Total votes: 12
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I just checked falcons vote and you know what.. [VOTE: Tutuu ] aubergine unless Neon says she is going to bar it
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:14 am @tutuu , Trivia is maybe the wrong word. Little suspicions for weird reasons, or iffy reasons. It feels like either mud slinging or reaction testing? And I have problems telling the two apart. Is reaction testing a you thing?

You seem a bit jumpy here which you did not do iirc in the recent game I played with you as a civ.

You feel like you’re trying too hard to find something, maybe? I have to go read you in that other game, maybe I am misrecalling.
Well mainly cause Tutuu is evil
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
This list is also very bad
CAP

CAP

CAP

ZENON CHAN WHATS UR LIST

WHATS UR READS LETS HEAR THEM

TELL ME SO I CAN REVERSE THEM AND GLOAT ABOUT HAVING PERFECT SOLVE D1 :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:25 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:03 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:16 am That would require you to actually find the sins so far your 0 for 2
Talk to me about falcon? I assume you mean her shot at you/falcon below?
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:58 am Jack porscha epi doom michelle

Mac

Zenon falcon
Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
Falcon is town I find the idea that Falcon trying means he's scum absurd
+1
Pocketed
I dont agree but since you are neon I agree. Falcon is now spewed town.
Glad we could come to an agreement

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 am I just checked falcons vote and you know what.. [VOTE: Tutuu ] aubergine unless Neon says she is going to bar it
Vote: Tutuu

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 am

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
CAP

CAP

CAP

ZENON CHAN WHATS UR LIST

TELL ME SO I CAN REVERSE THEM AND GLOAT ABOUT HAVING PERFECT SOLVE D1 :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:
Tu madre

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

THEY HATIN

THEY HATIN

THEY ALL HATIN BRO

THEY HATIN

THEY HATE ME COZ THEY AINT ME

GUESS WHAT THO I CAN HANDLE THE HATERS

HATER BOI SKATER BOI

YALL HATIN COZ UR MAD JELLY

MAAAAAAAAAAAAD JJJJELYYYYY

STAY MAD

STAY MADDDDDDD

WOOOP WOOP
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:27 am

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
CAP

CAP

CAP

ZENON CHAN WHATS UR LIST

Tu madre
GAWK

@Kate SHE SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT U
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon are you pocketed yet?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Okay so anyways

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 am svs talk to me. why you avoiding me? Is it because you're still worried I am mad at you for using your ATE on me in that game you were wolf?
Wow lol

I’m not avoiding you, you haven’t said much of anything that stood out to me either way. I have like 6 posts and I think the only direct interaction I’ve had is with Tutuu.

And no, you don't terrify me anymore.
Honestly I am glad im not terrifying for you anymore. I enjoy a good scare but I reserve that to more... Well lets not talk about that

Glad Im not impacting your game.

Did you wanna talk about anything then?
Well most of what I’ve seen so far is fluff, or NAI. I think Mac is adorable and reminds me of old times Mac, but I have no idea if that’s AI or not. Lots of mechanics talk which isn’t AI on day 1 in a game with unusual mechanics like this. If it goes on past day 2 or 3 it might feel like “ooo I’m a civvie see me talk about game related issues” kinda thing, but not day 1.

I’m at work so I can’t guarantee I’ll get back to you quickly, but what do you want to talk about?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 am Neon are you pocketed yet?
By whomst

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 am svs talk to me. why you avoiding me? Is it because you're still worried I am mad at you for using your ATE on me in that game you were wolf?
Wow lol

I’m not avoiding you, you haven’t said much of anything that stood out to me either way. I have like 6 posts and I think the only direct interaction I’ve had is with Tutuu.

Honestly I am glad im not terrifying for you anymore. I enjoy a good scare but I reserve that to more... Well lets not talk about that

Well most of what I’ve seen so far is fluff, or NAI. I think Mac is adorable and reminds me of old times Mac, but I have no idea if that’s AI or not. Lots of mechanics talk which isn’t AI on day 1 in a game with unusual mechanics like this. If it goes on past day 2 or 3 it might feel like “ooo I’m a civvie see me talk about game related issues” kinda thing, but not day 1.

I’m at work so I can’t guarantee I’ll get back to you quickly, but what do you want to talk about?
There's been tons of AI posts is pretty dope actually

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

lmao some young bulgarian kids like 12 years or so shouting outside my window, one of them says "i piss on ur grave dude"

least toxic bulgarian kids :joy:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alright outies bbl

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Wow lol

I am heading to bed so I am kinda half wanting to end the conversation and half obligated to since I asked for it. But yeah I find it funny since Mac and I had a conversation about [REDACTED] and told me to [REDACTED] so its pretty fart but poopoo always peepees so I get it. You know?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:32 am
Wow lol

There's been tons of AI posts is pretty dope actually
Perhaps for people I have trouble reading? Also I did skim some this AM, so might have missed some of them?

Whatever, I’ll reread to my first post later.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:33 am
Wow lol

I am heading to bed so I am kinda half wanting to end the conversation and half obligated to since I asked for it. But yeah I find it funny since Mac and I had a conversation about [REDACTED] and told me to [REDACTED] so its pretty fart but poopoo always peepees so I get it. You know?
TBH I mostly ignore that pee pee stuff since every time I try to read alignment into it I’m wrong.

Good night!
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

png-clipart-john-cena-wwe-2k18-wwe-smackdown-here-comes-the-pain-wwe-superstars-wrestlemania-john-cena-tshirt-physical-fitness.png
png-clipart-john-cena-wwe-2k18-wwe-smackdown-here-comes-the-pain-wwe-superstars-wrestlemania-john-cena-tshirt-physical-fitness.png (218.6 KiB) Viewed 20573 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:24 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:16 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Wait come back, I want to know why
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.
Interesting Pov, I like it

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
What have I done to deserve that green place?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
My fav thingy, I hate to claim

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

it wasnt a joke DUBZ IS EVIL

u deserved green coz I BELIEVE UR POST where you say HI to A LOT OF PEOPLE
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
I claimed in that gif, I am the fluffy doggo hanging on the stairs
You get nothing more :noble:

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 am
u sound a pompous british man with a big beer belly with a top hat and monocle gossiping about the newly arrived polish immigrant

The only thing consistent with the pic and your comment is the Brit part.

Tutuu is Maf folks. Meme game is way off point
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:48 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:16 am
u sound a pompous british man with a big beer belly with a top hat and monocle gossiping about the newly arrived polish immigrant

The only thing consistent with the pic and your comment is the Brit part.

Tutuu is Maf folks. Meme game is way off point
You know what... This is the most compelling attack on tutuu I have ever witnessed
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
spicy is good ... the best flavor ... this is just SAD :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

EMBARASSING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HUMILIATING Image Image Image Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?

DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 99

Post by DrWilgy »

Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am You know what... This is the most compelling attack on tutuu I have ever witnessed
LMAOOOOOOOO
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
I SNORT GLUE EVERY DAY
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am You know what... This is the most compelling attack on tutuu I have ever witnessed
LMAOOOOOOOO
No seriously Tutuu, you gotta admit that is a good point. Your meme game is usually fire
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
:beer:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
Shushhhh don't tell everyone

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
LMAOOOOOOOO
No seriously Tutuu, you gotta admit that is a good point. Your meme game is usually fire
MY HUMOR IS BEING DISSED BY A BUNCH OF BEAVER-FRONT-TEETH GLASS-PANEL-EYEGLASSES WEARING NERDS
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
If you think Michelle is polarized, she isn't. I learned that speccing a MU mafia league game so I'm more careful reading her here.
ImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:57 am
If you think Michelle is polarized, she isn't. I learned that speccing a MU mafia league game so I'm more careful reading her here.
lmao was that there one where I got D1'd and she carried my useless scum ass to victory?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
:pout: bad vote pyxxy

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I didn't think of that. To explain my push, it's like you're trying to reaction test and be chaotic and do what I associate with town Rondo but not taking up the same energy or thread position as in Solar System. It's quite possible you just switched up your playstyle this game but I also think that specific switch would benefit a sin to make.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:58 am
lmao was that there one where I got D1'd and she carried my useless scum ass to victory?
Yep! I basically suspected everyone but Michelle from when I started spectating.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:20 pm Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. Andy.
Yea, wrong movie but equally as good. Well, less eye candy 🍬
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:
:hug: You too, nice to play with you again!
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dubz wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:35 pm Fuck, dubs is Maf again
No I'm not!

That would make 4 games in a row and I would literally combust. As you can see, I am perfectly chill.
:ponder:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Kate why Pyxxy said you're mafia?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It's been awhile since I've played with her, but I'm content to TR her for now based off what I've seen.

She's not immune to re-evaluation
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:56 pm Earlier I was dwelling on my existence as one is prone to do and it got me thinking about what it is that I truly value in life. I think it's important to find a good centre, a thought to return to during the quiet moments, otherwise, for me at least I get existential dread. So I've been trying to make my routine empty thoughts trigger me to reflect on whether I've been living my values. But what are my values? Well, there's of course, farts. No question farts are high on the list of the things I value. But after that I really have to challenge myself to come up with anything. Am I that devoid of direction? Of a code? What is a man without a code? A problem. I have some soul searching to do.
Dennis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:57 pm You exist for nothing
Farming is something...wait, can you also burp?

Return to “Previous Jobs”