38%

Total votes: 16
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Art UPickish D3

Post by Scotty »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:32 pm Alright well zenon and pyxxy both just ghost voted I think

Idk I just saw it now

Quin is current top wagon, and I can live with this. There's the idea "Quin, who has no thread control, never does this weird push as wolf" in my head (uh oh pyxxy watch out I'm overthinking things) but the stubbornness and not giving any opinions on like anyone else is pretty scummy

Having the slot resolvesd is alright but I just.. really didn't like dubz's defense
Quin being bad does not mean Dubz can also not be bad

I also tr zenon’s ate which is probably a bad idea, as I can name about 3 players and 2 presidents that believe vehemently that AtE is scummy behavior.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:24 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:32 pm Alright well zenon and pyxxy both just ghost voted I think

Idk I just saw it now

Quin is current top wagon, and I can live with this. There's the idea "Quin, who has no thread control, never does this weird push as wolf" in my head (uh oh pyxxy watch out I'm overthinking things) but the stubbornness and not giving any opinions on like anyone else is pretty scummy

Having the slot resolvesd is alright but I just.. really didn't like dubz's defense
What kind of defense would you accept from someone who had an incorrect read? Just curious because your problem with me seems to be that I was wrong about PSV, but being wrong on a read is not AI, and there's nothing to be said about it other than I was wrong. She played me. Probably intentionally, there's not anyone else here who would have been triggered by the difference in tone from when she's been pressured as a wolf before.

So like whatever, she got me, but you "not liking my defense" has not much to do with it and is kind of frustrating because it's framed like I can do anything now about the fact that I had a bad read.
Yeah let’s all vote Dennis. You down?

Dubz
The Mark
Posts in topic: 128
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers

Post by Dubz »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:41 pm
Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:24 pm

Idk I just saw it now

What kind of defense would you accept from someone who had an incorrect read? Just curious because your problem with me seems to be that I was wrong about PSV, but being wrong on a read is not AI, and there's nothing to be said about it other than I was wrong. She played me. Probably intentionally, there's not anyone else here who would have been triggered by the difference in tone from when she's been pressured as a wolf before.

So like whatever, she got me, but you "not liking my defense" has not much to do with it and is kind of frustrating because it's framed like I can do anything now about the fact that I had a bad read.
Yeah let’s all vote Dennis. You down?
Scotty pls, didn't you green check him?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 75

Post by Quin »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:20 am
Quin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:39 am
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:11 am [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

I'd rather go here than Zenon today. Zenon had a couple town pings for her like being openly proud of her cool ability and her reaction to me claiming the genny shot being that she was right on me. Meanwhile I had a ping on Quin only really defending himself from mechanical accusations like him lying about not doing anything and for saying Seanzie's interpretation of Quin not doing anything never comes from town.
i was not defending myself against mechanical accusations. i was defending myself against a bad-faith interpretation of a post i made.

i answered your question as to why seanzie's interpretation of 'zilch' was shit already.

if there's two scum left, it's both of you.
And yet you still haven't said what you tired to do N1.
its becoming legitimately funny that you think you are in any way entitled to that information
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:34 am Y’all I think assuming anyone poisoned Kate in the night at the moment is a moot point: the museum can be used to craft a poison to be used any day. Mafia could all roll stuff easily. Anyone of us could have used a night role and then utilized a day poison any day with a good roll.

Also tinfoiling that Quin donated his art N1 and is content on using nefarious day actions so as not to appear guilty during the night.

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine
To be fair, I’m still fine with Zenon too
ive been out-quinfoiled
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

not sure what else to say about seanzie here except that his entire suspicion of me feels like he got stuck in place as scum and had no choice but to ride it out until the dubz case came along. I don't even know what the dubz case is, so it sure as hell wasn't significant enough to genuinely turn seanzie off of me when he's been on my ass for 2 days. not to mention after scotty confirmed i wasn't lying about my n1 action he *still* didn't move his vote for a while.

i will also point out to the falcon doubters that his cop check interpretation of his art seems like a valid interpretation. unfortunately he sent kate to the guillotine with the way he handled it but that in itself tells me he's more than likely town (if you're bad and want her dead, why go through all that and risk her being protected?)

scotty is still a good boy.
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:10 pm

Idk I just saw it now

I've been ghost voting all day
Well that makes my vote tracking real difficult
All according to keikaku
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Art UPickish D2

Post by Thunal33 »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:12 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:57 pm
Dubz wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:37 am Okay fine I will do my own vote tracking homework. There's an emoji I would use here if y'all weren't lacking in emoji selection.

I did read that D1 that falcon posted for v!Kate. I'm not seeing the disparity he's seeing...tone feels similar to me.

Still raising an eyebrow on Quin, I'm not convinced by Scotty's assertion that he'd never start the wagon there as a wolf, but I really need to see vote progression to decide so I'll work on that. I am thoroughly confused by the Sean sus. Scotty's vote hopping leans more town imo.

I would love to get reads on my SDN peeps but genny is too absent and I am horrible, terrible, no good, very bad at reading PSV :) the latter feels okay so far though

Overall feeling kinda lost which is typical for me when I don't know people

quin - bad
thun - mild nausea
falcon - meh to not great
pyxxy - throat tickle
genny - ???
lemon - exists?
Roxy - whomst?
Zenon - just arrived
PSV - tentatively alright
Scotty - decent
Sean - sailboats are fine
Kate - okay?
Dennis - okay

I am not comfy enough to call strong village on anyone which is hampering my usual solving methods
I got a ping on Dubz here reading back. If Dubz thought she was bad at reading PSV, I feel like I'd see that throughout her posts and her defense would look different and less sure PSV was town.
To be more clear with that - the problem is that she fooled me once a while back in a game until we got to LyLo and I lost in the thunderdome. Since then I've always had a low threshold for reading her wolfy. My PSV trigger is sensitive, but not specific. So I didn't expect to be wrong in a game where I strongly thought she was village.
Okay, that makes some sense.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I have to leave and won't be here for EoD, and I want to switch my vote. Tbh I'm not entirely convinced our PoE is correct and I want to re-evaluate my townreads but I do think we flip in Quin or Dubz today.

I think Dubz has been very agreeable, not pushing people strongly, and trying to look towny, while Quin has been withholding info and suspecting someone who is strongly townread. I think at this point Dubz has more of a gameplan as wolf than Quin. When I look at both of their behavior from the lens of "this person is trying to win the game as wolf, how are they accomplishing that?" I think Dubz would have made a bad call defending PSV but tried to be agreeable, share info, and save herself today by wanting to look towny. Quin would be a huge question mark who isn't really trying to get suspicion off him, is pushing Seanzie who most people townread, and who is still withholding his night action even though he knows everyone wants him to share it. Dubz just makes more sense as wolf between the two.

[VOTE: Dubz] aubergine
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:16 pm I have to leave and won't be here for EoD, and I want to switch my vote. Tbh I'm not entirely convinced our PoE is correct and I want to re-evaluate my townreads but I do think we flip in Quin or Dubz today.

I think Dubz has been very agreeable, not pushing people strongly, and trying to look towny, while Quin has been withholding info and suspecting someone who is strongly townread. I think at this point Dubz has more of a gameplan as wolf than Quin. When I look at both of their behavior from the lens of "this person is trying to win the game as wolf, how are they accomplishing that?" I think Dubz would have made a bad call defending PSV but tried to be agreeable, share info, and save herself today by wanting to look towny. Quin would be a huge question mark who isn't really trying to get suspicion off him, is pushing Seanzie who most people townread, and who is still withholding his night action even though he knows everyone wants him to share it. Dubz just makes more sense as wolf between the two.

Or I'm actually trying to solve the game and Quin is sitting back on a vote he knows isn't going to go anywhere and has provided no reasonable justification for, while minimally contributing other reads.

If you think that I believed I had the thread-pull or village points to cash in to save PSV from Kate of all people, I don't know what to tell you. That's not a bad call, that's fucking stupid. I could have easily gotten some cred for bussing her or genny and set myself up for the win. I defended her because I believed I was right, and I look village today because I am .

And for the record, I happen to just have a pleasant personality :P (most days).
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

[VOTE: quin [/quin]] aubergine
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Whoopsie lol
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I have my granddaughter and Barenboim caught up. I am voting dubz
;)
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Anyway

I'm gonna be in and out, dinner plans to get to, but if I get dead I think Quin is still most likely. If he's not a hit then Sean needs to be given more attention - that vote on PSV would have been good bussing range. I haven't had time to look at into interactions between all the living people, was focusing on looking at interactions with PSV, so if there's two left i don't know who is compatible with each other. Zenon may have won me over with the towny rage lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dubz and thunal die. Thunal was...town!

Dubz was...MAFIA!

GAME OVER, TOWN WINS, BUT REALLY WE ARE ALL WINNERS FOR HAVING PARTICIPATED IN THIS JOYOUS AND BEAUTIFUL GAME
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'll open chats and stuff when I'm done eating
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

:|

good

game?

dog
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 127
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Woah
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

GG
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Kate »

Yay town!!!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 83

Post by falcon45ca »

Whoop whoop
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

oops I stepped out to buy salami, what happened

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

lol wat

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:06 pm oops I stepped out to buy salami, what happened
You got vigged welcome to spec chat

Pyxxy Kate and Dennis are maf and pyxxy is also 3p
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:29 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:58 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:56 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.
Lol the SDN conglomerate. I am indeed my own person.

What's your take on Quin and on Scotty's defense there?
RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier than our patients is us.
lol if this is just prophetically outing

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:08 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:29 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:58 am
Dubz wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:56 am
Kate wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 am I'm not sure, I could move you up a couple notches I suppose. I'm lumping you in with psv and genny in my mind. I will try not to do that.
Lol the SDN conglomerate. I am indeed my own person.

What's your take on Quin and on Scotty's defense there?
RIP the SDN squad, pillars of scumminess. The only thing wolfier than our patients is us.
lol if this is just prophetically outing
I WAS JUST THINKING THAT
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

What are the actual odds that all of the SDN folks were mafia

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:09 pm What are the actual odds that all of the SDN folks were mafia
What are the odds that we collectively failed all but like two of our dice rolls is the real question :haha:
Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

gg village! You guys killed it. And us!
☆Princess Abigail☆

GGs thanks for not killing me

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 2

Post by dunya »

Ggs all. Thanks for keeping it a friendly and fun game!!!

Great art work. I wanna know who submitted what!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:07 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:06 pm oops I stepped out to buy salami, what happened

you know, I thought about just starting to play like how I think I would play 3p, since I felt like that was already how I was being read
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:12 pm

you know, I thought about just starting to play like how I think I would play 3p, since I felt like that was already how I was being read
You were towny in the most convoluted way possible to me so I was pretty much trying to scumread you to see if I could and you ended up just being forgettable

So honestly if you were 3p you'd have done great
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:12 pm Ggs all. Thanks for keeping it a friendly and fun game!!!

I submitted the essay. Surprise!
☆Princess Abigail☆

My claim was very real and my role was bad ass

ImageImage

Dubz
The Mark

Post by Dubz »

dunya wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:12 pm Ggs all. Thanks for keeping it a friendly and fun game!!!

The giraffe and the otter were mine :)
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:15 pm
pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:12 pm

You were towny in the most convoluted way possible to me so I was pretty much trying to scumread you to see if I could and you ended up just being forgettable

So honestly if you were 3p you'd have done great
bad news though if I'm this 3p then I do also steal your art
☆Princess Abigail☆

"I can only imagine that a Rainbow Sheriff is a role where in I become the Rainbow Sheriff protector of pride parades and killer of all that would harm our fellow LGBT cuties.

For one night. And one night only. I believe the Rainbow Sheriffs night action would allow them to visit one player. If that player is town aligned they are at our wonderful city pride event to party and have good clean fun and so the Rainbow Sheriff will serve as a one time bodyguard.

If the player is evil than the Rainbow Sheriff must leap into action killing the threat to our city pride parade but dying along side the wolf in a flurry of sparkles and bullets.

I think it's only fair with such a beautiful ability that I target Kate tonight... and I'm like B and T so you have to rig the dice in my favor cause this is the coolest role I've ever come up with lol"

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I love my mind

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Dubz wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:16 pm

The giraffe and the otter were mine :)
MY GIRAFFE WAS STOLEN FROM ME ON NIGHT 1 I WAS DISTRAUGHT
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Do you know how excited I was when I got that giraffe
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lol

ImageImage

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

#justiceforshortbread
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

@Scotty let it be known I tried giving you a bulletproof vest before eod and rolled a 6
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

to be fair i needed to roll a 19 or above

but it was worth a shot!
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

#justiceforshortbread
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway gg all! Thanks for the host, and thanks for putting up with my attempts at loopholing my role into being more powerful than it was

I’m just glad I rolled an 18 last night for once!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:17 pm "I can only imagine that a Rainbow Sheriff is a role where in I become the Rainbow Sheriff protector of pride parades and killer of all that would harm our fellow LGBT cuties.

For one night. And one night only. I believe the Rainbow Sheriffs night action would allow them to visit one player. If that player is town aligned they are at our wonderful city pride event to party and have good clean fun and so the Rainbow Sheriff will serve as a one time bodyguard.

If the player is evil than the Rainbow Sheriff must leap into action killing the threat to our city pride parade but dying along side the wolf in a flurry of sparkles and bullets.

I think it's only fair with such a beautiful ability that I target Kate tonight... and I'm like B and T so you have to rig the dice in my favor cause this is the coolest role I've ever come up with lol"
Such a convoluted role but I love it!

What was your roll?

Return to “Previous Rackets”