50%

Total votes: 12
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

I'm voting dennis btw
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Cant stick around for eod cuz work bye whatever happens happens
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 267
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Who is guilty?
Poll runs till Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

DaughterOfOmega
9%
Voters: Dennis, Epignosis
Dennis
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
5%
Voters: DaughterOfOmega
falcon45ca
5%
Voters: Seanzie
jackofhearts2005
5%
Voters: pyxxy
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
5%
Voters: Michelle
Matahari
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
23%
Voters: MacDougall, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, RondoDimBuckle, tutuu
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
5%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
27%
Voters: Kate, Matahari, DrWilgy, Dubz, Thunal33, S~V~S
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Other (Mod/dead/spec)
14%
Voters: Scotty, dunya, Belzy
Total votes: 22
vc

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

You will miss me (no you wont theres 30 pages day 1)
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 335
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 pm oh yeah final final msg pls dont cfd i dont think its good. i mean i know im town and there might be a chance we hit a non-town but... porscha's wagon is lowkey cfd she didnt have a chance to respond. very few people are here (noone is here who is a wagon contender). so like, ... if we cfd to someone last second, they flip town, this will be torment for me tomorrow lol, it will just be a lot of distraction coz ppl will still be scumreading me and a lot of ppl are like "i dont wanna solve further until my scumread flips" and it just slows down the game. i think its cool if i flip here and tomorrow u guys evaluate and the ppl who are getting pushed ought to get a chance to respond. coz like, ... ive had all the time in the world to respond to my accusators, it didn't sway them, so if i dont get chopped i think i just slow down the game and it hurts town
This is fairly strongly a town thought.

I vote the most likely wolf in contention, CFD or not. It's looking like that's Porscha.
ImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mac tryna get me out the game cuz I wanted to vote him early cuz I'm reading him well
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:16 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:20 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

I'm caught up reading and I feel no better about tutuu.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

:kadaj:
Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

So tell me what you see that I don't.

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:20 am
pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:49 am Wolfy 4th vote on Tutuu.

Have a nice day.
ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

I wasn't giving you anything AI in the first place.
@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
Kate wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:31 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again
I wish i had any reason to take a math or chemistry class.

:faint:

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
I think that was a derp. If he's scum without TMI, I don't think he would believe something is a TMI pocket attempt.
But what if he's a scum WITH TMI?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm And I for one am taking a stand right here right now and calling Falcon for the obvious town he is.
Hey I said that like yesterday. Maybe I have the best reads in this game.
i wonder if the purple guys/girls are forced to roleplay (or rewarded for it) (or only some) and Zenon is PRIDE

i dont think its characteristic of zenon to act like she's the main character. what if zenon is PRIDE

or maybe recently something good happened that made her the main character

no maybe scotty doesn't put roleplay in his roles. HE SHOULD. EVERY HOST SHOULD PUT ROLEPLAY IN THEIR ROLES
If that's your theory, look at my posts. What do you see? Don't you admire my work? :shifty:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:34 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:00 pm oh yeah final final msg pls dont cfd i dont think its good. i mean i know im town and there might be a chance we hit a non-town but... porscha's wagon is lowkey cfd she didnt have a chance to respond. very few people are here (noone is here who is a wagon contender). so like, ... if we cfd to someone last second, they flip town, this will be torment for me tomorrow lol, it will just be a lot of distraction coz ppl will still be scumreading me and a lot of ppl are like "i dont wanna solve further until my scumread flips" and it just slows down the game. i think its cool if i flip here and tomorrow u guys evaluate and the ppl who are getting pushed ought to get a chance to respond. coz like, ... ive had all the time in the world to respond to my accusators, it didn't sway them, so if i dont get chopped i think i just slow down the game and it hurts town

I vote the most likely wolf in contention, CFD or not. It's looking like that's Porscha.
There are no associations
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:35 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
I heard you the first time
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 308
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

who is the scum with TMI? @Kate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 pm The best I can say in defense of Porscha and to Zenon's point, is that town Porscha does sometimes take a while to show herself. I have found myself scumreading town Porscha for similar games before but then suddenly Porscha just shows up and it's like okay there she is my bad and I close the book.

That it hasn't happened and we are 1 hour prior to eod1 makes it highly unlikely to happen. Zenon is right that town Porscha can have these games sometimes, but there is too much in common with her common wolf game and nothing like her common town game as it stands, and to say that "yeah she looks like wolf Porscha and not like town Porscha but she can still be town Porscha" is a far too generous argument.
This is why I haven't had much of a read on Porscha - I know I was able to push her as mafia in Solar System for "not being obvious town" and she took awhile to show herself. I don't want to make the mistake of voting a town Porscha that would become obvious town if she had more time.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:28 pm I will note that Porscha hasnt voted and is being silent and is probably going to snipe Tutuu at EOD if there is a tie but otherwise will say she "forgot" to vote
Who's the best vote Rondo?

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mac is probs just omgus me cuz his points against me suck and zenon was just right or has tmi and finally gave into mac being wrong
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 pm The best I can say in defense of Porscha and to Zenon's point, is that town Porscha does sometimes take a while to show herself. I have found myself scumreading town Porscha for similar games before but then suddenly Porscha just shows up and it's like okay there she is my bad and I close the book.

That it hasn't happened and we are 1 hour prior to eod1 makes it highly unlikely to happen. Zenon is right that town Porscha can have these games sometimes, but there is too much in common with her common wolf game and nothing like her common town game as it stands, and to say that "yeah she looks like wolf Porscha and not like town Porscha but she can still be town Porscha" is a far too generous argument.
This is why I haven't had much of a read on Porscha - I know I was able to push her as mafia in Solar System for "not being obvious town" and she took awhile to show herself. I don't want to make the mistake of voting a town Porscha that would become obvious town if she had more time.
I love you so much rn
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:28 pm I will note that Porscha hasnt voted and is being silent and is probably going to snipe Tutuu at EOD if there is a tie but otherwise will say she "forgot" to vote
He doesnt know
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Tutuu, I dont like seeing a sloth gif when I have accused one of you or Mac of being sloth :\ even if you are calling Epi lazy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:37 pm
He doesnt know
I didnt even see the message. I would anyone who anyone asked me nicely to vote atm as long as they had some sort of reason that was sound because I am bad at mafia an can only really hug people and ask them to be friends with me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:37 pm
He doesnt know
I would like an answer though

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mac doesnt usually read me wrong unless it's on purpose cuz he is evil
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:37 pm Tutuu, I dont like seeing a sloth gif when I have accused one of you or Mac of being sloth :\ even if you are calling Epi lazy

haha ... okay ...

let me ... write it ... in my ... notebook ...

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 pm I dunno what I'm apparently missing with tutuu here but I'm seeing normal tutuu lol.
I went back and looked at her day one in Crossover, and it was so so different than this. This looks like OT Discord Tutuu, not like townie baddie hunting Tutuu.
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:03 pm I got some yucky feels on wilgy and I'm uber surprised no one else is talking about this.

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

Explain yucky feelings? I felt the opposite. You prolly recall, I had a chance to play bad Wilgy and civvie Wilgy pretty much simultaneously in your Meta Game (he was bad) and Hot Dog Fingers. After he killed me in Meta, and I found he was bad, I was able to contrast him clearly in HDF since I had been reading him the opposite of reality. He was only posting in the word 'yes' or maybe 'no' in HDF, but when I did something he didn't like, he was super clear about it. Crystal. His reply (spoilered below) to Pyxxy about his vote 'feels' the exact same way to me.

pyxxy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:54 am

ah okay here, let me help you make this kind of post NAI for you

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Does Pyxxy legitimately think that voting me would suddenly turn a post that should be NAI to a post that should be NAI? How does your voting me ACTUALLY make a difference here?

@RondoDimBuckle , since you were asking about pee pee this AM, this post makes me feel OK about Wilgy, this is the kind of snappy remark he made to me when I voted for him in HDF for a weak reason. He was doing his Wilgy thing, then he snapped to attention and rebuked me for saying something dopey. Just like this post ^^. As opposed to Meta, where he had me pocketed so hard I'm still picking lint from my hair.

I went back and skimmed Tutuu in Wwerecreatures, because I thought she was similar there, but, nah, I was wrong. She was hard civving there from the get go. Is changing up her game a thing she does? Plus earlier today she was doing that thing that looked like flinging the shit to see what sticks. But we have more than half the day to go, I'd like to hear more from her before I pile on.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:29 pm Nothing more boring than finding concentrations and equilibrium constants

I can't wait to never do chemistry again

Go take it if you want, go to your local community college and take courses. I started taking some lit and history classes just for fun. You don't need a reason.
I have to go do something for about 45 mins (loving this retirement :| ) and I'll pull the post but it was under the Simpson on the bus and the falcon is town sign and he spoke about 'TMI.'
I think that was a derp. If he's scum without TMI, I don't think he would believe something is a TMI pocket attempt.
It's possible, but it's also possible he's town that didn't read the setup.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Epignosis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:18 pm I love that 90% of this game just doesn't care to actually play it

Maybe because we're incapable of understanding. :sigh:

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:04 pm
Why has epi been so quiet?

:sigh:

What am I supposed to be hunting right now? A one in a twenty-one chance, right?

I'm voting your mom or throwing dice, and that's if I can be bothered to get up and find any dice.
Why are we so incapable of understanding there's 8 threats to town not 1

Wish I was as smart as you is.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I would laugh if the wagons stay at 6/6 because one of the virtues or sins are confident they got their man and then boom either none of them do or both of the wagons do and its a proper tie
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@MacDougall you here?
Tell me about your read on tutuu
And why did you switch the read on me?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 pm ok ok i g2g i need to code

@Kate KATEY LISTEN TO ME KATEY

i dont want you feeling bad or guilty or nuthin if i flip, bet? i dunno if u know but im extremely calm with getting chopped, i dont bear grudges or nothing. its just a game, i play it for fun, ive had fun. chopping ppl isn't anti-fun or toxic, iss part of the game, sucks to associate negative emotions with it, there shouldn't be any. its all cool

I DONT WANT YOU LOSING CONFIDENCE. i dont want u to feel embarassed and be like "aaa what am i doing, i dont know anything ;-;". YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE BEST TOWN PLAYERS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. and NOONE is infallible. noone has perfect accuracy. just coz u misread me here doesn't mean you can't carry. PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP PLAYING AND KEEP HAVING FUN. I LOVE YOU :heart:
This is a towny post.
This post is the first of hers to worry me. She isreferring to something very specific that only I would know about and trying to make me feel better about it while simultaneously trying to make me feel better for mislynchung her.

If she's being honest here then I'm a total shit for voting her. If she's lying then she is the most underhanded dastardly wolf I've ever seen.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:33 pm I'm voting dennis btw
not gonna self-pres on me?

why u so selfish?

LET ME OUT

WHY DO YOU GET TO GET OUT
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I have very little confidence in my vote right now. If anything this just makes me feel like there are no scum with TMI since if there were I feel like I'd have an actual scumread now.
ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm @MacDougall you here?
You conveniently showed up after Mac left
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm If she's being honest here then I'm a total shit for voting her.
NO YOU AREN'T THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT

AAAAAAAAAAA

sorry if i made it worse

THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION ASSOCIATED WITH CHOPPING PEOPLE OR VOTING THEM

ITS JUST A GAME

I WANT EVERYONE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

DIE FUCKING WOLF DIE

DIE

ITS CHILL

JUST VOTE WHO CARES
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

What is cfd?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

Mafia can not read the setup as well, especially when is complicated.
That's why derp clears are wrong

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

I think Tutuu is town. I don't necessarily think Porscha is scum.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
ITS 4:42 AM FOR HER RONDO JFC LOL U KEEP ACCUSING PEOPLE OF TIMING THEIR PRESENCE HERE

PEOPLE HAVE TIMEZONES DIFFERENT TO AUSTRALIA

THERE'S A WHOLE WIDE WORLD OUT THERE RONDO
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Tutuu ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:42 pm

What is cfd?
Chinese Fire Drill

We all swap last second to a different wagon kinda idea
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:42 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm If she's being honest here then I'm a total shit for voting her.
NO YOU AREN'T THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT

AAAAAAAAAAA

sorry if i made it worse

THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION ASSOCIATED WITH CHOPPING PEOPLE OR VOTING THEM

ITS JUST A GAME

I WANT EVERYONE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine

DIE FUCKING WOLF DIE

DIE

ITS CHILL

JUST VOTE WHO CARES
Nooooo. You are a mind fuck, woman. Omg.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:43 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm

In summary:
wilgy
Tutuu

Mafia can not read the setup as well, especially when is complicated.
That's why derp clears are wrong
I don't think it's a derp clear, just a derp. I don't trust derp clears either.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
Is 4:43 i woke up when I posted

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Someone asked me about falcon voters and the only one I see is seanzie. I don't even remember him posting today so I'd have to say null.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

im awake
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:43 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:42 pm

What is cfd?
Chinese Fire Drill

We all swap last second to a different wagon kinda idea
Ohh. Ok is porscha bad?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

IM PANICKED. LOL
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:40 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:29 pm ok ok i g2g i need to code

@Kate KATEY LISTEN TO ME KATEY

i dont want you feeling bad or guilty or nuthin if i flip, bet? i dunno if u know but im extremely calm with getting chopped, i dont bear grudges or nothing. its just a game, i play it for fun, ive had fun. chopping ppl isn't anti-fun or toxic, iss part of the game, sucks to associate negative emotions with it, there shouldn't be any. its all cool

I DONT WANT YOU LOSING CONFIDENCE. i dont want u to feel embarassed and be like "aaa what am i doing, i dont know anything ;-;". YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE BEST TOWN PLAYERS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. and NOONE is infallible. noone has perfect accuracy. just coz u misread me here doesn't mean you can't carry. PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP PLAYING AND KEEP HAVING FUN. I LOVE YOU :heart:
This is a towny post.
This post is the first of hers to worry me. She isreferring to something very specific that only I would know about and trying to make me feel better about it while simultaneously trying to make me feel better for mislynchung her.

If she's being honest here then I'm a total shit for voting her. If she's lying then she is the most underhanded dastardly wolf I've ever seen.
Nah, it's just a game in both cases.

I think it's something Tutuu would have a way easier time thinking of as town.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thunal33 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:43 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

I think Tutuu is town. I don't necessarily think Porscha is scum.
I can understand that.
I am not on town teritory with neither of them :(
Tell me more about tutuu
Why is she nervous if town?

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: porsca] aubergineClosing my eyes crossing my fingers and voting
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

BULLY THE MIDGET
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:33 pm I'm voting dennis btw
not gonna self-pres on me?

why u so selfish?

LET ME OUT

WHY DO YOU GET TO GET OUT
I guess if I have to I will but I had no reason to tr dennis earlier

Return to “Previous Jobs”