Endgame pressure (dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 3
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by fingersplints »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:30 pm Zenon and Splints, do you have any reads to infer on each other in this game, based off the meta claims you're bringing/facing? I don't see the point of the back and forth otherwise, not to mention the personal remarks / different game bad feels.
I apologise to everyone in the game and the host. I strive to be better than this, and I let emotions get in my way.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I will not remark on this for the rest of the game
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:50 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 am I truly adore hammers
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

[VOTE: Rico] aubergine

Wolf on my wagon is this.
:ponder:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:04 pm Not intent to do reads tonight. Road trip, tired, etc.
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm I'd also be okay with Ricochet going over at this point. I think he could likely be a hit.
Shot in the dark, then, or any reasons?
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:50 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:41 am I truly adore hammers
[VOTE: Zenon] aubergine

Perish before f3 pls
Here.

Kk.

[VOTE: Rico] aubergine

Wolf on my wagon is this.
So I voted for "shitty reasons" -- in fact for you voting Roxy, unreasoned, right after her snap post -- therefore you'll also do the same?
:omg: :ponder:

This thing betwixt Rico and Zen is really giving me pause. I feel like wth? I am really unsure on both so....yah this is where I am - LOST.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:28 pm
fingersplints wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:47 am I want to give Roxy room to breathe and see how she solves without as much pressure. From her reaction I think she'll probably show her alignment better if she doesn't have the pressure on her.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Again, why give one player room to breathe but not another? Do you all really think eliminating every low poster solves the game?
It's not that Roxy is a low poster, it's that she was clearly frustrated about being suspected and didn't want to defend herself and I've found players like that are more readable when they're left alone for a bit.
I do appreciate these thoughts about me <3

sorry you are in my poe
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:27 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm Me psv falcon Roxy
This is not a game winning POE at all imo
I agree except I would leave Zenon. I would add Epi still but I do not want to be all "No U" this game. Then I do not have anything definitive to go from just a feel, vibe, tone thing that gives me baddie reads from Thunal.
You don't want to be all "no u" so you're leaving Epi out? If Epi is in your PoE, he's in your PoE and that shouldn't change based on how you want to act this game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:29 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:26 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:22 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:09 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:01 pm

I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
*shrugs* not even remotely true
What part don’t you think is true? You were a horrible teammate
You aggressively went after Dennis for no reason despite us telling you to let up. It was unnecessary and fucking awful
Lol okay that is really cool. I truly enjoy being called a horrible teammate for carrying a game of mafia.

Hour can I be a horrible teammate when Dennis survived to FX with me and we won in FX. I know what I was doing and it got Dennis deep.

I am very good at wolfing.
You would think you carried that game.
I know I carried that game.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:30 pm Zenon and Splints, do you have any reads to infer on each other in this game, based off the meta claims you're bringing/facing? I don't see the point of the back and forth otherwise, not to mention the personal remarks / different game bad feels.
I'm town. I think this push is bad. Weather it's bad and mafia or not I have no fucking clue.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:41 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

So I'm not going to do that.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
I don't see a Splints/Roxy team since I don't think Splints expects to convince anyone that Roxy is town with her reasoning.
If splints doesn't expect to do that, then why does she bother?
basically the same reason I did when I said "it's a no for splints bc she probs fell asleep in her daughter's bed".

Meaning she isn't going to be voting me.
Not really to convince anyone just making a point as why she will not be voting me - at least today. :p
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

I also will not stop defending myself

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:59 pm falcon is a good lynch in a vacuum, but I don't think he's mafia.
Then he is not a good elim. Why make this statement? It is contradictory. If you do not think he is mafia then why even consider an elim?

It is posts like this that I am finding "flippant".
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:27 am
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 6:08 pm
I hit top wagon buddy
Was hoping to retrace it via votes written in the thread, but either some didn't write it or this ain't so.

Up until I voted you I'm getting

PSV 1 (Porscha)
Roxy 3 (Epignosis, Thunal, Zenon)
Splints 1 (Zenon)
Falcon 1 (Rico)
Zenon 1 (Rico)

And then Splints did a lap of votes and stayed on you, ergo 2 votes.

Thunal moved shortly from Roxy to make it 2 - 2 - 2 between you, Roxy and falcon.
you had votes on two people?
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I don't like having personal fights in games but they do sometimes give a lot of info. My instinct is that Zenon/Splints is t/t since I feel like mafia would give more controlled or planned responses. This feels off the cuff and genuine.
ImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Can you flesh out your read on Neon plz? I'm not seeing much in your ISO as to why you sus them
I think they are misconstruing things said in a past mafia chat to make me look worse when it was advantageous. (The whole I’m scared to post because of friends when I wasn’t around)
I think because I was just on a team with them, I can see some of the similarities from this game and that one.
You aggressively went after Dennis for no reason despite us telling you to let up. It was unnecessary and fucking awful
Lol okay that is really cool. I truly enjoy being called a horrible teammate for carrying a game of mafia.

Hour can I be a horrible teammate when Dennis survived to FX with me and we won in FX. I know what I was doing and it got Dennis deep.

I will not continue this fight.

Have some respect for Jay and the rest of the people playing and do the same. We can continue this fight later if you wish.
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:36 am I went through my town pings on everyone to find who I could be misclearing:

Epi - had towny tone, wanted to work with me, continued confident push on Roxy
Porscha - challenged my read on her, solved more than her scumgame
PSV - several mindmelds, wanting to bounce thoughts off me
Ricochet - a couple mindmelds, making small observations
Roxy - frustration then dipping after which could be showing she really didn’t want to defend herself
Splints - came in with a contrary stance, made mention read
Zenon - early Rondo thing, focuses on avoiding past mistakes, being happy someone else sees Ricochet scumread
Falcon - came in with original take on Splints

I think I gave Epi too much of a pass for sounding towny and working with me. His content today has been uninspiring, specifically his Roxy read amounting to that Roxy is still mafia and not reconsidering or finding new reasons. I also see Falcon's point on Splints - she spends a lot more posts defending the low posters than working out who could be mafia outside them. I still am suspicious of Ricochet because it still feels like he's leaning into wanting to kill slankers. He falls short of voting or actually pressuring the non-Falcon people in his PoE.
Low posters do tend to stick up for each other and learn to read each other as best they can. So I can see why splints makes much mention of them. I often do too. As does falcon and a few others. But as for splints this is only D 2 and for her free time is a precious commodity. She has 2 kids one is special needs the other is under 2 so yes her hands are quite full of rl I just love that she still plays and is an active member of this community from inception and unlike me with zero breaks from it. Yes here I am standing up for this low poster but she is trying and trying a lot for her. If she was a baddie I feel she would have even less posts here and more in a baddie chat. RN I am pretty certain she is town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

[VOTE: fingers] aubergine
I am concerned with some of the people pushing it. I dislike it every game I play. Not everyone who is pushing it will be bad though, so it’s figuring out who is pushing it because they always do, or if they are pushing it for an easy elim.
yes queen! :cloud9:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:38 am Hmmmm...I'm seeing fingers defend LHF/slankers a lot, but she doesn't seem to be concerned over the players pushing these slots...almost as tho she's aware that town is pushing town.

@Zenon What say you?
This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
this is a really great point.
;)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:55 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:36 am I went through my town pings on everyone to find who I could be misclearing:

Epi - had towny tone, wanted to work with me, continued confident push on Roxy
Porscha - challenged my read on her, solved more than her scumgame
PSV - several mindmelds, wanting to bounce thoughts off me
Ricochet - a couple mindmelds, making small observations
Roxy - frustration then dipping after which could be showing she really didn’t want to defend herself
Splints - came in with a contrary stance, made mention read
Zenon - early Rondo thing, focuses on avoiding past mistakes, being happy someone else sees Ricochet scumread
Falcon - came in with original take on Splints

I think I gave Epi too much of a pass for sounding towny and working with me. His content today has been uninspiring, specifically his Roxy read amounting to that Roxy is still mafia and not reconsidering or finding new reasons. I also see Falcon's point on Splints - she spends a lot more posts defending the low posters than working out who could be mafia outside them. I still am suspicious of Ricochet because it still feels like he's leaning into wanting to kill slankers. He falls short of voting or actually pressuring the non-Falcon people in his PoE.
Low posters do tend to stick up for each other and learn to read each other as best they can. So I can see why splints makes much mention of them. I often do too. As does falcon and a few others. But as for splints this is only D 2 and for her free time is a precious commodity. She has 2 kids one is special needs the other is under 2 so yes her hands are quite full of rl I just love that she still plays and is an active member of this community from inception and unlike me with zero breaks from it. Yes here I am standing up for this low poster but she is trying and trying a lot for her. If she was a baddie I feel she would have even less posts here and more in a baddie chat. RN I am pretty certain she is town.
I'm inclined to believe this is true no matter your alignment. I did a check of one of her town games and she tried less than she has been today, and she feels very invested in this game.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm

@Zenon What say you?
This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
Well mainly what I think of that is that I said it's town

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.
You are *not* lhf in this game or any other that I have played with you. Is this an AtE?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:23 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:13 am
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am Ya know every game I'm in I have to defend and frankly I'm tired of it.

Players acting like they know me or my style. Saying I'm slank which sounds awful like moist.

Rico when was the last time we played together? Literally years si stop acting like you *know* my game.

Epi is still mad bc last time he was bad I came him out on it not that anyone listened to me.

So for now I'm just not feeling like I want to defend yet again.

It's Sunday my only day off of work I would much rather spend that time having a happy day with Ariya than be here defending to people who don't really care to hear it. And I'm tired of doing it. This will be the third time in all 3 games I'm playing on this site.

If you think that this is me being baddie bc I won't defend you will be disappointed when you elim me to find I am town. A town who just doesn't care today.

Good luck town.

I would look at meh what's it meter no one listens anyway
Does Roxy make this post as Maf, likely planning to play Maf again in the future? I'm not so sure, sounds like exasperated town IMO
yeah sorry about my mini meltdown but frankly it is getting old. Maybe I shouldn't change up so much that I must use an appeal to emotion for people to finally take a second look at me.
Your playing mafia. Your gonna get pushed in most games. The reaction was overblown and frankly wolfy but nobody will listen to that so I move on ig.
and to me this reaction to my post saying I was sorry is overblown.
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I love you Roxy <3
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm Anyone with the take that I want by all means to elim inactives toDay is misconstruing any notion that I am resolute on such a (final) vote for toDay and leaves out or hasn't noted that I said that D2 gamestate had three inactives out of nine players, which I thought was quite a lot to leave unchecked / unflipped / un-elim'd going into further phases.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:51 pm I don't like having personal fights in games but they do sometimes give a lot of info. My instinct is that Zenon/Splints is t/t since I feel like mafia would give more controlled or planned responses. This feels off the cuff and genuine.
Agreed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm

Have some respect for Jay and the rest of the people playing and do the same. We can continue this fight later if you wish.
Defending myself from baseless attacks on myself is not disrespect to anyone in this game.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:02 pm

@Zenon What say you?

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.
You are *not* lhf in this game or any other that I have played with you. Is this an AtE?
No it's a fact I've had no thread presence I've barely been active I've barely pushed. I am lhf in this game. And wolfs ARE capitalizing on it. The question is whom.

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:27 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:49 pm
Zenon wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:47 pm Me psv falcon Roxy
This is not a game winning POE at all imo
I agree except I would leave Zenon. I would add Epi still but I do not want to be all "No U" this game. Then I do not have anything definitive to go from just a feel, vibe, tone thing that gives me baddie reads from Thunal.
You don't want to be all "no u" so you're leaving Epi out? If Epi is in your PoE, he's in your PoE and that shouldn't change based on how you want to act this game.
oh he is still there otherwise I wouldn't have even mentioned him, my wording is just clunky and wonky as usual.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:04 pm
Roxy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:24 am Ya know every game I'm in I have to defend and frankly I'm tired of it.

Players acting like they know me or my style. Saying I'm slank which sounds awful like moist.

Rico when was the last time we played together? Literally years si stop acting like you *know* my game.

Epi is still mad bc last time he was bad I came him out on it not that anyone listened to me.

It's Sunday my only day off of work I would much rather spend that time having a happy day with Ariya than be here defending to people who don't really care to hear it. And I'm tired of doing it. This will be the third time in all 3 games I'm playing on this site.

If you think that this is me being baddie bc I won't defend you will be disappointed when you elim me to find I am town. A town who just doesn't care today.

Good luck town.

Does Roxy make this post as Maf, likely planning to play Maf again in the future? I'm not so sure, sounds like exasperated town IMO
yeah sorry about my mini meltdown but frankly it is getting old. Maybe I shouldn't change up so much that I must use an appeal to emotion for people to finally take a second look at me.
Your playing mafia. Your gonna get pushed in most games. The reaction was overblown and frankly wolfy but nobody will listen to that so I move on ig.
Than kill me. Kinda tired of how I'm being treated this game anyways frankly

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:51 pm I don't like having personal fights in games but they do sometimes give a lot of info. My instinct is that Zenon/Splints is t/t since I feel like mafia would give more controlled or planned responses. This feels off the cuff and genuine.

I am agreeing somewhat but reserve the right to revisit my suspicion of Zenon.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:08 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm Anyone with the take that I want by all means to elim inactives toDay is misconstruing any notion that I am resolute on such a (final) vote for toDay and leaves out or hasn't noted that I said that D2 gamestate had three inactives out of nine players, which I thought was quite a lot to leave unchecked / unflipped / un-elim'd going into further phases.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
I frankly think the concept that lhf can read lhf better is just ridiculous as an assertion to make feels weird. That's not this post I'm just replying here cause I didn't when I read it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:12 pm

@Zenon What say you?

No it's a fact I've had no thread presence I've barely been active I've barely pushed. I am lhf in this game. And wolfs ARE capitalizing on it. The question is whom.
Honestly I wanna die for thread state. Kill me see my flip find the wolf(s)who used me this game

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:05 pm I love you Roxy <3
I fucking love you too <3
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm

Defending myself from baseless attacks on myself is not disrespect to anyone in this game.
Having a fight mid game about another game is a disrespect to everyone playing and the host, and if you can’t see that then I’m sorry for you. Again, I’m not going to keep engaging on this subject for the betterment of the thread. This is literally my last post on the subject.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Zenon i can still respect you as a person and player. Yea? Let’s
Move on? Gth reads who is the team. Let’s be constructive now
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:14 pm
I frankly think the concept that lhf can read lhf better is just ridiculous as an assertion to make feels weird. That's not this post I'm just replying here cause I didn't when I read it
what post are you talking about?
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@Zenon What say you?

I disagree you are the top poster left alive. Saying you have no thread presence is bit ott. You have pushed but you also give up too easily. Not the norm that I am used to seeing in games. You are -not- lhf now or ever.

so is capitalizing on it?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 pm

Good luck town.

I do not want to kill you. Elim you, maybe. Your AtE after saying it was wolfy as it was coming from me is a bit head scratching if I am being fully honest.

I am sorry if I have treated you poorly, I apologize for anything on my behalf.
But again this is mafia and someone once said - you will be questioned, you will be prodded, you will be poked - this is mafia and that is how we have to solve.
Sometimes it does not feel very good or nice, hence my much needed break yesterday.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I do not think it is ridiculous. :stare:
It is just my game. Sorry if you do not like how I play or do reads :shrug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 pm
it was probs one of mine I said the exact thing she is posting about. :noble:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

got to check my other game
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm
LHF can’t read every LHF better
But we need to take each in a case by case scenario

Can you (LHF) read me (LHF) better? Yes, most likely. You’ve had what almost 20 years of experience reading me in games.
We can’t generalise
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:16 pm

Having a fight mid game about another game is a disrespect to everyone playing and the host, and if you can’t see that then I’m sorry for you. Again, I’m not going to keep engaging on this subject for the betterment of the thread. This is literally my last post on the subject.
It's not. It's really not especially when that game is the basis of something that I am saying in this game but I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing that it never needed to be and I will neither apologize nor stop protecting myself from harmful attacks on myself.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 pm @Zenon i can still respect you as a person and player. Yea? Let’s
Move on? Gth reads who is the team. Let’s be constructive now
Dunno someone pushing me and someone not

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:18 pm
I think Roxy said it but I'm too busy to go find it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:30 pm

@Zenon What say you?

I disagree you are the top poster left alive. Saying you have no thread presence is bit ott. You have pushed but you also give up too easily. Not the norm that I am used to seeing in games. You are -not- lhf now or ever.

so is capitalizing on it?
Half my posts have been in like the last hour lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:35 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:13 pm

Good luck town.

I do not want to kill you. Elim you, maybe. Your AtE after saying it was wolfy as it was coming from me is a bit head scratching if I am being fully honest.

I am sorry if I have treated you poorly, I apologize for anything on my behalf.
But again this is mafia and someone once said - you will be questioned, you will be prodded, you will be poked - this is mafia and that is how we have to solve.
Sometimes it does not feel very good or nice, hence my much needed break yesterday.
It's not the accusations against me in the context of the game that are bothering me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm
I don't. I just think it's a falsity to think anyone can read any type of player any better than anyone else

ImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm

It's not. It's really not especially when that game is the basis of something that I am saying in this game but I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing that it never needed to be and I will neither apologize nor stop protecting myself from harmful attacks on myself.
That game is the basis of nothing. If you can’t move on that’s your pride getting in the way. You can tell me all about how I failed you as a teammate later. I promise I will sit and listen to all you have to say. It isn’t relevant in this game.
Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm

That game is the basis of nothing. If you can’t move on that’s your pride getting in the way. You can tell me all about how I failed you as a teammate later. I promise I will sit and listen to all you have to say. It isn’t relevant in this game.
I don't think you failed me. I do think that game matters in how I'm reading you and how I've presented that. I do think it matters to this game on a meta level. I do believe I should be allowed to talk about it as that's my basis

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”