[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [DAY 2] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Zenge »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am I'm sorry but I remember the first time I played with falcon I also sussed them, took the insight of some Syndicate people that were kinda in the middle and just went into 'sure falcon is mafia' mindset ignoring other people calling them town and never really got out of there. Falcon was town there.
I think seeing the falcon wagon as PURE SDN and the peole from the same site that know him more calling them town should be a huge signal of that wagon being bad.
I know Zenge is tunneled . But I hope this is a wake-up call if you are town

@SARdoghandler @potentialsheltervet @mightyrunner7
I'm willing to redirect, but wanted to get a vote on the board at the very least.

I want to get Zenge out of his tunnel because he's an extremely valuable town player but if he's going to hyperfocus on his falcon read then I don't know how else to do that. I've seen some of the points on Marmot/Creature (read back over the past two pages or so). Can you elaborate on why you feel strongly Creature is a hit? If you've already explicitly detailed, then directing me to a post is fine but I doubt I'll be able to do a full catch up today like I did yesterday
Pls stay 🥺
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

Did tutuu sub in? I went to go add them to my village lean pile but don't have them on my sheet. Who do I need to take off?
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by tutuu »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:41 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am I'm sorry but I remember the first time I played with falcon I also sussed them, took the insight of some Syndicate people that were kinda in the middle and just went into 'sure falcon is mafia' mindset ignoring other people calling them town and never really got out of there. Falcon was town there.
I think seeing the falcon wagon as PURE SDN and the peole from the same site that know him more calling them town should be a huge signal of that wagon being bad.

I'm willing to redirect, but wanted to get a vote on the board at the very least.

I want to get Zenge out of his tunnel because he's an extremely valuable town player but if he's going to hyperfocus on his falcon read then I don't know how else to do that. I've seen some of the points on Marmot/Creature (read back over the past two pages or so). Can you elaborate on why you feel strongly Creature is a hit? If you've already explicitly detailed, then directing me to a post is fine but I doubt I'll be able to do a full catch up today like I did yesterday
Pls stay 🥺
looks like you're one of those bottom energy high ego archetype of mafia players that love to tell everyone "SHUT UP AND OBEY ME" but then u also drop the 🥺 emoji and be like "pls hug me and give me headpats ;-;"
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Pls stay 🥺
But you haven't even said hi and asked me if I'm village yet

I am heartbroken
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:17 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:15 am I post them in most games, I'll pull a few links for you later.
if you can link me 1 town game of yours where you wallposted as town thats enough, id appreciate it

most people dont lie about self-meta but nook and alison have lied about it so i just dont wanna take the 0.00001% chance someone else could be lying too :P
No worries, I don't love relying on self meta, people lie lol.

Lawyers, Guns and Money:
Spoiler: show
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 am These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I spent ALOT of time watching Dennis play after that Wilgy vote, I didn't care what his Mom said, and I don't think he's coached, he seemed to come into his own *in* the thread, not come into the thread that way, as if he was coached. Also if bad he would not have made that "RIP MOM!" post that way lol.

I know Scotty is not playing the same game as Game 1, but he's flying solo here and we have given him a lot less to work with datawise. There was that pocketing talk earlier, but I am not sure why Scotty would need to pocket me. Don't always agree, but everything he says seems to be coming from the right place.

I was on the other side of Seanzie day one when he thought I was bad, and I really believe he thought I was bad. That was not manufactured, he meant it. So he can't be bad. This is how PoE works, yes?

I went back and forth on Neon. I don't understand the vote info, and, unlike Kate I was not so sure Jack was good. But seeing Mata/Vivax flip bad, I think she would have tried to keep him engaged and helped him acclimate, I now think it is as Kate said, and maybe all of this overwhelmed him a bit. I know I was overwhelmed in my first game and i was like over 40 ha ha. So if I think Jack was not necessarily bad, nothing Neon has done makes me think that either.

Splints and Roxy are a less clear sort for me. I have felt Roxy was good from the get go, she's got that zen civvie vibe. I was less sure on Splints. The only thing keeping Roxy out of top group is her insistence that Splints was civvie. Like I believed Kate was civvie, but I don't know that I would have flatly said she WAS civvie. But it's semantics, and I myself loathe semantics as a hook, so meh. But I feel better about Splints than I did. So i grouped them together. As they should be.

I have never played with falcon. Can someone point me to a case that was made? He's right in the middle of my pack, and if I'm missing something I'd like to know what it is. He had that sketch association from Matas posts, with the light
waffles, but then pretty much everything she said was a waffle. Personally, I would rather elim Lucy since this will, I think, bring some clarity to the thread.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
I put Golden in the middle as a null and maybe it's not fair, since i would actually be very surprised if he turned up bad, either with Lucy if she is ( :srsnod: ) or not with her if she isn't. I don't see the same bad Golden who had a very real looking aggressive one/one with his bad teammate in Game 1 blatantly vouching for bad teammates, or blatantly clearing people on feels if town.

But like I said, I need to sort Lucy and see what he has to say about it all if she is bad.

Anniversary Game 1; I had subbed in, this was my first reads list. I made a few more walls that game.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:55 pm OK, glad to be here! I have been following the game, and have some pretty defined opinions. I work M-F 8-5, and am very unlikely to be able to post during those times, just an FYI.

First to clear up a few things. DH and i have played together for YEARS, as teammates, as adversaries, we played D&D together for a while. One thing I know about DH, when DH is bad, he takes his frustration to the chat. He's calm, he spends much more time playing nice when he's bad. I'm watching this classic thread derail (and again, this is something I know about, have derailed more than one thread with him and others) yelling at my monitor, "HE'S A CIV". @Kate I'm talking to you, I think that was a civ/civ situation. Classic.

And I have his role card now, and can guarantee you he was a civ. @DharmaHelper thanks for what you said in the Zero poll :hugs:

OK, I am NOT a fan of naming civs, the baddies do get to NK people, but they also still have to lynch people. And if everyone thinks person X is civ, they can't lynch them, that cuts down their chances for opportunism. That said, in "Modern" (@Scotty :pout: )mafia, that apparently is not the case, so I will give general impressions of everyone. There are a few people I will not lynch, and I will work hard against a lynch wagon on any of them, should one form. And that's all I'm saying about that.

I left the dead on the list for my reasons. I will go between ped and sarc to make it easier to read. I have more firmly formed opinions on some than others.

Are the polls posted? I thought I saw them, but I'm not sure where they are. Can someone help a girl out? Also was there much voting without posting? I saw some discussion of it, but didn't really watch the poll while following.

THE AMAZING PLAYERS!
bea- Bea! Come out and play, I am not thrilled with the Bea I'm seeing. I know time is tight, but I am missing your insights. I could vote for her.
DFaraday- As always very quiet. I do know he is responsible when bad. If he's missing votes, not sure bad DF would do so. But it's been years, so I have to look at votes.
DharmaHelper-Such a civ it's a shame you all missed it.
DrWilgy-He's licking people? This seems like standard Wilgy chaos? I can never tell with him. What does his voting record look like?
Elohcin- I think she's likely civ, unless her game has changed tons (and iirc she said she doesn't play much?) I have nothing to question here.
fingersplints-I am curious about those saying Splints was most def civ, but saying Kate self targeted. What did Splints do that was so civvie? If the rez comes up, I'll be voting Llama as of now.
G-Man- I could vote here. I have seen both G men, bad and good, and he is a stellar civ, a self conscious baddie. Halloween weekend, he's a Dad. Give me more G, man. You're looking self conscious.
Golden-I am super conflicted here. He looks like civ Golden, he sounds like civ Golden, but his conclusions are very different than mine. So definite middle ground for me.
Kate- I KNOW Kate, and like DH, she would NEVER have that hissy thing in thread if she was bad. When she was OT'ed she was here like all the time. I would be amazed if she was bad
thellama73- I think he was a civ, and as of now, he has my rez vote should that be triggered.
Lorab- I am flummoxed that any pre-Syndicate old timey players suspected her. She always looks shady to those newer to her. Did Bea vote for her?
Michelle- I know i played with her once or so, I have zero impression of her here except "blendy". Those who know her, is this her norm? If not, I could vote here, too.
NotAnAxehole-I thought he was bad. I especially thought his suggestion of a firedrill was bad, but that could be my bias. I have to compare Vivax1 to Vivax2. Haven't done that yet.
Quin-TBH, quin/Scotty/Golden/Llama were all blending in for me a bit while I was following, I need to read him. I have no impression of him, and I should.
Scotty-I think he's probably a civ. I grossly misread him once, and the person I am seeing here is that person. Anyone have a recent Scotty bad game I could see?
sig- Blendy sig is blendy. Is this still the case? Not seeing anything overtly scary, I need opinions here.
Sloonei-I am not seeing the civ Sloonei I knew and feared, but he may have changed up his game? Could I see recent good/bads for him maybe?
Vivax- Like I said, I felt NAA was bad, but it was for mainly undefined reasons. Vivax seems more civ, but I need to do a read on him tbh

So where is everyone else at?
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:35 pm Has anyone completed a recount of yesterday's vote and compiled the order? I'm not sure that's worded right... If not, does anyone plan to? I think yesterday's lynch could give us some valuable info.
This ^^ I could use some poll help, and it's a good way to get discussion going.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:43 am

Pls stay 🥺
looks like you're one of those bottom energy high ego archetype of mafia players that love to tell everyone "SHUT UP AND OBEY ME" but then u also drop the 🥺 emoji and be like "pls hug me and give me headpats ;-;"
This is why I will regularly sheep. Confidence and emotional sway hold a tight grip :haha:
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:43 am

Pls stay 🥺

I am heartbroken
You asked me if you were village. I would have felt like I was answering your question with a question.

Are you village?
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:45 am
SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:43 am

Pls stay 🥺

I am heartbroken
You asked me if you were village. I would have felt like I was answering your question with a question.

Are you village?
I'm so village you may as well call me larger than a hamlet
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:46 am I'm so village you may as well call me larger than a hamlet
Would you lie to me?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:17 am
S~V~S wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:15 am I post them in most games, I'll pull a few links for you later.
if you can link me 1 town game of yours where you wallposted as town thats enough, id appreciate it

most people dont lie about self-meta but nook and alison have lied about it so i just dont wanna take the 0.00001% chance someone else could be lying too :P
No worries, I don't love relying on self meta, people lie lol.

Lawyers, Guns and Money:
S~V~S wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:37 am These are in alphabetical order within the groupings, no real hierarchy. I don't like Rainbows in general, and haven't made many. So it's a shitty rainbow from a shitty rainbow maker.

Dennis
Scotty
Seanzie

fingersplints
Neon
RondoDimBuckle
Roxy

Golden

falcon45ca

lucy

I spent ALOT of time watching Dennis play after that Wilgy vote, I didn't care what his Mom said, and I don't think he's coached, he seemed to come into his own *in* the thread, not come into the thread that way, as if he was coached. Also if bad he would not have made that "RIP MOM!" post that way lol.

I know Scotty is not playing the same game as Game 1, but he's flying solo here and we have given him a lot less to work with datawise. There was that pocketing talk earlier, but I am not sure why Scotty would need to pocket me. Don't always agree, but everything he says seems to be coming from the right place.

I was on the other side of Seanzie day one when he thought I was bad, and I really believe he thought I was bad. That was not manufactured, he meant it. So he can't be bad. This is how PoE works, yes?

I went back and forth on Neon. I don't understand the vote info, and, unlike Kate I was not so sure Jack was good. But seeing Mata/Vivax flip bad, I think she would have tried to keep him engaged and helped him acclimate, I now think it is as Kate said, and maybe all of this overwhelmed him a bit. I know I was overwhelmed in my first game and i was like over 40 ha ha. So if I think Jack was not necessarily bad, nothing Neon has done makes me think that either.

Splints and Roxy are a less clear sort for me. I have felt Roxy was good from the get go, she's got that zen civvie vibe. I was less sure on Splints. The only thing keeping Roxy out of top group is her insistence that Splints was civvie. Like I believed Kate was civvie, but I don't know that I would have flatly said she WAS civvie. But it's semantics, and I myself loathe semantics as a hook, so meh. But I feel better about Splints than I did. So i grouped them together. As they should be.

I have never played with falcon. Can someone point me to a case that was made? He's right in the middle of my pack, and if I'm missing something I'd like to know what it is. He had that sketch association from Matas posts, with the light
waffles, but then pretty much everything she said was a waffle. Personally, I would rather elim Lucy since this will, I think, bring some clarity to the thread.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
I put Golden in the middle as a null and maybe it's not fair, since i would actually be very surprised if he turned up bad, either with Lucy if she is ( :srsnod: ) or not with her if she isn't. I don't see the same bad Golden who had a very real looking aggressive one/one with his bad teammate in Game 1 blatantly vouching for bad teammates, or blatantly clearing people on feels if town.

But like I said, I need to sort Lucy and see what he has to say about it all if she is bad.

Anniversary Game 1; I had subbed in, this was my first reads list. I made a few more walls that game.
S~V~S wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:55 pm OK, glad to be here! I have been following the game, and have some pretty defined opinions. I work M-F 8-5, and am very unlikely to be able to post during those times, just an FYI.

First to clear up a few things. DH and i have played together for YEARS, as teammates, as adversaries, we played D&D together for a while. One thing I know about DH, when DH is bad, he takes his frustration to the chat. He's calm, he spends much more time playing nice when he's bad. I'm watching this classic thread derail (and again, this is something I know about, have derailed more than one thread with him and others) yelling at my monitor, "HE'S A CIV". @Kate I'm talking to you, I think that was a civ/civ situation. Classic.

And I have his role card now, and can guarantee you he was a civ. @DharmaHelper thanks for what you said in the Zero poll :hugs:

OK, I am NOT a fan of naming civs, the baddies do get to NK people, but they also still have to lynch people. And if everyone thinks person X is civ, they can't lynch them, that cuts down their chances for opportunism. That said, in "Modern" (@Scotty :pout: )mafia, that apparently is not the case, so I will give general impressions of everyone. There are a few people I will not lynch, and I will work hard against a lynch wagon on any of them, should one form. And that's all I'm saying about that.

I left the dead on the list for my reasons. I will go between ped and sarc to make it easier to read. I have more firmly formed opinions on some than others.

Are the polls posted? I thought I saw them, but I'm not sure where they are. Can someone help a girl out? Also was there much voting without posting? I saw some discussion of it, but didn't really watch the poll while following.

THE AMAZING PLAYERS!
bea- Bea! Come out and play, I am not thrilled with the Bea I'm seeing. I know time is tight, but I am missing your insights. I could vote for her.
DFaraday- As always very quiet. I do know he is responsible when bad. If he's missing votes, not sure bad DF would do so. But it's been years, so I have to look at votes.
DharmaHelper-Such a civ it's a shame you all missed it.
DrWilgy-He's licking people? This seems like standard Wilgy chaos? I can never tell with him. What does his voting record look like?
Elohcin- I think she's likely civ, unless her game has changed tons (and iirc she said she doesn't play much?) I have nothing to question here.
fingersplints-I am curious about those saying Splints was most def civ, but saying Kate self targeted. What did Splints do that was so civvie? If the rez comes up, I'll be voting Llama as of now.
G-Man- I could vote here. I have seen both G men, bad and good, and he is a stellar civ, a self conscious baddie. Halloween weekend, he's a Dad. Give me more G, man. You're looking self conscious.
Golden-I am super conflicted here. He looks like civ Golden, he sounds like civ Golden, but his conclusions are very different than mine. So definite middle ground for me.
Kate- I KNOW Kate, and like DH, she would NEVER have that hissy thing in thread if she was bad. When she was OT'ed she was here like all the time. I would be amazed if she was bad
thellama73- I think he was a civ, and as of now, he has my rez vote should that be triggered.
Lorab- I am flummoxed that any pre-Syndicate old timey players suspected her. She always looks shady to those newer to her. Did Bea vote for her?
Michelle- I know i played with her once or so, I have zero impression of her here except "blendy". Those who know her, is this her norm? If not, I could vote here, too.
NotAnAxehole-I thought he was bad. I especially thought his suggestion of a firedrill was bad, but that could be my bias. I have to compare Vivax1 to Vivax2. Haven't done that yet.
Quin-TBH, quin/Scotty/Golden/Llama were all blending in for me a bit while I was following, I need to read him. I have no impression of him, and I should.
Scotty-I think he's probably a civ. I grossly misread him once, and the person I am seeing here is that person. Anyone have a recent Scotty bad game I could see?
sig- Blendy sig is blendy. Is this still the case? Not seeing anything overtly scary, I need opinions here.
Sloonei-I am not seeing the civ Sloonei I knew and feared, but he may have changed up his game? Could I see recent good/bads for him maybe?
Vivax- Like I said, I felt NAA was bad, but it was for mainly undefined reasons. Vivax seems more civ, but I need to do a read on him tbh

So where is everyone else at?
Kate wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:35 pm Has anyone completed a recount of yesterday's vote and compiled the order? I'm not sure that's worded right... If not, does anyone plan to? I think yesterday's lynch could give us some valuable info.
This ^^ I could use some poll help, and it's a good way to get discussion going.
thank u svs, seems like wallposting is not a scumtell for you

(this might not be the most insightful take taken but ill take my baby steps when it comes to learning how to read you :P)

homework - iso creature, svs, and all the other players i havent made reads on

still tempted to make that joke but its not pg13. fuck.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:47 am
SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:46 am I'm so village you may as well call me larger than a hamlet
Would you lie to me?
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

The benefits of tunnel excavation: A trade study on how other forms of public transportation lead to few insights on commuter trends
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

SARdoghandler wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:49 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:47 am
Would you lie to me?
Promise? 🥺
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am

Santy pls. Join the Falcon vote. The waters fine. Just dip your toe in.

Look I get this argument that people are making that “Oh Falcon is just a super sketchy player. It’s why he gets misyeeted”.

That is not the issue, Santy.

How often have you seen me protect noobs even though they were sketchy as hell?

I can tell the difference between a villager who is sketchy and wolf.

This isn’t about “sketchyness”. Flacon evaded and obfuscated pressure and questioning from me, in a way that was scummy. It wasn’t “villager but sketchy” it was scummy.

I see your arguments and still think you are tunneling. Everyone is saying that you are hypeefocusing.

You need to have a fair assessment on how you are viewing the game, because even if falcon is a wolf I feel like you are going about it the wrong way
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

By virtue of Creature being one of the most glaringly obvtown players when they rand town. And here they are just... Nothing, only content I have from them its just a null and bland push on me. Nothing of insight on D1 , nothing. Not having much time isn't an excuse , I was the same and I think could give more nuance/insight on reads that what Creature gave lol
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:53 am

Look I get this argument that people are making that “Oh Falcon is just a super sketchy player. It’s why he gets misyeeted”.

This isn’t about “sketchyness”. Flacon evaded and obfuscated pressure and questioning from me, in a way that was scummy. It wasn’t “villager but sketchy” it was scummy.

I see your arguments and still think you are tunneling. Everyone is saying that you are hypeefocusing.

You need to have a fair assessment on how you are viewing the game, because even if falcon is a wolf I feel like you are going about it the wrong way
That’s fair.

That being said, what has Falcon done that you think deserves a village read on Falcon?

Nothing Flacon has done since has made me question if they were village. The PSV push they made for example was dark. Wolfy to the bone. Evil Tuna=Rotten to the Albacore
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:40 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:36 am * Patiently waits for the tuutu townread *
ughhh my knee jerk reaction is to bare my fang and hiss like a cat HISSSSSSS out of ego that you're trying to pocket me

posts like these are like ego attacks / domination attempts

i need some time and do it with a clear head and emotional neutrality. like a monk

* T poses *
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:56 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:40 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:36 am * Patiently waits for the tuutu townread *
ughhh my knee jerk reaction is to bare my fang and hiss like a cat HISSSSSSS out of ego that you're trying to pocket me

posts like these are like ego attacks / domination attempts

i need some time and do it with a clear head and emotional neutrality. like a monk

* T poses *
LMFAOOOOO
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:56 am

That’s fair.

That being said, what has Falcon done that you think deserves a village read on Falcon?

Nothing Flacon has done since has made me question if they were village. The PSV push they made for example was dark. Wolfy to the bone. Evil Tuna=Rotten to the Albacore

All syndicaters and people who know him.more than you are saying that they are town.

Only people voting him is people that doesnt know them as much. That is enough for me to think that wagon is probably a miss
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:52 am
Promise? 🥺
Pinky swear
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:51 am

The benefits of tunnel excavation: A trade study on how other forms of public transportation lead to few insights on commuter trends
This is not an unvote Mighty

*Angery react*
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge, I think that anyone just blindly following you on hyperfocused mode while ignoring all the more likely to be correct townreads from people that know falcon more are more likely to be wolves. Like, I think that shows a lack lf nuance and them goimg for an easy vote qithout questioning much, just 'following zenge' is a good enough excuse.

Even if falcon is a wolf (unlikely) , I think you also have a Wolf voting with you tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think that

Marmot/Creature / one in Mighty-SAR-PSV

Is my worldview rn. Maybe add Dennis there or not. Problem for the future me
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And like, if falcon is a wolf we cant blame the L on the Syndicates Skill Issue.

Win-Win
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:57 am

That’s fair.

All syndicaters and people who know him.more than you are saying that they are town.

Only people voting him is people that doesnt know them as much. That is enough for me to think that wagon is probably a miss
I don’t think that’s fair. I think there’s been a lot of chatter from Syndicate players who said that Falcon was definitely off. They were just shy about committing to a vote there.

I want to emphasize that these Syndicate player reads of “Yeah Falcon is really off, this isn’t Village Falcon at all” came during the back and forth he was having with me.

Now that’s settled a bit, but obviously in the face of that pressure any wolf would adjust their play. But the reads from Syndicate players when things were going down, were largely “Falcon is being weird, I don’t think this is Village!Falcon, I just don’t want to vote there”.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:02 am Zenge, I think that anyone just blindly following you on hyperfocused mode while ignoring all the more likely to be correct townreads from people that know falcon more are more likely to be wolves. Like, I think that shows a lack lf nuance and them goimg for an easy vote qithout questioning much, just 'following zenge' is a good enough excuse.

Even if falcon is a wolf (unlikely) , I think you also have a Wolf voting with you tbh
Also no. I don’t think there’s a wolf voting with me. This wagon is pure.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:02 am Zenge, I think that anyone just blindly following you on hyperfocused mode while ignoring all the more likely to be correct townreads from people that know falcon more are more likely to be wolves. Like, I think that shows a lack lf nuance and them goimg for an easy vote qithout questioning much, just 'following zenge' is a good enough excuse.

ok sure - you are town

even if by chance you are wolf (since i dont know you) - youve decided to townside as hard as possible, for now. thats good enough to mean u should not be chopped for a good while imo. also your reads should be considered regardless of your alignment. TMI'ing wolves can help town a lot

another reason to townread u is that your first and second paragraph contradict themselves. maybe contradict is a strong word, but they dont quite match up

i think a wolf fabricating posts doesnt do that naturally. the logic in wolves post is very clear, linear, standard, easy to follow. logic in town people's posts can be more convoluted / all over the place / not immediately clear

(in this case its santy's thought that if falcon is mafia, zenge still has a wolf sheeping him and (ergo) (silent ergo) (zenge is wrong to push falcon regardless) (these things in the brackets are the silent implications santy is saying) - and that doesnt add up with the whole energy of the post, and thats okay because santy is representing a towny post made from a townsperson that is trying to solve the game ergo their posts arent immediately very "consistent"

im having a bit of self-doubt since this is a convoluted read im making, and i just said earlier how town should make simple reads to win more games. but. id like to think my logic here is simple and im just explaining it in a convoluted way. i hope it is
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

A sketchy villager does not respond to me the way Falcon did. A sketchy villager doesn’t push me the Falcon did. A sketchy villager doesn’t have people come out of the woodwork to try and shut down discussion the way people did when I started pushing Falcon.

As a villager, Falcon is sketchy, I’m told. That’s not what’s happening here. Falcon is not simply “sketchy”. Falcon is a wolf.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:12 am A sketchy villager does not respond to me the way Falcon did. A sketchy villager doesn’t push me the Falcon did. A sketchy villager doesn’t have people come out of the woodwork to try and shut down discussion the way people did when I started pushing Falcon.

As a villager, Falcon is sketchy, I’m told. That’s not what’s happening here. Falcon is not simply “sketchy”. Falcon is a wolf.
@Seanzie u found your new best friend now kiss
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:07 am

That’s fair.

I don’t think that’s fair. I think there’s been a lot of chatter from Syndicate players who said that Falcon was definitely off. They were just shy about committing to a vote there.

I want to emphasize that these Syndicate player reads of “Yeah Falcon is really off, this isn’t Village Falcon at all” came during the back and forth he was having with me.

Now that’s settled a bit, but obviously in the face of that pressure any wolf would adjust their play. But the reads from Syndicate players when things were going down, were largely “Falcon is being weird, I don’t think this is Village!Falcon, I just don’t want to vote there”.

This is why I am not following you.

You are doing a lot of stretching here to dismiss the people confidently reading falcon as town
tutuu

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by tutuu »

santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:09 pm [VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

Not enough information
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 pm Hi, I claim slank D1 cover.

I have ONE (1) read and that is Neon = Town and not much else
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:52 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:50 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:48 pm Santy sounds Village and that’s kinda scary

MKes me wonder if he’s wolf

Need to read his FE tone
My tone is always this good wdym
You’re being…. Too charming
Once again, nothing too new.

If you don't pocket your fellow townies, you aren't playing mafia
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild
good enough

(for me to townread)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

It was more early on the day, so it is entirely possible that they didn't have a read formed, and now with more content have a good enough read on falcon. Like, just face value this is much more entirely plausible that all your gymnastics that are doing to hold still on your wolfread.

And I am not saying that you should villa-read him . I am telling you to have a broader look, only focusing on falcon for you is not helping village.
Take it or leave it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

santy is town and his logic for why u shouldnt be voting here falcon is good

or santy is mafia and he's TMI'ing falcon town

imo

win-win

my townread on falcon increases
santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 0] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:16 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:09 pm [VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

Not enough information
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:30 pm Hi, I claim slank D1 cover.

I have ONE (1) read and that is Neon = Town and not much else
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:52 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:50 pm
SportPonies wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:48 pm Santy sounds Village and that’s kinda scary

MKes me wonder if he’s wolf

Need to read his FE tone
My tone is always this good wdym
You’re being…. Too charming
Once again, nothing too new.

If you don't pocket your fellow townies, you aren't playing mafia
santygrass wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:52 pm I forgot about this game, wild
good enough

(for me to townread)
:workit:
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:14 am

That’s fair.

You are doing a lot of stretching here to dismiss the people confidently reading falcon as town
If you’re talking about Sloonei I think that’s paired, and I’m not the only one. Lawpy sees what I was seeing with Sloonei defending Falcon.

And people who have “defended Falcon” otherwise didn’t provide strong village reads IN THE MOMENT.

The majority of reads from Syndicate people in the moment were that Falcon was absolutely 100% scum, they just didn’t want to vote there.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:18 am

That’s fair.

If you’re talking about Sloonei I think that’s paired, and I’m not the only one. Lawpy sees what I was seeing with Sloonei defending Falcon.

And people who have “defended Falcon” otherwise didn’t provide strong village reads IN THE MOMENT.

The majority of reads from Syndicate people in the moment were that Falcon was absolutely 100% scum, they just didn’t want to vote there.
Sloonei, Macdougall (V confident town of mine) , tuutuu.

I think SVS also but not quite sure.

That for sure is enough to me.

Time.To.Reassess.

Get out of your W!Falcon world, you have been staring at them for far too long and its making you blind to the rest of the game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

oh i just remembered there are more than 2 factions rip. that just flips the game on its head. why cant we play a normal standard big game with only town and mafia :scared:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

tutuu wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:20 am oh i just remembered there are more than 2 factions rip. that just flips the game on its head. why cant we play a normal standard big game with only town and mafia :scared:
Wait what
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I hate it here now
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:23 am Sloonei's post reads like trying to move the thread along. I would guess that's why they aren't engaging with your questions.

If falcon were to flip wolf, it wouldn't be a great look for Sloonei, but they wouldn't be the only person viewing the argument as V/V.
gut scumread mayo for information over analysis in the first line

and buttell in the second line
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:40 pm ~ The game contains more than two factions.
i trust u santy that u didnt read the OP and u dont have wolfchat telling u that there's 3p

u might be 3p

but the chances of u being mafia are very slim atm, to me
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:20 am
Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:18 am

That’s fair.

Sloonei, Macdougall (V confident town of mine) , tuutuu.

I think SVS also but not quite sure.

That for sure is enough to me.

Time.To.Reassess.

Get out of your W!Falcon world, you have been staring at them for far too long and its making you blind to the rest of the game
I’ve been reassessing with every single post Falcon makes. I’m not wrong Santy. There’s no reason to give Falcon a villager read.

Some people can be wrong about how they’re reading Falcon. That’s fine. It’s normal and to be expected. But not a single one of the people you mentioned actually made a strong village case for Falcon.

They simply dismissed my case and gave a village read. None of them actually ISOd Falcon, pulled quotes and laid out a strong case for why Falcon is lock town.

Because they can’t.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also Dennis said it was confident on Falcon being town. Thats another name more.

Didn't mention it because I think they are prob a wolf but still. Too much evidence against your tunnel being unreliable that you are just ignoring
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

actually mayo feels like the vig to me that shot pyxxy n1

ill go with mayo is wolf or exactly town vig
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

You shouldn't be causing that sort of excuses in wolves or mindset in town. Its super unproductive
The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:24 am
I’ve been reassessing with every single post Falcon makes. I’m not wrong Santy. There’s no reason to give Falcon a villager read.

Some people can be wrong about how they’re reading Falcon. That’s fine. It’s normal and to be expected. But not a single one of the people you mentioned actually made a strong village case for Falcon.

They simply dismissed my case and gave a village read. None of them actually ISOd Falcon, pulled quotes and laid out a strong case for why Falcon is lock town.

Because they can’t.
Consider this: That person being wrong might be you.

None of the people voting with you made a case on why Falcon is scum either, they are just blind sheeps banking on your read.

I think Mac gave good reasoning. Dennis also explained it a bit. Tuutuu is clearly ISOing people and saying their reads.

I see work and insights being done on why Falcon is town from people that know him .

And other than you tunneling, I see none of that in the falcon wagon which you are calling pure
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i have no idea how to find genny and mightyrunner as town here. nothing stands out to me as town. again, having no experience really hurts
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im ok with svs, not ok with creature
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Zenge wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:28 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am Like, Sar voting with you not because they read Falcon a particular way, just that you will get 'untunneled' its just such a lazy and bad reason to vote someone. Its bogus.

The way you phrased it isn’t the best but I actually disagree.

There is merit to the argument that even if I’m wrong, because so many people have weighed in and talked a decent amount about this that a Falcon flip would give a lot of information on other players. If I’m right though, then that’s still true, and it’s even better.
I disagree with all my heart to the secnd argument. There is 0 merit there, where you should just reassess.

Doing the sheep thing, then they are just being allowing to your tunnel which is bad so /shrug

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”