50%

Total votes: 12
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:11 pm hey Jack what would you do to make Karrion Kross a more enjoyable character?
Change everything except maybe the black and white intro.

His fighting style isn't anything special. His character is "I draw a card and feud with whoever is on the card and then I lose." Like...there's just no legs on that gimmick. He has to do something besides fight and lose to them and then shrug and leave.

Maybe he becomes fucking obsessed with whoever he draws and haunts them for a year. Not like....just fights them. Not is just mean to them. Becomes like this creepy fucking stalker and inserts himself into their life.

That might also be a really bad gimmick.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.
There is a time for trying to overthink things and it's not here yet... whoever is around in the mid to late game can worry about that shit... our job is to just make sure that by then the game isn't a complete mess and removing all the level 0 and level 1 shit while you can is important to that.

I'm not saying Porscha was that mind you. But the likes of solving Matahari and avoiding making wifom overthinking defenses of wolfy slots like Rondo are.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:11 pm hey Jack what would you do to make Karrion Kross a more enjoyable character?

His fighting style isn't anything special. His character is "I draw a card and feud with whoever is on the card and then I lose." Like...there's just no legs on that gimmick. He has to do something besides fight and lose to them and then shrug and leave.

Maybe he becomes fucking obsessed with whoever he draws and haunts them for a year. Not like....just fights them. Not is just mean to them. Becomes like this creepy fucking stalker and inserts himself into their life.

Spoiler: show
Maybe have Scarlet wear even less clothing. Her hotness is literally the best part of Karion Kross segments.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm The nice thing about a towncore when there’s probably only one wolf, you actually might end up with no wolves in your towncore.
There's 8 wolfs...
Check the setup again. :shrug:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

why are people (read: Tutuu) talking about roleplaying your actual fucking role? like that's even legal itg
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'd change their gimmick completely. Here's how.

Karrion starts growing tired of Scarlett's moody shit. Becomes less happy. Visibly cringes at her. Starts losing heaps. Scarlett dials up the Gothic dumb shit while he pulls away.

One day he just shows up and invites her to couples therapy. He starts taking anti depressants and becomes just a normal guy trying to help his wound up psycho wife.

Scarlett begrudgingly accepts but every time they attend couples counselling she starts talking about tarot and demons and the therapist starts to get worried she's actually a lunatic.

Karrion eventually comes up with a great idea to help them bond and enrolls them in pole dancing lessons.

Karrion really enjoys pole and gets super good at it. Scarlett loves her husband so supports his new passion begrudgingly and rebrands herself into a polefit coach.

New gimmick!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This might also be a really good gimmick. Like Roman Reigns is "abusive gaslighter" and it's enthralling. Idk if Kross is the guy to do it but you could do interesting shit with the idea.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Thunal33 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:33 pm how did I not give Michelle breathing room?

how did I not give Porscha breathing room?

what are you even talking about?

I have scumread
I explain it

With Michelle I did nothing at all that looked like not giving her breathing room

With Porscha I made a case and then left the thread entirely

9 people followed it

What is it that I should have done instead if I have a reason for suspecting someone?
With Porscha it was about you trying to convince everyone to get on her and get her eliminated with things like saying she's naked mafia and her not having posts outside her wolf range when she is sometimes a slow starter. I know I tried a similar push on Porscha a couple games ago (solar system) as a wolf so I know that she can be easily pushable for "not being obvious town". Breathing room might not be the right word for it but it was what I thought of. As far as Michelle, it was with how few posts she had for you to make a fairly confident wolf read on her despite her saying she was busy irl at the time.

My fear is that you called both of them not town with high confidence and did a lot to convince others when both Michelle and Porscha are players that sometimes take awhile to get started. I'm cooling on you somewhat after rereading your post about probability since there's definitely a town Mac explanation for both pushes as well and they were likely genuine regardless of alignment. My suspicion is that you'd be more hasty with the pushes as non-town.
Here's the explanation.

Michelle felt wolfy so I pressured her and then she got all reeeeally Mac omgussed me and I stopped cuz that's generally how town Michelle reacts..

I confbiased Porscha as mafia cuz I recently had solved her as town and she wasn't yet in her town meta. I pushed her and 9 ppl sheeped me. She waited until <60 minutes from eod and after I left the thread to present herself as having a pulse so she died.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

My suggestion is kill Vince.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:10 am

Karrion starts growing tired of Scarlett's moody shit. Becomes less happy. Visibly cringes at her. Starts losing heaps. Scarlett dials up the Gothic dumb shit while he pulls away.

One day he just shows up and invites her to couples therapy. He starts taking anti depressants and becomes just a normal guy trying to help his wound up psycho wife.

Scarlett begrudgingly accepts but every time they attend couples counselling she starts talking about tarot and demons and the therapist starts to get worried she's actually a lunatic.

Karrion eventually comes up with a great idea to help them bond and enrolls them in pole dancing lessons.

Karrion really enjoys pole and gets super good at it. Scarlett loves her husband so supports his new passion begrudgingly and rebrands herself into a polefit coach.

New gimmick!
So no change eh?

Kross losing to half dead 90s clothing at the time jobber Jeff Hardy on his debut is just....
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:45 pm I'm just gonna find wolfy players and basically wolfy solves and try to kill as many of those as I can whole trying to avoid killing any more villagers lol
Because wolfs aren't the only ones who play wolfy. Town does too. A lot. Arguably moreso.

And I like analyzing more than base 0 info. Other wise just like hammer and go home.
There is a time for trying to overthink things and it's not here yet... whoever is around in the mid to late game can worry about that shit... our job is to just make sure that by then the game isn't a complete mess and removing all the level 0 and level 1 shit while you can is important to that.

I'm not saying Porscha was that mind you. But the likes of solving Matahari and avoiding making wifom overthinking defenses of wolfy slots like Rondo are.
I so strongly disagree with this approach.

I don't even think I'm over thinking really.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:14 am

Vince is only marginally involved. Probably. Mostly.

WWE is the best it's been in years atm.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:08 am
Zenon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:09 pm The nice thing about a towncore when there’s probably only one wolf, you actually might end up with no wolves in your towncore.
There's 8 wolfs...
Check the setup again. :shrug:
I'm the only one who understands this game setup

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Enjoy being alive day 5 with all the level 1 wolfy slots in every game then.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:10 am

New gimmick!
This is pretty funny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Really, the problem is that "creepy crazy murder lady" is a slot filled by like 8 women on the roster and no matter how good Asuka is at it, the other 7 people doing it undermines the hell out of her.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:14 am

Before Vince came back into the fold at all Karion was the most Intresting he's ever been. Than Vince came back and Karion is jobbing again. Coincidence?

I dunno I stopped watching again when Vince came back. I can't support that human pile of trash. But probably not a coincidence

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:17 am Really, the problem is that "creepy crazy murder lady" is a slot filled by like 8 women on the roster and no matter how good Asuka is at it, the other 7 people doing it undermines the hell out of her.
Three of them basically don't talk.

At least we got Rhea. JD shit is great.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:15 am

I actually quite enjoy it when I win and the wolfy towns aren't dead so

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This is what ya'll get when the Squared Circle subreddit goes on strike cause Reddit changed their api or something.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:18 am

Before Vince came back into the fold at all Karion was the most Intresting he's ever been. Than Vince came back and Karion is jobbing again. Coincidence?

I dunno I stopped watching again when Vince came back. I can't support that human pile of trash. But probably not a coincidence
:huh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like he could do the bad ministry of silly walks walk and that would make him as interesting as he's ever been.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's a good 16 week program.

Weeks 1 to 4 is Karrion getting progressively more annoyed with Scarlett and just showing more interest in hobbies like collecting Pokemon cards and playing golf with his new friend Mustafa Ali.

Week 4 he drops the couples therapy bomb on Scarlett who refuses for a couple of weeks and consults her tarot cards and demonic textbooks to figure out what's wrong with her husband.

Week 6 she deduces the couples therapist must be a temptress succubus so she agrees to attend so she can murder her.

When she shows up the therapist is super assertive and bossy and Scarlett can't figure out how to navigate it properly. Therapist points out how deranged she is and Karrion just keeps like gesticulating his enthusiastic agreement and stuff.

Multiple weeks of hilarious couples therapy with generic dad Karrion and wiccan delusional Scarlett.

Culminates in Karrion finding some ridiculous hobby they can both enjoy that Scarlett agrees to and it becomes their new face gimmick but Scarlett is still blatantly insane and just acting cuz she wants him to be happy.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So anyway we should yeet

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Karrion pinned AJ Styles today whose most recent program was a world title program with Seth Rollins.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:22 am It's a good 16 week program.

Weeks 1 to 4 is Karrion getting progressively more annoyed with Scarlett and just showing more interest in hobbies like collecting Pokemon cards and playing golf with his new friend Mustafa Ali.

Week 4 he drops the couples therapy bomb on Scarlett who refuses for a couple of weeks and consults her tarot cards and demonic textbooks to figure out what's wrong with her husband.

Week 6 she deduces the couples therapist must be a temptress succubus so she agrees to attend so she can murder her.

When she shows up the therapist is super assertive and bossy and Scarlett can't figure out how to navigate it properly. Therapist points out how deranged she is and Karrion just keeps like gesticulating his enthusiastic agreement and stuff.

Multiple weeks of hilarious couples therapy with generic dad Karrion and wiccan delusional Scarlett.

Culminates in Karrion finding some ridiculous hobby they can both enjoy that Scarlett agrees to and it becomes their new face gimmick but Scarlett is still blatantly insane and just acting cuz she wants him to be happy.
Are you sure Scarlett has the ability to pull this off? Like....I don't think she's had any lines since joining the main roster. Or fights.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this has never happened has it zenon
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:23 am

Karrion pinned AJ Styles today whose most recent program was a world title program with Seth Rollins.
The disrespect. AJ just being nice. (I watch smackdown and raw a day late cause Hulu)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:24 am

Are you sure Scarlett has the ability to pull this off? Like....I don't think she's had any lines since joining the main roster. Or fights.
I'm sure.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:25 am

I'm sure.
Because you wanna see her pole dancing or because she was actually good in NXT or something?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like to be totally fair, Scarlett could be great and I'd have no idea. She's been given nothing at all to work with.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

I wish i had a WWE gf

Shed be strong and can carry me around

Shed be tough and be able to defend me

Her ability to fake things so well will boost my ego ...
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I could do with nice guy dad Kross because honestly the most entertaining I've ever found him was when somebody on UUDD figured out how to put WWE 2020(?) skins onto tekken characters and he was just like super happy to see himself in tekken.

Btw, people should pretend my last like 20 posts were OT green.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:20 am Like he could do the bad ministry of silly walks walk and that would make him as interesting as he's ever been.
I disagree. Karrion was dope in NXT and Trips would've been able to make him dope again but yanno turd McMahon had to come back

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Actually quite often recently

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:31 am I wish i had a WWE gf

At the risk of slightly doxxing myself.

I dated Alexa Bliss in high school.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:32 am

And if I wasn't a little dumb bitch town Porscha would still be here

ImageImage

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:33 am

WHA
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I want to believe
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Is she injured atm or did Asuka make her pregnant?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:28 am

I'm sure.
Because you wanna see her pole dancing or because she was actually good in NXT or something?
Because in my vision her playing essentially the same character she is now is critical to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:34 am

alright give me the list of names of people I'm not allowed to chop cuz you think they're possible miselims
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:37 am

I want to believe
I have a picture from the Washington DC trip in high school with her somewhere at my parents house lol

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:42 am

I want to believe
I have a picture from the Washington DC trip in high school with her somewhere at my parents house lol
Tell us secrets of pre pig mommy Alexa Bliss.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This week I learned one of my best friends hooked up with Margot Robbie at a hardcore gig and Zenon dated Alexa Bliss.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Maybe I keep getting yeeted cause I keep making my avatar heels instead of faces
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:41 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:34 am

alright give me the list of names of people I'm not allowed to chop cuz you think they're possible miselims
Zenon
Kate
Macdougall
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
jackofhearts2005
Michelle
Dubz
Thunal33
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

This

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:42 am

This week I learned one of my best friends hooked up with Margot Robbie at a hardcore gig and Zenon dated Alexa Bliss.
That's an intense week lol

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:43 am Maybe I keep getting yeeted cause I keep making my avatar heels instead of faces
Maybe it's because I'm like Gladiator from X-Men and if I doubt myself, I lose my powers.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:42 am
Zenon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:42 am

I want to believe
Tell us secrets of pre pig mommy Alexa Bliss.
I moved in high school like a month before the DC trip and she thought I was cute and mysterious.

Which was really just cute shy and closeted lol

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”