67%

Total votes: 6
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm Yea im just tunneled on roxy pyxxy and i know ill be confbiased until one if them flips or another wolf flips so my gameplay is probably done for this day phase just nothing more to say other than repeat stuff if ppl ask ✌️
I'd go for Roxy over pyxxy. I liked his EOD and I liked him before that.
[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Depression
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 25

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
Your VA/difference checks here without context make it look like you looked up some stuff, but you’re asking about Porscha specifically talking about pyxxy. Why?
Because I read this post below as Porscha trying to get out of voting Pyxxy by suggesting more lhf options. Figured if someone shared their thoughts regarding this, someone else would solve it for me.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
That's all you get out of me for now. You all really don't know how to read the essay prompts. Well, except Pyxxy. Good job Pyxxy...

Or maybe we are apathetic to the word apathy? Perhaps that's it?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:17 pm
~Prince J~ wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:14 pm I saw some minor things shading Tutu for why I wasn't here but I made that post in jest and also wanted to acknowledge I'm just a baddie on new sites.
oh i'm so relieved u have no idea haha :heart:

yeah take that @Roxy and @Neon

drama queens :joy:

I stand by what I posted. I will never not go by that unwritten site rule since the inception. :stare: :noble:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:21 pm im looking at camilla and rondo as top mafia suspects

then tinfoil category is pyxxy and roxy

then falcon category coz its falcon

everyone else is super town
this is quite hilarious coming from you as you basically chumped out of Porscha's elim.
Suspect me ofc I stood by my read......why not? :huh:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:29 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 11:53 am [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
sean being the NK over alison points to roxy mafia

(does anyone disagree that alison and sean were the top contenders for mafia NK for tonight?)

although there is also the doc dodge factor to be honest. and pr hunting. so maybe not.

but still.
how does it point to me? If I was bad I would have killed Alison.

I thought Seanzie was an odd choice. He really did not have many reads and was not involved at EoD during the Porscha elim when you and Zenon were trying to save your teamie Porscha. LOL Do I really belive that? No, but yet a little.
So him being the NK in that light would make more sense as he would not be protected bc he was not really that involved in the elim.

I am really surprised at your inability to read me I thought you of all people would have a better grasp on my game style than other newer players.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:31 pm

(does anyone disagree that alison and sean were the top contenders for mafia NK for tonight?)

although there is also the doc dodge factor to be honest. and pr hunting. so maybe not.

but still.
I felt like Roxy's treatment of me felt kind of slimy being that the reasoning for them to wolfread me was that I wasn't doing anything despite that I was fairly clear that I wasn't posting due to IRL shit.

I did not "wolfread" you.
Roxy wrote:Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.
I said my eyebrow arched.
Where do I say I "wolfread" you?
Just bc I was willing to vote for a player who wanted a free pass to D 2 bc they were busy irl - does that equate to a "wolfread"? Nah I wanted to vote you bc I felt maybe you really did not want to play or you were too busy to play.

Stand by all of my reasoning here :noble:
;)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Roxy [/Roxy]] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:48 pm ~Prince J~ - Just sad that they were name called and voted for before they had even posted. Are they bad? Idk bc they probs won't be back for anyone to try and get a feel for their rand this game.

Alison - agreed to disagree with what you state. <3

Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.

DrWilgy - where are you? You be extra quiet this game not many jokes no fun yet only 3 posts. :eye: :eye: miss your style this game c'mon and play.

falcon45ca - so far so good.

Porscha - took heat and votes but no defense really given. Seems to have basically given up. Very pingy. Could vote here with no prob.

pyxxy - Poss you tried to pocket me but you *are* often mis-elimmed. Before I can vote for you srsly I am gonna need a reason why besides using meta. But I am waiting for you to add some actual substance to the game to better gauge you.

RondoDimBuckle - not real sure about you but I have the feeling you are a bored townie. I could be wrong but I think I will wait and watch.

Scotty - your early questions to me seemed like quite a stretch as we have played more than once and you have hosted me as a player. Really pinged me but I am hoping for better from you.

Seanzie - also so far so good.

tutuu - Not understanding your game state at all this go round. You are alternating between joking and game play - normal - except it does not *feel* normal. It feels more sarcastic from you than what I am used to seeing. Digging your rainbows though not that I agree with your reads but you do seem to be trying. Are you trying in the town's best interest? That remains to be seen. Would I voteyou today? Probs not.

Zenon - Idk, idk,idk. Every since your last win as Mafia I have been awestruck by you. But then splints and I have hosted you and you were town. You game style does not change as much as others feel it does which makes it very hard for me to read you. Right now I am fence sitting where you are concerned. A few of your posts threw up red flags and others not so much. Watch/Wait? Could you really be this bored with Tutuu around to keep you company in the thread, idk. Gives me pause.
I really don't like this more on re-read, tbh.
A lot of the reasoning here feels very hedge-y such as the one and Zenon and some feel quite surface-level and I don't get a lot of the reasoning such as the one on Seanzie/Falcon.
oh I am quite sorry that *you* do not like MY reads.

These are for me to refer back to, idc if you or anyone else likes them - they are for MY benefit.

Surface level.....ok It's Day 1 ffs how deep can anyone be Day 1? At least I was here playing a game and elimming a baddie without your help or permission if my read on Porscha was good enough to vote them. Thank goodness I was able to discern my own read of them without your help. Lmao.

I am snarky bc it is still early morning here. Sorry please do not be offended as I am not having any mean thoughts while posting.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

camilla can be ... no let me just rewrite the whole thing

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed

all I can do is - lolololololololololololol

yeah Camilla pushes me if she is Porscha's baddie teamie......
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
read the EoD again. You missed pages obv. Nice try bc maybe others are too lazy to read. I pushed against Zenon and Tutuu up until the flip.

This right here is funny bc it proves you did not read back.
Hi Porscha's teammate.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
This is kind of why I'm locktowning Zenon.

She never hard-defends a wolf-partners like Porscha like this.

Pyxxy I feel like he'd be trying to look unaligned with Porscha in this thread-state rather than just awkwardly try to shift the wagon to someone who's not a viable elim than this so I kind of would always kill Falco/Rondo/Roxy/Maybe J or Wigly before him, tbh.
yeah no one EVER changes their style... :p
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:57 pm damn camilla shining beacon of townyness

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine

thats funny that i went from coloring her red to sheeping her on someone who voted on a mafia flip :rofl:
It is either You or Camilla for Porscha's teamie. Nice try to flip it to me but I am vanilla and you will be flipped after me if anyone gives a care enough to read the actual thread.
;)
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

@Alison

Can you reiterate your read on Pyxxy and tell me how confident you are on him?

I liked his interactions with Porscha but at the same time individually he kind of doesn't really have anything that's villagery in isolation.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
except I only vote once and always later. I never flip votes around.

I am the one who pointed out Porscha gave up ffs. Zenon and Tutuu tried to rally for Porscha but it never swayed me.

I don't *have* to do anything. My game style is I do wtf I want :p
;)
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:42 am

but still.
I felt like Roxy's treatment of me felt kind of slimy being that the reasoning for them to wolfread me was that I wasn't doing anything despite that I was fairly clear that I wasn't posting due to IRL shit.

Roxy wrote:Camilla - does not seem as engaged as she was in the beginning of splints and I's mountainous game and her posts seem to mostly just be agreeable which always sends my eyebrow on an arch. She has to be excused until D 2 as she was sick and busy today but tbh I could vote here with zero qualms.
Just bc I was willing to vote for a player who wanted a free pass to D 2 bc they were busy irl - does that equate to a "wolfread"? Nah I wanted to vote you bc I felt maybe you really did not want to play or you were too busy to play.

….

So you’d vote for a potential town because you thought they probably didn’t want to play?

Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s, and we’re trying to find mafia
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:50 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:58 pm Probably one in Scotty, Zenon, Tutuu, Pyxxy.
Probably one in Rondo, Falcon.
Probably just Rondo because I don't see wolf Falcon.

Did Porscha have any resistance towards voting Pyxxy?

Ho well. Y'all sort it for me...

Good night.
Your VA/difference checks here without context make it look like you looked up some stuff, but you’re asking about Porscha specifically talking about pyxxy. Why?
Because I read this post below as Porscha trying to get out of voting Pyxxy by suggesting more lhf options. Figured if someone shared their thoughts regarding this, someone else would solve it for me.
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
That's all you get out of me for now. You all really don't know how to read the essay prompts. Well, except Pyxxy. Good job Pyxxy...

Or maybe we are apathetic to the word apathy? Perhaps that's it?
I thought that it kind of doesn't sound W/W-y?

It's a bit of a stretch but when wolves push each other they generally try to give a reasoning to make it look more unaligned while here it's just Porscha going "well, Pyxxy isn't doing nothing so let's push him."
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Roxy's recent posting is townie.
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

but still.

I intepreted your readlist's colors as red = wolfread.

I know that I'm V so your small paragraph on me felt like you were a wolf that was trying to keep my slot open for a miselim before I could town myself up as I clearly stated that I could play D2 and that I would make my alignment obvious.

I try to not be OMGUS-y but it is what it is.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Alison ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

The rest of Roxy’s post have that snark that I remember being a part of her town meta.

I don’t rightly agree with her logic, but she has conviction. In some people I think this could be equated to flailing caught mafia but I am hesitant again. There could very well be mafia between tutuu/Camilla but at this point if that’s the case they’re deepwolfing.

I’m not as confident with my Roxy vote based on her pushback here. Will look at all options

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alison wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:06 am I think Roxy's recent posting is townie.
yeah..

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:47 pm i would like to point out that in last game porscha wolfed in here (i hosted it, the one i linked to alison earlier) - she was mafia with pyxxy and zenon, and all 3 heavily relied on bussing. they did it way too much imo

also pyxxy did some wild stuff with lack of self preservation in an attempt to bring chaos
Is this why nobody suspects my atrocious EoD lol
I do. :noble: :nicenod:
;)
Alison

Post by Alison »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:59 am @Alison

Can you reiterate your read on Pyxxy and tell me how confident you are on him?

I liked his interactions with Porscha but at the same time individually he kind of doesn't really have anything that's villagery in isolation.
I think he's reasonably solid town. His EOD didn't feel partnered with Porscha and I thought he was townie before then.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
read the EoD again. You missed pages obv. Nice try bc maybe others are too lazy to read. I pushed against Zenon and Tutuu up until the flip.

This right here is funny bc it proves you did not read back.
Hi Porscha's teammate.
My point was basically that your vote had poorish prgoression on Porscha rather than it being anything to do with Zenon/Tutuu and why I don't think you should be given credit for her flip.

It's not hard for a wolf to make up a sudden reason to vote their partner at the EoD which is why I'm only giving towncred to Seanzie/Alison as they were the main people behind the Porscha's elim.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
I really really hated the vote xD
Yeah you hated my vote that sent your posting buddy home. We all know you would rather have a baddie high poster than a townie low poster. Just like you said D 1. :shrug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:15 pm oops haha :sweat_smile:

i was right on porscha, pushed her most of the day, was the first one to push her and vote her (my vote was unmarked though), i convinced alison to vote her, but then got cold feet at the end. happens to the best of us ...

i think i got heavily influenced by enjoying porscha's and mine's banter ...

also i didn't know that it's in her scum range to give up. and i know it's in her town range to give up. so now i know better. she is not polarized at all, despite other claims. she is pretty well rounded
[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Why vote the obv towny?
not obv tbh why do you think they are? why do you think you are?
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:08 am The rest of Roxy’s post have that snark that I remember being a part of her town meta.

I don’t rightly agree with her logic, but she has conviction. In some people I think this could be equated to flailing caught mafia but I am hesitant again. There could very well be mafia between tutuu/Camilla but at this point if that’s the case they’re deepwolfing.

I’m not as confident with my Roxy vote based on her pushback here. Will look at all options
Does she also act this way as mafia?

I don't think the conviction thing is that AI as it's easy for a wolf to fake conviction against their strongest pushers but this sort of sass tends to come from villagers more often than not.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:45 pm Maybe its just pyxxy and roxy 🤷
this is just wrong.
Pyxxy and I were against Porscha

You and Zenon were for Porscha

In what world does that *clear* you?
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
why didn't you include wilgy..?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:40 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:06 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
Banter w/ zenon is fluff and probably AI but leaning talking with town
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:53 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:46 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 amMorning porscha
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"
>*realizes it's almost 4am and dumb*

I need to not be awake
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
oh lol my apologies for the misunderstanding
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This whole exchange with Roxy is pure softball and absolutely AI tho.
“hey, I like your shirt, do you like Blink 182?”
“Yeah I can blink 182 times real fast”
“Oh, word. Sorry. I’ll leave you to it. Word”
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
Very conditional vote on possible teammate.
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Based on Porscha’s iso alone:
Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Most potentially aligned:
Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:02 pm I think pyxxy and roxy fit the profile of mafia as they are trying to be towny but they arent mega obv town. Like, the bell curve, u know. Ppl who care a lot bout the game are towncore. Ppl who dont are the town potatoes. Most scum are balanced, average, in the middle
what make you think that *you* care more about the game than *I* do?

This is a fucked up thing to say tbh.
;)
Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 am Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 amMorning porscha
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"

I need to not be awake
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)

If Tutuu is a wolf then it means that d1 we had two wolves shitposting about clown fantasies in the thread and that's a... uh, something I don't see every game, to put it mildly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:18 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:08 am The rest of Roxy’s post have that snark that I remember being a part of her town meta.

Does she also act this way as mafia?

I don't think the conviction thing is that AI as it's easy for a wolf to fake conviction against their strongest pushers but this sort of sass tends to come from villagers more often than not.
I’ll have to do some research again. Like, I literally just had this problem in the last game i played with her, where I really studied her past bad games and it didn’t quite line up with the game we were in, but she was just so ostensibly wolfy with what I believed to be flawed logic that I just voted her anyway. And town lost, if I recall. Granted, we aren’t in a mylo situation at the moment, but all this to say, sassy Roxy tends to be towny more often than not

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:52 am
Maybe

you are bad.

there is no way you just vote me with zero reasoning especially after yesterday when I called you out on that post.

Major ping from scotty.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 am Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
What are your thoughts?

yes

what we chat about

I need to not be awake

Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

If Tutuu is a wolf then it means that d1 we had two wolves shitposting about clown fantasies in the thread and that's a... uh, something I don't see every game, to put it mildly.
Trendsetters, those two
And if I’m the last partner, we’ve completed the triumvirate and Insane Clown Posse’s making a comeback

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:39 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:52 am
Maybe

you are bad.

there is no way you just vote me with zero reasoning especially after yesterday when I called you out on that post.

Major ping from scotty.
Keep reading

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

[VOTE: Prince J] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 10:23 pm Call my shitposting cringe again i dare u. Ur talking to the 5 times funniest poster winner. Know ur place.
Your posting is cringe
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town,does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.

Remember though, I am known for *NOT* bussing my baddie teammates - ever. I like winning with the entire baddie team intact as that takes more skill.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:39 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:21 pm We kill pyxxy today. Resolve
[VOTE: rondo] aubergine

u have no towny stuff going for u, u need to play more or u die

i mean i can understand the towny motivation behind u playing like this, i can see u being town, but we just need to up the bar a little bit

just today in the last hour and a half since SoD it feels like there's been more productive posts than the entire D1 combined

so the bar is going up
I think you just found the fruit that is rondo and have chosen to pick him off the bottom of the tree while licking your lips

This vote is bad :(

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:50 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:25 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 12:50 am scotty + prince + zenon. gam
.......oh.......I get it.......clever
scotty + roxy + alison also
1/5 at best imo
I'm mostly concerned with his sudden flip on Pyxxy with the reasoning to solve the wagons.

We killed Pyxxy's CW d1 and it flipped wolf so I don't get why he added Pyxxy to his worldview.

I don't think it's impossible for us to have W/W wagons d1 but I don't think it's likely from how Pyxxy/Porscha interacted with each other.
rondo is a crackhead like me and i also had the thought to resolve pyxxy so i forgive him for it. i changed my mind after talking with you and j, but he hasn't read/talked. i dont think its an unlikely stance for town!rondo to take, if he is wolf i don't think he's flailing, i think he would be playing a standard wolf game of emulating his town game. which right now is what i feel like he's doing
But erg this is such a well reasoned explanation. Shows open mindedness.

Dammit tutuu

I’m going back to my clown erotica

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
This vote is good :)

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:03 am

but still.

….

So you’d vote for a potential town because you thought they probably didn’t want to play?

Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s, and we’re trying to find mafia
said I would but I had better reads of my own to go after hence my Porscha vote.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:44 am
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:12 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:15 pm oops haha :sweat_smile:

i was right on porscha, pushed her most of the day, was the first one to push her and vote her (my vote was unmarked though), i convinced alison to vote her, but then got cold feet at the end. happens to the best of us ...

i think i got heavily influenced by enjoying porscha's and mine's banter ...

also i didn't know that it's in her scum range to give up. and i know it's in her town range to give up. so now i know better. she is not polarized at all, despite other claims. she is pretty well rounded
Why vote the obv towny?
I don't think that tutuu is obv town
Yeah but like they are and you quoted the towniest post in the game to vote a town...is bad fren.
lol I agree with falcon. That was probably the wolfiest post tutuu has made
It's not even wolfy at all lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:33 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:59 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:57 pm

Why vote the obv towny?
I don't think that tutuu is obv town
Yeah but like they are and you quoted the towniest post in the game to vote a town...is bad fren.

Why is it towny?

I have lost count of the number of posts I've read from Maf that sound the same
There's no reason for scum to open the day making this post here. It's self reflective and pure. I think it is just blatantly true from reading porscha's interactions with Tutuu. It's just a really fucking good post explaining what happened in a way that is exceptionally believable.

There's every reason for Maf...Maf would feel the need to justify why they ditched the porscha wagon.

Why does town feel the need to explain themselves? We've got dead Maf, who cares?

If tutuu is glaring obvs town and buried porscha, why did Maf leave her alive?
:nicenod:
This post is literally a misrepresentation of everything I'm saying but yes okay agree with it is lol

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Had to get my Morse code translator set up to read pyxxy’s iso
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

..............find me
.......sorry..............lost..............the plot..............for a second..............

.......so..............Zenon..............find me..............or don't..............I'll..............be fine..............I guess.......or not..............shrug

..............but..............you're..............acting............................weird..............

.......no townreads..............except..............Holes..............mafia..............esque.....................defense..............of Porscha..............

.....................hard..............defending.....................afk.......townies..............is.......my brand..............thank you.....................eh..............well.....................the more..............the merrier
Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:43 pm .......honestly..............zenon..............tutuu..............+1..............shrug

..............if I'm right..............you all..............owe me..............snacks.......

..............the way.......tutuu..............brought up..............my gimmick..............specifically..............to Zenon.....................mega pinged.......

.......especially..............when..............that game..............was.....................gimmick city..............and enforced..............not chosen..............

.......the.......real.......answer..............is..............first game..............here.......on TS..............I gimmicked.......

but..............ah..............you..............didn't know that..............did you..............tutuu..............

.......but..............I'll..............stop here..............and wait..............for anyone..............to respond.......

if..............I die..............I die..............and..............that's okay.......
15 min before eod
Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:50 pm ..............hm..............okay..............yes.......sorry..............you're catching up..............

I..............just..............want..............what..............anyone.......wants

..............why..............you haven't..............provided..............a wagon..............suggestion..............at all

..............why..............I'm scummy..............at all

.......your.......posts..............are just..............Porscha town!..............don't kill..............never.......pyxxy scum

.....................surely..............I.......cannot..............be..............your biggest..............scumread

.......surely........................................................
10 min left, still trying to peddle zenon
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:53 pm .......okay..............I'll..............let it..............rand..............then.......
Noted
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
Not clear why mafia would ever shoot here since pyxxy hasn’t expressed a suspicion of Porscha- if only for D1 wagonomics??
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
.......for.......legal.......reasons..............vice versa..............either rand..............is..............a town clear..............unless..............SvS..............which..............I.......have..............this bridge..............to..............sell you.......
ah, ok. Don’t know why this would be a town clear. Sounds…………..to…………..me like………..scum setting up……….sigh…….the……………eventual flip.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Noted. Did not let it rand.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Nothing pyxxy has done in this game exudes town. Energy wise? Meh, gimmicky, AI. That end of day was pretty lackluster, but also comprises a good chunk of his posts it feels like, trying to latch onto zenon/tutuu. It didn’t seem like pyxxy really wanted Porscha to go over, but it also felt like he didn’t want to go over, as witnessed by his admittance that he would let it rand, then self pres. I think he’s probably the role blocker

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Alison wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:12 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm Yea im just tunneled on roxy pyxxy and i know ill be confbiased until one if them flips or another wolf flips so my gameplay is probably done for this day phase just nothing more to say other than repeat stuff if ppl ask ✌️
:stare:

real sane reasoning here. I do not care for you either but does that make you bad this game? No. You do you boo.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:54 am
Alison wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:12 am
:stare:

real sane reasoning here. I do not care for you either but does that make you bad this game? No. You do you boo.
shouldn't have used the word sane I am sorry in advance
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:50 am

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town,does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.

Remember though, I am known for *NOT* bussing my baddie teammates - ever. I like winning with the entire baddie team intact as that takes more skill.
Yeah this is ringing a bell with your meta.

God my memory sucks

Return to “Previous Heists”