[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by potentialsheltervet »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:04 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
For fear of raising the wrath of Zenge, I thought Falcon had some points.

I generally have a hard time reading Falcon; coming in here seeing him engage, I thought maybe I was getting a grip on his game. I thought he looked very civvie. And Sloonei i think was not so much defending Falcon as he was explaining someones Meta. I think he was trying to be helpful. I don't know that I think Sloonei would come in Day 1 to defend a teammate in that way, when he could easily be called out by people with more Falcon experience.

BUT Neon does read Falcon much better than I, so I need to see what she says.
I think Sloonei and Falcon are unlikely to be packmates anyhow but if Neon has a history of reading Falcon accurately than hmm

Why are you TR Neon? Are you sheeping other player's reads on her slot?
Did I say I'm TRing Neon? SVS said Neon reads you better than SVS does, implying a decent read rate. And neon said you're acting weird. If Zenge is also saying you're scummy, then there's a common denominator.

It's implied you're TR Neon if you're looking for her take on my slot to inform your read, yes
Eh not necessarily. I asked for opinions from all TS players on you. That doesn't mean I'm TRing all of you lol. If someone has a known good read rate on you of course that's going to inform my read
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?

I generally have a hard time reading Falcon; coming in here seeing him engage, I thought maybe I was getting a grip on his game. I thought he looked very civvie. And Sloonei i think was not so much defending Falcon as he was explaining someones Meta. I think he was trying to be helpful. I don't know that I think Sloonei would come in Day 1 to defend a teammate in that way, when he could easily be called out by people with more Falcon experience.

I think Sloonei and Falcon are unlikely to be packmates anyhow but if Neon has a history of reading Falcon accurately than hmm

How are you reading Neon?
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:47 pm @pyxxy you mentioned I was acting weird. Does that make me suspicious or are you just pointing at things and harrumphing?
I'm suspicious that you've got something going on. There is something tbd about your posting that is related to your role somehow. I can feel it from how your big animal+alignment posts.

Doesn't mean your scummy. Doesn't mean we can't win together if you're 3p.
What a weird hedge of a post on me.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:51 am
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm Hello Syndicate users,

I am Sporty. This is my fifth WW game and I favor highposters.
Oh we are gonna be best friends
The only thing that was true there is that she is Sporty. This being her fifth WW game and loving high posters were aggressively lies. I’m 76% sure she’s vig shot people for high posting.
Nah, I only shoot wolves

And unkillable masons.

Who would you shoot right now?
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:59 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:47 pm @pyxxy you mentioned I was acting weird. Does that make me suspicious or are you just pointing at things and harrumphing?
I'm suspicious that you've got something going on. There is something tbd about your posting that is related to your role somehow. I can feel it from how your big animal+alignment posts.

This is one of the most polite role fishes I think I've ever seen
:pleadblush:
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 134

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

There's a feisty-ness to her tone in certain posts that I've come to associate w/ towny Neon
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:07 pm

There's a feisty-ness to her tone in certain posts that I've come to associate w/ towny Neon
Who are you wolf reading other than me?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:06 pm

I can just come out and say that I think you're 3p? Is that better?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330

Post by Dennis »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Did I say I'm TRing Neon? SVS said Neon reads you better than SVS does, implying a decent read rate. And neon said you're acting weird. If Zenge is also saying you're scummy, then there's a common denominator.

It's implied you're TR Neon if you're looking for her take on my slot to inform your read, yes
Eh not necessarily. I asked for opinions from all TS players on you. That doesn't mean I'm TRing all of you lol. If someone has a known good read rate on you of course that's going to inform my read
Little do you know, all TS players have a BTSC chat and know the wolves :smiling_imp:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

I'm not TR Neon. I didn't say I would take what she said as Gospel. I said I need to see what she says. She reads you well, imo. Whether or not I agree with her is a different thing.

I am a bit :ponder: at PSV taking what I said as an endorsement of Neons opinion.

I will say I agree with Neon re Sean.

In my first game with Seanzie, he came out of the gate and tunnelled me pretty aggressively. For reasons *I*, as a civvie, knew were wrong. But I really looked at his posts, looked him in the eyes, so to speak, and realized he believed what he was saying. He wasn't pushing a wolfy agenda on me, he didn't know me and he thought I was bad. This kinda looks like that to me.

I need to read AM in ISO; they came across a bit defenseive for a day one 1 vote suspish on them, but maybe they got past it as I see them voting for Dennis now?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:08 pm

I actually feel a bit better about your slot...I've gotten into enough dust-ups w/ town before to know some of the signs, so

[VOTE: Nate] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 pm

Nah, I’m more of a 4P man myself

SportPonies
tie goon
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by SportPonies »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:06 pm
SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:51 am
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:00 am
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 pm Hello Syndicate users,

I am Sporty. This is my fifth WW game and I favor highposters.
Oh we are gonna be best friends
The only thing that was true there is that she is Sporty. This being her fifth WW game and loving high posters were aggressively lies. I’m 76% sure she’s vig shot people for high posting.
Nah, I only shoot wolves

And unkillable masons.

Who would you shoot right now?
I would probably holster.
My undertitle magically says tie goon and I'm very excited about it
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Little do you know, all TS players have a BTSC chat and know the wolves :smiling_imp:
shhhhhhhhhh

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@NateTheLesser Where did you go? You claimed Dennis was too serious D0, care to share w/ some quotes as to what led you to that conclusion?
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:11 pm

I actually feel a bit better about your slot...I've gotten into enough dust-ups w/ town before to know some of the signs, so

Have you talked about Nate prior to this?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 pm

Nah, I’m more of a 4P man myself
.........ok
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think falcon is town. He seems fluid and his vote here of Nate without any traction is :cool:

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Scotty do you not think that I'm serious?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:11 pm

Have you talked about Nate prior to this?

Just when he dipped in a short while ago and said a thing or two
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:15 pm @Scotty do you not think that I'm serious?
I do actually believe that you’re serious :beer:

Which says nothing about your alignment, as wolves would also be 3p hunting. But your confidence in my 3p on D1 is…in your words…weird

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

How should town me be acting here in the first 48 hours, pyxxy?

SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

@Mayo the Mayo who would you shoot?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm Alright catch up is done and I regret joining this game if I ever have to do that again

AM, Falcon, SVS, PSV, Zenge all get townreads for now

Marmot's slight scumread on me felt funny, but SVS's explanation sorta cleared that up? Like I know what they are trying to say but it kinda sucks that I'm getting scumread for having a personality D0

This Miranda wagon is nasssty and I don't know why. It feels like literally everyone has not actually said why
Death to Personalities!

:dalek:
I’ve literally never seen this emoji used on this site

Well done
Bea was a massive Dr Who fan, and she was the main one who used it, and is prolly the person we uploaded it for in the first place. There's some fun stuff on the second and third emoji pages, I really like :bass: and no one really uses that one anymore, either. .
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:11 pm

I'm not TR Neon. I didn't say I would take what she said as Gospel. I said I need to see what she says. She reads you well, imo. Whether or not I agree with her is a different thing.

I am a bit :ponder: at PSV taking what I said as an endorsement of Neons opinion.

In my first game with Seanzie, he came out of the gate and tunnelled me pretty aggressively. For reasons *I*, as a civvie, knew were wrong. But I really looked at his posts, looked him in the eyes, so to speak, and realized he believed what he was saying. He wasn't pushing a wolfy agenda on me, he didn't know me and he thought I was bad. This kinda looks like that to me.

I need to read AM in ISO; they came across a bit defenseive for a day one 1 vote suspish on them, but maybe they got past it as I see them voting for Dennis now?
Hmm? You said Neon tends to read falcon well. I mentioned Neon said he's acting out of character and that seemed interesting if she has a good read of him. What part of that is suspicious?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:22 pm

Hmm? You said Neon tends to read falcon well. I mentioned Neon said he's acting out of character and that seemed interesting if she has a good read of him. What part of that is suspicious?
tbh it was the "hmm" lol.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:05 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm Alright catch up is done and I regret joining this game if I ever have to do that again

AM, Falcon, SVS, PSV, Zenge all get townreads for now

Marmot's slight scumread on me felt funny, but SVS's explanation sorta cleared that up? Like I know what they are trying to say but it kinda sucks that I'm getting scumread for having a personality D0

This Miranda wagon is nasssty and I don't know why. It feels like literally everyone has not actually said why
Death to Personalities!

:dalek:
I’ve literally never seen this emoji used on this site

Well done
Bea was a massive Dr Who fan, and she was the main one who used it, and is prolly the person we uploaded it for in the first place. There's some fun stuff on the second and third emoji pages, I really like :bass: and no one really uses that one anymore, either. .
Oooh I have a use:
In Day 0, Zenge thought I was role :fishing: because I was :hyper:

But really I was just being a big-mouth :bass:

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:27 pm tbh it was the "hmm" lol.
Oh well :ponder: We have a hmm react so I guess I'm just keeping it alive
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

I must admit I like the bonus chin tapping of the ponder though. That's fun
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:18 pm How should town me be acting here in the first 48 hours, pyxxy?
darned if either of us know ;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:18 pm How should town me be acting here in the first 48 hours, pyxxy?
Maybe the real treasure here is the 3p’s we made along the way

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

That post from pyxxy that everyone is calling hedgy is kinda towny to me

He's told me of this urban myth that runs through his family where sometimes he just gets like a gut feeling that he hasn't done as scum, and it's been used against me to catch me before
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

:meany: :faint: :fist: :flamed: :grin: :pout: :puppy: :scared: :shifty: :haha: :dark: :shrug2: :bighug: :bighug: :cloud9: :hug: :hugs: :clap: :suspish: :workit: :confused2: :doh: :biggrin: :blush: :eek: :evileye: :kadaj: :smoky: :) ;) :D :( :mad: :| :rolleyes: :smile: XD :beer: ;airguitar: :mafia: :p :keys: :goofp: :feb: :srsnod: :nicenod: :eye: :ohyeah: :slick: :ponder: :noble:

*breathes*

:sigh: :disappoint: :llama: :phew: :ninja: :stare: :huh: :omg: :shrug: :confused: :charlieblackmon: :werewolf: :partyparrot: :confused2: :facepalm: :hyperbounce: :lovelove: :ohnoes: :paranoid: :thinking: :welcome: :burger: :leaf: :zombie: :zombie: :lorab: :consoling: :offtobed: :dance: :fiesta: :coffee3: :wall: :derp: :rip: :fishing: :hyper: :sparta: :jail: :lulz: :grrr: :sleepy: :help: :wiz: :PP :boom: :super: :boom: :why: :ike: :hed: :bass: :bored: :epig: :burp: :WTF: :Uhh: :overreact: :solitary: :wine: :martini: :coffee2: :daisy: :fishslap: :fishslap: :bounce: :tea: :yay: :bliss: :knight3: :dalek: :jedi: :Mongoose: :dead horse: :DJ: :tunes: :tunes: :SVS: :mp: :bea: :shark: :knight: :driveby: :knight2: :coffee: :pirate: :band: :guitar: :sax: :bass: :drums: :blink:

phew
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

They've been voting me since start of day I think
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:32 pm
you're making pence while I'm making doubloons, son
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm That post from pyxxy that everyone is calling hedgy is kinda towny to me

He's told me of this urban myth that runs through his family where sometimes he just gets like a gut feeling that he hasn't done as scum, and it's been used against me to catch me before
Which post? I missed it. Can you link it? I'm a fail at reading Pyxxy, so my opinion can't help :grin:

So are you saying Pyxxy is a witch?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm :meany: :faint: :fist: :flamed: :grin: :pout: :puppy: :scared: :shifty: :haha: :dark: :shrug2: :bighug: :bighug: :cloud9: :hug: :hugs: :clap: :suspish: :workit: :confused2: :doh: :biggrin: :blush: :eek: :evileye: :kadaj: :smoky: :) ;) :D :( :mad: :| :rolleyes: :smile: XD :beer: ;airguitar: :mafia: :p :keys: :goofp: :feb: :srsnod: :nicenod: :eye: :ohyeah: :slick: :ponder: :noble:

*breathes*

:sigh: :disappoint: :llama: :phew: :ninja: :stare: :huh: :omg: :shrug: :confused: :charlieblackmon: :werewolf: :partyparrot: :confused2: :facepalm: :hyperbounce: :lovelove: :ohnoes: :paranoid: :thinking: :welcome: :burger: :leaf: :zombie: :zombie: :lorab: :consoling: :offtobed: :dance: :fiesta: :coffee3: :wall: :derp: :rip: :fishing: :hyper: :sparta: :jail: :lulz: :grrr: :sleepy: :help: :wiz: :PP :boom: :super: :boom: :why: :ike: :hed: :bass: :bored: :epig: :burp: :WTF: :Uhh: :overreact: :solitary: :wine: :martini: :coffee2: :daisy: :fishslap: :fishslap: :bounce: :tea: :yay: :bliss: :knight3: :dalek: :jedi: :Mongoose: :dead horse: :DJ: :tunes: :tunes: :SVS: :mp: :bea: :shark: :knight: :driveby: :knight2: :coffee: :pirate: :band: :guitar: :sax: :bass: :drums: :blink:

phew
Preach
SportPonies
tie goon

Post by SportPonies »

Only the dead ones
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

and yet no :pleadblush:

who do I gotta talk to to add this
pleadblush.png
pleadblush.png (14.81 KiB) Viewed 78789 times
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:30 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:27 pm tbh it was the "hmm" lol.
Oh well :ponder: We have a hmm react so I guess I'm just keeping it alive
:ponder:
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@S~V~S this one
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm That post from pyxxy that everyone is calling hedgy is kinda towny to me

Which post? I missed it. Can you link it? I'm a fail at reading Pyxxy, so my opinion can't help :grin:

What's a witch?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 pm

What's a witch?
I know what a witch is, I mean like is it a thing in mafia terms to be clear
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm

What's a witch?
No I meant like a "real" witch, someone who can *accurately* tell the future, or knows things they have no way of knowing, based on non scientific means.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 pm
Only the dead ones
scotty delendum est o7

*blinks*

wait why are we agreeing on this /s
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:18 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:24 pm Do people on Syndicte usually use the word "yeet" in these games? If so, in what conext?
Yeet is a more political option that some people have adapted instead of the more triggering ‘lynching’

Here’s a handy chart for your perusal:Image
Yote and Yought are words that I need to use more often.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 pm

What's a witch?
No I meant like a "real" witch, someone who can *accurately* tell the future, or knows things they have no way of knowing, based on non scientific means.
I don’t think being able to predict the future is part of a witch’s abilities in the lore, is it?

Like if it was the Wicked Witch of the West, probably would have just left Dorothy alone, no?

Or the witch in Snow White. If she’d known the future, that plan would have gone much better for the Witch than it did.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

What's a witch?
Ah

Yes. He is a witch.

No, I think he just has a good gut feeling
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:00 pm Is Miranda a relative noob to werewolf?

I think it is far easier and safer to call someone town when playing as mafia
Yes, she is a relative noob. This is her fifth (I believe?) game.
I'm more getting at, I would've expected her to be coached not to say something like that. I'm reading her as nooby rather than outright wolfy.
Coached? Lol

So you’re saying townreading me is a Lev 1 wolf strategy? I disagree. I think it’s rather benign and something town do plenty.

What would you coach her?
I mean the other scum in scumchat would probably have said hey don't do that.
I find this sort of coaching rarely if ever happens.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:45 pm

What's a witch?
I don’t think being able to predict the future is part of a witch’s abilities in the lore, is it?

Like if it was the Wicked Witch of the West, probably would have just left Dorothy alone, no?

Or the witch in Snow White. If she’d known the future, that plan would have gone much better for the Witch than it did.
How about doctor who? He was the one who looked into like a million different futures in the Thanos movie right (I don't watch movies often)

Pyxxy is doctor who is my new headcanon

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”