67%

Total votes: 6
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: [D2] Apathy Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I'm not reading another pyxxy post until I can read them without hurting my head doing it someone else can sort pyxxy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty finally [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:58 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:57 pm damn camilla shining beacon of townyness

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine

thats funny that i went from coloring her red to sheeping her on someone who voted on a mafia flip :rofl:
It is either You or Camilla for Porscha's teamie. Nice try to flip it to me but I am vanilla and you will be flipped after me if anyone gives a care enough to read the actual thread.
[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Camilla
The Mark
Posts in topic: 316
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:55 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:50 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town,does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

camilla can be ... no let me just rewrite the whole thing

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.

Remember though, I am known for *NOT* bussing my baddie teammates - ever. I like winning with the entire baddie team intact as that takes more skill.
Yeah this is ringing a bell with your meta.

God my memory sucks
This would be helpful to know earlier, tbh.

If Roxy's heavy reluctant to bussing then she's just a villager since the bus felt extremely pointless as Pyxxy was fairly viable unless it's exactly Roxy/Pyxxy, tbh.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 am Scotty finally [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
When you came into thread today with the ‘let’s resolve pyxxy’ I was in the mind of…there’s no way we wagoned 2 mafia on d1. You cray
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Who 3rd?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:58 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:43 pm camilla feels quite sincere to me, i'll move her to orange and roxy down to red

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town,does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

on second thought ill keep roxy in orange. i wouldnt chop her at least not right this very moment, if i had a day vig. obviously time will tell how the day phase will proceed
Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.

Remember though, I am known for *NOT* bussing my baddie teammates - ever. I like winning with the entire baddie team intact as that takes more skill.

God my memory sucks

If Roxy's heavy reluctant to bussing then she's just a villager since the bus felt extremely pointless as Pyxxy was fairly viable unless it's exactly Roxy/Pyxxy, tbh.
Yeah, agreed. One day I’ll make a note on my phone of every player and their metas as I find them, I just don’t have the energy.
And my memory is rather in flux when it comes to metas, just an fyi. I tend to mix up people’s playstyles. Like you, Camilla. I remember when you fixed me that omelette a few years ago and talked to me about scarves. Oh wait, that wasn’t you- that was my step mom

See?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: [D1] Apathy Mafia

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
I really really hated the vote xD
Yeah you hated my vote that sent your posting buddy home. We all know you would rather have a baddie high poster than a townie low poster. Just like you said D 1. :shrug:
No I'd rather have some contributing to the game than someone posting in gimmick with limited actual content.

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:01 pm
Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:58 am

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

God my memory sucks

Yeah, agreed. One day I’ll make a note on my phone of every player and their metas as I find them, I just don’t have the energy.
And my memory is rather in flux when it comes to metas, just an fyi. I tend to mix up people’s playstyles. Like you, Camilla. I remember when you fixed me that omelette a few years ago and talked to me about scarves. Oh wait, that wasn’t you- that was my step mom

See?
Sorry if I sounded rude, but it's one of my pet peeve when a critical info gets withhold in game for longer than it should lol.

I've recently had a game where people kept leaving out important shit until like 20 minutes until the EoD which pretty much caused a bunch of pointless chaos and commotion, so yeah.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:00 pm Who 3rd?
Haven’t done my DD but I’m thinking within
Prince/Alison/falcon

☆Princess Abigail☆

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:34 am Cherry picking Porscha’s iso:
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:25 am
Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
why didn't you include wilgy..?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:40 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 4:06 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:27 am
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:25 am
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.
zenon don't say everything is fakeable challenge
Everything is fakeable including this post

Our friendship is not fakeable though. <3
oh no she's pocketing me this early already
Banter w/ zenon is fluff and probably AI but leaning talking with town
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
So like... wanna chat. I'm bored.
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:53 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:51 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:48 am
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:47 am
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:46 am

>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"
>*realizes it's almost 4am and dumb*

I need to not be awake
I live in Maryland. We are crabby in the morning.
yeah it's just normal human time to wake up lol
nice maryland crab joke :p
I'm an still very crabby in the morning, so no joke is a true story. :noble:
oh lol my apologies for the misunderstanding
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
This whole exchange with Roxy is pure softball and absolutely AI tho.
“hey, I like your shirt, do you like Blink 182?”
“Yeah I can blink 182 times real fast”
“Oh, word. Sorry. I’ll leave you to it. Word”
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
Very conditional vote on possible teammate.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:46 pm
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
Who do you think is mafia?
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Based on Porscha’s iso alone:
Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Most potentially aligned:
Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)

If Tutuu is a wolf then it means that d1 we had two wolves shitposting about clown fantasies in the thread and that's a... uh, something I don't see every game, to put it mildly.
Tutuu isn't a wolf

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:05 pm
Prince/Alison/falcon
I think J has a chance of being a wolf going UTR as I don't think Porscha's ping to him is that significant.

He kind of just dipped the moment we brought up Porscha's ping and that's kind of unlike him as he's more enthusiastic than this.

He tends to have a hectic schedule so he usually just posts in bursts rather than threadcamp but it was kind of odd for his energy to suddenly dissipate that quickly.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:07 pm
Prince/Alison/falcon
I think J has a chance of being a wolf going UTR as I don't think Porscha's ping to him is that significant.

He kind of just dipped the moment we brought up Porscha's ping and that's kind of unlike him as he's more enthusiastic than this.

He tends to have a hectic schedule so he usually just posts in bursts rather than threadcamp but it was kind of odd for his energy to suddenly dissipate that quickly.
Yeah Porscha’s ping is the only mention of him, and as I said in the Porscha iso, she listed 3 low posters, but didn’t mention prince. Why?

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

ImageImage

Camilla
The Mark

Post by Camilla »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:09 pm
Prince/Alison/falcon

Yeah Porscha’s ping is the only mention of him, and as I said in the Porscha iso, she listed 3 low posters, but didn’t mention prince. Why?
I think we're reading too hard into Porscha complaining about lowposters.

I'd say it's Rule of Three but Rule of Three has become such a popular tell that a lot of wolves don't do it anymore.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:09 pm
Prince/Alison/falcon

I think we're reading too hard into Porscha complaining about lowposters.

I'd say it's Rule of Three but Rule of Three has become such a popular tell that a lot of wolves don't do it anymore.
Yeah rule of 3 is Lev 0 at this point. I purposely try and subvert expectations with that if I ever roll wolf again

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:13 am
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:54 am
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:46 pm

honestly ... yolo. like if camilla is mafia, and roxy is town, does camilla come in pushing a townie that chopped a mafia? no she doesn't

prince j
zenon
scotty
drwilgy

alison

falcon
camilla

pyxxy
roxy

rondo

I mean, I kind of feel like there was a point where Porscha just gave up when I was re-reading EoD1 and by then that's basically when Roxy voted.

I was clearing Alison as her progression on Porscha was fairly townie being that it was "Porscha out of wolfrange" then suddenly when the threadstate wasn't hostile to Porscha she flipped. It doesn't make any sense why a wolf would flip their reads on a buddy like this.

Seanzie was also the one who was challenging TRs on Porscha and wolves don't do this to their partners but Wilgy/Roxy kind of just placed their votes right when Porscha gave up so I don't think they should be cleared over it.
read the EoD again. You missed pages obv. Nice try bc maybe others are too lazy to read. I pushed against Zenon and Tutuu up until the flip.

This right here is funny bc it proves you did not read back.
Hi Porscha's teammate.
My point was basically that your vote had poorish prgoression on Porscha rather than it being anything to do with Zenon/Tutuu and why I don't think you should be given credit for her flip.

It's not hard for a wolf to make up a sudden reason to vote their partner at the EoD which is why I'm only giving towncred to Seanzie/Alison as they were the main people behind the Porscha's elim.
follow your own logic:

Why would a teammate tie the vote bringing her teammate into the limelight even more?
Something I would never do tbh.
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

However, i do think leaving prince out of that list of 3 low posters is actually important for optics. She didn’t just say ‘these low posters’, she just listed 3 names that up til that point had been low posters

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah Roxy is just town at this point

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Camilla wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:18 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:08 am The rest of Roxy’s post have that snark that I remember being a part of her town meta.

I don’t rightly agree with her logic, but she has conviction. In some people I think this could be equated to flailing caught mafia but I am hesitant again. There could very well be mafia between tutuu/Camilla but at this point if that’s the case they’re deepwolfing.

I’m not as confident with my Roxy vote based on her pushback here. Will look at all options
Does she also act this way as mafia?

I don't think the conviction thing is that AI as it's easy for a wolf to fake conviction against their strongest pushers but this sort of sass tends to come from villagers more often than not.
going to be hard for you to use meta against me tbh I make a point to change a bit every game whether I town or bad.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:59 pm Odds any of zenon/Alison/Seanzie/tutuu are mafia?
2nd post of the game, throws Wilgy into the mix, who had 1 post. Real good look for Wilgy.
Zenon wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:24 am Reads no
Thoughts yes

Concerns why is nobody playing
What are your thoughts?
Prince popping in to respond to that and dip is surface level wolfy but I don't really think it is especially if PJ doesn't know Tutuu and their first interaction here is that post because I might like dip and never come back if someone said that to me in my first game somewhere lol I have no clue if PJ knows tutuu and what not but I don't think he's ever played here before. To be clear I don't think Tutuu said anything egregious and knowing them it's just like Tutuu being tutuu but if I didn't have that history and that was the first post I saw i might not take it that way ya dig.

Seanzie having an early tr on me is weird and I don't like it but it's defs not AI because for like 2 months straight Sean had called me wolf day1 regardless of his alignment and incorrectly every game.

Tutuu having an early confident tr on me is... weird because I don't think tutuu has ever seen me wolf so they have nothing to compare to. Well no they hosted me as wolf but never played against it. Anyways this is fakeable for me. But tutuu does this every game with me so it's probs just tutuu indicative.

Wilgy posting opener felt weirdly stilted to me and has only done that. It's like a play on his genetic opening but it just felt...weird vibes.

Sorry this took so long I'm at work and our internet is cutting in and out tonight.

Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:31 am great game, guys. line up for comradery butt slaps
yes

what we chat about
Yeah I don’t think this is manufactured. They would have their own Scumchat for this.
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:09 am It took several hours of playing circus music and specialized Clown Treats (my clown is on a special diet recommended by the clown doctor due to this allergies) to properly calm him down. I'm glad my little guy is okay but the NERVE of some people. Please do not approach another clown owner on the street with your clown without asking first and checking to make sure it is okay!!! Ugh!!

Unless my clown is tutuu, in which case, please approach at any and all costs to pet her. She needs as much validation and attention as possible. You may also honk her nose, which will prompt her to wag her tell and make a beeping noise at you. The pitch of the beep will let you know how much she likes you! The higher the pitch of the beep, the more she likes you! If you're lucky, she might even perform some of the tricks I taught her, just for you. But if tutuu doesn't like you, her beeps will be deep pitched and she will growl threateningly. Don't worry, she doesn't bite; she just likes to let everyone know how she feels about them. Please back off my clown if she growls, despite her tail wagging due to the attention given. If my clown starts performing tricks for you, you are contractually obligated to watch all of them and applaud her and give her treats afterwards. I will hold you at gunpoint to ensure you treat my clown with the respect she deserves.
The appropriation of tutuu into Porscha’s clown pet fantasy indicates to me a form of attempted pocketing.
Roxy wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:43 amMorning porscha
>"it isn't morning. they must be on an opposite schedule somewhere not in the US"

I need to not be awake
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:54 am can I perhaps expect reads from you by day 2 then roxy
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:01 pm i'm parking vote on pyxxy until he play game
Porscha wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:07 pm google says I have to vote her in a mafia game as punishment so if pyxxy ever comes back today then you all know what I am doing next
Alison wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 7:44 pm I have not reviewed the linked game in detail but if it is true that Porscha is no longer volume polarized then it she is actually kind of scummy... the noise to signal ratio is really bad
it isn't my fault that half the people who signed up aren't playing and the other half are actually roleplaying the title of the game.
I dont care if pyxxy dies the most but until wilgy / camilla / falcon make any real posts it's hard to sort the people who are posting
This is such a cop out! ‘I don’t mind pyxxy dying, but I can’t focus on half the player list because these 3 names I picked out of a hat aren’t posting.’

This post is probably one of the most enlightening in the ISO. Why Wilgy/Camilla/falcon? Why not Prince, who is equally as absent?

Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

Pyxxy > Roxy > Prince > falcon/alison (her only interactions there were ‘Alison will love this’ and ‘falcon come play’)
try again cowboy. I disagree with this whole take.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:20 pm
What are your thoughts?

yes

what we chat about

I need to not be awake

Town:
Zenon, tutuu, Wilgy.

try again cowboy. I disagree with this whole take.
If you are town than you need to reset your world view now.

I'm town. Tutuu is town.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

My vote as of now will go to you or Tutuu
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Caught up - finally now I have to work - really work at work or my boss id=s gonna mad come Monday. :p
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 pm @zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

Why would I have to reset my world view

I know my alignment and I'm right about Tutuu the posting is so egregiously towny that I actually don't understand how anyone can sit here and try to push her in good faith

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:30 pm @zenon - I am sorry if anyone needs to *reset* their world view it would be you

I know my alignment and I'm right about Tutuu the posting is so egregiously towny that I actually don't understand how anyone can sit here and try to push her in good faith
why would I reset my world view? I know my alignment and I helped elim a townie that others wanted to keep.

how can anyone sit here and try and push me in good faith?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:42 pm

why would I reset my world view? I know my alignment and I helped elim a townie that others wanted to keep.

hah! I am at work and I meant that I helped elim a baddie that others ( re: *you*) wanted to keep.
;)
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:36 am I am really surprised at your inability to read me I thought you of all people would have a better grasp on my game style than other newer players.
why me? we only played 1 game - cartomancy - where i misread you
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:56 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:36 am I am really surprised at your inability to read me I thought you of all people would have a better grasp on my game style than other newer players.
why me? we only played 1 game - cartomancy - where i misread you
it is *because* of that reason that I thought it would be easier for you this time. But like Zenon you'll keep the blinders on until it's too late then be all like: aww damn thought she was bad.........
;)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:35 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:02 pm I think pyxxy and roxy fit the profile of mafia as they are trying to be towny but they arent mega obv town. Like, the bell curve, u know. Ppl who care a lot bout the game are towncore. Ppl who dont are the town potatoes. Most scum are balanced, average, in the middle
what make you think that *you* care more about the game than *I* do?

This is a fucked up thing to say tbh.
what i said wasnt that deep. i was just trying to solve, to explain my reads, nothing else

you use a lot of dramatic language when describing events, im hesitant to engage with people like that, i dont enjoy that. you do you, im explaining myself. naturally i can also do me

its cool to be sensitive and to want to be treated gently. but u should also treat others the same way u want to be treated. some of the things u say are abrasive as fuck. so maybe dont say abrasive things to people if you want people to be extra careful with their choice of language at you. u dont rly get to ping me and assert yourself telling me who to vote, insult my joking with my friends which is between us, dramatize my shitposting at prince j "namecalling" as if i called him a slur, the poor guy, woe him, when everyone knew nothing was that serious, call alisons reason to scumread u insane - do all that, and then be insulted that i wasn't extra fluffy / cautious of my choice of language in a post which included everyone, indirectly you too

how's that fair lol. theres nothing inherently wrong with any of the things u said - but they are abrasive / ratchety. its cool to say things like that, but then u should be prepared to be on the receiving end too
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:50 am Here you call me townie bc I chopped a mafia. I figured you would want to explain it to me.
i was talking hypotethically
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:54 am
Alison wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:12 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:14 pm Yea im just tunneled on roxy pyxxy and i know ill be confbiased until one if them flips or another wolf flips so my gameplay is probably done for this day phase just nothing more to say other than repeat stuff if ppl ask ✌️
I'd go for Roxy over pyxxy. I liked his EOD and I liked him before that.
[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
:stare:

real sane reasoning here. I do not care for you either but does that make you bad this game? No. You do you boo.
[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine 🤷
☆Princess Abigail☆

Because you are wrong Roxy. You are trying to kill fucking townies Roxy. That's why m

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If Pyx flips wolf I'm gonna fucking die...

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

2/3 in pyxxy/rondo/falcon i guess 🤷

maybe falcon's scumrange is bigger than i think - maybe it includes lowposting
and i dont know rondo's scumrange ive never seen him wolf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison
Camilla
DrWilgy
Roxy
Scotty
Zenon
~Prince J~

RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
pyxxy
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like if we wagoned W/W d1 and I'm getting trolled for trying to keep alive a functioning player instead of a non functioning player I will die

Unfortunately I do not think we wagoned W/W D1

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

What I do know is this

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lock town never rescind God its so obvious git God

tutuu
Zenon

Town Core

Camilla
Scotty

Maybe town

~Prince J~
Alison
DrWilgy
Roxy

I don't see why they are town

falcon45ca
RondoDimBuckle

Gimmicks I'm not reading

pyxxy

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 227
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:54 am Had to get my Morse code translator set up to read pyxxy’s iso
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:33 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:30 pm [VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

..............find me
.......sorry..............lost..............the plot..............for a second..............

.......so..............Zenon..............find me..............or don't..............I'll..............be fine..............I guess.......or not..............shrug

..............but..............you're..............acting............................weird..............

.......no townreads..............except..............Holes..............mafia..............esque.....................defense..............of Porscha..............

.....................hard..............defending.....................afk.......townies..............is.......my brand..............thank you.....................eh..............well.....................the more..............the merrier
Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:43 pm .......honestly..............zenon..............tutuu..............+1..............shrug

..............if I'm right..............you all..............owe me..............snacks.......

..............the way.......tutuu..............brought up..............my gimmick..............specifically..............to Zenon.....................mega pinged.......

.......especially..............when..............that game..............was.....................gimmick city..............and enforced..............not chosen..............

.......the.......real.......answer..............is..............first game..............here.......on TS..............I gimmicked.......

but..............ah..............you..............didn't know that..............did you..............tutuu..............

.......but..............I'll..............stop here..............and wait..............for anyone..............to respond.......

if..............I die..............I die..............and..............that's okay.......
15 min before eod
Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:50 pm ..............hm..............okay..............yes.......sorry..............you're catching up..............

I..............just..............want..............what..............anyone.......wants

..............why..............you haven't..............provided..............a wagon..............suggestion..............at all

..............why..............I'm scummy..............at all

.......your.......posts..............are just..............Porscha town!..............don't kill..............never.......pyxxy scum

.....................surely..............I.......cannot..............be..............your biggest..............scumread

.......surely........................................................
10 min left, still trying to peddle zenon
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:53 pm .......okay..............I'll..............let it..............rand..............then.......
Noted
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
Not clear why mafia would ever shoot here since pyxxy hasn’t expressed a suspicion of Porscha- if only for D1 wagonomics??
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:54 pm ..............dear.......doc..............if..............porscha..............flips.......scum..............please..............save me T.T
.......for.......legal.......reasons..............vice versa..............either rand..............is..............a town clear..............unless..............SvS..............which..............I.......have..............this bridge..............to..............sell you.......
ah, ok. Don’t know why this would be a town clear. Sounds…………..to…………..me like………..scum setting up……….sigh…….the……………eventual flip.
pyxxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:59 pm ..........................................sigh

.......y'all suck..............wagon zenon and tutuu.....................thx

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Noted. Did not let it rand.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine

Nothing pyxxy has done in this game exudes town. Energy wise? Meh, gimmicky, AI. That end of day was pretty lackluster, but also comprises a good chunk of his posts it feels like, trying to latch onto zenon/tutuu. It didn’t seem like pyxxy really wanted Porscha to go over, but it also felt like he didn’t want to go over, as witnessed by his admittance that he would let it rand, then self pres. I think he’s probably the role blocker
"Critical of zenon for emulating behavior exhibited in Holes Mafia where bad zenon defended a town. In this case, Porscha is not town."

.......Wrong.

.......Zenon.......defended..............scummate.......Mac.............................sir

.......for your..............reading..............pleasure.......
Zenon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:14 pm I... honestly don't think Mac is a hit here.

I think Dennis and FS are always better options.

I think that I can't personally view FS for a myriad of reasons chief amongst them not being allowed to move lol
Zenon wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:40 pm ❤️ uwu.

But seriously I don't think I've ever seen wolf Mac play like this. He was disjointed in his reads in Mafia Misplay but he was aggressive and loud and trying to get Sabi deep.

Here he feels lost confused and disjointed. He feels low WiM but not wolfy.

I want to help Mac get his WiM back because I was kind of following along with his wagon structure posts and I know how stronk he can be and I think misexeing low WiM Mac d2 is game losing.
"Tinfoiling tutuu and zenon are partners, while ignoring the Porscha wagon, and apathetically ‘ok’ dying"

.......I.......apologize..............for..............voting scum.......my bad..............won't..............happen..............again.......

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

i dont feel it in my gut that he will flip wolf but i suppose i'll vote with alison and zenon
Don't put this on me ahhhhh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lol.

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:57 am Scotty finally [VOTE: pyxxy ] aubergine
.......what.......was.......my..............scum..............agenda..............D1?.......and how.......did.......it.......go..............so wrong?.......
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

tutuu wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:13 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:35 am
tutuu wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:02 pm I think pyxxy and roxy fit the profile of mafia as they are trying to be towny but they arent mega obv town. Like, the bell curve, u know. Ppl who care a lot bout the game are towncore. Ppl who dont are the town potatoes. Most scum are balanced, average, in the middle
what make you think that *you* care more about the game than *I* do?

This is a fucked up thing to say tbh.
what i said wasnt that deep. i was just trying to solve, to explain my reads, nothing else

you use a lot of dramatic language when describing events, im hesitant to engage with people like that, i dont enjoy that. you do you, im explaining myself. naturally i can also do me

its cool to be sensitive and to want to be treated gently. but u should also treat others the same way u want to be treated. some of the things u say are abrasive as fuck. so maybe dont say abrasive things to people if you want people to be extra careful with their choice of language at you. u dont rly get to ping me and assert yourself telling me who to vote, insult my joking with my friends which is between us, dramatize my shitposting at prince j "namecalling" as if i called him a slur, the poor guy, woe him, when everyone knew nothing was that serious, call alisons reason to scumread u insane - do all that, and then be insulted that i wasn't extra fluffy / cautious of my choice of language in a post which included everyone, indirectly you too

how's that fair lol. theres nothing inherently wrong with any of the things u said - but they are abrasive / ratchety. its cool to say things like that, but then u should be prepared to be on the receiving end too
yeah if you think my language is dramatic then so be it but I never said I wanted to be "treated gently* - what does that even mean? I just thought it was strange of you to say that only certain posters care about the game and the rest are potatoes. lol wtf does that even mean?

I am abrasive as fuck. Ok if ya think so I'll take that and hold it dearly to my heart.

I was never insulted as I was shocked that you feel only certain posters care about the game.
Why would I sign up if I didn't care?
Why would I defend if I didn't care?

I can take it. I can be on the receiving end.
Where have I said I can't be on the receiving end? Where did I say I was not prepared for it?
Bring it on!

Also one last time - I *hated* that the first post that someone new to the site sees is a vote and calling them a bitch. I think it's our age difference it only takes a second to be welcoming on D 1 whether Prince J minded or not is beside the point imo.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:14 pmLol.
.......I.......learned.......from..............the best.......❤️
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 24

Post by Syn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:13 am @Syn hammer?
sounds like effort

nah

ImageImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:03 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:13 am
Zenon wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:28 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:08 pm not much time left Vote Porscha let's see what happens in a tie.
Kind of having mixed thoughts about this vote.

The good side of it is that it's kind of pointless for Roxy to vote here being that they had Pyxxy as a good alternative due to tutuu swapping to him unless we got w/w wagons d1.

Thing is by coloring Porscha red they basically already locked her reads in and with Porscha giving up that kind of meant that they had to vote her. End vote also felt fairly late-ish which kind of supports my bussing theory.
I really really hated the vote xD
Yeah you hated my vote that sent your posting buddy home. We all know you would rather have a baddie high poster than a townie low poster. Just like you said D 1. :shrug:
No I'd rather have some contributing to the game than someone posting in gimmick with limited actual content.
.......read.......me.......seymour..............the content's..............there.......

.......recycled.......argument.......from..............EOD.......D1.......

*waves at the absolute house of cards that was anything Porscha produced D1, yet fooled you with*
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:30 pm

Because you are wrong Roxy. You are trying to kill fucking townies Roxy. That's why m
you were wrong D 1 imo. Trying to actively save a baddie. You were wrong I am sorry but maybe take a reread of Day 1 would help your world view.
I do not know if you are Town or if TuTuu is town but you played against the town yesterday.
;)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Prince/Alison/falcon
.......Dunkin' Donuts.......

.......designated driving.......

.......dropped that dun thun thun.......?

Return to “Previous Heists”