[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Re: [DAY 4] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:56 pm
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm Here I'll give you some updated reads, although not too much has changed

Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Mayo - town, I don't see mayo outing a packmate this late in the game
MR7 - town, for reasons I've already specified
Nate - leaning town now, I feel better about Nate a gut feeling
Santy - I'm still putting santy as town, but Santy is a great wold
SAR - leans town, but that's only because I am inherently biased
Dennis - neutral
Mac - I'm not sure on mac anymore, their reads feel kind of all over the place
Neon - feels town
SVS - I want to look at you more closely
Seanzie - leaning more wolf as I don't feel they have given much
Sloonei - seems fine

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

with that I am off to dinner, don't expect to hear back from me anytime soon
So you think all the SDN folk are town, or leaning town? Me Mac, and Sean are your wolf leans?
That’s not what I said. I said Sean was a wolf lean, I said I wanted to look closer at you and I wasn’t sure about Mac.
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:31 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:20 pm Somewhere @Mayo the Mayo I think you asked for my updated reads but I can't remember if ti was you for sure or not but anyway, here. This is still leaning largely on finding the (hopefully) last werecreature and will require re-eval once we're looking for a second scum faction

Mac
Mayo

Miranda
MR7
Sloonei
Dennis

SVS
Neon
Nate

Seanzie
genny
Santy
Tell me why you think Miranda is town?

Also, iirc, didn't Nate claim broadcaster? Are you thinking that's a wolf role?

Mayo said this (which I had also missed earlier) thinking that the original Wolf NK target was someone else, someone who maybe didn't die, and not Marmot at all. Which recasts the whole thing in a different light.

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:23 pm 2nd to last information on last night.

I was pretty sure there was a wolf between Lawpy/Genny/Marmot. Lawpy for all of the reasons I've already shared.

I figured if I were picking who to make the NK, it would be Lawpy. He was the least suspected to that point and therefore would be the least likely to be blocked or tracked.

I redirected Lawpy night action onto Marmot

Marmot died

I asked Lawpy about what he did and he fumbled through the fruit vendor claim

He said nothing about his real role or the fact that he was acted upon last night

I already thought he was a wolf, but that pushed me over the edge
Yes Nate claimed broadcaster, I don't feel that's AI. He hasn't felt as involved as towny Nate's I've seen in the past so he's not as high on my reads as a result.

Miranda is lean town for me based on tone. I know that's weak but on SDN we have noob games where we pair new players with mentors, so I am her "mother" if you will so feel I have an inside understanding of her thought processes and I don't feel she's played enough games to accurately recreate that as a woof (yet). Last game we both played as town I defended her similarly and was correct. However, not fool proof because I'd have to go back and check to see if I've actually played a wolf game with her (terrible self referential memory). @miranda920 have I played when you woofed yet?

Re: kill choice on the Marmot/PSV night. Good to be reminded of that, thank you. If we have serious doubts about PSV being the potential Were kill then I can't clear someone from being in that faction
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:31 pm
SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:20 pm Somewhere @Mayo the Mayo I think you asked for my updated reads but I can't remember if ti was you for sure or not but anyway, here. This is still leaning largely on finding the (hopefully) last werecreature and will require re-eval once we're looking for a second scum faction

Mac
Mayo

Miranda
MR7
Sloonei
Dennis

SVS
Neon
Nate

Seanzie
genny
Santy
Tell me why you think Miranda is town?

Also, iirc, didn't Nate claim broadcaster? Are you thinking that's a wolf role?

Mayo said this (which I had also missed earlier) thinking that the original Wolf NK target was someone else, someone who maybe didn't die, and not Marmot at all. Which recasts the whole thing in a different light.

Mayo the Mayo wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:23 pm 2nd to last information on last night.

I was pretty sure there was a wolf between Lawpy/Genny/Marmot. Lawpy for all of the reasons I've already shared.

I figured if I were picking who to make the NK, it would be Lawpy. He was the least suspected to that point and therefore would be the least likely to be blocked or tracked.

Marmot died

He said nothing about his real role or the fact that he was acted upon last night

Yes Nate claimed broadcaster, I don't feel that's AI. He hasn't felt as involved as towny Nate's I've seen in the past so he's not as high on my reads as a result.

Miranda is lean town for me based on tone. I know that's weak but on SDN we have noob games where we pair new players with mentors, so I am her "mother" if you will so feel I have an inside understanding of her thought processes and I don't feel she's played enough games to accurately recreate that as a woof (yet). Last game we both played as town I defended her similarly and was correct. However, not fool proof because I'd have to go back and check to see if I've actually played a wolf game with her (terrible self referential memory). @miranda920 have I played when you woofed yet?

Re: kill choice on the Marmot/PSV night. Good to be reminded of that, thank you. If we have serious doubts about PSV being the potential Were kill then I can't clear someone from being in that faction
You haven’t, I’ve only woofed in the FE game
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:01 pm [VOTE: Mightyrunner7] aubergine
Tell me about MR7.
Just kinda sussy.
Anything specific? I felt like he was saying village things but with a scummy tone on D1 but have let VCA with wolves slide him village again
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

In your home culture, if a paired nub subsequently fools you is that considered an accomplishment for them?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me about MR7.
Just kinda sussy.
I need to get my head screwed on the right way, so if you can give me a little more than that, I'd appreciate it.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:50 pm
Tell me about MR7.
Just kinda sussy.
Anything specific? I felt like he was saying village things but with a scummy tone on D1 but have let VCA with wolves slide him village again
Has tapered off as wolves have died. Doesn't feel like they're trying to push the gamestate forward anymore.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 398

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:13 pm
Tell me about MR7.
Just kinda sussy.
I need to get my head screwed on the right way, so if you can give me a little more than that, I'd appreciate it.
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:51 pm
In your home culture, if a paired nub subsequently fools you is that considered an accomplishment for them?
Eventually, yes. It would also be a proud mother moment
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 am Well, yay for only one kill, maybe Tutuu got a save last night. Or maybe the 1 or 2 shots ran out of shots.
tutuu wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:25 pm

Marmot died

While searching Tutus posts, I ran into this Mayo post she quoted, and I had totally missed this before. I was struggling a bit with the Marmot kill, I didn't understand it. Although marmot was also janitored, so I find that confusing. Would the janitoring move with the kill? Becasue Lawpy was a poisoner. But I'm not used to playing with Janitors, where I came up we didn't flip NKs, so why have Janitors?

In any case, before Tutuu moved onto Lawpy, she had voted for Genny, and had her pretty consistently at the bottom of her list. Also Sean. So I plan to read them today, and ignore all that OMGUS up there ^^^ You all win a trophy for awesomely catching baddies, K?

So I'm gonna drop a vote on Miranda, cause guys, she's waffly, evasive and bad. In before Neon starts yelling at me about how a day one vote from a posited teammate makes her town; in Cosmere, I voted for my teammate Falcon on Day 1 for distancing, and got stuck in traffic and couldn't move my vote in time and he was yeeted. A day one vote from Creature that he didn't even stay on clears no one.

[VOTE: Miranda] aubergine
Miranda is town

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

So am I supposed to ignore the fact that Dennis knows for a fact Mac was healed?

Cause like nobody seems to have acknowledged that at all

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Also I'm here out of obligation. I wish someone world please murder me so I could not be here out of obligation anymore

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm having fun but God I can't devote the time and energy to this game it deserves

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Oh okay, that was a quick read
So uhmmm
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: genny] aubergine

@SARdoghandler why I am a wolf? And why you have me at your bottom but vote Seanzie?
Mayo the Mayo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him, They/them
Aka: Mayo

Post by Mayo the Mayo »

Mac
Mayo

Miranda
MR7
Sloonei
Dennis

SVS
Neon
Nate

Seanzie
genny
Santy
Thank you
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

@Dennis - did you know yesterday that tutuu visited Mac?
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon

Post by SARdoghandler »

santygrass wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:23 pm [VOTE: genny] aubergine

@SARdoghandler why I am a wolf? And why you have me at your bottom but vote Seanzie?
No order within categories.

You've just felt different than how I've seen you village before. More confrontational than collaborational when looking at thread state as a whole. It's a weaker reasoning, which is why I'm not voting you today and going for Seanzie instead because I have more points than just tone for that one
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:06 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:23 pm [VOTE: genny] aubergine

No order within categories.

You've just felt different than how I've seen you village before. More confrontational than collaborational when looking at thread state as a whole. It's a weaker reasoning, which is why I'm not voting you today and going for Seanzie instead because I have more points than just tone for that one
That is... A weird look to have on my gams ngl.

And also like, D2 I was the definition of what you sre telling here, its only now that I tuned a new leaf and wanted to snap Mac's neck in two.

(I still want to do it but not with the same urgency so shhh),
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:31 pm So am I supposed to ignore the fact that Dennis knows for a fact Mac was healed?

Also, don't fully get why that would be worth pointing out?

Like, if they had mech on it its kinda alright to not reveal it?
Moreso if they were a tracker/watcher and only know that because of tuutu flip now?

I think asking Dennis for more details here is not a good po8nt of discussion unless im missing something
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

AAAAAAAAH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:30 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:20 pm I think we kill seanzie because 1. It would be fucking hilarious and 2. He's not town probably
Actually no...

I really do want you to speak for youself. Share your thoughts on me, Dennis. Why do you think I'm not town?
Honestly mostly sheeping mac and tutuu reads cause those have been epic so far

But I think town Seanzie would be in here typing 17 page essays in response to every message rather than just commenting on the slow thread
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

SARdoghandler wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:22 pm Question for the group - do we feel that Marmot or PSV was the more likely Werecreature faction kill on N2? A general discussion around this may help me potentially eliminate candidates from the were-creature pool for reasons
PSV, because both SVS and I were pushing marmot pretty hard
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:31 pm So am I supposed to ignore the fact that Dennis knows for a fact Mac was healed?

What is there to acknowledge
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:02 pm @Dennis - did you know yesterday that tutuu visited Mac?
I know tutuu healed mac n2. That's all I'm saying
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Alrighty SVS is really convincing me here on miranda

The more I look now the more it's bad. Like the reads list where she scumread only 1 person (sean, a relatively easy person to fake suspicion) and was kinda shifting about with SVS and Mac

But this is a relatively new suspicion for me so I'm gonna put this on the stove and let simmer for a little while (pay more attention going forward) and [VOTE: genny] aubergine
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm Here I'll give you some updated reads, although not too much has changed

Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Mayo - town, I don't see mayo outing a packmate this late in the game
MR7 - town, for reasons I've already specified
Nate - leaning town now, I feel better about Nate a gut feeling
Santy - I'm still putting santy as town, but Santy is a great wold
SAR - leans town, but that's only because I am inherently biased
Dennis - neutral
Mac - I'm not sure on mac anymore, their reads feel kind of all over the place
Neon - feels town
SVS - I want to look at you more closely
Seanzie - leaning more wolf as I don't feel they have given much
Sloonei - seems fine

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

with that I am off to dinner, don't expect to hear back from me anytime soon
Okay ask me stuff
Eh I actually do feel fine about you in reflection, momentary lapse of judgement

I see you feel like SVS, Dennis, and neon are townie, but you aren’t sure
What makes you hesitate?
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:40 pm Hey Santy. How bout this.

I will continue to solve the game. You give me another day, maybe two, maybe three. I'll self resolve cuz I'm town, probably casually flip a couple more non town along the way, and you can stop embarrassing yourself. Deal?
Lol I love the sass here
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
Am I missing something? How do you know all this?
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

it somehow didn't occur to me until now that Wilgy was actually a doctor.
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:35 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:02 pm @Dennis - did you know yesterday that tutuu visited Mac?
Yeah I'm just wondering which pieces of that you knew yesterday.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:19 pm
OH

Yes I did
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
Am I missing something? How do you know all this?
its a SeeEEecRreett...
NateTheLesser
The Mark

Post by NateTheLesser »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:21 pm
OH

Yes I did
Oh. All of it, or was tutuu being a doctor a missing piece?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

NateTheLesser wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:45 pm
OH

Yes I did
Isn't this almost asking them.to claim? This is semi-open setup. I think the moment they reveal that its kinda like claiming ?

(I did not fully read the list in detail but on the grand schem I think answering this shorten the options too much)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like Nate, if they knew that or not.

How would you feel about each scenario? @NateTheLesser
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

OH

Yes I did
Your rolefishing is cute, if you want to know my role you can just ask

Yes I needed tutuu's flip
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Maybe I shouldn't have answered that
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:14 am Maybe I shouldn't have answered that
I think it was unnecesary, yeah
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Dennis are you up to bounce thought?

Think I need to work on my reads more since I have them a bit shaky rn.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:18 am Dennis are you up to bounce thought?

Think I need to work on my reads more since I have them a bit shaky rn.
Sure, I love wall ball

What would you like to talk about
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

From Syndicate I feel good about Neon , SVS and you.
Mulling over Sloonei. Also Mac tho I think its v likely for them to be scum.

Seanzie rn its such a null and I get why someone would scumread that, but fmpov the wagon they have on them rn spews them town. But I think this is a bad reason to clear on this state so I have them on hold
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Mostly help with your input in Sloonei / Mac / Seanzie.

I think Seanzie might be the one we need to focus if its misyeet bait pushed by wolves or we are the ones doing a dumb mistake ignoring a wolf and voting and afk/lhf in genny
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:56 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:13 pm
Tell me about MR7.
Just kinda sussy.
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
helpful.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:30 am
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:20 pm I think we kill seanzie because 1. It would be fucking hilarious and 2. He's not town probably
Actually no...

I really do want you to speak for youself. Share your thoughts on me, Dennis. Why do you think I'm not town?
Honestly mostly sheeping mac and tutuu reads cause those have been epic so far

But I think town Seanzie would be in here typing 17 page essays in response to every message rather than just commenting on the slow thread
uhh... what game have I ever even done anything close to that?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:12 am
OH

Yes I did
Your rolefishing is cute, if you want to know my role you can just ask

Yes I needed tutuu's flip
What's your role?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:22 am Mostly help with your input in Sloonei / Mac / Seanzie.

I think Seanzie might be the one we need to focus if its misyeet bait pushed by wolves or we are the ones doing a dumb mistake ignoring a wolf and voting and afk/lhf in genny
Why do you know I'm town and what do you want from me?

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Then from SDN . I think mayo is near Lock!Town rn. Blindly trusting.

Miranda i have my worries, don't think I have a wolfy catch or something, but just the play they been having its most likely to come from them as scum I think. Neon bluntly said they are town though, and I have other slots to worry so I'm okay leaving them for now.

Mighty I think the falcon vote+the insanity clear them from being werecreature. If there is another faction I don't know. Think their post near SoD were more likely from Mighty Villa. Them low posting is NAI , but like I sensed a sense of direction villa-aligned? Def have to reread here

SAR is flying by . Thats the better definition, I think their reads have very little nuance and are lazy more than not. But that doesn't necessarily make them a wolf so its a bit annoying smh

Nate I didn't like their recent questioning of you, bit I think thy had very good reads/nuance on read these oast days so I am leaning Villa atm? How do you think they approached you Dennis? Since if I recall correctly you were one of their main pushes through the game
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, the wagon on me is bigger than I thought. Y'all should probably rethink that.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:31 am Then from SDN . I think mayo is near Lock!Town rn. Blindly trusting.

Miranda i have my worries, don't think I have a wolfy catch or something, but just the play they been having its most likely to come from them as scum I think. Neon bluntly said they are town though, and I have other slots to worry so I'm okay leaving them for now.

Mighty I think the falcon vote+the insanity clear them from being werecreature. If there is another faction I don't know. Think their post near SoD were more likely from Mighty Villa. Them low posting is NAI , but like I sensed a sense of direction villa-aligned? Def have to reread here

SAR is flying by . Thats the better definition, I think their reads have very little nuance and are lazy more than not. But that doesn't necessarily make them a wolf so its a bit annoying smh

Nate I didn't like their recent questioning of you, bit I think thy had very good reads/nuance on read these oast days so I am leaning Villa atm? How do you think they approached you Dennis? Since if I recall correctly you were one of their main pushes through the game
Would SAR fake a tinfoil that they don't explain for a day as a wolf?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”