[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [DAY 5] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:35 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:23 am I wanna ask a question. Is anyone besides me actually town reading Miranda?
I was for a hot minute there during the ISO. Did the Magic 8 Ball give you a more detailed response?
Yeah it said that with 97.5 Werecreatures dead Miranda isn't one unless she's exactly the last one and I don't think she is.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:35 am
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:23 am I wanna ask a question. Is anyone besides me actually town reading Miranda?
I was for a hot minute there during the ISO. Did the Magic 8 Ball give you a more detailed response?
Yeah it said that with 97.5 Werecreatures dead Miranda isn't one unless she's exactly the last one and I don't think she is.
Why not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Specifically I think there's 2 more Werecreatures and probably a 3P floating around. Assuming I can math there's 24 players in this game so a ratio of 8 baddies is about what I'd expect. I think 6 Werecreatures and 2 3Ps tracks with that. I do not think marmot was a Werecreature. I also don't think he was janitored.

Alternatively it might be like 3 ish Werecreatures left which puts us at 8 to 3 and no 3Ps.

Anyways the fact Werecreatures are back against the wall this far and there's 0 defense of Miranda from anyone except me is telling to me. It's telling me that I've been right since D1.

My magic 8ball is super smart

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:32 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:30 pm Actually, I’d like to see anyone give me a mech reason Miranda is town.

I don’t think that will happen.

Miranda has played an awesome game, but folks, she’s bad.
Why would there have to be a mech reason Miranda is good?
There doesn’t.

I said this because Santy asked Neon if she had mech on Miranda informing her town read of her.

I don’t think anyone has that, since I believe her to be not town.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by S~V~S »

Since my previous Miranda posts mainly focused on her reads and votes re Falcon, Creature and Marmot, I want to focus on Genny here, Day 4, and the lead up to it. Of her 97 posts, 21 mention Genny. Quite a few of them are not actual mentions, just quotes of lists and posts containing Gennys name.

This is Mirandas first mention of Genny (other than a bantering Zero post about thread features. She did not mention her or interact with her at all before this point.
Everyone is town or neutral, (except Lawpy, who was that days yeet). Genny included, and she elaborated that Genny was a challenging read for her.

miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:50 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:30 am @miranda920 can you tell me about your current view? Like, who are your confident reads / try to sort people into town/scum ?

Dont think you trying to shiel/explain yourself on why you did for being pressed on time or whatever will make me feel better about you, so I think taking a different stance and try to solve/put your thought on the game will help me more

Lawpy - lean wolf
Genny - neutral, Genny is always a challenging read for me
Mayo - neutral, leaning more town
MR7 - town
Nate - neutral, unsure there are some iffy things
Santy - surprisingly you seem town to me, but you could easily good me
SAR - leans town
Dennis - neutral
Tutuu - seems townie
Mac - also seems town
Neon - feels town
SVS - neutral (also I promised I will get you those quotes when I have access to my laptop)
Seanzie - unsure, nothing has stood out to me about them
Sloonei - I’ve generally felt fine about them

When Mighty questioned her on why almost no one seemed to be bad, she said it was becasue she was polite. And I agree 100% here, she is exceeding polite and gracious, and has been a joy to play with. But you can hunt baddies and still be polite. Also, she town or neutral read everyone except Lawpy, who was basically outed, on poor cell signals. No real discussion of Genny, since this just quotes her reads list.

miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:10 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:55 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:30 am @miranda920 can you tell me about your current view? Like, who are your confident reads / try to sort people into town/scum ?

Dont think you trying to shiel/explain yourself on why you did for being pressed on time or whatever will make me feel better about you, so I think taking a different stance and try to solve/put your thought on the game will help me more

Lawpy - lean wolf
MR7 - town
SAR - leans town
Dennis - neutral
Tutuu - seems townie
Mac - also seems town
Neon - feels town
SVS - neutral (also I promised I will get you those quotes when I have access to my laptop)
Seems like everyone is town or neutral except 1. Why have you been holding back your vote?
Because I’m trying to be a polite and enthusiastic extern. Also cell signal is very limited through rural Indiana

The next one was another quote of the reads list with Mighty, and doesn't discuss Genny, so Skipping that one.
Posts #3586 was asking Sean and Genny for more and, and mentioning how crunched for time she was. Immediately after that she voted Lawpy. This was Weds the 26th, close to EOD.
Next mention on Genny, I had asked her Fri AM, Day 4, her thoughts on Sean and Genny, since they were Tutuus (who had been NK Night 3) main suspects, and since she herself had asked them for more input,

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:59 am
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:29 am Also, @miranda920 , do you have any thoughts on Sean or Genny?

Genny is from your home forum, any meta thoughts on her play here vs her known townie play, that those of us from TS might be unaware of?

See you guys later, shower & work :(
I’m about to head out for the day too

Thoughts… I’ll need to iso Sean but I feel similarly about both Sean and Genny
It doesn’t feel like they have been around much
I know I’ve been busy, but I think I’ve probably contributed more (don’t quote me on that)

To speak about Genny, this is how she plays, she was town in our last game together and I don’t see any changes from that game to this one
I know that does help solve, but that’s just how Genny rolls

Again, she herself is busy. She thinks they are neutral, and thinks Genny is playing like her last *town* game. So why the neutral? Hedging a bit, IMO. When I ask her why everyone is town/Neutral on her list, she said it was becasue she was busy, and sassed me a bit with a smilie (the only time she did so, and I know I can be obnoxiously persistent and annoying, so I can't blame her.

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:38 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:28 pm
miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:21 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:04 pm

Lawpy - lean wolf
MR7 - town
SAR - leans town
Dennis - neutral
Tutuu - seems townie
Mac - also seems town
Neon - feels town
Also, it seems like I'm the only unconditional town read, which I find a bit strange. I think a few others have a much better town argument than me. Is this a correct interpretation of your list?
I'm still working on reading through from the beginning of the day cycle before I place my vote, but I wanted to reply because you addressed me

I have you as lock town because I don't see a scenario where wolf!mighty gets a post restriction like you had
Reasonable, thank you
You didn't find it odd that her only bad read was the pretty much outed wolf (via the whole fruit vendor farce)? Everyone is neutral or town?
Everyone is neutral because I literally have not had the time to actually get decent reads on anyone :rolleyes:

She posted another list, Genny still neutral ("Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other"), and voted for Sean.
I asked her a question about this post, so I'll just include the last post from that.

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:56 pm
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm Here I'll give you some updated reads, although not too much has changed

Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Mayo - town, I don't see mayo outing a packmate this late in the game
MR7 - town, for reasons I've already specified
Nate - leaning town now, I feel better about Nate a gut feeling
Santy - I'm still putting santy as town, but Santy is a great wold
SAR - leans town, but that's only because I am inherently biased
Dennis - neutral
Mac - I'm not sure on mac anymore, their reads feel kind of all over the place
Neon - feels town
SVS - I want to look at you more closely
Seanzie - leaning more wolf as I don't feel they have given much
Sloonei - seems fine

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

with that I am off to dinner, don't expect to hear back from me anytime soon
So you think all the SDN folk are town, or leaning town? Me Mac, and Sean are your wolf leans?
That’s not what I said. I said Sean was a wolf lean, I said I wanted to look closer at you and I wasn’t sure about Mac.
She told SAR they had never wolfed together in another quote of a reads list, not really pertinent to Genny. Then Mac told her to ask him questions, and she scrambled off of her iffy read on him so hard, I'd be surprised if she didn't fall down. This might be where her pocketing of mac began? That'll have to be another post. Like in her very next post after this, she pulls a post from Mac v. Santy pissing contest, and makes a remark about how she loves Macs sass.

miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:59 pm
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm Here I'll give you some updated reads, although not too much has changed

Genny - neutral, I'm not saying to give Genny the benefit of the doubt but she really could go one way or the other
Mayo - town, I don't see mayo outing a packmate this late in the game
MR7 - town, for reasons I've already specified
Nate - leaning town now, I feel better about Nate a gut feeling
Santy - I'm still putting santy as town, but Santy is a great wold
SAR - leans town, but that's only because I am inherently biased
Dennis - neutral
Mac - I'm not sure on mac anymore, their reads feel kind of all over the place
Neon - feels town
SVS - I want to look at you more closely
Seanzie - leaning more wolf as I don't feel they have given much
Sloonei - seems fine

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine

with that I am off to dinner, don't expect to hear back from me anytime soon
Okay ask me stuff
Eh I actually do feel fine about you in reflection, momentary lapse of judgement

I see you feel like SVS, Dennis, and neon are townie, but you aren’t sure
What makes you hesitate?

A reminder that she just can't read Genny!

miranda920 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:38 am
S~V~S wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:27 am
miranda920 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:54 pm
Like this snipped from her reads list yesterday.
I just can’t read genny for shit :shrug:

And i have to go to work, I'll finish this later.

But I will note that she doesn't actually interact with Genny at all from the 1 bantering post Day 1, until almost EOD on Day 4, about an hour before the poll closed. I'll get to that later.

Have a great day all, may be here, may not.
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:20 am
mightyrunner7 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:21 pm [VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

I keep struggling "Noob vs Wolf", but in comparing SAR to Miranda, I gotta say Miranda looks worse.

The fact that she was the first to follow Mac on the Santy counter wagon is concerning. Other both Miranda and SAR made attempts to save genny, I find Miranda's to be more egregious.

I'll keep mulling on this, but I want to lock something in before bed
You openly admit to sheeping Mac but think it's a bad look for someone else to do it?

I also sheeped Mac tbh tbh.
Well, the difference is I know for a fact that I'm not a wolf.

I think Mac was onto something with investigating the counter wagons to the wolf yeets (which is one of the benefits to yeeting 3 wolves in a row), I just know he was incorrect with concluding that I'm the wolf
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Miranda doesn't have a pfp so they occupy an empty space in my mind, so I have no read on them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:51 am @miranda920 Don't feel pressured to read all of that nonsense I just wrote about you. I have a few direct questions for you, and am more interested in how you respond to these than anything else.

1) Can you elaborate on your read of Nate, both at earlier stages in the game, and right now? I am particularly interested with how you interpreted this post from Mac about Nate's "slip" which was actually a town slip.

2) What is preventing you from having a read on SVS? You have interacted with her more than just about anyone else over the last few phases of the game. She has been the one leading the bandwagon against you, and I've felt like your responses to her suggest that you feel like she's approaching you from an honest perspective. Yet you have repeatedly listed her as "neutral" whenever asked to share a read. How do you feel about SVS and the way she has put pressure on you?

1. Okay, so when I was trying to catch up I started at a random point and came across that point Mac made about Nate. Without additional context, it was an interesting point. Clearly enough for me to comment on it.
However, and I can’t remember what it was on the spot, but something else was said that explained why that comment wasn’t actually strange.
That was my only ping on Nate and it was resolved because I didn’t understand what was actually being said originally.
This is part of the problem when trying to play when your life is a little busier than normal, I just really don’t have the full comprehension of what has been happening.

2.While not exactly the same as Zenge/falcon back and forth, I guess I struggle to put her in lock town because she’s laser focused on me. I can’t exactly be like “OMG SVS is wolfy” because then that’s retaliatory, but the fact that she is insistent on me gives me pause…
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:20 am
mightyrunner7 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:21 pm [VOTE: Miranda] aubergine

I keep struggling "Noob vs Wolf", but in comparing SAR to Miranda, I gotta say Miranda looks worse.

The fact that she was the first to follow Mac on the Santy counter wagon is concerning. Other both Miranda and SAR made attempts to save genny, I find Miranda's to be more egregious.

I'll keep mulling on this, but I want to lock something in before bed
You openly admit to sheeping Mac but think it's a bad look for someone else to do it?

I also sheeped Mac tbh tbh.
I still sheep Mac even in his death
☆Princess Abigail☆

Hey Miranda. Are you town?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much am I gonna hate myself post game?

ImageImage

miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:41 pm Hey Miranda. Are you town?
Yes! Are you?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:45 pm
Yes! Are you?

:p

So assuming there’s only one WC left, who do you think it is?

If Neon is correct and there are two, who do you think shows association?
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:52 pm
Yes! Are you?

If there is one WC left, I think by process of elimination we are between MR7 and SAR (as much as I hate that)

SAR has flown pretty under the radar and I personally don’t want to think she is bad, but that’s where we might be

MR7 is an interesting case. When he had the post restriction in place I couldn’t see him being WC. However, as this game has progressed that’s the only thing that has kept them townie to me and that’s not very clearing. It could have been a distancing attempt.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Yes! Are you?

To answer the second part of this question, I don’t think SAR and MR7 are necessarily associated with one another.

I don’t think SAR is obviously associated with anyone (obviously her and I have our mom/daughter banter but that is NAI)

I’d have to think on MR7, I rely he too has been very under the radsr
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yes! Are you?
Yep.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Yes! Are you?

There is never only one left. It's 2 - 4 depending on independents.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:13 am Specifically I think there's 2 more Werecreatures and probably a 3P floating around. Assuming I can math there's 24 players in this game so a ratio of 8 baddies is about what I'd expect. I think 6 Werecreatures and 2 3Ps tracks with that. I do not think marmot was a Werecreature. I also don't think he was janitored.

Alternatively it might be like 3 ish Werecreatures left which puts us at 8 to 3 and no 3Ps.

Anyways the fact Werecreatures are back against the wall this far and there's 0 defense of Miranda from anyone except me is telling to me. It's telling me that I've been right since D1.

Why don't you think Marmot was janitored, what do you think did happen then
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:38 pm Dennis has seen me tilt Mac.
Yes

And what about it
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

@Sloonei why did all of your wolf iso's mention me at the end and be like "oh he looks better

.. but he could be bad tho"
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

This day has been rather underwhelming and my reads have changed very little
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 pm @Sloonei why did all of your wolf iso's mention me at the end and be like "oh he looks better

Because there were a few isolated moments where you looked good, but I was concerned about how infrequently you appeared in their ISOs given how much you have been talked about this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:44 pm
Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:13 am Specifically I think there's 2 more Werecreatures and probably a 3P floating around. Assuming I can math there's 24 players in this game so a ratio of 8 baddies is about what I'd expect. I think 6 Werecreatures and 2 3Ps tracks with that. I do not think marmot was a Werecreature. I also don't think he was janitored.

Why don't you think Marmot was janitored, what do you think did happen then
I think he's a hidden 3P faction

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 pm This day has been rather underwhelming and my reads have changed very little
Funny... because like you could do something to change that

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:51 am @miranda920 Don't feel pressured to read all of that nonsense I just wrote about you. I have a few direct questions for you, and am more interested in how you respond to these than anything else.

1) Can you elaborate on your read of Nate, both at earlier stages in the game, and right now? I am particularly interested with how you interpreted this post from Mac about Nate's "slip" which was actually a town slip.

2) What is preventing you from having a read on SVS? You have interacted with her more than just about anyone else over the last few phases of the game. She has been the one leading the bandwagon against you, and I've felt like your responses to her suggest that you feel like she's approaching you from an honest perspective. Yet you have repeatedly listed her as "neutral" whenever asked to share a read. How do you feel about SVS and the way she has put pressure on you?

1. Okay, so when I was trying to catch up I started at a random point and came across that point Mac made about Nate. Without additional context, it was an interesting point. Clearly enough for me to comment on it.
However, and I can’t remember what it was on the spot, but something else was said that explained why that comment wasn’t actually strange.
That was my only ping on Nate and it was resolved because I didn’t understand what was actually being said originally.
This is part of the problem when trying to play when your life is a little busier than normal, I just really don’t have the full comprehension of what has been happening.

2.While not exactly the same as Zenge/falcon back and forth, I guess I struggle to put her in lock town because she’s laser focused on me. I can’t exactly be like “OMG SVS is wolfy” because then that’s retaliatory, but the fact that she is insistent on me gives me pause…
Sorry, but I don’t feel like this actually answered either of my questions.

This makes it seem like you pushed a Nate suspicion without actually knowing why you were pushing it. Can you explain why, specifically, you suspected Nate? And has that read changed at all?

Also, if you had to give a read on SVS, no neutral stance allowed, what would it be?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 pm @Sloonei why did all of your wolf iso's mention me at the end and be like "oh he looks better

Because there were a few isolated moments where you looked good, but I was concerned about how infrequently you appeared in their ISOs given how much you have been talked about this game.
Ah

Honestly that thing I said seems exactly like something I would catch and then suspect you for and then be dead wrong about so I'm like pretty sure you're town
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:58 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:49 pm This day has been rather underwhelming and my reads have changed very little
Funny... because like you could do something to change that
Das not how I roll
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well than *shrugs* feels not helpful to say things are underwhelming but be unwilling to change it

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

It's like a status update

Just letting you all know nothing has changed in my lil head
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:25 pm
Yes! Are you?
Oh agreed; I think we were talking about 2 different things. I specifically meant Werecreatures, the SF pacific faction I think Miranda aligns with. I think she most pairs with Genny, but there are good points to be had for Creature and Lawpy as well being Miranda teammates.

I hadn’t considered Marmot as potentially3P and that would explain some things.

There is never only one left. It's 2 - 4 depending on independents.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:01 pm

This makes it seem like you pushed a Nate suspicion without actually knowing why you were pushing it. Can you explain why, specifically, you suspected Nate? And has that read changed at all?

Also, if you had to give a read on SVS, no neutral stance allowed, what would it be?
I would hardly call me saying something was interesting was a push. Especially within a matter of moments it was clarified that it was a town slip and not a wolf slip. It was momentary confusion of me trying to get caught up.
In my most recent read I had Nate as town lean. Are you sure you read all my post? Lol

If neutral wasn’t an option, I’d say SVS is probably town/WC aligned
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Up there I posted online by mistake. I should know better than to quote a nest on phone.

Duh posting on phone. Fixed. This is what I was trying to say to Neon:

Oh agreed; I think we were talking about 2 different things. I specifically meant Werecreatures, the specific faction I think Miranda aligns with. I think she most pairs with Genny, but there are good points to be had for Creature and Lawpy as well being Miranda teammates.

I hadn’t considered Marmot as potentially3P and that would explain some things
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

miranda920 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:18 pm

I would hardly call me saying something was interesting was a push. Especially within a matter of moments it was clarified that it was a town slip and not a wolf slip. It was momentary confusion of me trying to get caught up.
In my most recent read I had Nate as town lean. Are you sure you read all my post? Lol

Isn’t that saying I’m both good and bad? Can you pick one?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Ok I know we're currently talking about Marmot being 3p

But like, mechanically, it is 100 percent possible that Marmot WAS a wolf, who got killed by wolves because lawpy/genny was carrying the kill and Mayo redirected, and then got janitored

That IS mechanically possible, yes?
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:23 pm

I took that as a joke, like a loophole to say neutral without saying neutral

Either that, or just not 3p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

You definitely held onto a Nate suspicion for more than just a moment. It predated the “slip” post. But my question remains: why did you initially suspect Nate for the “slip” post? What did you think Mac’s post meant?

I’m unclear on what you are saying about SVS.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:22 pm Up there I posted online by mistake. I should know better than to quote a nest on phone.

Duh posting on phone. Fixed. This is what I was trying to say to Neon:

Oh agreed; I think we were talking about 2 different things. I specifically meant Werecreatures, the specific faction I think Miranda aligns with. I think she most pairs with Genny, but there are good points to be had for Creature and Lawpy as well being Miranda teammates.

I hadn’t considered Marmot as potentially3P and that would explain some things
I continue to doubt Miranda fits a WC team.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 pm Ok I know we're currently talking about Marmot being 3p

But like, mechanically, it is 100 percent possible that Marmot WAS a wolf, who got killed by wolves because lawpy/genny was carrying the kill and Mayo redirected, and then got janitored

Sounds like a bunch of conjecture that can't be proven and that is unlikely.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I just don't believe that all those actions happened to happen on the same day.

Actually I'm doubting 3P I think Marmot is either town or WC if WC there's 3 left if not there's 4

I actually don't think there's any other factions. The more I think about it.

I'm going to continue to assume worst case.

ImageImage

miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

S~V~S wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:23 pm

Shit, sorry this is what I get for trying to type while heading to work

Town/non-WC*
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:31 pm

You definitely held onto a Nate suspicion for more than just a moment. It predated the “slip” post. But my question remains: why did you initially suspect Nate for the “slip” post? What did you think Mac’s post meant?

I’m unclear on what you are saying about SVS.
I don’t recall being sus, more just indifferent before the slip post

And I literally took it and interpreted when I first saw it that it was a wolf slip
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

santygrass wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:57 pm If EoD was rn rn , I maybe would vote Miranda. But I want to know SAR's take on miranda so maybe this way SAR will feel more urgency hmmyes
Meh, no urgency on my part. I think we're doing well enough that if village thinks I'm in egg cracking territory then I accept that

That said, apologies I didn't make it back yesterday. Working on a two day migraine and had a very sad times day at work so I'll be trying to iso Miranda tonight if my head doesn't give out
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Re: [PRE-GAME] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by mightyrunner7 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:40 pm I will provide you with certain "rules" that apply to the design of the game, and you can trust that these rules are true and unchanging. They are as follows:

~ The game contains more than two factions.
@Neon, just a quick reminder, we know for a fact that the game has at least one 3P player
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh lolz cool I should read host posts. I won't though.

Fuck...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I dunno

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: SAR] aubergine

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Neon wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:41 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:24 pm Ok I know we're currently talking about Marmot being 3p

Sounds like a bunch of conjecture that can't be proven and that is unlikely.
But it is possible, right?
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

I had quoted a post from Seanzie asking about SVS / Nate.

I think SVS has been kinda really towny? Like, lock-clearing if mirands is W , but just the push and insistence when thread was in other places, to then ending with the correct vote on EoD is towny.

Nate I have it more asso iated with micro moments of good posts I feel like? So maybe its wrong, but it doesnt feel like that to me. Maybe I should reassess here but its not the slot that worries me more rn.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Miranda920] aubergine
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Neon I think you are maybe assuming a lot of stuff in regards to clearing miranda.

Like, even if you feel like they dont seem to have a partenr..

They could be another 3P faction, or even the last WC and we have more to worry in other faction. Maybe even SAR is their partner and they are not in a position to show resistance. Marmot could be the partner too (We know Mayo redirected Lawpy onto Marmot the night Marmot died and was Janiored) .

There is a lot of possibilities, we can't be sure. So like, look at miranda posts in a vaccuum. And draw a conclussion if you think that is a town posting / wanting to solve, or if they have fur and teeth

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”