[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by miranda920 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:50 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:40 pm
Zenge wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:15 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:14 pm
Zenge wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm Alright. Are we done puttering around like a unicycle with a flat tire?

Who's ready to YEET FALCON?

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
Are possible partners coming together for you, or is it all falcon to start with?
I think if Falcon flips the way I expect other people will need to answer for their crimes.
tbqh I'd be more down for this if the way you were pushing it didn't feel so off.

I know what you think of his initial push on you and those early interactions. Talk to me about the 2nd half of the day and EOD. How has your read developed?
Nahhhh. Zenge is lock town, or at least lock not AM's killer. He's never participating in that NK imo.
I don’t disagree with this, but just curious why you think that he wouldn’t participate in a AM NK as a wolf?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:57 pm Also I'm not even going to try to decipher mighty's posts today. I have no idea what he's saying.
Are posting curses a thing on SDN, or is this something totally new to y'all?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:56 pm
Zenge wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm Alright. Are we done puttering around like a unicycle with a flat tire?

Are possible partners coming together for you, or is it all falcon to start with?
I think if Falcon flips the way I expect other people will need to answer for their crimes.
tbqh I'd be more down for this if the way you were pushing it didn't feel so off.

I know what you think of his initial push on you and those early interactions. Talk to me about the 2nd half of the day and EOD. How has your read developed?
Nahhhh. Zenge is lock town, or at least lock not AM's killer. He's never participating in that NK imo.
Why not
Because recently, NKing AM on SDN is... I don't want to phrase it poorly but it's being seen as something of a dick move. She gets killed early all the fucking time and she's expressed frustration with it.
Zenge wouldn't stand for being part of a team that kills her night one. No chance, no way. It's just not happening.
Disregard my last post, I am clearly responding as I go
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm

I don’t disagree with this, but just curious why you think that he wouldn’t participate in a AM NK as a wolf?
I explained it later but killing AM AGAIN when she gets killed so frequently is not something wolf!Zenge is partaking in. He said himself he's morally opposed to it. It isn't happening. N1ing AM does not come from Zenge in this gamestate, ever. There are way more options that don't have a habit of dying before the game even really starts.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:02 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:57 pm Also I'm not even going to try to decipher mighty's posts today. I have no idea what he's saying.
We have post restrictions. Typically they don't completely obfuscate what the poster is trying to say. For instance, I had one where I had to post only in blue text. I gave AM one where she had to post like Lawpy. Mayo gave me one where I had to post like a Civil War soldier writing home. You can still sorta get your point across. But with this I haven't the slightest clue what mighty is trying to say.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:05 pm
We have post restrictions. Typically they don't completely obfuscate what the poster is trying to say. For instance, I had one where I had to post only in blue text. I gave AM one where she had to post like Lawpy. Mayo gave me one where I had to post like a Civil War soldier writing home. You can still sorta get your point across. But with this I haven't the slightest clue what mighty is trying to say.
I've been able to discern some meaning or apparent attention from their posts. But it seems the Syndicate has more familiarity with heavier restrictions on these sorts of things. We've had post curses/restrictions that force people to post exclusively in images and stuff like that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine again
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:07 pm
I've been able to discern some meaning or apparent attention from their posts. But it seems the Syndicate has more familiarity with heavier restrictions on these sorts of things. We've had post curses/restrictions that force people to post exclusively in images and stuff like that.
I've heard tell of gif-only post restrictions. The most restrictive ones I've personally played with are song lyrics but there are so many songs you can generally figure it out, especially if one asks pointed enough questions.
i can't speak for other SDNers but I myself am not familiar with whatever mighty has going on.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:07 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:05 pm I think santy's entrance last EOD was pretty bad
I find it wild that he would totally forget about a game as either affiliation
I agree, Santy is usually very engaged in these games
Very off for him…
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:07 pm
I have a vague idea of what they are trying to get across.
I’m confused on the one where he brought up an indoor dent vigilante… is he trying to say he is a vig?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@miranda920 If you had to vote for somebody this instant, who would it be and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:22 pm @miranda920 If you had to vote for somebody this instant, who would it be and why?
Hmmm, see I don’t feel like I have enough to really put down a vote I’m confident in

If I’m on the spot, I’d say Santy is suspiciously absent and that warrants some investigating
Do I feel confident in that? No, but that’s where I’m at
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:22 pm @miranda920 If you had to vote for somebody this instant, who would it be and why?
Hmmm, see I don’t feel like I have enough to really put down a vote I’m confident in

If I’m on the spot, I’d say Santy is suspiciously absent and that warrants some investigating
Why is santy’s absence suspicious? You and others have commented that they would usually be highly involved regardless of alignment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:59 pm @SARdoghandler I need your guidance mother, even though you’re probably just as behind as me 🥲
Hello my child, ask and thou shalt receive

HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

@Zenge hi am i town yet
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Also who tf thought it would be shits and giggles to kill AM on N1?

Because it's just shits and shits tbh
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

I have actually now read today (wow, medal pls) and at least one page of isos for my fellow SDNers. Zenge, PSV, and Miranda are basically lock town imo

Santy and mighty feeling scummy. Dy is difficult to read, but don't have that slot spewing village.

Genny, Nate, and Mayo feel ok right now. But I did make a note while reading yesterday that I haven't felt the genny!wayTM yet so going to keep watching for that
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:59 pm

Why is santy’s absence suspicious? You and others have commented that they would usually be highly involved regardless of alignment.
Exactly, it’s weird that he’s absent
It’s completely out of character
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:10 pm
I've heard tell of gif-only post restrictions. T
Ah yes, the best restriction ever.

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

I do like the iso system here and how quote chains maintain all the quote integrities. It has made it somewhat easier than anticipated to form multiple leans from one iso because it’s easier to evaluate interactions to some extent. Perhaps this site may grow on me yet.

Like fungus
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:17 pm Also who tf thought it would be shits and giggles to kill AM on N1?

I mean there's a number of reasons why they might have been killed and all of them are pretty valid
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

[VOTE: Santygrass] aubergine

for now. Mostly to see if I can Beetlejeuse him
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:24 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:17 pm Also who tf thought it would be shits and giggles to kill AM on N1?

I mean there's a number of reasons why they might have been killed and all of them are pretty valid
I mean, for Syndicates sure. For any SDNers who have played or totted games recently, I'm with PSV and it's a dick move.

I don't know about your site but we typically try to give people who recently have always died early (and mods who just modded) a bit of a break. N1 isn't it, bby
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

I'll probably get around to isoing Syndicates people sometime tomorrow because it's not happening today.

Gut feels say McD leaning village. And I'm not super interested in pushing Creature today because their town read list with so many SDNers on it felt like a silly move for a wolf so they can have some mild village points too.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Oh, also I had some fun tinfoil last night which only got stronger with 3 kills but I'm not sure I want to live in that reality yet

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Anyway, that's enough thread spam for now

☆Princess Abigail☆

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:27 pm

I mean, for Syndicates sure. For any SDNers who have played or totted games recently, I'm with PSV and it's a dick move.

I don't know about your site but we typically try to give people who recently have always died early (and mods who just modded) a bit of a break. N1 isn't it, bby
That seems... like a fallacy liable to lose games.

I mean if your a good player you should expect to die early. I wish I ever got night 1'd. I'd trade places.

I'm not gonna keep someone who can blow my whole team up alive just because they died last game before blowing the whole team up.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:33 pm

I mean if your a good player you should expect to die early. I wish I ever got night 1'd. I'd trade places.

I'm not gonna keep someone who can blow my whole team up alive just because they died last game before blowing the whole team up.
It hasn't hamstrung us that bad. I'm not saying take them to end game, I'm just saying don't kill them N1 when the number of players probably means it's going to be extended. Once you're past the first cycle or two then everyone is fair game.

Because if your wolf win hinges on killing exactly one player as early as possible, that's a pretty weak wolf strategy. Conversely, if you feel one person is such a sneaky wolf that you need to D1 them every time "just in case". Well, that person's probably not going to play very long and there's more than one wolf in a game. It's supposed to be fun and getting early out every time just... isn't it :shrug:
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by SARdoghandler »

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm Oh I see I have votes
:scared:

santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild

:scared:

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:36 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:49 pm We got more.

Genny:
genny wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:04 am
miranda920 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:58 am

Agreed, I miss react buttons *sad face*
Don’t you just love it when guests come over and complain about your decor?

I’m excited about all the options for ISOs that I will never do!
Caustic approach. Slightly pessimistic but thoughtful.
You are a crow, and definitely good.
potentialsheltervet:
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:53 pm Playing on a forum that doesn't censor profanity feels illegal. And empowering.
Is enriched and strengthened by profanity.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:03 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:28 pm

Very tired, actually going to sleep maybe
Yes, the SAR is for search and rescue though I've been out of it a few years now
Probably huskies tbh but I think that's my vet showing
It's ok, Scotties be cool
African or European?
Smh everyone hates on huskies. Embracing the drama is way more fun.
Tut tuts those that don’t like drama.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:10 pm
Zenge wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:37 pm

Geese. They’re mean and poop everywhere.
Shut the fuck up
Inimical. Has a prickly defense.

You’re a North American porcupine, and you are probably good.
SportPonies:
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:49 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm Note that I left out those that haven’t posted or if I missed their posts.

But I’ve solved a good majority of the game.

Everyone that’s good can get in my arc and we shall reside in love and peace and harmony
what am I? Get to work.
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:35 pm *playbows*
You’re a hippogriff, and you already have the most posts even though you hadn’t posted until 4 hours ago. So you’re probably just bad and mega posting because you’re trying to overcompensate for the fact that you’re not even real.

Sorry.
Creature:
Creature wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:58 pm Boy I am angry and exhausted
You sound like my father-in-law.

You are probably my father-in-law. He’s firmly 3P and keeps trying to offer me unprompted financial advice. As I’ve said before, Greg, we’re doing fine and my portfolio IS already diversified with foreign investments.

I’m sorry about your rand, Creature.

Also, I read all of this and understood nothing.

Is this a very crafty and unnecesarly complex way of posting fluff?
I wish santy had more to say to this to Scotty today, because this single interaction with no followup looks very partnerish in the event Scotty flips wolf.

:omg:
You really think I forget about a game this hard when a partner would be leading huh

What if Santy says this because he actually do be wolfin' but didn't have a partner on the board :hmm:
☆Princess Abigail☆

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:37 pm

It hasn't hamstrung us that bad. I'm not saying take them to end game, I'm just saying don't kill them N1 when the number of players probably means it's going to be extended. Once you're past the first cycle or two then everyone is fair game.

Because if your wolf win hinges on killing exactly one player as early as possible, that's a pretty weak wolf strategy. Conversely, if you feel one person is such a sneaky wolf that you need to D1 them every time "just in case". Well, that person's probably not going to play very long and there's more than one wolf in a game. It's supposed to be fun and getting early out every time just... isn't it :shrug:
I see the opposite. I find it more disrespect to help me alive one extra day of your just killing me anyways.

Dying is the name of the game. If you're my biggest threat I'm killing you I do but care. It isn't bad strategy or a bad wolf team it is good play and good form. It's not a shitty move its respect.

ImageImage

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm I can read some of Marmot's posts from End of Day 1 as a mafia member looking for a place to park their vote, rather than a town player making an earnest effort to solve. Here are a couple about Scotty in particular that stood out:
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:50 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:44 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:42 pm marmot, you know scotty better than i do, would you read his iso and give me thoughts?
My initial thought from seeing his post count is "wow, only 56 posts".
Looking through Scotty's ISO.

I don't think his posts are bad, like they do look like posts that townies make, but I am having hard time seeing a scumhunting mindset behind them.

Also

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:44 pm Let it also be known that I’d *prefer* a syndiCat player to go first.

I was thinking about this, and as a game structural standpoint, I believe there to be an even number of players in each community on the mafia team. So I feel fine about one of my community going first
I don't think the logic here adds up. If the mafia team is evenly split (which I doubt it is guaranteed to be), there wouldn't be a reason for him to push his own community, as the odds are equivalent.

Although, if he knows that he's town, he would then think there is a slightly higher chance of chopping a wolf among the rest of the Syndicaters based on this logic.

Hmmm...

This could be mildly TMIing himself town, but it also gives me pause that he didn't include that in his argument, so that may not have even been part of it.
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:07 pm I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.

I wish there was a wagon other than Scotty to offer more choices. Scotty is a fine choice given his contributions thus far, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that he has technically made townie posts. If anyone wants to give me a name to ISO, I will.
The first one feels more convoluted than it needs to be, as though Marmot's seeking out his own justification to place a vote on a wagon that's already taking off. The second is full of language that suggests Marmot has no faith in the Scotty wagon, but is resigned to joining it anyway. I also feel like his justification for choosing Scotty over Creature is weak.

What would you expect town marmot to do?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:43 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:37 pm

I see the opposite. I find it more disrespect to help me alive one extra day of your just killing me anyways.

Dying is the name of the game. If you're my biggest threat I'm killing you I do but care. It isn't bad strategy or a bad wolf team it is good play and good form. It's not a shitty move its respect.
Meh. Just means we have different site cultures, which is to be expected. Either way, point being that I agree with PSV that there are a few SDNers that I believe would have vetoed that as a night kill choice. Myself, PSV, and Zenge would be top of that list.

Of course, there are multiple factions so that doesn't clear any of us from a NKA perspective. Just means we are clear of being in the faction that killed AM.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:31 pm Oh, also I had some fun tinfoil last night which only got stronger with 3 kills but I'm not sure I want to live in that reality yet

I don't believe in tinfoil I can't see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:01 pm I can read some of Marmot's posts from End of Day 1 as a mafia member looking for a place to park their vote, rather than a town player making an earnest effort to solve. Here are a couple about Scotty in particular that stood out:
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:42 pm marmot, you know scotty better than i do, would you read his iso and give me thoughts?

I don't think his posts are bad, like they do look like posts that townies make, but I am having hard time seeing a scumhunting mindset behind them.

Also

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:44 pm Let it also be known that I’d *prefer* a syndiCat player to go first.

I was thinking about this, and as a game structural standpoint, I believe there to be an even number of players in each community on the mafia team. So I feel fine about one of my community going first
I don't think the logic here adds up. If the mafia team is evenly split (which I doubt it is guaranteed to be), there wouldn't be a reason for him to push his own community, as the odds are equivalent.

Although, if he knows that he's town, he would then think there is a slightly higher chance of chopping a wolf among the rest of the Syndicaters based on this logic.

Hmmm...

This could be mildly TMIing himself town, but it also gives me pause that he didn't include that in his argument, so that may not have even been part of it.
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:07 pm I'm probably going to move my vote off of Creature because it seems his lack of activity and commitment is out of his control atm.

I wish there was a wagon other than Scotty to offer more choices. Scotty is a fine choice given his contributions thus far, but I'm slightly put off by the fact that he has technically made townie posts. If anyone wants to give me a name to ISO, I will.
The first one feels more convoluted than it needs to be, as though Marmot's seeking out his own justification to place a vote on a wagon that's already taking off. The second is full of language that suggests Marmot has no faith in the Scotty wagon, but is resigned to joining it anyway. I also feel like his justification for choosing Scotty over Creature is weak.

It's not about expectations of what you'd do. It's about the tone of these posts. They do not look honest.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:51 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:31 pm Oh, also I had some fun tinfoil last night which only got stronger with 3 kills but I'm not sure I want to live in that reality yet

I don't believe in tinfoil I can't see.
That doesn't bode well for my belief in my own tinfoil hat since I can't see it on my head

You just gotta believe
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: SARdoghandler] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Aw yiss finally a vote for me. Feels good, man
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Apparently Syndicate people find my stream of consciousness only half as amusing as I do. :hmm:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:23 pm

Is it alignment-indicative for santy to be absent?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:58 pm

Maybe? :shrug:
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

Not at all. Santy loves wolfing. He lives for it. Pregnant Woman Emoji is his Mona Lisa.

So if anything him being absent leans village. But it’s 100% NAI.
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:14 pm

Not at all. Santy loves wolfing. He lives for it. Pregnant Woman Emoji is his Mona Lisa.

So if anything him being absent leans village. But it’s 100% NAI.
This is what I was getting at.

But I'm not sure I suspect Miranda for using this point to justify a vote. Seems more like a new player thing than a wolf thing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

It's not that hard to get at least the gist of it, if you read it in context of the post he quotes. As freestanding statements, they're harder to understand.

His posts are the chaotic event in this quote; Zenges post is the accurate conclusion.

mightyrunner7 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:19 am
Zenge wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:06 am I feel like there's a post restriction here.

The struggle with chaotic events: A protocol for drawing accurate conclusions based on expanding datasets
He's doing a good job of getting his points across; so long as he doesn't try to pick something too complex, or breaks it up into chunks, he looks like he should be OK.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:52 pm Well, my Scotty suspicions were totally off. Maybe I should've just sheeped Zenge.
I do think AM dying could be taken as a knock against Santy since historically she reads him well and he's been worried about her after they wolfed together but I'd prefer not to vote him until he at least returns to the thread and I can challenge him proper.
For now, [VOTE: FALCON] aubergine

This is a HUGE , BLATANT lie that I am taking issue because it doesnt make any sense and you here believing that like what ???

I never in any game expressed concern about AM lol
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He just voted like a few minutes ago.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:56 pm

Why not
Because recently, NKing AM on SDN is... I don't want to phrase it poorly but it's being seen as something of a dick move. She gets killed early all the fucking time and she's expressed frustration with it.
Zenge wouldn't stand for being part of a team that kills her night one. No chance, no way. It's just not happening.
Why do you assume AM was the nk to clear someone?

I see 3 people dead
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm Why do you assume AM was the nk to clear someone?

I see 3 people dead
This is worth talking about. If we had to guess, who do we think was the most likely target of the mafia team kill?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:46 am In honor of Santy

Pocketed
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:45 pm

Also

Hmmm...

Pass out fewer trees? :haha:
he has technically made townie posts.
as a qualifier strikes me as incredibly sketch, tbh.

Also, I went back over Creatures iso, and he mentions a couple of times that he's strapped for time, but you made it sound like he's got an issue beyond his control. Did I miss the post where he said that?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”