Porscha is more than capable of wolfing and fooling everyone

I agree with that take
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 pm It's actually Rand townie to respond to pressure this way tbhtbh. This wagon is not a good wagon.
I disagree. Ofc :grin: Not purposefully but bc I feel as a town you should fight to your last breath then a little bit more by leaving reads and trails to follow.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:30 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

@pyxxy ur at 4 votes, could u be around in case ur a pr that needs to claim?
:huh:
Jeepers if indeed your are a PR for the love of everything, everywhere, all at once please do not reveal on D 1 only a baddie would *love* to get an outed town PR D 1.
;)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:30 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

@pyxxy ur at 4 votes, could u be around in case ur a pr that needs to claim?
:huh:
Jeepers if indeed your are a PR for the love of everything, everywhere, all at once please do not reveal on D 1 only a baddie would *love* to get an outed town PR D 1.
If a pr is the top wagon and is about to get chopped they should claim towards the end so another person gets chopped
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

..............sigh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:23 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:42 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:12 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:25 am I AM TOWN!

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
Falcon is wolf.

I'm changing my strategy here.
.......a gif?

.......huh..............

That is indeed a GIF.

Would you have preferred a JPEG?
I.......think.......ah.......well.......maybe.......

You might..............have..............a tell

A.......scumtell

How.....................urgh.......phone posting

How..............you..............react.......ion gifs :|

Key word.............How

Uh-oh, sounds like you caught Maf. Better vote em', no?
.......are..............you..............illiterate?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LOL
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

LMAOOOOOOO thanks pyxxy i needed a laugh
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.

*resumes hemming a pair of pants for a particular bird with the word "scum" on the back in the Juicy Couture font*
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 pm It's actually Rand townie to respond to pressure this way tbhtbh. This wagon is not a good wagon.
..............thanks.......for..............defending.......me

...................................oh..............wait.......
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Intresting
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Well pyxxy did use a gimmick as self defense tactic in hotdog. Consciously being twbtaw is part of his arsenal. Are u sure its not part of porschas? @Zenon
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......hm.....................ah.......hm.....................

..............okay..............

.......so..........................................ah.......who

..............sorry.....................who..............scum.......reads............................me?

...................................gosh..............okay.....................
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
.......Porscha..............ah..............@Porscha.......?..............hm..............no..............does not

..............hm............................okay.......um.......scotty?..............
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 10:04 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Where you at
.......Scotty.....................@Scotty .....................no..............not..............him.......either

............................@Zenon..............
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:37 amVote: Pyxxy
Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:38 am Fuck I dunno I'm struggling here
...................................oh.....................um.....................still..............nothing

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:27 pm I guess i could move to pyxxy
..........................................@tutuu............................uh.......nuh uh

.......well..............I..............I am.....................I..............wow

..............all.......my voters.....................are..............respecting..............the theme

.......ah..............will..............that..............flip scum..............ah.....................eh..............unlikely
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm Well pyxxy did use a gimmick as self defense tactic in hotdog. Consciously being twbtaw is part of his arsenal. Are u sure its not part of porschas? @Zenon
..............true..............

............................sorry..............my posts.....................take..............some time.......

.......but..............I think.....................I did..........................................okay.......

pointing out.....................no one..............actually............................scumreads me
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......so..............let's talk..............plenty..............of time

.......if..............not porscha..............and..............not me..............then..............?

everyone..............a suggestion..............if you..............feel..............so inclined

..............my vote..............is.................................................very.......legible
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I dunno honestly
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............I.......would..............come.......off..............falcon..............for.......alison

.......falcon..............did not..............take..............my bait..........................................towny.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

@Alison.......consider.......this..............a cry..............for help.....................solving..............that is

..............direct.......me..............o conductor..............my conductor
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm Well pyxxy did use a gimmick as self defense tactic in hotdog. Consciously being twbtaw is part of his arsenal. Are u sure its not part of porschas? @Zenon
D1ing porscha here is a literal crime I will smash through this wagon with no regret

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like seriously... kill the person playing the game over the person doing... this nonsense and I will push every person on that wagon lol

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:20 pm Like seriously... kill the person playing the game over the person doing... this nonsense and I will push every person on that wagon lol
.....................work..............with me

..............I..............asked..............for.....................a suggestion

..............giveth..............as the youth..............say
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............you're lost.....................zenon..............right?.......

.......so..............little..............to..............towncore..............in..............this game.......

you..............me..............let's start..............porscha?..............sure..............

..............my wagon..............is..............2 afks..............you..............and..............the..............idiot clown

.......are not..............wolves..............big chilling?.....................apathetic..............even..............to this EOD?.....................
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:20 pm Like seriously... kill the person playing the game over the person doing... this nonsense and I will push every person on that wagon lol
Idc if they post the most if they seem bad they must go. This logic does not compute for me - I feel like they gave up when they realized they had votes and should go a townie would want to fight to be here.
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Id feel guilty if i chop a town... I wish id get chopped over another town. But i dont know who's town 😭
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:24 pm ..............you're lost.....................zenon..............right?.......

.......so..............little..............to..............towncore..............in..............this game.......

you..............me..............let's start..............porscha?..............sure..............

..............my wagon..............is..............2 afks..............you..............and..............the..............idiot clown

.......are not..............wolves..............big chilling?.....................apathetic..............even..............to this EOD?.....................
IDIOT CLOWN LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks i like that u called me that it felt nice 🥰
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm Id feel guilty if i chop a town... I wish id get chopped over another town. But i dont know who's town 😭
..............great..............then..............you must..............have.....................a suggestion.......for me
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@~Prince J~ and @Camilla are the only two votes left.

@pyxxy , @RondoDimBuckle and @falcon45ca could move their vote to a wagon.

I am curious to see what is going to happen.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............it's..............not..............town.....................pyxxy..............

if..............I'm..............not..............a.......wagon.....................for..............no..............reason..............ah.....................well
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Does anyone playing know @~Prince J~?
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm Id feel guilty if i chop a town... I wish id get chopped over another town. But i dont know who's town 😭
..............great..............then..............you must..............have.....................a suggestion.......for me
*Scratches head* eh eh eh eh he he he he

*Gulps*

Umm-umm... LOOK BEHIND YOU! *runs away*
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............2 afks..............1..............Zenon..............with..............no townreads..............besides Porscha..............and..............tutuu

.......worst..............death...................................ever
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

..............find me
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm ..............2 afks..............1..............Zenon..............with..............no townreads..............besides Porscha..............and..............tutuu

How about you? Any reads? Besides falcon.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

..............find me
.......sorry..............lost..............the plot..............for a second..............

.......so..............Zenon..............find me..............or don't..............I'll..............be fine..............I guess.......or not..............shrug

..............but..............you're..............acting............................weird..............

.......no townreads..............except..............Holes..............mafia..............esque.....................defense..............of Porscha..............

.....................hard..............defending.....................afk.......townies..............is.......my brand..............thank you.....................eh..............well.....................the more..............the merrier
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:31 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm ..............2 afks..............1..............Zenon..............with..............no townreads..............besides Porscha..............and..............tutuu

How about you? Any reads? Besides falcon.
.......falcon..............I'm..............eh..............he's afk..............townlean.......

.......alison.......still..............pings me..............but..............you're wary..............reasonable..............eh..............reasonable..............sigh.......where..............is she..............after all

..............zenon..............I'm..............being..............honest..............not..............like her..............to..............defend Porscha..............yet ignore..............why..............she voted..............for me..............

..............hardly...................................................................................................................................................apathetic..............of Zenon.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......honestly..............zenon..............tutuu..............+1..............shrug

..............if I'm right..............you all..............owe me..............snacks.......

..............the way.......tutuu..............brought up..............my gimmick..............specifically..............to Zenon.....................mega pinged.......

.......especially..............when..............that game..............was.....................gimmick city..............and enforced..............not chosen..............

.......the.......real.......answer..............is..............first game..............here.......on TS..............I gimmicked.......

but..............ah..............you..............didn't know that..............did you..............tutuu..............

.......but..............I'll..............stop here..............and wait..............for anyone..............to respond.......

if..............I die..............I die..............and..............that's okay.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......lmao..............I'm unreadable XD
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm
Idc if they post the most if they seem bad they must go. This logic does not compute for me - I feel like they gave up when they realized they had votes and should go a townie would want to fight to be here.
Your killing a town who's actually doing stuff because of very bad reasons

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:45 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:25 pm
Your killing a town who's actually doing stuff because of very bad reasons
.......oh

..............I'm..............doing..............fuck all..............rn?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......coughs..............sorry..............felt..............an emotion..............for once
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............hm..............okay..............yes.......sorry..............you're catching up..............

I..............just..............want..............what..............anyone.......wants

..............why..............you haven't..............provided..............a wagon..............suggestion..............at all

..............why..............I'm scummy..............at all

.......your.......posts..............are just..............Porscha town!..............don't kill..............never.......pyxxy scum

.....................surely..............I.......cannot..............be..............your biggest..............scumread

.......surely........................................................
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Damn i dunno what to do lol i guess we're flipping the coin unless pyxxy self presses
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:51 pm Damn i dunno what to do lol i guess we're flipping the coin unless pyxxy self presses
.......you.......scumread.......me.......over.......Porscha?.......
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:52 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:51 pm Damn i dunno what to do lol i guess we're flipping the coin unless pyxxy self presses
.......you.......scumread.......me.......over.......Porscha?.......
Yea
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............I.....................just..............want..............you..............two..............to..............say.......it.......

.......say.......I'm.......scum..............own.....................it.......
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

..............oh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:52 pm ..............oh
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM FUCKING DYING LMFAO
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

.......okay..............I'll..............let it..............rand..............then.......
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

This little shit is the funniest motherfucker

Return to “Previous Heists”