Total votes: 12
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:18 pm Why would that solo maf know who all the 3ps are and town? Is that just an instinct read or is there something in the OP that indicates that i missed?
oh wait

uh ... this wasn't a slip ... i swear *sweats*

i uhhh....

i had it in my mind confidently that the red guy knows who are the purple guys and who are green

but now that i think about it we dont have confirmation of that, no

maybe i just thought it so confidently that u talked myself into remembering it as if it was a fact

I SWEAR THIS WASN'T A SCUMSLIP OKAY?
You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:21 pm sorry that picture was too big FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT WASNT A SCUMSLIP I SWEAR
Jfc are you john doe?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:14 pm Let me get this right though.

If the purple guys are all solo 3ps right now and the mafia is just one person...

That means there is presently no mafia faction, ergo there is no w/w or t/w or anything like that to go on. Nobody has information beyond their own alignment? It's like an even worse version of multiball? All the mafia and 3ps can just be issuing genuine reads?
There are w/t or t/w for sure
John Doe and the purples have an agenda and a different wincon than town.
Your analysis is incomplete.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:38 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 pm i wish scotty was here playing. he would have been the d1 mischop instead of me :sob: :sob: :sob:

@pyxxy its never too late ... give me a hand here buddy ... do your job ...
I would never allow Scotty to die d1
Yea I don't think I would either. He's too valuable as a civ.
This is why I love you Kate <3
Ily2 *kisses*
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Why is the game so silent?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:57 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:47 am bai bai guys eod is 4-5 am my time or something i cant be here and im busy now pls be gentle with me and dont flame me too much (u can vote me all u want just pls dont flame me) im sensitive pls be gentle with me ;-;
CAP

CAP

CAP

THAT WAS A TEMPORARY MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

FUCK YALL I AM THE GREATEST ALIVE MOTHERFUCKER RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHEEP ME

I AM UNBREAKABLE

UNDESTROYABLE

UNKILLABLE

UNSHATTERBLE

IF ANYONE WANTS SMOKE COME ILL GIVE U SMOKE I PULL OUT THE BLINK POW POW POW POW POW BRRRRRRRR @@@@@@ TATATAT POWP OWP OWPOWOPWOP

COME CATCH THESE HANDS MFERS
🔥 FLAME 🔥
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am OK, that was 1.5 hours of my life i'll never get back. As soon as I go to bed, BOOM, thread is jumping. I'm not going to bother quoting I'll just do @'s.

I don't think there is any BTSC yet. Usually about halfway through Day One, patterns start forming, and that's when those of us who find it easier to baddie hunt than form town cores start to get an idea for who might be in cahoots. None of those patterns are forming, it's like the wild west out there, everyone for themself.

For now I'll drop a [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine. things could change. I went back and skimmed Michelles iso in Anniversary, where she was bad. Falcon said if she has less than 5 posts day one, she's bad. I stopped counting at 20 in that game. So going with my own ping for now. If anyone else has a reason to townread her, @ me, even if you already posted, I'm only up to page 18.

At this stage I think Mac is town, and I don't know what I think of Tutuu. She certainly looks zero like town Tutuu in the Crossover game. I agree to some extent with @Epignosis here; tbh i am not reading most of her posts. All the Capslock and the dot dot dot and pictures of people screaming ... I don't like playing the ND card, but I'm having problems reading her, her posts are a bit of sensory overload for me, not unlike the peoiple who have problems reading big walls o'text. Not telling her to stop, she should do her, but don't be offended if i don't read it. People I feel good about are both defending and voting for her, and I am not ready to vote there based on my own thoughts at this point.

@MacDougall I hope I am not one of the people who boxes you in with expectations. Whatever expectations I have for you were pretty much fulfilled when you first came in and you were just lolcatting and having fun. Don't let people force you to be Boss GOAT if you don't wanna be that. And if you wanna be that, tell me to STFU.

I did not completely catch up to last night, I'm up to page 18 but had to stop if i wanted to post. Is your only reason for townreading Tutuu becasue she is townreading you? And you posted a list and asked, if anyone can give you a reason why any of these people aren't bad, and then people did, and your response was, "What about the rest of the list?". That felt a bit like trap-ish to me, am I misreading your intent?

I think @Dennis v @RondoDimBuckle is a big circular nitpicking exercise. I stopped reading it after about the 8th time I saw the same post quoted. Did you guys come to a conclusion? I have concluded that you are both pedantic.

@Kate has someone been editing?

There will be more but I need to do a quick reads list, it's in no real order, just alpha.

People I am very unlikely to vote for today (doesn't mean I necessarily 100% think they're town, but I lean that way and have no reason to think they aren't)

Doom, drops a lot of truth bombs, feels sincere
Dennis, when he finally showed up, he showed up. A lot of well thought out points, even if I don't necessarily agree with them all.
Wilgy, it was one post, but I got a towny feel from him. I hope to see more of him.
Epignosis, I get why some people might find his reasoning re yeeting Doe Day 1 sus, but it's pretty much quintessential Epi, and like Doom, he's dropping unfiltered truth bombs.
Kate, she's civving pretty hard
Mac, I have no clue what his "scumrange" is, but I don't think he's in it
Nanook, Don't have alot of playing experience with him? But he seems reasonable and benevolent and I like his reads
Rondo, liking his engagement, feels open and not agenda-ish
Roxy, as usual not saying much, but putting alot of opinion into a small space
Zenon, Feels pretty much like her usual breezy contrarian self.

These are either no clue, or they haven't made much of an impression on me either way. Most of them have more posts than me so this is probably my failing, not theirs.

Dubz
Falcon
Jack
Matahari (she hasn't posted at all where are you @Matahari ?
Porscha
Seanzie
Thunal

Looking at that ^^ I especially think i should have an opinion on Dubz and Thunal, I'll read them today.

At this time, this is who I would consider voting

Michelle
Tutuu
I don't think so I just happened to notice at that moment that my post had the little edit symbol.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I'm back. I dropped out of my class today, and decided to work on my health over the rest of summer pog

Also, I believe Kate is town
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:41 pm I'm back. I dropped out of my class today, and decided to work on my health over the rest of summer pog

Also, I believe Kate is town
That must have been a hard decision. Make sure to give yourself credit for making it. And enjoy summer!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:09 am OK, that was 1.5 hours of my life i'll never get back. As soon as I go to bed, BOOM, thread is jumping. I'm not going to bother quoting I'll just do @'s.

I don't think there is any BTSC yet. Usually about halfway through Day One, patterns start forming, and that's when those of us who find it easier to baddie hunt than form town cores start to get an idea for who might be in cahoots. None of those patterns are forming, it's like the wild west out there, everyone for themself.

For now I'll drop a [VOTE: Michelle] aubergine. things could change. I went back and skimmed Michelles iso in Anniversary, where she was bad. Falcon said if she has less than 5 posts day one, she's bad. I stopped counting at 20 in that game. So going with my own ping for now. If anyone else has a reason to townread her, @ me, even if you already posted, I'm only up to page 18.

At this stage I think Mac is town, and I don't know what I think of Tutuu. She certainly looks zero like town Tutuu in the Crossover game. I agree to some extent with @Epignosis here; tbh i am not reading most of her posts. All the Capslock and the dot dot dot and pictures of people screaming ... I don't like playing the ND card, but I'm having problems reading her, her posts are a bit of sensory overload for me, not unlike the peoiple who have problems reading big walls o'text. Not telling her to stop, she should do her, but don't be offended if i don't read it. People I feel good about are both defending and voting for her, and I am not ready to vote there based on my own thoughts at this point.

@MacDougall I hope I am not one of the people who boxes you in with expectations. Whatever expectations I have for you were pretty much fulfilled when you first came in and you were just lolcatting and having fun. Don't let people force you to be Boss GOAT if you don't wanna be that. And if you wanna be that, tell me to STFU.

I did not completely catch up to last night, I'm up to page 18 but had to stop if i wanted to post. Is your only reason for townreading Tutuu becasue she is townreading you? And you posted a list and asked, if anyone can give you a reason why any of these people aren't bad, and then people did, and your response was, "What about the rest of the list?". That felt a bit like trap-ish to me, am I misreading your intent?

I think @Dennis v @RondoDimBuckle is a big circular nitpicking exercise. I stopped reading it after about the 8th time I saw the same post quoted. Did you guys come to a conclusion? I have concluded that you are both pedantic.

There will be more but I need to do a quick reads list, it's in no real order, just alpha.

People I am very unlikely to vote for today (doesn't mean I necessarily 100% think they're town, but I lean that way and have no reason to think they aren't)

Dennis, when he finally showed up, he showed up. A lot of well thought out points, even if I don't necessarily agree with them all.
Wilgy, it was one post, but I got a towny feel from him. I hope to see more of him.
Epignosis, I get why some people might find his reasoning re yeeting Doe Day 1 sus, but it's pretty much quintessential Epi, and like Doom, he's dropping unfiltered truth bombs.
Nanook, Don't have alot of playing experience with him? But he seems reasonable and benevolent and I like his reads

These are either no clue, or they haven't made much of an impression on me either way. Most of them have more posts than me so this is probably my failing, not theirs.

Dubz
Falcon
Jack
Porscha
Seanzie
Thunal

Looking at that ^^ I especially think i should have an opinion on Dubz and Thunal, I'll read them today.

Michelle
Tutuu
I love this post so much. I wish I had made it.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm

Dubz
Falcon
Jack
Porscha
Seanzie
Thunal

Michelle
Tutuu
I love this post so much. I wish I had made it.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
PSA: everything has something to do with the game. every post can be read into and have certain aspects to someone being town or mafia

This is why I won't use this button in protest of the idea
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm These falcon pushes disgust me
Agreed. I'm totally not into it.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Roxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:47 pm caught up for now.

feel ok about SVS, Kate, Epi, falcon and Jack rn

Wigly's 4th scum vote thing quigged me out but idk if that is enough to want to vote him for

Pyx feels slightly off

Michelle I cba'd to remember if we have played but the tone and vibe I get from your posts feel off

Mac having fun or overtly being bad idk I lean towards getting a role he liked but his ott entry was very pingy

Dennis very quiet wonder why he is not joking or f'ing around in the thread

Zenon/ Tutuu idk and frankly rn I feel off about both of them but it could be residual feelings from last game so Imma let it simmer for rn

Nook hey there pal lmao cba'd to read you just yet

Seanzie with his slank cover will be closely watched

everyone else is a crapshoot for me so far.
Please explain what exactly is off in my posts
Also you found off several others, please expand on them as well

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:37 pm I'm not sold on the "slip" being an actual slip btw, especially since there's a 1/21 chance of tutuu actually being John Doe. Town say things that look like scumslips but aren't all the time.
Everyone has a 1/21 chance, but guess what? Someone hit it. It's just as likely to be tutuu as any other player. I don't find this argument to be persuasive as a reason not to vote her.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:43 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:45 am
Derp clearing Mac? Not something I would trust tbh.
You're quite desperate tutuu
I wanted to look at specifically this. I don't understand why Michelle thinks Tutuu is desperate for derp clearing Mac. Wouldn't a desperate tutuu want to case Mac, the other top wagon, so she can live?
Well, no. Not if she's playing smart.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
Do you scumread anyone who's been pushing falcon? Did any one person's falcon push strike you as the worst/least justified/ingenuous?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:19 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:08 am Falcon is mafia.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 pm
I have a fairly confident town read on Falcon. Part of it was him calling tutuu's meme game off because the pic didn't match her description. That's the kind of nitpicky paranoia I think comes way more often from town. Same with him talking about the details with Kate's vegetable list. Even though that one isn't entirely serious, imo it still shows Falcon cares about looking for things that seem off. I think his willingness to sling mud and engage with the thread also leans towny.
While I agree. This is a TMI pocket attempt.
How is that even possible? Or do you know something the rest of us dont?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.
PSA: everything has something to do with the game. every post can be read into and have certain aspects to someone being town or mafia

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:11 am So I'm getting an F in my class. I'm on the verge of mental breakdown.

See you in another universe
:shrug:

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:29 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:13 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:44 am Good morning everyone! I'll read and post after work but I wanted to say hi!!! :heart:
ily hi
:hug:
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:24 am
:smile:
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:32 am sup
woke up
Morning!!!
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:07 am I have jack and epi as town

Mac as purple guy

Zenon and falcon as purple or red guy and girl
I will keep this in mind.

Tutuu probably town as well, just vibe but good enough from one post :biggrin:
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:14 am [VOTE: michello] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougallo] aubergine
It's Omgus time :charlieblackmon:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:34 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:12 am Image

me and the boys on our way to kill the seven deadly sins ... @nutella
I am pocketed
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:18 am

Mustang killed Lust, the counterpart to Lust in this game is Chastity

so that's what Tutu is claiming

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am You know what. Fuck it. I am pocketed by tutuu
Mindmeld tbh
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:41 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:39 am Tell me if it's worthy to rush and read the Sod pls Rondo
no need to rush, its a bunch of SOD as you expect, but I have my own conclusions. Worth reading tho
Ty! Noted :)
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:43 am I love bees. I cant stop watching apiary and other bee related stuff on youtube
:faint: me too!!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:47 am
no need to rush, its a bunch of SOD as you expect, but I have my own conclusions. Worth reading tho
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:43 am I love bees. I cant stop watching apiary and other bee related stuff on youtube
I cant tell if you are trying to pocket me with the mindmeld stuff and now this. But also I have decided I want to be friends with everyone this game and I will just relax and let everyone else be whatever they want to be.
Here i am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:03 am

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
A trick here, I'd never be hunting flavor in the thread if I was evil.
:beer:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:50 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:01 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
jack and porscha derp clear about purple guys being able to change alignemnts which i believed

epi too somewhat. and also for him in general he sounds mega town to me. very typical of epi. very honest like i expect him to write posts, town

doom made that post i believed where she said 1. im town 2. something something

michelle that post where she said hi to a lot of people and said she keep my reads in mind and omgus mac also sounded believable to me
Derp clears don't exist.
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:20 am I am really not in the camp of them counting as wolves yet but I am happy to work under that assumption with you Neenooneenooneenoo
Counting them as scum is a good start ig
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:42 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Kate mafia? How come? @pyxxy
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:24 am
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:16 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 am Epi civ, Thunal sin, Mac virtue, tutuu massive sinner, DOOM virtue, zenon leaning sin, Kate the one scum, Dubz leaning sin, Scotty leaning host

ttyl
Wait come back, I want to know why
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
But wouldn't it be cool if we did it and town just won after 1 day?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.
Interesting Pov, I like it
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:41 am im on PC I CAN DO COLORS

I FORGOT MY READS LOL LET ME ISO MYSELF

Jack porscha epi thunal doom michelle

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
What have I done to deserve that green place?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
My fav thingy, I hate to claim
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am tutuu
38%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, RondoDimBuckle

Spicy!!!
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:45 am

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:04 pm We have a 4.8% chance of finding John Doe today. With those odds, why even bother?
No, it wouldn't be cool. It would ruin something someone has worked very hard on for us to enjoy. Day 1 luck shot? I'd be pissed if I was the host.
Looking back I townlean this subverting expectations. Like the expected reaction would be "yeah let's catch the mafia" and it takes some level of risk of being scumread to not go with that expectation.

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:13 am It is unfortunate that claiming is illegal in this game or I would have claimed like 5 different things by now. Its also 'unfortunate' that thunal doesnt know that about me which makes their push even funnier to me. I cant tell what angle it is yet
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
I claimed in that gif, I am the fluffy doggo hanging on the stairs
You get nothing more :noble:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

it wasnt a joke DUBZ IS EVIL

u deserved green coz I BELIEVE UR POST where you say HI to A LOT OF PEOPLE
Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't
Shushhhh don't tell everyone
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:01 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
:pout: bad vote pyxxy
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:03 am Ily Thunal :biggrin: :bighug:
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 am Kate why Pyxxy said you're mafia?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:26 am
@Kate
@pyxxy pls answer as well
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:59 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:56 am
I don't know. But I'm not.
I believe you
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:28 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:06 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:31 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:30 am

ezpz
shouldnt you not be outing virtues in thread?
Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:27 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:44 pm Idk what to make of tutuu at all, is this how they always play?
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:35 pm tutuu
40%
Voters: Zenon, falcon45ca, DrWilgy, RondoDimBuckle

Wagon getting even spicyer
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:56 pm
40%

What's so spicy about it?

Which vote is the spicy-est?
Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.
But in this game things are weird.
Tutuu is weird, game mechanics are weird, so the theory remains just a theory.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:08 pm
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:06 pm Is a tutuu wagon in particular spicy or is it just the existence of any 4-person wagon?
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.
Tutuu most probably the same.

My vote stays on Mac

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:03 pm

If the purple guys are all solo 3ps right now and the mafia is just one person...

That means there is presently no mafia faction, ergo there is no w/w or t/w or anything like that to go on. Nobody has information beyond their own alignment? It's like an even worse version of multiball? All the mafia and 3ps can just be issuing genuine reads?
But what he's saying is that if none of these people know the other is for sure an opposing alignment, a t/w or w/w analysis absolutely fails.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:59 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:03 pm

But what he's saying is that if none of these people know the other is for sure an opposing alignment, a t/w or w/w analysis absolutely fails.
T/w or w/t can be spotted though.
W/w is probably a strech atm indeed

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:52 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:43 pm PSA: We have an Off-Topic button (OT) for posts that have nothing to do with this game.

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:11 am So I'm getting an F in my class. I'm on the verge of mental breakdown.

See you in another universe
:shrug:

[VOTE: DaughterOfOmega] aubergine
Not really sure what you mean by the shrug? Do you think I've been scummy or something
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 pm
ily hi
woke up
Morning!!!

Mac as purple guy

I am pocketed

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:38 am You know what. Fuck it. I am pocketed by tutuu
Mindmeld tbh
I cant tell if you are trying to pocket me with the mindmeld stuff and now this. But also I have decided I want to be friends with everyone this game and I will just relax and let everyone else be whatever they want to be.
Here i am

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:27 am Thoughts on the jack/porscha/epi/doom/michelle portion?
jack and porscha derp clear about purple guys being able to change alignemnts which i believed

epi too somewhat. and also for him in general he sounds mega town to me. very typical of epi. very honest like i expect him to write posts, town

michelle that post where she said hi to a lot of people and said she keep my reads in mind and omgus mac also sounded believable to me
Derp clears don't exist.
They do exist, but I don't recommend going for them. There's other possibilities to clear someone.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:20 am I am really not in the camp of them counting as wolves yet but I am happy to work under that assumption with you Neenooneenooneenoo

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
38%

Spicy!!!

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
so you 'claim'
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:46 am MICHELLE CHAN ITS HARD TO RESPOND TO UR WALL I DONT WANNA QUOTE ALL OF IT

Ook, keep me updated pls

Your enthusiasm is uncommon, or I forgot how you play... but no, you post in caps so much, what's going on?
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am When i say updated, i mean give me a real read when you have it.

Have a nice day.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:50 am Michelle is pretty far outside her scum range. Town til she ain't

Have a nice day.

@Kate
I believe you

ezpz
Can someone who knows this comic, can you explain for the boomers in the back row?
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
I never watched the movie but the gif is from Fullmetal Alchemist where the 7 sins are villain characters
Michelle wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:29 pm What exactly was the slip? Can you quote?
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:44 pm Idk what to make of tutuu at all, is this how they always play?
Every game is different. There's a good vibe, but I played last time with tutuu long ago
40%

40%

Idk.
There's a theory that the wolves would help in making an early wagon to show activity, or a wolf pissed enough townies to get a wagon.

Tutuu with a wagon is spicy anyway, I don't remember a wagon on town!tutuu so early
Dubz wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:06 pm Is a tutuu wagon in particular spicy or is it just the existence of any 4-person wagon?
The first one fmpov
So these are my posts who Roxy found "off" and Svs has a meta read who I have zero intent to fight with because is a personal view, Epi is sheeping that and I will let you do whatever your bloodlust wants and I will go to sleep.

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I've flipped my Michelle read to town'

and I have a prediction, tutu will flip town and I will have no way to defend them because I find their posting scummy
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:27 pm Holy hell I am never going to get caught up. I’m staying anywhere from two pages behind to 5 pages and it’s a doomed pursuit. I will have company for the rest of this week, and I’m really trying to stay caught up but it’s hard. If y’all never feel truly sold on someone’s badness, you can make me the day 1 sacrifice.
Most of it's bullshit you can just skim through. That's what I'm doing and I'm a better man for it. :noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 129

Post by S~V~S »

[VOTE: unvote[/unvote]] aubergine
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:07 pm Confident town

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook
Tutuu++
Thunal+

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Jack

Lil bit town

Falcon++

Lil woofy

Rondo-
Epi+
Pyxxy+

Woof

Zenon
Porscha
Michelle
I really think falcon is town. I'm suddenly 5 or 6 pages behind. 😳
Your the only one I trust
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:56 pm
ily hi
woke up
Morning!!!

Mac as purple guy

I am pocketed

ezpz
Flavour hunting?
Mindmeld tbh
Here i am

ezpz
Flavour hunting?

Derp clears don't exist.

ttyl

ttyl
i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
38%

Spicy!!!

ttyl

i dont believe u

u sound evil

this sounds like a lie

ur maf

die
That's a joke, right?

Mac Zenon falcon Dubz
Illegal?
so you 'claim'

Ook, keep me updated pls

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

@Kate
I believe you

ezpz
So.eone, pls.

Tooooties? @tutuu ?
40%

40%

Idk.

The first one fmpov

Legacy is Mac is bad.

My vote stays on Mac
I revisited my own post from this AM, and realized that comparing you to a game where you had BTS isn’t really fair. My main concern was that post where you asked Kate about Pyxxy, it really felt to me like you were trying to get her to react. And when you answered me n that you said you WERE doing that.

Fair enough. I’m unvoting you. I’ll revote when I get home from work in a bit (I’m in a shoprite parking lot now lol).

@pyxxy i didn’t intentionally leave you out I was running late and meant to add you to the list with Dubz and Thunal, people I have no read on that I should have a read on.
ahhhhhhh

you scared me >.<
☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:00 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:22 am Ah, a 22 day game 1 and it's not champs...

Can either a 3p or a townie give me a tldr? Wolves stay quiet, I want no misinformation from you.
God I hope this day isn't 22 days
22 days is just the first phase.
Pls God no

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:06 pm I've flipped my Michelle read to town'

and I have a prediction, tutu will flip town and I will have no way to defend them because I find their posting scummy
Why?

And if tutuu flips town idk what to say, I hoped I can find the sparkle I noticed at town!tutuu in past games. Otoh maybe tutuu tries to role play in this game and she finds this funny but is hard for me to read and understand the posts.

Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Matahari »

I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:33 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:49 am Michelle
16%
Voters: @S~V~S , @DaughterOfOmega , @Thunal33

I am busy irl, if this is pressure, i will not answer until later, so adress me any questuons you have with a ping
@Michelle why do you think Mac should townread you?
He should not, but from no towm read to top scum is a gap unexplained from what I read.
Like I said, he doesn't even try to read me. Put me on Poe and he's happy with it.
And that's very bad coming from him.
While I personally found a couple town pings from him and don't agree with your read, I think this is a response town you would make. It makes a lot of sense to be paranoid of a good player who's scumreading you if you're town.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:11 pm

I have a fairly confident town read on Falcon. Part of it was him calling tutuu's meme game off because the pic didn't match her description. That's the kind of nitpicky paranoia I think comes way more often from town. Same with him talking about the details with Kate's vegetable list. Even though that one isn't entirely serious, imo it still shows Falcon cares about looking for things that seem off. I think his willingness to sling mud and engage with the thread also leans towny.
Really? There are 7 3p that I believe are each solo and 1 mafia. I don't think anyone knows anyone else's alignment.
1000% unless Tutuu really did tmi that Sins are in contact.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:17 pm

Really? There are 7 3p that I believe are each solo and 1 mafia. I don't think anyone knows anyone else's alignment.
I don't think that's what Tutuu's "slip" was? She thought the one mafia knew who was a sin and who wasn't.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook
Tutuu++
Thunal+

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Jack

Lil bit town

Falcon++

Lil woofy

Rondo-
Epi+
Pyxxy+

Woof

Zenon
Porscha
Michelle
This reads list is made up from my pov

Not only because Mac scum reads me, but because he town reads Roxy who has 5 Nai posts, and has Doom as confident town, etc.

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
I know its partly Omgus, but by god this is a terrible post.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:03 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:38 am
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:01 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:28 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:53 pm i wish scotty was here playing. he would have been the d1 mischop instead of me :sob: :sob: :sob:

@pyxxy its never too late ... give me a hand here buddy ... do your job ...
I would never allow Scotty to die d1
Yea I don't think I would either. He's too valuable as a civ.
This is why I love you Kate <3
Ily2 *kisses*
Yay hooray

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
You make me increasingly confidence in my reads.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook
Tutuu++
Thunal+

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Jack

Lil bit town

Falcon++

Lil woofy

Rondo-
Epi+
Pyxxy+

Woof

Zenon
Porscha
Michelle

Not only because Mac scum reads me, but because he town reads Roxy who has 5 Nai posts, and has Doom as confident town, etc.
Tbh I'm really starting to think you're town because of you going after Mac and I'm having doubts on Mac for it. I don't think Zenon is scum, I don't think you're scum, I'm not sure about Porscha so I'm not sold that Mac's PoE is any good.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
I'd kill Wilgz at this point I'm becoming increasingly uncomfortable

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:22 pm
Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:15 pm I’ve been trying to decide who to vote between Tutuu, Michelle, and Doom. I would expect a lone wolf to keep up a presence in the thread, not too over the top, but not slanking either. Michelle and Doom fit that expectation, but Tutuu could be a very ballsy player who tried an aggressive approach instead. I’m probably going to vote Tutuu, but I’ll wait a bit longer.
Sorry, but you said in your earlier posts that you like to act bad and you find it easier to fool people into believing your town, when you’re bad. This caused me to possibly read more into some of your posts than I should have, so I’m not completely set on you, more like watching you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Doom is hella town pls don't make me have to lose my mind defending this.

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:33 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:32 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:49 am Michelle
16%
Voters: @S~V~S , @DaughterOfOmega , @Thunal33

I am busy irl, if this is pressure, i will not answer until later, so adress me any questuons you have with a ping
@Michelle why do you think Mac should townread you?
He should not, but from no towm read to top scum is a gap unexplained from what I read.
Like I said, he doesn't even try to read me. Put me on Poe and he's happy with it.
And that's very bad coming from him.
While I personally found a couple town pings from him and don't agree with your read, I think this is a response town you would make. It makes a lot of sense to be paranoid of a good player who's scumreading you if you're town.
What are the town pings?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:17 pm

I don't think that's what Tutuu's "slip" was? She thought the one mafia knew who was a sin and who wasn't.
I'm like 80% sure she later stated that there's a btsc for sins.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:26 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:21 pm

Dennis
Doom
Dubs
Nanook
Tutuu++
Thunal+

Kinda town

SVS
Kate
Roxy
Jack

Lil bit town

Falcon++

Lil woofy

Rondo-
Epi+
Pyxxy+

Woof

Zenon
Porscha
Michelle

Tbh I'm really starting to think you're town because of you going after Mac and I'm having doubts on Mac for it. I don't think Zenon is scum, I don't think you're scum, I'm not sure about Porscha so I'm not sold that Mac's PoE is any good.
Mac's PoE is at best 1 for 3 and quite possibly 0

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'm also revisiting tutuu now that I'm doubtful about trusting Mac's reads. Like, does town Tutuu really derpclear literally everyone who didn't read that 3ps can change alignments? That's such an easy clear to fake.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Matahari wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:27 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:22 pm
Sorry, but you said in your earlier posts that you like to act bad and you find it easier to fool people into believing your town, when you’re bad. This caused me to possibly read more into some of your posts than I should have, so I’m not completely set on you, more like watching you.
This is such a weird way to justify an NAI action as wolfy. Me no likey.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[quote=Thunal33 post_id=1055762 time=1686864634 user_id=798]
I'm also revisiting tutuu now that I'm doubtful about trusting Mac's reads. Like, does town Tutuu really derpclear literally everyone who didn't read that 3ps can change alignments? That's such an easy clear to fake.
[/quote]

There's no like. Tutuu actually believes that the game is this easy.

ImageImage

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:28 pm
Doom is hella town pls don't make me have to lose my mind defending this.
Thank you for that. I’m not familiar with anyone’s meta, so I appreciate comments like this, it will help me to get to know Doom better.

Return to “Previous Jobs”