Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Dubz »

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:26 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:22 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:15 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:13 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:42 am I still don’t think Quin is the droid you’re looking for, @pyxxy and @Dubz

I don’t think he’s bad
Is it just the timing of him voting for you d1 or is there more?
I just believe he is authentic.
Yeah I don't feel the same. Almost every time he posts there's alarm bells in my head.
Quin’s a tough cookie to crack. He looks rather suspicious, which I actually associate more with town Quin from my play memory with him, if that makes sense

No, I don’t have receipts.
I don't want to be an ass and be like "Well screw your meta read, this is how I feel" but I also like...can't just take one person's word for it lol

Anyone else feeling that strongly towny about Quin?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 135
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:26 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:51 pm @Kate is your case on genny that she is quite and was buddying with the art comments?
Well I wouldn't exactly call it a case, it's more like a future feel on the ways I've seen her play before. I get the sense that she hides a bit as a baddie. Reread her face whole posts. See if you catch a vibe.

Last game I played over at sdn I thought you were bad, I even voted you twice and kept moving off bc I was out of my comfort zone and wouldn't trust my gut. I'm not going to do that again here. I have another post to show you. One sec.
I'm not going to tell you not to follow your gut, but I will say genny is commonly miselimmed because lowposting is just... Genny. Town genny gets voted often because her activity is low and content can be hard to decipher (no shade, just a statement). So unless she is well paired with other scum or says outright scummy things, it's more of a coin flip imo and I don't have good luck with rng.
Like, there is nothing here to distinguish genny's aff one way or the other. She's just gennying around.
Idk. @Dubz you've played with genny a lot, too. Agree? Disagree?
I wouldn't personally defend a friend to this extent while simultaneously saying she's gennying around all the while genny is saying nothing in thread.

Added bonus, the majority of your posts are fluff.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@potentialsheltervet why vote pyxxy?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:15 am Scotty has convinced me to not townread Scotty.
Why pls
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Why do people keep bring the topic back to scotty everything a discussion gets going? That shit is not going to stick.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@falcon45ca where are you
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:32 am Kate
Falcon
Thunal
Scotty
Dennis
Roxy
Lemonfairy
Zenon
Quin
Pyxxy
PSV
DUBZ
Seanzie
Genny
Why is Dubz so low
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:48 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:51 pm @Kate is your case on genny that she is quite and was buddying with the art comments?
Well I wouldn't exactly call it a case, it's more like a future feel on the ways I've seen her play before. I get the sense that she hides a bit as a baddie. Reread her face whole posts. See if you catch a vibe.

Last game I played over at sdn I thought you were bad, I even voted you twice and kept moving off bc I was out of my comfort zone and wouldn't trust my gut. I'm not going to do that again here. I have another post to show you. One sec.
I'm not going to tell you not to follow your gut, but I will say genny is commonly miselimmed because lowposting is just... Genny. Town genny gets voted often because her activity is low and content can be hard to decipher (no shade, just a statement). So unless she is well paired with other scum or says outright scummy things, it's more of a coin flip imo and I don't have good luck with rng.
Like, there is nothing here to distinguish genny's aff one way or the other. She's just gennying around.
I wouldn't personally defend a friend to this extent while simultaneously saying she's gennying around all the while genny is saying nothing in thread.

My posts are fluff?? Okay. Alexa, play This Is Me Trying by Taylor Swift.
Anyway I didn't swear undying fealty to genny, and it isn't because she's a friend. It's because she is a common misyeet on SDN precisely because of her inconsistent activity and it's a trap people fall into often that pays off less than it doesn't.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:49 am @potentialsheltervet why vote pyxxy?
Because I think he's scummy. I thought his reason to vote creature was lackluster and his defense of it when he came back was not so hot either.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am

Anyway I didn't swear undying fealty to genny, and it isn't because she's a friend. It's because she is a common misyeet on SDN precisely because of her inconsistent activity and it's a trap people fall into often that pays off less than it doesn't.
But its not unfathomable is it?
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.
Lol the SDN conglomerate. I am indeed my own person.

What's your take on Quin and on Scotty's defense there?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:55 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am

But its not unfathomable is it?
No, it's not unfathomable. I've never said no one should ever vote genny. But it is fact that she is often misvoted in games exactly like this for being absent instead of outright scummy.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I do not think scotty is bad. I understand why he doesn't think Quin is bad, I'm not positive I agree, but it doesn't make me think he's working against town
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:56 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.

RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier than our patients is us.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:32 am Kate
Falcon
Thunal
Scotty
Dennis
Roxy
Lemonfairy
Zenon
Quin
Pyxxy
PSV
DUBZ
Seanzie
Genny
I am clearly town. I should be much higher.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Art UPickish D1

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz ISO:
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:40 pm I enjoy the vibes here but I've got shit for reads from them
This actually reads as slight town.
Dubz wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:18 am
You didn't ask me but since I've played with genny for a long long time...

Activity level is NAI for her. She's always fun but her content when she's present is more balanced between jokes and solving when she's village, whereas scum!genny tends to have a lower signal:noise ratio.

I don't think she's posted enough yet to get a read here
Noting this to see how it evolves.
Dubz wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:21 am [VOTE: quin ] aubergine

Just vibez
Not a huge fan of this vote and the “just vibez” reasoning. It kind of felt like she had a need to give reasoning.
Dubz wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:22 pm
Was wondering about this too. The pop in to say it was quiet and then disappearance again feels like crossover Creature. Which...granted is the only Creature I'm familiar with lol

I will look back at Kate's d1 from the game falcon posted if I get the chance but I'm about to see Across the Spider-Verse!!!

[VOTE: Creature ] aubergine
Votes Creature for being quiet.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am Okay fine I will do my own vote tracking homework. There's an emoji I would use here if y'all weren't lacking in emoji selection.

I did read that D1 that falcon posted for v!Kate. I'm not seeing the disparity he's seeing...tone feels similar to me.

Still raising an eyebrow on Quin, I'm not convinced by Scotty's assertion that he'd never start the wagon there as a wolf, but I really need to see vote progression to decide so I'll work on that. I am thoroughly confused by the Sean sus. Scotty's vote hopping leans more town imo.

I would love to get reads on my SDN peeps but genny is too absent and I am horrible, terrible, no good, very bad at reading PSV :) the latter feels okay so far though

Overall feeling kinda lost which is typical for me when I don't know people

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
falcon - meh to not great
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
PSV - tentatively alright
Scotty - decent
Sean - sailboats are fine
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

I am not comfy enough to call strong village on anyone which is hampering my usual solving methods
Doesn’t have many takes on anyone. She seems to have some pressure on herself to get more reads which could go either way.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:48 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:10 am I don’t like lemonfairy’s voting at end of day.

Should I?

Because I don’t.
Just finished vote tracking spreadsheet and I don't like it either tbh

@Lemonfairy can you talk about your D1 votes pls?
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:56 am [VOTE: lemon ] aubergine
Still looking over Quin and Thunal...I think both have scum equity but not sure I see them as partnered so there's that
A bit of a sheep vote on Scotty which imo isn’t good. Dubz’ reasoning on Lemon is very shallow and realistically Lemon’s vote hopping isn’t necessarily scummy. Not to mention she’s sheeping Scotty of all people who vote hopped a lot at EoD yet doesn’t get the same scrutiny.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:27 pm Yeah I agree. I've played with genny for...some number of years. More than 5 probably. I'm pretty decent at reading her when she's around, but activity level is entirely NAI for her. She's just gets really busy/life gets hectic sometimes, it has happened regardless of her aff and she doesn't slank just because she's wolfing.
I think this looks decent and consistent with her earlier post on genny.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:11 pm Actually yes, let's let this ruminate

[VOTE: quin ] aubergine
There’s no real explicit change on Lemon from Dubz. She switches after Lemon’s return but didn’t engage with Lemon at all or openly change her read.
Tldr: She's in my PoE and I had a few pings from her. She's hard to read because her thought process isn't very open. I think her vote on Lemonfairy and vote off Lemonfairy were both somewhat wolfy.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:58 am

RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier furrier than our patients is us.
FTFY hehe
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Anyway, I'd like to chop pyxxy, Seanzie, and I suppose Thunal, in roughly that order.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm

RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier furrier than our patients is us.
FTFY hehe
I promise I've shaved in the last... Month...
I'm at Lab fur at worst :goofp:
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm Anyway, I'd like to chop pyxxy, Seanzie, and I suppose Thunal, in roughly that order.
This again. You're tacking me on to the end of your PoE without any reasoning for doing so and your only real reasoning had me as a tentative townlean. Commit to a scumread on me or don't scumread me at all.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm Dubz ISO:
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:40 pm I enjoy the vibes here but I've got shit for reads from them

Activity level is NAI for her. She's always fun but her content when she's present is more balanced between jokes and solving when she's village, whereas scum!genny tends to have a lower signal:noise ratio.

Just vibez
Not a huge fan of this vote and the “just vibez” reasoning. It kind of felt like she had a need to give reasoning.
Was wondering about this too. The pop in to say it was quiet and then disappearance again feels like crossover Creature. Which...granted is the only Creature I'm familiar with lol

I will look back at Kate's d1 from the game falcon posted if I get the chance but I'm about to see Across the Spider-Verse!!!

Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am Okay fine I will do my own vote tracking homework. There's an emoji I would use here if y'all weren't lacking in emoji selection.

I did read that D1 that falcon posted for v!Kate. I'm not seeing the disparity he's seeing...tone feels similar to me.

Still raising an eyebrow on Quin, I'm not convinced by Scotty's assertion that he'd never start the wagon there as a wolf, but I really need to see vote progression to decide so I'll work on that. I am thoroughly confused by the Sean sus. Scotty's vote hopping leans more town imo.

I would love to get reads on my SDN peeps but genny is too absent and I am horrible, terrible, no good, very bad at reading PSV :) the latter feels okay so far though

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
Scotty - decent
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

I am not comfy enough to call strong village on anyone which is hampering my usual solving methods
Doesn’t have many takes on anyone. She seems to have some pressure on herself to get more reads which could go either way.
Scotty wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:10 am I don’t like lemonfairy’s voting at end of day.

Should I?

Because I don’t.

Still looking over Quin and Thunal...I think both have scum equity but not sure I see them as partnered so there's that
A bit of a sheep vote on Scotty which imo isn’t good. Dubz’ reasoning on Lemon is very shallow and realistically Lemon’s vote hopping isn’t necessarily scummy. Not to mention she’s sheeping Scotty of all people who vote hopped a lot at EoD yet doesn’t get the same scrutiny.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:27 pm Yeah I agree. I've played with genny for...some number of years. More than 5 probably. I'm pretty decent at reading her when she's around, but activity level is entirely NAI for her. She's just gets really busy/life gets hectic sometimes, it has happened regardless of her aff and she doesn't slank just because she's wolfing.

There’s no real explicit change on Lemon from Dubz. She switches after Lemon’s return but didn’t engage with Lemon at all or openly change her read.
Tldr: She's in my PoE and I had a few pings from her. She's hard to read because her thought process isn't very open. I think her vote on Lemonfairy and vote off Lemonfairy were both somewhat wolfy.
Er, flat out wrong that I didn't engage with lemon at all, I talked to her several times and was questioning her about her Scotty read and her own vote movements. Those conversations are what made me feel better about her.

I also did talk about why Scotty's vote movements were different in my eyes and less suspect than lemon's, that was part of that whole conversation.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:50 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:15 am Scotty has convinced me to not townread Scotty.
Why pls
Because I thought about it more and I decided that the thing I saw is actually possibly more likely to come from a wolf than town, and also the way Scotty approached it, without questioning me about ny self-stated bad townread until I questioned him about why it was, along with how he was like like "that is NAI" without digging into me about it even though he has supposedly been waffly on me, suggests that he cares less about how I'm thinking and more about my read on him (and people poiting out their own things that are NAI or even wolfy are the sorts of things that can easily be done by wolves to look townie [which I definitely do at times]).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:51 am Why do people keep bring the topic back to scotty everything a discussion gets going? That shit is not going to stick.
Why not?

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:05 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm Dubz ISO:

Just vibez

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
Scotty - decent
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

Should I?

Because I don’t.

Er, flat out wrong that I didn't engage with lemon at all, I talked to her several times and was questioning her about her Scotty read and her own vote movements. Those conversations are what made me feel better about her.

I also did talk about why Scotty's vote movements were different in my eyes and less suspect than lemon's, that was part of that whole conversation.
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:06 pm
I'm not actually saying that I felt you were doing the same as Scotty. I'm saying I felt like you were doing what you've accused Scotty of. I can track why Scotty was switching votes, yours were floating on the breeze with no rhyme or reason. So fmpov it's really odd for you to sus him for that reason. If he made a towncred grab for it, I missed it.

What did you learn from those counterwagons?
You're right, and I actually did miss this post. I started ISOing you, took a break, then came back by reading the posts I had grabbed and I think I mistook where I left off.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think the post I quoted looks fairly good for Dubz because of the observation of Lemon sussing Scotty for switching votes when she did it too. @Dubz why did you end up voting Quin and what are your reasons on him?
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier than our patients is us.
Well, not dubz...lol. I kid, I kid.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: psv] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am Although I'm struggling to find footing with scumreads, I do have some pretty confident townreads which is something:
Kate
Falcon
Seanzie
Lemonfairy

And my less confident townreads are Dennis, PSV, and Zenon.
Tell me about PSV.

potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:04 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:01 pm Anyway, I'd like to chop pyxxy, Seanzie, and I suppose Thunal, in roughly that order.
This again. You're tacking me on to the end of your PoE without any reasoning for doing so and your only real reasoning had me as a tentative townlean. Commit to a scumread on me or don't scumread me at all.
"Again"? Have you addressed this at all?
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:23 pm[VOTE: psv] aubergine
Okay
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:30 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:29 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine
Towny vote

He has no impetus to start a wagon on me as wolf imo

Don’t lynch quin
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:38 pm Like my d1 reads are generally Jackson Pollack paintings. But I feel confident Quin is town. Let’s get off him
Scotty wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:43 pm Like, do y’all not see what I’m seeing with quin?

And if you think quin is good, why am I as wolf trying to pull off him? TMI? I just sit back and let it happen
I still think Scotty's handling of EoD1 was towny. He seems more fluid, his snap townread on Quin leans town to me, and just the amount of view changing and purposeful vote switching is difficult to fake.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: PSV] aubergine

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:29 pm
Yes, I asked you why you had me in your PoE earlier and I posted a general post telling people to at least have a case on me if they scumread me.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:05 am Although I'm struggling to find footing with scumreads, I do have some pretty confident townreads which is something:
Kate
Falcon
Seanzie
Lemonfairy

Tell me about PSV.
I'm about to ISO her so I'll tell you about her in a bit.
ImageImage
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:19 pm I think the post I quoted looks fairly good for Dubz because of the observation of Lemon sussing Scotty for switching votes when she did it too. @Dubz why did you end up voting Quin and what are your reasons on him?
I am not sure I can articulate it...it's more of a feeling than analysis. Like I said to Scotty, alarm bells almost every time he posts. I'll grab the ones that were most triggering in a bit.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:32 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:29 pm
Yes, I asked you why you had me in your PoE earlier and I posted a general post telling people to at least have a case on me if they scumread me.
Sorry, must've missed it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate
Falcon
Seanzie
Lemonfairy

Tell me about PSV.
I'm about to ISO her so I'll tell you about her in a bit.
I'd rather hear your thoughts pre-ISO.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So I likely won't be around in the final hours of the day. I apparently have some sus on me even though I don't think anyone has vocalized anything about me, and so I want to give y'all a chance to actually talk to me. If you suspect me, let's get this cleared up now. None of this "shrug yeet Seanzie" bs that almost happened yesterday.

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Zenon wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:15 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:09 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:07 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:06 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:39 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:19 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:10 pm

I dunno if I like this
Why not?
This feels more like town bored pyxxy than mafia pyxxy

I can't really back this claim up, but I think mafia pyxxy tends to do like nothing and be lazy whereas I feel like he's more trying but just can't force himself to care
this is such a beautiful misunderstanding of my scum game reasonably extrapolated from my scum play in hot dog fingers mafia that I am wincing as I write this post to tell you that you are wrong about all of this because I bet that I could float +0.5 scum victories of just not commenting on this and then referencing it later

alas
Hot dog fingers mafia? Like EEAAO?
yeppers

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2508

tldr: I lolcatted for 3 days while my scummate Zenon begged people to kill me
That doesn't sound like something I'd do
god ilu so much
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:19 pm
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:06 pm in other news that we covered yesterday

dennis is town
What channel is this cause I don't remember that
ask your mom to buy you cable, it's the summer you should watch Game Show Network
For shame
Trying to corrupt our boy with chuck woolrey and richard dawson!

I actually did spend a few summers with GSN on at all times in the background
RICHARD

MF'ING

DAWSON

match game '61/'62/'63. formative
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:57 am
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:59 pm @Dennis @Seanzie what are you seeing in @Thunal33 ?
Just realized I forgot to respond to this.

I haven't played with Thun in a while, but one of the things she would do as town and have a hard time replication as scum was a sort of paranoia/worry about being wrong, which I don't see here. It has been a while, but people are slow to change, so this worries me. She also re-used almost exactly the same read on me from long ago, which scum sometimes do by accident (I purposefully put people in similar situations with regard to me game after game because it is sometimes easy to tell when someone has a genuine new townie reaction verses someone recycling an old townie reaction). Finally, kind of a micro-read but the way she is writing her sentences is scum-indicative IMO. It is passive with many modifiers/qualifiers, which tends to come from someone wanting to look like they're considering things rather than someone writing stream of consciousness or excited about having figured out this or that.
*fans myself after reading this case*
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:02 pm
Kate wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:59 pm @Dennis @Seanzie what are you seeing in @Thunal33 ?

I haven't played with Thun in a while, but one of the things she would do as town and have a hard time replication as scum was a sort of paranoia/worry about being wrong, which I don't see here. It has been a while, but people are slow to change, so this worries me. She also re-used almost exactly the same read on me from long ago, which scum sometimes do by accident (I purposefully put people in similar situations with regard to me game after game because it is sometimes easy to tell when someone has a genuine new townie reaction verses someone recycling an old townie reaction). Finally, kind of a micro-read but the way she is writing her sentences is scum-indicative IMO. It is passive with many modifiers/qualifiers, which tends to come from someone wanting to look like they're considering things rather than someone writing stream of consciousness or excited about having figured out this or that.
Does that mean you like it? You vibe?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Scotty wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:21 am Pyxxy is bad.

For someone that is a self-described mech lover, why have you not even talked about mech this game? There’s many many claims, and your iso is mostly ‘oops, blush, die demon, creature deserved to die, I’m a little teacup’ type stuff.

You’ve said you don’t have time until at least d3, which like…ok. But you have enough time to fluff post. I know I’m one to talk- I feel like half my iso is just fluff.

But here’s the difference- my fluff is *attached* to my body. When you pet me, you realize you’re petting something living and breathing.
Your fluff is just floating in the wind, with nothing of substance attached; a proverbial hairball, if you will.

I just expect more of you with the amount of posts you have.

I’d vote for you but I also think roxy needs some pressure.
I'm multitabling by accident, I think I said this, and also somehow I didn't do the art right or didn't read correctly or didn't ping the right GM and didn't get a roll/role at all :/

if you want to chop me for this explanation I think that's pretty reasonable
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Does that mean you like it? You vibe?
yee
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm

For someone that is a self-described mech lover, why have you not even talked about mech this game? There’s many many claims, and your iso is mostly ‘oops, blush, die demon, creature deserved to die, I’m a little teacup’ type stuff.

You’ve said you don’t have time until at least d3, which like…ok. But you have enough time to fluff post. I know I’m one to talk- I feel like half my iso is just fluff.

But here’s the difference- my fluff is *attached* to my body. When you pet me, you realize you’re petting something living and breathing.
Your fluff is just floating in the wind, with nothing of substance attached; a proverbial hairball, if you will.

I'm multitabling by accident, I think I said this, and also somehow I didn't do the art right or didn't read correctly or didn't ping the right GM and didn't get a roll/role at all :/

Wait, you have no role?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

[VOTE: Thunal] aubergine

cue being conflicted >:)
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Why conflicted?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:03 pm

Wait, you have no role?
yep, no special art powers
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:05 pm

Why conflicted?
You scumread me, yet I vote one of your other scumreads.

*cue How Curious cartoon*

Return to “Previous Rackets”