[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 473
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: [DAY 6] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

@Dennis @mightyrunner7

I will put emphasis that I want you t explain with all details how the community role worked.

If you don't then I'm going to assume you will know that my mech knowledge on them could out you for lying. At this stage, fully claim if you want me to trust you
Spoiler: show
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Dennis] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:26 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:15 am Santy's scumreads are mac, dennis, miranda, mr7 which imo is extremely likely 0/4 correct scumreads

So i do get it
Ok well now this is a bit concerning

The last time I remember being on a wolf wagon as town was I think the champs practice game. Where we had a red check.

I am wrong LITERALLY all the time. And except for Mac I feel like these are all people still generally in the poe soup pot

What makes you tr mr7
santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 3] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:43 am Alrighty reads

Why is there so many people left

Tutuu
Mac

Sloonei
MR7
SVS
Nate
Neon

I call this category "who?" because why do I still not remember any of your posts

SAR
Mayo

Santy - your reaction to mac's sus was like concerning, repeatedly bringing it up later just to shut it down even further

Miranda - something about your tone is just off to me, like you feel like you always have to defend
Seanzie - where u go y u no talk :(

Lawpy - I think you panicked with that roleclaim and then peaced out cause you felt outed
Genny - yah this is a sheep but I read myself and I agree for reasons I really don't feel like spelling out right now

This is.... Oooof
santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 5] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:28 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:27 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:27 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 pm

Dude every damn time I think I'm onto something

Darn.
Vote MR7
No, I'm good
Why not?
I don't think he's bad
Can you explain?
I really really doubt creature does that ability to his own teammate. There's no reason to and it'd be better to get in the way of town communicating
This is not how you talk about your mason.

Yeh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Dennis and Mighty are just likely partners and blew up the fakeclaim here

It would be 500 IQ strat if Dennis is scum and claiming this way to make Mighty seem partnered.

But yeah, looking at Dennis ISO I can see them not scumreading Mighty.... But not in a loud or clear way like how you would want to shield a mason. Its more sneaky, not really explaining stuff much.
Like, just look at the reason he state to townread them after they are almost forced to talk about it.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

AM pushed Dennis quite a bit D1 right? Not even once Mighty tried tl shield them. But they had time to talk about ZengevFalcon????

Get this out of here
santygrass
Loan Shark

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:54 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:50 pm
mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:47 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:37 pm
Badvibes:
Pyxxytung - hedging for the sake of hedging in calling me not wolf but not town
Pawmarmot - not engaged. Marmot should be more engaged.
Bellosanty - for the memes but also content doesn’t thrill me
Mirandreavus - easy town read of me
Dedennis - defending pyxxy
like why wouldn't you vote pyxxy over dennis here
This is an excellent point. If Scotty is so convinced that pyxxy is scum, then a lesser vote against Dennis for defending pyxxy is not village behavior. If anything, it seems that Scotty is trying to go after low hanging fruit (the chaotic 14 year old) instead of actually solving.

Although I love the pokemon names and the animal reads, they just indicate that he has more ability to put forth toward this game than he is currently showing, which is amplified by the "shrug, I have a bad role anyway" defense.

For this reason,

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
What's your read on Dennis?
Village

Here they talk about Dennis ONLY BECAUSE AM PRODDED THEM. Like look how much they go about other stuff and if not for AM they wouldn't even stated a village read loool
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

*Pokes at thread*
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:16 pm *Pokes at thread*
*thread eats your stick, pokes you with bigger stick*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I am wary of a mason claim when we are now looking for a non-mafia faction. But I am not sure I distrust Dennis’ claim and would like it if we turned over more than one stome today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
mightyrunner7
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: Benoit

Post by mightyrunner7 »

Dennis and I are Masons. Our combined community role was the ability to bring in another player to our Mason chat, but the mods wouldn't tell us any details of their alignment.

The risk was we would invite a wolf into Mason chat if we didn't pick carefully, or invite a NK'd villager into chat if we picked someone who was too obviously village (which actually happened)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:40 pm Dennis and I are Masons. Our combined community role was the ability to bring in another player to our Mason chat, but the mods wouldn't tell us any details of their alignment.

The risk was we would invite a wolf into Mason chat if we didn't pick carefully, or invite a NK'd villager into chat if we picked someone who was too obviously village (which actually happened)
Why didn’t you guys offer more vocal support of one another in the thread?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:40 pm Dennis and I are Masons. Our combined community role was the ability to bring in another player to our Mason chat, but the mods wouldn't tell us any details of their alignment.

That community role is fake
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:43 pm

My thought process - the goal of a Mason pair is to keep their heads down as long as possible. The later in the game that we reveal our roles, the better it is for village. I made quite a few village reads of Dennis, but didn't do anything too egregious because I didn't want to have to defend a strong village read. I've never played with him, so I couldn't soul read, and his play style wasn't obviously more village than others. I only felt the need to yell that he was village to stop last night's potential misyeet

Full Disclaimer- I've never played a real game with a Mason pair (just noob chaos), so it's entirely possible that we acted contrary to conventional wisdom
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:55 pm

That community role is fake
My assumption was the goal of the community role was for the situation where if one of us died, we would have to add someone from the other faction into the Mason chat, so that the chat would also be between SDN and Syndicate. The community role contained a restricted that if Dennis was dead, I could only pick a Syndicate member to add. This restriction didn't come up, because we decided to use it prior to any of us dying
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:04 pm Day 1 has ended. Scotty has been eliminated. He was:

You are an Asiatic black bear.

Commonly called moon bears because of the white markings on their chests, asiatic black bears represent the beginning of arboreal specialization in bear species that can also be found in sloth bears and sun bears. Their powerful forelimbs allow them to climb trees with ease, where they will snack on a wide variety of fruits, nuts, eggs, and invertebrates. They truly are dietary generalists though, and will also kill larger prey like ungulates. Unlike other bears, they will often walk long distances on their hindlimbs, which to be perfectly honest looks just a little bit silly.

You are aligned with the town faction.

Your base role contains no special abilities (you are vanilla).

You have one community role. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player. That player will gain an extra shot of their role, if applicable. You may only select a member of the opposite community for this role to function.

Your win condition is to eliminate all threats to the town faction.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:00 pm Night 1 has ended.

Animal Midwife has been killed. She was:

You are a fox.

While most people think of the red fox, there are actually twelve species in the true fox group, found in various parts of the world. They are united by their omnivorous diet, small size, upright triangular ears, and bushy tail. The gray fox and the bat-eared fox are not in the same clade as the true foxes, forming their own individual groups. Culturally, foxes tend to be associated with sneakiness and cunning.

You are aligned with the town faction.

Your base role is 1-shot patient voyeur. Once during the game during any night phase later than Night 2, you may select a player. You will be told what type of role ability that player was targeted with that night, if any (the type is general, e.g., protective, investigative, fatal, etc.).

You have one community role. During each night phase, you may select a player. That player will receive up to 50 posts toward your post cap, gifted to them over their post cap (you can provide any number of posts up to 50, just remember that this reduces your own post cap). You may only target members of the opposite community with this ability. This ability is optional.

Your win condition is to eliminate all threats to the town faction.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:02 pm Day 2 has ended.

Creature has been eliminated. He was:

You are a werealligator. You may safely claim to be an alligator.

There are only two extant species of alligator - the American alligator and the Chinese alligator- though many more are known from the fossil record. They are actually more closely related to the caimans than to crocodiles, and are most easily distinguishable from the latter by their wider, u-shaped snouts and the fact that only their upper teeth are visible when their mouths are closed. Coming across one in the wild might not be the best time for a close dental inspection, though.

You are aligned with the werecreatures faction.

Your base role is 2-shot jailkeeper. Twice during the game during any night phases, you may select a player. That player will be protected from all fatal night actions, and they will also be unable to perform any night actions. This ability is loud.

You have one community role. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player exclusively from the Student Doctor Network community. That player will be rendered temporarily insane, and for the following day phase they will be forced to write every post in the form of a doctoral dissertation title (e.g., “The Perils of Playing Role Madness Mafia: An Experimental Fool’s Errand”).

Your win condition is to eliminate all threats to your team and achieve parity with the town faction.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:00 pm Night 2 has ended.

falcon45ca has been killed. He was:

You are a werefalcon. You may safely claim to be a falcon.

There are almost 40 species of falcon widely distributed across all continents except Antarctica. Unlike hawks, eagles, and some other birds of prey that kill with their feet, falcons kill with their sharp beaks. Kestrels are objectively the best of the falcon species in every way, and no arguments will be accepted on this point. Their typical hunting behavior distinguishes them from other small raptors - they hover and then swoop down on their prey, rather than actively hunting in the air.

Your base role contains no special abilities (you are vanilla).

You have one community role. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player. That player will be protected from any fatal actions that night. You may only select a member of the opposite community for this ability to function.

Your win condition is to eliminate all threats to your team and achieve parity with the town faction.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:01 pm Day 3 has ended.

dyachei / Lawpy have been eliminated. They were:

You are a calico domestic shorthair werecat. You may safely claim to be a calico domestic shorthair cat.

Calico cats are the result of unique coat genetics that cause splotches of orange, black, and white. They are considered a good luck charm in some cultures - Japanese fishermen used to bring them onto their ships as protection from storms, and the famous Japanese Beckoning Cat is placed in business and home entrances for good luck. While most calico cats are female, a rare few are males with an extra X chromosome. Unfortunately the males are not so lucky, as their genetic abnormalities often cause health issues.

Your base role is 1-shot impatient poisoner. Once during the game during any night phase no later than Night 2, you may select a player. That player will be poisoned, and they will not be informed of this. If not cured, they will die at the end of the following day phase.

You have one community role. Once during the game during any night phase, you may select a player from your own community. That player will be immune to all role blocking abilities, from both role blockers and jailkeepers. Note that this does not apply to piercing protective abilities or commuter abilities. This ability is loud.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:03 pm Day 4 has ended.

genny has been eliminated. She was:

You are a black domestic shorthair werecat. You may safely claim to be a black domestic shorthair cat.

While the most common myths about black cats are negative, in some cultures they have more positive connotations. In Japan, a black cat crossing your path is good luck, and if one appears on your doorstep in Scotland, tradition suggests you will be coming into money. Regardless of the mythology, black cats are beautiful creatures, with all the stealth of any other domestic cat and the extra benefits of their dark coats to keep them out of sight.

Your base role is 3-shot even-night role cop. Three times during the game during any separate even-numbered night phases, you may select a player. You will be told that player’s base role ability.

You have one community role. Once during the game during any night phase, you may elect to janitor your team’s factional night kill. The killed player’s role will be hidden from public view, but you will be made aware of it. You may only target a member of The Syndicate for this ability to function.

I don't think I have to explain more, from previous flips even its evident how community roles work and mighty and Dennis are missing something
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

The community roles ALWAYS have a community restriction
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And ftr why would you even pick tuutu in N2 wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I think that there is so many things wrong in that claim that I hardly see myself moving
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

@santygrass , I literally stated the community restriction before you posted your "smoking gun"
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:14 am And ftr why would you even pick tuutu in N2 wowee
We were between Mac and Tuutu. Dennis preferred Tuutu because he felt they would have more fun sharing memes in Mason chat, and this was 10000% correct.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:16 am @santygrass , I literally stated the community restriction before you posted your "smoking gun"
What you posted is an "optional" restriction and like, wasnt even mentioned on why you chose tuutu
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I have a community role. I see all the community roles flipped.

There isnt a single one who can act without restriction. There isn't a way to avoid it like you are stating there
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:20 am I have a community role. I see all the community roles flipped.

There isnt a single one who can act without restriction. There isn't a way to avoid it like you are stating there
There is a community restriction, it just would have knly applied if one of us died.

I agree that a more thematic approach would have been to prevent the community role from coming into play until one of us died, and then forced the survivor to pick someone from the other site, but that's not how the role was designed
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Im going to sleep rn, think I made my point clear enough + mason being kicked out of chat because of a Roleblock just scream fake already so no need to bury further with my stuff.

Gn
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:23 am
santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:20 am I have a community role. I see all the community roles flipped.

There is a community restriction, it just would have knly applied if one of us died.

I agree that a more thematic approach would have been to prevent the community role from coming into play until one of us died, and then forced the survivor to pick someone from the other site, but that's not how the role was designed
There isnt a single optional community restriction. Thats not how they were designed.

* Yawn *
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 293
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:27 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:14 pm But MAN was that fun I wanna lie more often

That was such an exciting eod for a pretty boring day
There is a time and place for FPS. EoD yesterday was not the time and place.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:42 pm Ehhhh I don't know if I buy the masons claim
I think it's a scum claim tbh tbh

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:44 pm For the reaction EoD Neon is always town.
My soulread tells me that SAR is town.

Towncore is Neon and SAR.
Why am I town and not new improved woof 2.0

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I think Dennis messed up and panicked. I think they didn't have night chat until WC faction died.

I think when WC faction died partner MR7 tried to help Dennis make a believable fake claim using my assumption that Dennis had softed masons with Tutuu.

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 am I think Dennis messed up and panicked. I think they didn't have night chat until WC faction died.

I think when WC faction died partner MR7 tried to help Dennis make a believable fake claim using my assumption that Dennis had softed masons with Tutuu.
I made the same assumption earlier in the game, when Tutuu was still alive. Their fairly hard defense of Dennis based solely on meta, that I didn't think was 100% accurate, stood out to me; his game play in Cartomancy which iirc was his first baddie role, was total "IDGAF" how he looked, and Tutuu is a very observant person. I'm not sure I think she would make the call she made on Dennis without BTS.
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
This series of posts kind of cemented it for me. So I do think Tutuu had BTS with Dennis at some point.

I also know to my mind, when I am bad, I am always on the lookout for civ BTS, and want to squash it as soon as I see it. Civs talking freely without the baddies knowing what they are saying is mega dangerous for woofs. So I personally never thought broadcasting it was a good idea. I can't remember the last time I had civ BTS, though. Not since I came back from break. So it could be more of a cultural thing on *my* part.

But I don't understand why he fake claimed at a time when everyone in the thread was claiming all over the place, lol.

Early on, I leaned bad on him, but after Tutuus read I put him in my civ stack, and haven't really paid attention to him much since then. I don't have much of a read on Mighty either; they haven't done or said much to get my attention, flying under the radar as it were. So I'll be rereading them, and Tutuu as well.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

My experience with Tutuu is limited to being hosted by them, and playing with them when they were part of a Hydra in GOC.

Looking back at Tutuus post, they were TRing Mighty as well. And Dennis prompted one of tutuus reads of Mighty.

Because alot of what I think of this Dennis/Mighty thing is informed by some fairly solid thread evidence that Tutuu was in chat with them; more so clearly with Dennis, but possibly also with Mighty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking back at the kills, we had three each on night one and two, and one each on three four and five. The one on five was after the WC elimination and the kill passed.

So it is possible that the extra non-WC kills the first few days were vig shots? Or conditional kills, like a community kill? I haven't seen where anyone has claimed vig, or flipped vig. I know that when I get one/two use powers, I tend to use them early. Maybe that the kill passed to a team that didn't have a kill before?

Someone else said that, I think. I don't recall ever seeing that done here, a kill passing to someone who didn't previously have a kill (but I had a several year gap where I didn't play, so my experience doesn't mean it's current practice); it that a thing at SDN?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

One Werecreature was Impatien poisoner , and then psv flipped Vig iirc
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Thinking after Dennis flip evil, might as well leave a legacy in case the other faction is Dennis/Mighty/+1

Neon : Tonwtold super hard last EoD , no matter Dennis alignment.
SAR : Clearing her for tone and soulread reasons, trust me , Im trusting Dubz soulread here.

Seanzie : Lack of resistance to their push and just their general tone make me quite sure this is also town.
Sloonei : Their claim is real and used in a towny/weird way. ISO work , Mac townread here. If wrong, we blame Mac on it.
Mayo : ObvVillager. Not towncore because most of their stuff was against WereCreatures but is still super towny I think

SVS : Tinfoil that the miranda push / confidence might be based on something from scum chat / scum related info. Other than the miranda push unaligning them with WereCreatures, really I had not much from them. I think they are the most likely third in a Dennis/Mighty/+1 World

Not even worth to case Dennis/Mighty. The only world when they are not scum is one where they decided to lie with their claim for ??? Reasons. We yeet Dennis and move on. Worst case scenario they are truly mason and we have a clear on Mighty /shrug
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I think Dennis and MR7's play is mason-like. Their claim is weird, but their play does back it up, and I think a lot of Santy's points were conf-bias rather than "This is not how mason's play".

I am a little bit weirded out by their claim, but as far as I see it, they should be off the table for today. Re-eval tomorrow.

In particular, we're at 9 people right now, so we have 2 cases:

1.) We're secretly in elo - then there are at least two baddies outside of Dennis/MR7, so we can try to find them.

2.) We aren't in elo - then we will have time to resolve Dennis/MR7 at a later date if it seems like there are any cracks in their story.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:08 am I think Dennis and MR7's play is mason-like. Their claim is weird, but their play does back it up, and I think a lot of Santy's points were conf-bias rather than "This is not how mason's play".

I am a little bit weirded out by their claim, but as far as I see it, they should be off the table for today. Re-eval tomorrow.

1.) We're secretly in elo - then there are at least two baddies outside of Dennis/MR7, so we can try to find them.

2.) We aren't in elo - then we will have time to resolve Dennis/MR7 at a later date if it seems like there are any cracks in their story.
I kinda wanted to say this last night actually, but I choose to refrain so that I could see Dennis and MR7's reactions. In particular, Santy started making good points against Dennis' claim, and I decided to vote Dennis in order to put slightly more pressure on Dennis to see where Santy's push would lead (and I didn't like how Dennis seemed to have disappeared once scrutiny was being applied... which I still kinda don't like, but meh... I'mma put that on the backburner for now). Then Santy started doing the ISO dives, and I think Santy pulled up a lot of posts that looked mason-y, but calling them not mason-y, and I kinda wanted to be like "Ehh... idk about all that", but I felt it was better to just let it sit and see how MR7 and Dennis respond. Then MR7 started responding but I was sleepy.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Its not only "conf-bias based on Playstyle" . I KNOW that their community role is fake based on what they said.

From every angle you look at that claim it falls apart IMO.

Where do you saw a Mason being kicked out because they were roleblocked??

WHY did they pick Tuutu in N2? If it was to use it before one lf them died... Why not use it n1? The approach doesnt make sense at all.

Those arent masons, those are two scums shielding each other. Mighty play around AM isnt masony .

TL;DR :

*2 PoE'd slots
*Claims Masons without any sort of hint of it before
*Play not pointing at it at ALL (Nothing not in the range os two partnered scum shielding, no desire to make it show)
*Claiming a Fake community role
*That community role is conveniently used in a way that doesnt make much sense so that Dennis previous "fakeclaim" can be attested to something.
mightyrunner7

Post by mightyrunner7 »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:47 am Its not only "conf-bias based on Playstyle" . I KNOW that their community role is fake based on what they said.

From every angle you look at that claim it falls apart IMO.

WHY did they pick Tuutu in N2? If it was to use it before one lf them died... Why not use it n1? The approach doesnt make sense at all.

Those arent masons, those are two scums shielding each other. Mighty play around AM isnt masony .

TL;DR :

*2 PoE'd slots
*Claims Masons without any sort of hint of it before
*Play not pointing at it at ALL (Nothing not in the range os two partnered scum shielding, no desire to make it show)
*Claiming a Fake community role
*That community role is conveniently used in a way that doesnt make much sense so that Dennis previous "fakeclaim" can be attested to something.
For the record, Dennis was kicked out of Mason chat for all of D2

This is one of the reasons I stopped posted D2. I had a post restriction, and I lost my buddy, so I was a bit unmotivated
SARdoghandler
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: SAR

Post by SARdoghandler »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:47 am
Tbf this sounds like something I'd do as a mod. I once let one mason be tracked as "visiting" the other mason :haha:

Trying to decide if I feel like masonry is legit here. I do believe tutuu knowledge was BTS because otherwise that doesn't make sense how Dennis was so confident in how Mac was protected. Tutuu then village read mighty/Dennis, yeah?
HRH The Bloody Queeb of Ebgland
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:47 pm Also, why rb'ing takes you out of mason role???
Like what??? Is that how masons work here on the syndicate?
I dunno this is my first time being Masons, all of D2 I didn't have access to Mason chat
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:49 pm If Mr7 was your mason, you didn't bothered to tr them or state it clearly in the thread in case of you died.

Seems like just a lazy cover for your mason here idk
Did you even read my message

I left a string of messages in D2 literally spelling out his name in the last letters in case I died and he needed credit

Also how do you explained his townread on me then? Or me very suspiciously refusing to vote him because of the creature role thing, when it was already pointed out creature very easily could have done it to distance?
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:51 pm Also, explain how your community role works ?
We have a shared community role where only once in the game at nighttime, we can add 1 person to our mason chat. We don't know the alignment of the player or anything, but I was 95% sure at the time and we added tutuu N2. She claimed doc, and that she had protected Mac n2. She also protected Mayo n3
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dennis wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:17 pm
santygrass wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:51 pm Also, explain how your community role works ?
We have a shared community role where only once in the game at nighttime, we can add 1 person to our mason chat. We don't know the alignment of the player or anything, but I was 95% sure at the time and we added tutuu N2. She claimed doc, and that she had protected Mac n2. She also protected Mayo n3
And there always has to be people from the opposite community. So like if mighty was killed, I would have to add an SDN player and I couldn't add another TS player
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:43 pm

Neither one of us was ever really going to die, and staying distanced from each other seemed reasonable enough

Again, stuff at D2 that I'll grab cause no one seems to be able to find it made me confident
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

mightyrunner7 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:17 am
santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:14 am And ftr why would you even pick tuutu in N2 wowee
We were between Mac and Tuutu. Dennis preferred Tuutu because he felt they would have more fun sharing memes in Mason chat, and this was 10000% correct.
Heheh

Yeah that too but I was very confident she was town
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

santygrass wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:24 am Im going to sleep rn, think I made my point clear enough + mason being kicked out of chat because of a Roleblock just scream fake already so no need to bury further with my stuff.

Gn
This just reads plugging your ears and saying lalala so you don't have to where we're town so you can flip me and NK mighty
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:03 am
Neon wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:22 am I think Dennis messed up and panicked. I think they didn't have night chat until WC faction died.

I made the same assumption earlier in the game, when Tutuu was still alive. Their fairly hard defense of Dennis based solely on meta, that I didn't think was 100% accurate, stood out to me; his game play in Cartomancy which iirc was his first baddie role, was total "IDGAF" how he looked, and Tutuu is a very observant person. I'm not sure I think she would make the call she made on Dennis without BTS.
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:49 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:48 pm
Mayo the Mayo wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:47 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:46 pm Hardclaiming mac was not poisoned, he was protected
Explain poetically pls
Tutuu protected him
tutuu was a regular doctor with night protections. Mac claimed to be poisoned, which would have flipped him at the end of the day yesterday.
This is quite possibly the worst poem I've ever read
My bad I got you

Tutuu was doctor
She protected mac n2
Mac was not poisoned
This series of posts kind of cemented it for me. So I do think Tutuu had BTS with Dennis at some point.

I also know to my mind, when I am bad, I am always on the lookout for civ BTS, and want to squash it as soon as I see it. Civs talking freely without the baddies knowing what they are saying is mega dangerous for woofs. So I personally never thought broadcasting it was a good idea. I can't remember the last time I had civ BTS, though. Not since I came back from break. So it could be more of a cultural thing on *my* part.

But I don't understand why he fake claimed at a time when everyone in the thread was claiming all over the place, lol.

Early on, I leaned bad on him, but after Tutuus read I put him in my civ stack, and haven't really paid attention to him much since then. I don't have much of a read on Mighty either; they haven't done or said much to get my attention, flying under the radar as it were. So I'll be rereading them, and Tutuu as well.
I fakeclaimed to keep mighty not partnered with me
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:12 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 9:08 am I think Dennis and MR7's play is mason-like. Their claim is weird, but their play does back it up, and I think a lot of Santy's points were conf-bias rather than "This is not how mason's play".

I kinda wanted to say this last night actually, but I choose to refrain so that I could see Dennis and MR7's reactions. In particular, Santy started making good points against Dennis' claim, and I decided to vote Dennis in order to put slightly more pressure on Dennis to see where Santy's push would lead (and I didn't like how Dennis seemed to have disappeared once scrutiny was being applied... which I still kinda don't like, but meh... I'mma put that on the backburner for now). Then Santy started doing the ISO dives, and I think Santy pulled up a lot of posts that looked mason-y, but calling them not mason-y, and I kinda wanted to be like "Ehh... idk about all that", but I felt it was better to just let it sit and see how MR7 and Dennis respond. Then MR7 started responding but I was sleepy.
That's when I went to bed lol

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”