I'm going to bed soon, good night.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:50 pm I'm going to bed soon, good night.
Same. Good night as well.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

god i'm not in the mood to try and carry this game without rondo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:51 pm Time for PSV to act like I'm omgus
I'd be less inclined to think it's OMGUS if you justified the vote on me instead of dropping it out of nowhere, making this comment, and saying nothing else.
I implied I thought you were full of shit yesterday with your half ass push on me and tbh you haven't been particularly towny either (imo)

rondo was also on board with that thought process and explicitly said it unlike me

so consider that a good portion of it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:44 pm My issue with Porscha is that there's nothing I can point to from her and say it's towny, and from what I know about Porscha's town game there usually would be.
my issue with porscha is that there's nothing I can point to from her and say it's wolfy, and from what I know about porscha's wolf game, there usually would be.

fix this conundrum you've created unless you'd like to admit I'm just flat straight null
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Sun's out, guns out!

RIP Lemon, sorry. RIP Rondo

In a mountaneous setting, I would have expected mafia to reverse psych the N1 obv pick and not elim Rondo, rather than to do so. Unless his reads are right on someone (Shelter, Roxy, splints) and they did feel threatened by a D2 push.

Rondo ded, I'm town, so Lemon wagon is just thunal and falcon to analyse for potential wolf vote. Falcon's was unreasoned poo. Thunal, IIRC, was sort of in line with myself, i.e. still not convinced by Lemon's omgusy rhetoric or finding too much back and forth on her main suspicion.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:43 pm There's a risk-reward aspect to Rondo's going after everyone. You stir things up early on but your bread crumbs are rotten croutons.

I remember Rondo's posts enough that going through them won't yield anything of substance.

Who is scared of the loud loose cannon? I know I am.
Err.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:56 pm I still think Roxy is mafia.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Would like more a substantiative read on why "still" Roxy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:09 pm The more the Epi/Roxy mutual suspicion goes on, the less likely I think it's t/t and I think I should give weight to their reads on each other. I think it's very unlikely w/w, but I also don't think two people who know each other well often confidently and continously suspect each other when they're both town. I'm inclined to think Roxy is wolf and Epi is town.
I agree with this. I don't know either player at all but Epi is putting in effort, pushing people, etc.
I personally prefer not to chop people who aren't here to respond. I'd like to see what Roxy says in response to pressure.
We're building a fair amount of slankers - splints, falcon, to an extent even Roxy not performing much. How would you deal with that come f7/f5, if you're not inclined to chop at this stage?

On this note, I'd go back and be wary of falcon. Or I'd need strong meta info on slanktown falcon being more likely than slankwolf. F7 or F5 Roxy would still perform somewhat, somehow, I feel, but F7/F5 Falcon, the way he's (not) playing, would make me panic on how to deal with.

===

Had a small ping on Thunal seemingly giving blind credence to Epig's Roxy push, but the follow-up look into Roxy's posts is ok. I myself feel worse about Roxy after her late phase post, in that there is a chance she might have started off on the wrong track of getting heat and not handle it well tonally.

And it's the dumbest ping, but the good night exchange, especially Epig's reply, is weird. Twice now, I think? I don't find it a necessary interaction for this online format and I don't even recollect Epig being the type to do it often. Idk, something about Epig and Thunal syncing so much early phase gives me slight tinfoilitis.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

At some point, I will need to do some ISO on Zenon and Porscha, cuz they’re active, they’ve got ideas, reads, but I get no bearing on trusting them.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm I am eating the n1 kill for sure Epi
Do not be so sure.
Literally neither of you are dying
:meany:
Pretty sure the only reason you killed rondo was to troll me for that post huh?

:p
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:55 pm I am eating the n1 kill for sure Epi
Do not be so sure.

tbf idk why you said with such sincerity that rondo wasn't dying. he definitely was
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:44 pm My issue with Porscha is that there's nothing I can point to from her and say it's towny, and from what I know about Porscha's town game there usually would be.
Porscha is towny I think. Like 85% sure.

But I've been wrong on her lately.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:43 am Sun's out, guns out!

RIP Lemon, sorry. RIP Rondo

In a mountaneous setting, I would have expected mafia to reverse psych the N1 obv pick and not elim Rondo, rather than to do so. Unless his reads are right on someone (Shelter, Roxy, splints) and they did feel threatened by a D2 push.

Rondo ded, I'm town, so Lemon wagon is just thunal and falcon to analyse for potential wolf vote. Falcon's was unreasoned poo. Thunal, IIRC, was sort of in line with myself, i.e. still not convinced by Lemon's omgusy rhetoric or finding too much back and forth on her main suspicion.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:43 pm There's a risk-reward aspect to Rondo's going after everyone. You stir things up early on but your bread crumbs are rotten croutons.

I remember Rondo's posts enough that going through them won't yield anything of substance.

Who is scared of the loud loose cannon? I know I am.
Err.
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:56 pm I still think Roxy is mafia.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Would like more a substantiative read on why "still" Roxy.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:33 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:09 pm The more the Epi/Roxy mutual suspicion goes on, the less likely I think it's t/t and I think I should give weight to their reads on each other. I think it's very unlikely w/w, but I also don't think two people who know each other well often confidently and continously suspect each other when they're both town. I'm inclined to think Roxy is wolf and Epi is town.
I agree with this. I don't know either player at all but Epi is putting in effort, pushing people, etc.
I personally prefer not to chop people who aren't here to respond. I'd like to see what Roxy says in response to pressure.
We're building a fair amount of slankers - splints, falcon, to an extent even Roxy not performing much. How would you deal with that come f7/f5, if you're not inclined to chop at this stage?

On this note, I'd go back and be wary of falcon. Or I'd need strong meta info on slanktown falcon being more likely than slankwolf. F7 or F5 Roxy would still perform somewhat, somehow, I feel, but F7/F5 Falcon, the way he's (not) playing, would make me panic on how to deal with.

===

Had a small ping on Thunal seemingly giving blind credence to Epig's Roxy push, but the follow-up look into Roxy's posts is ok. I myself feel worse about Roxy after her late phase post, in that there is a chance she might have started off on the wrong track of getting heat and not handle it well tonally.

And it's the dumbest ping, but the good night exchange, especially Epig's reply, is weird. Twice now, I think? I don't find it a necessary interaction for this online format and I don't even recollect Epig being the type to do it often. Idk, something about Epig and Thunal syncing so much early phase gives me slight tinfoilitis.
like tbh I think specifically in a mountainous situation it makes sense to just kill the towniest player alive. not like there is any PR to stop the kill. what's the point of leaving the towniest person alive for "reverse psych" lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:13 am

literally once, for a single day

that does not mean lately t.t
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:12 am
Do not be so sure.

tbf idk why you said with such sincerity that rondo wasn't dying. he definitely was
Because at the time I thought his reads sucked and yanno maf isn't gonna kill the loud player who's in their pocket but hey the reads progressed in a towny way woo-hoo

Anyways splints is still mafia.

[VOTE: Splints] aubergine

And also good to know my meta read on lemon is still good.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

liiiiiike i'm just saying. if it were me. i'd also kill rondo 9.8/10 times there
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:15 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:13 am

literally once, for a single day

that does not mean lately t.t
I mean hun it woulda been longer if they didn't ignore me and kill you anyways lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:15 am
Do not be so sure.

Because at the time I thought his reads sucked and yanno maf isn't gonna kill the loud player who's in their pocket but hey the reads progressed in a towny way woo-hoo

well I'd argue that rondo was in fact pocketed by not a single person, so of course he wasn't going to stay alive. a third of the game has posted a combined 15 posts, might as well kill the guy doing the most talking and being the towniest. no pr's to hunt either. there's literally zero reason to not kill rondo there
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sorry if you don't like me saying hun I kinda don't think when I type and I say it all the time irl xD

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

and I think every single person here is aware of it and therefore at least one of you who posted and was surprised rondo died is a hecking uwu wolf liar!!@!!!
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:17 am Sorry if you don't like me saying hun I kinda don't think when I type and I say it all the time irl xD
no its fine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:17 am

Do not be so sure.

well I'd argue that rondo was in fact pocketed by not a single person, so of course he wasn't going to stay alive. a third of the game has posted a combined 15 posts, might as well kill the guy doing the most talking and being the towniest. no pr's to hunt either. there's literally zero reason to not kill rondo there
I'd argue again that his solve at that point was not good so why would I think he'd die when I KNOW he was hard pushing a towny (me)

It evolved and that's good but if it stayed where it was he's alive right now.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:18 am and I think every single person here is aware of it and therefore at least one of you who posted and was surprised rondo died is a hecking uwu wolf liar!!@!!!
I believe every word I'm saying

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:18 am

I'd argue again that his solve at that point was not good so why would I think he'd die when I KNOW he was hard pushing a towny (me)

he never hard pushed you and even when he did vote you at eod it wasn't when you made that comment about his reads

no way he stays alive cuz he sr's a single town either lmao

his poe is more than 2 ppl. he's going to be wrong on some of them no matter what. it's impossible for you to know whether the rest of his reads were wrong and it's why I didn't like your wording when you called his list "wrong"

((side tangent, I was caught day 1 as maf once cuz I used the word "wrong" when describing that maybe someone was misreading another player, and yet this has never once been applied to any other day 1 person who used the word "wrong" and it pisses me off that I got caught over something nai and this rage has festered in my heart))
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:19 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:18 am and I think every single person here is aware of it and therefore at least one of you who posted and was surprised rondo died is a hecking uwu wolf liar!!@!!!
so then vote the other person who is pretending
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:25 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:18 am

he never hard pushed you and even when he did vote you at eod it wasn't when you made that comment about his reads

no way he stays alive cuz he sr's a single town either lmao

his poe is more than 2 ppl. he's going to be wrong on some of them no matter what. it's impossible for you to know whether the rest of his reads were wrong and it's why I didn't like your wording when you called his list "wrong"

((side tangent, I was caught day 1 as maf once cuz I used the word "wrong" when describing that maybe someone was misreading another player, and yet this has never once been applied to any other day 1 person who used the word "wrong" and it pisses me off that I got caught over something nai and this rage has festered in my heart))
Porscha my point was that I town read like 90% of his poe at that point and what are you talking about he never pushed me he spent half the day voting me and calling me outed for not good reasons lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:26 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:19 am
so then vote the other person who is pretending
Naw

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dislike how unproductive this conversation has been
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

if you believe i'm town and can't argue with me that there was great unsurprising reason that rondo got nk'd then vote for me. stand up for me if you believe i'm town
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Reverse psych in this specific context of Rondo stating so open that he’ll bite the N1 bullet and his reads having been enough of a scramble.

Yeah, I get the remove loud speaker mindset, but idk why, I still wouldn’t have expected it 100%.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town

ricochet said a lot of pretty good words but some of the conclusions were suboptimal
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:43 am Reverse psych in this specific context of Rondo stating so open that he’ll bite the N1 bullet and his reads having been enough of a scramble.

Yeah, I get the remove loud speaker mindset, but idk why, I still wouldn’t have expected it 100%.
nobody else was worth killing. rondo put himself on the lemon wagon too so just another reason he can get killed with ease

wolves probably weren't on lemon wagon imo
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

They were suboptimal by clear virtue of having mislynched a townie.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:45 am
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:43 am Reverse psych in this specific context of Rondo stating so open that he’ll bite the N1 bullet and his reads having been enough of a scramble.

nobody else was worth killing. rondo put himself on the lemon wagon too so just another reason he can get killed with ease

wolves probably weren't on lemon wagon imo
That leaves a pool of five, who do you think are the wolves?

And what do you think of falcon D1?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

players off wagon by eod:

roxy on epi
zenon on fs
psv on porscha
lemonfairy on rico
epi on roxy
and because I live in a glass house, I was on zenon

falcon rico thunal and rondo on lemon

falcon was early and never come back vote
rondo was give up no other wagon exists vote at eod
@Ricochet and @Thunal33 can you please reiterate why you were on lemon after she gave plenty of good feedback post-catch up? ftr whoever said they were worried that lemon focused on rondo too much felt fake AF so fess up at your own risk
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:40 am if you believe i'm town and can't argue with me that there was great unsurprising reason that rondo got nk'd then vote for me. stand up for me if you believe i'm town
I do believe you're town I've said as much

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town

ricochet said a lot of pretty good words but some of the conclusions were suboptimal
But like... your not polarized

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Fuck it

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine

I don't town read them I just think there's wolfier slots but meh

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:46 am They were suboptimal by clear virtue of having mislynched a townie.
conclusion that rondo dying was surprising thru virtue of reverse psych isn't possible because somehow every person who has posted today appears surprised he died. therefore the actual reverse psychology would have been to kill him. one of you who is saying it was surprising is hecking uwu liar!!! I refuse all of you are going full logical bonobo to believe it genuinely b/c there has been no good reason suggested to not kill rondo besides maybe wrong reads / pocketed, however he clearly was not pocketed by a single person and his reads are so volatile *it doesn't matter what they were*

Besides you immediately gave EPI's post saying they were afraid of rondo being a "loud loose cannon" as an example so clearly rondo was a threat, regardless of their alignment, and we can all simultaneously stop lying / being silly about it being an actual surprise

nobody has offered a townier individual than rondo and there is no PR to prevent him from dying. and he made it worse for himself by also being on the lemon wagon. there is no reason to be surprised ergo I do not believe half the game who checked in *actually* believes it was surprising rondo died

we do have slankers I agree, but no reason to focus falcon past his lemon vote which was planted 7 years before she was big wagon and he never came back. no other slanker had a "good" vote either imo

slight tinfoilitis probs towniest thing about the post so i'm ok with you for now besides the rondo thing
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Lemon too much on Rondo and without coming off to make a strong case was me, I “fess up”.

Had a heat vote on falcon nobody joined, went back to lemon as the choice I wanted to flip.

You listed all the votes not on lemon, but what are your reads on those players, if you think wolves stayed off lemon?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:09 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:44 am psv's push on me is just a pocket attempt on thunal who keeps randomly and loudly proclaiming that i'm polarized but supposedly unable to see how i'm towny at all so thunal is probably town

Thunal specifically specc'd our mafia league games and when I wolfed I sucked and when I towned I didnt. I was polarized in mafia league and I've had 1 1/2 decent wolf games in over a year of playing fm. i'm more polarized than not

psv just say porscha isn't saying anything against the grain, which I proved untrue twice now, once one I was the only main person pushing you yesterday, and now today (ofc they haven't seen my posts today but if there isn't a change in thought about my alignment from them, it's fake imo)

so now that i've splashed they will have to find another target to care about. we will see how that goes
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

GTH I don’t think wolf Epig would openly state being afraid of Rondo enough to remove, probably would keep it to himself. Struck me as juicy bit of WIFOM generating post at first read, though.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine to start, until I get better reads. Besides, slankers is too much imo, even for f9, wouldn’t mind flipping them already.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:09 am

if i'm not polarized and you were just fooled by me wolfing then why aren't you more paranoid of me
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:13 am Lemon too much on Rondo and without coming off to make a strong case was me, I “fess up”.

Had a heat vote on falcon nobody joined, went back to lemon as the choice I wanted to flip.

You listed all the votes not on lemon, but what are your reads on those players, if you think wolves stayed off lemon?
it is possible there was 1 vote on lemon, no reason for there to be 2 imo

but remember how someone at eod said something about how the wagons werent gonna move

besides afk'ers I think wolves were bing chilling

like if for example town falcon just plops vote, never comes back. cool 1 vote down on a town lemonfairy
town rico then says he just can't quite get passed his ptsd about a wolf waffling on a read like lemon did. second vote down
town flailing. afker's are causing havoc by not existing. town doesn't know what to do with itself. even rondo gives up and throws his vote on lemon. afker's didn't show for what, like, at least 18 hours before eod? if i'm a slanking wolf adn watch it, i'm probs not showing up either. if i'm an active wolf, I keep my ass on the off wagon i've decided is my hill to die on
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but since lemon wagon wasn't really sold until late in eod, I just doubt wolves felt much pressure or were particularly active
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but since wagons sucked, hard to point specific fingers
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anyway that all being said i'm probably only voting psv today and suggest we get a wagon going to see some reactions @Ricochet pls move even if you dont plan on ending on psv
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:45 am anyway that all being said i'm probably only voting psv today and suggest we get a wagon going to see some reactions @Ricochet pls move even if you dont plan on ending on psv
or hell a roxy wagon is okay with me too, just on a wagon pretty pls very towny uwu request pllssss
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

a. there are already two sort of wagons going. hammer is at 5, no?

b. what’s your issue with me voting falcon at just 7 hours into the phase?

falcon top slank. Roxy still within slank range. wouldn’t pardon either. sheltervet probably deserves a proper read
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I’d like a more productive / substantiated phase wrt wagon pushing. Even from Epig, among voters already on Roxy. If I make it three and, say, you make it four, a fifth might just be trigger happy.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

well I wouldn't make it 4 and I wouldn't hammer so i've now cornered myself into not hammering otherwise i'm outed

Return to “Previous Hustles”