RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:23 pm You're funny as always tutuu
dance for me monkey
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:26 pm
Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:24 pm Confident town group: tutuu, Prince J, pyxxy

POE: Wilgy, Falcon, Roxy, Rondo

Solving with the first group and voting in the second.
this is bad
the sheer audacity O_O

ngl this is odd if rondo is wolf and is getting rekt

where does the audacity to post this come from if he's wolf lol

i could be overthinking it i dont know
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:33 pm Why does town feel the need to explain themselves? We've got dead Maf, who cares?

If tutuu is glaring obvs town and buried porscha, why did Maf leave her alive?
for the first one - coz it was on my mind. ill always feel the need to express whats on my mind as a villager, being honest and transparent helps ppl find u

for the second - i dunno, maybe coz i jumped wagons. maybe afraid of doctor protecting me. but i dont think i was the most obv town during n1 due to jumping wagons
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

there hasnt been a game where town falcon townreads me when im town, i think he's always scumread me, so it checks out with him being town here imo

or at least im not worried at all about him voting me
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:42 pm there hasnt been a game where town falcon townreads me when im town, i think he's always scumread me, so it checks out with him being town here imo

I don't think this is as clearing as you think as he kind of just has been hyperfocused on you and it's not really that hard to fake reads when you're only doing it to a single player in the thread.

Thing is I feel like he sounds less robotic than Summer so I kind of wouldn't go there rn.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:42 pm there hasnt been a game where town falcon townreads me when im town, i think he's always scumread me, so it checks out with him being town here imo

Well, I'll tell ya this much, there's no way that Neon actually thinks I'm scum cuz' I think yer scum

Does not compute
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:44 pm

I don't think this is as clearing as you think as he kind of just has been hyperfocused on you and it's not really that hard to fake reads when you're only doing it to a single player in the thread.

Thing is I feel like he sounds less robotic than Summer so I kind of wouldn't go there rn.

For the record, I was town in Summer, but they fucked up my role card
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:44 pm

sure, that by itself isnt clearing, im personally townreading him coz he's not trying to look towny, and in the one and only scum game he played this year he hyper posted and tried to play in a "standard" way that ppl expect of ppl, as town he doesn't care that much. thats my impression at least
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: krypton] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:45 pm

Well, I'll tell ya this much, there's no way that Neon actually thinks I'm scum cuz' I think yer scum

Does not compute
i believe her

well, she probably didnt sit there thinking about that read for a long time. but its a believable snap read to make in response to u scumreading her top town. its in zenon's nature
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:47 pm

Does not compute
i believe her

well, she probably didnt sit there thinking about that read for a long time. but its a believable snap read to make in response to u scumreading her top town. its in zenon's nature
Neon does not snap react. It is inert

But yeah, maybe she did
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Does not compute
Why not?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Your voting someone I think is extremely towny lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Alison
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:34 pm
Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:24 pm Confident town group: tutuu, Prince J, pyxxy

Explain that POE plz
I did, in my post going over my read on every living player
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:55 pm Your voting someone I think is extremely towny lol
How is that scummy? I do that all the time
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:06 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:34 pm

Explain that POE plz
I did, in my post going over my read on every living player
Well, now I have egg on my face.

brb
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:10 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:55 pm Your voting someone I think is extremely towny lol
Because your trying to discredit my thoughts on a slot I find lock town?

Why wouldn't I be concerned if I have these thoughts and you are like trying to push the person

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:10 pm
Because your trying to discredit my thoughts on a slot I find lock town?

Why wouldn't I be concerned if I have these thoughts and you are like trying to push the person
You can think however you like, I'm just explaining why I disagree. I'm not trying to discredit you
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay. Blech I dunno I town read like a lot of people so I'm trying to solve within a smaller pool and you are in it

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:21 pm Okay. Blech I dunno I town read like a lot of people so I'm trying to solve within a smaller pool and you are in it
Who's your most bland town, the least inspiring town read that you have right now
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu / camilla. difference check?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

@RondoDimBuckle

Can you explain where you're at, read-wise?

So far I don't get how you're coming to these conclusions and it just feels like you're throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:30 pm tutuu / camilla. difference check?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rondo are u single and ready to mingle?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Coz i am 😳
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

The more Rondo just avoids my questions the more I just want to turbo him as Porscha was doing the exact same thing when I poked her over her reaction to Alison's vote, tbh.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Fuck me man i hope this isnt game related ate i dont think it is ut u guys have no idea how fucjing stressed i got that prince j got upset at me and dipped the game coz of me. I started thinking he cried or some shit, that i was gonna get a mod in my dms asking me to be civil and not call ppl names. It got so dramatic in my head. And why? For nothing. I knew it was an obv joke, me calling him a lil bitch boy. I knew he'd take it well. I knew porscha is mafia. I should have so much more confidencr in myself. I deserve it. Im not hopeless. Im cool asf and people like me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

And im fucking good at mafia too
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Wanted go share coz thats why my mood got elevated so much and i died from laughing at alisons antics, i went from depresso to swag
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Call my shitposting cringe again i dare u. Ur talking to the 5 times funniest poster winner. Know ur place.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 pm The more Rondo just avoids my questions the more I just want to turbo him as Porscha was doing the exact same thing when I poked her over her reaction to Alison's vote, tbh.
wolf gets caught, second wolf. Hmm i do same thing :think:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

GOD IM SO FUCJING TOWN ITS LIKE A FUCKING ATOM BOMB. NAKED, PURE, UNFILTERED, RAW, GREEN. IM BOUTTA EXPLODE WITH SANCTIFIED DYNAMITE LIKE THE POWERWOLVES
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:25 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 pm The more Rondo just avoids my questions the more I just want to turbo him as Porscha was doing the exact same thing when I poked her over her reaction to Alison's vote, tbh.
Jesus ur town

Ok

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

Trusting my early d1 reads, i had everyone as town except porscha, roxy and camilla
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

And j
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Alison @Camilla rondo's last 2 posts as of this post make him town, u agree?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ok maybe not the second, whatever, but the first
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

This isnt a scum defense. Its a pure unfiltered town entitlement. Its basically saying "lol @ u camilla"
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:34 pm
This isnt a scum defense. Its a pure unfiltered town entitlement. Its basically saying "lol @ u camilla"
This sort of "lol fuck you" and in-your-face refusal to cooperate is annoying, but frankly it's annoying in a towny sense, tbh.

I think the more towny thing that he's done is just go after Pyxxy despite that the most vocal voices in the town like me/Alison/you don't want it, but meh.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Ive played enough games to see the player writing rondos post gets chopped coz ppl get mad at him and he flips town. Ive seen this scene play out 50 times. At some point mafia games stop being unique, they just become the same patterns over and over
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:34 pm
This sort of "lol fuck you" and in-your-face refusal to cooperate is annoying, but frankly it's annoying in a towny sense, tbh.

I think the more towny thing that he's done is just go after Pyxxy despite that the most vocal voices in the town like me/Alison/you don't want it, but meh.
Yea
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Maybe its just pyxxy and roxy 🤷
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Pyxxy + wilgy is a possible team too (wilgy sheeping on a wolf flip) in w/w wagons

I dont think wilgy is mafia without pyxxy, just shrug sheeping on a wolf wagon and 3 posting is not a scum activity. He put porscha at 3 votes. He knows 4 votes are enough to chop someone on the syndicate. My game was a 15er and the d1 wagon had 4 votes to chop it, a lot of players here played it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Alison i think u could apply a similar reason to townread woogers as ur doing to townread me. His vote was needed to kill porscha. He claimed no personal cred, he hasnt read or said anything, just dipped
tutuu

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:32 am I provide for you a Wolfy 4th vote on Porscha. Good day.
iirc there was 3 votes on porscha here - me, sean, alison. And 2 on pyxxy - neon and scotty

Hm.

Im misremembering the events. I thought that seanzie pinged wilgy to vote porscha, thats why i townread him. Did that not happen? Lemme see
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:49 pm Pyxxy + wilgy is a possible team too (wilgy sheeping on a wolf flip) in w/w wagons

I dont think wilgy is mafia without pyxxy, just shrug sheeping on a wolf wagon and 3 posting is not a scum activity. He put porscha at 3 votes. He knows 4 votes are enough to chop someone on the syndicate. My game was a 15er and the d1 wagon had 4 votes to chop it, a lot of players here played it
Didn't Wilgy put Porscha at 4 votes since you were on her when he voted or am I misremembering?

Either way I'm kind of reluctant on Pyxxy as the way Porscha treated him didn't really feel like she was doing it in a W/W way.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

He didnt ping him

Whatever

Sean pushed Roxy a decent amount
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:49 pm Pyxxy + wilgy is a possible team too (wilgy sheeping on a wolf flip) in w/w wagons

Didn't Wilgy put Porscha at 4 votes since you were on her when he voted or am I misremembering?

Either way I'm kind of reluctant on Pyxxy as the way Porscha treated him didn't really feel like she was doing it in a W/W way.
Yea oops

Return to “Previous Heists”