're asking me

Porscha has a scum meta of slanking hard and being extremely easy to catch when they are in thread

That's not happening here. But I'm me and I don't everything. I think Porscha has been widely town read and is still alive which feeds my inherent self doubt even though I can easily internally explain why that could be true

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:05 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm

Nearly, but didn't.
I... literally don't understand what you are trying to actually say here xD
Ues he took a risk and nearly died. He nearly died. He did not die.

Return to “Previous Heists”