75%

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 218
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Summer Sh*t Night 0

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Summer Sh*t

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:25 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:23 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:34 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
You entered with a song rather than a post. The first post is always the hardest for a wolf.
Why am I scum my lord?
Finally gettin' the respect I deserve.
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm im mafia tbh
Checks out

Vote: SPF
This looks like partners af.
Intresting. Why?
Because I believe SPF, and I think you do too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:29 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:25 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:23 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:34 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm @Seanzie How are you drawing your conclusion? Do you not like Taylor Swift?
You entered with a song rather than a post. The first post is always the hardest for a wolf.
Why am I scum my lord?
Finally gettin' the respect I deserve.
Neon wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:08 pm im mafia tbh
Checks out

Vote: SPF
This looks like partners af.
Intresting. Why?
Because I believe SPF, and I think you do too.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Why does that make me scum though? Why can't I just have the same thought you do my lord.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:31 am Why does that make me scum though? Why can't I just have the same thought you do my lord.
Because I'm so good at this game I can tell the difference between people having thoughts and TMI.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:37 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:31 am Why does that make me scum though? Why can't I just have the same thought you do my lord.
Because I'm so good at this game I can tell the difference between people having thoughts and TMI.
Clearly you can't though.

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 56

Post by falcon45ca »

I AM TOWN!

Virtue is persecuted by the wicked, more than it is loved by the good
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sleeping bag on the floor.

One must prepare oneself for the zombie apocalypse...you think they'll have Serta mattresses available at the end of the world?

Puh-leeze
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 275

Post by Kate »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:35 pm Hey guys, I'm your mod for this game. If you've got an issue, bring it to me instead of getting snappy in thread. PM me here on site or (preferably) on discord, im clemj/Nanook#8937 on there.

Be nice, have fun, if you need to vent do so to me instead of in thread, thanks glgl

*gets snappy in thread*
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:43 pm Hey guys, I'm your subfor this game. If you've got an issue, bring it to not me instead of getting snappy in thread. Dont PM me here on site or (never) on discord, im Rondo/RondDimBuckle#8888 on there.

Be nice, have fun, if you need to vent dont do so to me instead of in thread, thanks glgl

[ytubehd]
[/ytubehd]
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 7:41 am
Kate wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:06 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:20 pm At least I'm not the only baby(ish) newcomer(ish) in this game. Camilla can be my friend, maybe.
HIIIIIII!!!
your new avi brings back sooo many memories <3
My stranded beach babe 😍
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It is Summer in SK, which means it's 14 degrees outside.

Drop a gear, watch em' disappear

☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys. Guess what?

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:29 pm Guys. Guess what?

<3 I feel ya!
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yep that's it.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I just want something interesting to happen...

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:26 pm I just want something interesting to happen...
Me too.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hooray

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Roxy
Gro-oo-ovy
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

how is everyone doing today?
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 164
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:00 am I AM TOWN!

Virtue is persecuted by the wicked, more than it is loved by the good
What book is this one from
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:29 pm Guys. Guess what?
Chicken butt
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:34 pm how is everyone doing today?
I'm rather cheerful for no apparent reason and I'm perfectly fine with that

How about you
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

I SHALL BE THE TIEBREAKER.

Sleeping bad on the floor because all the other ones put me in close proximity with people and that's a no no
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh fantastic I haven't slept yet playing a new game tho.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

still waiting on:

@tedxtr
@SixStrings
@sig

we will move forward as soon as they appear or disappear?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
;)
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 156
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

hello
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:17 pm When you show up do not show up empty handed- you must post a song or preferably a video of your favorite song of summer
not my favorite by far, but it fits the summer theme

i actually haven't even searched for it to listen to it in a lot of years lol

ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

winter > all else btw

glad to see new faces, here's to having a fun time :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:33 pm

@Roxy
:cloud9: :workit:
;)
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 291
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

I cleaned up a whole bunch of shit and my back hurts from wrestling dogs.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:55 pm winter > all else btw

Fall > winter > spring > summer, imo
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

@Seanzie , what makes you so confident you've found the team when at the time around half the roster hadn't checked in?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:32 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:55 pm winter > all else btw

Fall > winter > spring > summer, imo
I knew I liked you.
SixStrings
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SixStrings »

OK checking in and will say nice picks Roxy; Janice and Mungo Jerry are two solid summer songs. Might throw in Kid Rock All Summer Long into the mix.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bruhhh I need this game to have more content

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I want to ignore my life by playing this game lol

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:21 pm Bruhhh I need this game to have more content
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

I’m taking it easy since this is my first game on the site, don’t expect me to get fired up until mid-ish d1.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:43 pm
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:21 pm Bruhhh I need this game to have more content
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

I’m taking it easy since this is my first game on the site, don’t expect me to get fired up until mid-ish d1.
Even if you aren't ready to get fired up, could you get an avatar? I find it much easier to keep track of everyone if everyone has an avatar.

Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

tying up the polls

when will it be D1?
after everyone's checked in?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Never there's never a day 1 eternal darkness

ImageImage

Lemonfairy
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 173
Aka: lemlem, lemon, lemmy, lem

Post by Lemonfairy »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:52 pm Never there's never a day 1 eternal darkness
☆Princess Abigail☆

Once upon a time there was a wolf.

And this cute anime princess went to the woods to find it.

And than other people joined her and died.

And than this professor dude said SHE killed them.

It wasn't her though. She was like totes innocent. The sweetest anime princess really.

But they strung her up anyways. And she died.

And you know what the killing kept happening.

And the professor was like "yo I am SOOOOO towny though"

The end.

ImageImage

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Camilla wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:43 pm
Poke around Seanzie/PSV?

Yeah. Poke me.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

:3