67%

Total votes: 6
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

@pyxxy ur now at 3 votes ... Which on the syndicate is enough to get u chopped ...
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

The prophecy will come true ...
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

WHY IS THAT FALCON MF VOTING ME

hes definitely town...
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:08 pm The prophecy will come true ...
Neither can live while the other survives…
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Tutuu outed

*anime sip*
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 pm Tutuu outed

*anime sip*
Nyuuuu 😭😭😭 what can i say to make u forgive me neon-chwan pleaseee pleaseee dont kill me nyuuuu im sorry plss what can i do 🥺🥺🥺
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Vote: Tutuu

I'm sheeping falcon
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Vote: porscha
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:03 pm Vote: Tutuu

I'm sheeping falcon
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm @Scotty It has been our routine on The Syndicate to not vote new players to the site on D 1 to give them a sort of welcome. I mean we want them to want to play here again, right? I've said this many times in many games. For you to "act" like it is something new from me is strange.

@Seanzie and again @Scotty Also I find the D 1 reads to not really be productive *on* D 1 only later in the game to reference back to. I found all the reasons people were clearing each other a big nothing but that is *my* opinion. No one else *must* feel this way bc it is my game style. You play your way and I'll continue on in my own lane.

I'll keep up with thread but I'll only post when/if I feel it is necessary.

Thanks for the vote seanzie. :noble:
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

I disagree with this take on the game. Apathy is a theme not a rule to play this way. The spirit of the game is to hunt baddies the only weapons the town has are: reads and thread talk and elim's.

Just my opinion no offense meant. <3
These two posts don't go together.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Porscha is out of her wolf range + she's playing completely different from the one time I saw her wolf
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have not been able to confidently townread Seanzie which is worrisome.

My top suspects are Roxy, Prince J, and Rondo.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:23 pm I think Porscha is out of her wolf range + she's playing completely different from the one time I saw her wolf
could you please do me a favor alison-sama and skim thru her iso here search.php?keywords=&t=2508&author=Pors ... sf=msgonly

she was wolf and she snowed everyone including mac

in cartomancy she was a wolf, in post game it was said that she broke out of her wolf range

this game i linked again she was supposedly out of wolf range and she broke out of it, as said post game

porscha is a really good wolf!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:24 pm tutuu is actually trending upwards because she is ostentatiously shitposting but mixes in posts that actually do work in between the shitposts when it would be easy for a mafia to just keep messing around
i had to google ostentatiously

trying to impress

yesssss i want people to notice me

im quite literally the class clown, thats why im doing it ...

hug ...
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:20 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:44 pm @Scotty It has been our routine on The Syndicate to not vote new players to the site on D 1 to give them a sort of welcome. I mean we want them to want to play here again, right? I've said this many times in many games. For you to "act" like it is something new from me is strange.

@Seanzie and again @Scotty Also I find the D 1 reads to not really be productive *on* D 1 only later in the game to reference back to. I found all the reasons people were clearing each other a big nothing but that is *my* opinion. No one else *must* feel this way bc it is my game style. You play your way and I'll continue on in my own lane.

I'll keep up with thread but I'll only post when/if I feel it is necessary.

Thanks for the vote seanzie. :noble:
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 1:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:20 am
tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:03 am This lights up a lightbulb over my head

Everyone dont make reads. This game is apathy mafia. U are supposed to be apathic and not make reads. If u make reads you are going against the spirit of this game.
@~Prince J~
@Alison
@Camilla
@DrWilgy
@falcon45ca
@Porscha
@pyxxy
@RondoDimBuckle
@Roxy
@Scotty
@Seanzie
@tutuu
@Zenon

I disagree with this take on the game. Apathy is a theme not a rule to play this way. The spirit of the game is to hunt baddies the only weapons the town has are: reads and thread talk and elim's.

Just my opinion no offense meant. <3
These two posts don't go together.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Imma just going to ignore you bc of the last time we played together. :nicenod: :hugs:
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yes, very convenient, a game that's multiple months old automatically = being able to ignore being called out for logical inconsistencies in this one. You deflected away Seanzie's vote on you too.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

another reason to scumread porscha (and townread me as a bonus):

zenon-chan townreads porscha and scumreads me

and zenon-chan is town

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:26 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:23 pm I think Porscha is out of her wolf range + she's playing completely different from the one time I saw her wolf
could you please do me a favor alison-sama and skim thru her iso here search.php?keywords=&t=2508&author=Pors ... sf=msgonly

in cartomancy she was a wolf, in post game it was said that she broke out of her wolf range

this game i linked again she was supposedly out of wolf range and she broke out of it, as said post game

I'll read this after breakfast. Mac has told me that Porscha has a very strong volume tell which he used to read her correctly in a few games and iirc she lowposted in Carto so I don't think she broke that tell at least. It's what I meant by that remark about her wolf range.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm Yes, very convenient, a game that's multiple months old automatically = being able to ignore being called out for logical inconsistencies in this one. You deflected away Seanzie's vote on you too.
I guess you did this in Carto too so maybe it isn't scum indicative
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:32 pm Yes, very convenient, a game that's multiple months old automatically = being able to ignore being called out for logical inconsistencies in this one. You deflected away Seanzie's vote on you too.
oh nyuuu alison-sama this doesn't make it better :sob:

shes just saying ... well. let me try to help! i want to! try! maybe! i hope! shes coming at it from the ... emotional angle! and you, as a good samaritan townie, are doing the pressure thing, part of u know ... solving! but ... i dont think ... roxy-chan will give an ai answer to that ... since the emotional angle ... she will just ignore you regardless of alignment ... i think

although ... i obv dont wanna imply to tell anyone how to play ... i love freedom more than anything! i just ... try to help!
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:37 pm

shes just saying ... well. let me try to help! i want to! try! maybe! i hope! shes coming at it from the ... emotional angle! and you, as a good samaritan townie, are doing the pressure thing, part of u know ... solving! but ... i dont think ... roxy-chan will give an ai answer to that ... since the emotional angle ... she will just ignore you regardless of alignment ... i think

although ... i obv dont wanna imply to tell anyone how to play ... i love freedom more than anything! i just ... try to help!
Thoughts on Rondo? You're like him but female so I figure you'll have some good insights.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:33 pm

I'll read this after breakfast. Mac has told me that Porscha has a very strong volume tell which he used to read her correctly in a few games and iirc she lowposted in Carto so I don't think she broke that tell at least. It's what I meant by that remark about her wolf range.
ooooh i see nod nod

here are the post counts from this linked game

relatively high post count! mac said that he was playing with her at 3 games at the same time. she slanked in 1, and hyperposted in the other two. in the one she slanked she was town, in one of the hyperposted she was town, in the other - this one - wolf!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:41 pm

Thoughts on Rondo? You're like him but female so I figure you'll have some good insights.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hold up let me finish laughing first
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

but it is *exactly* the same argument. So yeah I'm out. :bighug: :nicenod:
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:42 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hold up let me finish laughing first
@Alison

ok SO

hmmm let me think... rondo is similar to me but he's also rly weird. im not weird ... right? :pleading_face:

i used to feel confident in reading him but i got paranoid of him in goc ... i also was wrong on him in that game with lucy. although, we probably shouldn't mention the game with lucy ... i was right on him on the hedgehog game though

hm.

well. until i see him wolf im just always gonna be a bit paranoid, i dont know what guns he can pull out

but. BUT

i have a micro read on him now. well its minor but i feel the need to oblige to your request ...

i think that him posting these non-words ... non-sentences. like 2 word sentences. is ... towny? because he completely doesn't seem to care about getting townread? so this isnt quite a rondo tell, more like a general type of tell that can apply to an archetype of people that i think rondo would fit in ... if u put a gun to my head and forced me to spill the beans id say rondo is town before begging for my life ... but if there's no gun in the picture i would be hesitant to call him town

i dont think that him posting these non-sentences is scummy though. as in, i dont think he's lacking the capability to post as wolf and mimic town meta. i think he's just doing this, right now, coz he wants to
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

work's.......over

guess I'll.......read
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

scotty
zenon
alison

falcon

seanzie
drwilgy

pyxxy
rondo

roxy
camilla

prince j

porscha

tutuu - moron

scotty, zenon and alison are innocent children to me. i have played enough games with zenon and alison to be very confident and very early on. not that many games with scotty but he's just mega obvious imo

falcon i colored dark green due to that boomer gif he sent - "no, im not mafia". it was silly, goofy ... then he made a wrong vote on me and didn't call it itt. all those towny things i expect from town falcon. i know this isnt much, if it were any other player, but for falcon - i cant rly expect i'll be given more to work with. he hyperposted as wolf in that sdn game. he appears to be back to slanking. town. the read could be summarized, to an extent, to "doesn't care to look towny, but in a towny way".

sean trended down a bit for me, im influenced by alison. it is true that he isn't thaaat mega obv town. still, id like to have faith in myself. i confidently though he's town in the early game

as for wilgy - i think he has 1 post, he started doing the gimmick and then gave up. it felt genuine to me, like he's sighing ... he's tired. i know this isnt much, but again, if wilgy chooses to not post a lot - i need to attune to the volume of info i have to work with. the read could be summarized, to an extent, to "doesn't care to look towny, but in a towny way".

pyxxy and rondo - both extremely minor gut feel 0.0001% chance above rand town. both could be chalked up to "doesn't care to look towny, but in a towny way".

roxy - i have little experience with her. im really hesitant to make a read
camel 0 post

prince j - extremely minor, but it could be that he doesn't wanna post due to being wolf ...? if he's town and he's not posting coz of me id feel guilty, but was my joke really that bad? :( he knows i dont know him, i just made an absurd post at him, i was hoping it'd be funny for him and everyone, it was funny for me :(

porscha - explained already in detail
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:17 pm work's.......over

guess I'll.......read
take it easy champ ..... dont overwork yourself .....
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 5:29 pm Good hello everyone, my name is DrWilgy and... Eh nvm. Too much effort.
this guy.......gets it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:04 pm when u think about it 75% of syndicate community members are mods and admins

so going with this line of thought, non-staff members are more rare. we are more exotic. rarer breed. ergo, we should be more respected, and we should be the one in charge. not you plebian lot

if you mods feel any frustration or anger while in mod chat, please, dont take that anger in mod chat, take it out in my dms. i am here to help you

i know that moderating can be stressful. if you ever need my help or empathy, please, reach out to me!
ok this made me lol

I mean, no it didn’t. I felt nothing
nihilism.......isn't.......apathy

tutuu.......is.......a clown
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
.......oh.......I get it.......clever
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:33 pm

Volumetells are the easiest wolftells to break out of and she high-posted in the game Tutuu mentioned.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@~Prince J~ PLS COME BACK IM SORRY I LOVE YOU IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I.......wish.......that page 3.......did not exist

.......phew
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
.......a gif?

.......huh..............
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:42 pm imagine.......posting
this guy.......gets it
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:31 pm I.......wish.......that page 3.......did not exist

.......phew
.......also.......page 5.............. :sigh:
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:31 pm @pyxxy stop apathetic
you.......wish.......I..............eh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......do I.......have to..............again.......sigh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......oof..............ouch..............*tutuu bounces down the stairs into a pile of scalemates*
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ali.......hm..............hey alison..............ah.......I guess.......louder

@Alison..............
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pmI shot pyxxy.
..............I remember.......you..............

.......you.......wolfing..............again?
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
.......oh.......I get it.......clever
scotty + roxy + alison also

[VOTE: ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Porscha »

you sound worried! if you think wolf porscha is capable of saying anything, then town porscha is in trouble :s
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:54 pm ali.......hm..............hey alison..............ah.......I guess.......louder

@Alison..............
Alison wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:48 pmI shot pyxxy.
..............I remember.......you..............

.......you.......wolfing..............again?
No. What are your reads?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?

Return to “Previous Heists”